Reviews of Semi Scoop 3/4 Sleeve
Add your review
If you have had an unfavourable experience please contact Kettlewell before submitting a review. We are always happy to resolve any issues you may have experienced. All reviews are posted anonymously.
SIZE: Large COLOUR: Corn YellowI loved the colours, I ordered two, as well as the shape and particularly the flattering neck. I liked the feel of the fabric, but it led to a problem. I couldn't solve the issue of my bra making ridges in the fabric (a t-shirt style bra), except by wearing a vest underneath in which case I'd boil at work - so they had to go back. I'd like something similar in a heavier cotton.
- Susan (13/10/2019)
SIZE: Large COLOUR: Royal BlueLovely versatile top can be dressed up / down / layered. Have so far bought 2 in my winter colours. Sure I’ll buy more in the future. Size L and I am a high street 14/16 across the chest.
- Carol (13/10/2019)
SIZE: LL COLOUR: NavyMy first purchases from you, and I am delighted with the quality. I would like to buy more, but will wait and see if they" bobble" first. I am a 14/16 and bought the LL as I don't like too clingy, but they only just fit. My one criticism would be a lack of stock in certain shades. Also a pale blue and a grey would be lovely.
- BEVERLEY (04/10/2019)
SIZE: Small COLOUR: Pink IceThe fabric is lovely and is a good fit. As I am fairly petite, wide necklines don't suit me and this is just right. 3/4 sleeves are so much more comfortable than full length, too.
- Claire (03/10/2019)
SIZE: LL COLOUR: PoppyLove these tops. I have several. Great colours and a very useful neckline. And I love the 3/4 sleeves Like other reviewers I prefer a slightly looser style so buy LL - I’m size 14 usually. My only criticism is the lack of stock!
- Julia (02/10/2019)
SIZE: Large COLOUR: Bright TealI loved everything about this top- the colour, the feel of the fabric and the fit.
- SUSAN (26/09/2019)
SIZE: Small COLOUR: HyacinthI have a few of these tops. Like the neckline and 3/4 sleeve. Lovely and light, and fits perfectly. Not too long.
- Rosalie (24/09/2019)
SIZE: Large COLOUR: Bright TealI think this neckline is a little higher than it used to be and is now only just about low enough for me as I cannot wear crew necks. However there is a great choice of colours and I like the length, fabric and three quarter length sleeves.
- Barbara (13/09/2019)I have got several of these tops in the small size. My latest one in the fuchsia colour i have had to return for a medium as it was a bit tight. I recommend try on as soon as it comes so you can exchange it quickly.
- Christine (12/09/2019)
SIZE: LL COLOUR: WhiteThis style suits me very well and when I was looking for a white top I knew it would fit the bill. I particularly like the three quarter sleeves. In tops I'm usually a 14/16 but as it is semi fitted, the LL fits me perfectly.
- Helen (28/08/2019)
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: BeaujolaisA lovely top for cooler summer days. The semi-scoop is flattering and the 3/4 length sleeves are just right.
- Carolyn (15/08/2019)
SIZE: X Small COLOUR: ChestnutThis top fits my size 6-8 petite frame well ( I bought X Small size). Necklines on other Kettlewell tops I’ve tried have been too low or too wide, this is perfect. I like the three quarter length sleeves. I would have liked it to be a bit shorter in the body but otherwise I’m very pleased with this top.
- Maggie (13/08/2019)
SIZE: Small COLOUR: BeaujolaisLove this top. Excellent fit. Will be buying more of this style in my winter colours. Looking forward to wearing it on cooler days.
- Ann (30/07/2019)
SIZE: Large COLOUR: Royal Blueperfect fit, good quality and a perfect colour for me
- Diana (12/07/2019)
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: HyacinthLovely colour and the 3/4 length sleeve is great for summer days that are a bit too cool for short sleeves.
- Carol (02/07/2019)
SIZE: Small COLOUR: ChestnutPerfect fit for me. I'm a 10/12 and bought the small. It is close fitting but that is what I wanted. Love the depth of colour and height of the neckline - looks great under jackets/cascade top. Length of sleeve and close fit of sleeve is great too. Ideal length for me (I'm 5ft 4in).
- Deborah (01/07/2019)
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: ChestnutI love this top! Comfortable, easy to wear and looks lovely with the Willow scarf in biscuit. I am a size 10 but bought medium as don’t wast to show any ‘blobby’ bits, and I am glad I did. I love it and hope to buy another.
- Jill (26/06/2019)
SIZE: Small COLOUR: French GreyGreat shade, good fit and love the three quarter sleeves.
- Linda (17/06/2019)
SIZE: Large COLOUR: JuniperAt last ! A sophisticated green. The T shirt is beautifully made. Thank you.
- Catherine (13/06/2019)
SIZE: Small COLOUR: Sea BlueLove the top, fit and colour, my first purchase from Kettlewell Im delighted with the quality. I shall be purchasing more Thank you
- Joyce (11/06/2019)
SIZE: LargeThis is a perfect tea shirt, love the 3/4 sleeve and the semi scoop and the fabric. I too went up a size as it is semi fitted and the result is good. have now order another colour so have three in total. please keep making this style and don't alter the neckline!
- Anne (11/06/2019)
SIZE: LL COLOUR: Sea BlueLive in this top! Love the shape, length, material thickness and simplicity. I'm not keen on your double fronted tops as I feel a bit frumpy in them and much prefer this, it's so easy to wear. I tend to size up with this one so it's semi fitted and not too clingy. Washes well. Loving the deeper blues for summer, the sea blue is great as not all summers suit very pale shades. Hoping this will stay exactly as it is, would definately continue to buy. Would have bought more this season but my colours went out of stock quite quickly.
- Joy (09/06/2019)
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: PoppyMy favourite top - please don't stop making these as I live in them all year round. The quality of fabric is excellent and washes so well that I have worn my first one for years now and it still looks as good as new. I only need to order new ones for the colours. The Poppy is stunning for me as a Spring and looks just as good with a denim jacket as my beige suit jacket.
- genie (29/05/2019)
SIZE: Large COLOUR: Pink IceI have returned this t shirt. I am normally a size 14 top. I bought the large. It was very clingy and showed every outline underneath. I was also disappointed with the colour. I have sent for a number of Kettlewell tops but haven't been happy with them over the last couple of years. I haven't managed to find a summer ( not palette) t shirt which has a bit of body to it.
- claire (28/05/2019)
SIZE: LL COLOUR: Pink IceI have this in a few colours and in different sizes but prefer the looser cut of the LL whereas the Breton stripe fits perfectly in an L. Unfortunately I did not like the shade of pink , even though a Winter, so sent it back. I'll try another colour as they wash very well with no shrinkage and can be used both as a casual top or more formally.
- Jackie (16/05/2019)
COLOUR: Bright TealLovely colour, good quality fabric, easy to wear. Very pleased.
- Lorna (16/05/2019)
SIZE: Small COLOUR: PoppyI'm a spring and bought this top in poppy. Unfortunately, it was not the warm red color I had hoped for (like the flower poppy), it's darker and almost a blu-red colour. It didn't look very good on me so I returned it. Maybe it will look better on a summer or winter.
- Jenny (13/05/2019)
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: HyacinthI bought a bigger size in this top after reading a couple of reviews that stated it was a close fit and I'm glad I did as it's just right if you don't want to emphasise any lumps and bumps.The Hyacinth shade is beautiful blue and the fabric feels lovely and soft ,I would buy another in a different colour to add to my wardrobe.
- Renee (08/05/2019)
SIZE: Small COLOUR: Duck EggPretty colour, pretty style. I expect it to be very useful with a midi skirt and big necklace.
- Beatrice (30/04/2019)
SIZE: Small COLOUR: Corn YellowI am a size small but have a long torso and this was a little to short for me.
- Karen (25/04/2019)
SIZE: Large COLOUR: Soft WhiteI ordered this top to go under a top but it didn't look right so I exchanged it for the Long Vest Top in the same colour instead. I received the refund for the difference and the top quickly & was pleased with the item.
- Clare (23/04/2019)I bought the semi scoop 3/4 sleeve in Pink Ice, Ice Blue and Midnight Grey. I sent the lighter colours back because you could see the my underwear through them. I prefer the quality of the double fronted tops. The Midnight Grey is a gorgeous colour so I ordered a square neck double fronted in this colour instead.
- Kate (23/04/2019)
SIZE: Large COLOUR: Bright TealLovely top. Very comfortable to wear. The material is beautiful as are the colours. I have several of these tops and I’m sure I’ll be buying more. The neckline isn’t too low and the sleeve length is just right for me. I’m usually a size 14 and the L is just right. My favourite top.
- Joan (18/04/2019)
SIZE: Small COLOUR: NavyI bought the S as I find it a better fit for my size 8 frame and I love the simplicity of this top, which makes it very wearable. I like the semi-scoop neckline as it doesn't gape and sits neatly under a jacket or wrap. I'm also a fan of 3/4 sleeves! The navy makes this a smart top and it coordinates well with other brighter colours in my wardrobe.
- Jane (09/04/2019)
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: Royal BlueBought for the colours. Neckline just about OK for my thin neck/narrow shoulders but a bit clingy over the chest & tummy. A larger size would be better in the body but carry a neckline cut too deep/wide for my frame so am keeping them in the hope they’ll stretch with wear!
- Jane (02/04/2019)
SIZE: MediumA good fit but it is a bit clingy - not loose. It works well with tunic tops and as an extra layer under jumpers.
- J B (01/04/2019)
SIZE: LL COLOUR: Sea BlueSo beautifully made. Elegant. And of course, gorgeous color. I love the quality and fabrication of this top. I have it several colors now and they wear and wash very well. Ordered my usual size and fit beautifully.
- Murphy53 (26/03/2019)
SIZE: X Small COLOUR: Cashmere RoseLovely silky fabric and nice colour. A bit tight across the chest for me, although it fit perfectly on the shoulders. Sometimes the XS work for my size 8, chesty figure, sometimes they don't. Returned as a little too snug for me to feel comfortable wearing without a jacket.
- alison (25/03/2019)
SIZE: Large COLOUR: Desert RoseAnother winner from Kettlewell. Three quarter sleeves are an essential for those of us with short arms- more please. Desert Rose is a really interesting colour and flattering for pastel autumns like me.
- Deborah (21/03/2019)
SIZE: Large COLOUR: Cashmere RoseThis is the first time I have ordered from Kettlewell & I have been very impressed with the quality of this top & service. I originally ordered a M but it was too small so I sent it back & exchanged it for a Large which fitted perfectly.
- Clare (19/03/2019)
SIZE: Large COLOUR: Corn YellowLovely top but it was rather tight and clingy and not a relaxed fit as stated. I would have kept it had it been shorter in length as it was too long for me. Disappointed. Will try others that are a loose fit.
- Kathleen (18/03/2019)
SIZE: Small COLOUR: JuniperVery pleased with my two tops. Lovely soft fabric, beautiful colours and the size S fits me perfectly (I'm size 10).
- Julia (13/03/2019)
SIZE: Large COLOUR: Cashmere RoseOrdered cashmere rose, sea blue and Beaujolais - the colours are astounding, so beautiful. The LL is perfect for my tall size 16, and the semi scoop just sits in the right place - but - they are far too thin. I hoped that the new season tops would have more substance, but they have not. Every lump and bump is outlined. Every seam on my bra and trousers shows through . When I slide my hand under the cashmere rose top, the white tips of my finger nails are visible - that's how thin they are. I cannot understand how customers with even an ounce of body fat are able to wear these tops? They would be perfect if they had a little more substance.
- kate (09/03/2019)
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: CantaloupeI have a number of these lovely tops, this one was in Cantaloupe. The medium fits me perfectly, very happy.
- Amelia (05/03/2019)
SIZE: Small COLOUR: Duck EggI bought two in different sizes to compare (I'm usually a Medium) - and kept both for two different looks: French Grey in Medium and Duck Egg in Small. Good quality; the style suited; and no wet marks after very sweaty dancing!
- Lucie (10/01/2019)
SIZE: Small COLOUR: Soft WhiteDidn't quite suit me, so unfortunately had to return
- Ann (20/12/2018)
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: Desert RoseA lovely top with rich, soft fabric. Bought my usual size and it is a nice, snug fit. If a roomier top Is preferred, it might be best to move up a size. But I am delighted with my choice. The colour is perfect. Definitely pink, but subtle and stylish.
- Anita (18/12/2018)
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: Ice BlueLiked this as 3/4 sleeve as recently find sleeves are too long. (Think my arms have shrunk!!). Like the soft feel of the fabric.
- Sue (04/12/2018)
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: Desert RoseI chose this Semi Scoop 3/4 Sleeve in Desert Rose because I was looking for a pretty pink that would suit my Autumn colouring. I usually wear tans, creams, greens and golds so it was an experiment to see if the colour suited me. It does! It's a lovely soft dusty rose pink which looks perfect. The semi scoop neckline is ideal for winter months and the 3/4 sleeves are perfect for me. I do like the soft texture of this 47% cotton/modal mix fabric which also has plenty of stretch. The top fits very well, A good, all round useful top in a gorgeous and very flattering colour. Thank you Kettlewell!
- Elizabeth (21/11/2018)
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: Soft WhiteSo pleased with the fit and the colour. The shade of white is very flattering.
- Jenny (20/11/2018)
SIZE: Small COLOUR: Duck EggI had one of these last season and found it very useful. I like the higher neck at this time of the year, good with longer necklaces and scarves. I am just 5ft and size 10 and the small fits me perfectly, just the right length and I prefer the semi fitted which is close enough for me. I bought the duck egg even though I am a spring because it is a colour I love. Perhaps a little expensive but the quality is very good so I am prepared to pay as they do last.
- Sue (14/11/2018)
SIZE: LargeI have several in various shades of blues and whites. I love to wear them with jeans , scarves and denim/leather jackets . Also, very useful ‘office attire ‘ to wear with more formal skirts and trousers. I am a standard size 14 / 5’5” and find the L a good fit. I will be buying more very soon!
- Kim (22/10/2018)
SIZE: Small COLOUR: WhiteThis style is a regular purchase for me. It is perfect for autumn/spring days when a short sleeve isn't enough. The neckline is just right as these days I prefer something which is not too low. I personally like the fitted style, but know it does not suit everyone.
- Judith (15/10/2018)
SIZE: Small COLOUR: PecanI LOVE KETTLEWELL!! Having had my colours done I instinctively know how to choose. As an older, but young looking lady I prefer semi scoop 3/4 sleeved tops. I love the fitted styles, very flattering. But, I wish there were a few more 'longer length' choices of dresses and skirts.
- Maggie (15/10/2018)
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: Soft WhiteGreat top with a flattering neck. The soft white is a lovely colour. An excellent top for wearing under blazers, etc. Would have preferred longer sleeves but I would push them up anyway so not a problem, just nice to have the choice. I'm a size 10 and I ordered the S and M for comparison. I decided to keep the M as it was slightly less fitted. My only issue would be that the seam on the right shoulder sticks up a bit. It did with both sizes so maybe it's just my shoulders! Hoping it won't drive me nuts!
- Mandy (08/10/2018)
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: Duck EggI love the colours. A bit more fitted than I would have liked but they are still very nice. Love the 3/4 sleeves.
- Judith Finch (08/10/2018)
SIZE: LL COLOUR: LobeliaThis is all a bit emporer's new clothes! Yes, I completely agree with the positive comments, the colours are out of this world, the fit excellent LL on a size 16, neckline in the right place, but the soft silky fabric is far too thin. At this price the fabric should be thicker or at least lined in the front. I can see stitching on my bra, stitching on my trouser pockets , the belt loops . I can see my skin through the exquisite lobelia colour. How are the other reviewers not seeing this? I am so disappointed.
- kate (01/10/2018)
SIZE: Large COLOUR: Soft WhiteGood quality, lovely fit
- Jane (24/09/2018)
SIZE: Small COLOUR: Pink IceComfortable to wear and washed well with minimum ironing required. A good fit and I much prefer the semi scoop neckline to the scoop. Pleased with the colour, Pink Ice, which was as expected from the illustrations. Will probably buy again in this style in a different colour. As another reviewer has already mentioned I would like a long sleeved version to be available.
- Patricia (20/09/2018)
SIZE: Small COLOUR: Desert RoseEasy versatile top to dress up or down. Comfortable easy care . I am a small but not too clingy. First autumn pink top I've bought and volour really highlights my complexion
- Jacqui Woods (18/09/2018)I already have one of these very useful tops, so ordered another in lobelia - I am a burnished winter and it looked terrible, so swapped for nimbus - much better. Top is as gorgeous as its cousin, although slightly baggier, slightly longer sleeves and slightly different neckline. Fab soft, fine fabric.
- Rachel (02/07/2018)I was very pleased with the service I received. As there were problems with the internet I phoned and spoke to a very pleasant person. My order came quickly but I had to return it as your sizes are on the small side. The replacement came back almost by return of post. You have a very happy new customer!
- Cathrin Williams (21/06/2018)My first purchase from Kettlewell. So good to see Spring colours. Nice top but Canteloupe was a bit too bright for me so sadly had to return it. Colours are always difficult to judge on computer screen.
- G Corless (28/05/2018)I ordered two styles intending to return one but kept both. Delighted with them.
- May Houston (18/05/2018)Lovely to feel. Lovely to wear. Thank you.
- Jan Sutcliffe (16/05/2018)Lovely lovely top, I now have three these and will get another.
- Chris Balch (10/05/2018)I have several of these scoop necked tops and find them a good fit, keep their shape and are in beautiful colours. The exception was the ice pink, disappointing as the shade was nothing like the lovely icy pink of my swatch, another reviewer described this colour elsewhere as "old knicker pink".. I never got round to returning it, never wore it.
- Mrs Dale (07/05/2018)I now have two of these and love them, the colours and shape. However I have just returned a third in ice pink as the neck and shoulders are a bit bigger than the others and therefore the fit is not as good.
- Chris balch (02/05/2018)I’m delighted with my new semi scoop neck tops. Lovely colours, excellent fit, prompt delivery, what more could I want. I’ve always bought the scoop neck , but decided it was time to try a slightly higher neck, it’s perfect, still enough space to wear a necklace, but gives more cover.
- Chris Hendy (19/04/2018)I've just received my ice blue and pink ice tops, the pink one to replace an old one that had had its day! I much prefer the new ones, the semi-scoop neckline is not as low as before, and now that I'm older and feel the cold more, I prefer this style. I think the tops are also a bit longer than before. Kettlewell tops are not inexpensive, but they do keep their colour and shape so well. It's great that there are pale colours available for us Winters, I'd also like to have an icy lilac, icy green and an even icier blue available, I want more pale colours to choose from than just white! I'd also like this neckline available with long sleeves. But otherwise very pleased with my purchase.
- Anna Tribick (14/04/2018)This is my first purchase from Kettlewell Colours and I will definitely be back for more . The colour is vibrant and material is flattering without being too clingy. Its also nice to find a top which is a good length in the body. I'm normally a size 14 and the large is a perfect fit. Looking forward to buying more soon.
- Amaland67 (11/04/2018)I have several scoop necks in my wardrobe, about 15 in total! I think you will gather from this statement that I LOVE them! They wash well, keep their shape, comfortable fabric and the perfect fit for me. I am a size 14 and I buy Large which fit well without any droop at the front of the neckline.
- Carole Stagg (03/04/2018)I’ve bought two of these Semi Scoop tops lately.They are lovely.The neck line is perfect for me.Not too high and not too low.I’m a size 14 normally and the Large is a perfect fit.I will be buying more in different colours.
- Joan Hammill (25/03/2018)This is the second Semi Scoop top I’ve bought.They are lovely.The neckline is just right for me.Not too low and not too high.I bought a white and a cornflower blue.The blue is such a pretty shade.I would love to have one in rose pink but as yet this colour isn’t available in the Semi Scoop but I’m hoping it will be by the Summer.I’m a size 14 and the Large is a perfect fit.
- Joan Hammill (21/03/2018)I love this top.The fit is perfect for me.I’m a size 14 so bought the large size.The neckline is just right.Not too low and not to high.Lovely material too.I’ll be buying more of these tops for the summer.I’m a very happy customer.
- Joan Hammill (09/03/2018)I love Kettlewell. Only very occasionally am I disappointed, usually it is the dress or skirt length. Would be nice to have a length choice.. Amazing customer service. Maggie. Peterborough
- Maggie Perkins (31/12/2017)Liked the quality of the fabric, hope it washes well and keeps it’s bright white colour. Felt it was a little too long in the body (I’m only 5’1) and would have preferred a more boat shaped neckline. However, I am very pleased overall, and impressed with the speedy delivery
- Kath McArthur (12/12/2017)I love these-particularly the neckline which has just the right depth-not too high, not too bare. I'm disappointed that so many of the colours are out of stock and should like to see emerald and black.I hope you are going to re-stock - these are such a stylish useful staple. Rather expensive for a tee but good quality. L is a perfect fit for a UK size 12/14-not too baggy , not too tight
- jen (11/12/2017)I ordered size small and when I got it out of the bag it was huge. I measured my usual Kettlewell tops and they are all under 36 inches for size small. This was over 40 inches. How is this small? I looked like I was wearing a top 3 sizes too big or even 4 sizes!. It was also way too long. Please offer Garment measurements to save me wasting time on purchasing monster sizes claiming to be small. This would also be useful for large ladies who want to know exactly the size so they can have loose or tight. The model looks like the to fits her but since we have no idea what size she is or what size she is wearing this would not help.
- Helen George (28/11/2017)I ordered 2 of these tops and love them, particularly love the semi scoop neckline as I find it very flattering. The material is good quality, not too thin; although fitted, they are not “too fitted” (I don’t have a particularly small waist) I am a size 12 verging towards a 14 but the 12 is fine for me. I have worn them with jeans to add a pop of colour and they also look great teamed with smarter trousers, jewellery etc. or with a suit. Very versatile top, I know I will get a lot of wear from them, and will no doubt be ordering some more in the winter colours when some new colours come out
- Joanna Smith (23/11/2017)Usually a medium but bought a large as I like a looser fit, especially in white. Happy with the quality, like the neckline and 3/4 sleeves - altogether a flattering fit. ..
- Veronica (20/11/2017)Good quality versatile top but sadly the Pecan is not the lovely subtle warm coffee colour it appears in my browser but a really fierce bright dark orange - so it's going back.
- LisaB (06/11/2017)Perfect colour and fit for me and very good quality. As others have said please do in more Jewel winter colours.
- Teresa Lear (13/10/2017)Good fit, 3/4 length sleeves are perfect for Autumn and the neckline just right. I have three of these tops now and my only disappointment is that the neckline has stretched slightly on the first one I bought despite me following the washing instructions.
- JUDITH (26/09/2017)The Poppy is a gorgeous colour. The semi scoop is flattering and less revealing than the scoop so percent for work. The 3/4 length sleeves are great and the quality of the fabric is excellent. I want to buy more colours now!
- Rebecca Batchelor (25/09/2017)Perfect fit , colour match to brochure picture is is "spot on"
- margaret burnett (15/09/2017)Excellent fit. I'm a short, rather busty size 12 and the Medium size is just right. The 3/4 sleeves work well. Good colour which was true to the colour chart on the website. 100% satisfied with my purchase.
- Alison Cork (28/08/2017)I have this top in so many colors that I am shamed by my greed! I sent for this one because I needed to match a handbag...a gift from my daughter in law. Unfortunately the wrong shade, so reluctantly had to return it. but as always this top is a perennial. I have been saddened by the lack of small sizes now available and I would be spending a lot more money if stocks were replenished
- Jackie Worrall (21/07/2017)Love this semi-scoop - better quality than a normal t so can wear for casual dinner prior to sightseeing day. Colour goes with skirt too. Soft
- Susan Munslow (14/06/2017)Fabulous top in Azure would like to see this in the colour Apple for light springs, love the 3/4 sleeves as they are my favourite.
- Marianne (29/05/2017)I bought one of these tops a few months ago in dove grey and I have worn it to death. I now have another one in cornflower and I'm delighted with this one too. So glad I discovered Kettlewell.
- Hazel (25/05/2017)Good fit and stunning colour. Thank you.
- Catherine (19/05/2017)Lovely
- Anne (02/05/2017)I have several of these t shirts and find them excellent for all seasons. The style isn't perfect for me - the neckline is not too low and not too high. I would love more colours in this style.
- A Brook (20/04/2017)I like this top - good neckline not too high not too low and it replaces a long sleeved pale pink top which I have worn into rags. I can see that I will wear this one too all year round. I would rather it was pure cotton and more substantial however.
- Deborah Hayter (19/04/2017)I bought one of these tops last year and found I wore it a lot so have now bought three more in the lovely colours only Kettlewell do. I like that the neckline is not too low as I don't like that area much and I like the three-quarter sleeves as I don't like my arms either. It's a win/win for me.
- Karan (17/04/2017)Lovely fabric, silky, good fit have it in two colours would recommend.
- Christine (13/04/2017)I was extremely disappointed in how thin the white scoop neck shirt was - it couldn't be worn on it's own which makes it a very expensive vest. Perhaps the other colours are better?
- Jane Champness (06/04/2017)Gorgeous fabric - lightweight and silky smooth - and very unusual colour for us 'Autumns' - pink (bought the Shell Pink) - goes well with the Latte scarf I had for Xmas. Good fit.
- Rachel (03/04/2017)Really like these tee shirts. The neckline is just right and they are good worn on there own or as layer when the weather is cold. Great for travelling.Wash easily and do not really need ironing. Have now got 6 and they are a staple part of my wardrobe. Excellent quality and colours. Please do not stop stocking these.
- Jacquie Palmer (25/03/2017)This top is great quality, fits well in Small, and I prefer the semi-scoop to the scoop neck. I was a little disappointed in the Shell Pink colour, it is more of a light peach colour. However I do like the shade, and it will go well with most trousers. I have had my colours done previously and am Spring. So discovering Kettlewell is great for me! Great service on telephone and fast delivery.
- Irene (25/03/2017)The style of this t-shirt is perfect; the neckline isn't too low or too high, it's great for layering and also good on its own, and it is a very flattering fit. I have several of these in various of my colours and they are very useful and last well. This time I bought the shell pink which is a lovely shade although very slightly more see-through the the others I have.
- Susan (25/03/2017)I have two of these for yoga. Comfy and not too low at the front. Medium size great for size 12 ladies.
- Wendy (25/03/2017)I exchanged the scoop neck for this style. Much better fit for petite ladies. The scoop was too low cut for my taste but this semi-scoop is perfect and such a lovely colour in Tree Top. Great service too.
- Charmain (22/03/2017)Don't normally buy higher necks but this is very flattering. Although semi-fitted it fits me just right, slim but not clinging. I am a petite 5ft 1 size 10 and the length is just right about mid hip. Bought the shell pink (S) which is really a soft peach, wasn't sure at first, but on the colour is flattering. Fabric very nice too.Very nice top and would buy more. All Kettlewell tops are a bit pricey but if it lasts like my scoop neck that will be fine.
- Sue (17/03/2017)Second one of these and it won't be the last! Great quality and comfort.
- Madge (15/03/2017)I returned the semi scoop top,only because it wasn't the right shade for me. I have various other colours in this style and like them a lot.
- Mrs May Houston (27/02/2017)This t-shirt is perfect! The neckline is so much better - not so low - please do masses of colours
- Angela (06/02/2017)Love this top. I liked the Davina but this one fits me better. Please keep making this one!
- Madge (02/02/2017)After reading some reviews I was a little worried that the neckline on this top may be unsuitable, especially as I have a generous bust. However, it is perfect. The scoop is flattering but not revealing. This will be a go to top throughout the year and I'm sure I will be ordering it in other colours.
- Lis Harwood (30/01/2017)I'd been looking for a 3/4 sleeve T- shirt, I have short arms, and a neckline neither too high or too low. This style is perfect. Fit is good. Colours - soft teal and pink ice - wonderful. A pity that it's not 100%. cotton. I shall definitely buy more in other colours.
- Shelagh Green (17/01/2017)I love these tops and have several in various colours. The neckline makes them perfect to wear under tops, jumpers etc. I use them for work all the time and they are invaluable. They also last for years despite numerous washes. Expensive but worth it for the amount of wear I have had out of them Keep them coming please
- helen walton (11/01/2017)A useful, easy to wear style that can be dressed up or down - so useful that I now have 3 in different colours! No sure about the different edging round the neck, I think it makes the top look more like a T shirt than the neater edge on my two previous tops.
- Jackie Reid (30/12/2016)Very pleased with this. Good quality and fits well. Delivery was prompt..
- Sue D (23/12/2016)A lovely red and fits very well...and the length is just right. Much more flattering than the deep scoop T shirt that I had previously ordered and returned. Will probably order more in different colours
- Veronica (16/12/2016)Item I received is a deep scoop neck, nothing "semi" about it. However, colour absolutely fab so kept it.
- Jane Dougall (07/12/2016)This semi scoop neckline is so much better than the lower necklines on other styles. Please have this style throughout the year. Top fits well.
- Caroline (07/12/2016)Glad to see this lovely colour return. No doubt it will keep its shape perfectly after washing, just like all my other Kettlewell Ts. My favourite neckline - good for layering but high enough on its own not to be chilly. Would love to see it in pure cotton though.
- Gill (06/12/2016)I have struggled to find this type of t-shirt in white for a long time and this is just perfect. Great fit and the neckline is just right.
- Judith (02/12/2016)Great top & really useful for layering. Have several of this type in various colours & patterns
- Annette Richardson (02/12/2016)Excellent tops, very comfortable and easy to wear. The semi scoop neckline is just perfect and I love the bracelet length sleeves.
- Maureen (30/11/2016)The fabric is lovely - silky, slightly stretchy and effortless to wear. It washes very well too and the fit was perfect. Will definitely buy from Kettlewell again! Thanks
- Linda Hadfield (25/11/2016)Very pleased with this new variation on the layering t-shirt - fits well, feels nice and good quality fabric - I like a cotton-y feel. Likely to be back for more :)
- Aundrea (16/11/2016)this is what kettlewell do best - simple, stylish layering basics in amazing quality fabrics and in a great choice of colours. i hope you will be adding more colours to this style next season?
- sophia jaevons (13/11/2016)