Important information for customers in EU countries from 1 January 2021
You will still be able to place orders with Kettlewell, but your items will be subject to your country’s import tax and customs charges instead of the standard 20% UK VAT while we arrange a duty-paid solution with our carriers. This means, for the time being, you will pay 20% less to us but may need to settle Import duty/charges with your local delivery agent.
Our carrier, the Royal Mail, is currently providing the following advice:
- Customs clearance charges and fees may be payable on items/goods (excluding personal correspondence) entering the destination country including the EU from the UK. These depend on the contents’ value. The parcel won’t be released until payment has been received.
- Items sent to the EU from England, Scotland and Wales are subject to VAT and duties in the EU. Items valued at under €22 will remain part of the Low Value Consignment Relief (LVCR) Scheme for items sent to the EU and are not subject to VAT or duties until 1 July 2021 (subject to further extension date to be set by the EU).
- Commercial items/goods (excluding personal correspondence) sent to the EU over €22 and below €150 may be taxed at the border and may incur a customs clearance/handling fee in the receiving country.
- Commercial items/goods sent to the EU over €150 may attract VAT, customs duties and a clearance/handling fee.
- The customs authorities in the destination country and the customs thresholds in place determine if charges are due on imported goods.
- The levels and thresholds of charges vary from country to country. Royal Mail cannot advise on what these may be. Please contact the embassy or customs authority of the destination country for help, either directly or via their websites.
EU & Rest of World Returns (for UK returns, use label within parcel)
Please go to www.kettlewellcolours.intelligentreturns.net
Follow the instructions after quoting your order number and email address.
You will be given a cost for returning your goods in your local currency.
If required, our EORI Number is GB838580885000
The following countries have the ability to create returns (at their own cost) through the kettlewellcolours.intelligentreturns.net portal (https://kettlewellcolours.intelligentreturns.net)
Australia, Austria, Belgium, Canada, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, New Zealand, Poland, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, United States
For all other countries, please refer to your local postal or courier services.
UK Delivery Costs
UK standard delivery: £2.95 (Royal Mail Tracked, a signature may be required)
Free delivery on all UK orders over £75 (Not available during Sale periods)
You should allow between 3-5 working days for delivery from the time of placing the order. The delivery period stated within which you will receive your order is approximate. During sale periods this might be extended to 5-7 working days. Goods will be sent to the address given by you in your order. If you are ordering more than one item, your goods may be sent to you in instalments if certain items are out of stock.
UK Next Day delivery when available: £10.00 (Royal Mail Special Delivery)/ £12.00 for a Saturday delivery)
NB: Please note a signature is required, without a signature the parcel WILL be returned to the Depot.
- Order before 1pm Monday - Thursday and receive the following day.
- Order before 1pm Friday and receive the following Monday unless Saturday delivery is paid for.
- Orders placed on Next Day Delivery after 1pm Friday and all day Saturday and Sunday will not be received until the following Tuesday.
- Orders placed on Next Day Delivery from the Highlands and Islands will be delivered in approximately 2 working days.
Delivery is subject to stock availability and credit card authorisation and a signature may be required on receipt. We will only charge one lot of postage per order - however many parcels it involves.
Overseas Delivery Costs
The Royal mail are posting updates daily, click here for updates for your country
European Union: £10
You should allow between 10 working days for delivery from placing the order.
Rest of the World delivery Costs
Rest of the world destinations: £25.00 (if available)
All local taxes are the responsibility of the customer These include all import taxes. Overseas orders will in most instances be sent via Royal Mail Tracked and signed for service.
Any free p&p offers are on UK orders only.
You may have to pay import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country. You must meet any additional charges for customs clearance. Please note, customs policies vary widely from country to country. We recommend you contact your local customs office for further information.
Please contact Customer Services on 01460 279800 for a price to dispatch your order to another destination.
Returns & Exchanges Policy
If, for any reason, you would like to return your Kettlewell order, you can send it back to us in its original condition with your returns form within 28 days for a full refund or exchange.
Please remove all make up, deodorants and body lotions before trying on garments. We are unable to accept returned items which are not in a re-saleable condition.
As an online business, we expect a certain percentage of orders to be returned. If we notice a pattern of returns that is out of the ordinary eg a customer is placing a large number of orders over a period of time and then returning everything or almost everything, we reserve the right to deactivate the associated account.
How do I exchange my order?
- You have a returns form which is on the right hand side of your despatch note, start by ticking the items you are returning and select a reason code.
- Then put which items you would like instead, it does not need to be the same as the item you are returning or for the same amount.
- If there is any difference in monies for your exchanged goods we will credit/debit you via your original payment method, you will not be contacted unless there is a problem.
- There is no postage on items going back out to you on an exchange.
- Follow the points below to return the parcel to us.
How do I return my order?
1. If you shopped through our catalogue or website, just fill in the form on the back of your invoice and put it in your parcel.
2. We give free returns within the UK. The label on your dispatch note is a Freepost label and incurs no charge to the customer.
3. Then just nip down to the Post Office with your parcel and pop it into the next post.
4. Please make sure that you get a ‘proof of posting’ certificate from your Post Office. This will cover you if the goods are lost in the post.
Note: We cover the cost of returns within the UK. You will have to pay to return your goods if you are doing so outside of the UK.
In the rare and unfortunate event of your Kettlewell product being faulty, please accept our apologies, and contact Customer Services on 01460 279 800 for any questions and our returns address. Please note we do not accept faulty items back after 6 months from date of purchase.
Changing or Cancelling your Order:
Under the UK Consumer Contracts (Distance Selling) Regulations June 2014, you have the right to cancel your order within 14 working days from the day after the day of receipt of the goods without giving a reason. Once you have confirmed your order we are unable to amend it. If you wish to cancel your order please call 01460 279 800 (If your order has been processed in our warehouse or been dispatched we will be unable to process a refund until we receive the parcel back)