Delivery & Returns
Delivery is subject to stock availability and credit card authorisation and a signature may be required on receipt. We will only charge one lot of postage per order - however many parcels it involves.
UK Delivery Costs
UK standard delivery: £2.95 (Royal Mail Tracked, a signature may be required)
Free delivery on all UK orders over £75 (Not available during Sale periods)
You should allow between 3-5 working days for delivery from the time of placing the order. The delivery period stated within which you will receive your order is approximate. During sale periods this might be extended to 5-7 working days. Goods will be sent to the address given by you in your order. If you are ordering more than one item, your goods may be sent to you in instalments if certain items are out of stock.
UK Next Day delivery when available: £10.00 (Royal Mail Special Delivery)/ £12.00 for a Saturday delivery)
NB: Please note a signature is required, without a signature the parcel WILL be returned to the Depot.
- Order before 1pm Monday - Thursday and receive the following day.
- Order before 1pm Friday and receive the following Monday unless Saturday delivery is paid for.
- Orders placed on Next Day Delivery after 1pm Friday and all day Saturday and Sunday will not be received until the following Tuesday.
- Orders placed on Next Day Delivery from the Highlands and Islands will be delivered in approximately 2 working days.
Overseas Delivery Costs
European Union: £10
You should allow between 10 working days for delivery from placing the order.
Rest of the World delivery Costs
Rest of the world destinations: £25.00 (if available)
All local taxes are the responsibility of the customer These include all import taxes. Overseas orders will in most instances be sent via Royal Mail Tracked and signed for service.
Any free p&p offers are on UK orders only.
You may have to pay import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country. You must meet any additional charges for customs clearance. Please note, customs policies vary widely from country to country. We recommend you contact your local customs office for further information.
Please contact Customer Services on 01460 279800 for a price to dispatch your order to another destination.
Returns & Exchanges Policy
If, for any reason, you would like to return your Kettlewell order, you can send it back to us in its original condition with your returns form within 28 days for a full refund or exchange.
How do I exchange my order?
- You have a returns form which is on the back of your despatch note, start by putting the items you are returning in the top box.
- In the bottom box please put which items you would like instead, it does not need to be the same as the item you are returning or for the same amount.
- If there is any difference in monies for your exchanged goods we will credit/debit you via your original payment method, you will not be contacted unless there is a problem.
- There is no postage on items going back out to you on an exchange.
- Follow the points below to return the parcel to us.
How do I return my order?
1. If you shopped through our catalogue or website, just fill in the form on the back of your invoice and put it in your parcel.
2. We give free returns within the UK. The label on your dispatch note is a Freepost label and incurs no charge to the customer.
3. Then just nip down to the Post Office with your parcel and pop it into the next post.
4. Please make sure that you get a ‘proof of posting’ certificate from your Post Office. This will cover you if the goods are lost in the post.
Note: We cover the cost of returns within the UK. You will have to pay to return your goods if you are doing so outside of the UK.
In the rare and unfortunate event of your Kettlewell product being faulty, please accept our apologies, and contact Customer Services on 01460 279 800 for any questions and our returns address. Please note we do not accept faulty items back after 6 months from date of purchase.
Changing or Cancelling your Order:
Under the UK Consumer Contracts (Distance Selling) Regulations June 2014, you have the right to cancel your order within 14 working days from the day after the day of receipt of the goods without giving a reason. Once you have confirmed your order we are unable to amend it. If you wish to cancel your order please call 01460 279 800 (If your order has been processed in our warehouse or been dispatched we will be unable to process a refund until we receive the parcel back)