Email Competition - terms and conditions
1) Entry to Kettlewell's prize draw to win a Cashmere Gauze Stole, a Monaco Stripe Top and a Classic Belt (your choice of Leather, Suede or Metallic) from Kettlewell and a Jasmine Crossbody Bag from Sarah Haran is free and no purchase whatsoever is necessary.
2) Kettlewell Colours is a trading name of Kettlewell Colours Ltd. Ltd. Registered in England & Wales No. 5108080.
3) The prize draw opens on 15th September 2023. Following the last day of entry 30th September 2023, the winner will be selected at random. No correspondence will be entered into regarding the selection of winner.
4) To enter: entries are only received using the competition form from 15th September until 30th September and are automatically entered into this competition.
5) Entry restrictions – One entry per person. This competition is not open to any employees of Kettlewell Colours or Sarah Haran. No automated entries are accepted.
6) Kettlewell Colours will not be held responsible for lost entries.
7) The competition prize is limited to the items mentioned above and will be sent in the post after the winner is announced/notified and has confirmed their correct mailing address for the prize to be sent and their choice of colour and sizes. Prizes are non-transferable and no cash alternative is available.
8) Kettlewell Colours reserves the right, where a prize becomes unavailable, to substitute such prizes with similar prizes. We also reserve the right to delay the prize draw closure date or to cancel a prize draw prior to the closure date at any time.
9) Kettlewell Colours will not be liable for any inability to make contact with any entrant due to errors, omissions or inaccuracies in the contact details provided by an entrant or due to technical problems preventing us from obtaining accurate contact details.
10) Winners will be notified by email within 7 days of the draw being made. If the winners do not reply to claim their prize within 1 calendar month, the prize will lapse.
11) No responsibility will be accepted by Kettlewell Colours for failed, partial, incorrect or garbled computer transmissions, or for any computer, telephone, cable, network, electronic or internet hardware or software malfunctions, failures, connections, availability, for the acts or omissions of any service provider, internet accessibility or availability or for traffic congestion.
12) If Kettlewell Colours reasonably considers that an entrant is not eligible to enter a prize draw, it may exclude such entrant from the prize draw or withhold any prize to which the entrant might otherwise be entitled.
13) An entry shall be declared void if: the conduct of the entrant has been fraudulent, the eligibility rules set out herein have been breached; the entrant has hacked into the website or otherwise interfered with the proper functioning of the website.
14) Kettlewell Colours shall have no liability for any losses or damages which may be suffered by an entrant (or any person claiming under or through the entrant), whether the same are suffered directly or indirectly or are immediate or consequential, and whether the same arise in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise howsoever, but Kettlewell Colours does not exclude liability for: death or personal injury caused by the negligence of Kettlewell Colours.; fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or any other liability which cannot be excluded by law.
15) These terms and conditions and each prize draw are governed by English Law and any related matters will be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
16) No forbearance or delay by either party in enforcing its rights shall prejudice or restrict the rights of that party, and no waiver of any such rights or of any breach of any contractual terms shall be deemed to be a waiver of any other right or of any later breach.
17) If any provision of these terms and conditions is judged to be illegal or unenforceable, the continuation in full force and effect of the remainder of the provisions will not be prejudiced.
18) None of these terms and conditions is intended to confer a benefit on, or to be enforceable by, any person other than the entrant or Kettlewell Colours.