the hourglass figure
All about you
Your shoulders are key to identifying your body shape - a full bust does not necessarily mean you are an hourglass.
You have soft curves and your shoulder and hips are in line, with a well defined waist.
Wear clothing which hugs your body line to compliment your figure.
- Cowl, Scoop, V, necklines and soft rounded collars
- Fitted tops & jackets with waist definition
- Pencil, straight & ruched skirts
- Tapered & straight leg trousers
- Dresses with waist definition, like ruched, belted or wrap
- Asymmetric and square necklines
- Loose fit or baggy tops