Reviews of Cashmere Gauze Stole
Add your review
We want you to be delighted with your purchases but if you do have any problems, please contact Kettlewell before submitting a review as we are always happy to resolve any issues you may have experienced. All reviews are posted using forenames/initials only and may be used for marketing purposes.
- Denise (12/10/2021)
SIZE: FuchsiaA wonderful versatile stole in an amazing range of colours. I use mine year round as a scarf in the winter and a shawl in the summer. The quality is impeccable. I bought fuchsia for this winter - a bright and festive colour !
- C D (09/10/2021)
SIZE: HoneyI waited until I was able to have a face to face analysis before ordering so that I would get the most usable colour. So pleased with it, that another fell into my basket on the next order!. Unbelievably soft and cosy.
- Angela (08/10/2021)A beautiful wrap! I love the colour and the beautiful cashmere!
- Inger-Lise (29/09/2021)
SIZE: PineI am in love with this stole! I took the plunge and ordered my first one in Jewel Lobelia and now have 3 more in Cochineal, Pine, and Neon Pink. The cashmere is super soft and takes the dye really well; the colors are very saturated and intense. This stole is very versatile and can be worn in many ways. I will definitely buy more down the road. I would love to see this stole made in Cobalt!
- Eileen (13/09/2021)
SIZE: Jewel LobeliaIntense purple and a Wow colour for this jewel winter. Such a soft and comforting thing to wear. I already have fuchsia and periwinkle.. Stole, scarf or comfort blanket. I used it in hospital after surgery when I couldn’t bear the weight of a sheet or blanket on my leg and the colour cheered me up!
- Christina (13/09/2021)
SIZE: SiennaI love this Gauze Stole. The Sienna is a perfect colour for me as an Autumn.i have found it can both keep.me warm (wrapped as a scarf) or cool (open like pashmina) It has a slightly soft tone and seems to go with so many of my tops and coats. I now have 3 of these after dithering for a long time.
- Jayne (08/09/2021)
SIZE: AppleLove my apple green cashmere stole! Delicate but wonderful fabric, would like to buy most colours :-). Thoroughly recommend.
- Bridget (11/08/2021)
SIZE: CochinealHad to have the cochineal one when I saw it....I just love these stoles...the material is so soft and drapes beautifully. I am sure I will be buying more when I need to treat myself!
- Marie (04/08/2021)
SIZE: FuchsiaSwoon! If I win the lottery, I’m buying one in every color of my palette! I can’t tell you how gorgeous the color and feel of this are-honestly, my favorite Kettlewell purchase to date (and there have been many ;))
- Anna (02/08/2021)
SIZE: Deep Seagreen..... and I succumbed again, no regrets what so ever, a beautiful investment piece and a wow colour for me. This stole is so versatile, it is incredibly soft, lightweight and feels luxurious.
- Jo (12/07/2021)
SIZE: HoneyI purchased this stole as an investment piece and birthday present to myself. I had spent a long time deliberating colour/cost/use ratio however with so many excellent reviews I felt it would earn a place in my wardrobe. This stole is gossamer fine. I have threaded it through a bangle! Though it is summer I have worn it over my shoulders in the evening and as a scarf during the day. There is nothing more I can add to the many reviews already written except that I am saving up for another (and not waiting for my next birthday).
- Ann (01/07/2021)
SIZE: Dark EmeraldBeautiful stoles - I purchased the dark emerald and true red colours to wear with coats and jackets I have in the same colours. The stoles are soft and luxurious and elevate your outfit. I also like to wear them with plain basics to add interest and to keep me warm. Functional and beautiful; pricey but worth it.
- Nisha (21/06/2021)
SIZE: Neon PinkI was skeptical about the CGS - not because it wasn't beautiful and in stunning colours, but because I didn't think it would neat enough for Dramatic Classic CP. But I have succumbed and am deliriously happy. I now have 4! They are versatile: neat fold takes them into several different tie styles; loose chunky casual loop wrap; as a stole as summer evenings cool. As happy dressing a light summer dress or inside a woolen winter coat. They are not too warm in mid seasons, but amazingly cosy and soft (I am allergic to lambswool/merino but can wear cashmere). A fabulous addition to casual and dressy outfits. I also have Jewel Purple, Breton Blue, and now Cochineal. I am in love with these items.
- Carol (15/06/2021)
SIZE: Neon PinkI am delighted with this stole! I bought it in neon pink because fuchsia (one of my favourite Kettlewell winter colours) wasn't available a few weeks ago. I worried that it would be too bright, but it looks stunning with black, charcoal, and white. The fabric is soft and light, which means the stole drapes beautifully, too. It is perfect for spring and summer evenings. The stole was well worth the price, as it's high quality and I will enjoy it for many years. I may "need" to buy the jewel lobelia stole, too...
- Alison (10/06/2021)
SIZE: HoneySo soft and sumptuous. I so love these stoles. They are so versatile, add colour and warmth, pack small enough to pop in your bag. I now have 4 and just know there will be more!
- Julie (05/06/2021)
SIZE: Spiced CoralI really hoped I wouldn’t like this as I felt very guilty spending so much on a scarf.. Unfortunately it is beautiful, very soft, luxurious and a lovely colour. So much so that I overcame the guilt and bought another in burnished gold!
- Jan (31/05/2021)
SIZE: PeacockLike many I had hesitated due to the price of this item and thought I could never justify the expense. I originally ordered it in a neutral colour which was lovely but, ironically, it didn’t seem to lift my outfits. I then ordered the peacock and I LOVE it. This scarf is so versatile and each time I wear it, I feel like royalty, it is incredibly soft, lightweight (yet warm) and luxurious. It elevates the simplest of outfits and it is already earning its keep in my wardrobe.
- FIona (06/05/2021)
SIZE: Soft VioletThis is my 4th Cashmere Gauze Stole so I think it’s pretty obvious how much I like them. Ethically sourced, beautifully made and luxuriously soft, they are well worth the price tag. A word of caution, they are so gorgeous to wear - you may not be able to stop at one....
- Sheila (04/05/2021)
SIZE: Flame OrangeI absolutely love this. I thought I'd treat myself and I'm glad I did! It's so warm and I grab when I'm a bit cold. The colour is so vibrant. Worth every penny!
- Caroline (29/04/2021)
SIZE: Jewel LobeliaWhat a gorgeous and luxurious treat these are! The colors are so vivid and beautiful. They are comfortable, soft and cozy warm. I looked at them for so long before ordering because I am allergic to wool, but these don't bother me at all. I reach for these every time I have a chill and can't get warm. This Jewel Lobelia is a fabulous color.
- KH (28/04/2021)
SIZE: Jewel LobeliaJust received my third cashmere stole in Jewel Lobelia...just stunning colour and usual soft, cuddly cashmere. I love them and regard them as a treat to myself and worth every penny.
- Marie (28/04/2021)
SIZE: Wine BlushAbsolutely love this wine blush colour! I had no intention of buying another cashmere stole until I saw this beautiful, softly muted colour....goes with most of my Brown Summer colours. They are expensive but last for years and really lift an outfit - so brilliant cost per wear!
- Linda (27/04/2021)At this point, I own five of these stoles; burnished gold, copper, sea green, hazelnut and pewter. They are all truly rich in color, soft in feel and worth every penny. Make sure to avoid dangleys though :)
- Danielle (25/04/2021)
SIZE: Spiced CoralI am delighted with this purchase, The fabric is so light, soft and warm. I am particularly pleased with the colour which for me has the right degree of softness, works well with many items in my wardrobe and adds an extra element of interest.
- Brenda (19/04/2021)
SIZE: CochinealWow - Instant glamour! I absolutely LOVE this gorgeous addition to my ‘rainbow wardrobe’. The quality is simply superb and Cochineal such a rich, vibrant, mood-enhancing colour. It truly is just as luxuriously soft, lightweight, warm, versatile and easy to wear as other reviewers have described and a gift I will treasure and wear with joy, hopefully for many colour-filled years to come. Thank You
- Alison (13/04/2021)
SIZE: Soft VioletI adore these scarves - I have been slowly adding to my collection over the last 3 years. Soft violet is my most recent purchase and possibly my favourite to date! It’s a gorgeous dusky shade that will go with everything. The scarves are such beautiful quality and divine to wear. I also like the fact they are ethically sourced from a small female-led company with long lasting relationships in Nepal. The scarves have a fine gauzy weave which makes them light as a feather but very warm and cozy. The “feathery” raw hems are really pretty and add to the natural effect. They are versatile to be dressed up or down and worn a variety of ways. The soft colours look particularly fab as the texture complements softness so well. And I suppose that is my only complaint - I would love to see more soft summer shades please - I’m especially hoping for a dusky blue (serenity?), a dusky mid-tone green, and rose taupe which I keep missing before it sells out!
- Philippa (11/04/2021)
SIZE: Duck EggI first looked at these scarves about a year ago when I started on my Kettlewell journey but decided I could not justify paying that much for a scarf. However after seeing how lovely they looked on the ladies in the group I decided to go for it. I now have four with another on the way. They are beautifully soft and light to wear can be worn all year round well worth the cost.
- Judy (09/04/2021)
SIZE: OatmealI have been looking for a fine gauzy cashmere scarf for a while, I was reluctant because of the price but when I read the positive reviews I decided to treat myself. So glad I did, this wrap/scarf is lovely, it’s lightweight yet warm. I bought the honey colour as would like to use it as a wrap when on holiday, when we can finally have a foreign holiday. It folds up fairly small so could fit into an average size bag. It is quite light, fine and with an open weave which I think jewellery could catch on unfortunately. The honey colour is very flattering on a soft autumn colouring. Very pleased with this purchase, would like another one if available in a pattern or print.
- Lynn (07/04/2021)
SIZE: Dutch BlueA lovely soft lightweight cashmere scarf. Easy to wear. Not bulky at all. Fab range of colours. A great investment piece.
- Carol (07/04/2021)
SIZE: Duck EggBeautiful quality scarf in a lovely soft colour perfect for a light summer like me. Dresses up any outfit and goes with everything in my wardrobe. Will consider another in a different colour once I have saved up.
- CMA (07/04/2021)
SIZE: EucalyptusBeautiful soft scarf, and I could see that it would be keep me wrapped in a luxuriously cosy cocoon. However, the Eucalyptus colour was an orphan in my wardrobe. Though it looked fine with navy and Rose pink, it was too similar to the light grey neutral sweaters and coat I tend to wear. Hoping to purchase one (or two!) eventually in more of a contrast once I discover my ‘wow’ colours. I’m a Summer.
- Josephine (05/04/2021)
SIZE: Spiced CoralI have just received the cashmere gauze stole in spiced coral and it was love at first sight! It's stunning. What a beautiful soft and pretty autumn colour. Please can we have more items in this gorgeous colour, Kettlewell!
- Sarah (01/04/2021)
SIZE: Mint IceI am so happy with the Cashmere Stole. I was hesitant at the price but I find that these are the most versatile scarves in my drawer. When KW-Melissa says that Winter ICE and ACID colors are hard to create and get them "just right" I know she means it. Hence, I own Mint Ice, Iced Lavender, Iced Blue, the Winter Navy, and Neon Pink. All versatile and great investment pieces.
- Linda (25/03/2021)
SIZE: Pink GeraniumI have a zillion scarves so why would I need another I asked myself when I pressed the ‘ buy now’ button. Well, it’s warm, light to wear, soft and a beautiful colour , that’s why. I bought Pink Geranium which is a good colour for me as a Light Spring. Yes, it’s expensive but will be worn a lot and will earn its keep. So now I have a zillion and one scarves and of all of them, this is my favourite.
- Patricia (15/03/2021)
SIZE: Lipstick PinkI love these cashmere stoles. I have three now, French Lavender, Cashmere Rose and Lipstick Pink. They are an investment piece but I live in the North of Scotland and wear a scarf literally every single day of the year so on a cost per wear basis they are well worth the price! I like the raw edges as I think it adds a interesting softer feature to the edges and you can choose to display the edge or not as you wish. The French Lavender colour is beautiful although I think it looks much lighter and clearer on the the website. In real like mine in darker and softer and almost an exact match for my tops in Heliotrope.
- Sally (08/03/2021)
SIZE: French LavenderI am really delighted with this beautiful stole/scarf. I had hesitated to buy one because of the price, but it will get many wearings, so become good value quickly. The cashmere is pure luxury, you really feel you are treating yourself and the slightly loose weave, the 'gauze' means it folds up nicely to become a warm scarf, the cashmere's soft folds creating a flattering 'cloud' of colour right against your face if that's how you choose to style it. Worn as a stole in any season, it can be tossed around the shoulders, also close to the face. The French Lavender is a gorgeous mid tone lilac shade, with some warmth, as it's suitable for Spring people as well as my Summer season, flattering for my older face. I am also glad to be supporting this ethical source. I am looking forward to seeing the new shades in the next collection.
- Barbara (22/02/2021)
SIZE: HoneyI am obsessed with these scarves! They are light and delicate but amazingly warm! This is an all season investment in my wardrobe. The weight, drape and colors are perfect. They are light enough to be worn wrapped as a scarf , including indoors, as there is no huge amounts of bulk around the face due to the lightness and it is equally appropriate as a stole - it is so beautiful but understated. So if you wore it as a stole out shopping or to work, it would not look over the top. It is elegant yet down to earth.... and amazingly is incredibly warm! I see an extensive collection of these scarves in my future! If like me it matters a great deal how wool and cashmere is sourced, read KW's Production and Ethics page under "About Us". This is another reason to love these scarves - zero compromise, you can feel good about your purchase. Me: Soft Autumn, blue eyes, golden brown (bronde) hair, light medium skin tone. Currently own (and love) Honey, Green Garden. Wishing for Spiced Coral to become available again.
- Melissa (18/02/2021)
SIZE: Lipstick PinkA beautiful scarf and a great pop of colour (Lipstick) for this ‘Summer’ girl. I now have three of these lovely scarves, just waiting for the restocking of colours to order my next one!
- Bernadette (16/02/2021)
SIZE: French LavenderThis is a lovely accessory but I'm on the fence about keeping it because I didn't get the color I really wanted which was Duck Egg Blue and Sea Green. Both of these colors have been out of stock for ages - very frustrating!! Please bring these back!! I decided to go with the French Lavender and although it's a nice color, I'm not sure I can justify keeping it for the steep price. I guess this really is an investment piece as other reviewers have said. Tough decisions!! I will say that this does look very nice with my Grey Joanna Dress and Charcoal Hetta Pima Tee.
- ClassyLass (06/02/2021)
SIZE: Neon PinkSuperb quality ( as are the others I have). This colour is bright and exciting - beautiful with navy and grey. Delighted.
- Ali (01/02/2021)
SIZE: True RedI adore the Cashmere Gauze Stole and have got so much use from it already. A very stylish way to stay feel cosy and an easy colour pop. Definitely wash by hand!
- Alison (28/01/2021)
SIZE: Cashmere RoseThis is my second cashmere gauze stole. I absolutely adore them both. They are expensive but I think the cost per wear will be very low. I’d really recommend them.
- Gillian (27/01/2021)This is a beautiful light and easily styled stole/scarf. i have the sea green color-it is rich , deep green color with a lot of light.
- Terry (27/01/2021)
SIZE: Green GardenDelighted with this shawl. As a self confessed scarf addict I’m rarely without a scarf , in fact would go as far as to say don’t feel fully dressed without one .This scarf is so cosy and warm . Must admit I did hesitate for a long time due to price , but when more stock arrived just after Xmas I took the plunge . Have worn most days since and think this is real investment piece . Colour darker than I expected but as an Autumn it’s the perfect shade .
- Kate (26/01/2021)
SIZE: Blue JewelThis is my second Cashmere Gauze Stole. Having bought the Red before Christmas and worn it a LOT, I added this colour in the Spring and have worn it just as much. Striking colours, surprisingly warm and very stylish. Definitely wash by hand!
- Alison (25/01/2021)Like others I hesitated over purchasing this because of price, but I just shouldn't have done. As a natural classic it is the perfect investment piece and I brought Rio Red, one of my WoW colours - I adore it. I will be ordering more in my wow colours, so versatile, soft and warm.
- Jo (19/01/2021)
SIZE: Jewel PurpleI have purchased many kettlewell items and have always been very happy with the quality of my purchases with the exception of this cashmere stole. I only wear my cashmere stoles on special occasions so have worn it less than a dozen times. The material is literally falling apart in places going so thin that you can see daylight through the thin threads that are progressing into small holes in multiple places. I look after my clothes and for the price I would have expected this garment to last for years instead it cost me approx. £10 per wear!
- amanda (18/01/2021)
Reply from Kettlewell - I'm sorry to hear this. We rarely receive complaints about these stoles so I think something must be wrong with this one. Please do contact customer care at email@example.com
SIZE: AppleI can see this stole travelling everywhere with me as it is just so chic.
- Gail (18/01/2021)
SIZE: Dark EmeraldI love the cashmere gauze stoles. I've ordered three so far and will order more in the future They're versatile, warm, bright, and soft. They really make any outfit complete.
- Melanie (15/01/2021)
SIZE: Lipstick PinkI have several of these cashmere stoles, I would have more but lots of colours out of stock. It is so soft and easy to wear. Very pleased would highly recommend.
- Linda (13/01/2021)I was so pleased to see the Cashmere Stole in Slate Blue as it is one of my WOW colours and I know it will be a good accessory . It's a beautiful colour, I love it.
- Julie (07/01/2021)My first Cashmere Stole and I wasn't disappointed, its Beautiful. I have Rose Brown in my palette but I find its too dark for me so I was really pleased to see the Rose Taupe as it has more pink in it. I will be able to wear this colour with so many others. It is so lovely and soft, and a good length. A good investment piece.
- Julie (07/01/2021)
SIZE: Royal BlueHesitated over this because of price but so glad I finally gave in. This is like wearing a cuddle, so soft and warm and just makes me feel good when I wear it. I got Royal Blue...one of my wow colours and it goes with lots in my wardrobe. Think I am going to go for a pink shade next! or maybe purple or......?
- Marie (04/01/2021)
SIZE: AppleI will like this cashmere gauze stole more than any pashmina or stole I have had. The lightweight texture, edging detail and colour (Apple Green) are magnificent. It will accompany on every trip I take in future!
- Gail (03/01/2021)
SIZE: Neon PinkI have 4 of these scarves they are lightweight, soft and an excellent weave quality. I would buy more, but sadly, limited stock.
- Linda (29/12/2020)
SIZE: Dark EmeraldScarf beautiful - I bought two green scarves as there have not been any green scarves in the collection for a long time. I sent one back - Pine - as although it is a deep rich blue-toned colour, it was far too dark for my jewel winter complexion. But I kept the lovely dark emerald one which Is perfect. I would love a scarf in amethyst please Kettlewell.
- Julie Anne (29/12/2020)
SIZE: CopperMy second cashmere stole, another gorgeous color, that is well made and will go beautifully with autumn colors. The color looks a bit more orangey than “copper”. I bought this second hand, it was reported as Copper. Seems more of a blood orange. I love how KW achieves the subtle color nuances in its scarves. Dyeing for them to return the dark sea green and Atlantis colors in this scarf! See what I did there ;)?
- Danielle (20/12/2020)
SIZE: Burnished GoldI purchased the burnished Gold second hand and I was so very impressed with the quality and durability of the weave, let alone the color! A very rich color, perfect for autumns. Poor thing got stuck on a dangled earring in first wear and no damage. These are wonderful pieces, though costly, will obviously last years with the right care.
- Danielle (20/12/2020)
SIZE: Rose TaupeI have two of these scarves now and I absolutely love them. I can see they are popular because every time I go to choose my next ‘must have’ colour, they are sold out. My latest purchase was Rose Taupe which is a very versatile colour and perfectly suits my Summer profile. It’s a great colour to lift colours that aren’t always as complimentary to ‘summers’ and just makes it all as it should be. I also have the Iris which gives a beautiful pop of colour and lift to so many clothes. Love both of the colours. Just waiting for restocking of these wonderful, light, cozy wears.
- Bernadette (16/12/2020)I love it! Foxglove is such a gorgeous colour for a ‘Summer’. Coordinates with most of my wardrobe and it’s so soft! I understand it gets even softer with washing. Bliss!
- Sheila (15/12/2020)Lightweight and easy to wear.
- Kitty (14/12/2020)
SIZE: HoneyThe Cashmere Stole is lovely and so soft! I choose the honey color being a bit neutral. I hope to get another color soon.
- Bambi (28/11/2020)
SIZE: French LavenderI absolutely love my new cashmere stole in delicious lavender - amazing colour. Super soft and folds easily into a cosy scarf. I look forward to wearing it with a dress when on holiday Or will be beautiful for a wedding.
- Julie (23/11/2020)
SIZE: HoneyThe Cashmere Stole is lovely and so soft! I choose the honey color being a bit neutral. I hope to get another color soon.
- Bambi (23/11/2020)
SIZE: French LavenderThis is my second cashmere scarf so that speaks for itself. Like others feel a bit guilty spending so much on a scarf but tell myself that I shall wear them constantly without worrying about them deteriorating in colour and washing. Love this french lavender colour!
- anne (10/11/2020)
SIZE: Neon PinkThis stole is absolutely beautiful, the fabric is soft and the colour is gorgeous and goes well with my colouring and worn with my many K Tops. I did hesitate purchasing this stole at first as I imagined it would irritate my skin but how wrong I was. I have now purchased several more. The range of colours is exceptional.
- Linda (10/11/2020)
SIZE: Pebble GreyThe weight and quality of this stole are absolutely beautiful. The pebble grey was a poor choice of colour for me, though. It goes brilliantly with everything in my wardrobe, just not my face! Sadly, I returned it, as it's too expensive and special to just have stored in the back of my wardrobe. It has been the trigger for me to get my colours done, and I'll be back for one of these beauties in a colour that flatters me. Can't wait.
- ED (06/11/2020)
SIZE: Powder BlueI looked at the cashmere scarves last year but didn't purchase! This year I have treated my self to the powder blue scarf. They are beautiful items, expensive but gorgeous. I am glad I treated myself!!!!
- Linda (04/11/2020)Love the colour and softness of this pansy stole.
- Rebecca (03/11/2020)
SIZE: Duck EggI hesitated purchasing one last year and then missed out on the colour I wanted. So this year I have purchased the duck egg blue. This is rather more than I would normally pay for a scarf, but it is a beautiful scarf and I'm know it will get a lot of use from it.
- Linda (19/10/2020)
SIZE: Diva PinkWhat a great stole and a great colour! It lifts the mood of my darker winter clothes without being at all garish (lovely rich colour) and it doesn't clash with any of my more colourful pieces - so it should give me a lot of use and joy. Yes it's not cheap but given how much I think I'll wear it and love it (and I'm sure it will wash well) the cost per wear should justify it.
- Sophie (07/10/2020)
SIZE: HoneyI bought the Honey. Lovely colour, versatile scarf if a little pricey, rather more than I would usually pay for a scarf.
- Valerie (01/10/2020)
SIZE: Rose TaupeWow this is a beautiful scarf - so soft and luxurious and a stunning colour (rose taupe). I had a couple of Kettlewell cashmere scarves years ago that were always a bit itchy so I hesitated to buy this even though I loved the colour, but I’m so glad I went ahead!
- Lisa (01/10/2020)
SIZE: Oyster PinkI'm a bit of a scarf addict and have quite a few KW infinity scarves but due to the fabric type I do find some of them a bit stark for my soft summer style. The cashmere scarf was recommended by someone on the Colour Club and Jo mentioned how lovely and versatile the Oyster Pink was - hence a purchase of another ( this one quite expensive) KW scarf. I must say I do not regret this purchase one bit! The scarf is so, so soft...great as a cover-up in summer, and will be so cosy and warm during the cooler months. My only regret is not buying another one when the stock was replenished some weeks ago. I have procrastinated too long and all the ones I wanted are now gone..... re-stock soon please KW !
- Andrea (18/09/2020)
SIZE: Light GoldDelighted with this stole. I bought it as a little luxury but can envisage wearing it as often as possible. The light gold is an elegant colour.
- Sheila (16/09/2020)
SIZE: Light GoldLovely fabric - light yet warm - and the light gold color is beautiful with my other spring palette Kettlewell items while also being a beautiful contrast to a black wool overcoat. If we ever get to travel again, I will be taking this on the plane with me for sure!
- Tracy L (11/09/2020)
SIZE: CopperThis is the third Cashmere Gauze stole I have bought and absolutely love them. This time it was in copper, beautiful colour for all those Autumns. Bought in the hot weather so not really had chance to wear it yet! Looking forward to the cooler weather for so many reasons. These scarves are expensive but work out really good value for money when you consider how much wear you get out of them. Would definitely recommend.
- Jane (28/08/2020)
SIZE: Pink IceAbsolutely gorgeous and so soft. I am looking forward to cool weather to wear it. The color is a beautiful pink.
- Sue (10/08/2020)
SIZE: Sea GreenMy THIRD Cashmere Scarf (oops!) in a short period of time and l'm already eyeing up the new stock. The colours are gorgeous and so is the quality. They're so soft, versatile and look luxurious.
- Jillian (20/07/2020)
SIZE: Sea GreenTreated myself to a scarf as a belated birthday present . These are quite expensive but they come in a lovely range of colours and of course are Cashmere. My sea green scarf arrived today and is the most gorgeous deep colour. It’s beautifully soft and light and l just know that l will get a lot of wear out of it as it goes with so many of my Kettlewell outfits. I’m looking forward to new stock and new colours in the next few weeks/months. Would definitely recommend.
- Jillian (01/07/2020)
SIZE: Smokey VioletLove love love this scarf/wrap, my first purchase of a cashmere gauze stole. I'd hesitated a long time because of the price ticket, and I'm not sure I'd want to take it as a wrap for on the plane as I've seen suggested because it's very fragile, but it's definitely an item to love and treasure for a long time.
- Penny (27/05/2020)
SIZE: Smokey VioletMy best ever scarf, I just love everything about these, have a few in my collection now and love them all, just added Smokey Violet, beautiful colour, so soft and light and still keep you cosy and warm, I know they are expensive but worth every penny
- Deborah (18/05/2020)
SIZE: IrisFabulous colour and great quality. A very useful scarf
- Sarah (13/05/2020)
SIZE: Smokey VioletThis colour is a lovely basic for Brown Summer palate. I look forward to wearing it when the temperatures allow.
- Carrie (12/05/2020)
SIZE: Deep JadeBeautifully soft and a lovely colour. I thought long and hard about this purchase because of the price but it is going to be so useful throughout the year I think it will be well worth the investment. I’ve convinced myself so much so that I’ve gone and bought another!
- Lisa (08/05/2020)
SIZE: Deep JadeBeautifully soft and a lovely colour. I thought long and hard about this purchase because of the price but it is going to be so useful throughout the year I think it will be well worth the investment. I’ve convinced myself so much so that I’ve gone and bought another!
- Lisa (06/05/2020)
SIZE: TurquoiseI dithered and then Turquoise went out of stock - that focused the mind - I was kicking myself! But then lucky enough to get one - maybe a return? - and so delighted. These scarves are not cheap but this is my 4th so that shows how incredibly beautiful and useful they are. This is one of those wardrobe items you will never regret and wear and wear and wear.
- Ali D (27/04/2020)
SIZE: NavyI initially hesitated to buy this as it is pricier than I would usually spend on a scarf. But I have no regrets! It is worth every penny. The material is so luxurious - soft, warm, and light all at the same time. It's warm enough to wear in the winter but light enough you could wear it on chillier summer nights as well. I'm looking forward to adding more colors to my closet!
- Samantha (15/04/2020)
SIZE: TurquoisePlease bring back the coral and the lime in these scarves - I would like one of each. I have the aqua which is fabulous.
- Louise (04/04/2020)
SIZE: Pink IceThis is my third purchase of one of these -I love them . Expensive but fantastic quality . They are so useful I have worn them all year light enough for summer over a dress and warm enough in the winter . They are large but due to the fine material are not too bulky . I am a scarf fan but these are definitely my favourite the colours are beautiful just what is needed to add a splash of colour. Thank you Kettlewell it would be difficult to find colours like these for my Winter palate ( Sultry Winter dramatic classic)
- Ashlea (24/02/2020)
SIZE: CoralI AM PLEASED TO SAY THAT I WON THIS CASHMERE GAUZE STOLE, AND IT IS LOVELY, SO SOFT AND LIGHT AND YET WARM I HAVE BREATHING DIFFICULTIES AND OTHER SCARVES/ STOLES SEEM TO SMOTHER ME, THIS DOESNT I WOULD LOVE ONE IN EVERY COLOUR, I CHOSE THE CORAL ONE AND PEOPLE HAVE COMMENTED ON THE LOVELY COLOUR. THANK YOU SO MUCH KETTLEWELL.
- ANNE (01/02/2020)
SIZE: FuchsiaStunning colour. These scarves simply lift any outfit. Worth the cost.
- AliD (21/01/2020)I have just bought my sixth of these beautiful scarves: I have three, and now my daughter also has three. They can be worn so many ways: wrapped around your neck with a coat, but also used as an elegant shawl for an evening event or to deflect too-enthusiastic air conditioning. They can be worn in all seasons, and are so light that I often carry one in my bag so I have something to put on if it gets chilly, either indoors or out. And the colours are just beautiful: rich, deep and saturated, or light and elegant. My latest purchase is Jewel Lobelia, which is a vibrant purple shade, very striking and beautiful. These are expensive items, but top quality, and so versatile that they are some of the best investments in my wardrobe. Highly recommended.
- Kathy (30/12/2019)
SIZE: Jewel LobeliaThe jewel lobelia is such a stunning colour, and one which really enhances my Winter palette. I bought the fuchsia at the same time, just to compare, however, it's equally as good, so I've got no choice but to keep both! Thank you kettlewell for doing such fabulous Winter colours.
- Antigony (29/12/2019)
SIZE: SilverBeautiful stole, have just received silver and dark flint to add to my collection, these colours just go with everything They are expensive, but worth it as you will get lots of wear from them, they are light around your neck but keep you warm and they look fantastic
- Deborah (20/12/2019)
SIZE: VioletLovely accessory - soft and warm and gorgeous colour. Good quality. Very pleased.
- Viv (03/12/2019)
SIZE: CochinealI have 3 so far, the first, cochineal from 2 years ago still keeps the sharpness and softness, and I wear it a lot. I own an ice blue that has been through at least 3 washes and looks perfect. The iris (similar to jewel lobelia) is my favourite, and always get wow compliments. Investment pieces, light and soft, wow factor. Warm in the Winter when folded in a scarf, transforms into a light shawl in the summer.
- DIana (01/12/2019)
SIZE: Petrol BlueLove the petrol blue colour and the fact that the light weight means the scarf will be useful all year round. But it is very gauzy and sadly has already snagged. Pity, as it’s quite expensive.
- Toots (12/11/2019)
SIZE: CoralThese are just the best, most comfortable scarves ever. These are my guilty pleasure when I have some pennies to spare, but I get lots of wear all year round so cost per wear very effective. Love the colours and they are divinely soft!
- Jean (28/10/2019)
SIZE: Ice BlueI haven’t used this beautiful ice blue stole yet but it is incredibly soft. I did think it would be a bit more substantial / larger for the price - more like a pashmina shawl - but I guess that’s the cost of cashmere. I can see I will get a lot of use out of it when it gets cold as it will go with everything.
- Polly (06/10/2019)
SIZE: WisteriaThis is just lovely! Just as described - soft, comforting and warm, but not too warm ( I can get too hot with some scarves). I bought the wisteria, which is a better colour than I thought (I had really wanted petrol blue which was out of stock at the time). They are expensive - but I am hoping to drop hints for Christmas for another one!
- Debbie (23/09/2019)
SIZE: TurquoiseThese are lovely and I own several. Recently purchased turquoise in spite of previous review stating it, as well as the violet, were too dark. She was right, it’s dark and very black-toned. So I’m going to trust her thoughts on the violet and skip it. Turquoise was shipped back. I will definitely order in a better Spring color choice.
- Jan (23/09/2019)
SIZE: HyacinthBeautiful, I just love these Cashmere Gauze Stole, I have a few now in my collection, they are one of my best accessories, the hyacinth is a lovely colour, have just received one in true red as well. They are really soft and lightweight around your neck . Expensive I know but worth it
- Deborah (16/09/2019)
SIZE: TurquoiseI ordered the turquoise as it looked so good with the acid yellow wrap top on K'well site. I wanted to not like it as I think it is very expensive but I just fell in love with the deep beautiful colour, the weave and the delicate fringing along the edge. I have my eye on petrol blue now!
- Deborah (12/09/2019)
SIZE: Petrol BlueI was glad to see this stole in Petrol Blue back in stock, and am looking forward to wear this in a few weeks when the weather here cools down.
- Carrie (02/09/2019)Ordered cashmere gauze stoles in turquoise and violet. Both were considerably darker than expected, so returned. Have already ordered 2 others which, hopefully will prove most satisfactory.
- MrsB (30/08/2019)
SIZE: Soft WhiteThis scarf is one of my favorite accessories (warmth, light-weight, color) and I look forward to using this when the weather here cools down.
- Carrie (07/08/2019)
SIZE: CochinealI purchased two of these scarves after reading the reviews . The colours are beautiful and perfect for my Winter colouring . They are lightweight enough to wear in the warmer months but as they are cashmere will be cosy in the cooler months without being bulky . I will use all year round which justifies the large price tag although for something luxurious that I will have in the wardrobe for years price per wear will be reduced. Small thing to note care needs to be taken as I think the wool may snag.
- Ashlea (19/07/2019)
SIZE: Pink IceI’ve been considering purchasing one of these for ages and then bought two as Pink Ice became available. As well as Silver Grey. Beautifully soft and will be with me for years to come! Will use them as wraps in the summer and as scarves. Delighted! Expensive but super quality.
- Sue L (01/07/2019)
SIZE: Blue SpruceI look forward to cooler weather to use this scarf in my Brown summer palate. The length is very good for my height. I hope the Petrol Blue comes back in stock.
- Carrie (28/06/2019)
SIZE: Ice BlueLovely soft and light scarf which I think will serve all seasons and occasions either as a wrap/stole in the summer or more if a scarf in the winter. A bit pricey as an everyday purchase but was bought for a specific dress for a ball and so is a treat!
- Helen (19/06/2019)
SIZE: VanillaFavourite scarf - brilliant all rounder for all seasons. I now have 3 and the lighter colours are softer than the darker but I find they all get softer and softer the more I wear.
- josephine (31/05/2019)
SIZE: Petrol BlueBeautiful cashmere stole, so soft and light to wear around your neck and they keep you cosy and warm, lovely colours to choose from, I brought the petrol blue and soft aqua, going to save and get another just can’t make up my mind what colour next, they are expensive but worth investing, you will get a lot of wear from them
- Deborah (15/05/2019)
SIZE: Electric BlueFantastic colour. Excellent quality!!!
- Sunny (29/04/2019)
SIZE: Ice BlueI wore the Iris and Cochineal all Winter, so in terms of price per wear this is huge value for money. They are so soft, light in weight and warm. Can be folded almost flat, expanded in volume or as a light shawl. I just bought the Ice Blue, and will try it in the Summer for in door air conditioning. Highly recommend this stole!
- Diana (28/04/2019)
SIZE: Blue SpruceI resisted this for a long time as it's very expensive, however I love its softness and the fact it folds up very small. The colour will, I think make it versatile.
- Maddie (20/03/2019)
SIZE: AppleI have received this for a birthday present (ok, I dropped huge hints!) and the colour is gorgeous . I was a little worried that it might be itchy but not at all. Soft, warm and cuddly. As others have said, it folds down to a small size for going in a handbag but is wide enough for use as a shawl, but isn’t too bulky as a scarf which is important for me as I’m on the short side! Love it!,
- Mary Jane (26/02/2019)
SIZE: Blood OrangeOh dear, I finally succumbed having been eying up the Blood Orange gauze stole for months. I already have a teal one which is my favourite go-to scarf; so soft, warm and compact. The blood orange is slightly less bright than it appears in the brochure, but actually that suits me better. Obviously everything is relative so for some it might not seem too expensive. For me, it is an expensive luxury purchase so I’m hoping very much that those who actually make it are paid well then I can feel better about my extravagance! A beautiful scarf though.
- Vanessa (18/02/2019)
SIZE: Soft GoldPros: lovely clear and vibrant colour (soft gold) and a good weight and size for using both as a shawl/wrap and a scarf. Looking forward to wearing this year round (currently enjoying a pop of colour during these grey winter days). Cons: not quite as super soft as I was expecting.
- Sally (04/01/2019)
SIZE: AppleAbsolutely love this scarf; so light, warm and versatile. Already had complements. Will be purchasing more, in different colours
- MrsB (11/12/2018)An absolutely beautiful, luxurious and versatile scarf. At first, I thought it was too expensive to order but after having worn it several times - I know I will get lots of use wearing this scarf. I am petite and it doesn't drown me as it can be folded up and doesn't look bulky. It also keeps you cosy and warm and has a very soft feel - doesn't irritate the skin at all - ideal for sensitive skin.
- Maria (11/12/2018)
SIZE: Ice SilverMy second cashmere scarf (first was Iris). A great colour for Winters. It goes well with everything. Took it on a city break holiday and found it was so useful both day and evening- and also on the plane. Very happy with it.
- Ali D (21/11/2018)
SIZE: Smokey VioletThis was my second stole from Kettlewell my first was Hyacinth both are stunning colours. They are so lightweight but warm and they add a pop of colour to whatever you are wearing. I am a summer and will be ordering another in Antique Rose. Some would say expensive, but they are a luxury item and never date and can be worn for many years. I will be taking one away on holiday in the new year, ideal for the plane and cooler evenings in hot country. Can we have some more stunning colours Kettlewell...
- Susan (07/11/2018)I wanted a really nice present for my daughter in law, so I decided to treat myself first to check it was all the description promised. I am delighted with my stole and have subsequently got one for my daughter in law. I’m sure when she opens her present she will love it too.
- Anne (31/10/2018)
SIZE: IrisOwn several of these and just received the Iris color. I love it! I agree with the reviewers that feel it is overpriced. I like the Sring colors so much that I am willing to pay for them. I think it’s due to the material that I notice the colors are more flattering on me in these, not as harsh or loud as many of Kettlewell Spring colors choices.
- Jan (25/10/2018)
SIZE: Dark OliveJust bought my second stole in dark olive and it's a constant companion in colder weather. Soft and warm, rolls up neatly in my handbag and looks just as good after hand washing and ironing.
- Amanda (18/10/2018)
SIZE: Antique RoseI now have this item in three colours and will be ordering more. It's such an elegant accessory that sets Kettlewell tops off beautifully. These wraps make cosy, colourful scarves. They're also a clever holiday item when you're leaving a cooler climate for a hotter one... will keep you cosy in the chilled air on the plane, then double as an elegant wrap for balmy evenings. The choice of colours is fantastic.
- Deirdre (15/10/2018)
SIZE: Bright AquaTotally Awsome! This was a present to myself and it is truly gorgeous and worth every penny! Soft and exsquisitly woven! The colour is fabulous!
- Sophia Sladden (08/10/2018)
SIZE: HyacinthThis was my first cashmere scarf from Kettlewell, very beautiful and extremely lightweight, the colour stunning. I am a summer and am very tempted to order another in antique rose. Some would say expensive but I think definitely worth the money.
- Susan Ellis (08/10/2018)
SIZE: Electric BlueI have just bought my third of these beautiful scarves, this time in Electric Blue---chosen because I'm a Deep Winter while my daughter, who wanted us to have the same colour, is a Jewel Winter. I was afraid the Electric Blue might be too strong for me, but it is in fact a beautiful, saturated mid-to-dark blue that is clear and rich but not overwhelming and will go with all Winter colours. These scarves are admittedly expensive, but they can be worn literally with anything, from jeans to formal dresses. They are extremely lightweight, very warm, and easy to carry with you in a handbag so you always have a warm layer available to deal with everything from draughty offices to chilly winds. I wear one most days throughout the winter. They are a luxury in quality terms, but they can be worn for many years (they will never go out of fashion) and are so deliciously warm, versatile and useful that they are definitely worth the money!
- Kathy (03/10/2018)
SIZE: Pink IceA beautiful scarf- in pink perfect for a grandmother's wedding outfit on a cold, wet, September evening. First of 14 grandchildren to marry and will be my luxury feature in all their weddings ...
- Deidre York (25/09/2018)
SIZE: CochinealHave bought another of these scarves. They are beautiful but really expensive.
- Angie (22/09/2018)
SIZE: Bright AquaJust bought for my mother in law (a blue spring) in bright aqua. She loves it.
- Noo (22/09/2018)Pricey, but rather lovely. I got the light grey which is an all season, suit-all and my best light neutral (blue spring) so should work with everything. I have used it both as a light wrap over a summer dress and as a scarf now it’s cooler. It would make a great gift. I gifted myself this but may drop hints nearer Christmas.
- Deb Bennison (22/09/2018)
SIZE: Blue SpruceThis cashmere stole is just lovely, soft, warm and very glamorous! I am a Soft Autumn (used to be Summer flowing into Autumn) so Blue Spruce is a perfect colour for me.
- Annie (21/09/2018)
SIZE: True RedMy thoughtful husband surprised me with another stole after loving the one I bought one last year. The True Red has such depth of colour and it feels luscious. I’m off to an award ceremony in the Barbican this week and will proudly wear this beautiful accessory when presented with my prize.
- Cathie Long (03/09/2018)
SIZE: Geranium PinkThe stole is lovely, soft, warm and just the right length. Unfortunately the Geranium Pink turned out to be quite a blue pink which did not suit my warm colouring. It would be wonderful if the stole were available in coral.
- Annie (03/09/2018)A bit disappointed with the stole. Nice colour but not lilac, more of a pink. I had to keep it as I needed it for a wedding and had not time to get a replacement. Certainly not worth full price.
- Mandy (19/08/2018)
SIZE: Ice BlueOh my goodness this is such a lovely lovely scarf. Warm when you snuggle up into it, but so light and breezy. I searched everywhere for the perfect wrap to go with my wedding dress, and then realised that it was already there, sitting in my wardrobe. It was a gift - i think I am too stingy to buy something like this for myself on spec - but I would def buy this for a (very) special gift for someone else now. And it might be £105 - which is a lot, I know, but compared to all the things I looked at for the wedding it was so much better quality. Think the colour is ice blue, but might have been silver.
- Noo (05/08/2018)The color of Ice Blue is beautiful, and compliments much of my wardrobe. I also appreciate the length, which also suits my frame. I also have this stole in Antique Rose.
- Carrie (09/07/2018)This is my second cashmere stole, I got my first one around Christmas time and could not resist buying another. This time I bought the one in soft white which goes well with most of my summer clothes. As this product is just right; great looking, soft, light, warm, and does not itch my sensitive skin, it will be worn over and over again and is therefore worth the cost.
- Torunn (22/05/2018)Purchased two of these in pink and pale blue. Lovely though they were, I returned both because I felt they were rather expensive in spite of being cashmere. So, a little disappointed.
- Sue L (07/05/2018)These are lovely. For a long time i had only one in silver which I almost never wore except on very dress-up occasions, but after reading an article on-line showing several ways to tie them, i now wear them all the time. Instead of a cardigan in warm weather, they are light as gossamer but warm. So many pashmina type shawls are overlong and heavy and make me look like a short fat frump. In these, i feel like a film star... Expensive, but I cut back on other stuff, and now have the winter colours cochineal, winter lobelia and electric blue too and hope to wear them for years. I would love one in pure white if one was available. Everyone comments on how lovely they are and the winter lobelia compliments the latest sapphire Kettlewell dress beautifully. As a previous reviewer mentioned though, they could be addictive😊
- Mrs Dale (06/05/2018)I returned this as to be honest I think it is too expensive for what it is. It is a nice scarf and the range of colours looks amazing, but to me it didn't feel as luxurious as I was expecting for the price.
- Kerry (04/05/2018)Beautiful soft open weave. Almost see through yet so cosy warm. expensive but then cashmere is.
- julia (01/05/2018)I now have three of these stoles in ice pink, silver and navy and they are very nice indeed! At first I thought they were very slightly itchy but when I’ve worn one for a few minutes it is soft and comfortable. They give warmth without making you feel overheated. Excellent.
- Jane Thomas (13/04/2018)This is a beautiful, classy stole and although it’s expensive it is worth every penny. I know I will wear this on many occasions and will hope to purchase more in the future. Keep up the good work Kettlewell.
- Cynthia Reed (26/03/2018)Beautiful scarf, bought as birthday present for my husband. He is delighted but has been warned it must be treated with care! Will not be replaced as too expensive!
- Lorna Caldwell (24/03/2018)Absolutely beautiful and could be addictive. I have just ordered my second one. My first was fuschia and I have ordered silver. My first will add colour to outfits and the second will go with everything. I am a winter and expect it to be a beautiful silver with no yellow tones. Yes, it is expensive but it is cashmere and will last for years and years.
- Pam (24/03/2018)I purchased this scarf in ice pink. It is a beautiful scarf and a very good color. I would love more of these scarves but they are very expensive.
- Angela (24/03/2018)This is my second cashmere gauze stole (dark purple). The other was in hyacinth. Both stoles are in fabulous colours and help to 'finish off' an outfit whilst keeping me warm! Expensive but worth it!
- Fiona S (13/02/2018)I loved the colour (cochineal) but sadly decided to return it as I was planning to wear it with zipped jackets and the texture looks very delicate: I was worried it might get snagged by zips, jewellery etc which would spoil the elegant look. I ordered 2 willow scarves instead which look more resilient and appropriate for my needs.
- Piano girl (05/02/2018)I just bought my second cashmere stole, this time in Cochineal. It is an unusual shade, not quite raspberry, a little darker and more blue than true red, just lovely for a Winter. It instantly adds a snap of colour to an outfit, and looks brilliant with white, navy or black. It's wonderful to wear: immediate warmth, no bulk, no weight. It is undoubtedly expensive, but I regard it as an investment in a wardrobe basic that I can wear all the time and that will last for years. Besides, it just feels so good, and looks wonderful!
- Kathy (27/01/2018)My second one of these, just love them, would have more but for the cost!
- Amanda Ripley (12/01/2018)Everything the other reviewers say are absolutely right. love this scarf but it is expensive
- Ruth Dover (28/12/2017)I'm not really a cashmere person. Life is too short for expensive clothes that need hand-washing. But I always feel cold around my neck and having seen the rave reviews of this stole, I decided to step outside my comfort zone and try it. And I'm so glad I did! It's a marvellous piece: so light you hardly feel it, but amazingly warm and very soft. I wear it nearly all the time, with anything from a nice dress to jeans. It folds down so small that I can carry it (in a little plastic pouch) in my bag so it's always handy. Ice Blue is a super colour for a Natural Winter, looks great with navy, true red, mallard, or black; for a different accent, I will get another in Cochineal next month. Expensive, yes, but worth it!
- Kathy (28/12/2017)Beautiful scarf, lovely fabric Would buy more and give higher rating if it wasn't so expensive.
- Joy (15/12/2017)What a gorgeous, light , warm scarf. Just what I have needed this week. And a lovely flattering colour. I will feel a million dollars in it. I would have bought matching gloves too if available!
- Nicola Cavendish (14/12/2017)A beautiful stole. Light weight and warm. Not as soft as I’d anticipated it would be. Adds a sensational splash of colour to my work outfits. Overpriced!
- Cathie Long (22/11/2017)An light, warm and easy to wear stole..Happy with it.
- Veronica (20/11/2017)These have become my guilty pleasure....so, so soft and comforting and very light and floaty. They are expensive but worth it for cost per wear..
- Jean Ley (18/11/2017)One of my best purchases from Kettlewell so far. The stole is soft, warm and very comfortable to wear. The color is great. Quite expensive, but top quality. Will probably by another.
- Torunn (15/11/2017)Lovely scarf in fab colour. It is expensive though, otherwise I would buy another.......
- Fiona S (25/10/2017)I love my new Cashmere Gauze Stole in Vanilla!!! I will wear it every day this autumn and winter with my coat.
- Christina Frank (16/10/2017)Even better in the flesh. Quality fine and floaty. Colour fabulous against my spring Skin tones A++ Would buy more shades if it were a bit cheaper without compromising on quality.
- Donna Allen (02/10/2017)I love the colour I chose - a wonderful shade of turquoise. This is my second gauzy stole. (My first was ice pink.) It's just the price which puts me off adding to my collection.
- Margaret (27/09/2017)Delighted to find this in olive green as that's my go-to neutral - and a fabulous colour! I bought one of these in a lovely pale gold last year and have worn it so much and it has travelled with me to so many places I think it's got it's own air miles collection! I'm putting a couple of these on my Christmas list and am going to be very, very good between now and Dec 25th!!
- Kate (23/09/2017)beautifully soft & packs to nothing, great as a travel essential or for drafty houses!
- Jane Cilia (23/09/2017)Lovely stole and the cochineal colour is fabulous / like a deep luscious raspberry shade. An expensive and worthwhile investment.
- Elinor McBurney (19/09/2017)Beautiful colour. It's the perfect winter red for my colouring. Would love more in this colour.
- Latha (19/09/2017)Absolutely fabulous, received the new red in cochineal and it's stunning. I love love these soft, warm beautiful stole's and have a few in my collection now. Just don't think about the price... and go for it! I have got over it already!!
- Sara (11/09/2017)Love my cashmere gauze stole and the violet colour is beautiful. Pleased it folds up to small size so that I can carry it in a shoulder bag.
- Jeanne H (15/06/2017)Beautiful colour but I returned the stole because it was too short in length. A stole which is fine and gauzy really needs to be longer, especially if like me you are tall. You eyed the extra length to give long tail pionts after winding it around one's neck. Remake in a longer length, preferably for £99 or less and I will be first in the queue.
- Caroline Langridge (15/06/2017)What can I say that hasn't been already said. Yes, it does seem expensive but for pure cashmere it is very reasonably priced. The stole is ultra light and folds down to almost nothing so it can go into a handbag. When worn the stole stays in place and provides warmth but not heat. Gorgeous.
- Cheryl Young (05/06/2017)Lovely,lovely, lovely! I wear a lot of scarves. I use them to add colour or contrast to outfits and this one is already a favourite. Beautifully soft and a fantastic juicy colour. it is lightweight but goes well with all weights of clothing including. Very nice quality indeed.
- LJM (12/04/2017)A GORGEOUS STOLE IN THE MOST WONDERFUL COLOUR! Great Fabric, good quality - very happy.
- Sheila Wood (27/03/2017)Bought the pale pink as a treat and it's a lovely candyfloss pink, soft and luxurious , makes me feel girly but elegant. Expensive but good quality. Generous size so you really notice it.
- JH (20/03/2017)I was so pleased to grab the last icy pink stole. I already have one in palest blue and they are beautiful. Soft, light, warm but breathable. Expensive but totally worth it.
- sandra jt (17/03/2017)i bought one in leaf for my Autumn daughter, looks lovely! Really brought out the colours in her evening dresses too.
- alexandra tatton-brown (31/12/2016)I am delighted with my new cashmere gauze stole. The true red is really true red! It is a great length and soooooo soft. I had a lambswool scarf but felt a bit itchy, but not with this new cashmere one.
- rosemary (14/12/2016)I received my cashmere gauze stole on Monday (after ordering Friday afternoon! Kettlewell customer service is amazing) in burgundy and oh, I am in love. It is exquisite. Well worth the investment - I see why these sell out so fast, and regret not realising before the royal blue sold out too. Anyway, back to the burgundy - as a Jewel Winter/Romantic Ingénue, the cashmere is luxurious, sumptuous and the shade of burgundy is spot on. I do hope Kettlewell will consider expanding their burgundy collection to tops etc. too. It is divine. Thank you!
- Laura (07/12/2016)I have just taken delivery of my tenth cashmere stole..............(yes, tenth!). My collection of fabulous Spring colours is well used as I wear one of these stoles almost every day of the year and sometimes two together in the colder winter months. No weight, no itch, easy temperature control (how it's styled) and compliments aplenty. Pricey? Perhaps....but look where it is made.
- Luce Craig (08/11/2016)It's quite beautiful and very practical being so finely made. But I actually preferred the pashminas you sold some years ago in a smoother finish and bright colours- I'm a winter . If they came back I would buy one.
- Morwenna Griffiths (31/10/2016)Love this stole. It has become a constant travelling companion because it is smart, versatile, weighs nothing and takes up very little space. I will be saving up to buy another colour as it is a bit of a luxury, but a rather useful one.
- Sue (20/10/2016)I had wanted to order one of these cashmere stoles earlier this summer but by the time I had decided to buy one there were none left ! So this autumn I ordered early and have just taken delivery of one in hyacinth which is beautiful . I have just taken it with me on holiday and it was so useful in the evenings , as it folds very small and , of course , is very light to carry and was also very warm on the plane journey . I am delighted with it and can see that I will get lots of use from it
- Janet Jessop (26/09/2016)this is the most beautiful scarf that i have ever worn. it is light and warm with a soft texture and wraps around you like a dream. amazing value for something so lovely. have returned to order my 3rd
- Maisie (24/09/2016)I was so disappointed all the summer colours had sold out. Great new stock has arrived. I ordered pebble grey Indian spice and laurel oak. As an Autumn I kept the laurel oak and returned the other two. I like the laurel oak as it can be used as an Autumn neutral. They sell out very quickly more stock would be appreciated please. The texture and quality are lovely too. Now I've to figure out how many ways to tie it and what outfits it will go with.
- Sue (15/09/2016)Gorgeous texture, light and manageable but warm as toast. Can't live without mine in the beautiful soft peach which goes with all my spring colours.
- Gerry M (30/09/2015)Managed to get the last Pink Crush stole - thrilled with it! It was originally chosen to be part of a wedding outfit, and I know it will be worn a lot. Please repeat this item in the Autumn. Just lovely, thank you
- Mutti (28/06/2015)Bought the cashmere stole in Aqua and it is a thing of real beauty. I am pathetically thrilled with it...the colour and the luxurious feel....thank you!
- Rachel A (07/05/2015)These are just fabulous to wear and are so light. I wear them all the time and the colours are great! Love them. I hope you bring out more next year in different colours.
- Mary D (21/04/2015)I have two of these and have just ordered another in coral red. They will work well in all seasons in the UK and I love their softness and, of course, the colours. These are excellent value and I hope you bring out more next year.
- LizB (30/03/2015)I was struggling with something to wear over a dress for a wedding, this matched perfectly with my shoes and was lovely to wear most of the day, a lovely feel to it too.
- Gemma (12/11/2014)I have really treated myself & just received my order for 2 stoles/pashminas - one in kingfisher blue, the other in a marmalade orange - wonderful vibrant colours, so soft, I can tell that they are going to be firm favourites over the forthcoming autumn & winter! Very pleased..........
- Shirley Ingham (10/09/2014)