Reviews of Soft Square Vest
Add your review
If you have had an unfavourable experience please contact Kettlewell before submitting a review. We are always happy to resolve any issues you may have experienced. We are unable to contact you from a review as they are submitted anonymously.
SIZE: LL COLOUR: Blue JewelLovely top to wear both casual and smart casual. Quality material and love the colour - Blue Jewel (Spring)
- Sian Lynch (23/09/2018)
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: Blue JewelLove it! So difficult to find square necks and they are very flattering for a big bust. I now have blue jewel, navy, hot pink and silver. All wonderful colours for me. Great quality weighty fabric. Useful top
- Ali D (22/09/2018)
SIZE: Large COLOUR: LobeliaI loved this top and immediately ordered two more (cassis, lobelia, silver), all beautiful. The double front and broad straps are perfect and I much prefer this style to the long vest top and it costs just a few pounds more. Minor gripe: as others have mentioned, it is just a smidgen too low for me, and I keep glancing down and yanking it up as my bra is sometimes visible; i could invest in one of those half cup bras I suppose, but I'm too well endowed already...
- Mrs Richardson (04/09/2018)
SIZE: Large COLOUR: Blue JewelGood quality versatile top with a double layer at the front which smoothes out any bra issues. Nice weight, comfortable neckline (not too low) and not too clingy. Good range of colours as always. Am size 16 and this is a good fit.
- Falkland (29/08/2018)
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: Blue JewelLove this top - love the colour and the style! Very pleased - fit is excellent!
- Sheila Wood (28/08/2018)
SIZE: Large COLOUR: TanLovely quality and good fit for size 14. A little long in the body for me.
- Michelle (20/08/2018)
SIZE: Small COLOUR: Cobalt BlueI have just discovered Kettlewell and am absolutely thrilled, although I am still finding out about the styles that suit me and the sizes that are right. For example, in this top I am size S, but in other styles, I am size XS (usually, I am size 8). What I like about this top is that the bits that go over the shoulders (what's the technical term for this?!) are wide enough so that they cover bra straps, and of course, the colours are gorgeous.
- Katharine Campbell (20/08/2018)
SIZE: MediumI love these tops. The fit is flattering, the colours gorgeous
- Maureen (16/08/2018)
SIZE: SmallLovely top, I am a size 10 and ordered a small, this fits perfectly.
- Tricia C (13/08/2018)
SIZE: Small COLOUR: Cobalt BlueExpensive but good quality top in a range of nice colours. I like the square neck. Would have preferred a slightly looser fit, but good with shorts, cropped trousers, for holiday.
- Sian Phillips (09/08/2018)A very nicely made and flattering garment.
- Jenny Credland (23/07/2018)I usually don’t go for sleeveless tops but in the summer I put up with showing flabby arms. This is a good fit in a large size although large is normally too big for me in other makes. The stretchy fabric is the reason I prefer the larger size but it’s good in the longer length which can be gathered slightly on the horizontal to hide lumps and bumps around my waistline.
- Pam (23/07/2018)These tops are gorgeous to wear, lovely soft fabric and double panel of fabric at the front. I have half a dozen of these tops in various colours and have worn them all through our lovely hot summer! | They also wash well and just need a very light iron as hardly any creases. I love Kettlewell tops, such a brilliant find!
- Karen Sheppard (17/07/2018)Great top in every respect!
- Sarah (15/07/2018)I bought 4 of these in size L (I'm a 12-14) after being unable to find anything in the High Street in such lovely colours or with a similar fit. The fabric is soft and washes and irons well. It is fitted without being tight or clingy. Looks smart enough to wear formally but is also great for casual wear. Perfect length for skirts, unlike others sold elsewhere, and equally good to wear with trousers and shorts. A bit expensive but much nicer than anything else I've seen anywhere else.
- Caroline (13/07/2018)Bought two colours, well made, like the double layering at the front. Washes well, looks like a quality product. Lovely 😊.
- Eleanor Murray (12/07/2018)I have not bought from Kettlewell before - but so far I am very pleased with this square neck top. The LL fits my size 16/18 figure well without being too clingy. The wide shoulder straps cover bra straps and I like the deepish neckline which is a nice shape and provides a good frame for interesting jewellery. The warm white colour is much more flattering than ordinary white on my autumn colouring. Have yet to wash the garment and wonder if the fabric will "bobble" - but if not I will certainly buy more of these tops. Quite expensive but worth it if there is lasting quality
- Liz Mogridge (11/07/2018)Gorgeous soft fabric with modesty double panel of light fabric at the front and great shape for busty or non.
- Misti Bliss (05/07/2018)Lovely top and very comfortabe to wear all day. It has also washed well, so I may get another colour.
- Gilly (02/07/2018)I really love this top ! The fabric is thicker than some of the other styles so doesn’t show the lumpy bumpy bits ! It’s very useful as it can be dressed up for evening wear or kept for casual use ! Very tempted to buy other colours !
- Wendy (25/06/2018)Again I am writing to thank you for the vibrant hot pink vest I have just received. Excellent quality and fit, true to size, and very promptly delivered. I frequent your website often -looking at your wonderful colours is inspiring and "therapeutic" especially on a gloomy day ! .
- Helen Ellis (21/06/2018)The quality of this garment was very good. I did return it as my proportions are such that I have to order a larger size for my hips which made it too large across the bust. I could see that the double fabric made it a much more elegant piece than the normal "vest"........the neckline was a good shape for wearing alone or under other garments.that the
- Gill (18/06/2018)Love this top, got the medium - I am a good 12. I think it fits really well and the slight stretch is very flattering. It would be very smart for work wear but I am loving it with shorts for summer. It's not particularly cheap but the cheaper ones I bought very quickly lost their shape and colour, and ended up in the charity bag so from a price per wear point of view this works out very reasonable.
- Beverley (12/06/2018)This is a great item. The material is good quality and it fits really well. I had to size up and order a large as I found the medium too tight across my stomach/hips (I’m a size 12) . I might now order another one in a different colour!
- Sharon (01/06/2018)A fabulous vest! I bought aqua and white. They are thick enough not to show any bumps or lumps and brilliantly cut around the arms to hide bra straps and overspill! I am a size 12 and medium fitted perfectly.
- Vanessa Renwick (30/05/2018)I bought the bright yellow one. Glad I bought size LL - I'm between 16 -18 . Wonderful material and fits perfectly. Makes me feel like Summer is on the way!!
- Jenny G (28/05/2018)This is a lovely smart top. The double layers allow the material to fall without clinging. I have a large bust and have bought the item in large and medium. There is a little gaping with the large size and need to pull up to cover bra sometimes but still smart. The smaller size is a little neat but under a shirt it's fine and has the popping colour I wanted. Packs well if rolled up. Good coverage in the sun. All round definitely good value. I love colour and the colours are deep and vibrant for a winter.
- Jill (17/05/2018)Good fit, good quality. Colour exactly as I wanted. Not too low on the armholes as are many sleeveless tops.
- Patricia Stewart (16/05/2018)Really pleased with this top bought to go under a chiffon over shirt, colour superb fits true to size.
- Maria Pysden (10/05/2018)I love these t-shirts, they are fantastic colours for me, they are great for work outfits, and go well with a cardigan, I don't wear sweaters so much any more as they make me look square.
- Greta (08/05/2018)very pleased with this, neck not too low and good fit around the armholes, no gape, also like the wider shoulder straps. Have worn under a jumper (as not yet warm enough to wear alone) and very comfortable, close fitting without being skin tight. Will order more of this style when finances permit.
- prefer to be anonymous in review (03/05/2018)This is the first purchase from Kettlewellcolours. The top is a beautiful colour, the fabric is lovely and soft and the colour is great too. Having a double layer at the front helps it’s drape. Speedy delivery too. I will definitely be buying again.
- Lesley (27/04/2018)Great vests, bought one then ordered another. Very flattering. Highly recommended. Kettlewell clothes is not cheap but I'm addicted now, so great to be able to get colours that actually work on you as both colours I ordered would not have been ones I would normally have chose.
- jane Farmer (22/04/2018)Lovely top - bought in 3 different colours, washes easily. Wish the neckline was just a teensy bit higher, need to buy different bra style as I'm forever pulling up top to cover edge of bra that frequently shows.
- Kerry Holden (06/04/2018)I saw my friend wearing a lovely top, stylish and practical, and asked her where she got it. Of course it was from Kettlewell, the first time I'd ever heard of them. I bought one immediately and will probably have to buy more. So versatile.
- B Tribello (05/03/2018)Love these sleeveless vests. I used to buy them for everyday use but now buy them mainly as vests to go with pj bottoms. They get washed loads and always keep their shape and never seem to shrink. Very good quality. For daytime use I would prefer them to have a very slightly higher neckline
- Gill (15/02/2018)I love the square vests I now have several in different colours. They are very well made and double layered so no embarrassing cold moments. Very comfortable I am a 16 nearly 18 so LL is perfect. I wish they did them in a few more colours though. I do think they are expensive though for sleeveless tops which is what stops me buying lots more. My favourite kettlewell product.
- Lynsey Reynolds (12/02/2018)Really useful addition to wardrobe. Not clingy.
- Rosemary Richards (09/02/2018)This is a lovely vest and great quality. The front is double layered so it gives a nice fit and a smooth line. Such beautiful colours. I’m a busty size 14 so I bought the large and it fits well.
- Pam Huke (24/01/2018)Good quality. Very useful item in my wardrobe
- Marjorie (09/12/2017)Very nice top and a good fit. I bought the small and it fitted well, not always the case with Kettlewell sleeveless tops. Double front makes the garment 'not too see through' as I bought the soft white.
- Sonja Armstrong (27/11/2017)Unfortunately I had to return this top as it was just too baggy around the waist area (I am usually a size 8 in tops and bought a small).
- Lauren (07/11/2017)Lovely fitting top. Looks good under mid cascade or long tie cascade or even under a shirt or jacket. Nice double thickness front that gives you a nice smooth line.
- Pamela Huke (06/11/2017)A wardrobe staple in my opinion! I bought more of these tops as I wear them continuously throughout the year - they are great to wear on their own in the warmer months but can also be used as an "undergarment" when the temperature drops a bit. As I travel a lot this makes it an extremely useful item to pack! I have bought many of the colours within my Spring colouring and have found all of them to match perfectly alongside other items, not only other Kettlewell purchases.
- Sarah (03/11/2017)I am pleased with this top which I wore under a wrap today. The quality and colour (chocolate) are both great and the soft square style works really nicely. The double thickness of material at the front intrigues me! It sits nicely and is very comfortable.
- Dorothy (22/10/2017)A lovely quality garment. I was unsure about a square neck and thought this might be sent back but have to say this was a perhaps the nicest garment of my recent order. Feels lovely on. Will certainly consider buying this in further colours.
- Loraine Humphreys (11/10/2017)The double thickness at the front gives lovely weight. Excellent for wearing under a contrasting wrap or cardi. I have two! So useful on recent holiday. May well buy more!
- Jill (09/10/2017)I bought this top in Cassis to wear with my mid length cascade,in same colour. This looks good with a skirt or trousers,and I feel comfortable and smart. I love the Kettlewell range!
- PA BRETT (03/10/2017)Bought a new one recently in Shaded Spruce together with a matching wrap.For the first time in ages I've dropped a size and the lower size fits perfectly. Gorgeous, ethereal colour! I have these vests in several colours but will now have to re-stock in my new sizing as they are such a versatile and essential part of my wardrobe! Love the flattering double - fronted panel and soft square neckline. Loads of colours to choose from, but I still yearn for more: burgundy, claret red, burnt orange....? Great for layering, casual or smart, ever comfortable and looks fab!
- Judith Makoff (26/09/2017)Fabulous, fabulous, fabulous. This top makes me feel great about myself! I bought it in the Canary yellow, which is lovely, and immediately ordered it in chocolate as well. The shape is wonderfully flattering, and possibly because it is sleeveless, I don't have the problem with the shoulders being too wide that I have in the other Kettlewell styles. When more warm spring colours become available, I shall be back for more!
- Joanne (25/09/2017)So many thanks to the person who said that this was more of a cream. I bought it on that basis & it is true. It is a soft pale cream which is precisely what I wanted. The style fits true to size, is comfortable, washes exceptionally well & the double front panel means that if you goof & put on a somewhat too lacy bra you do not display it to the world. I have so many of these vests in differing colours that my wardrobe looks as if it was style cloned (but the colour range is brilliant)
- Hazel (24/09/2017)Nice top - good quality with double lining in the front. One of those wardrobe basics which I am sure I will wear a lot.
- Susie (24/09/2017)I'm not sure that this neckline is the most flattering for me (I'm "curvy!") but the bright colour is good for work with navy & material soft and comfortable so its a keeper.
- Jane Cilia (23/09/2017)Love this top. Great choice of colours. Washes well and doesn't loose colour. Goes with almost anything. Comfy, great as a teacher
- Becca (23/09/2017)This is a lovely garment and very flattering. The only thing I would query is the colour - I ordered 'soft white' expecting white but I would describe it as 'cream'. I am keeping it because I like it so much but I really wanted a white one!
- Sarah (13/08/2017)These tops are lovely. Very useful. Good fit. Lovely colours. I have several in my wardrobe now.
- Liz Penny (11/08/2017)I love all the 'vests' in the Kettlewell range. I prefer the soft square for me rather than the 'square' one. I ordered the Fiesta Orange which is a gorgeous vibrant colour in M and one of my colours. They look good with almost anything and the quality is excellent.
- MW (20/07/2017)I'm delighted I tried this vest! Thank you to all the over reviewers! It is a perfect addition to my summer wardrobe - initially I purchased fuchsia and now I also have lobelia & red and they look great with cropped white jeans. I can imagine wearing them under a midi cascade wrap in the cooler seasons too. The quality is excellent and they wash extremely well. I particularly like the double front as it hides those tricky bits! I'm a pretty standard size 10 & 34C and the small fits me perfectly. Thank you Kettlewell.
- Fiona Bevan (22/06/2017)Great style and fit, vibrant colour and lovely quality fabric
- Mo (07/06/2017)I absolutely love the colour of this vest. Am also happy with the length as often I find the tops a bit short. This one seems better.
- Jen W (03/06/2017)The only item out of four that I had to return. The fabric was on the thick side, the neck too low and it "buckled" under the arms. Looking at the reviews, it seems to fit everyone but me!
- maddy harrington (26/05/2017)Purchased this top in three colours. Lovely fitting top, neckline is really flattering. Really good fit, true to size & good quality. Would recommend!
- Heather Hulbert (24/05/2017)Lovely. Hangs well. Long enough (hurrah!). Perfectly cut in the underarms brilliantly hiding the bits that similar tops often don't! I have bought another one since
- Amanda Lilley (23/05/2017)Great material and fit
- Barbara Kirby (21/05/2017)A very nice, useful summer/cross-over top. Similar in cut and sizing to the 3/4 and 1/2 sleeve square necked tops that you've done for ages. Good coverage/fit around the armholes and neck and just so much more wearable for me than a v strappy top. The fuschia is a lovely *bright* pink - very definitely a winter colour. BUT why oh why, Kettlewell, so many dark colours in what is an obvious choice for a summer top. I'd love this in all my ice colours. Also, I think this is a tad expensive for a vest top, however nice.
- Helen (18/05/2017)A great colour and fit. True to size. Double lining in the front is ideal. The squarer neckline is flattering. A different cut to ones I have had before, slightly longer and less structured. At the moment the front is rolling slightly forwards so i will need to see how it wears over time. Have only marked it down slightly as I don't feel it's structure is as good as the one I am replacing.
- Amanda (18/05/2017)Lovely texture. Nice and long. Good coverage under the armpits for the dodgy bits. Good shape. have ordered another one!
- Amanda Lilley (10/05/2017)Got this as a stand alone transitional piece and to go with the ruche skirt to look like a dress, with success! Double layer quality is a nice feature, just the right length and size for me. I'm 5ft 8 busty size 14, so got the large. Absolutely have to wear a bra, so the wide straps are essential. (Buy my strappy tops from Bravissimo-don't do bra straps with spaghetti straps-looks terrible) . Will add more colours to my collection ASAP! Please see my comments on the ruche skirt in True Red also!
- JukeboxDeb (08/05/2017)Lovely
- Anne (02/05/2017)wonderful garment, I have a collection of these in various colours. worn with a wool cardigan in winter or a Kettlewell wrap in summer they are so useful. Infact a good all round year garment. You can even wear it on it's own when it is really warm.
- anne (03/04/2017)I love this top but like a lot of other size 8 5ft something women are saying I just can't shop at Kettlewell as the small comes up huge, which is why I have dropped a star. It's such a shame because the clothes are a lovely quality and the colours beautifull. Please Kettlewell can you cater for us petite women as well, shopping is hard for us to.
- Kelly (31/03/2017)I love the square neck and the double layer at the front. I always go up a size in Kettlewell to prevent cling. I'm a busty size 10 but medium is fine. Pricey though.
- Caroline (09/03/2017)Had previously tried the 3 quarter sleeve version of this top which i found clingy on lumps and bumps and big around the shoulders in a medium. So I ruled it out as a standalone top. However based on reviews I tried this sleeveless version under a suit jacket.. in a small. WOW just perfect and gives a lovely neckline and flash of colour underneath a classic suit. Delighted with this.. Still not sure if its a standalone top as its clingly.. would be amazing if the inside layer went all the way round to really hold in lumps and bumps.
- GD (15/02/2017)This was my first purchase from Kettlewell, but won't be my last. I "think" I am a winter (colour consultation in April when I return to the UK briefly). The square neck vest is so soft, and I was pleasantly surprised by the double fabric at the front to hide bra lines etc, and the indigo colour is lovely, not dull, not purple. I bought a medium, (I am a 10-12 size) which is a little loose but I think the small may be too tight for a comfortable or flattering fit.
- Catherine T (09/02/2017)I bought this top in the sale but would not hesitate to pay full price. The fabric is a good quality, giving a flattering fit for my generous bust. I think this top will get a lot of wear.
- Lis Harwood (30/01/2017)Fabulous cobalt blue colour. Received many compliments on my first time of wearing it. My husband kept saying-that colour really suits you. It has given me the confidence to purchase further garments in this colour.
- Carol Sutton (23/01/2017)Perfect top. Was worried it would be too low and my bra would show but it doesn't. Fits well and looks good under a jacket for work or with Jeans at the weekend. Good wardrobe staple and will buy more.
- Shelley (18/01/2017)I decided to try this style as an exchange item. I've now purchased three more. Really quite flattering and tapering for a bigger busted person so this was instantly a winner. The neckline was a very pleasant surprise and should be considered if you are self-conscious about your bosom. Well worth trying. Now need to be alert for Out of Stock colours coming back into stock. I am extremely pleased with this style.
- Jennifer Chesterman (28/12/2016)I now have at least 4 of these square neckline tops , I love the colours, mostly darker winter colours, but have a pale blue which I love under darker wraps. they wash well and look as good as new even after a years wear, they can be worn all year under a wool or cotton wrap. I love these tops and I am sure my new ones will be equally useful (not worn yet).
- anne blandford (23/12/2016)I am a Spring and got this soft square vest in Wisteria and Soft Teal, colours that really suit me. I love the double layer at the front it makes my stomach look flatter and smoother which is a problem after I had a baby two years ago. They are expensive but I bought them in the sale.
- Leigh (09/12/2016)Much more than just a top. I get complimented. It dresses up or down with equal ease. The lining at the front makes it discreet. I am between 12 and 14 and chose Large and it's fits well...little on the generous side. The colours (I've two now) are just as shown. It washes so well...I once drenched a bright green camisole with red wine but I always manage to wash my Kettlewell garments back to perfection
- Vera Gray (09/12/2016)Very useful 'basic' top that is far from basic. Lovely material and I love the fact that the front is a double layer. I now have several as I can't find anything similar in the choice of colours. I do find them a tad more clingy than I would like, but I usually layer, so the 'lumpy bits' are disguised. The 'soft' square is very flattering. They wash very well.
- Anne (06/12/2016)I am building up a collection of these tops because I find that the square neckline works so well under a card or with the wraps. The colours are all true - as shown on the website. The style is fitted without being clingy. I am a UK size 10 and the small fits me perfectly.
- chris (20/11/2016)This is the first item I have tried from Kettlewell and I am very impressed with the fit and quality. I thought it a little expensive but hope I shall get a lot of wear out of it.
- Jennie Walker (16/11/2016)This s a really comfortable top that looks smart under a jacket , sadly with all the lovely colours I needed a black one but I'm really pleased with it and will buy it again.
- Dawn watson (01/11/2016)Well, I have a draw full of these... Such nice quality and fit...
- Jayne French (15/10/2016)My expectations after my last wonderful purchase of a soft long sleeved top were dashed by the Square neck soft verse; infact had to send it back & cancel 2 others ordered. Lovely colour but something was very wrong with the shape as the body was square too, measuring 41,inches under the arm & at the hip level. So the armhole was gaping & the hips too tight - certainly not an XL size. Maybe something went wrong withe measurements of this batch? Hoping something can be done as fabric & colour were great.
- Janet Watson (10/10/2016)I love the square neck, it's so flattering. I bought the cream and it goes with everything, either under a shirt on on it's own. the material is lovely and soft against the skin. will definitely be buying other colours.
- Joyce Grimes (27/09/2016)What I love about these vests is that they look smarter than an ordinary vest and therefore make casual outfits look more elegant. They fit well and the soft square is so right for my personal style. I continue to appreciate the opportunity to buy colours within my season which are clear and bright.
- Deborah Kirk (10/08/2016)I love being able to choose exact colours in my season. The colour, fit and quality are excellent. I chose a small size and I feel that it runs true to size. I like the double layer at the front and can highly recommend. This was my first purchase from Kettlewell and I will be back!
- Carol Everett (26/07/2016)I love these square necked vests they are really great. The quality is first rate and they wash beautifully. Although on the price side the fact that they keep their shape well means they will easily outlast a cheaper product. The colours are super too and the 'soft' colours really flatter my skin tone. I would recommend this top to anyone.
- Sally Knight (08/07/2016)Haven't purchased the square neck vest before but wanted the particular shade it offered. It fits beautifully and is the quality I have come to expect from Kettlewell. Not worn yet - very little summer weather here in Scotland - but imagine it will wash and wear very well.
- Gillian Syme (07/07/2016)Bought few of these tops and I love them. Square neck very flattering as I normally wear v neck ,square is better. Perfect fit and quality
- Bridie (29/06/2016)I've never before worn anything with a square neck, but I'm absolutely delighted, as the style on me is really flattering and slimming. The fit is great and the feel is soft and comfortable. Another great find from Kettlewell.
- Anne Kubiak (28/06/2016)I love this top!! I was a bit reticent about buying a square vest as I tend to be a 'v' neck person but this garment fits beautifully. I am so pleased with it that I've just ordered another one.
- Sally Knight (16/06/2016)Lovely quality top, fits well and looks fab underneath the long tie cardigan I bought at the same time.
- Karen Dilley (16/06/2016)Bought 3 soft square vests to go with shorts and am extremely pleased with the quality and style, fits perfectly.
- Amanda Pyers (31/05/2016)Loved the colours of these top. Unfortunately the ones I ordered too small so had to send them back.
- Sally (24/05/2016)How nice to find a vest that does not cling to my "bad bits".
- Rosemary Richards (22/05/2016)Loved them my first purchase from you.
- Jennifer mepstead (21/05/2016)Lovely soft vest. Fits perfect, I am a 10 and ordered a small. Lovely rich red colour. Will be buying more colours, when they come in stock!
- Alison Cox (21/05/2016)I am a 12 but bought the large because I didn't want the fit to be too tight. Fit seems perfect. Love the colour. I like the double layer on the front.
- Alison Parker (19/05/2016)I bought this top in mallard to go with a skirt I bought in the same colour last season. As always the colour matched perfectly, the top was flattering and well cut. However it was too long to go with the skirt as I am petite. I feel it is better as a stand alone piece for me so I can wear with trousers or jeans.
- Eileen biswas (20/03/2016)I liked the look of this, but was worried about the "fitted" shape and my less than perfect figure. However, it is firm enough to look reasonable over my lumps and bumps, and I plan to wear it mainly under a shirt. I love the soft square neckline, it's very flattering, and no bits of bra show, so I'm satisfied. The leaf green is beautiful!
- AutumnColours RMe (05/03/2016)I now own two of these tops and contemplating a third so I think that speaks for itself! I opted for the light colours (soft white and sand) and they have been very versatile over the summer with patterned skirts. The square neck is flattering and it is nice to find a sleeveless top that is smart enough to wear in the office. The neckline looks particularly neat under a jacket. Can't wait to try one in a darker colour.
- Caroline (17/09/2015)First of these tops I've bought (in light sand) as they are rather pricey. Despite my fat and wobbly bits, it looks great - will be even better once the excess weight's down a bit! Looks beautiful, flattering and wonderful with the matching wrap - makes a fantastic outfit which I can't wait to wear! Please make more wraps to match these tops :)
- Judith (14/08/2015)I bought these tops in two colours and like the shape very much,to wear under shrugs and wraps. Really well fitting and fabric is good. However, when I decided to rear one of them without a shrug, I noticed that the join at the shoulder seam had a 'bump, as if there was untrimmed fabric at the neck edge, so he shoulders don't really match. Too late to return it, but my friend who is also a Kettlewell fan, had the same experience. My second one is fine, but it is something to watch
- jackie Worrall (26/03/2015)I bought this lovely smart vest in chocolate and blackberry to go with some Kettlewell skirts I already own. The blackberry goes well with the Roma skirt in the purple colourway. It makes a smart outfit. The chocolate is a good wardrobe staple for me. Good quality and double fronted so smart enough if its very hot and you need to take your jacket off. Under a jacket it offers a neat neckline.
- Penny Bailey (19/03/2015)This really useful top works well either under a lower necked item as an extra layer of warmth or as a ( contrasting?) modesty panel for professional situations. The wide shoulder straps cover bra straps so great on its own in the summer months or at the gym.
- Alison Lidstone (19/03/2015)flattering neckline and looks lovely under a jacket or cardi. The double front helps disguise my stomach too! I will be wearing this regularly for work.
- Sian Drewer (17/03/2015)