Reviews of Betty Cowl
Add your review
We want you to be delighted with your purchases but if you do have any problems, please contact Kettlewell before submitting a review as we are always happy to resolve any issues you may have experienced. All reviews are posted using forenames/initials only and may be used for marketing purposes.
SIZE: Small COLOUR: CharcoalI like this top i bought 2 colours last year but to be honest the material is thin so it could show lumps if you are not stick thin. Best to go up a size. Colours lovely just need to make the material thicker to match the price for quality.
- C E (02/06/2020)
Reply from Kettlewell - The fabric is chosen for the fluidity to give a good drape. We advise to wear over a camisole to give you a bit more support.
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: Rose BrownI bought two of the Betty Cowl tops , ROSE BROWN and SOFT MINT, absolutely beautiful , they fit so well with a lovely drape to them , the material feels so soft and the colours are gorgeous. I’m really happy with my first Kettlewell order and will certainly be ordering again . The site is easy to use and I love the idea of your individual colours being sorted into Seasons for you already , I did the Colour Quiz first . The Delivery was very fast also , Im impressed.
- Sharon (30/05/2020)
SIZE: Small COLOUR: LobeliaI don’t usually leave reviews but I am thrilled with this top and now have it in two colours.It is very flattering and it suits my small frame. I love love all the colours, will probably buy more!
- Angela (27/05/2020)
SIZE: Large COLOUR: MagentaMy first Betty Cowl has arrived in the new excellent eco packaging. The neck line is not too low, the shoulders cover bra straps and the arm holes fit well so do not show underwear. It is a very flattering top and will be very versatile. I will be purchasing more.
- Ann (26/05/2020)
SIZE: Large COLOUR: WatermelonI love the Betty Cowl. It is fitted and flattering, although this is only my 2nd Betty it will certainly not be my last. I haven't worn or washed it yet but I don't see any problems. I bought it in large and in Watermelon which is very near to Coral Red in the Summer palette, one of my 100% * colours. Lucky Me.
- Valerie (23/05/2020)
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: Chinese BlueI love the colour of this top it is vibrant. Only downside is because of the material it clings so not great if you have a stomach. I would probably go for a larger size than I normally buy in future. The neck line is more of a drape than cowl.
- dav (23/05/2020)
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: Rose BrownI debated purchasing this top, but finally decided to try it. It turns out that I love the fabric, the fit, and the overall style - very flattering for my body type. At 5'10" I have some challenges finding Kettlewell tops that don't defect into crop tops when I raise my arms. I also have quite wide shoulders, and so the cowl neck does not drape too low. I plan on purchasing this top in some other colours because it is a great layering piece but can also be worn on its own in the hot, humid weather we get here.
- Carrie (22/05/2020)
SIZE: X Small COLOUR: LobeliaI love, love, love this top! Although this isn't a true cowl neck, more like a "drape neck" because cowl necks actually fold over while this neckline drapes. This is very flattering and doesn't hang too low: I can wear this anywhere from church to the office to going out with my husband and friends. Currently, I can't really go anywhere due to the lockdown but I look fabulous in my company's Zoom meetings! I bought three of them (in Lobelia, Dolphin Grey, and Fuchsia) and would have bought more if this hadn't sold out in Chinese Blue in my size. I would love to see this in Black and Emerald for next year or even in patterns such as a zebra print. The fabric is soft and the style fits well but is not skintight. For reference, I am 5'0", weigh around 108 lbs., and have an athletic, hourglass shape. I wear a US size 2 and the XS in this top fits perfectly!
- Eileen S. (13/05/2020)
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: AppleI already own some of these - they are fabulous in the summer with skirts and layer very well under a short cascade wrap. This year I bought watermelon and apple. I like the way the cowl falls into a soft v neck which is flattering but not too low. The look is also very feminine as the shape accentuates your curves. I tend to buy a medium in these, rather than a large (size 12 - 14 with narrow shoulders).
- Louise (11/05/2020)
SIZE: Large COLOUR: Chinese BlueI like the style of the top, although I find it's too low for me to wear on its own (I was a bit taken aback after I noticed a few blokes doing a double take which hasn't happened for years), I wear it over a vest top. Although I like it, there are other sleeveless Kettlewell tops I prefer, so I wouldn't choose a cowl neck again. Maybe if I lost weight.
- Mrs R (25/04/2020)
SIZE: Small COLOUR: Chinese BlueI am so pleased with this purchase, the fit, the colour, the style. It really is a very pretty and flattering top. I bought the small, I am a 10-12 in gorgeous Chinese blue.
- Alison M (25/04/2020)
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: WisteriaI now have four of these lovely tops because the style is fantastic and the neckline is so flattering. They are fitted, I have M and am a larger 12 on top, I have big hips so sometimes they roll up at the bottom but not significantly. The fabric is a lovely soft feel with stretch and not see through, although the lightest colour I have is wisteria. These are good value considering you can get the right colours and I have seen nothing like them in the shops. These are my new go to, please bring out some more summer pinks!
- Jennifer (20/04/2020)
SIZE: Small COLOUR: AppleI purchased this to match the maxi skirts I purchased. Bought in several colours - Watermelon, Apple and Bright Navy. They wear and wash really well with no colour fading or shrinking. Great little tops for the summer
- Becky (15/04/2020)
SIZE: Small COLOUR: Chinese BlueI’m 5’2” and a size 8 , i ordered this top in a small as i have an hour glass figure and slightly busty, i don’t like tops to be too tight around the bust. The sizing is quite generous and i could also wear in an XS i think. The colour is absolutely gorgeous. I will probably see how i feel wearing more for work etc and get some more colours in this top.
- Emma (15/04/2020)
COLOUR: ApricotDifferent colour for me as tend to stay with darks but love it with teal in particular but goes well with most of my autumn colours.
- KAREN (15/04/2020)
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: ButtermilkLove this top. Bought to match the roughed skirt. Great outfit.
- Cheryl (13/04/2020)
SIZE: Large COLOUR: ButtermilkJust got in a couple of these - in both the M and the L. I'm a busty 10, and so I am between sizes. In this particular top, while the M fit, I found that it clung a little bit too much to my bra line. The L was very attractive, and so I have ordered a couple of more in other colors!
- Marilyn (12/04/2020)
SIZE: Small COLOUR: SunflowerI ordered 3 of these tops. I tend to run between sizes so I order both the small and extra small. For the look of the this top I prefer the fit of the extra small. If the fit is too loose it can have a frumpy look. The bright navy is a gorgeous color. I am trying to exchange the bright yellow (which didn’t work for me) for a white in extra small. This top is a good staple and looks great with an open cardigan. The fabric is soft and if you get the right fit it is flattering on. I was sad to see they were out of so many colors in extra small. Although maybe it’s a good thing because I could easily end up with 5 or 6 of these tops!
- Deeji (06/04/2020)
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: LobeliaRecently made 1st purchase from Kettlewell following advice received from a colour stylist regarding the extensive colour range they carried as stock. Could not be happier, plenty of choice of both colour and style, arrived very quickly and quality could not be faulted. Had ordered options for choice (most of which I kept because the colours - Chinese Blue, Watermelon, and Lobelia - were vibrant and beautiful) and they dealt with the returns very efficiently so no need to chase up. Will definitely use again.
- Marion (02/04/2020)
SIZE: LL COLOUR: RaspberryI’m in love- my first order from here, I bought two of these, one in Raspberry (my new favorite color-Kettlewell, please make more items in this color!) and one in Duck Egg (also lovely!). They’re so soft and comfortable, and they look terrific on. I’ve already ordered another color as this cut is obviously a winner for me. I’m pretty sure I’m a summer based on how these two colors look on me and I’m really happy to have found Kettlewell. For reference, I’m 5’9”, a size 12-14 and 36DDD in US sizes.
- Noblepower (02/03/2020)
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: Bright NavyI'm 5''8" and about 175. Based on some reviews, I ordered a medium, and its a little too tight for my comfort. I can wear it under a buttoned cardigan ok, and I love the fabric and color so much I'm going to keep the two mediums I bought. I love these tops so much I ordered more in a large and I like the fit of those better, a little looser. I like cowl neck style because my 34FF bust is rather too large for my waist size and most shirts I buy are far too loose in the waist if they are big enough in the bust but far too tight or stretched in the bust if they fit in the waist. I like how the large fits. The colors are great, the quality is great, and I'm ordering more to replace other shirts in my closet. I love that I have a variety of flattering colors to choose from.
- Laura (28/01/2020)
SIZE: Large COLOUR: Chalk VioletEasy to wear top, I have two now in Grey & Violet and find the L a little too big for me and size M a bit too small., as a standard size 14. However, decided to keep the L As I thought I would need some ‘expansion ‘ room over the festive season.
- Kim (02/01/2020)
SIZE: X Small COLOUR: LobeliaFIT: I'm 5'4", a size 8 and like my clothes fitted. I order an XS and it's a good fit: not too wide on the shoulders, not too loose on the waist and not too long in the body. (For info, I also ordered the lace camisole in an XS and it was too long in the body for me, so the length of the tops varies.) COLOUR: amazing colours. I've seen five or six Kettlewell tops in my season and the colours are spot on. QUALITY: The material feels lovely and is wearing well so far.
- Rachel (27/12/2019)
SIZE: X Small COLOUR: Dolphin GreyI absolutely love this top. It sits beautifully and the colour is perfect
- Annabelle (21/11/2019)
SIZE: Small COLOUR: PrimroseJust got this and the color was spot on. I was worried they wouldn't because that happens so frequently on other sites. The fabric was silky smooth, too! Haven't washed it yet so I don't know how it will be after that but at this point I'm ecstatic because I just discovered Kettlewell and I am a COLOR girl and it's been so hard before now to find gorgeous, pretty colors that make you look good.
- Janet (07/11/2019)
SIZE: Large COLOUR: Soft MintBeautiful soft fabric colour exactly as expected securely packaged very pleased with my purchase
- Margaret (24/09/2019)
SIZE: X Small COLOUR: Ice BlueExcellent service. I ordered a small which was gaping under arms. I returned same and re-ordered extra small which is perfect. Good quality and I have ordered more colours. My first success in shopping for clothes on line.
- Susie (16/09/2019)
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: CampanulaReally like the style but the colour us quite bright for a summer so I returned it. I think summers may be the minority but the colour palette does seem to favour bright and/or warm shades.
- Anna (29/08/2019)
SIZE: X Small COLOUR: SunflowerI am a UK Size 6 and purchased this top in Size XS. I always worry, thanks to high street stores playing a 'size flattery' game, that XS won't really be XS, and it'll be too big. No such worry with Kettlewell, this top fits me like a dream! The sunflower is a gorgeous, rich, yellow, lovely with my pale skin and freckles (warm Autumn). The neckline is SO flattering... really emphasises curves, and the fabric is lovely and ruched over the tummy. I am a neat hourglass, and this is just the perfect top for me. I am going to have to order a few more colours! It is easy to wear with jeans and sneakers, or with heels and dressed up. It's the perfect 'nice top and a pair of jeans' outfit. So much nicer than just a t-shirt, but not too fancy for every day. I really will be purchasing a few!
- Laura (25/08/2019)
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: Ice BlueLovely fabric, fit and colour. True to size.
- Mrs Sarah D (12/08/2019)
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: MushroomJust bought this beautiful top in Mushroom. Absolutely love the style which is both elegant and feminine. Have purchased for a summer garden party to wear with white linen trousers and have bought the short cascade cardigan in Cashmere Rose to top it off. Am new to Kettlewell but so far could not have been happier with my purchases. This outfit looks stylish but not over dressy..
- Paula (02/08/2019)
SIZE: X Small COLOUR: Soft WhiteLove, love, love this style!!! The top is very flattering even for a person with small breasts. I am very slender, but this style makes me look quite curvy in the best possible sense, so I just cannot stop wearing it! I have whole 6 of these tops and I would buy MANY more if there was a wider selection of bright Spring shades available in XS. I am especially hoping for this style in Canary Yellow or a similar true yellow shade to suit Paintbox Spring colouring. I feel that in the past there were many more styles available in yellow, and now that they are all becoming worn out, I am lacking alternatives for replacing them, because in the last 2 years or so there have been no good yellow shades available, which seems weird, because yellow is one of the best colours for Springs...
- Olivia (30/07/2019)
SIZE: Small COLOUR: Chalk VioletGreat top, smooth fabric and high quality, color and style fits me. I like it a lot.
- Dolores (14/07/2019)
SIZE: Small COLOUR: Soft WhiteI bought the Betty cowl neck in soft white, having previously purchased in campanula which I was very happy with. Unfortunately the soft white version is very see-through and sadly had to be returned.
- Penny (10/07/2019)
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: MushroomLovely classy colour-elegant top -my second in this beautiful style. Recommend you size up.
- Susan (04/07/2019)
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: Ice BlueVery elegant top which is great as a more dressy alternative to a T shirt. Lovely with stone or denim jeans and a nice shoe!. If you're between sizes , go up rather than down. I'm a small 12, and often get small [for example, in the Cara top,] but had to exchange for medium in this one. The material is silky but not shiny-very attractive- but if you have a REAL thing about your tummy, it may not be the top for you. Its slightly clingy but the ruching is quite forgiving and in my opinion, its very flattering. Goes really well with short cascade wrap. Personally, I think the price is fine for something so classy and so different. Also, when I exchanged size S for M, they were very quick and efficient. I love my ice blue one, and have just ordered another in mushroom. Would also like soft white but out of stock at the moment.
- Susan (20/06/2019)
SIZE: Small COLOUR: Campanulaclassy top, love the colour and fit.
- Christine (20/06/2019)
SIZE: LargeStyle was great, love scoop necks. Colour lovely and quality was excellent as per all my garments brought. Had to send back as colour didn’t work with a skirt I bought from Kettlewell last year. Have ordered alternative colour.
- Amanda (19/06/2019)
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: Chinese BlueI had admired the Betty Cowl for quite some time but sadly, when I finally ordered one, I found it did not suit my shape (big bust) and I did not feel I looked particularly good in it. The garment itself was well made, soft fabric and a vibrant blue, so I was very disappointed that I could not do it justice! The returns process was easy though and for that I am very grateful.
- Alison (12/06/2019)
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: Ice BlueNice quality material and flattering shape - lovely!
- Penny (07/06/2019)
SIZE: Small COLOUR: Soft WhiteA flattering ,versatile top and a lovely silky fabric. Just need some sunshine so I can wear it more.
- Sara (07/06/2019)
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: Bright NavyLightweight top, neck falls nicely, very flattering, true to size I’m a 12 ordered M
- Becky (05/06/2019)
SIZE: X Small COLOUR: Soft WhiteI love this top; the cowl neck is so flattering and in the right size, it hugs the body (I had to size down from usual small to extra small for this top). I have two of these tops in soft white and mushroom, both of which I was able to pair with a same colour, short cascade wrap. And I would buy more if available in one of my colours AND able to pair with a matching short or mid cascade wrap. So, my only request to Kettlewell is to have more tops and wraps in same colours.
- Catherine (30/05/2019)
SIZE: LL COLOUR: Bright NavyAbsolutely the most wonderful, soft elegant top! i have never ordered from Kettlewell before but love this top! ( only disappointed not available in white or cream!)
- Jeanine (29/05/2019)
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: MushroomBought this top in Raspberry last year and it is so lovely that recently purchased another in Mushroom. The fabric is so soft and the draping at the front is very flattering to a less than perfect figure! Good quality material that washes well.
- Judith (11/05/2019)
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: Cerise PinkTwo further cowl tops, cerise and navy. I have a turquoise one already. Great quality and flattering for big boobs. I think a few slightly lower tops in the Kettlewell collection would be good. A higher neck makes a larger chest look a bit like a shelf! These tops are very good indeed. Cerise is gorgeous
- Ali D (11/05/2019)
SIZE: LL COLOUR: CharcoalElegant shape with lovely draping and good quality material. Looks lovely on. It is a shame it does not come in pure black as well! I'll be looking at other colours if I need to match something.
- Bleupasse (08/05/2019)
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: PoppyI love this top! Silky fabric, draping elegant neckline, pretty ruching at the side seams, gorgeous red colour, great top to wear with my new boot leg jeans and heels. Size M fit me perfectly (I'm standard size 12 high street).
- Romilie (05/05/2019)
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: Chinese BlueI was sorry when this arrived as I had high hopes having wanted a sleeveless cowl for some time. The colour was not as expected and did not match my silk evening skirt. It was meant for a ball and did not suit purpose. I am petite but curvy and the cowl hung too deep and did not sit well on me. This fabric too. Sorry I had to return it.
- Susan (03/05/2019)
SIZE: Small COLOUR: HawaiiI bought the Betty Cowl top to go with a skirt that has been tricky to match colours with - Kettlewell had 2 colours that would have worked! I’m pleased with the top, it’s good quality and a lovely drapery fabric. I’m usually a medium (size 12) but found this top too large, so exchanged it for a small one, which is fine.
- Amanda (01/05/2019)
SIZE: Small COLOUR: Bright NavyLove this top ordered a small as it has a low front, still a bit low for we oldies I think but I shall keep it.
- Sandra (23/04/2019)
SIZE: SmallLove this top. Bought it in the new colour laguna which goes beautifully with my Marie pebble trousers. Laguna is a deep teal and I will be ordering other styles in the colour. I am a sixe 8 so ordered a small size as I didnt want it tooo tight and it was perfect. Very flattering.
- Joyce (15/03/2019)
SIZE: Large COLOUR: Tree TopLovely top and a great fit (I am size 14-16 and tried a Large). However, the fabric, while a good weight, is quite shiny and I felt this didn’t really work for me in the very bright green. I needed a softer colour or a matt finish. So sadly this one has gone back. As always, a very prompt refund - thank you Kettlewell.
- Lisa B (02/10/2018)
SIZE: Small COLOUR: CoffeeSo pleased with this top! I recently purchased the tan brown colour and had so many nice comments - so I bought the Emerald Green one too! Some cowl necks can be too droopy, but this one sits just right - it can be dressed up and worn with smart trousers and heels, or looks great with jeans. Will be buying more colours!
- Angela Jelf (23/09/2018)
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: Antique MossThe Betty Cowl is gorgeous ! Material washes, dries and irons really well. The size is perfect and fits well. The colours are lovely - I have most of my seasons colours in it. I’d definitely recommend to all seasons !
- Loraine Burnett (22/09/2018)
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: SunflowerNice top in a lovely colour, soft material. A bit clingy but I probably should’ve bought the next size up!
- Sian (22/09/2018)
SIZE: X Small COLOUR: Pink IceI loved this top which looks very elegant and feminine; especially nice with a contrasting short cascade wrap. Glad I read the reviews and sized down. The iced pink colour is ok, bit powdered, not like my winter swatch. Contrasts well with navy.
- Mrs Richardson (20/09/2018)
SIZE: Small COLOUR: Antique MossLove this! Have it now in 3 Autumn colours: Coffee, Antique Moss, & Heliotrope. True to size, though as with all/most Kettlewell items, this is long (because of the rouching it isn't really noticeable). Kettlewell, how about same thing but with long sleeves for cooler weather...?
- Suzy (12/09/2018)
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: SunflowerLove it! This top is just perfect. Wear it with jeans for a casual look or with smarter trousers or skirts for a smart evening look. It is not to clingy so does not reveal every extra bit of flesh round my waist. I am a size 12 and bought the medium. I have it in several colours and am just waiting for the other colours to come back in stock!
- Penny O'Regan (06/08/2018)
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: RaspberryThis is a great top, true to size (I’m a 12 & bought the M) the cowl neck sits really well & I feel it’s a style that can be dressed up or down. I wore it for the first time to a dinner with friends and got a lot of positive comments. Very easy to wash & just a light iron needed, no colour run! I’d get more but I think they’re all out of stock in my size/colour!
- Heidi Whitaker (27/07/2018)This was the first purchase I have made from Kettlewell Colours and it certainly won’t be the last! What a beautiful top... the material is gorgeous.... so soft and beautiful to wear and a beautiful style with an amazing choice of colours. Very true to size too. I am a size 14 so ordered the large and it fits perfectly. Would highly recommend.
- Catherine (17/07/2018)Lovely pale pink colour and liked the cowl neck. Unfortunately it wasn't for me as the arm holes were too big and the top was slightly too clingy to wear for work so returned the item. Delivery was quick and returns process very good too.
- Helen Adamson (19/06/2018)This was my first order of the new XS size and it was perfect. The fit is fantastic. I'm sure I wasn't alone in having requested that Kettlewell consider bringing out a smaller size, so thank you for listening to your customers and responding. Love it.
- Jo (18/06/2018)These are gorgeously flattering tops, and the material feels lovely and hangs perfectly. Unfortunately, the material also bobbles badly - after only one short outing mine really didn't look as lovely as it did half an hour previously, after my bag rubbed it. Full marks to Kettlewell's customer services who offered a replacement with the speediest turnaround of any customer service department I have ever met, but clearly this fabric is just one of those which bobbles. I was advised to use a fabric shaver on it (reluctant - I'm pretty cack-handed and can already visualise myself snagging the actual fabric and making a hole - it's not like a woolly jumper), but feel a bit miffed about paying quite a lot for a top made of a fabric which can't really withstand the normal rigours of going into town and back.
- Rachel (06/06/2018)My daughter bought me a couple of tops in different colours - it was the first time either of us had bought from you - and they are fabulous. Great fit. Great quality and love the colours.
- Michele McLusky (05/06/2018)I love this top. I bought it in small as I am small to medium and it is a perfect fit. When I wear something over the top I sometimes wear the top back to front for a more tailored look. I love everything about Kettlewell. The quality is fantastic and to be able to select your perfect colours is such a bonus. There really is no excuse for not looking sensational.
- Angela Alston (01/06/2018)Returned for smaller size, but exactly what I have been looking for
- S. Maiden (31/05/2018)I couldn’t take my eyes off the horizontal lines across the chest below where the cowl finishes. I felt that detracted from the look of the blouse so sadly a miss on this one
- Jauncey Alexandra (24/05/2018)The top is of great quality, although the colour is little more intense than on the PC screen. Also the fit in S is rather too big, so I'm exchanging for XS.
- Martina Lamschová (22/05/2018)This is a very stylish top. It is comfortable and looks smart.
- Jenny E (21/05/2018)Purchased 2 tops from the Autumn colours. They are silky smooth and a lovely, flattering fit, particularly flattering for the fuller bust and a stylish Summer must. Struggling to find nice colours in the high street shops this season, well done Kettlewell.
- BrandyJ (17/05/2018)Love these and the lime one has added to my collection. Great to dress up or down and I have them in a wide variety of colours in my palette
- Liz (17/05/2018)Lovely top, the style is very flattering and the fabric is soft and silky. I bought one to take on holiday and enjoyed wearing it so much I bought another on our return.
- Gail Warburton (14/05/2018)These are lovely tops. Soft and silky. They look good worn casually, but look particularly good under a jacket for a smarter look-the cowl shaped neck is really elegant. Perfect for travel-creases just drop out. Great choice of colours-will definitely buy more.
- Eva Davison (30/04/2018)Flattering style. Pretty colour and true to size.
- Christine (26/04/2018)I adore this colour and the cowl neck/ruched style is so flattering for those with generous cleavage. I’ll definitely be buying this in several colours.
- Sue Bough (22/04/2018)Fabulous colour (the coral) and not too clingy . True to size (14) and flattering and unusual cowl neckline.
- Dinah (19/04/2018)Lovely top, gracious drape and very flattering and not too clingy. Will order more of this in other colours.
- Ann (18/04/2018)I ordered the antique moss (the colour is amazing!) in my usual medium size and it fits nicely. (I am size 12 on the high street.) The cowl neck is graceful and it doesn't pull across the bust, which I was afraid it might do. The packaging is always immaculate and delivery quick to NZ. Very happy.
- Laura (09/04/2018)I ordered the top in the three shades of pink and have kept all three! Lovely material and the neckline is so flattering.
- Denise Sheldon-Lees (05/04/2018)Loved the colour (antique moss) and the style but it was too tight for me around the middle so was returned..
- Irene Thomas (05/04/2018)Absolutely adore the very smart coffee colour. Am not quite sure about sizing on this one -- I was delighted that XS sizing has now been offered across the range, and in the other tops it is ideal, but in this design, as with the jersey collared shirt, it is too tight across the bust. I am going to try the small because I just love the design and colour: crossing my fingers because it would be a very useful top!
- Joanne (03/04/2018)Ordered mandarin in a LL (I am a size 14 but didn’t want it too clingy) it fits beautifully and is very stylish, the colour is amazing, I am addicted to Kettlewell colours!
- Lisa (24/03/2018)I ordered Lobelia expecting a purple colour, but it turned out to be almost identical to a sapphire top I have already so I have returned it. This lobelia colour is blue not purple as you might think from the colour chart and is not consistent with House of Colour colour chart either. Lovely draping style. Neck is not that low which might not suit some.
- Julia (13/03/2018)