Reviews of Rosa 7/8 Trousers
Add your review
We want you to be delighted with your purchases but if you do have any problems, please contact Kettlewell before submitting a review as we are always happy to resolve any issues you may have experienced. All reviews are posted using forenames/initials only and may be used for marketing purposes.
SIZE: Large COLOUR: Inklovely colour, high quality, tad expensive. Size up advisable as snug fit. Would have bought other colours but slow to restock.
- susan (28/07/2020)Fabulous quality, fabulous fit, fabulous colour
- Jill (17/07/2020)
SIZE: Large COLOUR: LobeliaAmazing trousers that are perfect for my skinny legs. I have bought a second pair since and get lots of compliments in them. The are so comfortable and really nice material. The lobelia is purple though, but even so a great colour
- Jill (13/07/2020)
SIZE: Small COLOUR: EmeraldI’ve been looking for 7/8 trousers for a while and am so glad I bought these. I’ve got the emerald in a small. They are a great fit, wonderful vibrant colour and definitely make me feel better! Looking forward to the magenta version coming back into stock!
- Marianne (10/07/2020)They looked lovely when I stood still, but when I walked a few paces they rode up my thighs in big waves which stayed there after walking - so not flattering for me sadly. The material felt quite stiff, maybe they would have been better after a wash to soften them but as I couldnt risk not being able to return them, I sent them back unwashed.
- Julie (29/06/2020)
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: MagentaAt last I have found trousers that fit my skinny legs. So pleased with them I bought a second pair.
- Lil (29/06/2020)
SIZE: Large COLOUR: Acid LimeLove these trousers, also bought in lime and blue! They fit really well, lightweight and do not crease. I am a size L in these and usually a 14 on the bottom half when clothes are fitted. Wish I had found them sooner!
- Helen (29/06/2020)
SIZE: LL COLOUR: Bright CoralGreat colour nice and bright , the fit is super slim so I would say unless you have skinny legs you need to size up I’m size 14 and needed LL
- Gail (19/06/2020)
SIZE: LL COLOUR: Bright CoralGreat colour nice and bright , the fit is super slim so I would say unless you have skinny legs you need to size up I’m size 14 and needed LL
- Gail (19/06/2020)
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: InkLove these trousers, they are flattering and very comfortable. I have them in every shade for the winter palette.
- Margaret (17/06/2020)
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: Bright CoralI have 3 pairs of these lovely trousers, really meant to only keep one but the cut is so flattering and comfortable they have become he ‘go to’ items of my summer wardrobe, perfect with the Chloe jackets.
- Lizzie (16/06/2020)
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: CornflowerMy first purchase of these trousers after seeing them on the Kettlewell FB Club. I've wanted a piece of clothing in Cornflower for a while so I was delighted to purchase these. They fit well , don't crease and are ideal for the summer months.
- Julie (12/06/2020)
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: EmeraldBought for my daughter in law as a birthday presant. She was delighted with the trousers, although the colour I wanted was sold out as it was late in the season. I asked the person on the telephone to chose a colour for me for a blond girl and she chose this colour, My daughter in law loved it and the fit was perfect. I have had these trousers before and love the fabric, easy to wash and perfect for holidays as easy as dry quickly and are very light weight.
- Carolyn (12/06/2020)
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: CornflowerBought these trousers in Cornflower, beautiful colour. I have a love hate relationship with Robell Trousers, I have been buying them for a few years now as it's said that they fit everyone! They don't fit me as well as a nice pair of jeans and where the midrise waist line is, it gives me a bit of a muffin top, which I hate. These new ones are Rosa which are nice and slimmer than the Bellas that I have. I also have some Robell Nena which have a proper waistband and these are more comfortable for me. Having said all that, they are nice summer trousers and the colour is just lovely.
- Sandra (11/06/2020)
SIZE: Small COLOUR: EmeraldVery comfortable and versatile 7/8 trousers, and the color is just fantastic! I am petite and the slim cut works for me. However, the material is different from what I expected and wish it was softer.
- AC (10/06/2020)
SIZE: Large COLOUR: InkI've lost count of how many Rosa trousers I've got of various lengths. I just don't need any others
- Catherine (05/06/2020)
SIZE: Large COLOUR: Light NavyLovely 3/4 length trousers, very comfortable and a great fit. I’m a size 14 and the large were perfect. Some people describe them as leggings but the material is not like legging material. The fabric was not what I expected but it’s very comfortable. I’m very happy with them and would order more in different colours.
- Eve (02/06/2020)
SIZE: LL COLOUR: Light GreyI read lots of reviews before purchasing these and had noticed that several reviewers described these as essentially leggings, which is exactly what they are. What surprises me is that none of the reviews that I read mentioned the fabric. The colour is great - exactly what I was hoping for, but I am returning these as the fabric is horrible. I love viscose as a fabric, but the high percentage of polyamide is very noticeable and actually seems to me as if it is the majority fibre. They feel very uncomfortable on, not pleasant to the touch and I can't imagine them being comfortable in warm weather. They're a miss as far as I'm concerned, I'm afraid.
- Rebecca (30/05/2020)
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: EmeraldThey look great especially with the Eliza top. Very slimming and seem to suit my body shape. Comfortable to wear - I liked them so much, I ended up getting all the other winter colours. Strangely, the first pair I ordered in ink were smaller than all the other pairs I had, so I exchanged them, the 2nd pair of ink were fine.
- Sian (28/05/2020)
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: CornflowerLove these trousers. I have several pairs. They fit well, wash well, travel well and wear well! Just bought a pair in Cornflower, a lovely, fresh but not too bright, summery shade. Delighted as always!
- Sue L (26/05/2020)
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: LobeliaThis is the fourth colour of Rosa trousers I have purchased. They fit well and have beautiful bright colours like this purple. I also want to buy the white pair if they come back in stock. They are my summer lock down wardrobe . As a shielded person they keep me cheerful!!!!
- Pat (26/05/2020)
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: LobeliaI bought the complete outfit - the jewel berry scarf to go with the lobelia Rosa trousers and silver Eliza top, after seeing it on one of the models. It all looks fantastic together and I have many others tops that the trousers will go with. I liked the trousers so much that I have bought all the other colours in Winter. Although I have had to return the Ink pair, as they were smaller than the others. Beautiful soft, lightweight material.
- Sian (25/05/2020)
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: Light NavyMy favourite Robell trousers, so comfortable, great fit & lovely colour. Bought with heliotrope Lulu top which makes a really flattering outfit
- Lorraine (22/05/2020)
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: Light NavyMy favourite Robell trousers, so comfortable, great fit & lovely colour. Bought with heliotrope Lulu top which makes a really flattering outfit
- Lorraine (22/05/2020)
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: CornflowerMy favourite trousers! Please, keep selling these trousers that are so comfortable and versatile. They can be worn for both formal and casual wear. I have many colours and have recently bought the Cornflower colour which suits my summer palette and mixes / matches well with my existing tops. They wash well and are perfect for travelling.
- Sue L (17/05/2020)
SIZE: XLLove these! Sized up for this purchase to XL which gives me more room (usually takes a 16 in trousers). My previous purchase of lime Rosa trousers in the next size down are a little snug, would’ve exchanged but no XLs left. Another winner from Robel, but this style is a slimmer fit than the Bella trousers
- Deborah (14/05/2020)
SIZE: Small COLOUR: InkMy favorite pants, hands down. I love everything about them, the fit, the colors, the fabric and the comfort. They are slim fitting. I'm looing forward to more colors being re-stocked, especially the Acid Lime which sold out rather quickly. I purchased them in Ink which is a very dark navy, almost looking black in some lighting.
- KH (12/05/2020)
SIZE: LargeNice, comfortable trousers which will be useful in the summer months. The cut and fit are very nice but the tactic is a little see-through so choice of underwear will be critical when wearing them.
- Fiona (12/05/2020)
SIZE: Large COLOUR: Soft WhiteLovely trousers. Comfy, lovely material. I'm Size 14, ordered L & they are perfect. Will definitely be ordering another pair. Really impressed with the new paper packaging. Well done Kettlewell, no more plastic packaging. Good for you considering the environment.
- Bev (09/05/2020)
SIZE: Large COLOUR: Light GreyDidn’t realise I needed these until lockdown. Perfect below the desk work from home trousers. Would love more winter colours.
- Latha (07/05/2020)
SIZE: Small COLOUR: Acid LimeLove these trousers I have three colours , very comfortable and true to size
- Julie (07/05/2020)
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: Soft WhiteLiked the material, great for summer use. Good length on me (5’6”) BUT Soft white was transparent, could see even invisible underwear through them and did not like the very obvious seam which runs down the back which again was very visible due to the transparency of the fabric. I am a size 8/10, they were sold out of S, thought I would try the M as review said they come up small. States super slim fit but these, on me, were not. They were reasonably fitted to knee, a smaller size would have been better, but then straightened out so they were very baggy around the calf and flapped around and the back, even the smaller size would not have altered that. Returned.
- LC (01/05/2020)
SIZE: Large COLOUR: LobeliaStunning colour and L is a good fit for size 14 bottoms. Yet to wear though as the weather has been so stunning it’s been shorts and skirts weather!
- Latha (27/04/2020)
SIZE: Small COLOUR: Bright CoralI have both the bright coral and acid lime and they are fantastic striking colours. Sometimes overly bright colours can look cheap, but not the case here. I’m 5’7” size 8-10 and bought the small which is a perfect fit. The label on these trousers says Super Slim Fit which is representative of what they are. The acid lime is slightly more close fitting than the coral. Nice light and stretchy fabric which hopefully won’t bag after wearing. Very pleased with my purchases and would definitely buy the lemonade colour if it comes back in stock.
- Twt (24/04/2020)
SIZE: LargeJust what I needed to contain the lockdown spread. The light grey is a odd colour though, more green/blue.
- JE (24/04/2020)
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: PeriwinkleComfortable and lovely colour . Would probably order next size up if I order in another colour which I probably will. I am 37 inch hip 31 inch waist and the 38 inch medium is very slightly tight but overall lightweight fabric great for spring summer and very flattering
- Sue (24/04/2020)
SIZE: LL COLOUR: LobeliaI have ordered 3 pairs of these having been thoroughly influenced by the FB group. I have Lobelia, Lime and Coral. These are not very forgiving due to super slim fit and as a 14 I ordered LL expecting the worst. THey fit fine - beautiful colours - just wish some of the others out of stock would come back in as I would probably buy more of them !
- Sam (23/04/2020)
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: Light NavyI really like these trousers. I have slim legs but have spread a little round the middle so the elasticated waist is ideal ensuring a comfortable fit. Worn with my tops over the trousers makes for a slimline look.
- Loretta (22/04/2020)
SIZE: Large COLOUR: Soft WhiteI ordered these in the white in a large. I am slightly between sizes with these the but the large appeared too wrinkled on me and so in the end I decided that the medium was better (size 12). I kept the coral in a medium but had to send the white back as they were completely see through at the top unfortunately.
- Louise (20/04/2020)
SIZE: Large COLOUR: Soft WhiteLovely trousers for the summer and I’m so looking forward to wearing Them out and about , once we are out of ‘Lockdown’ .I ordered the soft white which Will be a really good colour to go with all my summer tops Which ,unsurprisingly includes a fair amount of Kettlewell. I have the size L which is a good fit and usually I’m a 12 in M&S trousers.
- Kim (18/04/2020)
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: Light NavyThese trousers are a great fit and very comfortable. I love the material and they are my new favourite trousers. I am looking forward to when we can go out and socialise again so that I can wear them out!
- Gill (16/04/2020)
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: Acid LimeThese trousers are perfect. Really comfortable- great 3:4 length and the bright green colour is really bright and cheerful. I am one of the 1:5 million extra vulnerable people in lockdown - these trousers have really cheered me up!!
- Pat (16/04/2020)
SIZE: Small COLOUR: EmeraldI’m 5’3.5” size 8-10 high street. The fit is great & I love the emerald green. The fabric took some adjusting to as it wasn’t quite what I expected. I think these trousers (& really they’re fancy leggings) will become a firm favourite. They’re comfy & versatile, equally at home in the office with a blouse & blazer or more casual off duty with a t shirt .
- Caroline (15/04/2020)
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: StoneLovely neutral trouser for me. Will go with lots in my wardrobe. I love the 7/8 th length- at 5’2” is full length on me. The wee split means it sits nicely. I had my colours done 30 years ago-was a warm autumn with Colour Me Beautiful. Recently had colours redone with House of Colour-autumn-soft autumn leaf. I always struggled to get stone/ cream just right. I’ve been advised this colour is best below the waist for me. Look forward to wearing in summer.
- Helen (13/04/2020)
SIZE: Small COLOUR: Light GreyThese pants are an absolute favorite of mine! I love the fabric, the fit, the length and the style. They are very flattering. I'm so happy to have a wonderfully styled pant that also looks great with a comfortable tennis shoe. I most recently purchased Lobelia and Light Grey. Both colors are great but I especially love the Light Grey, as it will go with so many things in my wardrobe.
- KH (11/04/2020)
SIZE: Large COLOUR: Soft WhiteI have several pairs of the kettlewell Marie (lined and unlined), and the Bella trousers, and this was my first try at the Rosa. Based on the reviews, I ordered a size larger than the M I have worn very successfully in the Marie and Bella trousers. The material is quite light weight, and I found the fit in the L was very much the same as the Marie and Bella trousers in the M. However, because the fit is so light weight, I found I had quite a panty-line (even though my under-pants are advertised as "invisiline". ) I ordered both the stone and the soft white, and while the stone was a little better, I am going to have to send them back. :( Please can we have more of the 31" Marie!
- Marilyn (09/04/2020)
SIZE: Large COLOUR: Bright CoralI ordered these in the coral colour in an L (normally size 12). While they fitted OK, the material bunched up behind my knees, so I have now ordered an M so that this doesn't happen. I have several in other colours in the M size and they are very close fitting but look neat - however I couldn't cope with the knee bunching in the larger size! The coral is spectacularly bright as a colour but will be fine with a paler top in the summer.
- Louise (07/04/2020)
SIZE: Small COLOUR: Light NavyHave got lots of these trousers in the Marie & Bella make. First time I have tried the Rosa make, they are a fabulous fit. For us petite ladies these are definitely the trousers to go for, the slim leg is much better. Quality excellent, would love them in more colours. I purchased the light navy, they are what I would say is French navy, gorgeous colour, , very flattering.
- Rita (06/04/2020)
SIZE: Large COLOUR: Bright CoralThe Coral colour are fabulous! I would probably describe them as more of a neon coral which makes them a bit different and more exciting! They go perfectly with my new pale grey soft sweatshirt.
- Arabella (02/04/2020)
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: PeriwinkleJust receive these in a medium (I am a 12). Delighted to discover they are a German brand I like. Fit is v good and they are v comfy. Brilliant for the warmer months. Shall get some more in other colours. V slimming as the leg is very straight.
- Giulietta (28/03/2020)
SIZE: Small COLOUR: Soft WhiteThe trousers are very versatile. They don´t crease and are lightweight. I have quite a collection of them. I must say I wear the neutral colours more often because I have many coloured tops. I am 5´6" and the length is perfect for me. They run a bit small as stated in the description, usually I have a size XS in trousers but S is fine for me in this style. All other Robell trousers I tried so far do not suit me, they are too wide on the hips for me, but these are great for me.
- Edith (27/03/2020)
SIZE: Large COLOUR: EmeraldI bought these trousers the other day . Very delighted with them . Great colour , quality and fit . Very comfortable and flattering .
- Elaine (23/03/2020)
SIZE: Small COLOUR: MagentaThese pants are so cute! I love them. The fit is just right and they are very comfortable. I am a US size 2/4 and the size small fits perfectly. I definitely will purchase another pair.
- KH (22/10/2019)
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: PeriwinkleLovely trousers good fit size perfect for me, good 7/8 length, comfortable to wear will purchase again
- Jan (18/10/2019)
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: Light NavyWell fitting trousers, though slightly odd to have the sizing tag on the front. I wasn’t careful enough and managed to damage them before I had worn them! Nice length for a shorter person and look good with trainers/plimsolls.
- Julia (15/10/2019)
SIZE: LL COLOUR: MagentaLove these trousers and have every one of the winter colours. I am Size 16 with slim legs and the LL fit me perfectly. I also have long legs and the trousers are full length on me.
- Jacqueline (30/08/2019)
SIZE: Large COLOUR: Light StoneNothing special, fabric is a bit stiff. Manufacturer oddly places a sizing tag on the outside front of item for all to see if you wear with your top tucked in. It is sewn in so must be carefully removed with small scissors. Comfortable enough. I am tall and these fit more like capris on me. I had to size up on these. I do like the flat front as I dislike the look of buttons or zippers creating lumps under my tops. Purchased light stone and light navy and the colors are flattering for a me as a Spring.
- Jan (22/07/2019)
SIZE: Large COLOUR: Light GreyGreat colour and material, but sizing is way too small. I’m a 12-14 in trousers depending on cut and I wanted a comfortable fit with an active stretch for my holiday so I ordered a large (size 14) to be on the safe side, but they were way too small - waist was 31.5ins and hips were 36ins - so they fitted like tight leggings rather than stretch trousers. Unfortunately I don’t have time to reorder a size LL before my holiday, may try again when I get back.
- Allie (17/07/2019)
SIZE: LL COLOUR: CornflowerThese are beautiful trousers and so comfortable BUT when will Kettlewell realise that not all LL sizes are shapeless all the way down. We are LL because we have curves. Come on Kettlewell on something so slim fitting can’t you offer a XLL size. I am a size 16/18 but have to return a lot of your stuff simply because it’s too tight around my abdomen/hip/leg area. Just because we are slightly larger ladies doesn’t mean we done want to dress nicely.
- Linda (15/07/2019)
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: InkLove these trousers and now have three pairs! Admittedly I was unsure at first but I now love them - they’re so comfortable and well fitting. I suspect that they suit a certain body shape though!
- Sue L (28/06/2019)
SIZE: Large COLOUR: Light NavyLove love love these. Was worried at first, but when I received them they fit perfectly. I went up a size (large) I am 12/14 . Look good love the material.
- Jan (28/06/2019)
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: PeriwinkleNice colour and good fit (I'm a 10-12). Good stretch so they would be a comfortable wear. I sent them back as I felt they would be better, and look more modern, with belt loops. An expensive buy not to be 100% confident with the choice.
- Sally (28/06/2019)
SIZE: Small COLOUR: True RedLove these trousers, good fit, great colour. Would love more autumn colours in these.
- Elizabeth (28/06/2019)
SIZE: Small COLOUR: PeriwinkleThe Rosa trousers are a slimmer fit in the thigh than the Maria and I am happier with the fit. I am 4 ft 11 ins and find that the length is perfect as a full length trouser. The hem finish is stylish but would be difficult to shorten..
- Jean (25/06/2019)
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: Light NavyCouldn’t decide whether to keep these or return. Kept them and love them! I’m a 12 and the M fits perfectly. Good length for me being 5’3”. Agree that they wrinkle a little on the leg but due to the stretch in the fabric, it works fine, delighted and may order another pair now!
- Sue L (25/06/2019)
SIZE: SmallLovely trousers with slight stretch so very comfortable and easy fit. I now have them in 4 different (Winter) colours.
- Helen (24/06/2019)
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: Light StoneThese trousers would have been ideal but they kept settling into folds around and below the knee so I had to return them.
- Annie (23/06/2019)
SIZE: Small COLOUR: True RedI am 5'1", 123 lbs and am a classic gamine style. I have skinny arms and legs and a "problem" midsection. I am almost 76 years old. I purchased the Rosa 7/8 trousers in both red and green and hemmed them to mid-calf length. They look very smart and are wonderfully comfortable to wear. I have an order in for the ink color when it becomes available again. These will be full length on me, and I plan to leave them long for the fall season. I am a winter. Great pants, wash well.
- Sharon (23/06/2019)
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: True RedA lovely fit especially through the hips & legs. I am slim hipped with slim legs ! So perfect for me. I am a size 10/12 & ordered a medium - perfect fit.
- julie (20/06/2019)
SIZE: Small COLOUR: MagentaI love these trousers! They fit beautifully and are very flattering. They are also very comfortable to wear and I find them perfect for traveling. I chose the magenta pair and the colour is gorgeous, might very well get another pair in a different colour! I am a size 10, 5’6 and bought the S and for me the fit and length are exactly how I like them.
- Amanda (20/06/2019)
SIZE: Large COLOUR: LemonadeLovely trousers, perfect fit would order again!
- Lynda (17/06/2019)
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: LemonadeI loved the pants but they didn’t fit me
- Irene (17/06/2019)
SIZE: Small COLOUR: Light StoneGood fit, fabric and style. Great to wear under long t shirts
- Anita (17/06/2019)
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: Light NavyI love these Rosa trousers - the Light Navy is a fantastic colour. They are very slim fitting though, so a Medium is good for me (size 10/12 and 5'6"). Very versatile, they will look great with a tunic or a shorter top and sandals, or you could dress them up with heels and something more glamorous on top as well.
- Cass (13/06/2019)
SIZE: LL COLOUR: PeriwinkleBought the LL in periwinkle and perfect for a size 16. I had tried the size L but tight on the legs and obviously too small. Just right length for me 5'1" with long legs. Ankle length. Sent for another 2 pair, green and magenta.
- Jacqueline (12/06/2019)
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: InkI bought 3 pairs of these last year, and as I find them comfortable and flattering I decided to get the Ink colour this year. As reviewers had reported they were coming up smaller this year I ordered a small as previously plus a medium. Both fitted quite well but I decided to keep the Medium as they sat across the bottom better.
- Rosie B (12/06/2019)
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: Light NavyI really wanted these to work. I tried them on, took them off, and then decided to try them on again just to be sure, with different shoes. I'm 5'1, size 12. The length just isn't quite right, for me they were completely in between being long enough to wear as cropped trousers with heels and short enough to wear with heels or flats. Another inch longer and they would have been perfect for work, another couple of inches shorter and they would have been perfect cropped trousers. I do however think the material is too heavy for cropped trousers and I could sense the material would be gathering around my knees if I wore them for too long. Sadly just not for me.
- Mrs M (06/06/2019)
SIZE: Small COLOUR: LemonadeLovely snug fit, which I like. Great colour, bought a Breton Stripe Boat Neck to go with it, which fits perfectly too. Not worn it out yet, but expect I will get lots of comments.
- Viv (06/06/2019)
SIZE: Large COLOUR: Light StoneI love these trousers and have both Autumn colours (but why only two?). At 5 feet 2ins, I don't have to take them up and they are very comfortable to wear for day or evening. Large fits perfectly for my size 12-14. I wish more clothing manufacturers understood that bulky waist styling (thick waistbands, fly front and hip pockets) don't suit many women. These trousers are perfect. Well done, Kettlewell.
- Linda (05/06/2019)
SIZE: Large COLOUR: EmeraldMy go-to trousers this summer - on my 3rd pair. Love the bright colours - looks so fresh with a white tee and trainers. I don't find the legs too tight as others have commented but maybe because I'm 5'4 and the proportions work for me? I'm size 12/14 and wear the L.
- Mojo (01/06/2019)
SIZE: Small COLOUR: Light GreyLoved the look of these when I opened the parcel, colour, material everything so I was disappointed when I tried them on. They fit perfectly around the waist, my issue was in the legs as other Reviewers have found. Just a little too tight which meant they ruffled up as I moved. A pity because they are lovely trousers at a reasonable price.
- SP (31/05/2019)
SIZE: Large COLOUR: CornflowerGreat shape and fit. Very comfortable.
- R B (30/05/2019)
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: InkHaving read some of the reviews I ordered a pair of these with a little trepidation but I needn't have worried as they are lovely lightweight trousers, perfect for travelling. As I am 5ft 4" they are the perfect length for my short legs! The advice about getting a size up was most helpful - I am a size 12 and the medium was the correct size. I look forward to wearing the trousers in warmer weather.
- Fiona S (29/05/2019)
SIZE: LL COLOUR: Light NavyThe Robel trousers are a great quality fabric, really lightweight. These do come up small so need to go a size up. On me the 7/8th are full length, I am 5' 1", so always have length problems. The light navy is a really great colour for a House of Colours "sweet pea summer".
- Janet (28/05/2019)
SIZE: Small COLOUR: True RedI'm very fond of Robell trousers and was persuaded to get these in red. I'm trying to introduce different colours into my wardrobe and find the Kettlewell range excellent for ensuring colours suit me. These trousers are a slim fit, which I prefer, and at just over 5', these 3/4 length are full length on me.
- Amanda (27/05/2019)
SIZE: Large COLOUR: InkI agree with other reviewers and the description that these are a VERY slim fit, any more fitted on me would be like leggings. However, I am usually a standard 14 on bottoms, and these are fitted but with a little looseness that makes them NOT leggings! As comfort is also increasingly important to me, these offer a nice combo of that plus semi-smart look. Bit pricey though although have plans to get in another colour too.
- Rachel (25/05/2019)
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: Light StoneThese are a slim fit, which I like and at 5'2" they are a perfect ankle grazer length. I'm a size 10 and the medium is a good fit. Love the light stone colour it goes with everything.
- Lesley (23/05/2019)
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: CornflowerThe Cornflower blue is such a pretty colour. The trousers are a good length on me 5'3 and I was aware of the super slim fit so sized up to M (normally size 10) and they are perfect.
- rollo (22/05/2019)
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: Light NavyI was really looking forward to these but they didn't work for me. The fit was ok but the legs went all wrinkly and the fabric was very 'synthetic' feeling. They just didn't work. The colour - light navy - was just what I wanted. Very sadly returned them.
- Anne (22/05/2019)
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: True RedFit true to size. Forgiving of lumps and bumps with this structured style yet stretch material. Very pleased!
- Catherine (21/05/2019)
SIZE: Large COLOUR: Light StoneAfter reading the reviews I ordered a medium and a large size, I am a size 12. The medium fitted on the waist but as others have mentioned the trousers gathered around my legs in tight wrinkles, and I have fairly skinny legs. The large size looked a lot better on the legs, I hope the waist doesn’t become baggy. I have a pair of the full length trousers in a size 36 and ended up buying the size 40 in this style. I like the style and the vent at the back.
- Caroline (18/05/2019)
SIZE: Small COLOUR: EmeraldI have returned these trousers as fabric too shiny but the fit was very good :(
- Susan (15/05/2019)
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: True RedBought two pairs last years and wore them so much. A great pair of wash and wear trousers. I am 5.6" and size 12 and ordered small. Following the reviews this year I ordered medium and am glad I did. The waist is only 1cm wider compared to last years small but they are a good one inch longer which makes them less of a crop trouser. I have ordered another five pairs already as the winter Robell trouser was a turn up with a straighter leg which screamed care home chic! I highly recommend the Rosa 7/8. Easy to wear but don't look like leggings. The length is also long enough that you can wear with boots in autumn/winter. I agree with the other reviews that the darker colours work better and show less VPL for some unknown reason. Colours purchased: light navy, light grey, true red, cornflower and periwinkle blue. Colours stay perfect through a million washes and dry quick on the radiator. x
- Helen (14/05/2019)
SIZE: LL COLOUR: Light NavyLoved the trousers but didn’t realise they were slim fit. To tight so have returned them. Have not had any confirmation that you have received then back. MV Gaskell
- Mary (13/05/2019)
Reply from Kettlewell - We have been unusually busy so I apologise for any delay. Please do email email@example.com if you're concerned.
SIZE: Small COLOUR: Light NavyLoved everything about these trousers except the fabric- I hated the shiny quality and would have preferred something slightly heavier weight. Shame as the colours are great.
- Nicky (11/05/2019)
SIZE: Small COLOUR: LemonadeI ordered the Rosa 7/8 in Light Stone size small and was very disappointed when the fit was too baggy on the hips for my slender frame so returned the trousers. However I have been hankering after a pair and have now ordered the Lemonade in size small with the intent of having them altered to fit. A size XS in this range would have been an ideal fit as I am 5'2" with a slender frame. So a plea from the growing numbers of little ladies who adore Kettlewell .clothing.....size XS in more lines please😊
- Luce (11/05/2019)
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: Light StoneI like these trousers but I would warn that you do need to order the next size up to your normal sizing. These trousers are labelled as "Super Slim" which means that unless you have exceedingly thin legs they are going to be much too tight around the thigh and calf area. I am always a Small but had to increase to a Medium for the Rosa trouser which is a better - but still tight - fit.
- Lesley (08/05/2019)
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: Light StoneI just can't get on with these. I love the feel but having sent the small back because they were too tight round the calves, I had to return the medium as well because of the same reason. I hate trousers that stay bagged up around the knees and both the small and medium sizes did. I don't have particularly large calves and wear slim fitting boots! The small were like leggings on me (8-10) and the medium were a bit more roomy (except for the calves).
- Kate (07/05/2019)
Reply from Kettlewell - Thank you for your feedback. I've not received this comment before but will keep an eye open for it. It does of course depend on your leg length and where the cuff finishes on you.
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: Light StoneI love these trousers. I am 5'2 and these are a perfect length just above the ankle. Soft and comfortable. Casual but smart enough to dress up if needs be with a blouse rather than a t-shirt (and cardigan, if needed). I like the waistband which allows for nice smoothness with a t shirt . I bought light stone, but planning to purchase a Navy pair, if they are true navy. £50 price is more than you would expect for this type of trouser, but the quality is very good.
- Colette (01/05/2019)
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: Light GreyMy first Kettlewell purchase! I am very pleased with these trousers. The fit is slim, without being tight. They don’t bagaround the knees. The finish is high quality. They sit well due to the little skits and clever tailoring. I am a 12 and these are a perfect fit.
- tracy (30/04/2019)
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: Light NavyI consider these to be cropped trousers. I’m 5’6” and they are just below mid calf on me. I like them as they are comfortable around the waist (I wear mid-rise trousers) and the fabric is good quality, not thin like some other well known brands around. I’m usually a size 12 and the medium is just right for me. I now own three pairs.
- Carolyn (27/04/2019)
SIZE: Small COLOUR: Light StoneI was wary of ordering these as I've usually a 6-8 in trousers and they don't come in an XS, but having read the reviews that they come up small I decided to give the S a try, and am so glad that I did! I can see that they wouldn't work for everyone, but they fit me perfectly, with a lovely slim trouser shape, rather than skin-tight leggings which I don't think would look good, particularly in the light stone colour. They're really comfortable, and stylish but also look great with a long t-shirt or stripy top. It's true that you need the right underwear (no seams and a flesh colour) for the stone ones, but I think that would be the case with any light and reasonably slim-fitting trouser. I'm now just trying to decide which colour to order next!
- Christine (26/04/2019)
SIZE: Large COLOUR: Light StoneI loved the idea of these trousers as I bought a couple of pairs of the Marie trousers last year. I'm a size 14, but both the L & LL sizes were too small, and really short in the body. All being returned sadly
- Alison (25/04/2019)
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: True RedLOVE these trousers . This is my third pair. Lovely quality as the material is quite thick and has some give they are smart enough to wear for work with a jacket. I bought a medium as I am normally a size 10 and they are a perfect fit . The cropped length and smal split at the hem makes them feel modern . I would definitely recommend. Thank you Kettlewell am so happy to have found your website . It has made it easy to select appropriate colours for my Winter colouring .
- Ashlea (25/04/2019)
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: Light StoneOrdered these in Light stone but returned as too see- through and too tight although same size fitted perfectly in Marie trousers
- Christina (23/04/2019)The trousers are fine bit I've returned them to exchange for a larger size. . I find the ratio between hips and waist does not always conform to the accepted 'norm' that manufacturers work to. I'm hoping that the next size up are not too big round my bottom! Jenny Little.
- Jennifer (23/04/2019)
SIZE: Small COLOUR: Light NavyThey are a perfect length if you are 5ft 2inches however they were a little baggy for my petite frame - had to send them back.
- Maria (23/04/2019)
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: PeriwinkleHoped these would match the periwinkle Rio wrap I bought last year but colour just a tone out. Fit of Rosa style a bit too tight on legs for me so sadly had to return them
- Rosemary (22/04/2019)
SIZE: Large COLOUR: NavyVery nice trousers just not the ones I ordered although they were in the right bag. If they’d have fitted I would have kept them.
- UlsterBetty (22/04/2019)
SIZE: Small COLOUR: Light StoneLove these trousers. BUT, in line with everyone else I should have sized up. I am a slim 8-10, and whilst the thighs and waist fit perfectly, they were too tight on the calves. This meant that when I stood up they stayed where they were, bunched around my knees! Not a good look. Have returned for a medium and just hoping they won't be too big around the waist and bum.
- Kate (15/04/2019)
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: NavyThese are great summer trousers but, I would suggest, best for those with young, trim figures! I am a very fit and not over-weight 5' 4" 60+ lady and these trousers fitted like a glove - but for me, were rather too fitting for comfort. The material is viscose, which is clingy and stretchy so means the trousers fit closely from top to bottom. There is no 'looseness' around the leg or ankle so more like leggings in fit. If you like this sort of trouser style, then there is certainly a great range of colours and might be a very useful wardrobe addition. Sadly, however, not for me ....!
- Jane (12/04/2019)
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: Light StoneLOVE LOVE LOVE my delivery today. Rosa 7/8 trousers. Bought three pairs, Navy, True Red and Light Stone. I am a petite 5'2 size 12. Purchased Medium size. Perfect fit, perfect length for my height. Wanted them to skim or finish just below my ankles and they do. Added touch of luxury the bottom hem split design is unusually at the back of the trouser leg, making them different to the normal outside edge split. I am have nirmal size thighs and these flattered my shape, fitting very well. I would say they might not suit a larger than average thigh! These are super quality, very well made and although some might think pricey at £50 per pair, they do look quality. I note one review stated they are 'see through' I did find this to be slightly true, across the rear! With the stone and red ones, But with flesh coloured underwear problem solved. Also like to comment that the elastic waistband is a great fit and totally concealing elastication in its design. I was actually looking for a pair in ivory, to go with a specific navy/ivory top, although the Light Stone are not ivory as such, I tried them on with the top and they are light enough in colour and can get away with it. (Plus the same top goes extremely well with the navy trousers) I will definitely be buying more! Well done Kettlewell, from a consistent buyer, but please can we have these in Black too!
- Noelle (11/04/2019)
SIZE: Large COLOUR: NavyAs Kettlewell offers five different categories of "Navy" I expected that when purchasing items from a single navy category, they would be the same dye lot. I purchased these pants in navy and a top in navy. The colors were not even close.
- Susan (10/04/2019)
SIZE: Large COLOUR: Light NavyThese didn't fit me as well as Robell Bella so sadly had to be returned. I have a slight apple shape so, although they fitted on the hips and were fine on the thighs they were too low cut and tight and unflattering on the waist. I tried both medium and large and neither worked for me. Please offer Robell Bella and I would buy all the colours!
- LizB (08/04/2019)
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: True RedThis is the first time I have bought these trousers, a few people have admired them. I’m a size 12 and the medium fits perfectly. I’ve bought them in several colours true red, light stone and cornflower and I love them all. They fit perfectly and I love the small slit at the back which is really smart, I’ll definitely be buying more.
- Kirsty (06/04/2019)
SIZE: Small COLOUR: True RedMy 3rd pair of these trousers and I love them! They are great when going away. They can be dressed up or down with tee shirts and tops so you hardly need to pack anything else. I have pink, blue and red pairs.
- pauline (31/03/2019)
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: Light StoneI'm so glad these trousers are back in the stone colour. They are the perfect warm tone neutral for summer. They are a very neat fit compared to other Kettlewell items, so worth sizing up one. (I am generally a size 10 on the high street and the size M fits like a glove.) The fabric is stretchy and comfortable and a light summer weight. It does wrinkle a bit if you sit in the same position for a while, but the wrinkles fall out given some time. They'll work beautifully with Kettlewell's tunics and swing tops.
- Laura (30/03/2019)
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: NavyAfter looking at the reviews I ordered a larger size ( I normally wear a 10 but got the 12 -38 ) they fitted perfectly. The material has a little stretch so very comfortable and the colours are lovely I ordered navy and emerald. Good value too . I will order again .
- Ashlea (29/03/2019)
SIZE: LL COLOUR: PeriwinklePerfect summer trousers. I'm pear shape so ordered a size up and they look wonderful with the Hattie shirt.
- isobel (29/03/2019)
SIZE: Small COLOUR: PeriwinkleAbsolutely love these trousers. As a petite 5'2" these fit me to the ankle which is fine for me. They are really comfortable to wear and fit really well.
- Lyn (27/03/2019)
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: PeriwinkleI really like these trousers. I was wary about the elastic waistband but they stay put and are very comfortable to wear. I'm a size 12 and the medium fits me perfectly. I'll be able to dress them up or down. I've ordered another pair in navy and I'm sure I'll get lots of wear out of them once the warmer weather arrives.
- Jennifer (21/03/2019)
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: EmeraldGreat fit without being too tight on the calf. As I’m only 5ft3ins they fit me full length which I prefer. Wash well without loosing colour as I bought these before
- EC (19/03/2019)
SIZE: Large COLOUR: Light StoneI would so like to love Robell trousers but, alas, they’re not for me. I dont like the fabric- too synthetic, or the elasticated waist. I’m a size 14 and the L really cut into me and was most unflattering. Maybe I need to try a size LL? Colours are great!
- Ruth (14/03/2019)
SIZE: Small COLOUR: Light StoneToo narrow fit on the legs for my taste, I prefer the Marie but liked the colour. Length is great if you are short like me as the come out full length, Im 5ft 1in.
- Joyce (09/03/2019)
SIZE: MediumLove Robell trousers. So easy to wear and look after. Unfortunately Rosa doesn’t suit me. Perhaps a description of different shapes,I.e. Rosa, Bella, Marie etc would help.
- Dorianne Butler (25/07/2018)Love love love these trousers my 7th pair. Great fit, colour stays true wash after wash. Do not bag at knees.
- Jacky Roman (05/07/2018)Lovely trousers but too see through
- Suzanne Kavanagh (29/06/2018)So glad the navy came in back in my size. Who'd have thought an elasticated waist wasn't rubbish?! I was attracted to them because of this because I have a small waist and trousers that fit my bum, hips and thighs always gape at the waist. Please keep doing them in various colours including black. And obviously the navy is popular because it always sells out - so more of that needed. Hope you do a winter version - slightly longer?
- Lou Walker (18/06/2018)I really wanted these trousers to work for me, but sadly they didn't. Beautifully made, lovely bright colours, nice lightweight fabric for summer. I'm an 8 and the S was a good fit everywhere apart from my calves (which are quite muscly). When I sat down the trousers rode up and then stayed put when I stood - not a good look. So I think they either needed to be tighter so they didn't move, or looser so they dropped back down again, if you get the drift! Nothing wrong with the trousers; I guess I'm not a slim fit shape. So - some straight-legged bright and cheerful ones for next summer would be great!
- Jane (15/06/2018)Absolutely love my trousers, the lime colour is fabulous, the fit is perfect and they are so comfortable! Will be buying more when the colours I want come back into stock!!
- Nancy Scullion (06/06/2018)Bought a navy pair, loved them so much have bought orange and lime. The fit really well and a great length, at 5,3 most cropped trousers are too long, these fit perfectly.
- Gill (02/06/2018)Rosa trousers are fabulous perfect fit & colour... would love many more colours. Faux wrap lovely fit, nice style, colour not a true yellow which I really hoped for, But I kept it anyway.
- Susan wright (01/06/2018)great stretchy material that holds like a stiff trouser...i hover between L and LL in Kettlewell pants...the ponte pant i am an L and same with the ruched skirt...am an Australian 14 with a thick waist...after reading reviews i ordered in LL....great fit except a little firm around the hips/tummy area...the band sits neither high nor low...somewhere around the top of my hips....so not so good for my thicker waist...longer linen v tops from Kettlewell's SS2017 are perfect over these...i got the spring purple in these rosa trousers and its gorgeous and bright!
- Michelle (29/05/2018)I’m really pleased with my Rosa trousers they fit really well and are so comfy. I’m now waiting for you to obtain more so again. Best regards jean
- mrs jean rawson (24/05/2018)Great trousers , I bought the blue and green to take on holiday, as they are so light to pack, and comfortable to wear I am apple shape, with skinny legs, and found that my normal size fitted perfectly. Length good for my 5’8” too. No problem when I washed them on a delicate cycle .
- Amanda (20/05/2018)Lovely trousers, look good, not yet washed so can’t comment on that
- Angela Winchester (15/05/2018)My new favourite trousers! I have 3 pairs now and find them very comfortable and stylish - whether teamed with a Kettlewell top or something completely different. I am a 10/small size but chose a medium and they are a perfect fit. Would definitely recommend - more Winter colours please.
- Anne Peterson (14/05/2018)These trousers are absolutely brilliant. I have the Light Navy and the bright green. I wore the green for the first time recently, with the watermelon-stripe Breton, and got so many compliments it was almost embarassing! The trousers are flattering, comfortable and chic, stretchy but don't stretch out, dress up or down, worth every penny. Have not washed them yet but fingers crossed they come out well. Am really hoping there will be an Autumn/Winter version!!
- Kris Henley (14/05/2018)These trousers are great, a very flattering fit. I will definitely buy more.
- Penny (10/05/2018)Great looking and comfortable trousers but they have washed badly. Come out quite creased. Think they should be washed on a very low spin but it just showed the 30 symbol. Ironing is only on * so makes no impression. Disappointed and I have another pair.
- Helenmac (09/05/2018)I love these trousers.The purple colour is gorgeous and the fabric feels lovely.
- angela varley (02/05/2018)Great trousers.Bought lime colour.Fabulous.Comfy and look good.I have bought this style before and really loved them.
- Sally Pearson (01/05/2018)As always these Robell trousers are great quality and a perfect fit 😁👍 However, with these slim fit Capri trousers you need to go up a size to get a classic trouser fit or they look like leggings Please stock some more styles Kettlewell they are all about what you are good quality clothes in perfect colours . There jeans are very nice 👍
- Sally Mitchell (30/04/2018)These fit like a dream! The material is super soft and they are a lovely modern fit - nice and slim, which is sometimes difficult to find for me as I have quite a slim leg. Really comfortable too. They make a change from wearing jeans everyday. I would love to order more but I just wish you had more stock because there are hardly any colours left in my size!
- Caroline C (28/04/2018)I love these Robell trousers and have 10 pairs from various places. I ordered the red and emerald jade, lovely colours. However as I am a 14 I found in the Rosa style I needed the LL where as in the Maria style medium was fine. It's great to have an elasticated waist and such a good fit.
- Anne (27/04/2018)I purchased these trousers in violet and I love them. They will certainly be in my holiday case when it comes. I even have the limeade ones but still debating about the colour. I am 74 years old and still feel they suit me.
- Dorothy Bambridge (27/04/2018)I love them! First time I've ordered trousers from you as I feared they would be too big but having read reviews warning of their snug fit I risked it. I never thought trousers with an elasticated waist could look so smart, and they're so comfy. I love bright colours but the red ones really are a bit dazzling, but so what.
- Clare Bolitho (27/04/2018)Love these trousers, so easy to wear and great for the summer. Love the Limeade colour - would love to see more styles in it.
- Claire James (27/04/2018)I loved these Rosa trousers the material and thong length which is unusual for me as most are far to long ,however they were just to big so I had to return and order a smaller size in the hope they wii fit.
- Sonia (25/04/2018)Absolutely brilliant! Great fit, great style, stretch material, perfect to pop into my suitcase! I love them and will order more colours.
- Audrey Hart (25/04/2018)I bought the rosa 7/8 trousers for our holiday in Cornwall this summer, we are taking our 19 month lively grandson with us so not only do I need casual clothes I wanted them to be smart as well. I am not disappointed not only are the easy to wear they stay smart and comfortable. My only disappointment was the limited range of colours left I would have loved a pair in navy. This was my first purchase I hope it's not the last.
- Amanda Eustace (24/04/2018)I now have a dozen pairs of Robell trousers from various sources. They are fantastically comfortable and light to wear. I am a 27" leg length and find that their 7/8 length is ankle length on me. I am normally a 14 but in Robell I take a 12 as they are a generous fit, even the slim legged designs.
- Jane Chapman (23/04/2018)This is the second pair of Rosa trousers I have bought and they fit like a glove! I am 5feet tall so they are full length on me but that’s ok and size 10 is perfect. Please keep these coming all year round.
- Cynthia Reed (23/04/2018)Fabulous! Style,comfort, fit and colour perfect. I will have to buy another pair!
- Jayne Howells (21/04/2018)Pleased with Rosa trousers. Colour is wonderful for summer. I would have preferred them to have been Capri length. I may shorten them.
- Patricia Pembroke (20/04/2018)Love these trousers super comfy , look great , would definitely buy again.
- M.Millar (19/04/2018)Very comfortable fit. Fabric light and stretchy and holds its shape . Will order again
- Margaret Roselaar (19/04/2018)Really love these trousers - wore them for the first time today and got 2 compliments from people I consider to be stylish so I'm feeling very chuffed. I find the material soft and flexible and love the waistband as I don't need to have a belt bump under my T-shirt. I have bought the periwinkle which is a stretch for a navy fan but having just been 'diagnosed' as a Spring I'm trying to get bottom halves to match my top colours better. I'm going back for another pair now!
- Jude H (19/04/2018)I really like the fit of these trousers and consider myself a curvy size 12 so they are not all that skinny a fit! They stay put without digging in and the fabric is comfortable to wear but a bit shinier than cotton.
- Sarah (19/04/2018)Bought two pairs and just love them, I am waiting for more sizes to come in to order more colours...the fit is amazing..
- Gill Brack (18/04/2018)Material is thinner than I was expecting, but still has a nice feel. I looked at other reviews re sizing and was unsure . I ordered the small - I am definitely a size 10 - they were "snug" - I then ordered the medium - same fit more or less but the difference appeared to be a longer length from waist to crotch . For me this was more comfortable so I have kept the mediums and returned the small. I am 5'7". Agree with others that they are overpriced - I got them with 15% discount and still thought they were on the expensive side.
- Sara (18/04/2018)These trousers look great on! They are full of stretch and give a really smooth shape. I love not having bulky seams and zips. The fabric is quite thin but easy to wash and only very light ironing is required. I ordered the grey and bright blue - both very wearable colours in summer. The only negative thing would be that the trouser leg is a bit too narrow and they cling to my calf when I move from sitting to standing. I'll live with that though. I also think they are a little over priced.
- Anne (17/04/2018)This was the first time I had purchased Kettlewell products with 20% off and I am more than pleased with these trousers. They are true to size and very flattering in fit. I am a slim but curvy size 12. I shall be ordering another pair in a different colour!
- Steph (17/04/2018)Loved these! Great cut and fit (perhaps a bit long on my petite frame, though). I am usually a size 10 so ordered the S and the M just to compare and actually found both fine; stuck with the S as it was a smoother fit. The bright green is so fab. I did not find the rise too low at all. Perhaps a touch expensive, but such good quality -- I am expecting them to last and last, and keep their shape!
- Kris Henley (17/04/2018)Have just purchased a pair of these trousers and being 5'2 I wondered what the fit would be like. Well yes the material is thin but the colour and the fir are lovely. I have ordered another pair for the summer. I think the material weight is great with the stretch for summer and goes well with summer cottons etc. I hope to purchase more and are very pleased with the product. I purchased a red pair and have ordered a pebble grey. The red are lovely so hoping the grey is just as nice. The size I ordered was L and they fit a 14 just right.
- Laura White (17/04/2018)These are my first Robell trousers and they are great. I am a UK size 10 on the high street and the medium fits perfectly. The label says it's size 38 (which is a UK size 10), so they are a smaller fit than other Kettlewell items in the medium. If in doubt, size up. They are form-fitting and stretchy and look gorgeous on, though you have to be OK with lumps and bumps showing, as the material is thin. I got the red one together with the navy stripe faux-wrap tee and they look amazing. Very pleased!
- Laura (16/04/2018)I ordered these in a medium size but sadly they were to big ion waist and thighs so I have reordered in a small only hoping fit will be O. K.
- Sonia (16/04/2018)I ordered these after reading reviews and followed the advice regarding to sized ordered a 12, sorry I have to return these as they are too big round the waist and thigh so I have reordered. a small I only hope they fit. I also have to chased the colour as sea foam o/s.
- Sonia (16/04/2018)Lovely comfortable fit. I bought the pebble and the blue in a small and they look really good. Flattering fit and length.
- Jane (15/04/2018)I have a 'sporty' triangular body shape - broad shoulders but slim hips and so really struggle with dresses. Tops with trousers / skirts are the solution! I ordered these in 2 colours thinking they'd be great with blazers for relaxed workwear but sadly the size small 'super slim fit' is too baggy on my size 6-8 hips. Please Kettlwell can you do them in XS?
- Heather Monro (13/04/2018)I'm a petite but curvy size 10 with hips and these trousers fit perfectly. I have to admit that when I opened the packet, I thought 'no way will they fit me' but they have enough stretch in them that they're a perfect fit - they don't even bag around the waist like almost all my trousers do. Being petite, these are ankle length for me but that's what I wanted anyway so I'm happy. I bought the orange and periwinkle, both are gorgeous colours. The fabric is quite thin for the price - but having said that, I love the stretch in them and the colours so overall, its not too bad. I've bought very similar trousers from Van Heusen in the States and they've been comfortable and washed well so I'm hopeful for similar from these 2 pairs. £30-35 is a more realistic price for these trousers in this fabric in my opinion.
- Shirley (11/04/2018)Lovely trousers! I sized up as others suggested and they are fine, but be aware if you are a hippy lady like me, that they are called super skinny fit, and that is what they are!
- Mary Lu Mitchell (11/04/2018)Pleased with these trousers. I bought medium size. On the basis of other reviews I bought them to be full length - I'm 5' 2". I'm size 12 and slim on the hips and they are just a nice fit. The material has some give in it and is lightweight and feels like good quality.
- Alison Cork (10/04/2018)Lovely trousers. Fit well and the emerald jade colour is really nice. Would buy in more colours but a bit expensive.
- Chris (10/04/2018)Loved the colour, took advise from other reviewers and ordered a size bigger which was fine BUT try as I might I cannot learn to love the fabric. I have hung them where I could feel the texture but to no avail so reluctantly I have returned them.
- Sue krume (10/04/2018)Great Spring trousers! Had to reorder size up because of the fitted style. Perfect now around problem areas - more forgiving and acceptable to the eye! Lovely fabric and stylish with the small back slit at the bottom of length, which insidentely was a surprise because this wasn't shown in picture nor described in description. Will consider another pair in a different colour.
- Mrs Burton (09/04/2018)Really great fit, I am 5ft 2 so they are full length but look well turned up. Great colour
- Mags (09/04/2018)After reading several reviews about stiff material and not fitting well, I was in two minds. So glad I ordered these Rosa trousers in Navy size L. I am a curvy size 14 and 5'3" tall and they fit perfectly. They look quite small before you try them on but have lots of stretch and fit just above the ankle bone. Good for thin days and fat days! Will be ordering more.
- Alison West (09/04/2018)I have never worn short trousers before and was a bit apprehensive. These are a nice fit and the fabric will last well. Bought for a summer holiday so will look great with sandals. I bought Peddle Grey to go with a couple of bright coloured swing tops. A bit more expensive than I would normally buy.
- Ann BRANDISH (09/04/2018)I loved the fit (and colour) of my Sea Foam LL size trousers. I have very slim legs and most trousers are too baggy. I ordered a further two pairs in the red and grey but the fit wasn't so good - a bit baggier round the bottom, however I'm keeping them. My hips are 39" and I wouldn't say they are tight fitting on me.
- madeleine harrington (05/04/2018)The trousers were very nice - a long length on me as I am only 5ft 2. Unfortunately they were too tight all over. I have very thin legs and usually if trousers fit me on the waist/hip they are very look through the thigh. I have returned the size 12 and ordred 14. Hope they fit.
- Irene Thomas (05/04/2018)lovely fit -size medium for a a normal 10/12 trouser size. I have small waist but medium hips, and wider thighs and calves so most slimmer fit trousers are a total no- or leave me with acres of fabric at waist. These fit perfectly. Fabric is beautifully stretchy and managing to find an elasticated waist that doesn't involve unflattering gathered fabric at the back or sides is wonderful- flat appearance all round- but still can step into. Colour -vivid orange -is amazing- compliments from teenage children... what's not to like?
- Julie (05/04/2018)My first pair of Kettlewell trousers. Snug but nice fit for size 12. Perfect length for 5' 4" me. Love the blue, a very different colour for me.
- Barbara Truslove (04/04/2018)Love the trousers perfect fit...love the colours..have ordered and received another pair!!! Thank you.
- Sharon Smith (03/04/2018)I bought two pairs of these trousers last year and they were fantastic and still are. Easy to wear, nice and stretchy. Because I am only 5ft 2ins they come to my ankles but I am quite happy with that. I am a size 12 usually so I bought these in medium and they are perfect.
- Linda Silk (02/04/2018)A nice fitting pair of trousers but sadly much too long for me as I wanted to wear them as 7/8 length not sitting on the top of my foot, so had to return. Not all ladies have long legs, it would be nice if trousers were available in different lengths.
- Marilyn (02/04/2018)Size 12 was a perfect fit with a full length look for my 5' height. Love the lightweight fabric for summer and found the trousers stylish and flattering. Will definitely buy more.
- Sue (02/04/2018)These trousers are very nice, but I have had to return them. When I ordered them, I was not aware they were Robell trousers. If I had, I would not have ordered in the first place, as Robell trousers are just totally the wrong fit for me. Shame, as I liked the colour and style shown online. If the description had advised that they were Robell I would not have ordered. Perhaps a little more information would be helpful?
- Christine Lees (29/03/2018)These trousers look great, they are a lovely style, great fit and I loved the colour. They are definitely a summer trouser and I did find the material stiff. I would have preferred something much softer. I returned the trousers and received a refund without question, Kettlewell customer service is brilliant. I will definitely continue to purchase other items from them.
- Gillian McColgan (26/03/2018)I ordered the Rosa trousers in navy. I am size 14 and 5ft 3in tall and ordered a L. I absolutely love these trousers. They are a perfect fit for my height (ending at my ankle) and the stretch fabric makes them very comfortable. Yes, they do have a short rise over the tummy, but this suits my body shape so I am happy! Will definitely order other colours when I get a discount code again.
- Lorraine Langham (25/03/2018)Have had these trousers before and loved them. I purchased them this time in Sea Foam a great colour to go with everything. Haven't worn them yet as it has been too cold, but the fit when trying them on was great and so comfortable. Am looking to purchase another colour.
- Sue M (24/03/2018)After seeing the positive reviews for these trousers I ordered a pair in navy and I have to be honest, the fit was awful. I'm a size 14 and they showed every bump, and the fabric felt cheap. This is the first Kettlewell item I've ever had to return and I'm a little disappointed, I was hoping these would be my 'live in' item for spring / summer, but sadly not to be.
- Sharon Cawthorne (24/03/2018)I am a size 14 height 5ft.2ins. I have several pairs of Robell trousers but these were the first 7/8 length I have bought. I love them ,the colour Violet is wonderful and on me they are just the right for full length and I do not need to shorten them. I am now looking at another colour for the Summer.
- linda H (21/03/2018)Very flattering and the sea foam color is just lovely! I do purchase one size up with Rosa because I find they run smaller than both the Marie and Bella trousers. Would love a full length version!
- Jan (21/03/2018)My fourth pair of Robell trousers from Kettlewell, I think this tells you that I love them. Perfect fit, more colours please.
- Jacky Roman (21/03/2018)I am size 8 to 10 in bottoms usually, and most often am size 8 in trousers, height 5ft 2in I found them to be a good fit on on the hips and thighs but they were too tight on the waist and they gave me a muffin top. I also found them to be too short in the rise. I feel that if the waist was a little more generous or the rise a little higher this would not happen. They are well cut aside from this and you would not think from looking at the material that it has quite so much stretch. Although I did not like the feel of it and found it very stiff and starchy against my skin I think they might improve with washing and wearing. I am sending them back as for me they were very unflattering.
- Alma Read (21/03/2018)I love these trousers. They are a great fit for me and true to size. The shape, style and material are all perfect as is the colour. Orange Spice. I have had many positive comments about them.
- Paula Goodman (26/07/2017)Wonderful colour! Very pleased.
- Chris Pole (20/07/2017)I LOVE THESE TROUSERS!!!! I have been looking for this style of trouser for ages and didn't think of looking on Kettlewells. Had a look at all the sale items and the Orange Spice caught my eye. I am 8/10 and 5.4 so opted for the small. Glad I did as they fit perfectly, they look and feel amazing on. The colour is brilliant, bright and vibrant! I went straight back on Kettlewells and was lucky enough to find Poppy had gone back in stock. So I now have two colours. If you stock these trousers again it would be nice to see a blue for Autumns
- Katie (12/07/2017)I bought these in both Aqua and Rose as they were in the sale. They are a great fit and a good length (they are not 7/8 on me) - I'm 5'2 and most other Kettlewell trousers are too long. The stretch makes them very slimming. Would love them in more neutral colours too.
- Malou (10/07/2017)Heart sank when I took them out of their packaging. Thought, "I'll never get into those". How wrong I was. They look terrific, especially with tops which disguise the belly area. It's amazing to find trousers which fit the waist without being all baggy around the hips and thighs. Thank you.
- Anne Hawson (10/07/2017)Alert Short women! These Rosa 3/4 length trousers are a perfect length for those of us for whom Kettlewell short jersey trousers with the roll over waists were a fraction too long. (I'm 5.1" ...155 cm. 28"/28.5 inside leg.) It wasn't my intention to buy a full length trouser but now I've got them they look great and will fill a hole in my wardrobe. Sits just below the ankle on top of my foot. I'll get more if they come back in stock in other colours. (MIne are Iced Aqua). I would say that M would fit a size 12 comfortably. In fact I have numerous pairs of these Robell trousers bought over the years in various colours and they team up brilliantly with the carsacde wraps for smart casual wear. A travel capsule wardrobe 'must'. They wear well when washed on a cool wash and iron on cool. Good value at the reduced price.
- Fionna (03/07/2017)Lovely Capri pant, love the stretch, I fly a lot and great for travel, sent for two more pairs, l do find it annoying being a med your out of stock of so many items are
- Victoria Filleul (19/06/2017)Perfect colour, but need to go up a size even if you are not between sizes. Normally you can rely on their sizing but not with these trousers
- sarthe (19/06/2017)Lovely looking trousers, red colour good, but just too tight across tummy and hips. I ordered a small, as I am an 8-10, but they showed every lump and bump. Unfortunately they had to go back.
- Irene (05/06/2017)Colour fabulous but too short in the rise & too transparent for my liking. I thought they were a lovely very summer trouser but unfortunately not for me. Will be sorry to return them.
- Muriel Gee (28/05/2017)Ordered these trousers by mistake as I thought they were the Bella trousers. They were a lovely colour, but sadly too skinny for my Romantic Classic shape. For a straight body type they are ideal. Sadly I had to return them but would recommend them
- Dee (22/05/2017)I really liked these trousers and was surprised they fit me so well in the legs as often find trouser legs baggy. Size small. The colour was lovely too. However they are too short in the rise for me so uncomfortable so will be returning. Real shame.
- Ruth Lanwarne (18/05/2017)My second pair- fabulous fit. More colours please
- D brace (17/05/2017)These trousers are great. I got them in the navy and Periwinkle colours - both nice colours but I seem to be favouring the navy. They fit really smoothly against the tummy so no excess fabric or buttons etc showing through your top. They are great mid season trousers and will also be fantastic for holidays as they pack down really flat. I'm 5'6", size 12 and the M fitted perfectly.
- Jo (15/05/2017)Love these pants, bought Periwinkle (medium), great fit and very comfortable. I created a lovely elegant and classic outfit by matching with Navy Tee and Navy Shawl Collar Wrap. Thank you.
- Jodie (11/05/2017)These trousers are a lovely fit and I was so pleased to find some in white, but I found them a bit transparent. I feel I would only be able to wear them with a tunic top, so sadly have returned them.
- Diana (27/04/2017)Wow - these are great! Great colours, stretchy, comfortable and flattering because of their flat front and elasticated waist which sits on the waistline - easy to wear with a simple t shirt in the summer. I am 5'7" and usually take a size 12 in trousers - I bought the medium - they are fitted but they are intended to be. I also note that they have a really good hem on them in case I want to let them down to make them less capri length and more 7/8ths length. I love them!
- Teazle (21/04/2017)Great fit and very comfortable.As I'm only 5ft 3 ins they are full length but I prefer that to 7/8 th s. Like the flat front rather than a zip much neater for t shirts to over. Bought another colour as they are so good.
- Eileen Cowen (17/04/2017)I just love these - I am a smallish 14 so I ordered the Medium and they fit like a glove. As a Spring I bought the red and periwinkle blue, followed up with the bright blue and am now considering the beige. They just fit like a dream, I'm 5'4" therefore they are more ankle length than 7/8 but that isn't a problem. Wash like a dream, dry very fast (so would be great for holidays). I wear them for dog walking, dressed up with a breton top going to the pub and have worn them to work with a matching blouse, cardi and brogues. Please don't stop stocking these!!
- Shirley (09/04/2017)These trousers are very strange. Rather short in the rise and when I had them on, as soon as I moved around they rucked up and looked awful. I'm a size ten and would exchange them for a 12, but the waist on the 10's are already quite roomy, so I'm going to send them back, which is a shame as the colour is great and the quality is really nice.
- christine chatfield (07/04/2017)I liked the style and fabric of these trousers, but I am 5ft tall and they were too long, so had to go back
- Helen (05/04/2017)Loved the Rosa trousers. I am short so they came to my ankles but teamed up with the colour tee shirt the whole outfit looked really good.
- Linda Silk (31/03/2017)Well fitting and stylish trousers in funky colours
- Rosie Bothamley (28/03/2017)The most fab pants ever. Have them in 6 colours now, comfortable and L is a perfect fit for me at 5.7 size 12, also for my 79 old mum who is 5.2 and size 8 and finally my 5.4 friend who is a size 14. Different look and fit on all of us but universally flattering! Summer sorted! 😎
- Julie Harvey (25/03/2017)Just received my Rosa trousers this morning and they are fabulous. I ordered a medium which are essentially a size 12 and they fit really well so will probably order another pair.
- Sandra Hitchcock (23/03/2017)Really odd fit - I am a size 10, fitted round the waist but too baggy everywhere else. Really disappointed as they were great other than that!
- Janine (22/03/2017)Sadly these are too big - Size 8 Pleasssssssse! Please some size 8s Fabric is rather stiff and crunchy Sorry not much use to me as much as I want to love these I cant because they are simply too big.
- Helen George (22/03/2017)I am so disappointed. I loved last year's style and ordered two different colours this year. They are a much slimmer cut and don't have the same cuff hem. Didn't suit me nearly as well, so I returned them.
- Kath Woolmer (22/03/2017)