Reviews of Silky Roll Neck
Add your review
If you have had an unfavourable experience please contact Kettlewell before submitting a review. We are always happy to resolve any issues you may have experienced. All reviews are posted anonymously.
SIZE: Large COLOUR: NavyVery nice fabric. Snug fit which makes it suitable for layering.
- Ann (18/09/2019)
SIZE: X Small COLOUR: Pink BlushI am very pleased with this item. I have a very thin neck, and I therefore have problems getting roll necks to lie properly. I bought this one in the hope that it would fit well, and I have not been disappointed. This having been a successful experiment, I will be buying more, to go with other outfits.
- Deirdre (18/09/2019)I love these silky polos for layering on the winter and this one is in my favourite colour. I have most of the Spring colours though. I like the weight which is warm but soft and easy to put under a jacket. I am a size 12-14 and I like the L because its not too clingy. I'm a big fan of the silky range.
- Debbie (16/09/2019)
SIZE: LL COLOUR: NavyBought one of these last year and wore it so much that I couldn't wait to buy a second one this year. It is a lovely slim fit that layers up beautifully. Nice and long, sleeves perfect length. Will be buying more.
- Rowena (13/09/2019)
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: CinnamonThis must be softest top I’ve ever worn. Lovely slim fit and I appreciate the extra length in the body. Thank you.
- Julia (11/09/2019)
SIZE: Large COLOUR: Ice BlueVery good and prompt service when I returned goods for a bigger size.
- Elizabeth (23/05/2019)
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: Soft WhiteAs a long time Kettlewell fan, I am writing a review on this top, having worn it on a number of occasions. It is the first time I have tried the 'silky' fabric, modal, and while it seems pleasant when inactive, I find it most uncomfortable when doing anything active – other than sitting still. It behaves like polyester, causing me to sweat (which I never normally do) and feel cold and clammy at the same time. Very disappointing, so I won't be buying any more garments made from this fabric.
- Catherine (12/05/2019)
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: DelphiniumDelphinium blue worn successfully as an autumn for training days at work with navy jeans and navy outerwear. I had compliments. Like the modest neckline. Would like heliotrope with high neckline as well.
- mary (13/04/2019)
SIZE: Small COLOUR: CassisJust acquired a purple roll neck, silky and soft and great for layering. Might try another I can see how useful this one will be !
- Linda (09/04/2019)
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: PansyA gorgeous colour and fit, with just the right neck height. The slinky fabric was not as cosy as I thought, rather cool, but that makes it a good layering piece.
- helen (01/04/2019)
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: Cassis5* Bought the silky polo neck for my slim DiL who feels the cold. Instant hit, loved the colour (Cassis) and feel of the material. Worn next day with grey trousers and Alpaca jacket also grey. Looked very smart and professional. My son also praised the feel of the material .. very soft. Now checking the Spring/Summer styles for her birthday. Delighted.
- Gael (31/03/2019)
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: Ice BluePerfect! top to dress up or wear casual under a jacket- the colour slides across seasons and the fabric falls gently for every figure! So versatile!
- Marti (31/03/2019)
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: Soft WhiteThis has proved invaluable throughout the winter as it is ideal worn under jumpers to provide that extra layer of softness and warmth.
- Beryl (31/03/2019)
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: Pebble GreyBought this for my Mum to wear under a close-fitting jacket. Lovely fabric, & as always, good quality garment.
- Rachel (31/03/2019)
SIZE: Small COLOUR: NavyI bought a navy and black and they have been really useful. They fit well (I'm quite tall) and they are not too tight around the neck. Will definitely branch out into more adventurous colours in the future!
- Louise (31/03/2019)
SIZE: X Small COLOUR: Light EmeraldLiked the stretchy material of my top - perhaps the green a bit too 'vibrant' for my taste but it will be useful with navy blue.
- Charlotte (23/03/2019)
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: Pink IcePink roll neck, fabulous. So comfortable to wear, looks good too. Easy to wash, hang on a hanger to dry
- Greer (22/03/2019)
SIZE: X Small COLOUR: Ice BlueI feel like I'm the party-pooper here! I ordered these in Ice Blue and Marine Navy. I admit that I don't normally wear roll-necks (to avoid the mono-boob look), but I wanted these specifically to wear under tunic tops for an added layer of warmth. The material is lovely (I have a Silky scoop neck which has washed & worn well), but the shoulder seams on both tops didn't lie flat. So sadly they were returned. However, I am assuming this is just me & I wouldn't want this review to put anyone off buying one as all the other reviews are so positive.
- Devongirl27 (20/03/2019)
SIZE: Small COLOUR: NavyI can feel a bit of an addiction coming on! I have 3 of these silky roll necks. They're so comfortable & cosy to wear either as a layer or on their own, they look lovely and wash well. With such a choice of colours, I'm sure to be going for no. 4 soon!
- Tricia (13/03/2019)
SIZE: Large COLOUR: Pink IceThis is my first purchase and I am very pleased with the two polo tops. I would have preferred the polo neck to be longer so it would drop into casual folds rather than just fold over. The size was spot on and the quality excellent.
- Madeline (11/03/2019)
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: Pebble GreyLove this, my 3rd silky roll neck. It is a perfect fit and ideal for layering during these winter months. The colour Pebble Grey is a very gentle, soft grey which is very kind to Autumn colouring. I already have the Silky Scoop in Pebble Grey, such a useful colour.
- Elizabeth (20/02/2019)
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: True RedGreat, lovely soft feel, now have 6
- Carol (16/02/2019)
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: AtlantisLoved the silky roll neck. Excellent for layering and the Atlantis colour was just right. Another success for Kettlewell
- Jean (13/02/2019)
SIZE: Large COLOUR: Pink IceA new style for me - am really pleased with the fit and style on me, like the cosy feel especially in cooler weather. Really love the silky material.
- Claire (11/02/2019)
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: AtlantisNow have 3 of these gorgeous silky rollnecks, Atlantis being my most recent acquisition. I love them all!
- Maureen (11/02/2019)
SIZE: LL COLOUR: Pink BlushI’m really pleased with my silky roll necks, they are so comfortable to wear, wash well and endlessly versatile. I now have them in 4 different glorious colours..
- Carolyn (06/02/2019)
SIZE: Small COLOUR: Pink IceThis is exactly as described, in a nice, silky material. Unfortunately I've had to return it as the neck was too tight for me.
- Lorna S (05/02/2019)
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: Pebble GreyDelivery of my silky roll neck was quick and efficient as always! The fit was good (I am a size 12) and medium was the right size. I had ordered the pebble grey to match another item in my wardrobe but unfortunately it didn't, so reluctantly I returned it.
- Fiona S (04/02/2019)
SIZE: Small COLOUR: AtlantisGorgeous silky roll neck.....smart and cosy, just perfect for the winter weather. Bought 2, Atlantis & Pansy. Love them
- Maureen (01/02/2019)
SIZE: Large COLOUR: Pebble GreyThis is my second silky roll neck, love the soft material, ideal for layering, fits perfectly I’m a size 14, will be buying more colours in this top.
- Sally (31/01/2019)
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: Red EarthSilky, light & warm ideal for layering, good quality, although a little expensive.
- Jennifer (30/01/2019)
SIZE: X Small COLOUR: Soft WhiteGood fit, sleeves a bit long but that’s o k and nice material if on the thin side in soft white but this is mentioned in the description so wasn’t surprised, but best of all is the roll neck which has just enough stretch to be comfortable but keeps it’s snug shape without stretching. Thought hard about making this purchase as I do think it is pricey but happy with purchase.
- Margaret (28/01/2019)
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: Red CoralMy favourite Kettlewell top - I must have at least 8 now and wear them all the time under jackets for work. The light colours are a little sheer but I wear a soft white camisole underneath and it looks very pretty with a little bit of lace showing through.
- Sophie (24/01/2019)
SIZE: Small COLOUR: Soft WhiteI was disappointed with this item and have returned it. The fabric was see through, the neck very tight and the fabric wrinkled underneath the neckline so it wasn’t a neat under layer. However it was a good fit in the body and arm length. Perhaps I am just the wrong shape for this garment!
- Kate (22/01/2019)
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: Sea FoamToo long in arms and body, but I am 5'2" and short waisted so very rarely find anything to fit. Material a bit too clingy for me but a good colour and I wanted it to be a base layer, so kept it. Love Kettlewell's range of colours, but the few styles I like, no bare necks and plunging fronts, often don't have the colours I want.
- G C (16/01/2019)
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: NavyFirst silk roll neck I 've bought. So comfortable to wear. Great quality as always. True to size. Will definitely be buying more
- Tracey (16/01/2019)
SIZE: Small COLOUR: CinnamonLove this top. Colour is fab and its great for layering at this time of the year.
- Janice (15/01/2019)
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: Soft WhiteThe silky roll neck has just arrived and been tried on. Excellent styling, soft, and the rollneck feels as if it will do its job and not sag. Thank you.
- Heather (14/01/2019)
SIZE: X Small COLOUR: Pansyexcellent quality & wonderful colour
- Sue (14/01/2019)
SIZE: Large COLOUR: Red EarthGreat wardrobe staple and so useful for layering, depending on the time of year. Lovely soft comfortable fabric. Bought three.
- Trudy (14/01/2019)
SIZE: Small COLOUR: Pink IceJust a little bit 'see through' to wear alone, but absolutely gorgeous layered under its partner, the silky scoop. The roll neck has kept its shape through several washes. I am happy with this addition to the range.
- Jackie (02/01/2019)
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: Sea FoamThis is my 2nd Silky Roll Neck. This time I bought size M and have found it a perfect fit. My first Roll Neck was a L in the gorgeous Old Gold colour which although it was really a bit too big I worn it again and again last winter and it's still my 1st choice of garment. This time, as I've lost a little weight, I bought the size M (gorgeous Sea Foam colour) and it fits beautifully! I absolutely love it! The colour is very pretty and the fit is almost perfect. These silky tops are very clingy for me and do show a few lumps and bumps plus underwear so I usually wear them as layering tops but nevertheless, they are perfect, ideal wardrobe staples. Thank you again, Kettlewell
- Elizabeth (02/01/2019)
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: Cobalt BlueBeautiful colours and material, I bought 1 in cobalt and 1 in fuschia - lovely to wear, I am very happy with them
- Valerie (02/01/2019)
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: FernMade from such a soft, comfortable fabric. I love this roll neck, I don't normally wear them but I'm tempted to buy another
- Dorothy (31/12/2018)
SIZE: Large COLOUR: Pink BlushI bought one of this roll necks in light emerald and liked it so much that I bought another in Pink blush. Love the range of colours and the fit and the quality. Everything is great about it!
- Angela (31/12/2018)
SIZE: Small COLOUR: Pink BlushI love the silky roll neck, this is my second. They're very clingy, which makes them great for layering. Fabulous choice of colours. May get more.
- Debbie (26/12/2018)
SIZE: Large COLOUR: ChocolateBrilliant top and service thank you
- Chris (23/12/2018)
SIZE: LL COLOUR: CassisLovely jumper, colour fabulous fabric
- Sheila (21/12/2018)
SIZE: LL COLOUR: CassisLove the silky feel and deep colour on this top. It's a great buy.
- Tina (20/12/2018)
SIZE: Small COLOUR: ChocolateLove this roll neck
- Ann (20/12/2018)
SIZE: X Small COLOUR: Red CoralExcellent quality & fit
- sue (19/12/2018)
SIZE: Small COLOUR: Ice BlueA lovely roll neck jumper. Fits well and the colour is gorgeous. My only wish is that the material could be thicker as bra can be clearly seen. Would buy more but underwear visible.
- Maggie (18/12/2018)
SIZE: Small COLOUR: Hot PinkLove the colours, quality and fit. My only gripe is the label, could you do, one which is softer, or sewn somewhere else on the garment. The current irriates the back of the neck. Thanks Karen
- Karen (12/12/2018)
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: Marine NavyI am very pleased with my roll top sweater. It is useful for layering without bulk. I will probably purchase another one in a different colour.
- Patricia (11/12/2018)
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: Jelly BeanI love my roll neck! Great colour and it’s. smart and feels very comfortable and neck is perfect- not too tight but fits well enough to stay put. Lovely fabric however does show bra lines so best as a base layer.
- Carol (10/12/2018)
SIZE: Large COLOUR: Fernwonderful fabric and a great colour.
- Ismini (10/12/2018)I like this top (useful for layering in the winter) and have bought several but I WISH they were (about 4 inches) longer in the arms and the body. I have to buy two in the same colour and sew them together to make them fit.
- Mad Englishwoman (06/12/2018)
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: PopcornThe most useful and comfortable top I have ever owned. Can't possibly live with just one as I want to wear it every day! Which colour next?!
- Josie (06/12/2018)
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: Cobalt BlueFantastic rollnecks
- Sally (06/12/2018)
SIZE: LL COLOUR: Soft WhiteI’m really pleased with my top. It fits comfortably and has a good weight and drape, and is great for layering. It’s fast becoming my wardrobe staple.
- Carolyn (05/12/2018)
SIZE: Large COLOUR: Pebble GreyI bought three of these silky polo necks, which is a good job as only one was available immediately but I’ve worn it almost constantly since it arrived. It is the pebble grey version and has been perfect for slipping under a sweater for cold, wet winter days. It is lightweight and easy to wear.
- Sue (05/12/2018)
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: True RedThis roll neck is absolutely gorgeous - size and colour are both perfect. The silky feel is something I've been looking for for ages and couldn't find anywhere else. I will definitely be buying more from Kettlewell.
- Lorna (04/12/2018)
SIZE: X Small COLOUR: Pink IceMy first purchase from Kettlewell and I’m very underwhelmed by this item. I expected high quality, a great fit and unique colour but when it arrived it was average, see through and practically identical to a version in M&S which cost £6! Very overpriced for such an ordinary garment. I don’t mind paying extra for something extra but this is a total rip off.
- Gillian (01/12/2018)
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: PopcornThe most useful top I own. Just shopping for my 8th silky roll neck. Softest 2nd skin, super comfortable garment. And as for the colour choice,amazing !
- Sophie (01/12/2018)
SIZE: X Small COLOUR: Soft WhiteI am pleased with the Soft White roll neck in x small . I am a size 8 and It is very close fitting but I wanted to be able to wear it under a cardigan, jumper,dress so it is ideal for that. I would opt for a larger size if I was planning to wear it on its own.
- Jill (29/11/2018)
SIZE: Small COLOUR: CinnamonVery disappointed this time round as jumper was way too tight! I am a size 8 and ordered the cinnamon in a size S. A while back I bought this jumper in brown in a size S and it fitted perfectly. So sadly I needed to send this one back, however have ordered a size M in its place which I am sure will be fine.
- Heather (27/11/2018)
SIZE: LL COLOUR: PansyI bought the Pansy, a wonderful colour. This top is a bit overpriced and a bit long for me (5.4").
- Janice (27/11/2018)Actually purchased three roll necks as I already had one which I really like.
- C H (22/11/2018)
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: Whitesuper soft fabric, thin but with quality so feels thicker than it is. A really lovely warm top, great for layering under thicker jumpers now the weather has turned
- Tanya (21/11/2018)
SIZE: Small COLOUR: ChocolateBefore I bought I wasn't sure, as it is quite expensive but I am totally won over! The fabric feels amazing and the fit is great. Want to get some in more colours now ...
- Liz F (21/11/2018)
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: Soft Whitesilky and soft but very thin and so really quite see through!
- louisa (21/11/2018)
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: Canary YellowBought 3 of these. - Canary Yellow, White &. Black. - Absolutely fantastic.
- PB (21/11/2018)
SIZE: Small COLOUR: Sea FoamI already have one of these in red coral (which I really like), so this time I went for a more subtle spring colour! It is soft and easy to wear under jumpers and jackets.
- Sarah D (19/11/2018)
SIZE: Small COLOUR: Soft WhiteA nice roll neck but a bit overpriced
- Chris (19/11/2018)
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: Soft WhiteLovely sweater but would have preferred a longer roll on neck. Bought two , one in pink and one in soft white
- LIZ (19/11/2018)
SIZE: Large COLOUR: Soft WhiteDelighted - fits snuggly around the neck and is long enough in the sleeves and body. Washed well. Cannot wait for my outstanding order to be delivered. Will be back again once the piggy bank has refilled.
- Sue (19/11/2018)
SIZE: X Small COLOUR: True RedExcellent service- soo pleased you are now doing extra small sizes. I am a size 8 petite and find it hard to get clothes to fit well. I have now been able to add more variety of colour to my wardrobe. I bought the silky roll neck in true red and cassis; perfect for winter layering.
- Rachael (16/11/2018)
COLOUR: AtlantisI just bought this in Atlantis a beautiful sea green shade which is an Autumn colour but I can really wear this as a Spring. The material is soft and silky and easy to wear. I have ordered more and eagerly await them! :)
- Stella (13/11/2018)
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: Hot PinkGood colours, fabric is figure hugging so ideal for layering. A staple item for every wardrobe.
- Tessa (12/11/2018)
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: CassisI have just purchased the silky roll neck in cassis and am very impressed. It fits well and is a gorgeous colour. I can see that I will be buying more winter colours in this style in the future.
- Dee (09/11/2018)
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: NavyI have several of these very useful tops and wanted to add a navy one to my collection. The quality and fit are excellent as always! Service is superb too!
- Fiona S (29/10/2018)My silky polo is lovely to wear, and in fabulous colours, and means that I can wear it under light weight stuff. It has extended my wardrobe year round.
- Patricia (29/10/2018)
SIZE: Large COLOUR: Red EarthI have two silky roll necks, both in beautiful autumnal colours, cinnamon and red earth and I really like them. I can easily see why people have several of these in their wardrobes as they are really cosy and now the weather has turned cold it’s lovely to be warm around the neck area! The only trouble is you want to wear them everyday! I bought the L size and they fit well, I usually wear a size 14 top and don’t like things too tight.
- Judith (29/10/2018)
SIZE: Small COLOUR: WhiteI have several of these roll neck tops and they are ideal as a layering piece. The white top just purchased seems much thinner than those bought in previous years and the seams are visible down the arms. However, as this was bought to wear under things it does not concern me too much but not sure I would wear this colour without something on top. It is a good length though - a plus for me and comfortable to wear.
- Angela (28/10/2018)
SIZE: Small COLOUR: Hot PinkAs always excellent service. Just love your clothes.
- Susie (25/10/2018)
SIZE: X Small COLOUR: WhiteI have three of these in black red and a bright pink (I am a true winter). Decided to add to my collection with White this year as I struggle to find true white tops). So disappointed to find material extremely thin and top completely see through.
- Rachael (22/10/2018)
SIZE: Small COLOUR: Mauve MistLovely quality, colour and fit. Perfect to wear under tunics or jackets in the colder weather
- Hilary (19/10/2018)
SIZE: Large COLOUR: Mauve MistI have several of these tops now I like them so much. They are so soft and comfortable to wear. They’re a good length and the colours are lovely. A real winner.
- Joan (17/10/2018)
SIZE: Small COLOUR: Red CoralI love the vibrant red coral colour - really unusual and hard to find in the shops. I am 5'6" (168cm) and a size 8/10, so I first ordered a size XS but found it to be too tight (although plenty long enough). I exchanged it for a size S, which was perfect. I love the silky feel of the material and really appreciate that the sleeves are long enough. I will probably wear it under sweaters, jackets etc. as a layer with a flash of colour!
- Sarah D (16/10/2018)
SIZE: Large COLOUR: NavyI have been waiting for this navy polo to replace the one I have. I find these very comfortable to wear. They are great for layering or wearing under a quilted coat in the cooler weather.
- Debbie (13/10/2018)
SIZE: Large COLOUR: True RedI bought four of these silky roll necks in summer colours and worried that the body would be too short. I am 5' 9" and I like things to be long enough to cover my waist and rest on my hips. These are perfect. I love the fabric, the colours are great and they wash beautifully. I mostly wear them tucked in but they are also great outside skinny jeans or a pencil skirt with or without a belt. Great for layering. These will be my go to tops this autumn and into winter. I am a size 12 for trousers and skirts and a 14 for tops so bought large which is just right.
- Catherine (11/10/2018)
SIZE: Large COLOUR: Soft WhiteI have bought several of these in different colours. They are lovely and very versatile.
- Lisa Dart (10/10/2018)
SIZE: X Small COLOUR: AtlantisI now have 5 of these wonderful tops. I am a blue autumn and my new Atlantis and cassis tops fit beautifully into my wardrobe. Atlantis is a bright green teal. Cassis is deep and rich. These tops are versatile and wash well. Smart or casual I wear them most days in the cooler months. The xs fits well, I am a size 6.
- Marie (05/10/2018)
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: BlackReally good quality and a good fit. Will be buying the red next.
- Jill Partington (02/10/2018)
SIZE: Small COLOUR: AtlantisFabulous colours in this silky range. I bought three colours for my daughter to try and she loved the Hot Pink and the Atlantis.
- Barbara (28/09/2018)
SIZE: Small COLOUR: True RedI now have four of these, and they are terrific. They're not cheap and they are also very long, even for me at 5ft 7ins, but they are very versatile and I personally would tend more to wear them underneath something tucked in than on their own, or ruched under a cardigan of some sort. I had one from a couple of years back, one of my not best colours as Mellow Rose or similar pink, and it as a bit pale for me as an Autumn. So rather than give it away, I bought a bright orange Dylon, and dyed it last week - wonderful, so now I have another I will wear in bright orange over the winter, and still have the quality that will last forever.
- Una (26/09/2018)
SIZE: Large COLOUR: Jelly BeanVery flexible to wear for layering, colours strong and don't fade with washing, good fit. I already have a number of these and have just bought another 2 for this winter!
- Philippa Hare (23/09/2018)
SIZE: Small COLOUR: DelphiniumI have bought three of the roll necks (delphinium, soft white and pink ice) in a size S and will be buying more! They are so comfortable - I am 5'9", size 10 top, and the length in the body is great (plenty to tuck in if you want to!) and the neck is not too tight or restrictive like you can get with some roll necks. The silky, stretchy fabric is soft to the touch and I find the fit just right - not too tight, not too loose. Although they may seem expensive, you will wear them again and again so cost per wear makes them great value!
- Michelle Smith (22/09/2018)
SIZE: Large COLOUR: Pink IceI purchased both the soft white and ice pink silky roll neck tops and lived in them all winter! They are a perfect fit, extremely comfortable to wear and wash very well. I shall order some more this season.
- Pamela Morgan (22/09/2018)
SIZE: LL COLOUR: Cobalt BlueI just received two of these beautiful roll neck jumpers. They feel luxurious and of good quality. These are my first purchases from Kettlewell, but they won’t be my last 😀!!
- Judith Broderick (22/09/2018)
SIZE: X Small COLOUR: Soft WhiteTreated myself to another one of these lovely tops. They are a little pricey but fit and look great just how I like a roll neck - figure hugging and nice fit around the neckline
- Mandy (19/09/2018)
SIZE: LL COLOUR: Soft WhiteI actually bought two roll necks after reading the reviews. I was not disappointed. These are quality products and are very soft and fit well. My only quibble is the length. I am 5 feet 2 and they are very long. It did not matter this time as they are intended to go under tunics. I would buy more products if you catered for shorter people - even if it is only the basics
- Ibby (18/09/2018)I am an eight petite and ordered two tops in XS. I found the necks to be extremely tight, to the point where they were difficult to pull over my head. It's a shame because the rest of the top i.e. arms fitted very nicely and the reason I decided to return, rather than exchange for a larger size.
- Jane (18/09/2018)
SIZE: X Small COLOUR: CinnamonI have purchased 3 silky roll necks in cinnamon, sultry navy and red earth. The fabric is soft and silky, importantly the roll neck sits snuggly and doesn't sag. I am a petite size 6 and the xs fit well. Best of all the deep autumnal colours are amazing. Sultry navy is a quiet neutral but the cinnamon and red earth are fabulous deep warm colours that work beautifully with fabrics ranging from denim through to wool tweeds.
- Marie (17/09/2018)
SIZE: Large COLOUR: Mauve MistThese Silky Roll Necks are lovely. Very comfortable and light. The length is great , a little longer than most I’ve bought and the colours are lovely and bright. I bought three and I’m very happy with all of them. Really looking forward to wearing them.
- Joan Hammill (14/09/2018)
SIZE: MediumI bought this last Autumn & ended up going up a size (I was a size 10, but felt the Small was too tight for me across the chest with the silky material). I initially bought two colours toffee (which I love) & shaded spruce which I decided was too dark for me so close to my face (a blond Autumn)
- Suzy (12/09/2018)
SIZE: X Small COLOUR: Soft WhiteRecently bought one of these gorgeous tops. It fits perfectly and the material feels so nice. I am not a fan of sagging roll necks but I love the neckline neck on this top which fits so snugly around my neck it’s perfect. Will be back to buy in different colours for sure.
- Stephanie (08/09/2018)
SIZE: Small COLOUR: ChocolateI purchased this roll neck at the end of last year in chocolate brown. It's so lovely, nice silky feel and very comfortable. It is perfect as a spring/autumn top by itself, and under a jumper in the winter time. I even wear it to golf. Will definitely be buying more colours.
- Clare L (01/09/2018)
SIZE: Small COLOUR: Marine NavyJust topped up my collection of silky polos. This time I got the Marine Navy and the Delphinium, both lovely. I will be returning the Fern as it isn't yellow enough for me. I would love one in Turtle Green, and also one in Mellow Rose - any chance for next year? Oh, and how about a muted coral?
- LindaM (31/08/2018)
SIZE: LL COLOUR: PansyJust purchased Pansy to add to my collection for this autumn. Beautiful fabric and the most gorgeous colour. Great under the Rio Wrap or my new Roxy Shirt Jacket in Blackberry. So good to be able to find exactly the colours we want instead of making do with what we're supposed to want this season.
- Artist Helen (30/08/2018)
SIZE: Large COLOUR: Light AquaSilky roll neck tops are a winner! I found them to be a warm layer but with a contrasting layer (I'm a Spring) they kept me cosy through the winter. They are good even after a number of washes. Thank you Kettlewell!
- Amanda J (13/08/2018)An absolutely beautiful sweater. I am really pleased with it. It fits perfectly and hangs superbly. I am a size 10/12 and bought medium as I read reviews it can be quite clingy. This fits perfectly not too tight and not too loose. A beautiful length and nice long sleeves. I am gradually building up my Kettlewell wardrobe amd so happy with everything.Hope to see more colours soon especially camel and warm soft neutrals as one of the reviewers menioned.
- Angela (15/06/2018)Recommended Kettlewell by a House of Colour consultant & my first purchase a great success.. Excellent quality , good fit and true colour. Now a converted new customer Thank you
- Sue Milner (07/05/2018)lovely tops, do hope there will be a full range of colours and sizes soon. I wear them throughout the year, and would like to buy some more.
- roz (05/05/2018)Great for layering and always looks smart. Gorgeous colours and fabric. I'm not sure I'd wear it without another layer as the fabric is quite thin and it's very clingy.
- Suzy (19/04/2018)Beautiful top - colour and material. Soft and silky and most importantly a neck that doesn't sag !
- Mandy (10/04/2018)Excellent for layering lovely soft silky fabric and has washed well. Very close fitting and I would suggest a larger size to avoid accentuating lumps and bumps!!
- Helen (24/03/2018)One of my first purchases from Kettlewell and am very pleased with the fit and quality. A good layering piece and will purchasing in different colours.
- Diane (06/03/2018)I am am an 8-10 & 5ft1in so normally buy Kettlewell small, but have found that I prefer the medium in the silky, roll neck - maybe I just prefer these lose... I would love to get one in camel (& other soft/warm neutrals) if Kettlewell ever does one... just wish prices were just a little lower, I'd definitely buy far more stuff...
- Suzy (05/03/2018)Great top. I waited a while before ordering one of these and wish I had done so earlier. Fantastic layering piece. Would like more bright spring colours please.
- Suzanne (25/02/2018)Fantastic colours. I now own 6 of them! My only criticism is that over the years the material has become thinner - which still makes this roll neck a great layering piece but gives me second thoughts when I want to strip off the top layer. A shame because they really are lovely!
- Jenny (14/02/2018)A great top in a vibrant colour (purple) which fitted perfectly, thank you!
- Fiona S (13/02/2018)I have been buying these polos since I was first introduced to Kettlewell about 7 years ago. I like the silky version because it's softer and more comfortable to wear. I think I have most colours but would like navy and bluebell to add to the collection please.
- Deborah Kirk (05/02/2018)Great tops, bought in blue and mint . Very good for layering and great quality . Would like long sleeved T shirt style in same material. Very good service from Kettlewell
- Karen Jackson (17/01/2018)My wardrobe really needs this in Turtle Green, and Marine Blue, size small, please!
- Linda McKie (16/01/2018)This top is beautiful. I am a winter and this is the first ice pink I have been happy with!. Really nice feel, very comfortable and flattering. I shall buy in other colours
- Sharon Stringer (14/01/2018)Wonderful gorgeous colour. But the sizing is odd - medium (which fits me perfectly in other styles) was too tight, large (which I changed it for) too baggy. Disappointed, cos I really wanted a polo neck and this was the only one available. Impressed with speedy Kettlewell service and the lovely range of colours. And they don't skimp on the length, unlike some suppliers.
- Marmitewoman (11/01/2018)Just bought two of the silky polo necks. They are an excellent product and I will buy more , I am sure. Beautiful colours and lovely fabric. Most impressed!
- Karen Jackson (11/01/2018)Please restock, especially need a navy and a purple winter size large! Xxx
- Diane Auckland (06/01/2018)Absolutely gorgeous colour, texture, fit and comfort. Will be back for more! I tried the small and medium(I am a 10/12 and wear small in many of your tops). The medium was the better fit forr me as the small was too snug over the shoulders. Hope all the colours come back in stock soon!
- Jenny Young (01/01/2018)I am delighted with the colour, silky feel and size of the silky roll neck top I bought but was disappointed to find that I am unable to put it in the tumble drier. The colours are so lovely that I may be tempted to buy more but do try to always buy tops that will tumble dry.
- B. Hulm (30/12/2017)I am delighted with the three silky polo neck t shirts. They fit very well and are very neat and easy to wear under sweaters, and are keeping me beautifully warm
- Annette Gage (27/12/2017)The silky roll necks I bought are absolutely fine. I have bought several of these before and found them very useful whether alone or under sweaters etc. I will probably buy more in other colours.... There are so many to choose from.
- Mary Holbrook (19/12/2017)Very very pleased with roll neck tops, great colours & very good quality
- Elizabeth Bidwell (18/12/2017)Lovely fit and feel. I will buy more colours.
- Elisabeth Buggins (13/12/2017)These are a must .Perfect fit and length I have 5 now
- Sue (08/12/2017)Very comfortable, so soft next to your skin.
- Kay Highfield (04/12/2017)I love my new high neck sweater. I am tall and it long and comfortable. Well done kettlewell.
- Gail Godfrey (04/12/2017)This is the first item I have bought from Kettlewell and am more than pleased with it. The quality and fit is excellent and worth every penny. I'm saving up to buy it in more colours to replace ones that are now past their best!
- Jenni Deakin (01/12/2017)Lovely quality, and as we are a tall family with long arms, it is great to find tops that fit, and come in a wider selection of colours and styles than 'Long Tall Sally'
- Liz Thomas (28/11/2017)Am really pleased with this top. The purple colour is gorgeous, it feels lovely and isn’t too clingy as I’d feared. Will be getting a lot of use!
- Carolyn Stroud (27/11/2017)I go this silky roll neck top in coral and just love it, the fit around the neck is firm with out being tights sits up nicely. The long length is great and beings soft and silky bunch up at all. Would recommend it wholeheartedly Looking to buy some more
- margaret Wilson (23/11/2017)Fantastic layer😆 very easy to wear and washes beautifully
- Sally Mitchell (23/11/2017)The small size was much too long, and would have rucked up in being layed. Otherwise they were beautiful - excellent quality and lovely colours. This was my first order and I now wonder if Kettlewell sizing is generally going to be too long waisted for me.
- Anna Lukasiewicz (23/11/2017)This is my first Kettlewell order as their prices are slightly more than I usually pay for everyday items. This black roll neck looks & feels lovely & well made. Having read previous reviews regarding size, I chose the medium (I am usually a 10) as I don’t like lumps & bumps showing. However, it is very generous and next time I’ll order the small. Arm length is perfect. I am very pleased with my first Kettlewell experience and will definitely order more. Thank you Kettlewell!
- Tracey (21/11/2017)I could live in this! Finally, a turtleneck that is snug on the neck; very classy. The fabric breathes - nice and cosy without overheating. Practical and stylish; a perfect piece and the toffee colour is so pretty.
- Lori Johnston (16/11/2017)I've just bought another three of these wonderful tops, probably the most useful items in my winter wardrobe. Having lost a little bit of weight, I tried a smaller size, and found it was a much better fit - not so long, sleeves a bit shorter. I'll be trying some of your other tops, which I've previously rejected for various reasons, such as neck too low, to see if the smaller size looks better.
- Linda M (15/11/2017)As I can’t wear woolen polo necked sweaters (they make my neck itch) this polo top is a great alternative. It fits comfortably, sits around the neck nicely and looks great underneath poncho style or bulkier sweaters - it also washes well. I will definitely be buying a few more before the colder weather kicks in. Very happy with my purchase.
- Patricia (15/11/2017)Lovely silky feel. Fresh clean look.
- Amanda Lindsay (13/11/2017)Ordered 2 Silky Roll Neck tops and was so impressed that I ordered another, good weight fabric and great for layering. Usual excellent quality
- Wendy Jackson-Hill (09/11/2017)Great top, the size small is true to size (unlike some other items which I find come up big). Lovely colour in jelly bean. Nice fabric. Would recommend.
- Lauren (07/11/2017)Lovely jumper. Soft, silky and easy to wear. The neck fits perfectly and the longer length is great. Would have liked the yellow colour as advertised in the Sunday Express magazine but not been advised by yourselves when this will be available.
- Sheila Eccleston (07/11/2017)Love it. Fits well. Haven't worn it yet.
- Pam Phillips (06/11/2017)Very nice to wear. Comfortable and easy to match under other garments (I chose the black). Would like to order more colours however I find the prices on the high side; but if that's the price to pay for quality, so be it.
- Fiona (06/11/2017)The silky roll neck is a really good fit and has a lovely texture. I am also pleased it has long sleeves because I have very long arms! I would love to see a wider range of colours for the roll necks. What about a darker, deeper purple, a plum, a deep orange (a darker shade to the one you already have), a deep blue/green, a fig and a dark violet? Just a thought! Do we get a discount for submitting suggestions? If not, would that be a good idea to encourage customers to give their point of view?
- Betka Zamoyska (02/11/2017)I'm delighted with my red silky roll neck especially after searching the high street and on line for the perfect colour, which I didn't find. The fit and the colour are perfect for layering.
- Susan Yates (02/11/2017)Lovely colour, good quality material and a nice fit. A little expensive but I’m happy with my purchase & the service from Kettlewell Colours.
- Lindsay Ship (31/10/2017)The polo neck is perfect. Good fit and washes well. This is my fourth polo neck. Love the colour.
- Jennifer wrigley (30/10/2017)Love my polo neck! However please would you consider making your 'long sleeve' styles with slightly shorter sleeves? I am a fairly typical UK size woman and the sleeves come down way over my knuckles..so I need to roll them up several times.
- Clare (28/10/2017)I'm very pleased with the quality and fit of the roll necks. Love the variety of colours and the length too - great with jeggings or skinny jeans. Haven't quite decided whether I like the silky fabric, but think it may grow on me.
- Mrs J. Boswell (26/10/2017)Simply delighted with the polos. Beautifully made, certainly not thin or see through like one review said...excellent value . Have ordered more colours I like hem so much. First class service too. Thank you Kettlewell.
- Maureen Sumner (25/10/2017)The Silky Roll Neck in Old Gold has been on my list of 'must-haves' for absolutely ages and I really expected to love it but unfortunately it didn't look as good on me as I had imagined. The silky fabric is too clingy for me, cellulite dimples show too much on the tummy. I ordered large and consequently it doesn't fit too well around the neck and shoulders but sort or skims my tummy. I will wear it under Tasha Tops but not on it's own. Don't think I'll get any more of the silky fabric tops - sadly. However, no complaints with Kettlewell - I love the concept of their colours and have a few of their garments which I love. It can be a bit trial and error though, finding just the right garment for you.
- Liz Wodehouse (16/10/2017)Very pleased. All I expected and will probably purchase other colours. Perfect for layering under shirts for instance.
- Maureen (12/10/2017)I love polo necks for winter. These are long and great for the layered look with jeans. Great to be able to get a variety of bright colours so often missing in the shops at this time of year.
- Jan (12/10/2017)Easy and comfortable to wear. Well made and lovely colours.
- Lyn (11/10/2017)Ordered three of these as perfect for layering and totally warm and comfortable.In fact I am now finding my jumpers more versatile Needed a medium which was not so clingy as I am a 10 /12.My only criticism is that the neck is bit too tight and I have a small neck!
- Margaret Morgan (09/10/2017)These silky roll tops are so easy to wear and very versatile.They are comfortable and soft on the skin and , because I have a number of colours, they are easy to mix and match with other clothes.
- B. (09/10/2017)I ordered a chocolate brown roll neck as a base layer. Whilst the quality was very good and the material super soft and silky, the chocolate was too dark for me as a light spring and also the roll neck was a little too high. I sent it back, as it wasn't quite right for me but I can see why others love it.
- JoJo Jones (06/10/2017)I love these silky roll necks, so comfy and easy to wear. I have several in an assortments of colours allowing me to really go for the ‘Clear and Contrasting‘ look (spring) and mix the colours around! Never before has dressing been such fun!
- Jane (06/10/2017)I absolutely love these tops - they're a wardrobe basic for me!! I was worried that the small might be a bit too loose a fit for me, as I'm a size 8-10, but the fit is perfect :) they are so versatile and can be dressed up or down to suit the occasion. I ordered the true red, purple and deep claret (I'm a summer), but I'm so pleased with them that I might be tempted to order a couple more! I can never find the variety of colours that you have in the shops!
- Tracey Scott (05/10/2017)This roll neck is so soft & easy to wear, when the weather is colder. I am building quite a collection of them.
- P Graham (05/10/2017)Years ago M&S did a range of silky tops that were slim, close fitting and came in many colours - they were a welcome winter staple, fitting beautifully (and comfortably) under chunkier woollens and slim-fit jackets. I have looked for modern equivalents for ages - delighted to have found the Kettlewell Silky Roll necks. Yes, they are clingy - but as they will be a layer UNDER woollens that's fine by me - extra fabric would simply be adding bulk. Very happy.
- Marion (04/10/2017)I liked the look and feel of the mock turtle top and in the absence of a choice of more light colours I opted for the silky roll necks in ice blue and pink ice to go with the periwinkle blue and bright navy flounce skirt. So pleased that I did. As soon as they arrived they were ready to go and wore one of them the same evening. They had been packaged really well and didn't need ironing as your body stretches them into shape. The small fits me really well I am size 8/10. The quality of the material is superb.
- Pauline (02/10/2017)I avoid viscose as it loses shape and appearance. Unfortunately it features in many garments from all levels of retailers. Modal I find is a wonderful material almost as luxurious as silk and much easier to care for. I was pleased with my True Red initial purchase for its weight , length and of course comfortable feel and so bought another two, Soft White and Dove Grey . Both colours are 'soft' . I am well pleased.
- Barbara Mc Andrew (22/09/2017)Bought 2 more of these (think that makes it 6 of these I have) 1. Very on trend still as high necks are the look be it polo or ruffled 2. Perfect colours this time I got Jellybean & Coral.... so on a hazel eyed Spring they are perfect 3. The size S is great on me. 4. They wash well .... no funny sudden wonky hem lines etc 5. Wearing them already perfect for easing me into A/W in beautiful colours that flatter..... Thank you Kettlewell
- Caroline Bell (20/09/2017)I love these roll neck tops I have one in almost every Autumn colour, they are comfortable to wear & wash really well. Great for layering, true to size. Go up a size if you don't want the top to cling.
- Sue J (19/09/2017)Nothing wrong with the quality of these, but the fabric is much too clingy and see-through, as another reviewer has commented. Every lump and bump (and I have many, at my age) can be seen clearly, so sadly I've had to return the two I bought.
- Diana Morris (13/09/2017)Legendary speedy delivery and packaging, as usual, from Kettlewell. Sadly, I had to return these as, although I hate baggy necks, the neck was too tight - and I do not have a big neck, so am somewhat mystified by this! The fabric seemed of good quality but, as another review commented on, is quite thin so that you can see everything through it! Therefore, even if they had fitted at the neck, I feel the price is too high. However, the colours are lovely and true to the images, the feel silky and comfortable (albeit I prefer more cotton content), and they were long enough without being bulky.
- Nina MacAdam (12/09/2017)ordered the fuchsia and the red, and the colours are astounding - beautiful, the fabric soft and silky - but - these tops could only be worn as stand alone pieces if you have no bumps, rolls or lumps! They outlined every unwanted bulge, thin fabric, which showed every seam on a plain-ish bra, and the button and belt loops on my jeans. They are see through. I don't want to wear them covered up, so unfortunately I am returning them. A good idea, but please, a thicker fabric.
- kate (25/06/2017)I love the colour and the quality is excellent. My only complaint, as with most clothes these days, is the dishonesty around sizing. I find a size 10 today is equal to a size 12/14 so I usually have to buy a 6/8 to get something the same size as an 'old' size ten. this means I hardly ever buy on-line because sizing is a problem - I don't want to have to send things back all the time just because the sizing is too big. This top is really too large for a small. I need an extra (or extra, extra) small to get the same size as tops I bought years and years ago.
- PAMELA BRUCE LOCKHART (25/05/2017)I bought this in 3 colours as well and am delighted with the fit and the quality. They are just what they say - silky! and incredibly soft. I haven't washed them yet so am waiting to see how they wash and wear.
- Eleanor Dixon (24/03/2017)I have this jumper in 3 colours. Excellent quality. None of the usually bagging at the neck. It is quite long in the body (but, then, at 5'1" I'm pretty short!) but because of the sleek quality of the material does not feel bulky, and adds a welcome layer of warmth. I'd like it in purple.
- Fionna (20/03/2017)Extremely pleased with garment. It was just right to wear under a cream coat which had a low neck.Will certainly shop with kettlewell colours again. Quick delivery and excellent packing.
- Eileen Moyes (10/03/2017)Lovely top, fitted well. Just a little tight round the collar but suspect this will stretch in time
- Helen (09/03/2017)I ordered 2 tops. i returned 1 as the colour didn't suit me and had the replacement within days. Excellent customer service and lovely comfortable garments.
- christine (17/02/2017)I recently purchased 2 of your silky roll necks and am incredibly pleased with them. They are excellent for layering. The only adverse comment I would make is that they are slightly too long in the body.
- sandra cook (23/01/2017)Perfect colour for my requirement. Soft and extremely comfortable material. Perfect for winter layering. At 5 ft 4inches I have found it a little too long but that is something I experience generally. anyway.
- rachel jones (23/01/2017)A nice garment, my first Kettlewell purchase. But I'd prefer some cotton in it - the fabric, although nice and silky, feels a bit like elastoplast Good for layering - feels a bit too 'clingy' as a top layer,even though I bought a size larger than I would usually go for.
- SB (23/01/2017)Bought 3 different colours but returned one because the colour didn't suit me. Excellent slim fit which is what I wanted. Also a great length. I'm 5' 5" and a lot of tops are just too short, but this one is a perfect length. The fabric is soft and good quality. It holds its shape and doesn't stretch out or become baggy. I'm delighted with this. Will buy it in other colours but I would prefer if it was a little less expensive (but still the same excellent quality of course!).
- ShowBizKitten (13/01/2017)I bought a silky roll neck really as a substitute as I'd wanted to purchase another crew neck one, but they were out of my size and colour choice - Idid purchase this in the end of year sale - I am SO pleased I made that decision. The fit is lovely and the red suits me well. I shall buy more of these next year.
- Sally Knight (30/12/2016)As a Summer, I would love to have more colours in this roll neck in Small but the sizes seem to have got bigger. The recent Ice Blue one measured 42cm across the shoulders. Although I have long arms and am 5ft 7ins, the sleeves came down to the my knuckles and length covered my bottom, so much longer than previous ones I've ordered. Sadly, had to return it.
- Just (26/12/2016)I like the quality and comfort of this roll neck, but the sleeves are far too long for me. I am 5'6" tall and don't think my arms are exceptionally short, but the sleeves come to my fingertips! Apart from the sleeve length, I'd recommend the top.
- Anne (05/12/2016)A good fit and ideal for layering. However I much preferred the roll necks when they were made out of material which contained 47% cotton, as opposed to the present 95% model and 5% elastane. The former models are definitely superior in quality.
- Bernice Taylor (01/12/2016)It is what it says. Ideal for layering without bulk. I sometimes want to cover my arms under a sleeveless dress so I'll be buying more in other shades.
- Jane Chapman (01/12/2016)I have bought three of these tops as they are perfect to wear on their own or under a shirt, wrap or poncho style top. they are so soft and keep shape and colour after washing. great top and great price to others of this quality.
- HEATHER Bower (29/11/2016)I bought the silky roll neck as combination with other clothes and it makes an excellent outfit for my teenage grand daughter who I am sure would love it for a Christmas present. My choice was based on the favourable reviews and the excellent colours put together.
- Nargis Ajaz (24/11/2016)Excellent roll neck, neck properly fitted - no draughts, sagging or bagging. Washes brilliantly. Quite long all round but probably because I am quite short!
- Jane M (14/11/2016)I have bought two of these so soft and cosy for layering and great to be able to get colours that compliment your tops.
- Anne (13/11/2016)Lovely and soft and silky and very comfortable to wear. The neck is not too tight as is often the case with this style of top. I liked the slightly longer length as it makes it useful for layering under a shorter top. I am 5' 4" tall. The colour (tomato red) was ideal for me. I am an Autumn and this colour made a refreshing change.
- Chris (09/11/2016)I am a walking Kettlewell catalogue these days, their clothes have revolutionalised my wardrobe, no more cries of 'what shall I wear', now I know what colours suit me, I can relax and always find something that I feel great in. The colours and fabrics are beautiful, and I love the simple elegance of their styles and designs. Thank you!
- Marion Young (08/11/2016)bought 2 as they are great for layering, soft feel and flattering fit. The choice of colours great and true to pictures too
- Sue (04/11/2016)I ordered two of these roll necks and am really pleased with both of them. They have a lovely soft feel next to the skin and are great for layering. Being challenged in the height department (5' tall) my only desire would be for a slightly shorter sleeve/length but I recognise the difficulties in trying to please everyone!
- Cynthia (04/11/2016)Very comfy, nice feel when you put them on. Seem to hug your body. Nice length and lovely colours. Very useful.
- Angela (02/11/2016)I ordered three of these in Bright Navy, Peach, and Pink Coral, and was pleased with the quality and fit (although I have to agree with other reviewers that they are rather long and I'm 5'5"). Also, I would like the neck to be slightly more relaxed but perhaps that will happen after a few washes. The Pink Coral, sadly, had a mark on it in an obvious place and had to be returned and I was disappointed to learn that the colour has been discontinued. Hopefully another Coral shade will be substituted; as a Warm Spring this is one of my best and favourite colours. These roll necks were very good value with the 15% off offer recently.
- Sue Yates (02/11/2016)Lovely feel to the fabric, good quality. Solid chocolate colour. Easy wearing.
- Nina Brown (26/10/2016)These are lovely long silky roll necks, I now have 3 of them, a pale grey from last year, and I've now just bought the ice blue and ice pink which look so nice with my summer colouring. I did buy the soft white, but had to return it because it didn't look quite right with my light silver hair colour for some reason. The quality is very nice and they wash up very well. I do, however, feel they are quite expensive for a base layer, and if they cost less I would buy more.
- Sharon Pearce (25/10/2016)The colour is cool and delicate and will add extra style and comfort under a contrasting coloured blouse.
- Lis Ager-Harris (21/10/2016)This is the second silky roll neck top I have bought and love it. It is so versatile and wonderful for layering. It is elegant and looks lovely with either trousers or skirts. I have many Kettlewell tops and they are always admired. Thank you Kettlewell.
- Linda Ingle (18/10/2016)I have now bought two of these roll necks, in rust and true red and am really pleased with them. They are both silky, yet warm and light - ideal for layering. Great for autumn/winter.
- celia (14/10/2016)I have been a great lover of roll necks for years and this one from Kettlewell is the best! I feel like throwing all my other brands away. I love the silky smooth finish it looks so elegant. I bought the pale blue and it's a wonderful colour. I would like one in pale yellow but unfortunately it is not available in the colour range.
- Rosie Tyfany (07/10/2016)I'd not been sure about these roll necks as they looked a bit "slithery" in the picture. However, I was delighted with the navy one I bought and they will be my preferred brand from now on. It feels lovely, is long and lean enough for layering and ticks all the boxes - smart, casual, cosy and versatile.
- Helen Hanson (03/10/2016)Very soft and comfortable. Perfect for layering. Wonderful choice of colour as well. My only complaint is that it is far too long, both in the body and in the sleeves. I know this has been cited as an advantage by other reviewers but for those of who are petite it would be good to have the choice of a shorter version
- Christine Wood (30/09/2016)This is my very first purchase from Kettlewell and won't be the last . I am very pleased with the silky polo it is very soft and ideal for wearing under crew necks etc during cold weather which was my reason to buy . The range of colours is fantastic and when I dig out the woolies (in west Scotland won't be long now) i will work out the next colours will be . Very pleased with this polo
- Margaret Affleck (26/09/2016)I have bought several of these and they are excellent, I like a tight fit particularly at the neck and they do their job. They are also nice and long and make you feel warm in wintertime. They look good on their own but if washing in a washing machine, over time they will loose their 'first bloom' and are best under a jumper/cardigan.
- Jackie (09/09/2016)Bought the cherry version and I absolutely love it. Had my colours done several years ago but carried on wearing neutrals. For Autumn I decided to go for it and so pleased I did. Bought several other tops for my Winter palette and equally pleased with the fit and quality of them all. Thanks Kettlewell!
- SandraJT (13/08/2016)I found this one runs rather small. I usually wear S, but with this one I had to buy M. Tomato is a wonderful rich colour, perfect for dark-haired warm springs. I also tried dark chocolate and it was too dark for me as a Spring. But I love it anyway for everyday looks. And it is getting so popular now!
- Sana (20/03/2016)I have just purchased the pink coral in this style. Love the vibrant colour! Previously, I bought the same style in duck egg which is also a lovely colour. I choose the roll top necks for winter so that I can wear them under woollen jumpers. I find that wool next to my skin is irritating. These feel lovely & soft on, the length is good & the colour range gives good choice. Iwould like to see additions though, a jade green and or emerald would be very welcome.also, the neck could be widened a bit at the top so that it sits better. Having said that, no doubt I will be adding to my collection in the autumn!
- Valerie Spick (20/03/2016)Lovely, lovely item. Super colours and beautifully soft. Long sleeves and body, which is cosy if layering. Fit is good - not always so lucky with kettlewell sizing. Will be back for more!
- Buffy (21/11/2015)I wore the coral yesterday and received so many compliments I thought I would come back and order another colour! Fab layering piece - saw it featured in Sunday Times Style magazine and am starting to get addicted to colour after checking out your website!!!!
- Paisley (20/11/2015)I've reviewed this already, and I've just bought another three, so obviously I like it! I just wanted to put in a request for some more autumn colours - I'd love dark olive, kingfisher, forest green, moroccan blue, for next winter, please! And, as I've said before, petite sizing would be great.
- AutumnColours RMe (18/10/2015)Can't wait for it to get cold so I can wear this more! Lovely light feel to the material and fabulous colour (duck egg). Thanks
- Lisa (28/09/2015)I'm really pleased with the two silky roll necks received yesterday, in dark chocolate and mole. Quality is excellent, colours so useful and difficult to find elsewhere. Although rather long on me (5'2"), especially the sleeves, which are half way down my fingers, I wouldn't hesitate to buy in more colours. The neck is nicely close fitting, and looks even better just scrunched down rather than folded over. However, if you could see your way to introducing this in petite sizing, I would be even more pleased!
- AutumnColours RMe (25/08/2015)I saw the article on Alexa Chung and decided to order one of your lovely polo neck tops in a bright turquoise colour. Oh my it is so soft, lovely and long in body and sleeve and feels like a second skin. I'm hooked!
- juniper berry (08/07/2015)I have only just found this, and bought the only colour available in my size, and it looks wonderful. I would like to buy the whole winter palate!
- Diana (03/03/2015)Lovely fabric, feels gorgeous and great under cardigans, jackets, etc., but my goodness the body and sleeves are so long!! Know I am on the petite scale but feel you would need to be very tall with exceptionally long arms to have this fit perfectly!
- Gillie (29/01/2015)Gorgeous silky roll neck. The iced hyacinth is stunning. My only complaint would be that the neck is very tight when putting on and off. Not good for hair and make up!
- Sally Denner (15/01/2015)I'm living in your roll neck shirts at the moment, they are very comforting for the winter
- Moira (06/01/2015)I have several of these and they are a staple of my wardrobe, especially at this time of year. Great choice of colours but please can you add black to the range.
- Sally (24/11/2014)Loving the new colours, the tomato is vibrant and fab for me being a autumn, will be buying more
- Lynne (13/11/2014)Great fit, great length, wash up well - a tad on the expensive side for a roll neck but they really last so it's just about justifiable. Wish they were available in all colours. Would like a red in particular!
- Maria Warry (15/03/2014)they are great under suits, with trousers...just anywear
- anne fenech (26/04/2013)Really useful basic item, comfortable and easy to wear with other clothes.
- Debby Rowley (25/04/2013)I have this item in lilac and absolutely love it, the length is fabulous and the neck such a nice fit. Just wish there were more colours and I wsould have them all for a winter!
- wendy summerville (16/12/2012)