Reviews of Square Long Sleeve
Add your review
If you have had an unfavourable experience please contact Kettlewell before submitting a review. We are always happy to resolve any issues you may have experienced. All reviews are posted anonymously.
SIZE: Small COLOUR: PeriwinkleI am delighted with this top which is my best purchase from Kettlewell so far. The weight of the fabric is perfect so no lumps and bumps show. The square neck fits perfectly as does every aspect of this top which I think is very flattering for my shape. I love the colour. Altogether a well above average top in all respects. I am 5' 4" and wear size 10 normally. The small size was the right size for me.
- KW (08/04/2019)
SIZE: Small COLOUR: Midnight GreyWhat can I say except SEARCH OVER ! I have been searching for quality fabric,good fitting tee tops for so long, I had almost given up.I used to purchase my tees from a very well known store . When the quality dipped. once they no longer manufactured in the UK, I lost all confidence in their garments. This lovely quality, well made top, ticked all my hoped for boxes.
- Marilyn (25/03/2019)
SIZE: LL COLOUR: PeriwinkleA lovely top, and the colour is very good for summers. I put it on and wore it straight away.
- Pauline Marchmont (22/03/2019)
SIZE: X Small COLOUR: Deep TealThis was my first purchase from Kettlewell and I now understand all the fuss! I ordered the x-small and it fits perfectly. I am 5'9", 125lbs. 34DD bra. I live in California and the parcel took 7 business days to be delivered. I believe I am a 'soft summer' aka a 'toned summer' aka a 'summer-autumn'. Because of this I have only bought colors that both work for a summer as well as an autumn and have found the colors to be perfect! The material is so soft and comfortable! The top ends a little below my hips but I prefer a tucked in look.
- TH (19/02/2019)
SIZE: Small COLOUR: Deep TealHave been looking for a double fronted, square neck top for a long time & finally found it, thank you Kettlewell ! I would order the medium size next time, as I’m a ‘mature’ size 10 & a slightly looser fit would perhaps suit me better. Please keep doing this design Kettlewell & more colours would be lovely.
- Pam P (10/01/2019)
SIZE: Large COLOUR: True RedA pricey, for me, but apparently good quality t-shirt that has a double layered front - I returned another style because the material was so thin it was almost transparent, (for only a very little less cost) plus for the less than youthful body I now inhabit, the thinner material clings. Oh yuk! This design is smart, sits well and this version of red is a lovely, flattering colour for me. I've only just purchased them so cannot comment on how they look after numerous washes (I do treat my clothes well so they should last). I stretched my budget to purchase two additional colours, including Periwinkle (a compromise as I would have really preferred it in Ice Blue but the colours on this style are much more limited than some, unfortunately. Perhaps Kettlewell will extend the colour range if this is a popular style?) I like the square neck style because it accommodates pendant necklaces really nicely - they sit against your skin rather than crossing the line, and thus diminishing the effect of the pendant, between flesh and material.
- Annette (21/11/2018)
SIZE: Large COLOUR: Deep TealI love this top! The colour is great and knowing it suits me is a real confidence booster. The quality of the garment exceeded my expectations and made me feel great wearing it.
- JackieB (13/11/2018)
SIZE: X Small COLOUR: PeriwinkleAs I wrote when I reviewed this top before in a different colour, I am very happy with it, which is why I bought it again. The neckline is great - not too low, as is the fit. The material is soft and gives a smooth appearance without being clingy (I am a size 8). I have found that discovering Kettlewell and taking the colour quiz has renewed my confidence in knowing what suits me - this has been so helpful. It has also strengthened my sense of my own identity, without wishing to sound too dramatic!
- Katharine (01/11/2018)
SIZE: Large COLOUR: PansyI am delighted with my order of two tops and two scarves. The materials used are soft and drape well, and wash well too. I would recommend.
- Janetta M (16/10/2018)
SIZE: LL COLOUR: PeriwinkleLovely quality and I know from experience these tops wash well. Smart looking and very comfortable.
- Allison (15/10/2018)
SIZE: X Small COLOUR: PansyI love this top and am very satisfied with it. The neckline is perfect - I did not find it too low at all, and anyway, I like necklines low enough to be able to wear an 18" chain and pendant without it touching the material. Lovely smooth front and the size is perfect (I am a size 8). I do find your tops quite expensive though, but because I am re-vamping my wardrobe at the moment, am prepared to pay the price for now.
- Katharine (15/10/2018)
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: NavyLove love love this top but I wish there were more spring colours available. I bought it in navy which is not a spring colour but I love navy and also there isn't a huge choice in spring colours. Orangeade is a bit too bright for work and I have tops in all the other colours. I am a size 12/14 and would usually buy petite clothing (I'm 5'1") but the medium fits me fine. Please Kettlewell, can you do some spring pinks and greens in this top. I am fed up with purple and blue.
- Helen (10/10/2018)
SIZE: MediumHave been looking for a simple yet stylish top for work to wear under jackets and this fits exactly. love the double layer and neckline sits perfectly.
- Samantha (26/09/2018)
SIZE: LLI ordered this in Pansy, LL, which fits my size 16 top. The colour is exquisite, but the neckline is much lower than the picture shows - half my bra was on display. Please take a look at your necklines - they only work if you have a tremendous cleavage to display, or wear something underneath. Quality passable, just. The fabric is a little thin for the price, even though the front is double layered, the back shows bra straps and even the stitching on my jeans.
- kate (22/09/2018)Only just discovered Kettlewell clothes, I had my colours done about 25 years ago and am so excited to find a company specialising in colours. Purchased this t-shirt and love it, I am a size 16 and purchased the LL, it is a generous fit but it is very flattering and top quality, I know I will be wearing this for many years to come. I will definitely be buying more.
- Jenny Bailey-Alexander (24/03/2018)Lovely top and colour nice soft material and fits well, love the square neck.
- Yvonne Perrin-Jaquet (22/01/2018)Very pleased with this top, excellent quality, good fit, beautiful colours.
- Elizabeth (04/12/2017)I ordered a large as I am a 14 but far too big, nice colour but had to return.
- Gill Howdle (29/11/2017)I've recently discovered Kettlewell clothes and I can see already that it will revolutionise my clothes buying, especially in the winter when it's harder to buy Spring colour clothes. It's therefore taken some trial and error to find which items work best for me but this top is definitely a winner. It fits well (large size worked for me - usually size 14 and tall at 5ft 11) not too clingy but not too loose, great length especially for taller women and nice, soft material. I've bought 2 already and just wish there were more colours to choose from for Spring.
- Anne P (28/11/2017)I originally ordered this in aquamarine but it was out of stock so I ordered it in orangeade. I liked the fit and quality but the colour didn't suit me. I'm a spring but it was too orange for my colouring and I've returned it. Have ordered another one in aquamarine, so here's hoping it will be available this time.
- Liz Williams (22/11/2017)Lovely fitting top. Good quality material and nice soft feel. Will definitely buy again.
- A Skinner (20/10/2017)Beautiful spring colour. This is a great top for all sorts of occasions - as a T with jeans, under a suit for smarter or even to be dressed up - just don't turn round as the back is pretty see through and not very flattering.
- Helene Evans (03/10/2017)I absolutely love these tops. They are great quality and look great. I would only say that I wish I could get one in black . Other than that they are brilliant. A little pricey but I would rather pay the extra for the quality. Please dont do what other retailers have done and go for cheaper material. I am relying on you for somewhere to get quality tops. Thank you.
- Sue (02/10/2017)Love the new narrower square neck. I have an older patterned square neck top which has gone baggy and gapes in the front. I'm so glad that Kettlewell has re-shaped the square neckline and this should not happen in future. As a dramatic winter I love the fuchsia!
- Kay White (26/09/2017)Bought this in raspberry (I'm a summer) and I absolutely love it. The fit is fantastic and the colour is gorgeous.
- Roz Knight (25/09/2017)Recently purchased this on cassis to go with flouncy skirt.Lovely colour and fit makes an unusually dressy outfit that could be worn for any occasion
- Mrs.SCowburn (24/09/2017)I love this top. Really comfortable and a gorgeous colour I ordered Aqua. In fact liked it so much I have ordered another in the same colour and a different colour. A little bit pricey but very well made. I like the fact it is double layered and long in the body as some tops I find ride up on me but this is lovely length. Additionally sleeves are a nice length as often i find sleeves too short. Sizing true to size ordered LL, I am a size 18 normally. I wish there were more colours in this style. Love the square neckline more flattering for me than round as I have broad shoulders.
- Lynsey Reynolds (23/09/2017)This style is a good fit for me. Being tall, the slightly longer length fits well. The square neck sits just right and is great for showing off a necklace. The double layered front skims without clinging. Also love the new Autumn colour of shaded spruce.
- Jane (22/09/2017)I have several of last seasons square neck top and love them. The square neck fits beautifully, sits flat and stays put. This one, although has the same square neck and fit, the body is much longer, and the sleeves very long. The fabric seems thicker too, so doesn't sit as nicely as the others I own. This one is not for me.
- Jackie Worrall (19/09/2017)Love this square neck style and was looking forward to replacing previously worn out styles I bought years ago from Kettlewell Colours (still in a wearable condition),I ordered a medium but was surprised that it did not fit me as well as the other tops I had in this size, too wide at shoulders and very long in the sleeves, I felt the small would not fit me elsewhere. Perhaps it is due to a change in the materials now used in this top, pity as this is my style.
- Kim Robertson (16/09/2017)