Reviews of Mosaic Wrap Top
Add your review
If you have had an unfavourable experience please contact Kettlewell before submitting a review. We are always happy to resolve any issues you may have experienced. We are unable to contact you from a review as they are submitted anonymously.
SIZE: X Small COLOUR: Bright Blue MosaicFlattering fit, style and colour
- Angela (17/12/2018)
SIZE: Large COLOUR: True Red MosaicLovely top purchased the red great colour will great with black or navy perfect fit
- Robina (25/10/2018)
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: Treetop MosaicLovely top, with soft stretchy fabric. Fits well, I wear with a cami underneath. Extremely pleased with my first purchase from K, only negative is the very high cost of postage to Australia, which makes the purchase of one or two garments not viable. I would love to order a new scarf or 2, or a cami, but at 25GBP the postage is more than the cost of 2 scarves or a cami.
- Marg (20/10/2018)
SIZE: Large COLOUR: True Red MosaicI bought the true red in the sale in L and I am between a 14/16. Having bought the leopard print V wrap top I thought this would be similar. It's actually a looser fit and probably needs a camisole. The material is also thinner than the long sleeve leopard print but the length is still long. I probably wouldn't have bought at full price, but the style is very flattering for me and I'm sure to get a lot of wear out of it and it co-ordinates well with my other Kettlewell purchases.
- Tania (12/10/2018)
SIZE: Large COLOUR: True Red MosaicHave only tried this, not actually worn it but it's a good fit.
- Madeleine (02/10/2018)
SIZE: LL COLOUR: Treetop Mosaicreally nice top, got lots of compliments when I wear it.
- S Anthony (26/09/2018)
SIZE: Large COLOUR: True Red MosaicVery flattering and comfortable to wear, but needs a camisole. Doesn't crease, so perfect for travelling.
- Denise (25/09/2018)
SIZE: MediumLove this top and have worn it with the scarf too as per Spring red in the picture
- Lindsay M (24/09/2018)
SIZE: Small COLOUR: Treetop MosaicFlattering top but can gape a bit at the top. Having read some of the other reviews I obviously need a camisole too.
- Kate Teesdale (24/09/2018)
SIZE: X Small COLOUR: True Red MosaicLovely top in a gorgeous red that fits me beautifully. I wore it with a Kettlewell red cami underneath which matched well.
- Carol Wright (23/09/2018)
SIZE: SmallVery happy with the mosaic top, fits really well and so versatile
- margaret mckenna (22/09/2018)
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: Soft Blackberry MosaicLovely top - flattering and easy to wear. Definitely needs a cami underneath for me.
- Natalie (22/09/2018)
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: True Red MosaicFlattering shape . Colour good too .The neckline is low but can be adjusted . Sale purchase ,would not have kept at full price
- Milla (22/09/2018)
SIZE: X Small COLOUR: Soft Blackberry MosaicVery pleased you are now doing size XS as S tops all far too big. I bought the red mosaic in XS to match the skirt which I also bought. Versatile as either can be worn together or as separates. The problem is that the top was still too big for me. Although good to have some skin showing, the neck was too low and body too long so everything fell in the wrong place. Petites really need clothes that are shorter in the body, and fitted is better than voluminous which can drown out a small frame Fortunately I have recently found a dressmaker who has been able to make it fit by lifting the shoulders and therefore the neck line and cutting several inches off the bottom. She did this for the red and blackberry, which I also bought, and looks great with jeans. I would love to buy more comfortable colourful clothes from Kettlewell so please continue with smaller sizes and consider making the body part of the garments shorter in shoulders to neckline and waist as well as overall length. Thank you.
- Barbara (22/09/2018)
SIZE: Small COLOUR: Soft Blackberry MosaicLoved these tops. Have bought three in different colours and had many comments on them, asking where I bought them. Just bought one in green for my friend for Xmas!
- Margaret barlow (22/09/2018)
SIZE: Small COLOUR: True Red MosaicLoved my new wrap over tops. Yes the neck line is a little on the low side but The quality is excellent and they feel so soft on my skin and of course the colours really suit me 🙂
- Adele appleton (18/09/2018)
SIZE: SmallAgree with others about the slightly low neckline but wasn't as bad as I thought and I am 5'2. Nothing a safety pin can't fix! Lovely gentle colour and great for work, with jeans or a night out.
- Underwood (06/09/2018)
SIZE: Large COLOUR: Treetop MosaicLovely fabric and colour. Neckline is a bit low, so I'll either need to wear a camisole underneath or put a couple of stitches in to avoid it being too revealing. Would buy again in other prints/plains.
- Ros (31/08/2018)
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: True Red MosaicReally lovely flattering top, was hoping it would be suitable for work but neckline is low, would obviously be okay with a cami underneath. Wanted the blue but sold out. Good value in the sale but too expensive at regular price, as most Kettlewell clothes is.
- Jane (27/08/2018)
SIZE: Small COLOUR: Bright Blue MosaicOrdered the blue ( even though that isn't an Autumn colour)......loved it so much that I have ordered all of the other colours. Fit is very good, nice low, but decent neckline. Doesn't seem to move at the cleavage as some of these wrap-styles can, so feel secure that all will stay in place. Very flattering.
- Sue (25/08/2018)
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: Soft Blackberry MosaicThank you Kettlewell, this Mosaic Wrap Top is truly lovely. It's flattering to wear and the fabric is of good quality. I chose Soft Blackberry, M, and will get a little cami in Soft Blackberry to wear underneath for the cooler weather but it is perfect on it's own for now.
- Elizabeth Wodehouse (24/08/2018)
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: True Red MosaicI love the flattering crossover of Kettlewell's tops and ordered this in red and blackberry as I couldn't decide on the colour and am keeping them both. I haven't worn them yet as it's so hot but will wear them both as soon as the temperature drops enough. The neck is a little low, but shouldn't need a cami underneath unless I need extra warmth. Good value in the sale.
- Lizzie (21/08/2018)
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: True Red MosaicBought the red mosaic top in the red in medium. I am a size 12 and it fits beautifully and is very striking. I can imagine that I will get lots of wear out of it. Yes it is low as other reviewers have said but not obscenely so and a white cami can be worn if modesty wanted or a small safety pin. Even better I got it in the sale.
- Jennifer (13/08/2018)
SIZE: Small COLOUR: Soft Blackberry MosaicBought to match the skirt, and it does indeed give a lovely effect as if a dress. I love Kettlewell's cross over tops which I have in both the cotton and wool versions, and this makes a super addition to the collection. I am seriously considering purchasing a second colour. Fabric is soft and light to wear. I am quite busty so don't have the problem with it lying too low.
- Olwen (10/08/2018)
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: True Red MosaicCould not decide between the red mosaic dress or skirt and top. Eventually bought skirt and top. The top with the skirt looks amazing together as a dress. Although low for day wear looks good for evening with a statement piece of jewellery. For day wear I wear the top with a cami underneath for a smart outfit for lunch/tea with the skirt and with jeans/trousers for smart/casual wear. Both outfits look fantastic! I am 5ft.1" and size 10/12. Size medium fits lovely and the material of the top is perfect for any season. Pleased with my purchase.
- Anne Lewington (09/08/2018)
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: Bright Blue MosaicLovely top, quality stretchy fabric. Has washed well, hung to dry, not needed ironing. Bought the Bright Blue Mosaic and True Red Mosaic and they both look great on me (Summer). Only downside - the neckline is very low, I've brazened it out showing cleavage but will probably wear a cami most of the time.
- Carol Hancock (09/08/2018)
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: Bright Blue MosaicNice top lovely colour and material. Unfortunately had to return it, the style did not suit and the neckline was too low.
- Brenda Meadowcroft (06/08/2018)
SIZE: Small COLOUR: True Red MosaicLovely quality and such a bargain in the sale! I am 5ft 2 size 8/10 and the small fits really well. It is low but if you look at the little video of Melissa wearing it with a cami it looks fab (these videos are great). Love the red colour for a spring.
- Bec R (01/08/2018)
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: Bright Blue MosaicLovely fit, except the v neck is too low for me. Very pleased with my sale purchase.
- dawnmargitson (27/07/2018)
SIZE: Small COLOUR: Bright Blue MosaicLiked the blue mosaic when I first saw it in the brochure but resisted temptation until it was reduced in the sale and then bought the blue and the red. I am size 8/10 and the small is a perfect fit. I bought a white lace modesty bra some time ago to wear under the wrap tops as a cami can be too hot at times. So if I don't want to use a safety pin I can wear the modesty bra and have a white insert. Nice silky material and the three quarter sleeve is perfect for any season. A patterned top goes well with my plain skirts. Very pleased with my purchase.
- Pauline (26/07/2018)
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: Bright Blue MosaicI bought the blue mosaic top. Lovely fit apart from the v neck is rather low. I solved this by stitching a line of small running stitches on the inside of the neckline and gathering the thread up very slightly. It doesn't look gathered when you do this and it solves the problem really well. I also purchased it in the sale, otherwise it would have been expensive.
- Linda Danby (25/07/2018)
SIZE: Small COLOUR: True Red MosaicI bought the top to go with the skirt. I was having trouble finding a dress I liked and could afford so having the top and skirt to match gave me a dress plus several outfit options. It is very comfortable. The extra small was too tight. The small fits well but I need to adjust the wrap over a little so it lies snugly. I feel great wearing the two items together and separately. Thank. Excellent value as I bought it on the sale.
- Wendy Guilfoyle (24/07/2018)The Mosaic top is now my favourite top for when I want something nice and fitted. For years I have worn the crossover top which you used to do in so many colours. I still have lots of them but this Mosaic top is even better as the neckline is not so low. More colours please.
- Julie Quinn (24/07/2018)I really like this top. I am a size 14/16 on top due to bust size and L fits perfectly and is very slimming. The blackberry colour is lovely. Definitely needs a cami underneath but that's not a problem for me. Looking forward to wearing it when weather cools down a bit.
- Elizabeth Carter (24/07/2018)As usual for Kettlewell the quality is excellent, especially since I bought it in the sale! I just love their wrap tops which are slightly ruched so hide a less than perfect tum!
- Susie (24/07/2018)I love this top. I would have perhaps thought it a bit expensive had I paid full price but as a sale item it is really good value. The style is very flattering and manages to disguise a bit of 'middle age spread' brilliantly. The cross over is quite low so I have used a safety pin inside to make it slightly more modest when necessary. It is suitable for lots of different occasions depending on what is worn with it.
- Margaret Slater (23/07/2018)Brought the red one looks great with jeans as a size 12/14 the medium was a great fit and super fabric. Very pleased with the purchase
- Sheila Marshall (20/07/2018)Very happy with my two tops, green and red in size medium. I am a size 10-12 and the M is a good fit .... saying that, it may have been nice to have tried one of the tops in a S as Im sure that would have worked too. This has been my first purchase with Kettlewell and I know it wont be my last. Many thanks.
- Grace (20/07/2018)Nice to find a company which sells bright coloured clothing. There are too many black, brown, grey and boring colours. The top fits well and looks good, even better that it was on sale.
- Marilyn (19/07/2018)As a summer I already had a blue one that I had worn a bit, it looks great with white jeans, so I was thrilled to see the red one in the sale. I always buy an LL as I am a 14-16 and I don't like tops fitting too tightly. I always wear them with a cami as they are too low without, a bit of a shame, as it makes them hotter to wear with 2 layers own the warmer weather. Perhaps we could have them with a slightly higher crossover.
- Pauline Marchmont (19/07/2018)I bought this in blue mosaic in the medium size, and I bought the matching skirt also in medium. They are simply lovely, well-made, nice weight fabric, true to size (I am a size 12, 5'7"). It looks beautiful – like a dress – with the skirt. I can wear the top alone (nice cleavage) or with a camisole vest underneath in a matching or contrasting colour. There are so many ways to wear it. One of the Kettlewell styles I prefer as it shows off my figure rather than hiding it. I have previously bought a Kettlewell top and long swirly skirt and received many compliments and feel fabulous in it. Thank you Kettlewell for making these beautiful colourful clothes.
- Catherine Holland-Cunnington (12/07/2018)I have only recently discovered Kettlewell and this was my first order. I got the green and the red wrap top as this is a style I very much like and I chose M. The tops were dispatched very quickly. On hindsight, I should have ordered S. I am usually 10-12 and this size may have worked better as the M size is a little baggy. Still very nice quality and I would recommend. Thanks Kettlewell ....
- Grace Smyth (12/07/2018)Have been eyeing up this top for months so decided to go for it once it went in the sale. Lovely green pattern, great for brown haired autumn. Good quality as always. Will wear with a little vest top. I am a size 8-10 and small fits nicely. Hope to get lots of wear out of this once weather cools down! (Not complaining)
- Caroline Davies (09/07/2018)Got the green one. Lovely quality and fabric but low on the neckline so a cami underneath is necessary.
- Diane (05/06/2018)Very satisfied with the top. Got the blue one. Nice material, great fit, I can see that the cross-over style suits me very well. Will love to wear the top this summer, both with a skirt and trousers.
- Torunn (22/05/2018)I am very pleased with my red mosaic cross-over. I am a size 12-14 and the medium fits beautifully. In fact I like it so much that I wore it the evening I received it.. Thank you Kettlewell.
- Carolyn Clarkson (18/05/2018)Loving the two tops I bought I'm an Autumn colouring so bought the true red and the green tops and as I'm petite the small pattern is just gorgeous. Love the tops and can't wait to wear them. I've bought many Kettlewell crossover tops as they suit my figure well and will continue to add to my collection when the designs suit me. They always wash and wear well. I wear the crossover tops a lot and no deterioration whatsoever from frequent washing. I've got long sleeve, three quarter sleeve and short sleeve. All fabulous. The fabric is light and just right for cooler summer days. I wear mine with a Cami underneath. Thoroughly recommend.
- Noelle Amor (16/05/2018)Very nice top great colour and fit perfect. Nice fabric weight .
- Finella (09/05/2018)Love Kettlewell wrap tops. Usually buy one each season. Bought the red which is lovely. I'm a summer. May get the blue at some point. Silky soft fabric. A little low on neck line for me but I wear with a cami underneath. A classic.
- H Wild (08/05/2018)I loved the idea of this top, it has beautiful fabric, sleeves are a great length as is the body. Unfortunately the cross-over is too low to wear without a camisole and that spoilt it for me. Sadly it went back.
- CS (08/05/2018)Love this top - will be great when the sun come out! The bright blue is perfect for jazzing up my spring wardrobe. Have also bought this in red - the mosaic print will be softer than a solid red. Great fabric and fit
- Peta Louise Jeffery (03/05/2018)Lovely top, fits really well. I bought the small and I'm usually a size 10
- Tricia (03/05/2018)Loved the top, perfect fit. Will buy more in different colors.
- Pam Fothergill (29/04/2018)Love the top, fabric is especially nice, returned & chose a size smaller, little too much gaping at neckline (age 79) on my regular size will match to my skirt/jeans perfectly! Look forward to next season catalogue.
- JVAG (27/04/2018)Love this top..so flattering.I have the blue one and love the colour. The material moves well with the body...have had to just secure the neckline to prevent too much exposure!
- Dorianne Butler (27/04/2018)Very pleased with this top, The blue is an absolutely gorgeous colour and I can't wait to wear it. I am a size 10 and the small fits me perfectly.
- Sandra Calfe (27/04/2018)I feel fabulous in this gorgeous top; I went down a size and it fits well- I have a narrow waist. It's incredibly flattering (I am a somewhat overweight granny). I wore cobalt weekend skirt with the bright blue wrap top with a soft white lace camisole underneath and the shell studded scarf. I had so many compliments!
- Victoria Allen (25/04/2018)Lovely top and excellent quality fabric which sits well. First purchase from Kettlewell and am so impressed. The red mosaic top fits really well and is a very flattering fit. I won’t need to wear a camisole underneath as the V neck works well for me.
- Anne Fisher (11/04/2018)Absolutely lovely skirt - I've ordered in 3 colours. Fully recommend along with matching top.
- Jean Brewster (09/04/2018)GORGEOUS top! It fits like a dream, gives you a good shape and has a clever print that looks like a texture and disguises lumps and bumps! Personally I don't need a camisole as I like the deep V effect but I actually like wearing with one as it breaks up the print.
- Melanie Simpson (08/04/2018)I love everything about this top! The colour (my favourite green), the pattern, and the style...so flattering! The fabric has a bit of stretch and the top’s a good length. The v-neck is quite deep...maybe too deep for some....but I plan to pin it with a pretty brooch. This style is definitely a winner for me and I’ll be back for more, I’m sure!
- Patricia McKenzie (06/04/2018)I am delighted with all my purchases,just waiting for some warmer weather so I can wear them,
- Jackie jourdain (06/04/2018)Thank you so much kettlewell for including us extra small size ladies. I have just received this top and it is a perfect fit everywhere. The fabric is very soft and seems as though it will wear very well. The colour red mosaic is perfect for me and will go well with white trousers in the summer.
- Eileen (30/03/2018)Great top, bought the blue mosaic and wear with white cami , very flattering cut and length
- Anne aiken (24/03/2018)Love this top, soft and comfortable to wear. Blackberry colour really nice with dark jeans & easy to dress up. Medium size good fit for size12.
- Dawn (24/03/2018)Lovely top: gorgeous material - as ever, from Kettlewell! - and flattering fit for my small bust. A cami could always be worn underneath if I don't want to show any cleavage, which isn't normally an issue for me. The berry colourway is even prettier than shown in the pic: a subtle purple with grey/blue pattern, perfect for me, as a dark summer.
- Amanda Kenton (24/03/2018)A lovely fabric, really comfortable and I felt able to wear it with or without a camisole, although possibly a very slightly lower v would be helpful. Small great fit for size 10, 5'5. Would love to see it in more colour variations.
- Josie (21/03/2018)Excellent quality, flattering print and dressy style. Will probably need a cami for work but crosses over neatly enough not to need one for evening.
- Zoe (14/03/2018)Super colour for autumn season ladies. Felt comfortable. Going to wear with coral or chilli camisoles; alternatively will use 'tape' to protect modesty since 'v' quite deep! Bought with mosaic skirt which I hesitantly ordered but so glad I did ( hangs beautifully with its lining, a fab grass colour. Slimming style like a pencil skirt but more fun). Also bought Cara soft white top ( favourite style from previous K. Collection). Highly recommend. Medium a great fit for size 12, 5'5, medium build. Snap mosaic up as bound to be a hit! 'Costs per wear' will work out value for money.
- Wendy (12/03/2018)I am a tall, busty size 16 top, so purchased LL - far too low neckline - it exposed my bra. No way that this could be worn alone, needs a cami, so sadly returning this item. A shame because it is good quality, fresh and spring-like, with more substance than the other wrap tops. A lovely top spoiled by an extreme neckline.
- kate (12/03/2018)Lovely top, nice material, light spring feel. I'm a 10/12 and the medium was fine. Shame the matching skirt isn't as good as the top
- Carole (09/03/2018)