Reviews of Mandarin Jersey Shirt
Add your review
If you have had an unfavourable experience please contact Kettlewell before submitting a review. We are always happy to resolve any issues you may have experienced. We are unable to contact you from a review as they are submitted anonymously.
SIZE: Large COLOUR: Duck EggFabulous fit, lovely style, beautiful colours and excellent quality. I chose the duck egg and lobelia and suit the duck egg but found the lobelia just too dark for me despite it's beautiful colour. Will enjoy wearing it.
- Elaine (14/02/2019)
SIZE: Large COLOUR: HyacinthI am a big fan of Kettlewell because their colors and fabrics hardly ever disappoint me. Once again, I love the fabric of this shirt. It's soft and thick. The lines give the shirt style and a fitted appearance. It can also be worn over a cami or sleeveless shirt as a jacket. Size large fits perfectly as I am size 14. I don't have a real need for a shirt like this so I don't think I will order another in other colors but I'm happy to have this one.
- Marsha (06/02/2019)
SIZE: Small COLOUR: Tropical PinkThis is a lovely shirt. I purchased this shirt originally in Lobelia size S, which was a perfect fit, other colours in S were slightly too big and, unfortunately, size XS was too small and had to be returned. It was a shame as it’s a very useful shirt and would have liked to have bought another one especially at sale price.
- Ceri (05/02/2019)
SIZE: Small COLOUR: Tree TopI love this top. Have just ordered another 2. Slim fitting, feels and looks great. Can dress up jeans, and wear with my skirts. A very good all rounder accessory. I bought treetop originally. The colour is rich and deep just perfect.
- Joanne (14/01/2019)
SIZE: Small COLOUR: LobeliaBought this top in Lobelia and it was a perfect fit and length.
- Ceri (11/01/2019)
SIZE: Large COLOUR: LobeliaLovely shirt, soft & very comfortable. Beautiful colours & perfect fit size L A red in this style would be great.
- Sue (10/01/2019)
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: HyacinthA lovely flattering shape and style. I like the shaped hemline. I am between a 12 and 14 and opted for the Medium. It fits quite close across the back and bra lines are slightly visible, but decided to keep it as I think the large size would lose its shape and flattering silhouette. Lovely colour too.
- Pam (10/01/2019)
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: Sea BlueI was very pleased with this shirt. It is of very good quality, it fitted well and the colour was gorgeous!
- Dawn (10/01/2019)
SIZE: Small COLOUR: Pink IceLike the slim and structured fit. A Small fits my standard size 8/10 perfectly. Pretty pink colour.
- Ann (03/12/2018)
SIZE: Small COLOUR: Duck EggGreat colour, quality and fit. Will be buying more.
- Hilary (19/10/2018)
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: LobeliaAn attractive style, good quality material, and I love the colour. A very useful addition to my wardrobe.
- Anne Pater (10/10/2018)
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: LobeliaLovely shirt but made for ladies with straight horizontal shoulders. My shoulder slope quite a lot so I was left with baggy unfilled bits which meant the neckline didn't sit properly. Sadly had to return it for this reason. Otherwise a very nice garment in a lovely colour, Lobelia. I was very impressed by the speed of refund, which I received the day after I posted the item back.
- Maggie Tunnicliff (05/10/2018)
SIZE: X Small COLOUR: LobeliaI've worn this top loads since I bought it only a matter of weeks ago. I'm wearing it with skinny trousers or jeans and a longer Kettlewell t-shirt underneath. I'd definitely recommend buying on the smaller size so that it can hug your waist - the slight ' give makes it sit nicely. Lobelia is a gorgeous colour and I'd second another reviewer's request for a deep red one!
- Rhian (29/09/2018)
SIZE: X Small COLOUR: LobeliaLovely fit, very versatile for smart or casual wear. Good quality material and love the colour. Am thinking of buying another in a different colour. Only slight quibble is the length of the sleeves, which are a little too long for me (xs size), but can turn back the cuffs.
- Gwenneth Thomas (24/09/2018)Lovely, feminine. I have three in different colours and I always get compliments! Ice pink is so pretty. Please don't discontinue this style. It would be great in a deep ruby red (Winter). I am building up quite a collection of your shirts - perfect for work.
- Gina (22/06/2018)It fits very well and I am very pleased with it. Also very nice material. I may have to buy some other colours!
- Elspeth (13/06/2018)Neck didn’t suit me, not even as an overshirt, so had to return. Fab colours though.
- Jane (04/06/2018)I bought the tropical pink - really bright and looks great. I'm 5'1" and reasonably busty and was concerned it wouldn't fit well, but it looks great!
- DS (19/05/2018)I love the colour Sea Blue and this blouse is a lovely fit and doesn't need ironing which is a bonus. It doesn't gape either.
- Valerie (16/05/2018)This is a good size 8 fitting. It is quite twee in that it is dainty. Perfect with jeans. It will take you anywhere.
- Rebecca (16/05/2018)Lovably, soft fitted shirt that suits my body shape. Purchased the duck egg and very pleased with it. Thank you!
- Sue L (07/05/2018)Purchased this in the duck egg shade very comfortable and drapes beautifully. There is nothing to beat kettlewell colours on the market , found your website few years ago . Now looking at another colour fantastic quality , all your garments feel soft on your skin, and wash great. Thank you.
- Heidi 62 (30/04/2018)I tried this top to see if it was for me but unfortunately I didn't feel it was. However that was just me. The top is good quality, a good fit and a nice shape. It's also a good length if you need it. It looked neat and smart/ casual but just wan't my thing so I decided to return it.
- Karan Tuxford (24/04/2018)Great shape and colour (lobelia). A wardrobe staple, a unique t- shirt which flatters and smart.
- Penny (20/04/2018)Great fabric and lovely fit. I am size 8-10 and the small size is perfect. Nicely finished and washes well. I now have three of these!
- Lorna S (18/04/2018)It's fabulous! Perfect fit, really flattering and I'm ordering it in another colour.
- Di (10/04/2018)A beautifully comfortable wardrobe staple.
- Dawn Graham (26/03/2018)Love this shirt - bought two. Falls beautifully and it has a casual look as well as a smart look. Material is a very good weight and I chose two winter colours. Great!
- Laura Forster (25/03/2018)Love this item! Goes with every kind of trousers. Washes well. Nearly no ironing. Have purchased all my colours. Wear a German 38, buy in S.
- Erika Neuhäuser (24/03/2018)Love the new style and the material will definitely be sending for one in another of my summer colours
- Anne Hague (23/03/2018)Lovely fabric and fit. I bought a print one last year and love it but this plain version looks too long. Returned.
- Barbara (21/03/2018)Good service. i have not yet worn (or washed) the shirt, but it seems fine.
- Patricia (05/03/2018)