Reviews of Eveline Blouse
Add your review
If you have had an unfavourable experience please contact Kettlewell before submitting a review. We are always happy to resolve any issues you may have experienced. We are unable to contact you from a review as they are submitted anonymously.
- Pip (03/02/2019)
COLOUR: Ice LemonI purchased both the ice lemon and the light aqua; which are beautiful shades. I love the cotton offerings that Kettlewell does; as they "breathe", and are comfortable to wear. Because this is a thinner - weight cotton; you might have to wear a camisole underneath if you get one of the lighter colors, as it's a bit translucent on the ice lemon; not so much on the light aqua. Nice detailing; glad for the little longer top.
- Nancy (04/01/2019)
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: Chalk WhiteTried it on when it arrived and it fits well. Haven’t worn it as yet so can’t comment further. Nice shape and material.
- Jules (08/11/2018)
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: ProvenceI really like this top. The fabric is quite thin as others have said but. I didn’t have an issue at all with he depth of the front opening - maybe it sits better on a bigger bust? I’m a summer and am sad that there isn’t a greater choice of colour.
- Claire (28/09/2018)
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: Warm WhiteAnother lovely top! I bought it in warm white and it's beautiful. Good quality fabric and really well made. Excellent fit according to Kettlewell's sizing chart. The 'v' neck was very deep, but I sewed it half way up and that's just right.
- HAHlive (24/09/2018)
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: Ice LemonI ordered the yellow top and am glad i did. It's hard to find a pretty yellow color like this. It's listed for a spring, winter color season, but it would also be suitable for a light summer. It's a classic cut but modern and can go with jeans or skirts. I just wore it with jean shorts to a barbecue and was complimented. The fit was true to size.
- Lynn (04/09/2018)First item I have bought from Kettlewell, I tried on and a good fit, I have not worn it yet as weather too warm, so not a lot to say as of yet.
- Mrs Eileen Whittington (25/06/2018)Very pleased with the Eveline Blouse in several colours. Comfortable, practical and attractive design, well made. Sun protection would be needed in very hot weather as the fabric is quite thin. Not washed yet so don't know about colour fastness.
- Anon (15/06/2018)Sadly I had to return this as the V-neck was far too deep for me. Shame as the material had a lovely feel.
- Janet Littlewood (12/06/2018)Fabulous colour, good length for trousers but not bulky if you want to tuck into a waistband. Soft fabric with a useful gathered cuff:useful if working. A deep V-neck but OK.
- June Barnes (22/05/2018)Delighted with a lemon top, so ordered this ivory one - SAME SIZE. So disappointed. Inconsistency of fit - this one wider shoulders, huge neck and deeper vent! (Have ordered aqua in the hope it fits like the lemon!!)
- Lorraine Vivienne Spence (17/05/2018)I was looking forward to this top arriving but sadly neither the colour or the style suited me so it went back.
- Sandra (15/05/2018)I like the look of this as the neck line was a V but it did not sit well on me so I had to return it . I bought a large and medium in different colours to compare but both were the same fit
- Jayne smith (10/05/2018)Really liked the appearance of this shirt and had hopes for it for holiday wear. I felt it was too low in the front for me and whilst I could have worn a cami, this wasn't the look I wanted. Sadly, had to return.
- Sue L (07/05/2018)Love this shirt - superb fit and styling! Super quality cotton with a nice texture, lightweight for the summer and loose fit so you can layer over a cami too. I have in aqua colour which is gorgeous and also warm white which has become my go to shirt for work. Washes well too.
- Rachel S (05/05/2018)I like the length, but the material is thin and the neckline a bit too low.
- Annette (04/05/2018)Found the fabric too see through and the v neckline too low , showed your bra and the bottom too baggy .!
- Kay Tramontano (27/04/2018)I love this Eveline blouse. The ice lemon colour is delightful and the longer length and curved hemline make it a versatile addition to my wardrobe.
- Betty Taylor (21/04/2018)This will be a lovely addition to my wardrobe. The colour is a true primrose yellow - so difficult to find. I like the fabric, and the neckline too. Yes, am very pleased with it.
- Rita (09/04/2018)Top arrived and it's honestly the loveliest quality. I will be buying many more as I see it as being one of my staples.
- Hetta (07/04/2018)So lovely in nearly every respect that I am keeping it, even though I will have to find some way of sewing shut some of the central opening. It opens so low that it shows the bottom edge of my bra!
- Geraldine (29/03/2018)Recently bought this top in light aqua and warm white. Great fit, sleeves not too long. Lovely soft drape and very easy to wear. Not clingy, not too baggy either. The v neck is a little showy so a camisole underneath is required but that may be because I am short. I am 5’4”. Would love to see more spring colours as I think this top will become a much loved staple in my wardrobe.
- Heather (27/03/2018)Favourite shirt! Lovely cotton fabric, good fit - plenty of room without being baggy and absolutely no cling. I ordered the ice lemon and it's a lovely, clear and fresh colour. High recommended.
- Maisie (23/03/2018)