Reviews of Sara V
Add your review
If you have had an unfavourable experience please contact Kettlewell before submitting a review. We are always happy to resolve any issues you may have experienced. We are unable to contact you from a review as they are submitted anonymously.
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: Marine NavyThis is a lovely top, and has a lovely refined quality that is easy to dress up. I am a size 10-12 to wear with skinny jeans, and it works a treat. It has a nice and soft v-neck, and a lovely tucked detail at the back. I bought the marine blue, which is a gorgeous, serene colour. A favourite top for all seasons.
- Marcia (24/12/2018)
SIZE: Small COLOUR: Light AquaLove this top. Purchased the Small and it is close fitting but the fabric is not clingy and just floats over the skin, thank goodness. I love the back detail, the slightly curved hem, the light weight , and the subtle sheen of the fabric - not shiny...just lovely. This top is perfect for my life style. I did not find the V too low at all and the full length sleeves are easily pushed up to 3/4 length. A very pretty, wearable and comfy top. I got the Light Aqua and would buy multiples of this top in every summer color if available. Thank you.
- katherine erwin (29/11/2018)
SIZE: X Small COLOUR: Lily PadI am XS and this fits like a dream and is lovely fabric; only complaint is not enough colours. I have noticed that not not all colours are available in XS
- Helen (07/11/2018)Perfect style for me look forwards to many more colours.
- Stephanie (30/09/2018)Lovely fit looking forwards to the other colours in Summer to be reproduced to add to my wardrobe. Perfect
- Stephanie leon (27/09/2018)
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: SilverA great top in lovely material which I've used for layering over a t-shirt and under a jumper. Fits perfectly - I have wide shoulders which sometimes cause me a problem but the material drapes really well and covers all that up! Now looking at one in another colour although you don't currently have the colour I want in stock.
- Judith (24/09/2018)
SIZE: Large COLOUR: AmberI love this top - this is the first item I have ever bought from Kettlewell and was not disappointed. The material is beautiful and I love that it’s not too long as I am short waisted. The neck is perfect and I love the slight gathering at the back. Fits me perfectly and I am going to purchase in another colour.
- Sheila Coulson (17/09/2018)Lovely top but neckline was too low for me so I had to return it.
- Carolyn Clarkson (18/05/2018)I really liked this top and the colour would have been very useful. Unfortunately I have quite a wide back and there wasn't enough fabric in the back of this top despite the gathers on the back yoke, although in other respects it seemed to fit fine. It didn't look good on me so I had to return it.
- kw (19/04/2018)Great top, more autumn colours please. The treetop green is particularly lovely bright colour. Good quality, washes and irons up great. I Always by a larger size for more comfort.
- Linda (05/03/2018)Lovely top, excellent quality. I purchased this item to team up with the flounce skirt, but unfortunately it was the wrong colour. The sleeves were far too long, but you could push them up. Beautifully packed, prompt service and very easy return with fast refund. Cannot fault Kettlewell .
- Priscilla (29/01/2018)I love my tops. The quality is great and the service is very fast. I order and I blink and they are in my wardrobe. Amazing.
- dorothy westgarth (26/01/2018)I love these tops. Great fabric and cut really well. I've got three, giving serious thought to a fourth!
- Frances Critchlow (10/01/2018)This top is flattering; the lower cut neck line is not too low for me, but you could wear a vest top underneath if need be. The material is lovely. I like the detail at the back too. I purchased the small, which is ever so slightly too long in the arms & slightly too wide across my shoulders. I decided to keep it, as I purchased with a discount & tend to roll my sleeves up & will generally where a cardigan over the top, but wish Kettlewell would consider selling an extra small.
- Ally (03/01/2018)I bought this top in Biscuit and it is beautiful. Great colour and unlike the other reviewer, I love the lower cut neck - it’s very flattering without being too revealing. I like the drapey fabric - just wear a tee shirt bra, to keep a smooth finish. I will probably get some other colours.
- Helen Frewer (13/12/2017)I bought the Sara V in lobelia which is a fantastic colour for bright springs (springs leaning towards winter). It’s a nicely shaped top but I found the fabric too stretchy for me. I am small with a small bust and worried about the neckline stretching down if I was carrying a shoulder bag. Sadly I returned it but I will have to buy something else in lobelia because I really loved ththe colour. A nice top just not for me.
- Norah Cat (20/11/2017)I found this material too lightweight although I appreciated that it had a lovely sheen and a really nice colour (biscuit).The style had an interesting back but I thought the front seemed plain and didn't hang well, being rather flimsy material. I did return this top as I felt it didn't suit me.
- Judith (03/11/2017)The garment I returned was beautiful but too large for me. the 2 garments I kept are a good and were delivered early and in excellent condition.
- Christine Latham (02/11/2017)Attractive top which fits well and is not too clingy. The pink/grey is a lovely colour.
- Widgness (31/10/2017)Fab colour as ever but style not for me. V neck cut way too low and wide so returned it. Also, I find this particular fabric tends to look tatty after several washes, however carefully done!
- Jane (30/10/2017)Lovely top. Fit and quality excellent. Sadly I didn't keep it though as I didn't like the colour I'd chosen on me!
- Annie Glibbery (19/10/2017)Delivery was earlier than predicted. I needed to return the top as the size 10 was a little too small but the replacement size 12 fits perfectly. I like the quality and will be happy to buy again from Kettlewell.
- Jmv (17/10/2017)Nice top,lovely colour but the V shape in the front was cut too low for my shape so had to return it.
- Rachel Rees (10/10/2017)Love this top. Wondered if it might be clingy, but it isn't at all. has a very subtle slur in the fabric. I like it so much that I now have two.
- Joy (10/10/2017)I really love this top - the slightly flared shaped is much more flattering than a more clingly style. Please could you make it in more winter colours?
- Susan Sweet (09/10/2017)The short sleeved version was nice - I have 4! They are a bit big but with jeans and the flattering sleeve length I got away with it. This long sleeve version swamps me and Just looks frumpy. Doesn't work at all for me
- Helen George (04/10/2017)I absolutely love this top. It is so good to get another V NECK as usually all the other tops have a too high neck. It fits very well and the green is lovely. Would have liked it in more colours . The material is lovely
- Jayne smith (26/09/2017)The short-sleeved Sara V Neck was my absolute favourite Kettlewell top and so I was thrilled to see they had brought it out with long sleeves. The reason I love these tops most of all is that they fall perfectly! I hate clingy tops. The fabric is lovely to wear and the v-neck is very flattering. I've bought every possible colour for my season... Please bring more out!
- Jodi Hawkes (24/09/2017)I ordered this in 'Mallard' I've had lots of flattering comments every time I've worn it! Lovely feel to fabric and washes well.
- Mandy (23/09/2017)Like the top but not sure about the colour, grey plum, bought the infinity scarf to go with it!
- Jan Skelton (23/09/2017)Lovely!! Very fluid feel and not too clingy! Would like longer length sleeves and body but one of my favourite buys...more colours in this style perhaps?
- Anne Thomas (19/09/2017)Great new addition. Having lived in the Cara V with a short sleeves all summer, this long sleeve version will see me through the autumn. Love the gathers on the back as it hides your bra line.
- Rebecca (18/09/2017)