Reviews of Twist Top
Add your review
If you have had an unfavourable experience please contact Kettlewell before submitting a review. We are always happy to resolve any issues you may have experienced. We are unable to contact you from a review as they are submitted anonymously.
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: True RedLoved the style and colour but too low cut for me as I am petite so had to go back.
- Heather (12/01/2019)
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: Hot PinkI really liked this and didn't have a problem at all about it being too low cut. I find this style suits me well; I have narrow shoulders but am a 34D bust. As a size 10/12 the M is a good fit. I also loved the colour, it really adds a pop of colour.
- Jane (12/01/2019)
SIZE: LL COLOUR: Dutch BlueLovely colours and a great fit. I bought LL cos I i am a 36G and I can wear without a cami. Good quality too. Shame the blue colours tend to sell out but perhaps I need to be quicker in the sale.
- Lesley (10/01/2019)
SIZE: Large COLOUR: Hot PinkThis top fits perfectly and the colour is spot on too. Do need to wear a cami under it as its quite low cut but that could be because I have a big bust. A size14 in this is a size L.
- Alexis Cave (24/09/2018)
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: True RedLoved the knotted style but it's very low cut, needs a cami. It was just too hot this summer to wear two tops one on top of the other, so I never actually had it on. Don't really see the point of a cami under a t-shirt. I'll choose a different style next time.
- Mrs Richardson (04/09/2018)
SIZE: Large COLOUR: Soft TealThe colour was spot on but there is a horrible seam running down the front so unfortunately not for me.
- Sharon (25/08/2018)I love the twist neck look and wondered whether this top would fit my large busted 14! Ordered a large and it is perfect. Tried one of my paler wow pinks in my summer colour palette, matching as best I good to the monitor of my PC, pleased to report that Cashmere Rose is spot on! This top along with two sleeveless Vs and a silky scoop neck were my first order from Kettlewell and I love them all!
- Diana (07/07/2018)Service - excellent. Delivery - excellent. Colour-excellent. Fit - good. Texture of fabric - excellent. What I didn't like was the 'speed tailored' finish on the v-neck. I would much have preferred a proper seam/binding. As a sewer perhaps I am being a bit pernickity as most clothes days are made using the 'speed tailoring' method. Overall - delighted. Thank you.
- Mrs Margaret Kirby (30/06/2018)My daughter bought me a couple of tops in different colours for my birthday- it was the first time either of us had bought from you - and they are fabulous. Great fit. Great quality and love the colours. Will defininitely buy from you again especially as the postage to France was very reasonable too.
- Michele McLusky (05/06/2018)I ordered this in True Red, I'm an autumn and it looks great. The fit is flattering, and although the neckline is quite low, it is quite a narrow vee, so it's not an issue. Very happy with the quality, ideal for the summer.
- Lynn (04/06/2018)This is the top which I have been waiting for years for Kettlewell to produce - I love it! The style is very flattering for someone who is bigger on top (big boobs) and I love both the colours I have so far (Dutch blue and soft teal). I intend to order lobelia and possibly other spring colours. I disagree with comments some reviewers have made about the quality of the fabric, which I think is perfect for summer. It is quite low as others have noted, but looks great with a toning or contrasting cami underneath. My only slight criticism would be that the neck is just overlocked, not properly hemmed, but I think that this is probably because of the twist style. All in all, five stars, thank you, Kettlewell.
- Rebecca Brewer (02/06/2018)First purchase, loved the colour and very pleased with the fit am looking forward to receiving your next catalogue
- Barbara Jones (29/05/2018)Very flattering neckline and nicely fitted top. Great quality fabric, have already washed and worn twice this week.
- Marina (25/05/2018)Lovely colours. Cute little top that shows your cleavage off well! Appears to stretch so exchanged for a smaller size. Very expensive! However a very versatile little top for your wardrobe. Thank you
- Claire wiggett (24/05/2018)This one had to go back , thin and poor quality jersey not the normal standard I have come to expect from Kettlewell. Sadly returned
- Victoria King (24/05/2018)Love the colour of the twist top but I thought the quality was very poor for the price. The unturned edge along the neck line makes it look very cheap.... it is going back. It is also very low, not that that would have stopped me buying it if it had been better quality, but such a plunge restricts the opportunity to wear unless you put a cami underneath.
- Heather (21/05/2018)Is anyone else out there unsure about the raw edge along the neckline on this top? I can see why it's there, to avoid adding more bulk to the knot, but I can't help thinking that it spoils the look somewhat. I sent for two colours and it is not so obvious on the darker colour (true red) - but on the paler soft teal, it seems very obvious and I'm debating returning this one. Otherwise, a stunning top!
- Kate (17/05/2018)Excited to see the revised twist top in a good variety of colours. The issue of loose fitting on the front/tummy has been resolved and the top sits nicely across this area. There is quite a lot of ‘twist’ which I found enhanced the bust area. However, personal preference only, the twist draws the eye a little too much. The tops were a lengthy sitting on a straight fitted skirt but look wonderful with summer capris.
- BrandyJ (17/05/2018)