Reviews of Tasha Top
Add your review
If you have had an unfavourable experience please contact Kettlewell before submitting a review. We are always happy to resolve any issues you may have experienced. We are unable to contact you from a review as they are submitted anonymously.
SIZE: Small COLOUR: Powder BlueI ordered a small which was too tight on the arms. I vary from a 10 - 12, S - M with Kettlewell. I returned the item as there were no Winter colours left that I liked in the M. Good service from Kettlewell, as always.
- Margaret (23/01/2019)
SIZE: LL COLOUR: FuchsiaGreat top and vibrant colour, really pleased with the purchase.
- Helen (29/10/2018)
SIZE: Small COLOUR: Powder BlueThis top is lovely - I bought in the sale but would buy full price. I love the colour and cut and it is great to layer over leggings. I bought small and it fits well.
- Lynne (25/10/2018)
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: AzureNot mad about the batwing style, as other customers have said, it won't suit everyone, and i'm a bit on the plump side anyway. But it was in the sale and still a good layering piece. A beautiful colour, i will look out for other azure tops next summer.
- Mrs Dale (28/09/2018)
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: Sultry NavyThis a very useful and versatile top which I am very pleased with, especially since it was bought in the sale. I originally bought the same top in my usual Kettlewell size large and found it much too big. So this time I thought I'd try medium - what a difference!
- Aine (24/09/2018)
SIZE: LL COLOUR: AzureLove this top and the azure colour is great for me, a paintbox spring. It is quite a loose fitting style and I could have ordered a smaller size. But I bought it in the sale and am still pleased with it.
- Julia Bostock (23/09/2018)
SIZE: Small COLOUR: Olive GroveThe Tasha top is brilliant! The slightly loose three quarter sleeves are very flattering and a cool alternative to short sleeves in the summer. The Tasha top is long and loose enough to tuck in jeans or skirts and pull out a little, which is also very flattering. I am petite at 5ft 00 ins with a full bust, so cannot agree with the reviewer’s earlier comment about not suiting a short person, I as I find it looks great on me! I have 2 colours, olive green and also a coral colour. They are so comfortable and easy to wear!
- Lorraine Sugden (22/09/2018)
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: LatteI received this as a gift (at my request) in Latte. Colour was great, a good neutral colour. The fit was not quite as good as I’d expected. It didn’t hang properly as it seemed to pull across the front (at front of armhole level) as if there was not sufficient fabric in the front of the garment at that point? The size was fine for me, and anything bigger would not have looked right. Also the fabric was disappointing. It was very stretchy and clingy, and quite thin compared with another tunic style top I had also bought from Kettlewell, which draped beautifully. It did look better with the sleeves ruched up my arms, and I didn’t want the hassle of having to return it, as it had been a gift, so kept it. But it did put me off buying any other colours in this style.
- Denise Richardson (22/09/2018)
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: Neon YellowBought the neon yellow and azure in the sale. Colours lovely but the style made me look a bit dumpy, not so flattering, but then I'm not very tall. .They will be great for casual wear at home though. Glad I read the reviews in advance and sized down.
- Mrs Richardson (20/09/2018)
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: Olive GroveThe colours of Kettlewell are always lovely. I agree with a few of the other customers that this top may not always be flattering, as the material is quite clingy., but the length for me is perfect. I purchased the Tasha Top in the sale, as l thought the top quite pricey at full price.
- April Willis (19/09/2018)
SIZE: LL COLOUR: FuchsiaAnother great top from Kettlewell I already have a green one of these tops and wanted a vibrant colour . Very comfortable shape and lovely silky feel . It was also in the sale so another bonus well done .
- Victoria King (18/09/2018)
SIZE: Small COLOUR: AzureLovely top - the Azure colour is very striking. Generous sizing and a nice relaxed fit. Could be dressed up or down.
- Donna (31/08/2018)
SIZE: Small COLOUR: AzureLove this top! Purchased a medium,but replaced it with a small which is perfect for me. Colour is so vibrant and I love it. Great service!
- Patricia (20/08/2018)
SIZE: Large COLOUR: Neon YellowGreat length, fab colours, but the batwing sleeves didn’t suit me. I had to return the tops I’d ordered and, as usual, my returns were dealt with very promptly. Great service!
- Patricia McKenzie (13/08/2018)
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: CharcoalI have bought four of these in the sale. I wanted to check out the colours. I am keeping them all as they look great. I’ve been needing some new t shirts for a while but I wanted something just a little bit different to the usual round neck, long sleeves, cotton jersey fabric. The fabric of these is lovely-sort of silky but not. Another nice thing about this style is that you can layer a vest or cami underneath-useful for when it will be cooler. No lumps and bumps either as they are a looser fit.
- Marion (13/08/2018)
SIZE: Small COLOUR: FuchsiaI love the colours the concept is amazing. I bought 3 or 4 items for my 1st order. I just don't find the items quality for the money as the fabric is quite thin.
- amanda kerrison (12/08/2018)
SIZE: LL COLOUR: AzureLove this top, so versatile and just lovely
- Luisa (06/08/2018)
SIZE: Large COLOUR: AlmondLovely tops, I bought two, nice fit and quality is good.
- Jan P (30/07/2018)
SIZE: MediumI have now purchased 4 of these amazingly versatile tops in beautifully vibrant colours and frequently receive compliments about them. They keep their shape and colour wash after wash and can be dressed up or worn casually hiding a multitude of sins for those of us with a not so svelte waistline. I’m a size 14/16 on top and bought medium size which are lovely loose fit. Also, the service from Kettlewell is always first class. 5* rating from me .
- Sandie Doyle (30/07/2018)
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: HeliotropeLovely top in the most gorgeous colour, looks great with white jeans, slips easily over a vest or cami if required and hangs well. Excellent value in the sale!
- Jo (27/07/2018)
SIZE: Large COLOUR: FuchsiaMy experience with Kettlewell has always been excellent lovely clothes well made and a prompt service will always recommend you.
- Mrs Jean Rawson (26/07/2018)
SIZE: Small COLOUR: PecanI already had one of these excellent tops and when I saw the glorious sale colours It was too good to miss. Lovely feel which is so important.
- Angela Wilson (26/07/2018)
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: CassisLovely top. Immediately admired at work by two colleagues. Floaty and comes up quite big.
- Chris Pole (26/07/2018)
SIZE: Small COLOUR: Sultry NavyGorgeous quality. Could not decide between all the lovely colours so bought 4. I am a 10 so small is a big sloppy fit which I love. As usual with Kettlewell sizes are generous.
- Kath robinson (24/07/2018)I saw these were a loose fit so ordered two at M, whereas I would usually take a L (size 16/18 for a non-clingy top). These fit well, relaxed but not clingy. Colours wonderful. One is from my Spring palette and is very flattering - compliments already. For the other I rebelled and chose from another season - still a glorious colour but not as flattering to my skin tone as is usual from the Spring palette. Well done Kettlewell, I will stick to Spring recommendations in future!
- Sue Tipple (23/07/2018)this is my third Tasha top...am a size 14-16 australian, bought L..fits beautifully over the Kettlewell long vest top and sits as a roomy stylish casual piece
- michelle (23/07/2018)Bought the helliotrop, then the navy, then the pale aqua then the pink. Says it all.... Gorgeous. I am size 10 and bought the small which is oversize but looks super.
- kath robinson (19/07/2018)Love these tops as like the loose fit and shape and length. Now have 5 different colours. but would love one in pink. Are there plans to introduce some new colours to the range for Summer?
- Debra (19/07/2018)I bought two of these tops in the sale, fuschia and neon yellow. (I am winter). The colours are stunning and I love the material. Although I thought they looked very big when I first unwrapped them the style is such that they drape beautifully and I am very very pleased with them. I am 16-18 and find Kettlewell tops in LL fit very well.
- Anne Smith (19/07/2018)Already have a few colours of Tasha top, lovely to wear, bought this one in cassis, lovely deep colour. Bought in sale so good value
- Muriel (17/07/2018)Good colour, will match well with more than one pair of trousers. Lightweight and easy to wear.
- Wendy (13/07/2018)I liked this top very much. Good cut and fabric and although it looks on the big side, when being worn it drapes nicely.
- Sally barnes (10/07/2018)My first purchase from Kettlewell, and definitely won't be my last. Gorgeous colour, quality fabric and worth paying a bit more than I would usually pay for such a lovely top. I'm looking forward to wearing it when the heat wave is over! - Ruth (2/07/18)
- Ruth Jones (02/07/2018)Love this top got the aqua gorgeous colour would love all the colours Am 12/14 and got m looks fab
- GAIL BURGESS Top2Toe Beauty (27/06/2018)Love the colour and style of this top. I am 14/16 and had to swap the LL size which was too big , for L, which fits perfectly.
- Susan Earl (04/06/2018)Love, love, love this top. I have it in lobelia after recently having my colours done by Jo (thank you Jo!). It is very flattering. Thought it would swamp me (5'2") but it doesn't. I have it in small and it looks great over a cami in 'leaf'
- MB (01/06/2018)Nice quality top. A bit expensive but worth it for the colour if it suits you. Only grumble is so many colours are missing in my size!
- Kate (01/06/2018)The colours were lovely, I though the material wasn't great for the money! I'm quite slim, so the fit on me wasn't great.
- karen (30/05/2018)Like my comments on the Lulu layered top , I find this top also fits the bill for my rather busty but otherwise fairly straight body . The sleeves are key as they minimise the obvious but skim over the slimmer parts .. I wear a long camisole underneath to vary the look and this also solves the problems of the rise in the top when the arms are raised....I dance a lot in them . Very comfortable to wear .I wear over the long camisole and sometimes with the infinity scarf to change the look again ...but it is a wonderful casual top just on its own. Love the curved hem ...also very flattering and a perfect length to just cover the bottom , especially if warn with the long camisole to change the look. I would love this with either a slightly lower neck line or a gentle v neckline . Hoping for more colours in the new season ... great to find a top that is both flattering and in my colours .Thank you kettlewell
- sue (30/05/2018)I love this top, pity the navy was out of stock. I also wanted a top in emerald but that too,was out fs stock. This is the first time I have ordered from you and I will again if you have the stock! I am 5ft 8 and a size 16 bust but 12 trousers. This top does not cling over the bust and drapes over the hips. Well done!
- Mary Bond (27/05/2018)Love my 3 purchases. Cascade cardi ,leggings and top. The colours are excellent , as are the materials. Very happy.
- Dorothy Jamieson (25/04/2018)This is the second top I have purchased because I find them great to wear with skinnies. It hides my thickening waistline but flatters my broad shoulders and narrow thighs. A very useful item to have in my summer wardrobe. Fantastic colours too.
- Carolyn (25/04/2018)This is my 3rd purchase from Kettlewell. I love this top, the fit, style, colour and material are fab. I am 5ft 5 and a size 10. Perfect fit and length. No issues with the sizing. A little bit on the pricey side and more than what I would usually pay for an everyday top but I suppose you get what you pay for and if its anything like my other tops from Kettlewell it will wash well too. Very pleased with this purchase.
- Susan Wilson (19/04/2018)Love this top...great style...I bought a red as this will be worn all year round but I was disappointed with the autumn colour choices for summer.
- Hilary Henry (10/04/2018)Unfortunately disappointing for a 5'8" size 10/12. A little short and shapeless on my rather narrow shoulders - I can see why this makes a lovely top for those with a bigger bust. I found the fabric lacking body but the colours were lovely.
- Helen O (09/04/2018)I bought 2 as I could not decide on colour happy with both soft material lovely drape and non clingy
- maggie bradley (24/03/2018)The colours of Kettlewell are beautiful, and my Tasha Top wasn't a dissapointment colour wise, but the sizing and fit was. The material clung in all the wrong places, and the size ping was far too big, so am afraid l sent it back. I will look out for it in the sale, and will size down next time.
- April Willis (21/03/2018)Love this lop. Ordered a size down and it’s perfect. I only wish that the fabric was a solid color and that it came in more winter colors. The cut is perfect for me.
- Nina (16/03/2018)Just received my Imogen top. I’m a 16 “apple” so ordered LL. Lovely flowing fit, looks really good, gorgeous colour, Amethyst. Will be ordering another in Bright Teal. Well done Kettlewell, you’ve done it again!
- Rosie (08/03/2018)I have 10 of the summer colored Tasha Tops . I fine they hang beautifully,I am big busted. Always cando with more colors.
- Stephanie leon (05/03/2018)Lovely colour (true red) and great fabric. I am a 16 and the LL was a bit big but my first purchase so next time I would pick L.
- Gerry (04/03/2018)have had my original Tasha top for a few years and this new one in gorgeous poppyis very different, much lighter in weight...actually prefer it...i am a size 14 to 16 top in australia and i toss between L and LL...would probably go L in the new material...
- Michelle (07/02/2018)sent for this to match a skirt which did not fit me so had to return it. Loved the quality and soft feel - hope to find another top to suite me .
- kath (10/01/2018)I am a size 8 and ordered a small but it was still too big - shame as it seemed like it would drape nicely if it was a bit smaller - ordered the colour called Poppy as looked lovely on the Autumn model but it was a bit bright on me. Please introduce some smaller sizes Kettlewell...
- Lisa (03/01/2018)Lovely top! I am a size 10 & the small is a good fit.
- Ally (02/01/2018)Pretty top and a lovely colour but the shape of the top didn’t flatter me at all. Returned and a refund received very quickly thank you.
- Carol Verrier (07/12/2017)I tried this top to go with evening wear as well as smart casual ,I bought a grey and a taupe. Both look good dressed up with palatto trousers. I was unsure of the batwing sleeves but they are very elegant and drap well from the shoulders.
- M Carter (16/11/2017)I bought 2 of these ( purple and deep pink ) and love them. They hang loosely, which suits me as I’m quite fat! The colours are fantastic and it was hard to choose only 2, I might get another. The only downside for me is that the material is very thin and slightly transparent, which means I have to wear a flesh-coloured bra to avoid it being visible, but this is only a small niggle. I agree with the reviewer who said you need to wear a necklace with this, it definitely looks better. All in all, this is a great top - elegant yet casual and the longer length is very good for covering bum and tum! I wish Kettlewell would do more longer tops - I often see tops I like but they are too short for my apple shape. Range of colours is fantastic! I will definitely buy more
- Jane Sanderson (15/11/2017)I loved the colour and fabric, but the wierd batwing style sleeves will make it impossible to layer under a cardigan or jacket, which is essential at this time of year. So back it went.... I liked the length and would welcome more longer tops like this.
- HelenW (13/11/2017)I bought one as a present for my sister in a large but it was far too big so exchanged for a medium which is a perfect fit. She loves the style and curved bottom and has now brought another two.
- Teresa Lear (10/11/2017)I bought the Tasha top in Leaf - love the colour. It looked enormous when I took it out of the bag but hangs beautifully on. I bought the LL, my normal measurement is 14-16. My next purchase will have to be a shawl or a wrap, as I agree, it's difficult to wear a coat with the batwings.
- madeleine harrington (09/11/2017)I ordered this top because I wanted a loose Fitting top for skinny Jeans but the size small was too large for me.
- Christina Frank (06/11/2017)Lovely material and colour (fig), but very strange cut. Batwings that look very strange when you raise your arms. Unfortunately will be returning because of this.
- Helen (06/11/2017)Ordered this Tasha Top in Poppy, size L, I am a 12/14 and normally M but thought I should size up. It was too large and Poppy was too bright so I exchanged it for a Tasha in Medium colour Fig which is absolutely gorgeous. Love the design, fabric and drape of this garment and will definitely be ordering more. Excellent service from Kettlewell, prompt delivery, easy and prompt exchange. Thank you
- Liz Wodehouse (16/10/2017)I have a few tops in this style. The poppy red is bright and makes other autumn colours pop. Looks good with jeans and cords
- Sue Berry (14/10/2017)This was my first ever purchase from Kettlewell following a colour refresh a few weeks ago. I was delighted to learn there are now more colours I can choose from. I decided to buy the red top and love it. Having already washed and ironed it, it still looks like new.
- Julie (09/10/2017)A lovely top. I have just received mine in Cassis, size L. I am a 16-18 and it fits beautifully...not too tight. I have quite a large bust and the 'batwing' style sleeve really helps to distract from my chest area. The fabric is, as it says, silky and so lovely to wear. Will be buying more colours!
- Jane (09/10/2017)I like the Tasha top and the colour is lovely but it takes such a long time to dry.
- Shirley (03/10/2017)I ordered this top a several colours because I just couldn't make up my mind which I liked the most. As it turned out they were all lovely colours but the shape of this top on me was very odd. The under arm seam sat half way down my upper arm? I thought it still looked ok but this meant, in my opinion, that this top wouldn't be very versatile. I couldn't put a cardigan or coat over the top. Sadly I returned them all.
- Vanessa (25/09/2017)Love my Tasha tops! Have quite a few now.
- Marion Pollard (21/09/2017)Very flattering, flowing top with a lovely long back. I'm going to buy another! I am 5ft 8' and and its a perfect length on me.
- Amy Rankin (20/09/2017)Bought in fig colour ,good length on me 5'7" , the top skims the body so covers imperfections ! Very pleased has washed beautifully
- Joan Winters (19/09/2017)Lovely neon colour but fit on me was awful. I am 5ft 4, usually 10/12 and have a semi-curvy figure and this was disappointingly so unflattering. Think it would suit someone far more slender. Gutted as I had wanted to buy this top for ages. and sadly it had to be returned.
- underwood (05/09/2017)Love the colour of this top and wished other styles came in this shade of green. The style just didn't suit me.
- Hilary (29/08/2017)I bought a couple of these last year and was a bit disappointed with them. I then saw one on a friend with similar proportions to my own. It looked fabulous. thought I must try again with a size smaller. That had been the problem. My new smaller tops are just what I'd hoped for. I'd love one in slate grey now if you could do that colour.
- Jan (14/08/2017)Very well made garment, nice fabric and wears and washes well. Very glad I ordered from you as your service is excellent, so nice to receive well packed order.
- Catherine Davies (14/08/2017)Lovely fabric, good service, just the right colour; too long for me being a shortie, but I can easily shorten it. Happy customer.
- Gina Snowden (31/07/2017)Lovely fabric. The cut is a bit strange, wear it as long as you have no plans to raise your arms above horizontal, as the whole top comes with you and shows off your tummy.
- Michelle Evans (17/07/2017)Love these, bought another two to supplement the three I already have. They wash well and retain their shape and if folded and rolled for storage in drawers do not crease. ideal! Also very easy to dress 'up' if the necessity arises.
- Linda (28/06/2017)Absolutely loved it very good fit.
- Susie Icke (17/06/2017)Love this top. Love the batwing, so comfy. Versatile. Bought 2 colours, looking to buy more
- Lyn Brunton (08/06/2017)Tasha top nice 'n easy to wear. Not too long or bulky for a shortie like me. 3/4 sleeves and wide neck line just right. Had a job choosing from so many shades but happy with selection pale blue.
- Patti Townsend (02/06/2017)Received a catalogue and I am so glad that you sent it as I love stylish & colourful Tshirts, so for my first purchase I ordered three of the Tasha tops, navy, magenta & leaf green. The colours are vibrant and the style Is perfect for my shape, bought them in large as I like my tops to be loose and am just so happy with them that I am hoping a few of the colours out of stock at present will be made available soon.
- Linda (01/06/2017)Very pleased with thus too. Good quality, interesting styke and nice colour.
- Anne (29/05/2017)Whilst I like the quality and style of the top I find drying it and then hanging it difficult as it always ends up with poke marks from whatever hanger I use. It creases too easily to store not hung up. If you have time to dry it flat, fold it and iron it just as you need it it will be a good buy for you.
- DME (29/05/2017)I really wanted to like this top, and the colour was beautiful. However, it just didn't seem to fit right. I bought this in a small but it absolutely swamped me. The arms were the only bit that fitted but they gaped a lot under the armpits and I also struggled to make the neckline and shoulders sit properly so I had to return this.
- H (27/05/2017)I bought the Tasha top in sultry navy as a bit of an experiment as it is not the type of style I would usually wear. The colour and fabric were lovely but the style of top did not suit me so I exchanged it for a Davina top in sultry navy which is fab!
- Fiona S (15/05/2017)I'm not a big fan of batwing sleeves, but I bought this top last year in a coral spring colour and I like the style of it. It covers up the bits you want covered and hangs well over trousers or jeans, so I can live with the sleeves. I do think it needs a scarf or a big necklace over the top though, otherwise the neckline looks plain. This time around I bought Seaspray and Lobelia, both great colours. HOWEVER, I think you can size down in this top - I am pretty much always a Kettlewell medium, I'm a size 12 and only 5ft 2, but the medium in this top was way too big when I bought it last year, so this year I ordered in a small.
- Helen (11/05/2017)Bought this for the fabulous heliotrope colour which was gorgeous. Unfortunately the neck did not look good on me, so sadly returned it. Searched for other tops with scoop or v- neck which suit me, but nothing in same colour. More styles in heliotrope please Kettlewell.
- Janet Taylor (11/05/2017)Was very happy with colours of the tops, For me the style wasn't right on me so i returned them for the square neck tops which i was very happy with
- Carol Lomas (03/05/2017)Ordered in green. Worn a number of times already and can see that wear will increase as the weather gets warmer - sleeves are slightly batwing so it doesn't work so well with something over the top
- Emma (02/05/2017)Happy to invest in 2 of the new autumn colours, as my previous Tasha tops have given such good service!
- Kate Adams (24/04/2017)Really wanted to like this as the colour range is great and it's a good length but like some reviewers if I'd known it was bat wing I'd have steered well clear. Appreciate lots of people like it but not for me .
- Fiona Ellison (18/04/2017)I am very pleased indeed with the top. The style and colour are very good. I am78 Years old . Classic design, with twist is good for me. And I need bright colours. I was too late for the yellow infinity scarf.
- Valerie harris (17/04/2017)I'm new to Kettlewell and I am happy that I have found this online-shop! I am soft, warm and deep and it is very difficult to find clothes in the 'right' colours. I ordered the Tasha Top in different colours and I love it very much. To me it's the perfect basic shirt and a great addition to my wardrobe. You can style it chic or casual and the material is very nice, good quality. I am a tall 10 and bought a medium and it is perfect in size.
- Susanne Krammling (11/04/2017)Love love love this Tasha top. Mine is Navy being a winter. Perfect additon to my wardrobe, great for work tucked into a pair of slacks or at the weekend with a pair of jeans. Hugely versatile. THANK YOU.
- Hetta (10/04/2017)All I need to say is that the other reviewers are correct. This is a great top made of an excellent drapey material which packs well, washes and dries without creases. The quality of the colour dye is, as always with Kettlewell, top class. What appears expensive at first glance will I hope pay for itself in the long run.
- Ann Pearsons (08/04/2017)I'm new to Kettlewell clothes and am loving it so far. Just bought this in pebble - looks gorgeous on, colour perfect and hangs nicely. Apparently I am Autumn and this colour definitely suits me. I also bought an infinity scarf in coral and have received so many compliments whenever I wear it. Very happy, thank you.
- Andrea (05/04/2017)Great top, can wear tucked in or left loose. Lovely material and well made.
- Sally Compobassi (03/04/2017)A stylish , modern top. Good quality.
- Elspeth Julian (28/03/2017)Beautiful top good fit I wear size 12 medium is excellent love the colours will be buying more in the autumn colours
- Yvonne macmillan (25/03/2017)Tasha top is my favourite style of all my Kettlewell clothes. I now have four different colours. In winter I wear them with silky polo neck under, then they move into spring without the polo. The colours are lovely and new colours keep being added. It hangs beautifully and is loose and comfortable.
- Muriel (25/03/2017)Also struggling with the neckline and dropped shoulders on this top. I'm a 12 and ordered the Medium but am going to exchange for a Small to see if it's easier to wear and makes me feel less like a flying fox! . Fab heliotrope colour, please Kettlewell make more tops in this colour, it is my best best wow colour and really difficult to find on the high street.
- Kate (14/03/2017)Haven't worn this yet except to try it on when it arrived, but very pleased with the shape and the way it hangs. Will be nice over a vest/cami.
- Diane Brown (09/03/2017)Love the top and the colour (pink) - lovely quality, easy to wear and very flattering.
- J Bates (08/03/2017)I ordered this top purely to try out the colour (Sultry Navy) as I had left it too late to buy the slash-neck tee I really wanted! It was an interesting experiment. I am 5' tall, a size 6/8, and prefer more fitted styles, so I wasn't expecting wonders from this top, despite the rave reviews it has received. I found it strange and rather uncomfortable to wear - the sleeves are very fitted and are what I would describe as 'bat-wing', so the top pulls up when you raise your arms. The neckline was totally unsuitable - it was far too wide for my shoulders and slipped from one side to the other, revealing my bra straps. The body of the garment is very loose and flowing, so I would imagine suits anyone who is looking for a very draped style that doesn't cling at all.
- Devongirl27 (27/02/2017)Love the soft olive top. It is flattering, well cut, comfortable and goes well with soft creamy linen trousers. Good for travelling. Ordered M which was good. Very pleased with this. It is the second item I have bought from Kettlewell and so far... very good!
- IRENE DENNIS-JONES (24/02/2017)When I first tried this style the neck was so wide it fell straight off my shoulders. However, this season I tried again and am happy to report that this time the neck is in better proportion to the size of the garment.
- Jane Dougall (20/02/2017)Love the Tasha top, useful either on its own, over t shirt or cami, or with silky polo in winter. Just bought grey in sale, already have other colours. Wash well.
- Muriel (17/02/2017)I kept this for the gorgeous colour (chestnut). Style is quite nice, but I'd prefer a solid fabric (without the flecks).
- Clare (11/01/2017)Love this top. Fits great, washes well. A new colour for me and I love it.
- Tania Honey (02/01/2017)Ordered this top at a reduced price, so the price was even better! I would have liked it a bit longer, but I am nearly six foot, looks really lovely with a long cami underneath.
- CG (09/12/2016)Bought on of these eighteen months ago and love the shape and feel. Can be casual or smart enough for work, very comfortable and easy to care for. Love the two new ones, especially when bought at reduced price, a win-win situation!
- Lindsey (09/12/2016)I ordered a size 16 and ordered both the Medium & Large. The M fitted but the L looked so much better, so that's which one I kept. The colour, Old Bronze, is absolutely gorgeous. I wore a vest under it the other day and the neckline didn't show it at all. Very very pleased with this purchase.
- Sue (07/12/2016)I now have two of these tops in Pebble grey and Heliotrope. I'm a size 12 on top and 5ft 3in, and have found it nice to wear a slightly looser style that doesn't swamp me! What makes the difference is that although the body of the top is loose, the arms are quite fitted, which makes it a flattering style to wear. I bought the Pebble grey top with 30% off, which made the top good value, though I think they are rather expensive when paying full price.
- Juliet Fellows (05/12/2016)In Seaspray Great top. It comes up big around neck so I have exchanged for a small. I am size 12 to 14 in top and am 34f in bust. Good length for us taller ladies It seems that modal tops come up large if loose fit. It's not very dressy material but Can be glammed up with beads!!
- GD (01/12/2016)This is the fourth Tasha top I have ordered since they were intrioduced to the range and I love the style. It looks good with jeans, is comfortable to wear and washes well.
- Shirley Smith (25/11/2016)Love the colour (sea spray) although I think I meant to buy Aqua! Fit fine but I Might go up a size next time as I like my tops slightly baggier, am going to buy one for a friend who lives abroad for Xmas as perfect for posting! Do agree that they are fairly expensive for what is, after all, a long-sleeved t-shirt.
- Suzy Hiscox (23/11/2016)A more contemporary style top for Kettlewell I think which is great would have liked a slightly more scooped neckline. I bought in 3 colours, so tempted to keep them all but as I have bought a few knits for winter too I will have to return something from the order and these are a bit expensive for this type of very casual day to day top! I definitely think more summer wear as the sleeves do not allow for a coat or jumper but with the white long line vest underneath it's just about OK for Autumn/Spring. It's meant to be large so I still ordered usual M and they are perfect in size just hang and very comfy with a lovely range of colours.
- Mimi Wheeler (08/11/2016)I'm a tall size 10. I love the styling of this top, although I wish it was available in an XS size. As it is so free flowing, the small is a little too large for me. I still love it though. 4 stars only because of the sizing issue.
- Anne (29/10/2016)I bought two in large. They look better off than on, material quite cheap looking and clingy. Didn't like neckline which is boatshape and too big. They are expensive for what they are, I should have returned them as they are not flattering. Lovely colours though, But disappointing.
- sheila (28/10/2016)Ordered a small size which turned out to be too big for me - usually a size 10- it was too big around the neck but tight on the arms. Sleeves did not suit my body shape at all. Sadly returning it but have other tops which I love.
- Hazel H (20/10/2016)Light and easy to wear, so great for summer evenings. Fabric tends to stretch where I don't want (neckline) yet sleeves are snug so I'm reluctant to buy a size smaller.
- Pat (16/10/2016)I have this top in several colours. It hangs really well and looks good with skinny jeans. Its a really good wardrobe staple
- Amanda (15/10/2016)I love this top. I have it in five colours now. Don't be put off when you put it on, it needs a bit of "arranging" around the neckline and the sleeves pushing up to have its full impact. Yes it is big but if you size down you will loose the fluidity of the design. I bought my usual medium (I am a 10-12) and it fits just fine. It is beautiful material and colours are fantastic. Se easy to wear and to dress up or down.
- Jane Bacon (15/10/2016)Liked the design - love the colour - hated the fabric. It looks cheap and nasty!
- Carolyn Bartlett (03/10/2016)Really wasn't sure about this when I received it, thought it might be too baggy BUT I have had so many compliments when wearing it, even from a lady in Morrisons (other supermarkets are available...tho I've never received a compliment in one of them before). Even the husband of 30 odd years who I sometimes think wouldn't notice if I wore a bin bag said how nice it looked. will be buying another colour shortly.
- Elizabeth Phuller (29/09/2016)Saw all the fab reviews for this and decided to order one for Autumn. The colour turtle is awesome, but oh, boy, the fit was terrible. I am a 10/12 so was advised to size down as the M would be too baggy. The body hangs beautifully but the sleeves are way too tight. Ruched up they feel uncomfortable and worn down they restrict movement and remind me of the awful batwing tops of the 1980's. If I had realised the style was semi bat-wing then I would not have ordered it. Its going back. Pity because I love the colour and the quality.
- Kate S (26/09/2016)This is my third of these tops I find them very flattering casual but stylish. I always buy a size smaller as I still like to have some shape all in all a good purchase.
- Chris (01/09/2016)Already had this in teal, have now bought another two in different colours. Actually bought one in a small and one in a medium because you were out of stock in one of the medium, but they both fit! Really nice to wear and the colours are great.
- Muriel Vernon (24/08/2016)I love this top, I now have this top in five colours and absolutely love it. I wear them to work and also dress them up in the evening with jeans. Very versatile and they hand beautifully without being clingy. Please don't ever stop this item, just keep producing it in more colours!
- Jo (16/08/2016)Bought the cobalt version in a medium. I'm a size 12 and although I'm keeping it, I think I should have ordered the small because it's very roomy but does hang beautifully. I really like the fabric with a very slight slubby weave. Haven't bought anything quite so bright before but the colour really suits me as a Winter. Thanks Kettlewell!
- SandraJT (13/08/2016)Lovely top, floaty, fine, flattering. Will buy more.
- Jane (29/07/2016)Love these tops but would have liked another colour i.e. black.
- Jacqueline Gottesman (29/07/2016)Fabulous colour but had to return as neck cut too wide and low for my shoulders, literally falling off.
- Jane Dougall (28/07/2016)Lovely top .... Have now got two ! Feel good when I wear them .
- Jane Gentles (27/07/2016)Love the very fine fabric. I chose seaspray colour and am very pleased with it.
- GILL COPE (25/07/2016)This top is my second purchase from Kettlewell. Like the updated styles. Both tops hang well and always buy a small size which fit perfectly and not too clingy. Dress up or down - good with jeans or more formal trousers. Am waiting to see if my favourite colour dusty pink comes back online!
- Trisha (22/07/2016)Love it! My new favourite top, very comfortable and drapy, lovely shape and fabric and particularly like the Ice Lavender colour. So nice to see with this and the draped neck vest some non-clingy, non close fitting options in the Kettlewell colours.
- Ellie (28/06/2016)Comfortable and so easy to wear. Buying another one in a different colour. These tops a so versatile, can dress them up or down.
- Dee Brandao (22/06/2016)A great top. I have 2 in this style and the colours are lovely.
- Susan Baker (17/06/2016)I love this top and the colour is vibrant. I found the size to be generous but medium fits well
- Jilly (15/06/2016)It is a very nice top indeed but sadly the style just didn't suit me, it was too tight tight on my arms and far too loose and baggy in the body, perhaps a size smaller would have been a better fit. I would like to try other styles as the fabric and colours are lovely and I'm hoping there is something in the range that would suit me.
- Julie McGoldrick (14/06/2016)I have about 4 of this style, they are so useful and come in lovely colours. they are long enough to cover my tummy which always a consideration. I am tempted to try a smaller size because the neckline is a bit loose. this is the most useful top I have in my collection of Kettlewell tops.thank you so much.
- Anne Blandford (10/06/2016)Great top. Bought my actual size and took on holiday next day. It washes and wears beautifully .Will buy in other colours now. Also bought the dress on the cover for my daughter and she is delighted.
- Scrumpo (07/06/2016)I bought this top in Aqua in the small size - perfect for my 10 bust with 12 wide shoulders :). I had so many compliments I then bought the same in Bright Purple.. This top is such a versatile shape and style -- it can be work with 3/4 leggings for a casual style or with more formal trousers for work. Brilliant!
- A Peterson (06/06/2016)This is my third Tasha top. I usually wear more fitted tops, but this is so comfy and fun.Plus my husband complimented me when wearing it.
- Amanda Chisholm (01/06/2016)Lovely top, beautiful colours, hangs well. Although I am a size 16, ordered the medium which fits perfectly. Hoping that you get more of the rose taupe colour, which is the colour I was most interested in.
- Liz Frost (01/06/2016)Love these tops, now have four, periwinkle, French grey, rose taupe and seaspray, all flattering and interesting colours.. Medium perfect fit for me (size 12, 5'8"), love the wide neckline (no problem with bra straps) and the drape of the fabric. .I haven't felt the need to wear a cami with it and like the weight of the fabric, feels cool, smart and comfortable.
- Marilyn (01/06/2016)Lovely top, lovely colour and fabric but just not for me.
- Maureen Bridge (27/05/2016)I ordered the small and medium in this style having read the reviews. I am a 10/12 and after debate decided to keep the small because it fitted better at the neck and sleeves. The medium was just too big at the neck and shoulders and so gave no shape. I compromised a bit on the length as it is a little shorter but still covers the tummy and I think it gives a slimmer appearance. I purchased the swing top at the same time and in this instance the medium was best!!!! So my advice is to take advantage of the free returns service and get a choice of sizes. Th cobalt colour is fantastic.
- Carolyn (26/05/2016)Beautiful top, lovely bright colour, super comfortable, very forgiving - love it! I will be buying more although I do agree with other reviewers about the neckline.
- Jane G (24/05/2016)Ordered two of these tops in large (14) as they looked just what I was after. Unfortunately they are too long for me, I'm 5'4 and a pear shape, so although they fitted perfect on top, they were too tight on the hips. The length would,probably have been fine if not for the snug fit.
- Dawn (24/05/2016)Beautiful autumn colour (seaspray), Autumn turquoise is just not 'in' this season so I am very pleased that Kettlewell has a few tops in my favourite colours. I also like the longer style as it is very flattering....Would have like a cotton option too for Summer.
- Hilary Henry (23/05/2016)Had to return this item - felt nice but for petites it is way to big and I felt I was disappearing in it!
- Bernie (22/05/2016)Don't like this at all. Neck too wide body too wide. Sleeves too tight - I have thin arms
- Helen George (22/05/2016)This is a beautiful top, the colour and material are lovely. Unfortunately the dolman sleeve style did not suit me. Is it possible to have a more fitted top half? Sadly had to return it.
- Patricia Daley (22/05/2016)Lovely colours and I like the fabric. Light enough for summer. Launders easily.. Agree with other review. My bra straps show so would prefer smaller neck opening to make the top perfect.
- R Westcott (19/05/2016)Fab colours but the neck is still way too wide for my shoulders, and that's with taking a smaller size as loosely cut. Ended up sewing the sides of the neck up. To be honest, I've had to sew up/modify and adapt most of Kettlewell's styles. Worth it for the colours and fortunately I can sew. Nevertheless, does get a bit tedious!
- Jane Dougall (19/05/2016)Agree with some previous comments that going down a size can help with this. Love the colour of the top (pebble grey). it is comfortable and very smart and useful. I do find the fabric a bit thin, so I have to be careful what I wear underneath it. I expect to wear it a lot.
- Lilian (18/05/2016)This is for me the most flattering top, as the style is forgiving and the soft fabric skims over the body instead of clinging. I have bought the fabulous Seaspray and Heliotrope and they both look really good with white crop trousers, a very useful addition to the wardrobe and I will add to the collection gradually!
- Ann McGraw (12/05/2016)Just love the tasha top. Lovely material and the style and fitting is very flattering to the figure. I am a 8/10 uk size and small fits perfectly. Looks great with skinny jeans and leggings. But will look equally good with regular jeans, shorts or skirts - this top is really is that versatile and will be great addition to anyone's wardrobe. At the moment I only have one top in Rose Taupe, but will soon be adding more colours soon!!!
- Katie Haslop (23/03/2016)I love my Aqua Tasha top, fits like a dream, and the colour is too die for. This is perfect for my Spring wardrobe. Will definitly be adding to my Tasha collection x
- Amanda Koppes (20/03/2016)Fabulous Tasha top arrived in time to take on holiday. So thrilled with it's comfort, casual chic look and gorgeously useful colour (French Grey). Will be ordering in other colours as soon as I return!
- Wendy Kibblewhite (20/03/2016)I bought this top in French Grey in the large size. The neck is wide, but it doesn't gape. The sleeves are a very flattering length and the loose flare round in the bottom is also very forgiving. A good addition to the wardrobe.
- Julia Burn (20/03/2016)To add to my previous review, I now own 3 of these tops! Latest addition is the Rose Taupe which is such a flattering colour. Can't praise these too highly.
- Trish Marshall (18/03/2016)Lovely tops. I ordered the mole and grey. More colours please
- Sue (22/08/2015)I really like this top - great fit - lovely colour. I want another one, so wearable
- Jill Roberts (03/07/2015)I wanted to love this top but found that the neck was very wide and loose (showed bra straps) and also that the fabric was thinner and much stretchier than I'd imagined so that straps etc were visible through the fabric and it really needed a cami underneath - too much faff for me. Colour (raspberry) was a lovely winter dark pinky red but it had to go back.
- Tricia (06/06/2015)Very pleased I do not normally go for loose tops as I prefer the type that show your figure off, however this top is fab, you do however need to go down a size. It somehow just drapes the figure in the right places,& so versatile, most impressed in fact have just ordered another one.
- Chris (03/06/2015)I ordered this in Watermelon and Periwinkle and both colours are lovely and the fabric is beautiful with the slight self coloured fleck in it, but the style does nothing for my apple shaped body so, sadly, they are going back.
- Linda (01/06/2015)I bought this top in the watermelon and the periwinkle. Both are beautiful colours. I wondered if the loose fit of this top would make it hang off my shoulders but was pleased to see that the fit across the shoulders was neat and did not show any underwear straps whilst the rest of the garment drapes beautifully. I would love to see this top in short and long sleeve versions as it is just so easy to wear and is a very up to date look. Just lovely!
- Eli (26/05/2015)I have the grey and the watermelon. The grey is a great colour, very versatile, it goes with so much. The watermelon is a beautiful, vibrant colour. I bought a size smaller than my usual Kettlewell size (M rather than L) and the fit is perfect for me. The tops hang beautifully and I find them very flattering. Lovely, easy to wear tops.
- AnnG (22/05/2015)Wearing this for the first time, and loving how it feels and looks. Even had a compliment from my husband! I'm wearing a camisole underneath for a smooth look. The periwinkle is a beautiful colour and I love the slub in the fabric. Wondering which other colour to go for!
- Trish Marshall (17/05/2015)Water melon is a lovely colour and the length is perfect, much better than tops that sit on the hip but the batwing type sleeves are not a flattering feature. Makes one feel like they are wearing the right size from the front but sideways you could be mistaken for having something up your back! Shame.
- Vivien Barrow (15/05/2015)I bought this in watermelon (such a beautiful colour - can we have more items in this colour please!) and I loved the look of the top from the photos. Sadly it swamps me, I bought my usual size M but it is just too big and not flattering - it makes me look huge and the batwing style sleeves aren't flattering.
- Helen (09/05/2015)More colours please!
- k (10/04/2015)I have bought two now. Please add more colours plus white soft white. The pebble grey is an interesting colour is works with many clothes combinations. I hope this top continues into next season.
- Sue Berry (09/04/2015)Gorgeous fit and feel. Will be ordering another one soon. Thank you.
- Jacqui Baverstock (30/03/2015)By far the best top Kettlewell has ever produced! The fit is flattering and comfortable and the fabric is good quality - I adore it! I can't wear most Kettlewell tops as I need a size M for my chest and L for my hips, but the cut on this is perfect for someone who doesn't have perfect proportions as skims beautifully. My only complaint is the lack of colour choices for Autumns: we get one fewer option than the other seasons, and two of those are greys while the orange is extremely bright. How about some mellow blues, greens or purples for Autumns?
- Frances (26/03/2015)Lovely strong colour in stylish design
- mel (24/03/2015)I have this in dark mole which is a useful but undistinguished grey. I would love it in more autumn colours particularly an autumn blue and green. It is fashionably loose and easy to wear. I take a size 16 in the High Street and the LL fits well but I would so love it to be longer. I appreciate not everyone wants long tops but couldn't you make a few more longer for those who are above average height? Thank you.
- LizB (21/03/2015)This is a lovely loose fitting top, long enough to cover the tummy,the material is soft and hangs very nicely. I have the periwinkle, but would love there to be some corals or reds or other spring pastels. I'd definitely buy them!
- Ann Carruthers (20/03/2015)This top is lovely. I can't normally wear Kettlewell T-shirts as I need a large size to fit on my hips, but then it's too big on the chest. This is a perfect fit in the medium - skims the hips without highlighting lumps and bumps! The periwinkle colour is beautiful. Please make more in this more forgiving style Kettlewell and I will be a very happy customer.
- Jane Burton (20/03/2015)I love this top - very flattering. It is a lovely soft fabric that wears well. I wear it with a long camisole with an infinity scarf. It is a versatile top - smart or causal. I ordered pebble which seems to go with every colour. I will be ordering other colours.
- S Barnes (20/03/2015)I love this top - very flattering. It is a lovely soft fabric that wears well. I wear it with a long camisole with an infinity scarf. It is a versatile top - smart or causal. I ordered pebble which seems to go with every colour. I will be ordering other colours.
- S Barnes (20/03/2015)I think this has to be my best purchase yet from Kettlewell. I have this is Periwinkle and Duck Egg and I am planning to buy it in Pebble Grey as well. Its beautifully soft and drapes and fits really well. I would definitely recommend this as a purchase
- Jo Harvey (19/03/2015)Beautiful colours, lovely fit. Just wish there were bigger sizes.
- Caroline Roots (19/03/2015)Lovely top, hangs beautifully. I bought a size smaller as it is a loose fitting top and it looks amazing on. Got this in the blue and the colour is so great for a spring.
- Wendi Cross (19/03/2015)I love it in the green- it's a sumptuous shade and the cut is simple. The kind of staple that's useful for hanging out but still looking smart-ish. Would like a slightly longer version.
- Avni Trivedi (19/03/2015)This is my favourite Kettlewell top - ever! Hangs beautifully, doesn't cling. Would love one in every colour!
- Mary C (19/03/2015)I love this top: it is a very flattering shape, great worn with 7/8 jeans, a scarf or a long pendant necklace. I bought one in pebble grey, and am now going to get one in periwinkle before it sells out.
- Annie (19/03/2015)Just what I wanted - a more relaxed fit than other Kettlewell tops, in a soft fabric. It hangs beautifully and isn't too tight or fitted. Perfect for layering and goes with everything. Washes well too. I would buy more colours in this if they became available. Thanks Kettlewell!
- S Harrison (17/03/2015)I find Kettlewell clothes quite hit and miss on the fabric, quality and value for money but this top really is a winner! The Pebble Grey is a gorgeous colour and it ha ha beautifully, loose but flattering as the sleeves are a close fit. Looks great with leggings, boots and a scarf!
- Gilly (17/03/2015)I had reservations about these tops because although I liked the look of them, thin silky clothes usually highlight all my lumps and bumps, of which I have many being a "softly rounded" woman in her fifties. But liked the style so thought I would give them a try. They are fab and hang beautifully. The sleeves are close-fitting on my arms but flatter rather than emphasize my chubby arms. They are loose and comfortable without making you feel like you are wearing a tent. I was expecting the dark mole to have a brown tinge to the grey which it actually doesn't - it's most definitely a very dark grey but I love the colour. Also bought the periwinkle but might just have to buy the other 2 winter colours as well to make a full set!
- Wendy Arnold (12/03/2015)