Reviews of Sparkle Tunic
Add your review
If you have had an unfavourable experience please contact Kettlewell before submitting a review. We are always happy to resolve any issues you may have experienced. We are unable to contact you from a review as they are submitted anonymously.
- Joy Robinson (26/07/2017)I am a new customer to Kettlewell but I will be back! This top is super, a flattering style.a good fit and has washed very well. The sparkle gives it a little magic.
- Ruth (20/02/2017)I bought this in the sale so it was very good value, but sadly I just wasn't sure about the sleeves. Shame as it fitted me well and was a good length (I'm a 14 and ordered a L). Sadly it had to go back.
- Henrietta (14/02/2017)Beautiful colour, lovely neck and sheer sleeves. I returned though as fabric a little thin so clung to clothes, showing up seams beneath which didn't work for me.
- Annie C (08/02/2017)I bought this top in the Sale. Have not worn it yet but it fits very well and looks lovely. Just waiting for the right occasion to wear it.
- Carole Fletcher (23/01/2017)I loved the style and colour, of this top , Periwinkle Blue, as soon as I saw it. The sheer sleeves excellent for covering arms past their best, a great length too, nice to wear with either skinny or wide leg trousers. Unfortunately I had to return it, I had bought the LL thinking it would give me a nice drape, however, instead it clung to me and showed up all my spare tyres. A style I fear, I personally will have to avoid.
- Jean Phillips (17/01/2017)Lovely colour. Slightly too long and wide for me at the bottom but hoping I can make it look good as need a going out sparkly top. I'm usually a 12 so ordered M, and am 164 cm tall.
- Jo (14/01/2017)A great top. Versatile - dress up or down, day to evening. Bought it for Christmas and wore it on 5 occasions. Great length and nice touch with the slightly sheer sleeves. Thank you. This was definitely my best seasonal buy this year.
- Harriet (03/01/2017)I must admit this was an impulse buy when the sale started and I had extra Christmas events to dress for - but very pleased with it. Sleeves are beautiful and much commented on! I'm a generous 14 on top and the L fits well; it does show fastenings and thick seams a bit where it sits closer to the body round the waist/hips but the good about it much outweighs the less good!
- Aundrea (30/12/2016)I was hoping this would be my Christmas Day top. Loved the colour and sleeves, but the fabric was just too clingy - showed all the lines of trousers underneath. I have a smaller bust/ waist (10) than hips (12) so maybe that was the problem. Had to return 😔
- Sue (26/12/2016)Very pleased with my top. It's a little bit long in the body for me but that's not a problem. It's smart, comfortable and a subtle sparkle so extremely useful for this time of year!
- Carolyn Stroud (15/12/2016)Lovely top, subtle sparkle, and good to have long sleeves in a winter top. Very disappointed that the boatneck was too wide for my narrow shoulders, and as a 14/16 pear shape the bottom half clung mercilessly to lumps and bumps, showing trouser/legging seams through, sadly had to return.
- Debby (10/12/2016)I am wearing this top to all my Christmas meetings.
- Penny Graham (08/12/2016)Got this top in Periwinkle - lovely colour. It strikes a perfect balance between glam and casual. Sparkle is subtle. I'm sure this will be worn a lot over Christmas period. I find that some Kettlewell tops can be a bit baggy around bust area and narrow on hips (especially the faux wrap tops). This top is a tiny bit loose across the top but hips are fine (thanks Kettlewell for matching sale price).
- Maggie Dormer (07/12/2016)Absolutely gorgeous tunic in periwinkle sparkle. Im a busty size 16 top but only a size 12 on the hips so a size large fits perfectly. It don't like clothes being too tight and this was spot on. Looks good with a black skirt or black trousers. Its a great day - to - evening sort of top. 'Perfect' well done Kettlewell.
- Sandra (05/12/2016)A lovely tunic! I ordered the periwinkle and as a summer it lovely on me. I went for the XL, I'm a good size 16 on the High Street and the XL was a good fit on me, the length was just right too, I'm 5'9". I particularly like the slightly opaque sleeves. Thanks Kettlewell.
- Golf Birdie (16/10/2016)Lovely tunic and the sparkle is very subtle which is a bonus for me. Unfortunately the XL is not floaty enough on my size 18 hourglass body so it goes back regrettably.
- Julia (10/10/2016)As a Summer I went for the periwinkle sparkle. It's is beautiful - it looks sophisticated and expensive. I am 5' 8" and a pear shaped 12/14 and went for large. I don't like tight, I prefer loose fitting and the large is perfect. I look forward to wearing this on special occasions.
- Joan (10/10/2016)Really pleased with this tunic - gorgeous colour and looks really stylish. Perfect for special evenings etc.
- Rosie Helyar (07/10/2016)Yup this is what I'll be wearing for the festive season! Good fit on me and I'm size 14 and ordered size L. I'm bigger on top but with narrow hips and would say I have a straight figure (if you iron out the love handles!).
- Sonya (28/09/2016)