Reviews of Ballerina Pumps
Add your review
If you have had an unfavourable experience please contact Kettlewell before submitting a review. We are always happy to resolve any issues you may have experienced. We are unable to contact you from a review as they are submitted anonymously.
- Devongirl27 (04/08/2017)Lovely shoes fabulous in the blue/coral, but not right for my awkward shaped feet, sadly.
- Linda (24/07/2017)These shoes are very comfortable but in the picture they look blue and pink which would match a lot of my winter colours Unfortunately the heel and toe cap are a shinny orange colour which looked ridiculous with pink so they had to go back. I would like to try the grey ones but with the postage so expensive I am reluctant
- Ruth Dover (21/06/2017)I have been looking for a pair of gold ballet shoes since the beginning of summer. I put off ordering these as they are quite expensive but finally gave in & sadly I didn't like these either. They have e been returned ed
- Liz Friend (07/06/2017)Shoes are wonderfully comfortable and well fitting. A quality product and value for money. Please consider having the Mid Cascade cardigan in the colour Hot Coral. The short style does not suit me nor will it suit many women and the Coral colour really opens up wardrobe possibilities.
- Jacqueline Wilcock (25/04/2017)Lovely pumps, wide enough and long enough for my toes which is a welcome change as I have tried many makes over the years and not found any long enough to accommodate toes without being too big on the heel. A 38.5 would have been better, 39 just about okay. I purchased the fawn spring/autumn colour and really does go with everything in my wardrobe. Pricey but I know I will get a lot of use out if them.
- Millarno (17/04/2017)Really like these pumps. They are definitely going-out wear (silver ones) but comfortable and dainty. Very happy with quality although admit they aren't cheap so thought long and hard about whether to buy. Anyway glad I did.
- Karan (17/04/2017)I bought these shoes in gold, size 40 (my normal size). I disagree with a previous reviewer who suggested sizing down as these were only just big enough but I felt that the 41 would have been too large. Gold is such a useful colour for the summer as it goes with everything - I wore them all day walking on pavements on their first outing and they held up well (a slight bit of rubbing on the left heel but feel that this won't be the case on their next outing). Although these are expensive, the leather is beautifully soft, the elastication round the top makes for a good fit and the combination of textures makes them quite smart. The rubber soles make them comfortable to wear on hard surfaces. I think they are very versatile and I am very happy with them.
- Teazle (15/04/2017)I bought these shoes in a grey. They're the best flats I've ever owned (might have to get another pair) They are amazing quality, the suede (inside and out) is totally soft & supreme. Being gamine and when it was slightly colder I wore mine with a little pair of striped socks, and some skinny jeans which I turned up it actually looked quite cool. But now with the weather getting warmer (phew) I wear them without socks and shoe liners are not necessary as the lining is suede and super soft. They don't rub and are true to size.. LOVE 'EM... Many thanks
- Hetta (10/04/2017)beautiful , versatile shoes , perfect size ,comfy and smart
- galina strovskaia (06/04/2017)Lovely shoes - if you are a half size, size down probably. I really do love these - I got the grey version and have now ordered the blue and coral. They are very comfy straight off, and very smart. You could wear them to work, to go out, to a function, or just around town. Very versatile. they are expensive but I think worth it as quite unique and SO comfy!! Thanks Jo
- Jo (05/04/2017)Very stylish and comfortable. Would have preferred leather rather than the nappa finish as think they will easily stain. Expensive so returned as concerned they could quickly look shabby if worn in wet weather & therefore not worth the high price.
- Jane (03/04/2017)I don't ever order shoes on line but as I had chosen these to match a dress form Kettlewell thought i would chance it. Wasn't disappointed; fit perfectly and look great - go with jeans and dresses.
- Sandra Harry (27/03/2017)The grey pumps are smart, a subtle colour (would call it pewter) and comfortable, touch of shine on the toe cap adds interest. Pleased with them.
- JH (25/03/2017)I am absolutely delighted by these beautiful shoes. Comfy, smart, contemporary and as a 'summer' the grey ones are lovely as a neutral with all my main colours. Thank you Kettlewell for innovating in this way and adding these pumps to your product range x
- barbara fisher (23/03/2017)I am absolutely delighted by these beautiful shoes. Comfy, smart, contemporary and as a 'summer' the grey ones are lovely as a neutral with all my main colours. Thank you Kettlewell for innovating in this way and adding these pumps to your product range x
- barbara fisher (23/03/2017)I am excited about these. Always nervous buying shoes online but miraculously they fit beautifully, are soft, flexible and well made. Expensive so hope they last. The silver will lift any outfit and be lovely for evening.
- JH (20/03/2017)Couldn't resist the neon colour and am very pleased with them. Very comfortable and soft leather and light enough to pack in my case for my hols. Pricey but worth it.
- Jennie (17/03/2017)The toe caps on the silver pumps looked very shiny, too much so for my taste. The left shoe was very uncomfortable because the leather around the heal came to a point and dug into the heal. I was disappointed that this product was made in China and not Europe. Is Kettlewell going the same way as other retail companies? I
- Seacat (16/03/2017)