Reviews of Leopard Faux Wrap
Add your review
We want you to be delighted with your purchases but if you do have any problems, please contact Kettlewell before submitting a review as we are always happy to resolve any issues you may have experienced. All reviews are posted using forenames/initials only and may be used for marketing purposes.
SIZE: Small COLOUR: Olive & Lizard GreyI was two minds on wether to order this top and so pleased I did. I am a vibrant autumn and lizard grey does not suit me. Because there is so much olive green and not much lizard grey, the colour is lovely on me. The wrap is very flattering as well and doesn't need a cami, but looks good with one. I am 5ft and a size 8 for reference and really like the fit. I think wrap tops are flattering on most shapes. A bargain in the sale and lovely quality fabric. I will be on the look out for summer versions in my autumn colours, hoping for bright oranges, tomato red, bright golden yellows would be lovely:)
- Deborah (14/02/2020)
SIZE: Large COLOUR: Cassis & MulberryLove the faux wrap in my summer colors!
- Dottie (24/01/2020)
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: Cassis & MulberryLove the vibrant colour and the stretchy fabric makes for a great fit. Very pleased.
- Jackie (22/01/2020)
SIZE: Large COLOUR: Cassis & MulberryComfortable stylish top .................good movement of stretch in fabric and does not ride up.
- Jane MARSH (20/01/2020)
SIZE: Large COLOUR: Olive & Lizard GreyThe green is really lovely for us Autumns - highly recommend this top, especially at sale price. So flattering for a slightly curvy 14 (I got the Large size and it's ideal). You can wear on its own, it's not too revealing at front, but I bought a cheap wee beige / cream vest elsewhere to wear underneath, so it has a bit extra length at bottom, since I have quite a long back!
- Melanie (11/01/2020)
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: Sapphire & BlackThis is the first faux wrap top that fit me exactly. The fabric is great. The sapphire and black is perfect for this light blonde! I like that it's on trend in an animal print. I have another name brand leopard print in the expected tan / brown scheme. While it looks good on me, having the right colors for me really makes my face and eyes pop! As someone else noted, I feel confident in this top. I'm a US size 8 (135 pounds, 67") and the Medium works for me.
- Linda (18/12/2019)
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: Cassis & MulberryLovely bright top suitable for many occasions. Excellent fit. So happy with it.
- Beryl (16/10/2019)
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: Star Blue & ParadiseA new style for me but loved it. thought the neck would be too low but it is fine. Fits very well and love the colour.
- Alison (23/09/2019)
SIZE: X Small COLOUR: Star Blue & ParadiseI’m a clear spring, size 8 I love the wrap tops - I’ve all the spring colours, including both the leopard print wrap tops Great dressed up with or as a more casual look with jeans Very flattering. I wear alone or with a long Kettlewell cami. Either way, I always look and feel fabulous Thank you Kettlewell
- Helen (24/06/2019)
SIZE: Small COLOUR: Star Blue & Paradisegreat top, I love wrap tops. love the colour and feel of the material, will be getting more
- Christine (20/06/2019)
SIZE: Large COLOUR: Sapphire & BlackLove this top! Good quality, great fit, vibrant colours. It makes me feel really confident. Thank you Kettlewell!!
- Susan (31/03/2019)
SIZE: Small COLOUR: Star Blue & ParadiseGreat colour (blue) good fit feels comfortable and looks stylish and very flattering, givens you a great shape, if you get the right size. Hope new colours will be come available in spring colours.
- Louise (11/01/2019)
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: Chocolate & TanReally like this top, it is very flattering. I'm 5' 1" and the body length is perfect for me, the sleeves are a little long but look good pushed up a little. As a dark autumn I wear it with a chocolate cami underneath, which looks great. I would describe the pattern as medium in size - although it is on the larger scale for a leopard print. I'm keen to order another in the Olive.
- Margaret (10/01/2019)Lovely colour and quality but the V neck was far to low and I didn’t want the bulk of wearing a camisole underneath. Reluctantly returned.
- Sara (02/01/2019)
SIZE: X Small COLOUR: Sapphire & BlackFlattering and stylish wrap top but not unique to the brand and identical to Boden’s wrap top. I like the blue/black leopard colour way which is probably the only unique aspect to this. Good fabric weight with stretch. Quite pricy compared to similar brands.
- Gillian (09/12/2018)
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: Sapphire & BlackI really like this style of top. It is very flattering to your bosom and waist without being too revealing. The fabric is a good weight and the pattern disguises any flaws in your wobbly bits!
- Nicole cox (30/11/2018)
SIZE: Large COLOUR: Olive & Lizard GreyI bought two tops, one for me and one for my daughter, we are different seasons.
- Jan (19/11/2018)
SIZE: Large COLOUR: Star Blue & ParadiseI ordered this in a large in the spring blue. I have sent it back in exchange for a medium (I am a 12-14) because it was too big over the cleavage (I have narrow shoulders). As others have said the pattern is quite large. When I put a light aqua cami underneath it looked much better as it had the effect of breaking up the pattern. I also put it on (reversed so that it looks like a crew neck!) under the cobalt blue merino wrap jumper I bought and this looked great. So I think I will get enough wear out of it to justify the price and as others have said, animal print is having a moment!
- Scruffy (19/11/2018)
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: Chocolate & TanFabulous top! I love the chocolate print and wear it with denim, tan and aqua as a Spring. Looks so current worn under a jacket with a bit of leopard showing at the cuffs and hem.
- Sophie (17/11/2018)
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: Chocolate & TanI ordered the medium and normally take a size 12. I am 5ft 1in and the length was too long in the body.. I found the material had a lot of stretch and clung tightly to the body ( not good for the muffin top, beware!) but not the arms which were very baggy and about 4 ins too long. If you are petite this top just doesn’t work. Such a shame as the print looks fabulous. Will be sending it back.
- Helen (14/11/2018)
SIZE: Small COLOUR: Star Blue & ParadiseLovely top comfortable to wear true to size
- Jane (12/11/2018)
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: Sapphire & BlackI am a Jewel Winter and bought the medium as I am size 12. Its a good fit and the sapphire and black print looks stunning and provides the contrast I need to go with my dark brown hair and fair skin. I bought a navy camisole to wear under it but it hardly shows or is needed as this cross-over comes just a little higher on this slightly modified design of this faux-wrap. Very pleased and excellent quality.
- Edna (30/10/2018)
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: Star Blue & ParadiseLove this top! I’m a spring and have both colour ways. Unlike other Kettlewell wrap tops I don’t need to put a layer under it so is very comfortable to wear. It washes beautifully and no ironing required. I’m 5’10” and a size 10/12 and the M is a perfect fit. The length is great to wear with jeans, trousers or a skirt.
- Sue70 (27/10/2018)
SIZE: Large COLOUR: Star Blue & ParadiseLove this top Bought the blue print. Gorgeous. Great fit, good length. Will soon be ordering the brown.
- Susanne (26/10/2018)
SIZE: LL COLOUR: Star Blue & ParadiseExcellent fit, good quality. Have ordered two more in the autumn colours.
- Jennifer P (25/10/2018)
COLOUR: Sapphire & BlackAlthough I loved the colours and fashionable print I found the look of the leopard print too look loud on me. The style was comfortable and flattering so I will try to get a plain colour.
- Julie (25/10/2018)
SIZE: Small COLOUR: Sapphire & BlackLove the colour and quality. I had read comments about the length being too short, but I am 5'6" and a size 10 and the small size is the right length on me. I also like the longer sleeve. I usually need to wear a cami under wrap tops, and this is no exception. Not a problem for me. Re value for money, I took advantage of a 15% discount which made it better value.. I would have thought twice about buying it without.
- Louise (20/10/2018)
SIZE: Large COLOUR: Olive & Lizard GreyI’ve wanted some grown up leopard print for some time and this top really delivers. Olive colourway is lovely for an auburn haired autumn and unlike other Kettlewell cross over tops I’ve had this doesn’t need a camisole underneath. Firmer fabric too, so a bit less forgiving - I’d say Large is definitely a 14 rather than a 14-16 - but a very flattering shape
- LisaB (19/10/2018)
SIZE: Large COLOUR: Chocolate & TanLove this top, the fit is perfect - I am usually 12 -14. The neck isn't too low either. I feel really elegant in it. I will be ordering another in a different colour. Thank you Kettlewell.
- Gill (16/10/2018)
SIZE: Small COLOUR: Star Blue & ParadiseI am so pleased with this top, and the brown version which I also bought. The fit and quality are excellent, and the style feels comfortable, smart, and fashionable. The neck is not too low. I was able to take advantage of a discount which was helpful on price, but they are very good value for money. I have worn the blue one twice and have had compliments and queries as to where I bought it each time. Keep up the good work Kettlewell because it's getting harder and harder to find clothes I like on the high street.
- Sue (16/10/2018)
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: Chocolate & TanThought it was quite expensive until I wore it to the pub last weekend and got a lot of wonderful comments about my leopard top. Well done Kettlewell!
- Clare (12/10/2018)
SIZE: Large COLOUR: Star Blue & ParadiseLeopard print is bang on trend, but as a blue spring (HOC) it's difficult to find in blue. For me this top ticked all the boxes, great wrap front, the V is quite low but look amazing on me, as does the slight ruching which helps with my extra timber. The top is quite long, which also suits me. The leopard print is quite large scale and as I'm tall this suits me. The sleeves are full length and the quality of the material is fabulous. It looks great tucked into jeans and also with the star blue ponte skirt for a more dressed up look. My only negative is the price, which I think is a little too high but with 15% off I felt it was a justified purchase, as I would never have found this on the high street.. I'm hoping it's one of those well loved items you have for years.
- Tania (12/10/2018)
SIZE: X Small COLOUR: Olive & Lizard GreyLovely top - good fit & quality. Loved the colour & doesn't look trashy (which some animal prints can).
- Diana Ward (11/10/2018)
SIZE: LL COLOUR: Cassis & MulberryI've bought four colours now - slightly disobeying my Winter colour coordination (although I'm totally in love with both Cassis & Sapphire Blue), but I also suit browns & greens, so they both had to be done. I find the fit is perfect for me - I like the length, the sleeve length & also the material quality. I've washed a couple of them so far & no issues at all. Loads of compliments too, so I suspect Kettlewell will be enjoying some more new business soon!
- Barbara Hodgson (10/10/2018)
SIZE: Small COLOUR: Olive & Lizard GreyNice top. Fitted well...I'm a size 10. Didn't find the V too low. Unfortunately I returned as I didn't feel colours suited me perfectly (soft autumn), and the leopard print felt a bit more camouflage!
- Mandy (08/10/2018)
SIZE: Large COLOUR: Chocolate & TanBought this in the brown I’m a spring, and it doesn’t disappoint, perfect fit and lovely fabric, animal print is really big just now but it’s incredible how many different shades it comes in , choosing Kettlewell means you can be confident you get the perfect shade for you have worn it already and had lots of compliments and felt confident thanks once again Kettlewell, and as usual hassle free ordering and delivery, thinking about ordering the blue now
- Gail Lauder (08/10/2018)
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: Olive & Lizard GreyLove this mock wrap top. Fits snuggly, but the excellent quality fabric does not show all those little lumps and bumps.. I am 5ft 2ins and the wrap crossover is a bit too low but get over this with a safety pin or an insert. Can't decide on the next colour to get ??
- Tracy Ketlle (06/10/2018)
SIZE: Large COLOUR: Chocolate & TanLoved it so much I bought another colour! Just great, love the long sleeves. I wore it in Burkina Faso this week - don't expect many KW clothes get to go there!!
- Kate (05/10/2018)
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: Cassis & MulberryI am a Winter and I like the cassis and mulberry colourway, a very cool shade for animal print. It would look nice on a Dark Summer too. Unfortunately, the top is rather narrow around the hips and will slip on the waist when I move a lot. Going one size up wouldn’t help as there would be too much room on top.
- Elizaveta (05/10/2018)
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: Star Blue & ParadiseLove it! Love it! I am a Spring size 12 but bought this in M. Cross over stays put - good to have a camisole underneath too. Looks quite dressy, which I like.
- Diane Hesford (04/10/2018)Thank you, yes I like my mock wrap top very much. In fact I'm wearing it right now!
- Jeanine Gulvanessian (04/10/2018)
SIZE: Small COLOUR: Olive & Lizard GreyThe fit is absolutely great for me , which is a rare find and the ruching at the waist doesn't add to or accentuate any unwanted wobbly bits. It's not cheap but I know from past Kettlewell purchases it will last for years so in terms of value it's good. I ordered the olive and lizard colour which is rather wild... in a lovely way.
- E Brown (23/09/2018)
SIZE: Small COLOUR: Chocolate & TanCouldn’t decide between this one and the scoop neck so naturally ended up buying both and keeping them! Very flattering on and slightly more dressy than the scoop neck so feel justified in having both!
- Sarah Martin (22/09/2018)
SIZE: Small COLOUR: Sapphire & BlackBought this top at same time as the Leopard Scoop thinking I'd keep one or other - absolutely love them both and their different colourways and styles lend themselves to different looks (even with same fabric print). So kept both! On trend, good fit and excellent adaptable colourway - lots of positive comments received.
- Jeannie (22/09/2018)
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: Olive & Lizard GreyLove the style and colour of this top. I bought the olive green one. I’ve had this style from Kettlewell before and the fabric of this one is slightly heavier, which is good. I bought size M, which I usually do, but this was slightly more snug than other M’s. However, I found the style flattering and a good fit across the shoulders, so I wore it immediately. I have to check lengths of tops from Kettlewell as I find some are just too short for me - Kettlewell please can you do more longer length items for us tall ladies! It is a bit on the pricey side, but I think that generally of Kettlewell items - having said that, I’ve bought a lot from you recently and love the colour choices.
- AMN (22/09/2018)
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: Cassis & MulberryReluctant to buy this top though it looked great as I'm not keen on animal prints. Loved it when I saw it in the bag and it fits well though will probably need a vest top underneath. My only problem was that the sleeves are too long for me, I have to order a medium as my shoulders are broad but I'm sure that my alterations lady will do a superb job on the sleeves.
- Sandra Hitchcock (17/09/2018)
SIZE: Large COLOUR: Cassis & MulberryLove the colour and pattern. Chose a Large as I'm a 14 and it really does exaggerate my rather large stomach! Have kept it as I probably would wear it under a cardigan or jacket but if I order another I would go for extra large - sizes definitely seem to come up a bit neat. Neckline a bit low but am aiming to pin it if it doesn't say put.
- JR (15/09/2018)
SIZE: Large COLOUR: Olive & Lizard GreyI ordered this in green and the scoop neck in the tan and chocolate as I couldn't decide between the colour and style. I love them both so much I'm keeping them and might get this style in the tan and chocolate too as it's so gorgeous. The green colourway is fab and a bit unexpected. I knew to order large as I'd tried the style in medium previously (I'm a 12 with a generous bust) and knew that it was somewhat unforgiving. This fits perfectly! Delightfully rarrh!
- Kate (14/09/2018)
SIZE: Small COLOUR: Star Blue & ParadiseVery pleased with this top. The fit is very good and the crossover is not too low making it wearable without a camisole underneath. The leopard print is on trend and it’s good to be able to wear it in a colour that suits.
- Christine Gray (13/09/2018)
SIZE: Large COLOUR: Star Blue & ParadiseI absolutely love these leopard faux wraps in both brown and blue.springs colours. They are gorgeous. Thanks Kettlewell.
- md (11/09/2018)
SIZE: Small COLOUR: Star Blue & ParadiseOk! Sent for a whole bunch of these for choice. I think it says it all when I tell you I couldn't decide, so kept them all! Really lovely fit and colors are impossible to give back! One of the most special tops kettlwell have made in a long time
- Jackie (11/09/2018)
SIZE: Large COLOUR: Sapphire & BlackFirst orders from Kettlewell and won’t be the last. Very pleased to have found good quality wrap top, they are hard to find. Blue and black is stunning and wore red one and had lots of compliments. Thought I’d be a medium but had to send back as was snug fitting. Am 12-14 normally.
- Pamela Vaughn (10/09/2018)
SIZE: Large COLOUR: Olive & Lizard GreyI ordered the M and L for comparison. I'm a 10-12 on top and will be keeping the L as it's just a bit more forgiving. This is the most fitted of your styles in my opinion. Olive and lizard green is a great combination, goes with everything (of course!). Flattering top, could be dressed up or down. I know it will last year's as all your tops do.
- Caroline (06/09/2018)Love this top. It fits well, the fabric is thicker than some and suits the design very well. It's beautifully made with the front being fully lined due to the cross over design. Sleeves are a bit long but it doesn't matter, they can be pushed up a little. The V neck is just deep enough to wear alone but it looks great (and a bit more modest) with a little cami worn beneath. I chose the autumn colours Antique Moss & Latte which are quite true to the photograph. I chose size M and it's a bit snug for a size 14 but because of the cut and patterned fabric, it camouflages the lumps and bumps quite well. Excellent quality, will be getting more of this design. I like it very much, thanks Kettlewell.
- Liz Wodehouse (22/01/2018)I bought this in the blue colourway and am very happy with it: the style of the top is very flattering and it is lovely to wear something which actually suits me!
- Mrs R (12/01/2018)I have 3 of this style already they are good quality and wash very well they are a bit pricey but good value in the sale ,I am a 14 and always have large they have Always been a bit on the snug side compared with other brands This one seems to be made slightly bigger and is a little more comfy fit.
- Valerie Vaughan (10/01/2018)Excellent quality top, great colours and good fit. I think I'll get a lot of wear out of this.
- Elizabeth (05/01/2018)This top caught my eye as soon as I saw it as I liked the colours & pattern. I bought it in small & is on the tight side on me (I'm 8-10) especially over the tummy area but it fits well on the shoulders & like the long sleeves. Have only worn it once so far but someone commented how nice it was, hopefully will get plenty of wear out of it.
- Caroline (11/12/2017)I love the style and colours of this top and the fabric was a good quality. I ordered two as I couldn’t decide on which colour - loved them both! I so wanted it to fit but cut too low for me to feel comfortable especially as the top was on the big side for me over the bust but tight over tummy and hips. I have worn camisoles before to cover cleavage but have been trying to get away from that option. Unfortunately, had to return it but no reflection on quality.
- Gill (20/11/2017)I bought this top in black/emerald print, since I have several similar tops in blue shades but nothing to go with black. I love it! The fit is slightly slimmer than I expected (I bought S, as I'm a slim 10, and it's not tight but there's not much room for shrinkage!), but the length is great: body body and sleeves, where I tend to struggle (I'm long in both). I will probably pin the crossover to keep it in position, but didn't find it too low, so long as it stays put. The overall effect of the emerald and blue is kind of teal, but having blue in it means I can wear it with a royal blue jacket I have, as well as with green or teal jackets/cardis. I would be tempted by more of these...
- sfs (16/11/2017)I chose this because of the pattern as I needed something to go with a particular pair of trousers. Unfortunately the style did not flatter me so that was disappointing. The ruching round the middle, which normally hides one's lumps and bumps, just seemed to make my stomach look enormous and me look completely shapeless! However, great quality, sleeves nice and long. Would look great on someone with a waist!
- Louise (15/11/2017)Lovely top ,quality , material .What a change to get long sleeves , I am tall so crossover fitted nicely . Wasn't sure about the choice of scarf to go with it ,but kept it another scarf never comes in wrong.
- Linda Bird (08/11/2017)Good quality, good colours and the size was also good. All good! I wear a crop top underneath as otherwise the neckline would be a bit low for me.
- Alison (26/10/2017)I LOVE this top which I bought in hyacinth/navy blue in medium (I am a size 12). It fits very well and I feel smart and polished wearing it - a winner! Just wish that there were more choices available for summers.
- Fiona S (25/10/2017)Great top, beautiful colours and fits well, one niggle, sleeves a bit long but not a problem. Considering another colour !
- Julia (19/10/2017)Love this style as it is so flattering and comfortable to wear so much so that over the past two years I have purchased it in several different patterns and/or plain colours !!
- Jacqui (13/10/2017)I bought 2 of these tops in 2 different colour ways. I am delighted with them both. The quality is very good and both tops look very flattering. Like some of the other reviewers, I found the top to be a little low cut but wearing a cami or scarf should solve that problem.
- Gill (12/10/2017)I liked the colours and quality of this but sadly the medium was a little tight for me (I'm a 12) so I returned it and ordered something else!
- Jan (12/10/2017)My first purchase from you and am delighted with the quality and fit. A little low so ordered a cami to wear with it and took the sleeves up a fraction - no problem. Cannot decide if I am a spring or summer and think next time will order something a little less sombre than the hyacinth and sultry navy - need an azure infinity scarf perhaps but you are still out of stock of that one.
- Trisha (11/10/2017)A good quality and well fitting top although a little low cut so will have to wear a camisole underneath.
- Hilary (10/10/2017)Am really pleased with this top in every way. The infinity scarf I chose to go with it didn't work so it would be helpful to have suggested colourways for accessories
- Pauline (10/10/2017)Although I am a Spring, I much preferred the Winter colourway so chose that one. It's lovely, a flattering style and fit and works well with black trousers or jeans. Ideal for work, casual or going out. I'm a petite 8/10 and it's great that the sleeves aren't hanging off my hands although in the body it's a little longer than ideally I'd like but not so long that it looks like a dress on me - a problem I have with so many tops and t's. It's also a little lower cut than ideally I'd like but I already have pretty vests to wear beneath and it's stretchy enough to allow another t-shirt beneath if it's very chilly. This was my first purchase from you and I'm very pleased with it.
- Rachel (10/10/2017)The colour choice for "Summer" was very similar to that of last winter so had to opt for the "Spring" colour. Lovely bright colours. Already allocated a choice of vest tops to wear underneath. I am size 8/10 and the small size fits ok. I think a petite option would be a good idea as the sleeves are very long and the chest is generous. Good quality material, plenty of detail in this style and nice to have a full sleeve for winter. Felt comfortable to wear after I had altered the sleeve length.
- Pauline (09/10/2017)Perfect fit and overall a flattering shape!
- Marianne Cambridge (05/10/2017)Lovely top - so pleased with it. Lovely quality and fit, as always, and delighted with the long sleeves. Very prompt delivery. Thankyou.
- Carol Rimmington (30/09/2017)Love the Kettlewell crossover/wrap tops especially with the cotton content. So easy to wear for work and know you're looking good in the right colours. Bought the winter colourway in L. I need to wear a cami or vest underneath to cover cleavage and am having fun experimenting with contrasting colours.
- Kim Berry (30/09/2017)Beautiful top in emerald & black. Really pleased with the fit and look (I am a size 8/10 and the small fits beautifully). The neckline is just decent on me so I don't have to wear a cami underneath. I may decide to put one stitch in as I prefer slightly higher cut on me. One downside is that I find the lower part of the sleeves a little baggy. I prefer a tighter fit but not a deal-breaker.
- Susie (24/09/2017)As I'm a winter in colour way, I bought this in the emerald and black. This top fits true to size, is very flattering on it's own or worn with the black lace cami underneath and washes well. Really pleased with it and will get lots of use from it this winter.
- Maria Pysden (23/09/2017)Good quality. Good fit. Very pleased with this top.
- Laraine Kuntze (22/09/2017)Lovley tops for autumn. Cross over fronts are flattering and detract from my middle aged tummy. Not to low at the top either. I am size 12/14 and medium fits nicely. My on!y quibble is that the sleeves are too long, I got my work basket out and took off 3 inches! But still pleased with them
- KnittingElsie (17/09/2017)This is a gorgeous, flattering top and the pattern is fun. It's the usual great quality I have come to expect from Kettlewell. I'm a size 12 on the high street and got my usual size M, which fits perfectly. I'm 5'9", so the wrap front comes up high enough not to need a cami under it. The latte-antique moss colour is nice and soft and the saffron infinity scarf really jazzes it up. Very happy.
- Laura (15/09/2017)