Reviews of Lola Dress
Add your review
We want you to be delighted with your purchases but if you do have any problems, please contact Kettlewell before submitting a review as we are always happy to resolve any issues you may have experienced. All reviews are posted using forenames/initials only and may be used for marketing purposes.
SIZE: MediumA fabulous dress and an amazing colour for my Autumn colouring. It's with huge reluctance that I am returning this dress but my bottom is not quite streamline enough for it. I do so love the Antique Moss shade and would love to see more items in this wonderful colour.
- Kathleen (13/10/2019)
SIZE: Large COLOUR: True RedReally pleased with the lovely strong red. Already had a Raspberry one, so this was an opportunity to get another. and particularly useful ready for Christmas! I'm 14 ish but more comfy in the L size round the middle. Just gives me more flounce at the top so works well.
- Ann (13/08/2019)
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: True RedA lovely dress. I already have a turquoise one and just had to have another. A good strong red. Washes well. I can recommend it.
- Nicky (12/08/2019)
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: TurquoiseThis is my 2nd Lola dress, this time for my winter colour I chose Turquoise to wear to my daughters graduation and it was in the sale so even better. Like my previous review, it is clingy and in my opinion, good underwear is essential so you don't see any lines. It is a gorgeous dress and very happy with it.
- Jane (11/08/2019)
SIZE: Small COLOUR: True RedThis dress sounded lovely but I wasn't sure of the size I needed so ordered one in small and one in medium. (I buy clothes in M & S in 8 or 10 and am 5ft 4in tall.) The small dress clung to my stomach and the medium was too big. In spite of my colouring being a warm spring neither the coffee colour nor the red colour suited me. Both dresses were returned.
- Lynn (09/08/2019)
SIZE: Small COLOUR: Tropical PinkI wore this dress to a wedding on a hot day. Wow! What a wonderful choice! The tropical pink was perfect. No one's colored clothing looked anywhere near as beautiful as this color. I felt respectable in the design...not too short, and comfortable with the sleeves. I love this dress and everything about it. Plus it washes beautifully in cool water and hung out on a hanger on the line. Feel so happy to have ordered this dress!
- Lorilee (01/08/2019)
SIZE: X Small COLOUR: LobeliaThis is the most beautiful dress that I have ever owned. The fabric is sublime (I wish Kettlewell made more items in 100% modal) and the cut is extremely flattering. I hope and dream of the Lola dress in Soft White. It would look absolutely gorgeous with a summer tan :-) I already have 3 of these dresses, and I only wish there were more bright Spring colours available - I would buy them all! The best feature of this dress is the fact that it makes me, a very slender lady with small breasts, look very feminine and curvy in the best sense of the word! If anything could be improved at all, I would appreciate a slightly less narrowed down hem of the dress, because it keeps climbing up my thighs as I walk - a straight cut from the hips down would solve the issue without sacrificing any of the femininity ;-)
- Olivia (30/07/2019)
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: Wood VioletI have this dress in Raspberry and it is awesome. Perfect for a party or celebration and could be worn to the office or meetings. Sadly this colour didn't really work for me, being a little bit too dusky. Good learning though - now I know I need more vibrancy!
- Lynne (28/07/2019)
SIZE: Small COLOUR: Antique MossLoved the style and colour. I was a little concerned that it came looking creased but as I did not keep it I do not know if that was just from the packaging. Also, tried both medium and small and found that one was too big and the other a little too small. so regrettably I did not keep any of them.
- Katya (26/07/2019)
Reply from Kettlewell - Yes the creases are just from the packaging and should fall out easily whilst being worn or with a light steam.
- Ronnie (22/07/2019)
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: TurquoiseThis is a beautiful dress. I ordered a small and medium. I am a pear and I wear normally small for tops and medium for pants. So wanted to try both sizes. The medium ends up to be better for the hip area so keeping that but small is really nice for the top part (and is also much shorter but I can fix that for the medium).
- Mirjam (20/07/2019)
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: TurquoiseBought the Lola dress in turquoise and was lucky enough to purchase it on offer. Absolutely fabulous dress. Skims not clings in a beautifully soft jersey. The colour is amazing. Bought the medium as I am a busty size 10 and the fit was perfect.
- Deborah (19/07/2019)
SIZE: Small COLOUR: NavyBought this in navy in the sale so it was super value - and it's lovely! The material and the cut mean that it drapes really well and it's a good length. Versatile enough to wear for work or an evening out - am really pleased with it!
- C (18/07/2019)
SIZE: Large COLOUR: TurquoiseBeautiful dress and I liked the style. I bought a large as I'm a fit size 14 and it wasn't too tight. However as its just one colour, I felt you could see all the bits of my crinkly tummy.which was made worse by the folds of materials at the front. In fact my husband thought it was fitted better from the back. I would love this dress in a pattern material which would hid the crinkly bits. The duck egg was too pale and wushywashyalthough I really like the turquoise colour. I have now returned them which was disappointing
- Christine (18/07/2019)
SIZE: Large COLOUR: Antique Mossi bought the lola dress in size L as im a 14. i loved the colour, antique moss really suits my autumn colouring. sadly i found the fit too clingy for my personal taste so i had to return it. fortunately this was a straightforward procedure.
- laura (15/07/2019)
SIZE: Small COLOUR: CoffeeLovely flattering dress, yes it is clingy but with the right underwear it just shows off your curves. Perfect length for me at 5'2" and I found the small fitted me well, normally buy 10/12. I like the coffee colour, it looks lovely with the short biscuit coloured cascade wrap which I already have, flatters my spring colouring well. Very pleased with my purchase, good value in the sale.
- Lesley (15/07/2019)
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: TurquoiseI have this dress in navy already and I love it. I wear this for work and I thought the turquoise would be more fun for social occasions. I originally chose small - I am usually a size 10 - and I changed it for medium because I don't like anything too clingy. But that is me more than the dress sizing.
- D James (10/07/2019)
SIZE: Large COLOUR: CoffeeGood material, super smoothing effect over tummy area, love the colour.
- Sue (09/07/2019)
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: TurquoiseLovely colour and fit , feel elegant wearing it
- Ann (09/07/2019)
SIZE: Large COLOUR: RaspberryLovely dress and beautiful colour. Usually size 14/16, bought the Large and it's perfect as it hugs and yet hangs nicely. Good length for dressing up. Nice feeling material as usual.
- Ann (09/07/2019)
SIZE: Large COLOUR: LobeliaA lovely dress. It is a bit clingy so I will need to wear the right underwear. It feels lovely and comfortable to wear and the colour is beautiful. I'm very pleased with my purchase and look forward to wearing it. I bought it in the sale so it is good value for money.
- Kathryn (05/07/2019)
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: Tropical PinkFeeling fabulous in the flamingo pink dress! Great fit for my hourglass figure. It looks best with good underwear to smooth the ageing body!
- Genie (03/07/2019)
SIZE: X Small COLOUR: Duck EggReally love this dress - it’s both a good fit and length. I often find small sizes end up being too large or too long but Kettlewell sizing has been a welcome change as very accurate! Lovely quality of fabric and great colour choice too.
- Jane (27/06/2019)
SIZE: Large COLOUR: RaspberryI bought this dress in a large size - which in most kettlewell clothes is way too big for me. In this dress it just clung unflatteringly. With shape of underwear showing. I buy tops in medium most fit well. If I have large they are too big. Kettlewell sent me a LL size - in this dress which I did not ask for - whew even that didn't fit correctly. This is my one complaint about Kettlewell their sizes are erratic depending on the style of garment. I think you would have to have very small hips to suit this dress. Disappointing - should have been lovely but wasn't.
- Lynette (25/06/2019)
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: True RedNice dress, but somehow the colour (red) didn't work for me - and I could definitely see the colour of the black pants I was wearing through the material! To be fair, this surprised me, as it's pretty thick. I may try again in a darker colour.
- SW (14/06/2019)
SIZE: Large COLOUR: TurquoiseFabulous dress! Fits well and feels great. Have had a number of compliments and I’ve only worn it once. Looking forward to purchasing more dresses from Kettlewell when they have my size I’m stock!
- Justine (12/06/2019)
SIZE: X Small COLOUR: LobeliaVery comfortable dress . Good for day wear .
- Geraldine (24/05/2019)
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: TurquoiseLove this dress. I’ve now bought two. It feels good on and very flattering. Had lots of compliments too. The cowl neck is very flattering I am a 12/14 so I bought medium and it fits beautifully.
- Patricia (16/05/2019)
SIZE: Small COLOUR: Antique MossI order the dress in a small and it was a little small so returned and ordered the medium. This time it was a little too big for me so I returned it as well. I am disappointed as it is a really lovely dress and was just the colour I was looking for. The clingy was just what I wanted but I must be a borderline size! This will not stop me buying Kettlewell clothes though as their quality is great and their is always such a choice of colours.
- Laura (14/05/2019)
SIZE: MediumThis is a fabulous dress, such a flattering, drapey look. Easy to wear, but very elegant.
- Janet (14/05/2019)
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: TurquoiseI bought the Lola dress as I do love all the colours and the various styles of Kettlewell. . Unfortunately this style did not suit me as the bodycon shape was just too clinging for me. I would advise going up a size if you are thinking of buying this - the cowl neckline is very pretty.
- Wendy (07/05/2019)
SIZE: X SmallLovely dress and colour. Very comfortable. True to size. Not clingy, good for office and evenings out after. Flattering without being too revealing. Good quality.
- Cleo (01/05/2019)
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: True RedSuch a flattering dress! I ordered with the cascade wrap and they work beautifully together.
- josie (29/04/2019)Lovely dress. Bought a medium, I am size 12 and it fits withou showing any panty lines or bumps. Received lots of compliments so I’m getting one in another colour. Thoroughly recommended.
- Patricia (29/04/2019)
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: TurquoiseLovely dress, but like many in the range, only works with a perfect figure. I wish kettlewell would do some designs that are more flattering to n normal women with less than perfect, model proportions. We re not all slim as rakes!
- pamela (27/04/2019)
SIZE: LL COLOUR: Duck EggLoved my dress, the most flattering thing I've bought in years. Its a lovely quality, drapes in a soft way and of course the colour is perfect for me since I choose from my season collection.
- lorna (27/04/2019)
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: RaspberryLovely figure flattering dress, I ordered the Raspberry which is gorgeous. Dress is too long for me as I suit a knee length, so I will shorten, as I love the style and hang of the fabric . Perhaps some styles in different lengths could be considered in future.
- Elizabeth (22/04/2019)
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: TurquoiseProbably the nicest dress I own currently (and i have a lot!) Beautiful colour, really comfortable but still flattering. I need to buy as many winter colours as it comes in!
- Sharon (15/04/2019)
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: Duck EggThis dress is lovely and very flattering - I even look slightly glamourous in it! My husband was very enthusiastic which is unusual. It's fully lined so no visible pant lines. Fabric feels good quality - but haven't washed it yet. I read several reviews about sizing, but in the end stayed with my initial inclination and ordered Medium. I'm a size 12+ and it fits very well and whilst it's a close fit it's does not feel clingy.
- Julie (13/04/2019)
SIZE: Small COLOUR: True RedI love this dress so much that I have bought a second in another colour. I’m not a big dress wearer, but these are lovely, they can be dressed up or down and I can Breastfeed in it.
- Katy (31/03/2019)
SIZE: Small COLOUR: Wood VioletI would buy this dress in every one of my colours. Please do one in teal. I am a size 10, 5ft 2ins 68 year old and it looks fantastic. Thank you!
- Geordie Girl (10/10/2018)
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: LobeliaI love the Lola dresses and have about four! So comfortable to wear. I am size 12 and 5ft tall; I bought medium which fits me well. Fabric drapes well; the colour is lovely.
- Carol P (22/09/2018)
SIZE: LL COLOUR: Duck EggI bought this dress initially in the duck egg blue colour and promptly ordered the Raspberry and Voilet colours. I am 14 - 16 and bought the LL. I love it! It sweeps across the tummy area and is very flattering. I do wear big knickers though as it is not lined and the material is lightweight! It is a go to dress for anything dress it up or down. Highly recommend
- Rebecca Burns (09/08/2018)
SIZE: Large COLOUR: True RedI bought this dress in true red and after watching the video, bought one size bigger than normal. I am a size 12 and 5’ 8” and bought a L. I’m glad I did as the material is a bit thinner than I expected and therefore very clingy and not at all forgiving! I wore a smoothing slip underneath. The length is perfect for me and the cowl neck is very flattering and I got loads of compliments when I wore the dress. I would recommend buying this dress but maybe go up one size if you don’t want to show every bump!
- Joanna Watson (28/07/2018)Lovely dress, good quality material, flattering style, a good fit and would love to have in every colour
- Penny Stevens (10/07/2018)Just discovered Kettlewell and am so impressed with the quality and fit of their products. I bought the Lola dress last week and absolutely love it! Having received it, I cannot believe that there were negative comments about it in the reviews. So pleased I ignored them. I've just ordered two more dresses, this time in the sale. Highly recommend.
- Barbara Kearney (04/07/2018)The colour (raspberry) and fabric are lovely. The top half of the dress does look a bit too baggy and 'fussy' while the bottom half is slightly too stretched over my hips - not the dress's fault.. Still overall this dress looks very striking and I kept it (5'2" hourglass). Got a few compliments. Looks good with the cochineal cashmere shawl. I prefer my Claudia dress though.
- Mrs Richardson (01/07/2018)What a lovely dress, even though I’m a bit on the fat side it makes me look good. Beautiful vibrant colour which is why I regularly buy from Kettlewell.
- Pat Hewitt (29/06/2018)I have a few of these dresses - both the 3/4 and sleeveless versions and I really love them. Very comfortable to wear and look great. Have previously had to order a small and have had them taken in. Thank goodness for the new extra small size!
- Fiona (21/06/2018)Fabulous dress. Wore it to a wedding and received lots of positive comments. Beautiful colour too. Fits beautifully and the material hangs well. A great buy.
- Alison (18/06/2018)I have this in the tropical pink and red size M (I am size 10/12 generally) and they fit perfectly. Have worn the pink one at least 4 times now with a wrap cardigan and always receive compliments. Washes well and creases fall out next time you wear.
- Sarah C (25/05/2018)Lovely colours. Quality made dress - felt good not cheap. Neck design simply didn’t suit my shape. Think would be stunning in less busty figures. Thank you.
- Claire wiggett (24/05/2018)Lovely dress. The material is very flattering and the red is very eye catching
- Karen (24/05/2018)Hello I ordered the Lola Dress and was disappointed that the fabric was a lot thinner than the previous two years ago when `I ordered this dress before. The material was definitely thinner and the quality not so good as two years ago. maybe there cutting back on material quality to be cheaper. I ve ordered another dress and lets hope that fits it arrived today but again the material was thin. Ill try it on and hope it fits well if not I am going to order the Lola dress again for a second attempt and will order it in medium this time and hope it will be ok because I am returning so many things this year. I wish they had a shop would be easier on returning quickly as the summer will almost be gone once I eventually get the perfect fit and material quality. Ive always liked Kettlewell but this year something is not right.
- Chrisoulla (18/05/2018)I love the fit and fabric, very slinky and shows off my hourglass figure. I wear with mid cascade wrap over the top and they work beautifully together.
- Sammi (05/05/2018)Beautiful quality dress and lovely subtle colour. I am 178cms tall, size 14-16 and bought the large which fits perfectly in all areas. A tiny bit long for my liking but still beautiful and the fabric and cut are lovely.
- Sarah (03/05/2018)I received the Lola dress this morning. I ordered medium in the Duck Egg colour. I am 5'6" tall and normally wear a size 12, though I do have quite a large bust. On opening the parcel I was disappointed with the colour and the material. On trying it on I found it big on the top half and slightly tight over the tummy. The gathering intended to disguise the tummy, a style which I have on other dresses, did not do the job. i think there is just not enough material in that area. The whole effect was not flattering. In my opinion the material was cheap and the colour lacked depth. Sadly will have to return it. This is my first purchase from Kettlewell and I am not impressed.
- jenny turner (28/04/2018)Lovely colour. Nice fit on the top as I am small busted! Bit too tight on the hips. Ordered bigger size.
- Julia (26/04/2018)Super sexy dress Perfect fit great now there is an extra small sizing
- jacki (24/04/2018)Bought the dress in S - fits perfectly. The colour (turquoise) is a little off (cold for spring), bu I'm keeping it anyway :)
- Martina Lamschová (23/04/2018)Lovely dress, bought a medium, I am 12-14, in raspberry, stunning colour. You do need decent underwear as its a slinky material, with "normal" knickers it didn't look right, I put on a pair of "hold it all in" ones and the difference was amazing. I can't wait to wear it
- Jane Farmer (16/04/2018)Love the colour but the size I ordered was too tight across the hips so I have ordered the next size up. I hope it will fit better
- Helen Taylor-Brown (12/04/2018)I have this dress in XS - it fits me well (I am an 8-10). It's comfortable and flattering, and the colour is lovely (red). I can see it being a versatile option for this spring and summer. Unfortunately I am not keen on the other Autumn colours - otherwise I would have bought more.
- Diana Ward (10/04/2018)I just so wanted to love this dress on me - I bought a smaller size as a similar style I had before was a little big but had to return for the usual size (S). But it was just too clingy for my taste - need the right underwear etc. The raspberry is a stunning colour. Sadly it has to go back. I'm sure it will look fabulous on others.
- Susie (03/04/2018)Warning this is a Slinky stretchy dress in soft fabric and it shows off all your curves! I bought in the red and never had so many compliments from my husband!
- Nuala (30/03/2018)I love this dress, the fit is perfect, the colour is beautiful and I know I will be able to wear it to many different occasions for many years. the quality is great and I feel fabulous wearing it.
- Joanna (26/03/2018)I had high hopes for this dress but despite it being made from beautiful material it just wasn't cut for me. The ruching round the waist added bulk which didn't suit me so I sent it back. I perhaps might try a smaller one in future when doing another order.
- Helen (26/03/2018)This really is a cleverly cut dress. It is very flattering and falls beautifully. Good value due to the lining which gives it support and means it’s not too revealing/clingy. Versatile - good for evening, casual or holiday
- Rebecca Batchelor (24/03/2018)Already gave this dress in red and grey but couldn’t resist the new colour! This genuinely is one of those wear anytime anyplace dresses. Great for business trips and holidays.
- SueC (21/03/2018)I ordered the lobelia, but the colour was almost identical to Sapphire. More blue than the purple I was expecting! The style and fit are lovely though. It's clingy so you need the correct underwear!
- Julia (13/03/2018)Beautiful dress. Unfortunately it was too big so I had to return it.
- Emma (15/02/2017)A beautifully tailored dress which curves in all the right places and feels incredibly comfortable to wear. I've a very large bust and normally have to go up a size or 2 to accommodate it which makes buying dresses very tricky. The material this dress is made out of is very versatile as well as elegant and makes me feel glamorous instead of self-conscious. I can just throw it on and go and not worry about having to re-adjust myself every 5 minutes. Well worth the money.
- Sarah Guilfoyle (18/01/2017)Beautiful dress ordered it in Aquamarine, so pleased with my purchase. Excellent fit, I was worried it would be too long for me but fit perfectly, I'm 5'2" size 10, small fit snuggly which I like and the length was on my knee. This was part of my first purchase from kettlewell I have been so impressed with the quality, style and colour of Kettlewell clothes, and with the ease and efficiency of ordering from them.
- Lesley Brown (16/01/2017)A superb dress! I am a summer with a 32FF (39.5in) bust with broad shoulders and a waist and hips that actually fall in to the top end of Medium size. I purchased a Large in this dress (as I do all my tops) to accommodate my upper half and I am really happy with how it fits. (would love to try a Medium - but cant justify shipping two different sizes to NZ!). I am 5'6" and the hem sits just below my knee. Fully sewn in lining makes this easy to wash and hang to dry. I chose the colour Pebble Grey and matched it with the Aubergine Mid Cascade Wrap - love the combination - one one that Kettlewell pulled together.
- Emma (01/12/2016)I love the style of the dress although I had expected the colour to be a little darker based on the picture online. The medium was a little big across the shoulders so sadly I returned this item - however I have order a small black one instead!
- Helen A (10/11/2016)Love this dress, ordered in cobalt blue. Usually buy a M, but was 'swamped' by too much fabric. Tried in the S and it was perfect - great fit and very flattering.
- Tania B (06/11/2016)No wonder this is a best seller! Decided on a 'little red dress' and I'm not disappointed...soooo many favourable comments, I nearly blushed!!
- Jennifer (15/10/2016)Have bought this superb dress in both aquamarine and heliotrope to make a refreshing change from my usual jewel colours. Absolutely lovely! Good fit, good length and lined, too. They look great with silver accessories for summer, I agree with some reviewers that a slightly longer sleeve would be preferable for some of us of a certain age but this is a mere detail. Am really contemplating having the red version as well. Too good to miss!
- Susie Pownall (07/07/2016)Love the vibrant colour (aquamarine). I ordered in LL and was glad I did. Although I have slimmed down I still need to lose a bit more around the stomach area for the dress to drape perfectly. Lovely on-knee length.
- Jamjars (29/06/2016)I just love this dress, fantastic fit, the pleated front hides a multitude of sins whilst the drape of the fabric is fabulous. Many compliments received, washes well. Great buy
- Sheila (28/06/2016)It is the dress I've spent years looking for. Really looking forward to your Autumn brochure. Thank you
- Dolores Grace (28/06/2016)A beautiful dress. Gorgeous colour. I was so pleased that it fitted well and came to just below the knee. I will be wearing it a lot for going out.
- Dorothy Smith (23/06/2016)I love this dress! I ordered the red which is a really vibrant colour. I received many compliments and the drape around the waist was very flattering. I am tempted to get the blue as well, I just have to go out more! Possibly the only downside is that I would likely slightly longer.
- Jill (23/06/2016)Lovely dress, very useful. Good fit, I personally would like a slightly longer sleeve. Looking forward to wearing it quite a few times this summer.
- Carol Brookhouse (21/06/2016)The dress was a lovely colour (red and the colbat blue) and the fabric seemed a good quality. Down side for me was the excessive material around the waste - too big there for me. Maybe two darts in the back would have resolved that problem. Overall it made me look like I had gained a few pounds so I have sent them both back
- Jackie (20/06/2016)Fantastic dress;! I bought the red one first and then ordered a second as I loved it so much. I am 5ft 4" and bought Medium and they fit perfectly and are very flattering, can be dressed right up or right down! Would love to see them with elbow length sleeves in the winter collection as my only criticism is that I have to hide my arms when I wear these.
- Holly (18/06/2016)I bought this dress for Ladies day at Royal Ascot, I needed a red dress as I already had the accessories, most importantly the hat! It fitted really well and was very flattering, a great buy.
- Judith (17/06/2016)Great dress! Bought it in red for a wedding in LL. Fits perfectly, colour is great. I also like how it is fully lined. And at a great price. Look forward to wearing the dress lots and hope it will become available in darker colours for the winter season (dark brown please).
- Barbara B (17/06/2016)Lovely dress but unfortunately I am a typical pear shape so the fit on me was not great, too big on top and too tight on the bottom!! lovely material and it is great it is a double layer as it covers the lumps and bumps!!!! great for normal shaped people!!
- Emma Cameron (16/06/2016)I bought this dress in heliotrope after a friend's recommendation.I've been looking for a summer dress that can be dressed up or down in the perfect colour for me and here it is. I'm delighted with it . Comfortable and flattering. I'm tempted to buy another one.
- Frances Jew (16/06/2016)I love the colour options and style of this dress, but unfortunately I have returned it as it was just too big all over. I am a size 8 and 5 ft 2 and bought the Small size. Please can you do XS or petite in the future?
- Karen (15/06/2016)I ordered this dress in Pebble, wanting something light in colour for a wedding . I am a soft Autumn, 5ft 2", size 14 on the top, 12 bottom. The size M was a perfect fit (without being clingy). I really liked everything about this dress, but I personally struggled with the fact it was short sleeves. Here came the problem. My best look is monochromatic. I found it impossible to find a colour (jacket) to complement. Sadly the dress was returned. I really hope you have this dress in your next season's collection with a nice 3/4 sleeve perhaps. I will be first on the list to order
- Sue Denman (14/06/2016)Lovely dress the colours are fantastic, can be dressed up or down. I've got it in red and heliotrope lovely Spring colours. Hides the tummy, lovely material really pleased.
- Kirsty Dickinson (06/06/2016)The fit colour and style are lovely. However the dress gangs a good 2 inches longer at the front than the back which looks terrible. It will be going back.
- Suzanne (03/06/2016)Lovely bright colours , had to buy , small was pretty big and too much material in the cowl so had to get someone to take it in as so wants to keep coz of colour ! Sometimes I wish u would do these kind of colours in a simple shift shape without a cowl and maybe say a v neck , nearly everything seems to be cowl , much as like them I would like some other althernatives ! Would u consider a straight dress ?
- Nix (02/06/2016)I loved this dress so much I bought two. It fits perfectly and is very flattering. I am so impressed I may have to buy one in every colour.
- Catherine Jones (02/06/2016)Lovely dress in a gorgeous colour. Very well made, very flattering and fits perfectly. Can be dressed up or worn casual. Love it. Tempted to buy another.
- Wendy (30/05/2016)I bought this dress in red and in heliotorpe (summer), size M. This dress fits perfect, I got so many compliments. Colours, fabric, lining..... Everything is just perfect 👌
- Jana (29/05/2016)ABSULUTELY FABULOUS
- Mary (27/05/2016)Lovely dress. Very flattering. I was concerned that it would be a bit too long for me as I am short 5 ft 1. But the dress seems to work well for my height as i just wear it a bit more ruched up and this looks great.
- Dawn platten (27/05/2016)I liked the style but as a petite 5ft 2 it was a little long for me. Also the fabric appeared to crease quite easily so decided it wasn't for me.
- Janet (25/05/2016)Lovely dress. 1st one I ordered didn't hang right / had a slight fault but kettlewell dealt with it quickly and I got my new one through quicker than expected & it was perfect . Fantastic colour in cobalt blue . Timeless design and very flattering . I hope to wear it many times in the future .
- Helen (23/05/2016)Just love this dress,versatile enough to dress up or down,material is beautiful and wears well.Am seriously thinking of buying another
- avis hobbs (21/05/2016)This is a lovely dress. The double layer feature is fantastic as you don't need to wear a slip. The length is perfect - I am 5 feet 7 and a size 12, the medium fits me beautifully. The dress is not too short, just below the knee and the fabric is great quality. I have this dress in navy, dark brown, black and grey!
- Judith (20/05/2016)Absolutely lovely dress, which I bought in 2 colours.
- Carol (19/05/2016)Ordered this dress in heliotorpe (autimn). Was unsure about both the colour and the style, however I am delighted with the dress, I feel really good when I wear it.
- Marilyn Rushworth (18/05/2016)I'm a size 12-14 and bought this dress in black, medium. The fit is perfect and it looks fabulous on. Even my husband noticed! It is lined and of good quality. I'm 5'4" and the length is just right for me.
- Karen Kemp (18/05/2016)I wasn't sure whether this dress would suit me, but encouraged by the positive reviews I gave it a try - and I love it! The lining stops it being too clingy and the draping over the stomach area is really flattering. I have it in mocha and antique teal - both beautiful autumn colours. I'm a size 10/12 who buys small/medium depending on the fit but I went medium on this as I wanted it to skim not cling - I am very happy with the fit.
- Helen (15/05/2016)I have this in bright navy in a medium, Im between a med and large and would recommend sizing down on this dress. But oh wow when I tried it on I was so pleased with it, it fits and hugs in all the right places, I am 5F 9" and it sits nicely above my knee. I have a few special events coming up this year and this dress will be coming out for each one. A very happy customer!
- Louise - Winter (29/03/2016)I was pleasantly surprised by this dress which I'd expected ( from the model's photo) to be too short on my 5' 9' frame but it finished just below the knee so a perfect length on me,thank you Kettlewell. The lining meant that it wasn't too clingy and it fell and draped very nicely on my broad shoulders and ample bust! The seam around the empire line also worked well and drew attention away from the stomach area ( always a good features!) A great dress to either dress up or down depending on your occasion...well done Kettlewell design team!
- Alison Lidstone (28/03/2016)Bought this in blue and grey as I'm a spring. Wore the blue today for a birthday and had so many compliments. I'm a tall, curvy size 14/16 and a large fitted perfectly. Will definitely be buying more colour options.
- Andrea (20/03/2016)Bought this in red and cobalt blue. Lovely fabric, great fit, lined, brilliant bright colours! Very easy to wear and dress up or down. Expect to get a lot of use out of then once it gets a bit warmer.
- Alison Marsh (20/03/2016)I bought this in Antique Teal to wear to a party. Wow- so many compliments! It's just right for my hourglass figure- clinging in all the right places, and the draping neck gives it a very romantic feel. A definite special occasion dress.
- deborah (15/03/2016)I have more red dresses than you can shake a stick at, but love this new addition to my wardrobe. I was a bit worried about the material being too clingy around my thighs, but the lining means it sits very nicely. I had originally bought it for work but i's a little too dressy for that. Am about to order a second one and debating which colour.
- Fiona (08/03/2016)