Reviews of Claudia Dress
Add your review
We want you to be delighted with your purchases but if you do have any problems, please contact Kettlewell before submitting a review as we are always happy to resolve any issues you may have experienced. All reviews are posted using forenames/initials only and may be used for marketing purposes.
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: Neon PinkColour a lot brighter than shown! I bought Neon Pink in M. I'm a 12 and it fits on the knee, and has no split so it's modest. It's not too tight and has a nice shape. Will wear a cami under as its low for me. The double front is nice and the material is quite heavy. I bought this on the sale.
- Rebekah (08/02/2020)
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: Neon PinkNever had a dress from Kettlewell, before so was uncertain about sizing I’m normally a size 10 so bought the S found it little to clingy for my liking so sent it back and ordered the M unfortunately that made me look as though I was wearing Jodhpurs! The colour is lovely and the quality of the jersey good, so as I bought it in the sale I had the hips taken in. Just waiting for the warm weather to wear it now.
- Denise (25/01/2020)
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: Neon PinkPerfect work dress in every way. I am 10-12 and medium was perfect fit. Please repeat this in other colours!
- Wendy Barker (23/01/2020)
SIZE: X Small COLOUR: CoffeeBought the coffee in XS. Perfect fit as I am size 6/8 and 5’8” tall. The colour is SO much better in reality than on website so if you are wavering as you think this item may look boring in this colour, don’t! for a soft autumn it’s PERFECT. Sale price too!
- Sal (06/01/2020)
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: Neon PinkGood fit and the style is flattering. I like the length; not too short. I bought it on sale, so an exceptional price. I agree with another reviewer who said it requires a flat stomach.
- Sally (09/12/2019)
SIZE: Small COLOUR: CoffeeStyle of this dress is nice and price was great. However I returned it for two reasons. Firstly, I didn’t suit or like the colour. Secondly, I felt it showed any tummy bulges and was unflattering as a result. I am not in the slightest over weight but, having had children and being in my fifties, I don’t have a perfectly flat stomach any more and for me, to wear this dress well, that is what you would need. This may not bother other people however.
- Kathleen (23/09/2019)
SIZE: SmallThe dresses I’ve bought have been a good quality jersey and true to their description. Very satisfied with this company,
- Renée (29/08/2019)
SIZE: LargeLovely dress,good shape fits well Good basic wardrobe item. Please can we have the same in winter colours with a longer sleeve
- Rosemary (15/08/2019)
SIZE: Large COLOUR: SapphireCouldn't resist this Sapphire colour. Nice structured dress, good sleeves and modest length. Very comfy.
- Ann (13/08/2019)
SIZE: Large COLOUR: Neon PinkI love the cut of this dress, it is very classy and not too clingy. The colour Neon Pink is stunning. I'm really pleased with my purchase.
- Kathryn (09/08/2019)I love this dress. The colour is beautiful and it has a very neat, fitted style, but not tight. The half length sleeves are so pretty.
- Lucy (05/08/2019)
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: BluebellThis is a great dress for the office. It looks smart, yet is soft and comfotable to wear. So, it has a fitted feel without feeling constrained. Love the colour - Bluebell - I get lots of compliments every time I wear this dress. It washes well and needs minimum ironing.
- Lynne (28/07/2019)
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: CoffeeOrdered the Coffee and wore to a smart lunch with cream stole and gold jewellery and received several complements!
- Samantha (26/07/2019)
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: Light EmeraldSizing at kettle is bad. i purchased exactly the same dress in Sapphire and it fitted perfectly but the Emerald was too tight. I also ordered 3 knitted dresses, Nay, Red and Mauve, the Navy was perfect but the red and mauve were both too big with very long Orangatang sleeves!!!! Very odd and VERY FRUSTRATING!!!! Something to be said for the quality checking of overpriced garments!!!
- Anon (25/07/2019)
SIZE: Small COLOUR: Light EmeraldI love this dress - so comfortable and such a beautiful colour. I now have two - one in light emerald and one in bluebell. The dress is fitted but not tight so it looks very neat. Love the half sleeves and v neck.
- Lucy (23/07/2019)
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: BluebellFabulous dress! Easy to wear, comfortable and can be dressed up or down. Quality fabric that doesn’t require a slip. That’s really important to me as I hate thin fabrics that require extra layers. I bought two Claudia dresses and one was a couple of inches longer than the other; I preferred the shorter one but it’s not a big deal. I would definitely buy more in other summer colours - particularly watermelon and navy!
- Pippa (20/07/2019)
SIZE: Small COLOUR: SapphireThis is a lovely dress - gorgeous colour, a flattering fit, and in a comfortable fabric. It can be dressed up for formal occasions, or worn as a work dress. I got mine in the sale, so it was very good value, too! My only negative is that I have had to shorten both the skirt length and the sleeves - but I am rather used to having to do that, being a petite 5' 1" tall!
- Elizabeth (18/07/2019)
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: Neon PinkFabulous dress, fits well, very smart. Wore the Pink to a wedding and received so many compliments. I would recommend all 'Winters' try this pink!!
- Rosie (02/07/2019)
SIZE: LL COLOUR: AquaOverpriced!!!! . I was expecting an evening type dress but it was a stretchy jersey type material, so more of a casual day dress. I had to wait what seemed like a bit too long to receive it and when I did it was stuffed into a small letterbox by postman so it was all creased when I got it. Nice colour and fit though. It was my first order so a bit disappointed overall.
- Victoria (11/06/2019)
SIZE: Small COLOUR: BluebellThis is a beautiful dress and a gorgeous colour. I am a pretty standard size 10 I think but it was just too clingy for me. I would have got away with it many years ago but not now! So sad to return it.
- Sue (20/05/2019)
SIZE: Large COLOUR: Light EmeraldFor the price of this dress was disappointed after a days wear how it bagged round the rear. When first put on thought how lovely it fitted and looked
- Sian (05/11/2018)
SIZE: Small COLOUR: SapphireLove this dress! Have it now in 3 colours (Light emerald, Sapphire & Vermillion) & v. tempted to get more. Living in them at the moment. I’ve already left a review but feel compelled to write again as this dress is perfect! Extra bonus point for being the right length! I normally have all my clothes tailored. Not this time - length is perfect. Hits the knee and is sooo v. appropriate for the office. Pls pls pls - do a winter version of this dress with full long sleeves (NOT 3/4 sleeves as that won’t allow for proper layering underneath for those of us that get cold easily). - bring this back in SS19 in more / different colours I’m 5’2”, 58Kg and size Small is perfect.
- Tanja Schubert (31/07/2018)Great dress, beautiful color and fit.
- Gail Simpson (23/07/2018)This dress is a must for the office. I have the Vermillion and it looks lovely with a cropped black suit jacket, leopard print pumps and a chunky necklace. Had so many compliments. Such a happy summer colour! The plus points are: • sleeves - why do so many summer dresses not have them!? Such a no brainer • the v neck is not too deep & office appropriate • knee length • material is light enough to wear in the summer I will def be buying more in other colours. I’m 5’2”, 58 Kg and the size Small is perfect on me!
- Tanja (13/07/2018)The dress possesses a classy formality due to the cut and body of the fabric. I'm pear-shaped, and had to go to LL size to get the fit right on the hips, but the top does not sag as often happens.
- Petra Gratton (30/06/2018)really pleased with the colour, the material and the fit. I don't often get something that fits this well and isn't too long.
- Sue Armistead (27/06/2018)I have this in teal and the colour is amazing. It looks wonderful for the office and is comfortable to wear. I love the neckline and bodice ruching. Very flattering. The length is perfect for an average height woman.
- Vanessa Abernethy (14/06/2018)Lovely dress, beautiful colour and fits really well. True to size Received many compliments when wearing it
- Janet Smith (12/06/2018)Nothing wrong with the dress itself, but the style wasn't for me, so I returned it. It fitted fine but the ruching under the bust and high seam made me look too bulky & heavy up top (already quite busty)
- Helen (06/06/2018)Well made, and great fit. Ordered the sea blue and coffee. At 5'7" they finish on the knee which is perfect for me. Can see that I will get lots of wear from them at work.
- jane (29/05/2018)Lovely dress great fit and style for me and the right length!!! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE offer your dresses in different lengths for the vertically challenged. I am 5 4 ish and at the age when I may be shrinking! A lining would be a great addition if only for the lower half
- Val Lecutier (25/05/2018)Lovely colours. Lovely quality of fabric. Design disappointing - had a fussier and more formal design around the bodice area than had expected. Was looking for a simpler, pretty summer dress effect. Thank you
- Claire wiggett (24/05/2018)This beautiful dress in aqua met my highest expectations both in fit and colour. I have the perfect scarf to compliment it and now await a family party where I shall wear it with confidence.
- Denny Chick (16/05/2018)This dress is a lovely colour I have the Sea Blue, the fit is perfect and the length I am 5ft 4". I have 3 items in this colour can't get enough of it. I am a summer.
- Valerie (16/05/2018)This dress is beautiful and a perfect fit for me a short 5 ft 2 hourglass. I thought I would need a camisole as I sometimes do with Kettlewell but it was perfect, and the sapphire is my favourite Kettlewell shade. Very striking and I feel like a million dollars in it. The winter lobelia stole i bought with it looks very well and i got lots of compliments today when i wore both to an informal wedding. Everything I buy from Kettlewell goes with everything else and my wardrobe is coming together, I would love more plain skirts (without the horizontal stripes) as my wardrobe is a bit top heavy with tops and dresses...
- Mrs Richardson (06/05/2018)A well made & well fitting dress. Good quality, feels lovely on. Colour true to photo in Bluebell.
- Helen Holding (04/05/2018)This dress looks fabulous on, it is really flattering and so comfortable. It is very classy, purchased in vermillion for my autumn colours and really is stunning. I will need some decent underwear but that’s not a problem with the dress, more mine! Totally recommend it.
- Karen Hawkins (03/05/2018)Excellent fit, lovely colour & received lots of compliments
- Bronwen (02/05/2018)I bought this dress in Vermillion as I'm an pale faced autumn- a vivid orangey -red but suited my complexion very well, and many compliments on first wearing- even from my children! Good quality thick jersey- though you do need non show underwear and better with a slip . pleating on front very flattering, high waist but ok on me and could wear belt, length below knee (5'5" height.) . rather pricey- but such great colour will use for upcoming autumn wedding . Looked good with black boots as well as heels. Also toned rather well with recent purchase of long tie wrap in Cassis.
- Julie (05/04/2018)Great colour. Nice thick jersey. But too high waisted so has gone back.
- HelenW (03/04/2018)A perfect fit and length & the sea blue colour suits me so well. I shall wear this with navy sling back shoes and bag for an upcoming wedding.
- Judy Prentice (27/03/2018)Beautiful dress, classic and understated. I bought it in Sea Blue as I am an Autumn....glorious rich shade. Flattering shape with v beck and gentle pleating to one side of the waist. A bit pricey but I had to have it for a special occasion !
- Elizabeth Jones (25/03/2018)Looks great in the photo and is a lovely cut, but in my opinion the colour is not autumnal and does not match my swatch. More of a clear than muted red. Also, quite pricey.
- Nicola Wakeling (21/03/2018)