Reviews of Alexa Zip Jacket
Add your review
If you have had an unfavourable experience please contact Kettlewell before submitting a review. We are always happy to resolve any issues you may have experienced. We are unable to contact you from a review as they are submitted anonymously.
SIZE: Large COLOUR: CranberryVery happy, sizing just right and have already had loads of compliments.
- Stella (13/12/2018)
SIZE: Small COLOUR: FigI absolutely love this jacket. I initially bought it in a size Medium, but it was a bit too big on me ( I’m a tall 10) so I returned it and got a Small. It’s fab! I love the fit, the colour and the versatility of it. I’m probably going to get another one in another colour! Thanks Kettlewell!
- Barbara (06/11/2018)
SIZE: Small COLOUR: Royal BluePlease introduce more colours (Spring!) in this gorgeous jacket. I have two and want more!
- Luce (21/10/2018)
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: Forest GreenFabulous Jacket, fabric is beautiful and silky soft and forest green colour is deep and rich. So comfortable to wear and sits beautifully. The fabric doesn't require lining. Fit is good; at 5' 1" just had to shorten the sleeves, very easy to do, just needs a good matching thread and straight stitching as the fabric doesn't require overlocking/zigzag. Extremely pleased with my first purchase from K, only negative is the very high cost of postage to Australia, which makes the purchase of one or two garments not viable. I would love to order a new scarf or 2, or a cami, but at 25GBP the postage is more than the cost of 2 scarves or a cami.
- Marg (20/10/2018)
SIZE: Small COLOUR: InkThis is a lovely jacket. I have it in ink and really like the style and fit. However, it sheds on the inside and if I wear light coloured tops under it they get covered in lots of tiny dark specs. It needs a lining.
- Kate Hudson (07/10/2018)
SIZE: LL COLOUR: FigLike other comments it is a dream to wear so comfortable but light with soft fabric does not seem to crease or have hairs stick the colours are very full I have brought the ink the fig and the green aswell as I liked it so much. The only down side is the price and maybe could do with a longer cut jacket.
- Andrea Sarah Gardiner (24/09/2018)
SIZE: Small COLOUR: CranberryLovely jacket especially as bought with 15% off! Very soft fabric, hangs well, great colour, but overpriced at full price for unlined jacket. Very happy with purchase.
- Susan (22/09/2018)Gorgeous jacket in a soft fake suede fabric
- Robyn Rogers (10/07/2018)This was a beautiful jacket - fabulous fabric, great colour and quirky stylish design. Unfortunately it was too tight on me despite being a perfect fit across the shoulders, so I don't think a size up would fit me.
- Joan (03/07/2018)Great jacket, great color . Would definitely recommend this garment
- Gail Simpson (02/07/2018)I had to return this jacket as the neckline didn't suit me. Also I thought the lack of lining disappointing and thought overall the jacket wasn't worth the price. Have ordered another style of jacket. Colour was lovely though. Cranberry.
- Alison Fairclough (02/07/2018)I recently bought the cranberry coloured Alexa jacket and I'm thrilled. It's a colour I didn't feel would suit me and I'm amazed just how good I feel wearing it. The fit is perfect and the material drapes attractively. It is my first purchase with Kettlewell and I'm very impressed with the quality and style. If it weren't rather expensive I would seriously consider buying another in a different colour. Thank you!
- Patricia Wright (20/06/2018)Very happy with purchase, beautiful soft fabric with fit true to size. Unusual with seams on outside but it dose not take from the overall look of the jacket. No lining but it may have left the sit of the jacket looking bulky as the fabric is so fine. I loved the jacket so much I have purchased a second one but it is a little bit of extravagance as it is a little on the pricey side.
- Marie Gilligan (18/06/2018)Sadly I returned the jacket. The fit didn't work for me and I disliked the feel of the material and the way it was put together. However, I do appreciate the ease of return and speed with which Kettlewell refunded me. You provide an excellent service for which I thank you.
- Ann Kempster (08/06/2018)Beautiful soft fabric and a good cut and fit but not lined and very expensive compared to comparable ones on the higher street.
- Katherine Brabbins (23/05/2018)Love this jacket! The fabric is somewhere between a light suede and a heavy silk in weight, and has a lovely silky feel. The 'outside' seams are definitely different, but they help give it that slightly edgy quality which sets it apart. I got this jacket specifically to wear with the Floral Wrap Dress: loved the colour and the design of the dress but didn't want to come over as 'pretty pretty' and this jacket just gives it that bit of edge. It looks equally good with jeans and a tee, or with a skirt and blouse. Ink is a rich, very dark, saturated navy that will go with all Winter colours. I was afraid that the description 'neat fitting' might mean 'quite tight' so I ordered up a size, but it was way too big so I reordered in my usual size, which fits well, in fact is quite roomy so it should be comfortable even in warm weather. I will get a lot of use out of this jacket, since I can wear it either very informally or to sharpen up a 'nice' outfit. It's one of those great garments that always makes you feel really good!
- Kathy (11/05/2018)A beautiful jacket which fits fabulously. True to size. I would have preferred it to be lined given the price.
- Jill (26/04/2018)Have now bought 2 Alexa jackets. Ink and Fig. They are beautifully made and very comfortable to wear. Bought for my up coming holiday. No crease in the suitcase is a big plus.
- Ann BRANDISH (25/04/2018)I admired the jacket for months before placing my order. It is a trendy wee jacket if it suits but I found it didnt suit me. The stand-up collar didnt stand up on me and didnt suit my neck and I found the seams a bit too prominent, perhaps would have been ok in a darker colour. Otherwise , loved the texture, the fitting and the drape of jacket
- Christina Blair (24/04/2018)Fits so well
- Stephanie Leon (23/04/2018)Absolutely love these jackets, bought cranberry & ink, was only going to keep one but couldn't decide which. It does say in description that it is a lightweight jacket and it is so don't expect a heavy winter weight jacket. I've worn mine with jeans and also with a dress and feel great in them. so much edgier than wearing a cardigan. A bonus. is I squashed one up in my handbag all day and when it turned chilly in the evening, it was not creased at all when I wore it. My only negative comment is they are rather expensive.
- Jane Farmer (22/04/2018)This jacket is, as other people have commented, more a cardigan than a jacket - i.e it is a jacket with the weight of a cardigan. The material is unexpectedly very stretchy and therefore I feel looks better on the smaller and more fitted side - I have a medium and I am size 12/14 and it is plenty big enough. The shape is modern and a bit edgy because of the exposed seams and the cropped length (I am 5'7") and when I tried it on over a jersey dress it looked really good as it updated it and that decided me to keep it. I like it better worn open, like a cardigan. I have yet to try it over a fitted breton or other long-sleeved long t-shirt but I suspect that it will work with jeans too, perhaps with a wrap or poncho over the top when worn outside. I have the Royal Blue which is borderline too dark for me but I felt it was the best option for my spring colouring and it looks OK, especially in the daylight, with a lighter brighter layer underneath. So if you're looking for a biker jacket then this is not for you but if you just want a layer to update your existing wardrobe, then this works.
- Scruffy (18/04/2018)I bought the Cranberry and it is a stunning colour for me (I'm a Sultry Winter) and similar to Raspberry. The fabric is very soft and malleable and I've tried on with jeans, a dress and skirt and it gives me a more contemporary look than my usual classic cardie. I can see this being indispensable in my wardrobe.
- Indigo (13/04/2018)When I opened this, I thought it had been sent inside out. The exposed seams are just a bit ott- they are all over the jacket and quite thick so just look a bit odd. It’s really thin fabric- a bit like a t-shirt so stretchy and clingy- I found it no good over a thin jumper. It’s also unlined so doesn’t look good when it’s opened. Think it’s worth about half the price. Sent it back. For reference, I’m 37-27-38 and 5”5” and ordered small which fitted fine.
- Helen (12/04/2018)Excellent jacket, wash before use recommended.
- YVONNE DOBSON (04/04/2018)Lovely material and fits well.
- Ann Brandish (03/04/2018)I bought this jacket in Ink. It will go with so many other colours. It is lovely and soft and I think will be very versatile. A bit pricey but my husband is buying it for me as a birthday present.😁
- Mrs. Linda Silk (02/04/2018)The jacket is not a style I would normally choose but inspired from having a colour and style consultation I took the plunge and am so glad I did. The fabric is supple and luxuriously soft and drapes beautifully. I ordered the Forest Green in small and medium to compare for size. I think this style benefits from a neater fit rather than an oversized look. I loved the style so much I exchanged the medium size for the Ink colour. Both colours are gorgeous deep rich colours, perfect for Winter palettes. The Forest Green looks great worn with jeans and the Ink is surprisingly sophisticated worn with a skirt.
- Gina Dobson (31/03/2018)This was the item from my recent order that I was most excited about getting. It feels amazing, so soft and beautiful quality. I bought it in ink and it's a rich dark lovely colour. However, the style doesn't suit me at all and I'm sad to be returning it. I'm 5'3 and a curvy size 12 and bought a medium, which fit fine in terms of comfort and room to move, but the length just doesn't sit right on my torso. It lands right at my belly and although I'm not overweight I didn't find that to be flattering at all. Still giving it a good review though as it's a lovely jacket, just unfortunately doesn't quite work for me
- Emma (30/03/2018)I absolutely love this jacket. It’s a real wardrobe game changer and can really ‘make’ an outfit. I choose the warm stone as it goes well with all my ‘paintbox spring’ coloured tops and dresses. Although expensive, for me it’s worth every penny!
- Vicky (26/03/2018)This jacket is lovely and soft and the "inside out" appearance gives it a trendy look. My husband was very complimentary when I first wore it. Unfortunately the sleeves were too long but I have successfully shortened them - the fabric is easy to stitch on the machine. Although it was pricey, I am really pleased with this purchase and would recommend it. I bought it in cranberry. I am a size 8-10 and the small is perfect.
- Hazel Pollock (26/03/2018)This my second Alexa jacket, bought in the Warm Stone shade. My first one was taupe. I love both!! They are so versatile and make whatever I wear with them look that little bit edgy and stylish. Both jackets go with so many of the items in my wardrobe. I wear them for work and off duty, with skirts, dresses and jeans/trousers. They are great with sleeveless dresses, if you don't want to show off your arms, and also conceal lumps and bumps around the middle area, if that is a concern. Well worth the price and I agree with other reviewers.....great being able to wash rather than have to dry clean. I think I will be adding to my collection with the other autumn shades!
- Liz Sorensen (26/03/2018)Love this jacket, I ordered it in the warm stone colour which complements many of my outfits. Note to Kettlewell - would find this jacket to be even more versatile if you were to make it in an oatmeal type colour. Like other reviewers I think it is a little on the expensive side but I'm prepared to put up with that in view of how much wear I intend to get from it. Incidentally on the first time of wearing a waitress spilt gravy down the back of it - I can vouch for the fact that it comes out of the washing machine like new!
- Gill Hussey (07/03/2018)I was aware of the reviews regarding price, however decided to go for it. I ordered a medium and loved it. I then decided to order a small in a different Spring colour. I love them both for different reasons. The medium for me can have a thicker under layer and the small is also brilliant for a t shirt and tighter fit. I am a 10/12 (edging the 12 side) if this helps anyone.
- south yorks (08/02/2018)I thought the jacket seemed a little expensive when I ordered it but I think it's worth every penny. The quality of the material is ultra soft and mouids nicely to the body. In particular I think the colour choice is great there being a shade to suit everyone. I ordered the cranberry and love it. It suits my colouring perfectly (blonde grey/blue eyes- summer) I certainly won't blend into the background when wearing it!
- Lynda steele (18/01/2018)I just love this jacket and now have it in five colours! I know it seems expensive but it looks great on, is really comfortable and best of all is washable. I know I will get many wears for my money!
- Penny O'Regan (17/01/2018)My husband has bought this item as a Christmas present for me so have only been able to try it on Like the style though although I was surprised at how flimsy it was for the price !! Would like to be able to afford more in different colours.
- christine millward-cox (13/12/2017)This is a great jacket and I love it so much I am thinking of buying it in more colours!
- Penny O'Regan (13/12/2017)This jacket is perfect for many occasions, soft, comfortable and easy to wear. The biker jacket styling is on trend and works well with jeans or skirts. It is perfect for travelling in and the raspberry red is just gorgeous.
- Sally (06/12/2017)I normally love Kettlewell products - I didn't love this one though! Lovely style, I love biker jackets, and the colour (red) was good too. However - it felt and looked slightly cheap and, considering the price, not worth the money. The suede effect didn't work, material is too thin. What I really didn't like was the unfinished edges which were part of the design but, sadly, just looked a bit tatty. I also thought, like others, it should have a light lining. Sorry Kettlewell, I love you really!
- Sheila Endersby (28/11/2017)I like the style, it adds a modern edge to an outfit, not sure why it should be quite so expensive.
- Maddie (25/11/2017)I loved the quality feel of this fabric, lovely and smooth but heavy enough to give it great texture. I really liked the blue colour I ordered. It have a very young "biker" feel about it.
- Lesley (23/11/2017)Fabulous
- Doreen Rhodes (22/11/2017)First of all I must say that in general I've always been pleased with my purchases from Kettlewell. When I first saw this online it looked really good and I couldn't wait to get one. I was disappointed when I got it. Very flimsy for a jacket and the outside seaming didn't look quite right.
- Suzanne Ford (21/11/2017)I was intrigued by the very different reviews for this. It's pure fashion, sassy and gives an instant update. Don't expect it to be a winter jacket or look like something that would cost 3 times as much! The fabric is buttery, easy to wear (a lining wouldn't work...) and the Forest Green I ordered is gorgeous. Lovely with the maxi skirts and infinity scarves. Enjoy!
- Artist Helen (18/11/2017)Love the colour in the catalogue of red jacket. I am a cool winter but also a dramatic natural. I need the on trend boyfriend style down to the top of my leg. In a natural fabric of course. It does not look warm I ether . It would be great if you made longer jackets as I can never buy yours.
- Fiona Bell (11/11/2017)I love the colour the softness and the style of this fab little jacket... The green is a fantastic colour. I am 5ft5 and it fits well looks lovely with a silky polo neck underneath..
- SDW (02/11/2017)Being a typical classic dresser I never thought I could wear a style like this but I was surprised how stylish I looked. It's light weight enables it to drape beautifully. It looks great with my Davina top and I've also worn it with a dress it really give my outfits a lift and somehow makes me feel younger! I love it so much I have now brought another one in Forest green. I know they are pricey but I consider them an investment. Thank you Kettlewell.
- Teresa Lear (02/11/2017)This is fab, great colour (I bought the green one) and really lovely style details. I have to use a wheelchair and deliberately buy clothes that make a statement and this certainly does. Haven’t washed it yet but expect it to be fine as all Kettlewell clothing does.
- Helen Boyce (01/11/2017)I've got 3 of these now! It's true they are a bit expensive but they are just so useful. I wear them like a cardigan but much more stylish. Goes easily under a winter coat. I nearly always get positive comments. I think it is just whether it suits you or not. I wear the sleeves pushed up so length is irrelevant. I'm a winter - my favourite is probably the green, but the ink goes with anything. I have the summer red - not a perfect red for me but with jeans and a white shirt looks pretty good.
- Caroline (31/10/2017)I waited a month for this jacket in praline (I'm an Autumn) and I love it. I am only 5'1" so struggle with jacket sleeves on biker jackets. This jacket is the perfect length if you aren't tall and the sleeves can either be pushed up or easily taken up. I love the colour - neither tan or brown - and the soft faux suede material. My only gripe is I wish it was lined. As other people have said it isn't warm enough to wear by itself with a top underneath. However, it is a great alternative to a cardigan and I will get lots of wear out of it.
- Susan Marchant (29/10/2017)I loved the colour options for this jacket and ordered the green. It's exactly what I wanted! It is light enough to provide that extra layer of warmth in the autumn and the sleeves are the perfect length for my long arms! (I know others have commented on this). It goes well with jeans but have also worn it for work so it can be dressed up too. I like the fabric; for the price, I agree that it could be lined but the slight stretchiness of the fabric being unlined makes it very comfy. Overall a hit with me!
- HMB (28/10/2017)Great design, goes with everything. More of a shirt than a jacket but so far it has made me feel a bit younger and cooler with everything I've tried it on with.
- Morwenna (26/10/2017)I really, really wanted to love this. Waited weeks for it to come in my consultant's order and, finally, the day came when I got to try it on! And it didn't go well (sad face). I'm a natural ingenue and although the fabric is lovely and soft it meant that the flappy bits of the lapels were flopping around and annoying me. There wasn't quite enough structure to make them sit right. On the plus side the sleeves (which were too long for my short arms) can be easily taken up because they don't have zip cuffs. Overall though it wasn't to be and I had to leave it on the rail.
- Vibrant Autumn (25/10/2017)Liked the design but sadly thought the material looked cheap. Returned
- Diana brodrodrick (23/10/2017)Thank you for adding praline to your color options!! Hopefully a scarf in this color in the future? A great neutral for springs!
- wendy wilson schaub (22/10/2017)Nice to see some edgier younger pieces in your collection. Very versatile jacket and extremely comfortable :)
- Susan Pritchard (19/10/2017)I'm a Summer and ordered the Cranberry colour - it is so pretty and such an unusual pink tone to find in a jacket. I love the styling of the jacket with the inside out seams giving it a contemporary edge. Have already worn layered over a long top and jeans and felt fab. Plan to wear with dresses and long skirts too. Great addition and can see this working for me all year round.
- Percie (19/10/2017)This is a lovely jacket. Beautiful colour (one of my ‘star’ colours), lovely silky soft feel and a nice sheen. However had to very sadly return it as being a Romantic Classic it didn’t really suit my clothing personality, no matter how ‘hip’ I was trying to be! The other thing is being only 5’2 I found the arms a little long. Well stitched jacket although for the price I would have liked a lining. Really envy those who can order it though! Wish they did another style in that colour.......
- Dee (18/10/2017)I agree with many of the reviews. The inside-out seams make it look unfinished and fussy, the fabric is lightweight and does not look like suede, and overall the quality does not justify the price tag. Very disappointing.
- Anne Henderson (18/10/2017)I hesitated to order this due to the reviews and then I saw my friend wearing the navy one with a stripe top and pair of jeans and she looked amazing so I've ordered one in the green which is a gorgeous shade and have worn today over a dress and felt fantastic. Lovely soft fabric and great styling.
- Susie P (18/10/2017)This jacket was very disappointing, very flimsy with no structure. It looked awful and went straight back I'm afraid. I don't know how such a huge price can be justified.
- Jenny Payne (18/10/2017)I was so excited when i saw this in the catalogue - the red looked amazing on the model, though I was surprised to see it shown as a Summer colour, since the reds I wear as a Summer are cooler. However, it was such a disappointment: the material doesn't have the mock-suede look I'd anticipated (my husband commented that it looked like felt), it is neither warm enough to wear as a jacket nor suitable for indoors or under a coat, the boxy shape doesn't flatter me and the 'inside-out'-type seams on the shoulders and going down & across the back just make it look fussy. Maybe OK for some but not for me.
- Amanda Kenton (18/10/2017)Really disappointed with the quality of this jacket for the price. The raw edge seams made it look like it was inside out. Such a shame as style and colour were fab. Had to return as couldn't justify spending this much on such a poor quality item
- Rachel (18/10/2017)I bought this jacket in Royal blue , the colour is amazing and it feels so soft .Im a size 8/10 what a great fit
- mrs cathy bolton (17/10/2017)I pre-ordered this jacket as it looked fantastic online and in the catalogue - great style and colour (Pecan). Well, the colour is great, perfect for a redheaded Autumn, but like some other reviewers I am disappointed in the weight of this item. It is made of a very thin, unlined jersey so it is more of a cardigan than a jacket; you could not wear this as an outer layer on anything but the mildest of day. For me, this weight of material just does not sit or drape as this style (biker jacket) should, and I think that £99 is a lot to pay for a cardigan. So sorry Kettlewell, lovely idea and colour, but this one is coming back.
- Lisa B (17/10/2017)I was so excited for this to arrive but I was really disappointed. The colour was amazing, the material was soft and magical, but there was no structure to it at all and just looked like it was melting on me. I don't think a smaller size would've solved that either (I ordered a small so I didn't have the option of anything smaller). Sad to say I've returned it.
- Nina (17/10/2017)Love this jacket! For me, it’s just the right weight of fabric for autumn / spring which is when I was planning to use it. The raw seams didn’t wow me initially but now I have worn it a few times I really like it.
- Jeanett (17/10/2017)I'm starting to repeat myself about your products, the Alexa jacket is stunning, looks great, lightweight but nice on a cool day.
- Avril Read (17/10/2017)I ordered the Royal Blue and the colour is amazing and vibrant. I have only had this jacket for 1 week and have worn it every day.
- Helen (12/10/2017)Loved the colour and fabric, but the uncut seams are just very odd looking - as others said it makes the jacket look unfinished or worse - incorrectly made. Shame because fit was great and it could have been fantastic, but sadly I am returning.
- Ann (11/10/2017)Really wanted to keep this jacket BUT it is so expensive for what it is. Sorry - I am a loyal kettlewell customer. I was expecting a light unlined jacket however this is very light. The uncut seams make it look cheaper than it is. The fit was excellent and the fabric is very soft I just expected more "body" in the fabric. I chose the ink and it was a lovely dark blue and of course would have toned with everything. So if you can afford £99 on a very light weight jacket please do not let me put you off but it is just too steep for me.
- Ann P (07/10/2017)The taupe colour is lovely, it takes on different hues depending upon the light, which really liked. The overall style fits well. The soft material drapes well. The seaming on the outside looks unfinished, it waves along the seams where there are four layers of material. The inside looks well finished. The sleeves are very long. I have given it three stars because of the seaming. I really wanted to like this but can’t justify the cost. It is an indoor garment. Sadly I will be returning.
- Sue Berry (05/10/2017)The neutral praline colour goes with everything in my wardrobe - dresses, jeans, smart & casual. It fits really well. I am very glad I bought this. I do think that it could be cheaper since it is faux suede.
- Lucy Knight (25/09/2017)I suit autumnal shades and so bought the forest green in a Medium and it fits well and is true to size. (I'm a UK 12). I wish the jacket was slightly longer because I'm 5 foot 8 and rather like the model in the picture, it finishes on my waist. That's one of my common moans. As a taller chick, 'regular' length things are often a touch too short. Any chance Kettlewell, that you can make at least some of the items in a longer length?
- Julia (20/09/2017)I love the style of the jacket but it was much thinner than I expected, especially for the price. No lining either. I would call this a lightweight Summer jacket. In Autumn, it is for indoor wear only, and even then, with a long-sleeved top under it (in draughty pubs for example!) The Royal blue colour is great - I'd love to see more in that colour.
- Amanda (19/09/2017)Love this jacket. Took it on holiday with me and it was a perfect extra layer - it folded up in my bag when not needed and emerged uncreased when it got chilly. It received lots of compliments and I might have to buy another in a brighter colour (I bought the Navy one).
- Diane (15/09/2017)I love this jacket (got the forest green) and it looks amazing on my Autumn skintone. Very thin material though, more like a cardi (no lining), but it's good for indoors and will give definition to an outfit. I wasn't sure about the raw seams but it's trendy and overall I like the look.
- Laura (15/09/2017)I liked this jacket and ordered 2 in different sizes and colours to choose. In Kettlewell I seem to fall between the sizes M & L. I'm normally a 14 but being older my middle is not as slim as it was. I usually buy the L size in Kettlewell because I don't like seeing my slim arms looking like sausages nor my muffin top emphasised. The L in the jacket fell off my shoulders. Liked both colours, blue & tan (I'm spring) but was not sure about the seams left rough. I didn't buy either because I find if I don't immediately love it, it will hang unworn in my wardrobe. So sorry, not this time.
- Val (14/09/2017)This jacket is superb! It's beautifully designed with style and detail dominating. In a range of colours; I chose green and it's a very attractive option. Given that we're in to the autumn, I would have liked a slightly heavier material as this - unless you wear something underneath - will have limited use on colder days. It's eye catching and brings definition to whatever it's worn alongside.
- Margaret (14/09/2017)I love this jacket so much. The material is soft and comfortable to wear. I love the biker jackets but at 67 years of age I did not feel I could wear one but with this style, which is right on trend, along with the soft materials used make it easy wear and updates my image beautifully. I receive lots of complements about it. The price tag, for me, was a stumbling block but as the advert says I'M WORTH IT.......well done Kettlewell.
- Lyn Somerville (13/09/2017)I got the blue and green in large which came up a bit big so am buying the navy in medium. They are absolutely gorgeous and wish they had a winter red or burgundy colour. They aren't lined which is keeping the cost down but a slight gripe.
- Latha (13/09/2017)Love it, love it, love it.....have ordered in all colours (despite a lecture from my husband). This is perfect in every way. I would love to see it in coral, lime and spring colours. This is my pick of the year. Thank you, kettlewell.
- Margaret McCormick (12/09/2017)This is gorgeous - love the material and the green colour.This is more of a spring jacket as it is thin but I decided to keep it as I just love the style and the look. It updates my tops and looks really great with smart trousers and jeans. It is expensive for what it is but sometimes heart rules head and I am now tempted to get the bright blue. I will wear it mostly indoors over the next few months but hope to show it off outdoors next summer.
- LizB (04/09/2017)Ooh, this is really nice! I might have to buy another one or two.
- Caroline (01/09/2017)