Reviews of T Shirt Dress
Add your review
If you have had an unfavourable experience please contact Kettlewell before submitting a review. We are always happy to resolve any issues you may have experienced. We are unable to contact you from a review as they are submitted anonymously.
SIZE: MediumI bought this dress in pink and like it so much have now ordered it in the blue. Nice heavy material, falls well. I turn over the edge of the sleeves and will pinch the neck line in to a couple of seams, as the neck is too round for me. I am 5ft 2inch and an apple shape so I bought a medium.
- Anne (08/02/2019)
SIZE: Small COLOUR: Pink PeacockA friend recommended Kettlewell just before I was leaving for a long winter holiday in the sun and I ordered this dress. I am loving it. The quality and stiching is excellent. The fabric feels good. I can wear it on its own, over a camisole and leggings and even put the Milan knit crew on top today as it was cooler and windy. Loving the bright colour and the comfort of this dress. I can see me buying another one for next summer.
- Felicity (13/12/2018)
SIZE: X SmallLovely thickness that meant ‘no VPL’ and that the dress hangs properly without clinging. I am 5 ft 9 “ and chose an XS and the good thing about this is that the dress is not inappropriately short. The lovely bright pink colour was great too. I’d buy it again!
- Emma D (25/09/2018)
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: NavyGreat dress looks smart and flattering shape. I team it up with different coloured scarves to change look.
- Katie Gurney (22/09/2018)
SIZE: Small COLOUR: CantaloupeReally pleased with this dress. Perfect for summer. Gioing to buy another in a different colour.
- Linda (03/09/2018)
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: Soft TealLove the colour of the dress in my Spring colour of Soft Teal. Size M (my height 5' 4" and size 12) was a perfect fit, especially liked the neckline, as unable to wear low ones. I agree with previous reviewers that it looked shapeless as more an A line shape than straight so I shall be adjusting the sides.
- Linda (28/08/2018)
SIZE: Small COLOUR: Pink PeacockThis dress in all three winter colours have been my wardrobe staples ever since they arrived. Very comfortable and versatile, and can be worn on the beach, for work, day, evening, with bare legs or leggings - you name it. I’m 5’3” and the dresses end just above my knee, just as I like. I’m a standard size 10 and the S size fits well. Amazing value at full price and they wear and wash perfectly, including tumble drying. Thanks so much for the perfect dress Kettlewell! X
- Catrin (09/08/2018)
SIZE: Large COLOUR: AzureI recently bought the azure dress as I’m a spring in a size L - I’m a size 14/16. The dress fits perfectly and I frequently get complimented on the stunning colour. It’s a great addition to your wardrobe and as with most of the kettlewell range, can be casual or dressed up. Another great purchase.
- Sandie Doyle (30/07/2018)
SIZE: Small COLOUR: CantaloupeSeeing other reviews, I agree that it is a little shapeless but oh, it feels so cool and comfortable on these hot days! I have two of them now. They wash well. Perfect little every day summer dress!
- Valrie Spargo (24/07/2018)£50. Not well spent. Shapeless T shirt dress. More like £15 from primary!
- CLARE (23/07/2018)I'm very pleased with this dress, it's comfortable, easy to wash, and fit is good. I'm a Winter and bought the azure. I'm 5ft 4, and size 10-12, straight figure. The medium is a good fit.
- Chris (10/07/2018)Bought this is the Winter pink (peacock). I’m 5 ft 3 ins and its knee length - almost. Love that the neckline was not crew neck but a slight dip!
- ThelMa (30/06/2018)This is already one of my favourite dresses. You can have this as a casual dress, or add a few accessories and dress it up. I’m size 8/10 and ordered small, and the fitting was just right, flattering, but not figure hugging. The grass green is a gorgeous colour. Would love to see this in an Autumn Coral.
- Katie (28/06/2018)I ordered this in fuschia and absolutely love it. Good quality, great fit and excellent length. New colour for me as have just had my colours redone by my sister-in-law and really pleased.
- Alexa (25/06/2018)Being a spring, I ordered this in the Grass Green colour. Gorgeous colour for a spring. I am 5'6 and size 12 on top and 10 on bottom. I ordered the M size as don't like anything clingy. Just right on the top a bit big on the bottom, however it is more of an A line so I am OK with it. Really nice neckline, not too high. And finishes just on the top of my knees. Good sturdy fabric. I love these style of dresses for the hot summer, and might even get another one as spring colours are hard to find in this style in NZ.
- Bernice (24/06/2018)I bought the Azure in a medium and love it. Perfect for beach to bar or sigh- seeing on holiday. The colour is ideal for my spring colouring. I am a size 12 but quite busty and 5ft 2ins tall. Ordered a medium and it fits beautifully. I have found some Kettlewell tops a little tight around the bust but this is perfect. the material is not too thin and not at all clingy. I know I will get a lo of wear from this over the summer and on holiday in the Autumn.
- Carol Verrier (20/06/2018)Good value for your money
- Dorothy ireland (20/06/2018)Love it. Apprehensive when ordering as to whether it would suit me. No problems. Easy to wear for special occasions and everyday wear.
- Dr. Jacqueline Dilkes (20/06/2018)Ordered this in cantaloupe- what a lovely colour. So easy to wear. I ordered extra small - I am a size 8/10. Can see myself wearing this a lot so have ordered it in another colour too.
- Fiona Robinson (18/06/2018)Very comfortable dress and love the colour, a very good purchase.
- Anita Smyth (18/06/2018)Lovely colour (turquoise) but shape needs adjusting, as lower part looks shapeless and baggy on me. Will get my local dressmaker to adjust. Then it will look fabulous.
- Anne (17/06/2018)Lovely fit, great colour on me. If I could change anything it would be the length but as I am 5' 2' that's my issue not the dress!! Fabulous.
- Jill Greenland (15/06/2018)I love these dresses for weekend wear and travelling. They take up almost no room in a suitcase, are very comfortable but still look relatively smart. I have two of them and have just ordered a 3rd. I am normally a size 12 but wear these in a large as the style is better with a little room and looks more casual. I also go for a Large for extra length. As others on the site have said, my one wish for this dress would be to have it in a longer length. It comes a couple of inches above my knee and as a woman in her 40s I would prefer it to be at or just below the knee. If Kettlewell could make these with an extra 2 inches in the length they would be perfect!
- Vanessa Abernethy (14/06/2018)This is the perfect dress except it is too short for me. At my age a length to just under my knee is perfect. Please do longer lengths we don't all have lovely legs.
- Val (06/06/2018)I bought this in navy and it arrived today. The quality is great. I am a 16 on top and a 14 bottom half. I have to order an LL because of my bust. It fits well on my top half but the problem then is that the lower half is too large and so it looks a bit shapeless on me. I would prefer it if your LL wasn’t 16/18 and if you could do those sizes separately as I think then your clothes would fit better. It seems odd to double size your items for these sizes when you do not for the smaller sizes. I do buy quite a lot from you and find I just need to wash and dry on a cycle to shrink them a little! I will keep the dress because it will be fine for lounging around in.
- Kim (04/06/2018)I ordered these in all the winter colours as they looked perfect for summer. They arrived today and I am super happy! Bright, comfy and stylish, I can see these been an integral part of my summer wardrobe. I will be trying them out this weekend as I’m away with friends. I’m size 8 but I ordered small as I don’t like things too clingy!
- Lizzi S (04/06/2018)