Reviews of Long Rio Wrap
Add your review
We want you to be delighted with your purchases but if you do have any problems, please contact Kettlewell before submitting a review as we are always happy to resolve any issues you may have experienced. All reviews are posted using forenames/initials only and may be used for marketing purposes.
SIZE: Small COLOUR: FigNice duster style cardigan - rich colour and a flattering drape & swing
- D (03/07/2020)
SIZE: LL COLOUR: IndigoI love this wrap - it looks so elegant and will go with lots of things. I do hope you are going to continue with this style in the future. Great price in the sale.
- Gena (02/07/2020)
SIZE: LL COLOUR: Breton BlueI love the Rio wraps I have 4 of them and the breton blue is a gorgeous colour. What about emerald or banzai purple for next season.These wraps are just great throw over a dress or top +trousers and the outfit is transformed.
- Maggie (24/06/2020)
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: IndigoLove the two of these I have. By far the best thing for my dramatic style in your catalogue. So disappointed that they now seem to be permanently sold out. Would love more in some of your more interesting winter colours - e.g. pine green, emerald, chinese blue, lobelia. Only down side is that the sizing seems erratic - I have two size mediums and the indigo one is clearly larger than the true red one. I expect better quality control at this price point.
- Helen (28/05/2020)
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: IndigoAnother winner from Kettlewell and my second Rio wrap. Love, love, love it. Great style and I get a lot of compliments wearing it. Finishes off any outfit - smart or casual.
- Elizabeth (11/05/2020)I love everything about this wrap - the colour, the sleeve and back details and the length. Haven't had the opportunity to wear it yet but it will get plenty of wear in the cooler months. Very pleased with my purchase.
- Kathryn (08/05/2020)I absolutely love this wrap. I hope you bring it around again since the size small is sold out. It hangs beautifully and looks great over a dress and with jeans. Please bring back!
- Katherine (07/05/2020)
SIZE: Large COLOUR: FigYesterday I received my first Kettlewell order, and this Rio Wrap was the item I had most been looking forward to receiving. Having read quite a few of the reviews before ordering, I was a bit disappointed at the quality, which in my opinion is very thin and light. I like the ruching at the back, but where the stitches end the fabric is so thin I fear it might tear with regular use/ washing. I am a tall (178 cm/ 5'10), slim size 14 and the ordered L fits, but could be a little more generous. Unfortunately, I find the colour a lot more reddish-brown than the more violet hue on my screen. I'm a summer and would have preferred the cooler shade. Nevertheless, I will keep the item.
- Antje (18/04/2020)
SIZE: Large COLOUR: FigHavent actually wore this yet but have tried it on. Love the colour and it is a great shape. I've put on a lot of weight but find this quite slimming. Perfect length & looking forward to getting loads of wear from this.
- Sandra (10/02/2020)
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: FigI have loved every item I have purchased from Kettlewell, but this Long Rio Wrap is the one I get the most compliments on. I ordered the fig color and its a nice brownish purple. Its a great color for me. Its long, has a nice thick quality knit fabric and hangs nicely. I like the little gather in the back that shapes it to my figure. Looks great. I'm ordering another color.
- Laura (05/02/2020)
SIZE: LL COLOUR: Marine NavyThis is lovely, mid to light weight so very much looking forward to the spring when I can wear it. Smooth knit and fits as per size.
- Emma Slack (21/01/2020)
SIZE: LL COLOUR: Breton BlueCannot believe I waited so long to get this! I love it! Am a size 16 in Australia...fits perfect...I thought it would grip on the sleeves and on my back but the material is a thicker looser knit than the usual stretchy fabric and it sits so nice across the arms and back...the Breton blue is a beautiful blue...especially for blue springs..just love it
- Michelle (17/01/2020)I am 5’3” and an hourglass shape. Ordered the Rio in the coral color (as I am an Autumn) and size medium. Sleeve length is perfect for me and finishes at bottom of wrist thanks to the ruching. I usually wear petite sizing on top, but this works fine for me. Winters in the Pacific Northwest are wet and cold, so this will be an indoor-only item until late Spring. Wearing it today for the first time and the bright color is so cheering! Also a perfect weight for indoors with a thin thermal top on underneath and a light wool scarf. I’d buy this again in another color. Also feels like it lengthens my shorter frame with the deep side slits.
- Annie S (15/01/2020)
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: Breton BlueI was very pleasantly surprised that at 5'4 I didn't feel swamped in this. It drapes beautifully, quality excellent and a lovely spring colour. I would welcome some advice if it's possible to wear it with a coat - what length - or if I need to wait until spring. The idea of it poking out under a jacket doesn't seem very chic but I don't want to have to take it off to go out.
- Ruth (11/12/2019)
SIZE: Large COLOUR: BlackBeen waiting for ages to buy the Rio Wrap in black as I so love the one I have in Marine. I wish I hadn’t waited so long as it’s just as fabulous as the blue one. So flattering and slimming and perfect to dress up or dress down. Won’t be waiting so long for the next colour...
- Liz (10/12/2019)
SIZE: Large COLOUR: FigJust bought another of these jackets in Fig. They are very flattering and slimming. I have them in most of the autumn colours. Would love one in dark Chocolate, Leaf, Fern , Sultry Navy and Mustard .
- Jayne (16/11/2019)
SIZE: Large COLOUR: MallardI love these long wraps and the colour is stunning. Slimming and elegant. True to size. I’m size 14 and bought L
- Julia (12/11/2019)
SIZE: LL COLOUR: CharcoalLove everything about the Rio Wrap and have now bought it in four different colours!
- Amanda (12/11/2019)
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: SilverI’m sure I will get a lot of wear out of this. I am a large in most tops but bought this in a medium and it fits very well. The fabric is a little thinner than expected and is somewhat transparent, with a darker under layer showing through. Had I known this , I may have bought a darker colour. Not a deal breaker though:
- Heather (13/10/2019)
SIZE: LL COLOUR: CharcoalLove the Rio! It goes with everything and looks very smart or casual if desired. Hope this is coming back next season, I have th e charcoal and navy but given chance will buy more in my summer season colours.
- Julie (20/08/2019)
SIZE: LL COLOUR: SilverI now have 3 of the Rio long cardigans in different colours. They are ideal for layering mid seasons and smarten up a casual outfit. Not bulky but take the chill off. Slimming! But expensive for what they are made of.
- Wendie (20/08/2019)
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: SilverThis cardigan has a lovely, elegant, design and the length, although initially feeling slightly too long, is perfect! It is unusual and hangs so well. I have worn it with dresses, with jeans casually and with leggings- each time feeling extremely smart. The silver version is also perfect as it goes with any other colour. Love it!
- D E (29/07/2019)
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: MallardThis is my second purchase of the long Rio wrap and once again I’m very pleased. Stylish, a beautiful colour as well as an easy care fabric.
- Pam (22/07/2019)
SIZE: Small COLOUR: BlackLovely weight and fit. Looks very elegant over trousers, may wear it in winter with shorter skirt and boots. Very pleased.
- Jane (16/07/2019)
SIZE: Large COLOUR: NavyI love this wrap and know I will wear it a lot. Very flattering and stylish. I have bought another which shows how much I love it.
- Rhonda (10/07/2019)
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: PansyTop score for one of my best purchases from Kettlewell so far. Stylish and comfortable! I want it in Periwinkle or Breton Blue, but unfortunately these colours have been sold out for a long time. Please keep making this wrap!
- Torunn (12/06/2019)
SIZE: MediumI really love this long wrap. Lovely material and hangs beautifully. It was very creased when it came so had to press it, but hardly creased when I wore it.
- Pam (11/06/2019)
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: NavyAbsolutely love this wrap. It looks great over trousers and even smartens up a denim skirt. Very flattering and elegant. I look forward to owning more in other colours.
- Patricia (11/06/2019)
SIZE: Large COLOUR: Pebble GreyI absolutely LOVE this wrap. I’ve already put a review on but wanted to add this as I would soooooo love a Breton blue or periwinkle. They’ve all sold out, alas. Please can we have some more ??
- Ruth (07/06/2019)
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: Marine NavyReally love everything about this flattering and 'slimming' Long Rio Wrap
- Jacquie (31/05/2019)
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: BeaujolaisPretty colour and a useful garment. Elegant. It would be nice to have a knee length version you could wear over dresses, skirts etc. and also for the material to be a bit thicker for autumn-early spring wear. A 'winter' emerald green would also be useful. I thought it was somewhat over-priced for what it was. Unfortunately, the garment arrived in a very crumpled state. Despite hanging for over two weeks now the creases have yet to diminish. Worried it will easily crease in use, say, after sitting, but not yet tested.
- Fiona (30/05/2019)
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: CoralI did so want to like the long Rio wrap but sadly it looked more like a dressing gown on me than a wrap.Had it been knee length in a slightly firmer fabric then it would have been wonderful.
- Annie (29/05/2019)
SIZE: LL COLOUR: Breton BlueThis is my fourth long rio wrap. It's a fantastic style for me, elegant but easy on-off (I struggle with fitted items in firm textiles due to some musculo-skeletal issues). I wear these to work. The Breton blue, which I just bought, is my new favourite :)
- Victoria (29/05/2019)
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: French BlueLove it! Great quality and value.
- Katherine (25/05/2019)
SIZE: Large COLOUR: BlackI was delighted with the Rio rap. It was almost as stylish on me as on the model ! True to size, good quality & a bargain.
- Carol (15/05/2019)
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: Rose BrownI already have this wrap in Breton blue and loved it so much I bought another in rose brown. Really fine knit and hang brilliantly.
- Patricia (14/05/2019)
SIZE: Small COLOUR: SilverHaving not shopped at Kettlewell before I was pleasantly surprised- lovely quality although the silver was more ice blue than grey but still very pretty. A shame a lot of the other colours had sold out in my size .
- Tricia (13/05/2019)
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: Rose BrownThis is true to the picture but somehow seems rather brown. It’s well made but the gathering at the back spoilt it for me and I wasn’t keen on the material so I’ve returned it. But reasons personal to me - quality is fine.
- Jenny (13/05/2019)
SIZE: Small COLOUR: PansyLove this. So swinging and swirling. Very glamorous even over casual outfits. Great Poppy colour too. Goes with loads of other stuff.
- Debbie (09/05/2019)
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: CoralThis wrap / long cardigan is probably the best item of clothing I have bought from Kettlewell. What a great garment! I am a Spring, a size 12 and 5' 6" tall and the 'Medium' is a perfect size and length for me. I have two of these, one in Breton Blue (my first choice would have been Periwinkle, but it was out of stock) and the other in Coral and I have just ordered one in Mallard - I can foresee me wearing these until they are threadbare. The style is long, soft and drapes well with plenty of room in the sleeves. It looks lovely worn with the Tilly Dress, with jeans, or with anything really. I would love more of the same style in fine wool for winter too. Well done Kettlewell for such a super stylish long wrap / cardigan!
- Sian (03/05/2019)
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: Breton BlueI am extremely, extremely delighted with this wrap. The colour is super and the fabric is superfine and soft and therefore hangs beautifully. Wore it out as soon as I unwrapped it. Lovely and swirly and floaty.
- Patricia (02/05/2019)
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: True RedI really loved this wrap. I initially bought it in red and it was great. I liked it so much I went on to by two others in blue and rose brown. It fits really well and can be worn with anything.
- sara (01/05/2019)
SIZE: LL COLOUR: PeriwinkleLove this wrap although as I’m 5’ 3” it is a tad long. Bit it won’t stop me wearing it! It hangs beautifully and the colour is amazing.
- Sally (01/05/2019)
SIZE: Large COLOUR: CoralAbsolutely love this jacket. I have 4 of them. I wore my Coral one with Safari trousers abd tan and coral top to a dinner over the weekend and got so many compliments re the colour and style of it. I want it in a chocolate and sultry navy. It is very slimming and flattering. Great choice
- Jayne (30/04/2019)
SIZE: Small COLOUR: BiscuitLove this long cardigan. I ordered the medium as some reviews said it was on the tight side but it was too big on the shoulders so I returned it for a small which fits perfectly. My size is 10 top and 12 bottom. The material is lovely, it looks Italian and stylish.
- Tricia (29/04/2019)
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: PeriwinkleI love this item. It is flattering and in a lovely colour. I will find lots of uses for it.
- Eirian (25/04/2019)
SIZE: Large COLOUR: CoralI love the length and the colour. I'm not overly enamoured with the elastic on the back, but it serves a purpose, and whilst it's lovely, I'm not 100% sure the price reflects the quality of the fabric.
- Kelly (25/04/2019)
SIZE: Large COLOUR: Pebble GreyI love this long wrap. It’s hangs beautifully. I bought the pebble colour , size L as I’m a size 14 and it fits very well. Makes a lovely outfit with light grey or stone linen trousers and the Lydia linen top in bright teal. Have worn it several times since I bought it a few weeks ago and have received some lovely compliments. Think I’ll be buying another one in the not-too-distant future!
- Ruth (20/04/2019)
SIZE: Large COLOUR: NavySo excited when I received my two Rio Wrap cardigans.they are perfect, I bought the red and navy,they will work so well with my summer wardrobe. I plan to purchase a couple more very soon.Lana.
- Lana (15/04/2019)
SIZE: LL COLOUR: True RedTrue Red...that’s the colour! I have recently allowed myself to go grey, after years of colouring my hair. And now, the selection of Kettlewell clothes which I have in True Red are earning me amazing compliments. I can put this True Red Rio Wrap with many colours....purple, dark green, black, navy, to name but a few, and it looks stunning. People really love the look, as do I, and I am definitely not turning in to an invisible grey person. Thank you, Kettlewll, for making me stand out. I love it.
- Barbara (31/03/2019)
SIZE: Large COLOUR: Dark OliveThis is a fabulous and versatile cardigan. I already have one in marine navy and recently bought one in olive because it is just so useful. I wear it over jeans and tee shirt and over summer dresses. It looks brilliant on both and, in my colours, goes with all the blues, greens and earthy tones so I get heaps of use out of it. The detailing at the back gives extra swing and flow in the garment, and the gathering on the sleeves is stylish and pretty handy too, in terms of fitting snug to the wrist. Will be buying more of these in my other colours. Brilliant garment.
- Julia (31/03/2019)
SIZE: Small COLOUR: CharcoalSent it back as it was way too long. It would be nice to have a petite range for some items like this as I'm only 5 ft 1. I wanted a different style than my usual cascade cardi's but also something that "lengthens" and makes me look willowy!
- Julia (20/03/2019)
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: NavyJust been shopping with my friend who is very competitive with regards to style and she said my long Rio cardigan was BEAUTIFUL so felt a million dollars. Thank you Kettlewell.
- Dori (04/03/2019)
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: Rose BrownI love long sweaters and wraps, and looked forward to receiving this item. The flow and hang of the material is spot-on, but I will have the slits closed up for a more sleek look; that is a personal preference - not a criticism of the style. Rose Brown is a color that is really difficult to find, and so I appreciate Kettlewell's offerings.
- Carrie (23/02/2019)
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: Dark OliveLovely feminine wrap, well made, lovely material. I will get a lot of use out of it throughout the whole of the year. Lovely colour
- Vicky (23/02/2019)This is my scond Rio wrap - they look casual worn with a pair of jean, or look elegant with either smart trousers or a midi skirt. A great addition to my wardrobe
- Rosemary (24/12/2018)
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: Rose BrownI am not really a long wrap person but thought I would give this a try as struggle to get clothes in Rose Brown, which I love. Not blown away by it but think it will make a useful addition to my wardrobe. More stuff in Rose Brown please.
- Rosemary (29/11/2018)
SIZE: Large COLOUR: PansyI ordered this in pansy as it was the only longer jacket available as the shawl collar jacket was no longer there. I was very suprised how flattering it was so i bought 3 more in various colours. Would love it in a gold or mustard and a leaf or tree green and steel blue. It drapes beautifully
- Jayne (23/11/2018)
SIZE: LL COLOUR: True RedAgain not disappointed with this lovely wrap. So versatile can be worn with trousers and over dresses. I ordered the red which will be fabulous over the festive period. Not an orange red more a cherry red I love it.
- Maggie (19/11/2018)
SIZE: Large COLOUR: BeaujolaisLove, love, love this wrap. I have it in Beaujolais and Breton Blue and they are absolutely gorgeous. I wasn't sure to start with if they were for me but I have worn them so many times and always receive lovely comments when I do. I wear them with dresses to work and with jeans and a t-shirt at weekends - very versatile and I think I may need to get another very soon.
- Anne D (15/11/2018)
SIZE: Large COLOUR: BeaujolaisThis is my third Rio wrap - the style is elegant and slimming and perfect with skinny trousers. Beaujolais is a warm yet bright pinkish red wine colour and will be perfect for Christmas.
- Anne (15/11/2018)
SIZE: LL COLOUR: SilverHavent worn this much yet but it is good quality and practical, apart from not having pockets. The silver is a good clour to mix and match with.
- Gill (12/11/2018)
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: SilverI bought this to wear with the Sapphire and Black Leopard Faux Wrap top. The combination looked great on the website but unfortunately did not suit me so I returned but I kept the Leopard Faux Wrap top. The return service is easy to use and most efficient.
- Edna (30/10/2018)
SIZE: Large COLOUR: Rose BrownI ordered this in a large in Pansy and Rose brown. They are both gorgeous colours and drape very well. As there is no long shawl jacket which is my favourite this does instead. Have ordered another 2 to complete my look.
- Jayne (29/10/2018)
SIZE: Large COLOUR: NavyI am very pleased with my wrap! It is a nice soft material that drapes well. The cut is flattering and on me the length is just right. ( it is long, to about mid calf, but I am 5ft 2! ) I am already looking to see if I need one in another colour!
- JANE (25/10/2018)
SIZE: Large COLOUR: MallardI already have two of these fabulous cardigans in olive and rose brown and was hoping to find a third colour I liked as much. Sadly the mallard was just too bright for me so it’s gone back, but I’m really hoping Kettlewell makes this in a true teal! I’m a 14-16 and find Large just right.
- LisaB (19/10/2018)
SIZE: Large COLOUR: CharcoalI am really happy with my purchase. It is a good quality material with enough weight in it , so it hangs perfectly. I am 5’ 7 so comes just below my knees. The colour is more blue grey than charcoal, in my opinion but a nice shade, nonetheless. Would recommend.
- E. T. M (17/10/2018)
SIZE: LL COLOUR: NavyLong Rio wrap this is an excellent addition to my wardrobe I bought 2 goes with trousers + dresses very well.Colours are gorgeous + quality very good.I am a larger lady(size18) these streamline one's figure + makes one look very elegant.I shall probably purchase another one @ least.
- Maggie (15/10/2018)
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: NavyI sent for two of these cardigans (silver and navy) in the medium size, with the intention of choosing one. I kept both! I am 5’ 4’’ , of fairly slim build and they fit perfectly. I am delighted with these cardigans which are elegant and stylish and which so far I have worn with maxi dresses but which also look good with trousers/jeans/leggings.
- Elizabeth (12/10/2018)
SIZE: LL COLOUR: True RedLovely quality as always with Kettlewell and a really flattering shape - I received compliments as soon as I wore it.
- H (03/10/2018)
SIZE: Large COLOUR: Rose BrownLove, love, love these cardigans! I have a bit of a work uniform of trousers/top/long cardigan and these fit the bill perfectly. Can be dressed up or down with trousers or jeans and I think will be good over a straight dress too. I have the tan and the olive green and I am pretty much wearing in rotation at the moment. I’m a 14-16 and wear a Large; they are about mid calf on me (I’m 5’6”). Thank you Kettlewell!
- Lisa B (02/10/2018)
SIZE: Large COLOUR: NavyLovely quality and just what I wanted for the cross over weather between Summer & Autumn
- Wendy Brownlie (01/10/2018)
SIZE: LL COLOUR: True RedA versatile "dress up / dress down" coatigan in a fabulous colour. I can hardly bear to take it off! And so many compliments.
- Lisa Rossetti (26/09/2018)
SIZE: Large COLOUR: CharcoalThis wrap adds smartness to any outfit. My second purchase and think I may be tempted for another as it's a great piece to add to any wardrobe.
- Patricia Jean shenton (22/09/2018)
SIZE: LL COLOUR: NavyAbsolutely love this wrap! I purchased it in navy and it's a great addition to my wardrobe. I am 5' 7" and it is a really good length for me, ending mid calf. The detailing on the cuffs and the back make it more flattering. This is an item which can be dressed up with smart trousers or a dress or dressed down with jeans. Very useful garment - which colour shall I choose next?
- Rita Storr (22/09/2018)
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: SilverI have recently discovered Kettlewell and am so impressed. I have 2 Rio wraps. One in silver and one in navy. They are both elegant and smart-casual. I think they are good for elongating. I am 5'4" and curvy. Wearing the wrap I feel positively willowy!
- Ali D (22/09/2018)
SIZE: Small COLOUR: SilverI bought this wrap in silver which is brilliant. When I got it I thought it was too long for me as I am 5'1" and very slim (Size8) but I liked it so much I did consider having it shortened however, my friends convinced me to leave the length as it was because that's what gave it it's elegance. I certainly do feel very elegant when wearing it. I work at a very arty place and this garment works well in that environment but can also be very dressy. Love it
- Lyn Somerville (15/09/2018)
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: French BlueThis is the second Rio Wrap I have purchased recently I now have one in Dark Olive and True Red. They fit great and the colours are lovely, just what I was looking for. Can’t comment on how they will wash but all other Kettlewell purchases have been fine.
- Ann King (11/09/2018)
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: PansyIf you want to feel a million dollars, wear one of these wraps! I bought one in Mallard earlier in the year - and have now added Pansy. I am quite small,(5'1") but have no problem with the length and it feels so festive and dramatic to wear over a contrasting trousers & top
- Maureen Bosley (16/08/2018)I have bought this wrap in two colours. It's really easy to wear and looks smart in more casual occasions.
- Sarah (23/07/2018)Love this wrap but unfortunately had to return it. I. would love if Kettlewells did a petite version. The style didn't work for me as it ended at the wrong place on my legs, neither calf nor ankle length so just didint look good. But it is a beautiful and stylish garment
- Mags Mck (22/06/2018)Love this! I ordered it in navy - it looks great over dresses or with jeans. I’m 5 ft 11 and it stops just below the knee. The sleeves are unusually long enough, and the gathers on the back give it a flattering shape . It hangs beautifully and makes me feel elegant . Thank you Kettlewell.
- Julia (18/06/2018)I've been looking for a long, red wrap for ages - one that isn't too thick and hangs well and looks elegant - and the Kettlewell Long Rio Wrap absolutely does the trick. I also like the design details, such as the flattering gather at the back. I am so delighted with it, that I am about to buy another in a different colour!
- Maggie (12/06/2018)Very happy, love the colour it will compliment my existing wardrobe well.
- Rona Bebb (12/06/2018)I love my new Cardigan. I am a size small to medium so bought medium as I didnt want it to hug me tightly. It hangs beautifully. It is so stylish. I bought the dark olive colour which seems to be very fashionable at the moment.
- Angela Alston (01/06/2018)I have bought 2 of these in my colours. Lovely weight material which drapes beautifully and looks elegant over dresses and trousers. I am tall at 5ft 10 inches and slim but think it would work well as a dressy layer for other shapes too. I like the gather detail at the back.
- Sally Stanley (29/05/2018)I love this long cardigan which is so stylish and different. I bought it in Pansy which is a beautiful warm shade of Purple and goes perfectly with all my Spring colours! :)
- Stella (22/05/2018)Lovely bright red without being "orangey". Nice and "floppy" but creases very easily which is a nuisance as obviously because it's so long, it gets sat on when seated. I am 5' 1" and it does come down to my lower shins so it is very very long.
- WENDY ARNOLD (18/05/2018)Have thought about buying this for ages and now wish I’d done it sooner! Great fit and the gather on the waist at the back gives a really flattering shape. I’m going to buy another as it is such a great coverup for year round. Bought the mallard which looks great with the lime Betty Cowl. Fine knit is great and I’ve had compliments already.
- Liz (17/05/2018)I have one of these in cassis and I love it. At first I thought it was a bit small as it does sit on my hips a bit, but that's ok because it is far too lovely to send back. I then ordered one in blue in the same size, but was shocked to find it seemed much larger than the cassis one on the shoulders, body, everywhere! So sadly I have returned it but cannot fault my cassis one!
- Kerry (04/05/2018)Absolutely my favourite Kettlewell of the season. I've just bought my third in Mallard and love mixing and matching all the tops and scarves. This wrap also makes a really elegant and flattering ensemble with a Tasha top and Infinity scarf all in the same colour - try gorgeous Cassis! Thanks to Jo for another set of inspirational colour combinations. Love these!
- Artist Helen (29/04/2018)Got the Marine Navy a few weeks ago. Was a bit dubious about ordering because KW wraps tend to be a bit thinner than I like. However this knit is different somehow - more substantial but still with the wonderful flow. I love how its fitted at the back and the sleeves are cuffed. I am going to have to buy the red.
- KateS (26/04/2018)It is a lovely piece for a summer wardrobe, its very elegant, I bought the biscuit colour, which will go with a lot of colours. Very good quality.
- Elaine Lumley (24/04/2018)Was pleased to find long cardigans in my colours (I am a Winter), and have gone a bit mad and bought three! Very elegant and flattering and will cross the seasons. My first purchase and a tad pricey but I did have an introductory discount.
- Jocelyn Nock (19/04/2018)I absolutely love this cardigan. The range of colours are great and the cut so flattering. I have a number of them. Fab!
- Helen (18/04/2018)Absolutely delighted with the service, the shape, the fit, the quality, the value and the colour. I know I suit Winter colours and Kettlewell providing a range of garments in my colours makes for a stress free and easy way to shop. I shall definitely be returning to this website as my wardrobe needs replenishing.
- Jane (18/04/2018)It was good to find a wrap with a shawl collar. Though not yet worn the navy goes with so many clothes in my wardrobe.
- MJC (17/04/2018)I just love it! I've been on the look out for something like this for quite a while now and the length, cut and charcoal colour are wonderful. A nice Spring boost to my rather bedraggled lack-lustre wardrobe.
- Lucy Palmer (09/04/2018)Nice classy wrap, very versatile, comfortable to wear. Great to get it at discounted price and free p&p. Will keep my eye open for more bargains. I am an 82 year old and like to look nice, thank you.
- Angela parkes (09/04/2018)I just love my periwinkle colour cardigan which really suits my fair skin, blue eyes and auburn hair. Even though I am petite it does not drown me and looks great with jeans. It could also be dressed up for a smarter evening look. I know I will wear this ALOT and will be well worth the cost.
- Judith Porch (25/03/2018)Periwinkle is a lovely vibrant colour. Been waiting for years for this style of jacket to come back into fashion. It instantly turns a basic pair of trousers into an elegant outfit.
- Rosemary Tichards (20/03/2018)This is a lovely garment and a great addition to my wardrobe. With the back waist I get it is extremely flattering. My only criticism is that- for me- I would like to have bought more but the colours were not to my taste. Would be great in Spring colours
- Kaye Finegold (26/01/2018)Love these cardigans, now have them in 3 colours as they're a staple for my wardrobe. Love the long elegant lines and they're soft and very comfortable.
- Andrea Powell (22/01/2018)This wrap is definitely a winner for me. Love the length and the detail on the back and sleeves. The periwinkle colour is gorgeous for a Blue Spring. It's a tad expensive at full price but I will get a lot of wear from it. Here's hoping it goes in the sale in the summer so I can get it in some other colours!
- Linda (03/01/2018)Previous reviewer views are totally accurate. This is a gorgeous flowing cardigan that is warm, soft and easy to wear. My first Kettlewell purchase, but won't be my last if you keep the muted Summer shades coming! The delicate gathers at back and cuffs are very clever and it is surprisingly warm too.
- Leanne W (28/12/2017)I just love this wrap - it is amazingly flattering. I bought the charcoal although I’m an Autumn and wear it with a stone grey top. I’ve had loads of compliments! Might get the biscuit in the spring.
- Helen Frewer (13/12/2017)I agree with most of the other reviewers that this one is a winner! It feels quite cosy and easy to wear, but looks elegant and striking. The ruching at the back and the wrists adds a nicely individual touch. I've gone for gorgeous Cassis, which must be one of Kettlewell's most fabulous colours. Looks great with a range of infinity scarves and with the lace cami, so should span the seasons well.
- Artist Helen (13/12/2017)Wow! This is just fantabulous! Bought the light grey first and now the biscuit. Contemplating another although I’d love more bright Spring colours in the New Year please! It hangs beautifully and is VERY flattering. I love the weight and the length gives it a ‘flow’ when you move. Love it love it love it!
- Ellen Peters (08/12/2017)Love, love love it, in fact I purchased two in different colours. I wore one today and I couldn't believe how warm it is. Well done kettlewell colours.
- Dorothy Bambridge (06/12/2017)I really love the style of Rio Wrap. It is soft and comfortable to wear. Makes me feel on trend smart and sophisticated slimmer and taller and I'm in my early sixties all good!!! I have the dark Grey it is softer than black and great for autumn and winter. It suits my fair colouring.
- Liz Kingman (06/12/2017)This cardigan is beautiful ,very flattering giving a streamlined slimming effect. I love the colour . It will prove to be one of my best ever buys
- Liz (05/12/2017)Love the purple colour looks great on. Will be buying the grey as well.
- Mandy (30/11/2017)I bought this garment in cassis, which is a rich, deep and startlingly beautiful colour i would never have dreamed of wearing before having my colours analysed. It hangs and moves beautifully and like other kettlewell items i have purchased, washes well and needs little if any ironing. I only wish i had discovered colour analysis and kettlewell before. It would have saved me years of going around in dingy black because it ‘goes with everything’. Long live kettlewell and the colour revolution!
- Helen tucker (25/11/2017)Lovely bought the blue and red and have had lots of compliments - great as an extra layer and looks elegant
- Faith A (22/11/2017)I was upset when Kettlewell stopped doing the long cascade wrap as it was a Winter staple for me. However, this is a lovely substitute, and I'm really happy with it. It works particularly well over a long dress. All I would say is that I wish it was in a deep fuschia pink as that feels like a colour really missing from the range. I've bought the cardigan in red and blue and as I have a nice pair of pink boots, I'd love to get it in pink too!
- Samantha (22/11/2017)A beautifully shaped cardigan that will go with so many different clothes. It is thin so not a warm item of clothing but very elegant. I would love one in another colour for Spring.
- Di (17/11/2017)I love these - I've purchased one in red and the other in marine blue. I'm a size 12, DD cup and the medium is just right. The fabric feels lovely and hangs very well. Smart enough to wear to work. Giving serious thought to buying the biscuit one too!
- Frances Critchlow (13/11/2017)I love this cardigan - its comfortable, smart & well cut. I have it in Cassis and different colours will definitely be added to my Christmas list!
- Diana Ward (09/11/2017)Really nice cardigan. It is perfect for a laid back look and great for layering. The fit is good (I'm a size 12 and ordered a medium) I chose the cassis colour and it certainly lifts an ordinary outfit. Fab colour
- Di (07/11/2017)