Reviews of Short Cascade Wrap
Add your review
We want you to be delighted with your purchases but if you do have any problems, please contact Kettlewell before submitting a review as we are always happy to resolve any issues you may have experienced. All reviews are posted using forenames/initials only and may be used for marketing purposes.
- ES (06/07/2020)
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: Breton BlueI thought I’d try this to match a sundress and other items. I’m pleased with the Breton Blue colour as it’s also a good match for trousers I have. I’ve worn it once and it felt comfortable and cosy over a Cara top. I’d like this style in a waist length too, were it ever available. I’m a size 14, and bought a Medium, which size I have in several items. . I ordered a Large to check I had the size that suited me best, and I can confirm that Medium is best for me.
- Carole (06/07/2020)
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: Sultry NavyI have been searching for a jacket to wear for a low key church blessing ( postponed due to the pandemic) nothing too formal. My sister suggested the cascade wrap - I ordered it not expecting it to look right with the dress but in fact it’s perfect. Because of it’s structured shape and seaming it is more jacket than cardigan but still giving a softer look than a jacket. It is not the same navy as the background of the dress but looks fine. I was so pleased with it I ordered 2 more to go with other summer dresses ( cameo rose, heliotrope) . I am a sweet pea summer and both colours fit into my palette well.
- Kaytee (06/07/2020)
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: Soft WhiteI absolutely love these Short Cascade Wraps - they are invaluable to any wardrobe. This is my 4th Wrap in Soft White, a versatile colour which fits in well with almost everything I have. The design emphasises the waist, which is a plus and the 3/4 sleeves are the perfect length so there's no need to constantly push them up which is a bad habit of mine. They are ideal - useful, stylish and flattering. Thank you Kettlewell (Also thank you for your very quick dispatch service)
- Elizabeth (03/07/2020)
SIZE: Large COLOUR: FernLovely fabric and beautiful colour; it makes me feel fresh, relaxed and different. As Sarah(28/06/2020) said: I saw it looking lovely on so many ladies of different shapes and sizes on the FB Kettlewell Colour Club that I gave it a go and have found it to be an ideal and beautiful cover up for summer outfits
- Eva (03/07/2020)
SIZE: Large COLOUR: WhiteBrilliant to wear with dresses. Have for ages been looking for cover-up which is less formal than a shrug, but still looks elegant. Have bought several colours, which go with various dresses. Very pleased.
- Isabel (03/07/2020)
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: FlintLove the short cascade, and flint is a great neutral for autumn.
- Dori (29/06/2020)
SIZE: LL COLOUR: Cameo RoseThis is my third short cascade wrap - they are ideal for work and for casual. I could not rest the cameo rose colour - it is beautiful
- Sara (29/06/2020)
SIZE: Small COLOUR: Oxford BlueThis unusual colour was a revelation to me - it somehow manages to be cool and warm at the same time! I wouldn't have tried it if Kettlewell had not cleared it for Springs as well as Summers, but I trusted you and it looks great! The style was also a departure from the norm for me (I don't generally do short jackets or 3/4 sleeves), but I saw it looking lovely on so many ladies of different shapes and sizes on the FB Kettlewell Colour Club that I gave it a go and have found it to be an ideal and beautiful cover up for summer outfits. I might order another one! :-)
- Sarah (28/06/2020)
SIZE: Large COLOUR: Tango RedI am a Kettlewell fan, but until now I have steered away from the Short Cascade Wrap as I thought they would be too short for me. I’m a fairly average height. So, I thought I would experiment and bought the Wrap in four colours. Wow, wow, wow,wow! I love them! The fabric and fit is lovely. They are really comfortable and work well with dresses. Yes, they are a bit short at the back, so be aware that if you wear a top and skirt/trousers it’s likely that some of your top will show beneath the Wrap. But you can use that to your advantage if you combine your colours with typical Kettlewell style. I’ve not found it a problem, and I really love the look with a dress. It’s so flattering and gives me the illusion of a lovely waist, which I haven’t really got! I thoroughly recommend them.
- Alex Kendall (26/06/2020)
SIZE: Large COLOUR: IndigoI am a Kettlewell fan, but until now I have steered away from the Short Cascade Wrap as I thought they would be too short for me. I’m a fairly average height. So, I thought I would experiment and bought the Wrap in four colours. Wow, wow, wow,wow! I love them! The fabric and fit is lovely. They are really comfortable and work well with dresses. Yes, they are a bit short at the back, so be aware that if you wear a top and skirt/trousers it’s likely that some of your top will show beneath the Wrap. But you can use that to your advantage if you combine your colours with typical Kettlewell style. I’ve not found it a problem, and I really love the look with a dress. It’s so flattering and gives me the illusion of a lovely waist, which I haven’t really got! I thoroughly recommend them.
- Alex (26/06/2020)
SIZE: LL COLOUR: Ganzi PurpleI liked the colour and the style. It is beautiful and elegant. I intent to buy more colours. Although it is in the spring/ summer collection I am going to wear it also in Winter under my coat. It is true to size. I am 5’4 and I find the length perfect. Kettlewell please make matching sleeveless tops and bottoms for a minimal smart look.
- Eleni (26/06/2020)
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: Oxford BlueBought the Oxford Blue cascade wrap. A very useful item and feels so comfortable. Considering buying another colour.
- Sally (24/06/2020)
SIZE: Large COLOUR: MallardThis a a lovely lightweight summer cardi, smart enough to wear on a formal occasion bur equally useful with casual clothes. Will be buying another.
- Gwenda (21/06/2020)
SIZE: Small COLOUR: Soft WhiteLove the material on this lightweight wrap. I am 5ft 2in and bought the small and it fits perfectly. It will be very useful for cooler days. Very happy with it.
- Angela (19/06/2020)
SIZE: Small COLOUR: Breton BlueThis is the first short cascade wrap I have purchased and it won't be the last! The Breton Blue colour is lovely and a good basic for my wardrobe as a Blue Spring. The fabric is light and the shape flattering. Very pleased with it and must now look at other colours.
- Sue (19/06/2020)
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: LeafThe short cascade is proving to be the most useful item in my wardrobe, comfortable, stylish, and definitely figure enhancing. Perfect with trousers, skirts or dresses and I have to admit I now own four and may add a few more!
- Lizzie (18/06/2020)
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: Breton BlueA great find! I am 5’ and a gamine. This short cascade wrap looks good, so good I bought another.
- Ruth (18/06/2020)
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: FigThis is my third Short Cascade Wrap. I love these short wraps for the summer just to slip on if it turns cooler and also to dress up an outfit. Love the drape of the fabric and the waterfall front - very stylish!
- Elizabeth (16/06/2020)
SIZE: X Small COLOUR: WhiteMy first purchase of the wrap. I love how light and soft the fabric is. It's great when you need just a little bit of warmth. Nice for adding a contrasting color to your outfit too. I like that they look nice with skirts, shorts, pants and dresses. So versatile!
- KH (14/06/2020)
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: ChocolateI have 4 short cascade wraps in autumn colours, they are lovely material and really help finish an outfit. I am 5’2” and these sit nicely.
- Lucy (13/06/2020)
SIZE: X Small COLOUR: MallardLove the wrap, the colour and the design and quality.
- ANN (12/06/2020)
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: MallardThis is my second purchase of the Short Cascade Wrap which I find very useful when the weather isn't as warm but a cardigan is too much. Very stylish and the colours are gorgeous.
- Julie (12/06/2020)
SIZE: Large COLOUR: Chinese BlueLovely wrap, beautiful colour, good quality. I bought the large , am size 14 and it fits really well. Very versatile top which goes with lots of my other outfits and perfect for layering with other colours. Can't wait to buy some more in other colours. Would be even better if it was a tie wrap, I love these, bought 4 of your long tie wraps in different colours previously.
- Eri (09/06/2020)
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: LeafPerfect layer. Neat fitting. Have bought 2 (leaf and and soft white) looking longingly at more! Fit spot on (medium for size 12). Washes brilliantly. At last an unmumsy cardigan!
- Aline (09/06/2020)
SIZE: Large COLOUR: Breton BlueI've worn the Mid Cascades for years, but always thought the Short Cascade would be wrong for me, being long-legged and short-waisted. I was wrong! It is absolutely the perfect wrap for wearing with a dress when a structured jacket is too. well, structured. It gives a graceful shape, and breaks up the long expanses of fabric in the dress, while remaining soft. It also works well with skirts: my Breton Blue Short Cascade is perfect with Kettlewell's bright emerald skirt from last summer. Not only 'can' I wear this style, but it's far more useful than I ever imagined. This was my first Short Cascade, but it won't be my last! Well done, Kettlewell!
- Kathy (08/06/2020)
SIZE: Small COLOUR: HeliotropeThis is the first short cascade wrap I have purchased and I am delighted with it. I love the colour and the quality is good.
- Linda (08/06/2020)
COLOUR: Oxford BlueLovely colour, versatile with other tops, sizing accurate.
- Barbara (05/06/2020)
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: Pink GeraniumMy daughters bought me my first short cascade wrap as part of my birthday present. i loved it so much that i have since purchased two more. My normal size varies between 10 / 12 . These are M and they fit very well ,enough room for a T shirt underneath without being too big.
- Shirley (05/06/2020)
SIZE: Small COLOUR: Sultry NavyLove this colour Perfect to smarten up my work dresses
- Janet (03/06/2020)
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: HeliotropeThis is my third short cascade wrap. The heliotrope is a beautiful colour and goes with my ice lavender lace camisole and my V sleeveless top as well as several of my summer dresses. My favourite way of wearing these wraps is to tie the two front corners into a little tiny knot across the front, this gives a really pretty look.
- Annie (02/06/2020)
SIZE: LargeI thought I would try the short cascade since it is so popular on KW Club and looks so lovely on almost everyone...except me. I loved the oxford blue color but it just didn't work for my body type. I am square shape..equal dimensions of neck to waist and waist to feet. The back of the short cascade hit just at my waist, leaving my butt exposed. Maybe if I had ordered an LL instead of L it may have fallen a little longer and felt more comfortable, but then again the seam on the shoulders would have fallen off my shoulders. So for now I will stick with the mid cascade wrap of which I have a multitude. But I do want to note that the oxford blue is a beautiful color. It can look very dusty on the website but in actuality it is a rich dust blue. I was shocked to see how well it coordinated with the lime green sleeveless V. I am a blue spring and this color really works for me, much to my surprise.
- Marsha (01/06/2020)
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: Pink GeraniumI’m new to the short cascade and was dubious whether it would be a keeper but absolutely love the style and fit. A great and more trendy substitute for the traditional cardigan I am 5’ 6” and love it Sits just at the waist at the back and flatters the tummy. Purchased the Pink Geranium to go with the same colour T shirt and it looks fabulous together.
- Lyn (28/05/2020)
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: WhiteLovely material drapes nicely very pleased.
- Sharon (28/05/2020)
SIZE: Small COLOUR: MallardI’m 5’2 and a winter and chose the mallard short cascade wrap as I wanted something to add colour and interest to neutral T shirts . The short cascade wrap has rapidly become one of the most useful additions to my wardrobe because it’s so easy to wear and brings a look together effortlessly. The length on me is perfect and is very feminine as it comes in at the waist and flares out elegantly towards the hips. It goes well with both v-neck and scoop tops underneath and the 3/4 length sleeve is great for petites. Despite the flowing design it doesn’t have too much material which again is great for petites. I love this design so much that I’ve rapidly become a devotee!
- Angela (27/05/2020)
SIZE: Large COLOUR: Ganzi PurpleLove the colour and fit on me. Am 5ft, hourglass figure. Looks great.
- Hazel (26/05/2020)
SIZE: LL COLOUR: Breton BlueLove my first short wrap. The quality is lovely and the colour amazing. Will give me lots of outfits - smart and casual. I have been trying to buy different tops in a variety of colours but I’m thinking of buying another top in the same colour - it’s so nice.
- Julie S (25/05/2020)
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: Sultry NavySent for the short cascade wrap in Sultry Navy in a Medium (I’m a 12). I’m a summer and this is just the most gorgeous colour. Definitely being kept! I was slightly concerned that this would be slightly “mumsy” but wow, what an attractive, chic little number! Tentatively considering purchasing another colour. Can’t think why I’ve never tried this item before. Thank you so much.
- Sue L (22/05/2020)
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: Ganzi PurpleSuch a gorgeous design and very flattering for petites. The size small was just a bit tight so I had to go up to a medium where the fit is better except the sleeves are a bit too loose for me. I would like more of these in other colours.
- susie (21/05/2020)
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: IndigoBought indigo and sultry navy as a staple (but I thought dull) piece. I’ve returned the sultry navy as it was flat in colour on me (high contrasting winter type) but oh the indigo is lovely! It’s got the smallest hint of purple - just enough to be interesting next to my skin. Not dull at all. Fit is great in medium on my 10-12 size. And I was worried about it looking mumsy but it’s smart and chic.
- Caroline (20/05/2020)
SIZE: Small COLOUR: FuchsiaMy second purchase short cascade. This is such a versatile item and the colour is beautiful, great for adding a contrast or pop of colour over neutral shades such as grey and navy.
- Emma (18/05/2020)
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: PeacockI own lots of these as I live in them in the summer in Italy. This year I bought Chinese blue to replace an old style KW one in a lighter weight, and also peacock to go with a sleeveless dress. They are both lovely and I will carry on buying these wraps until I have them in all my colours. They are so useful over skirts and dresses - the perfect lightweight layer.
- Louise (18/05/2020)
SIZE: Large COLOUR: Ganzi PurpleLove this top great length for me being 5’2 very flattering and good for layering great fit to go over sleeves and I have ordered another colour next size down to wear over sleeveless.. the mid length was too long
- Shirley (17/05/2020)
SIZE: Large COLOUR: MallardThere is not a lot available in this lovely rich colour at the moment but happily this short cascade wrap is. This will be very useful in the coming months as a smart/casual layer.
- Barbara (16/05/2020)
SIZE: Large COLOUR: Ganzi PurpleLove this top great length for me being 5’2 very flattering and good for layering great fit to go over sleeves and I have ordered another colour next size down to wear over sleeveless.. the mid length was too long
- Shirley (15/05/2020)
SIZE: Large COLOUR: Ganzi PurpleLove this top great length for me being 5’2 very flattering and good for layering great fit to go over sleeves and I have ordered another colour next size down to wear over sleeveless.. the mid length was too long
- Shirley (14/05/2020)
SIZE: LLThis is my 4th short cascade wrap. Bought in ganzi purple to put over my palm garden wrap top, the outfit looks lovely.
- Jacqueline (14/05/2020)
SIZE: X Small COLOUR: Ganzi PurpleThis is the first time I've tried this wrap. It's lightweight and the length is perfect for my petite frame (the mid-length wrap would have overwhelmed me). I bought the Ganzi Purple and Fuchsia colors and since then also bought another one in Chinese Blue (which hasn't arrived yet). This is a great layer to add over short sleeve and sleeveless tops. I hope they make this top next year as I would love to buy more later on. I am 5'0", weigh around 108 and wear a US size 2; I wear a size XS in these wraps.
- Eileen S. (13/05/2020)
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: Sultry NavyMy second purchase of this style wrap. Just love the look and drape. Fits a 5’ 2” petite US 8/medium perfectly and great color for a Brown Summer.
- Dans (11/05/2020)
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: Soft WhiteThis is the first purchase of this style. Love it so much had to order another one in a different colour. Fits my 5ft 6in size 10/12 perfectly. As I have short arms I love 3/4 sleeves.
- Lyn (11/05/2020)
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: Sultry NavyFirst time I have bought a short cascade. Already have a few mid length ones but thought this would be a change and give different proportions to outfits. Not had much chance to try it out yet. Seems to be usual good quality from Kettlewell.
- Kate (07/05/2020)
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: Cameo RoseI'm a Blue Spring, and I now have four of these lovley cascade wraps. The material is a perfect weight and I love the seeming on the back. More colours please - great to wear with jeans or a dress if youy want to smarten it up. Lovely.
- Diane (05/05/2020)
SIZE: Large COLOUR: Tango RedThis is the first item I've ordered in the tango red and I will most definitely be ordering more, I'd really like one of those sweetheart neckline tops in this colour for a vintage feel. I love the wrap, I have 2 now and often wear them over a maxi dress or paired with a classic cami and jeans. Nicely shaped at the back so they flatter and don't just hang as inferior products can do.
- Linda (15/04/2020)
SIZE: Small COLOUR: IndigoI’m 5’2” size 8 and its hard to find cover ups that are the right length on me. Im a hourglass and this cascade makes the most of that including the 3/4 arms (I tend to push long sleeve up a bit as they are generally too long). The cascade front is not too fussy just the right amount not to be ‘frilly and frumpy’. I would like to see this length in the shawl wrap also, as i think the straighter Style edge would suit my classic personality.
- Emma (15/04/2020)
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: BiscuitI've had quite a number of these over the years, from their early days of overlocked edges and dual-sizing to the more recent heavier hemmed design. I'm a Vibrant Autumn and the Biscuit colour is spot on to the House of Colour "Beige". It's a great neutral and will go well with so many of my more vibrantly coloured tops. I wear a 10 usually (or S in most Kettlewell) but I size up to a M in this otherwise I find it tight under the arms.
- Tessa (05/04/2020)
SIZE: Small COLOUR: Cerise PinkYou will see my name appear over and over against these wraps, and against the lace camisoles. These work so well with white summer jeans and dresses ..... Provide an easy plain cover-up for summer prints ..... And can be layered with a silky polo to give a good spring and autumn weight. I have a wrap in Silver, Midnight Blue, Ice Pink, Fuchsia, and now Cerise. If you are looking for a first purchase then you can't go wrong with one of these. I am a busty UK size 8 and wear a S. Perfect length for a five foot tall petite.
- Olwen (02/04/2020)
SIZE: Large COLOUR: PeacockLove these. I already have 2 from last summer and bought this very lively summer colour for holidays. It will also go well with the new leopard jersey culottes I bought recently. Looking forward to wearing them this summer.
- Maggie (31/03/2020)
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: Tango RedThese are just so useful. Great to have many colours to choose from, and the length is nice and "lifts" an outfit rather than looking swamped in long layers. I agree with other reviewers about washing - the fabric can lose its new look quite quickly. Otherwise, the fabric has a nice soft feel and is pleasant to wear.
- Suejx (25/03/2020)
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: IndigoI have four of these wraps now. They are all size medium and a little small for a medium but this suits me fine. Please continue this style as it is so pretty and turns a casual look into smart. I'm not very tall and it is good to have an elegant style that looks good on my small frame as well as tall ones. My only adverse comment is that they need to be very carefully washed and can lose that new look quite quickly Sooooo please keep doing these as I will be buying more.
- Kay (25/02/2020)
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: LeafI love the style of this wrap in that is a seasonless piece and can be worn year around. I ordered my normal size of a medium and was a bit disappointed in that the upper arms fit a bit snug. I have average size arms, so I was a bit surprised. It is certainly not enough to return the item, (I live in Texas) because I really do love the versatility of the style. The colour and quality is typical Kettlewell so all in all, I'm very pleased otherwise! I would love to see some bright colours added for the upcoming Spring/Summer season!
- CC (03/02/2020)
SIZE: Small COLOUR: MallardI ordered this wrap in Mallard but found the colour too bright for me & returning it. However very pleased with the feel of the fabric & the fit & will definitely be ordering more in other colours
- Caroline Norris (16/01/2020)
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: AzureI wore this lovely wrap again this weekend, and received so many compliments. Everyone was coming up to me to comment. The colour - Azure - just stood out and I felt good wearing it. It is a lightweight extra layer, and I used it to smarten up casual wear. I am 5'8", medium and it fitted comfortably over a shirt. Rosemary - 18 November 2019
- Rosemary (18/11/2019)
SIZE: Large COLOUR: ChocolateI absolutely love the short cascade wrap and have most of my spring colours, I wear them all year round as they are so cosy but lightweight. Kettlewell please don’t discontinue this short cascade wrap!
- Karen (05/11/2019)
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: MallardThe Cascade wrap is a very pretty light weight wrap, perfect for summer dresses and tops. I found the fit a little tight - (I'm a busty UK size 10) - particularly across the shoulders and upper arms, so unless you are small busted with slender arms, you might want to size up. The mallard is a pretty green/blue, and would look pretty with the check skirt in the deep teal/ green color.
- Marilyn (02/11/2019)
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: PansyMy 4th short cascade wrap and I’m absolutely delighted with them all.
- Jacqui (13/10/2019)
SIZE: Large COLOUR: Cashmere RoseI am extremely pleased with my short cascade wrap. I have purchased 2 and have found them invaluable through the summer Highly recommend them
- Phyllis (13/10/2019)
SIZE: Small COLOUR: Cashmere RoseBeautiful soft fabric Beautifully packaged will continue to purchase from this company
- Margaret (23/09/2019)
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: HeliotropeI ordered this wrap to go over a dress I wanted to wear for my 70th birthday. I am a 10/12 with narrow shoulders but a generous bust and found that the medium was just fine. It draped well with a good weight and looked very smart and I am delighted with it.
- Lynda (26/08/2019)
SIZE: Small COLOUR: True RedLovely wrap which is very flattering and will go with dresses and trousers. I can't wait to wear it when I go on holiday. It will be a good piece to go with everything.
- Wendy (23/08/2019)
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: PansyGorgeous colour but as I have a long body I found this too short, hopefully kettlewell will have a longer version in this colour soon.
- Wendy (29/07/2019)
SIZE: Small COLOUR: Cerise PinkI am very pleased with my short cascade wrap. They suit my short height as so many tops are far too long for me. I have bought a few different colours.
- May (26/07/2019)
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: FernI have just bought a medium sized short cascade wrap in fern green. The colour is beautiful, the fit is perfect and it hangs well. It is a very useful addition to my wardrobe! I am very pleased!
- Dawn (25/07/2019)
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: Soft TealI absolutely love these wraps! I rely on cashmere cardies, and these lovely wraps to add pops of colour to my wardrobe of navy, white, and silver. This would have been my fifth wrap - my current collection consists of ice pink, fuchsia, silver, and moonlight blue. I was looking forward to receiving the Soft Teal, but I found it a little too jade in colour. My mistake - I normally check on the main colour palette but on this occasion ...... The wraps are fabulous, the fit super, I can wear it smart or casual so totally a five star!!!! P!ease, please, can we have an ice blue, primrose, and pale lilac or lavender for all of us Summer and Winters. And please matching normal and lace camisoles which create such a pretty smart look! Thank you!
- Olwen (15/07/2019)
SIZE: Small COLOUR: Soft TealI bought the short cascade wrap in soft teal size small. I'm size 8-10 and 5'3" and it fits really well across the shoulders and is long enough at the back to cover the Betty cowl neck top. The colour is fabulous but it's not the same colour as CMB soft teal. Very happy with my purchase and will definitely buy in more colours.
- Penny (10/07/2019)
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: Canary Yellowlovely light wrap, fab colour, yellow, drapes well and gives just enough warmth for an outside summer evening or intense air conditioning. Ordered medium and fits well, am size 12.
- Beverley (08/07/2019)
SIZE: Small COLOUR: HeliotropeI do like this wrap and it will be useful but I think it would have be more flattering if it was fuller at the back. It would give an appearance of narrowing the waist and hips if it stuck out a bit more instead of sitting on the line of the body at the back when it is full at the front. Just my view. I am a size 8 generally and ordered a 10.
- Kay (08/07/2019)
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: PansyI have these lovely wraps in three colours. I would have bought two more but sadly the colours I wanted were out of stock. I have coral, pansy and soft teal. By the time I had received them the camis I then wanted to wear with them all seemed to be out of stock which has been very disappointing. I would love the classic camis to be more readily available in the varied colours. I love them .
- Kay (08/07/2019)
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: EmeraldLove these wraps! I own 5 now in the Winter colours, as they are so pretty. Light and silky, they take up very little space, so are ideal to pop in a bag if you are worried about being chilly later, and smart enough to go from day to evening. Absolutely perfect.
- Sally (07/07/2019)
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: PansySeems to fit well. Haven't worn it yet hopefully it will be useful.
- Sue (05/07/2019)
SIZE: X Small COLOUR: True RedThe wraps are light, very soft and comfortable to wear. My XS fit quite true to size, but the sizing is also forgiving due to the stretch of the fabric and flowy style. I ordered this in True Red, Periwinkle and Pansy, but returned the last one because I couldn't match it with my current wardrobe. The colours are an exact match to my true red shirt and scarf, and periwinkle legging (all ordered this season). As a Bright Spring, I use True Red as a bold accent in my outfit and Periwinkle to soften a look. I hope in time the XS will have the same amount of colour choices as the other sizes.
- Eveline (05/07/2019)I love this wrap! It's my third and I find them really useful. The latest is a slightly different fitting but still hangs well on my curvy shape. I feel Kettlewell colours have not been so true to shades this year.
- Janice (01/07/2019)
SIZE: Small COLOUR: True RedThese wraps keep getting better - nicer fabric, lovely drape, closer fitting sleeve, deep rich colour. I'm a 10/12 and wear the small size. I like to tie the two ends together to give a more defined shape. Superb value and wearability.
- Deborah (01/07/2019)Chocolate brown colour looks great and tones in with other items in my wardrobe, The wrap hangs well, is flattering on my curvy shape and looks better than I thought it might, I will buy another in a different colour.
- Linda (27/06/2019)
SIZE: Large COLOUR: True RedI’ve recently purchased two short wraps being Pansy and True red. Both fit amazingly well in the Large size and also drape beautifully on my size 16 frame. I’m sure to get a lot of wear from them as a cover up for Summer or early Autumn and my only problem is I cannot buy anymore as they are all sold out! Will have to wait for next year.
- Janet (27/06/2019)
SIZE: Large COLOUR: BiscuitI find these wraps useful as an attractive extra layer. This is a bit of an odd colour (Biscuit) in my view, but on balance decided to keep it as I like the style.
- SueB (27/06/2019)
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: BlackLovely fit and perfect to go over most dresses ( but can fit in a handbag too!)
- Julie (25/06/2019)
SIZE: Large COLOUR: AzureLovely. I have a couple of these short wraps and this Azure blue is beautiful. The shape is flattering and will go perfectly with my dress for a family wedding.
- Amanda (24/06/2019)
SIZE: Large COLOUR: WhiteBought this in the soft white colour to take on holiday and for summer layering. Like the weight and feel of the fabric, shape, fit and colour but really disappointed, given the price, that after a couple of gentle short washes the fabric is piling already. Will wear it for the rest of the season but probably won’t hold on to for next year.
- DawnM (23/06/2019)
SIZE: Small COLOUR: Cashmere RoseI have a couple of the older short wraps in Jade and Hyacinth but wanted a pink one so ordered the Cashmere Rose. I love the new seaming on the back and the hemming on the edges, making a lovely garment into an even better one! The colour is gorgeous and goes beautifully with my Magenta Rosa trousers. Very pleased indeed.
- Amanda (20/06/2019)
SIZE: Large COLOUR: SerenityI bought this is Serenity - such a beautiful colour I have some old wraps without the shaping so I'm pleased to find that the shaping makes the wrap even better. The 16 had sold out so I dared to buy the large instead of LL and it is absolutely fine. Fabric is lovely.
- Sara (14/06/2019)
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: Cerise PinkA very pretty wrap which drapes beautifully. Perfect as an evening cover up over a summer dress on holiday. Good quality fabric with only minimum creasing and medium is a good fit on my 12/14 top. I may well buy another one so thank you, Kettlewell.
- Lynne (14/06/2019)
SIZE: Large COLOUR: CoralI ordered this wrap for a summer wedding and although the wrap was a lovely material, weight and perfect style, I really wanted more of a pinky coral shade. The shade did not match my dress and so, unfortunately, I had to return it. I hope to order another, maybe in the longer length as quality is so good.
- Gillian (12/06/2019)
SIZE: Large COLOUR: Breton BlueVery pleased with a shorter wrap. I have always worn longer length but find as I get older that a shorter length suits me better. The material is good quality and the seaming is very flattering. The colour is absolutely gorgeous and matches perfectly some colour in a dress I have making a new outfit. Very happy.
- Ann (09/06/2019)
SIZE: Small COLOUR: Cerise PinkLovely quality, fits true to size and exactly the colour I wanted. Very pleased.
- Jon (07/06/2019)
SIZE: Small COLOUR: PansyA lovely colour and very comfortable
- Sian (06/06/2019)
SIZE: Small COLOUR: WhiteLovely soft cardigan/wrap that is also stylish. Ordered white and perfect with the dresses I wanted it to go with. Likely to order the red one next to go with another dress.
- SP (31/05/2019)
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: FuchsiaLove cascade cardigan, beautiful colours and texture.
- Rosemary (31/05/2019)
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: MushroomI love this little wrap. It falls beautifully and the seams at the back give it added interest and shape.
- Patricia (28/05/2019)
SIZE: Small COLOUR: CoralLovely colour and soft and comfortable to wear. Like the three quarter sleeves as I have short arms. It was creased when I unpacked it but the creases easily disappeared after hanging it up. Perfect for chilly summer weather!
- Diane (27/05/2019)
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: Iced AquaThis is my second purchase of the short cascade wrap. I bought the clover colour last summer which was fabulous and this summer I have gone for the iced aqua. These wraps are so useful for adding a little warmth to a summer outfit, especially in hot countries for evening wear. I have bought mine to accompany me on an upcoming beach holiday and I'm sure it will look fabulous. I'm a size 14 and I find the medium size gives enough coverage without having swathes of material hanging at the front. Thoroughly recommended!
- Judy B (26/05/2019)
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: WhiteI bought 2 wraps and am delighted with them. The fabric is fine and so comfortable to wear. They make an outfit just a bit more glamorous.
- Sue (23/05/2019)
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: WhiteI bought 2 wraps and am delighted with them. The fabric is fine and so comfortable to wear. They make an outfit just a bit more glamorous.
- Sue (22/05/2019)
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: Iced AquaLove this cardi, I now have 4 of them. The fabric is gorgeous, lovely and soft and it comes in such beautiful colours. I am sure I will be buying more of them. A great buy.
- Wendy (21/05/2019)
SIZE: Small COLOUR: Soft WhiteI purchased soft white to wear with summer tops. I have taken it on holiday and the beautiful lightweight fabric doesn’t crease when rolled up in my suitcase. Great fit.
- Barbara (17/05/2019)
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: NavyLovely wrap, have in other colours too.
- Dianne (16/05/2019)
SIZE: Large COLOUR: BlackLovely top. I am a 14 and bought the large. Ordered one for my daughter.
- Anne (14/05/2019)
SIZE: Large COLOUR: HeliotropeFit is just perfect. Length is just right for wearing with a dress. Colour Devine! Am always surprised that size 14 is a large. Only improvement I would suggest is loops to keep it on a hanger.
- Rachel (14/05/2019)
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: Marine NavySent back There was a mark on the shoulder that looked like it had been ironed Dissatisfied
- Liz (10/05/2019)
SIZE: Large COLOUR: Cashmere RoseLove this wrap! Great fit and quality fabric. Ordered cashmere rose and the colour is beautiful.
- Joy (09/05/2019)
SIZE: Small COLOUR: SilverGorgeous fabric, sleeves more bracelet length than 3/4 lenght on me (I'm 5'3") but would have kept it had it not been for the colour. I ordered silver which in other garments I've ordered form Kettlewell, has been more a light grey, but in this instance, was close to a pale blue. Unfortunately, not for me.
- Rachel (09/05/2019)
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: FuchsiaVery happy with recent purchase of short cascade wrap. Love the three quarter sleeve design. Great buy.
- Joan (07/05/2019)
SIZE: X SmallFirst purchase from Kettlewell. Very impressed with service. Items delivered promptly. Both fit well and I'm looking forward to wearing them for a family occasion in June. Thank you.
- Maureen (25/04/2019)
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: BeaujolaisHave two of these wraps, Breton Blue and Beaujolais, which are strong vibrant colours. Good weight and length for the summer.
- M (15/04/2019)
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: Pink IceI love the design of the wrap, it is perfect to wear with sleeveless tops and dresses especially for dancing. I bought the silver and pink ice and will be purchasing more as they are so comfortable and such good quality. Great buy thanks kettlewell
- Pam (15/04/2019)
SIZE: Large COLOUR: MushroomBought in mushroom and hot coral , delighted with both . Lovely quality , and colours, great length especially with skirts and dresses . As ever very helpful staff and super fast delivery . Much appreciated thank you
- Kate C (14/04/2019)
SIZE: Small COLOUR: True RedHave a few different coloured short cascade wraps. They are very versatile and add style and warmth, although can only be worn with short or three quarter length sleeved items.
- Sue (04/04/2019)
SIZE: X Small COLOUR: Breton BlueA lovely fit and length if like me, you are petite. Very versatile as it looks good over a dress or top and can be smart or casual. Breton blue is a great colour if navy is too harsh but you still want a darkish blue. I will be buying more
- Linda (31/03/2019)
SIZE: Small COLOUR: BiscuitBought this in biscuit. Love the neutral colour and the style. Goes with many things. Defintiely will consider buying other neutral spring colours.
- Andrea (31/03/2019)
SIZE: Small COLOUR: Marine NavyI bought this in marine navy in size small (I am a size 10) and it’s a perfect little cover up. Lovely colours if like me you find standard navy is a bit draining.
- Rachael (31/03/2019)
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: Hot CoralI bought this cascade wrap to go with my Tilly dress for cooler days. I love it, it’s absolutely perfect, quality, style and fit.
- Lesley (31/03/2019)
SIZE: X Small COLOUR: Soft WhiteBeautful wrap! Soft white is a perfect neutral for spring summer. I also own the wrap in breton blue which is a gorgeous colour as well. I`m begging you, PLEASE, make this wrap in bright navy , this is the perfect neutral for me in autumn-winter. And I will most defintely get that one as well!!
- Annelies (30/03/2019)
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: SilverGreat colours. I feel they are on the small side, I am a size 10 - 12, and the medium is only just big enough, but I think large would be too big. I bought 2 to go with specific outfits for my holiday, but sadly they did not arrive in time, so am returning one (tried, unsuccessfully to pay for next day delivery). Like the style and may buy more in the future.
- Amanda (22/03/2019)Lovely very useful little tops,really finish off an outfit.Good colour range,like them a lot.
- Linda (20/03/2019)
SIZE: Small COLOUR: ChocolateVery versatile and lovely colours. As I am petite it fits well and is correct length for skirts and dresses. I do also have the longer length to wear with trousers but, if left loose, they show under my coats.
- Sue (19/03/2019)
SIZE: X Small COLOUR: Soft WhiteThis is my second item from this brand & I am impressed with the quality. I am a High street size 6/8 & ordered this in XS. I am upsizing to a size small as I specifically plan to wear this over a dress which is made from a substantially weighted material (therefore need a more relaxed fit). I look forward to my future orders.
- Lynda (14/03/2019)
SIZE: Large COLOUR: New LimeSuch a great shape to go over dresses, lace cami or v neck tee. The wrap gives a flattereing silhouette at the back with the shaped seams. I now have them in four colours and want more, but the colours I want are always out of stock. Obviously I’m not the only one who loves them and they are a very popular item
- Pamela (11/03/2019)
SIZE: Small COLOUR: Marine NavyI usually purchase X-Small from Kettlewell but because I read so many people describing themselves as small-framed and because this is a loose cut anyway, I sized up to the Small. I am 5'9", 125lbs. 34DD bra (California sizing) with somewhat broad shoulders for reference. The material is incredibly soft, like all Kettlewell products I've purchased, and is a good layering piece. I am OBSESSED with this cut! I also bought this in Soft Teal! If you are just as interested in Style Analysis as Color Analysis I believe this cut is 'Ingenue' mixed with 'Ethereal' aka an 'Angelic' which is my type! Regarding color analysis--I believe I am a 'soft summer' aka a 'toned summer' aka a 'summer-autumn'. Because of this I have only bought colors that both work for a summer as well as an autumn and have found the colors to be perfect!
- TH (28/02/2019)
SIZE: Small COLOUR: BeaujolaisPerfect for my very small.elderly mother in law. A lovely colour
- J T (10/12/2018)
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: SilverI love these wraps ,I have got two of the longer ones to wear with leggings and I was looking for something that I could get to wear with a dress. I did not want to spoil the line of the dress by getting a cardigan with buttons then I saw this shorter version, so I decided to get two in biscuits and silver and the silver sets the dress of beautiful ,The medium size fits lovely , with it being a wrap they work lovely with dresses
- Sonia (06/12/2018)
SIZE: Large COLOUR: PurpleTried the purple and both reds in the spring wallet. Purple seemed too dark for me and neither red seemed quite right. Decided in the end to have none of them. It was well made and fitted me but I'm not sure it is my style which tends to be casual.
- Val (28/11/2018)
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: BiscuitThis is perfect for me as a petite short waisted, short armed person. I wish there were more Kettlewell items to fit petites as I love the colours.
- Jennifer (05/11/2018)
SIZE: Large COLOUR: Canary YellowI bought this in Canary Yellow for an event where I was speaking and it was perfect! 5 stars on all counts. it is flattering whatever your shape and has a lovely drape to the fabric. Thanks Kettlewell!
- AJ (29/10/2018)
SIZE: Large COLOUR: Marine NavyI love this wrap. The color! The fit! The style! The weight! It gets 5 stars on all accounts. I love the shorter length, perfect for sitting in the office chair. It is light weight without being sheer or cheap. This will get me through the fall here in the Southern US. I feel stylish wearing it. I wouldn’t change a thing about this.
- Martha L (15/10/2018)I bought this item towards the end of summer, with early autumn/ Indian summer in mind. The wrap is so versatile and has been worn with so many of my tops. Warm for cooler mornings and evenings, but still cool enough for the warmer days. A fabulous colour and fabric.
- jane townsend (23/09/2018)
SIZE: Small COLOUR: Hot CoralI have this in hot coral, it went perfectly with a dress for a family wedding when I was pregnant. It's a flattering style that will suit any shape. Great for smart & casual events, summer or actually any season when layered to add colour & spice. Given the opportunity I'd love the long sleeve cascade in merino as I think I'd get more wear from the longer sleeves & warmer fabric.
- Maya (22/09/2018)
SIZE: Small COLOUR: BiscuitI love Kettlewell wraps - I have a row of them hanging in my wardrobe - and the short cascade is brilliant: versatile and flattering. The sleeve length is great (I am forever pushing up full length sleeves!) and the wrap drapes beautifully. I think I need even more of these in my wardrobe and my life!
- Helen (22/09/2018)
SIZE: Large COLOUR: PurpleI bought a navy wrap earlier in the summer. Loved it so much than I bought the purple as well. They are so versatile and also quite flattering.
- Maggie (22/09/2018)
SIZE: Large COLOUR: EmeraldI love this wrap. It is a very useful little cover-up and comes in so many beautiful Kettlewell colours - everybody should have one - or two or more! It looks good with both casual and smart clothes and the fit is very flattering.
- Selva (22/09/2018)
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: Deep LagoonI have a few of these of these now, and j just treated myself to another two in deep lagoon and iced acqua. The colours are so lovely, the lagoon especially so vibrant and even more striking than the illustration. I've not seen a single negative review about these wraps and I can see why, and why they are never in the sale. Perfect shape, length and colours especially for a curvy shortie. I'd love a white suitable for a Winter to take on my winter sun break, maybe this option will be on offer next year.
- Mrs Richardson (20/09/2018)
SIZE: Large COLOUR: SerenityI bought two of these and would be happy to have more. I love the longer wraps but I was unsure how the shorter length would work on me, but it's perfect. The contour of the hem is flattering over the hips and the fabric drapes beautifully. Great over a camisole, but the bracelet length sleeves also look good over a contrasting long sleeve top.
- Heather A (15/09/2018)
SIZE: Large COLOUR: BlackFabulous and versatile! I found myself wearing this frequently over the summer when the temperature dropped a little. Great with dresses and especially good as a layering piece with jeans, chinos etc. Travels well without creasing too. Based on other reviews, I went up a size, and the fit was perfect.
- Jan K. (10/09/2018)
SIZE: Large COLOUR: CloverLovely wrap in a pretty colour. Comes up small compared to other tops - had to exchange for larger size.
- Wendy Underwood (04/09/2018)
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: Soft TealThis is the second short cascade wrap I've purchased and it's perfect. The colour, Soft Teal, works well with a particular sleeveless dress I wanted to wear it with on cooler days. The fabric drapes well and the fit is perfect. Fast delivery to France and excellent service. Thank you Kettlewell !
- E Wodehouse (31/08/2018)I've just received my order for this short cascade wrap in Biscuit and am absolutely delighted! It's a perfect fit and the fabric has a lovely silky feel and it drapes well. Bought the coral camisole to wear with it and they look very good together. Requested delivery to France and it was delivered within 6 days. Very pleased with Kettlewell - thank you!
- Elizabeth Wodehouse (13/08/2018)
SIZE: Large COLOUR: FuchsiaElegant, comfortable and stylish and a great length for short or petite ladies. Lovely over camisole
- Hazel Hutton-Clarke (13/08/2018)
SIZE: LL COLOUR: SilverI already have three of these wraps and love them. They are perfect for covering arms or wearing as a light summer wrap when the temperature has dropped a notch. I have had mine for several years but they still look good. The silver wrap I have just purchased is a lovely silvery blue and very flattering.
- Shirley (02/08/2018)
SIZE: Large COLOUR: Soft TealI bought a few of these as the colours were so nice and the style is great for a wrap on slightly cooler days. Good quality and easy to wear. Would highly recommend.
- L Smith (01/08/2018)I bought the silver grey wrap for my 89yr old mother-in-law. She loves the colour and the fit ( she is very tiny)
- Jennifer T (19/07/2018)Drapes beautifully, soft and comfortable. Love the colours available. Seems like a good quality product.
- Eleanor Murray (12/07/2018)Lovely colour, complements the maxi dress nicely
- Jennifer P (02/07/2018)Lovely in every way, will probably buy one in another colour as well.
- Patricia Ewels (26/06/2018)This was a perfect fit and lovely quality I will be happy to reorder from this company Mrs c robinson
- Carol Robinson (26/06/2018)I buy this style to cover my arms when I wear a sleeveless dress or top. Good quality and drapes very nicely.
- Jennifer P (25/06/2018)Love this purchase , the colour and fit are perfect.
- Jennifer Smith (21/06/2018)Excellent, comfortable, well made products, gorgeous colours!
- Dawn Teagles (18/06/2018)Lovely cascade hangs beautifully. Ordered two colours and kept the navy, wanted the soft teal as well but the shoulder seams were raised and looked wrong so I returned it, may try again to see if the next one is better, disappointed as beautiful colour.
- Muriel (12/06/2018)At 5 feet two inches, this fits perfectly. The material is lovely and drapes beautifully. The raspberry colour is gorgeous for a summer colour palette. I will be buying more!
- Jill Hill (08/06/2018)Bought the pink one. Excellent weight and quality. Flattering and useful.
- Diane (05/06/2018)I like it but it is not such good quality material as the one my friend purchased 2 years ago, so a little disappointed, would rather pay a little more for better quality.
- Jeanette Card (05/06/2018)Brought two colours, lovely fabric good fit. Dress up or down with jeans. Good service very quick delivery.
- Blowey (04/06/2018)I am delighted with the super colour (True Red) and the style and fit of my new cascade wrap, like the 3/4 sleeves too. I'll probably get another one in a different colour (emerald ?) I was disappointed that the Lulu layered top 33262 is no longer available - I just love this emerald top - please restock !! Many thanks - I have already recommended some friends ............ Susan Woolcott
- susan woolcott (30/05/2018)This was my first purchase from Kettlewell - a short cascade wrap in Navy. I am very impressed with the cardigan, it hangs well and looks very smart. I will be buying another in a different colour and will also purchase other items as the quality is excellent. I looked at other reviews and the medium is right for a size 12.
- Deborah Cave (23/05/2018)This is the second colour I have chosen in this item, so bought on the basis I liked the design.
- Wendy (23/05/2018)My first Kettlewell purchase. This is a lovely drapey cardigan - shaped on the back and a heavier knit than I had expected. It's perfect to go over the dress I am wearing to my friend's wedding in the Summer. Would recommend and would buy from Kettlewell again.
- Penny (22/05/2018)Lovely top, ideal to provide extra warmth over a tee shirt or dress. Looks great and I'm very pleased with it
- Carole (21/05/2018)Absolutely love my wrap and will probably buy another one in a different colour! I am very petite (4’10” and slim) and nothing ever fits right but this looks soo nice and is soo practical too!
- Angie sheridan (15/05/2018)Lovely colour silver very useful to complete an outfit. Hangs well and looks good.
- Mary Dick (30/04/2018)A very easy top to wear. Nice fabric. Very likely to order other colours.
- Irene Dobson (24/04/2018)Just received my first short cascade wrap, in soft white to complete an outfit for an informal wedding. I am surprised and pleased that despite me being a bit overweight it hangs beautifully and looks very flattering. Oh dear, I may buy again in other colours!
- Anna Victoria (23/04/2018)The way it hangs and the fact that it has 3/4 sleeves, is just perfect, really makes what you are wearing complete
- Theresa W (12/04/2018)Wow! I just love these versatile and brightly coloured wraps. The warm, soft summer colours of the cassis and clover are very flattering and once matched with a long line necklace or scarf, they create a comfortable but smart and professional alternative to a jacket for work. I have my eye on 2 more colours (at least!) for spring/summer, especially for teaming with white camisole and trousers - can't wait!
- Sylvia (25/03/2018)Absolutely love this wrap, have two already with matching scarves and they really pull an outfit together. Will be buying more!
- Lisa (21/03/2018)Excellent service, via mail. This is the repeat of a cardigan previously chosen, but then misplaced. I was very pleased to be able to re-order the same item, which is very versatile and comfortable to wear.
- Wendy Garbutt (12/03/2018)The cascade wrap is soft, comfortable and easy to wear. It drapes well and can look casual or smart depending on the rest of one's outfit.
- Betty (05/01/2018)Ordered in Cassis to match up with a dress but, unfortunately it was not quite the right colour. Also, I was not keen on the fact that the top was short at the back.
- Irene Thomas (16/11/2017)I love these, I have numerous colours and will continue to add to my wardrobe.. they are easy to wear, good quality and wash well keeping their shape and colour.
- Sue (15/11/2017)Love these wraps. Would like one in every colour Such nice easy to wear material. Really appreciate the 3/4 length sleeves too. Would definately recommend
- Irene Dobson (24/10/2017)I ordered this with a specific dress in mind as a layer when it's a bit chillier. I'm very pleased with it, although it is very light weight. Fine for the office over a sleeveless dress, but not sure it would add much warmth when it gets much colder. We'll see!
- JoJo Jones (06/10/2017)I have now got four or these wraps. They are perfect over a dress or top for extra colour or, as a neutral, to "calm" down the colour. As size 12 medium is perfect. Love them! Any chance of long sleeved version for colder days please??
- Mary-Jane (21/09/2017)I was impressed with the navy waterfall short cardigan I bought so decided to buy a black one. The material is of a good quality and it hangs very well due to the excellent cut.
- Myra Andrews (17/09/2017)Love these! Have bought three colours now - they turn a dress into smart outfit or look equally fab with t shirt and jeans. I'm a size 18 and the L fits perfectly.
- Ellen Peters (04/09/2017)I love these wraps. They are a perfect length and the material drapes beautifully.
- Naomi (02/09/2017)THis little cardigan is nothing short of GORGEOUS! I love the texture, the way it falls & is so comfortable. It is sometime hard to find good 3/4 length sleeve items, but this just hits the button! Have ordered a 2nd one in another colour & love that too.
- Eunice Phillips (31/08/2017)Very happy with my new cascade wrap, I bought clover and it's gorgeous, love the fit and the seams at the back look smart. I'm a size 12 and M is a perfect fit.
- Christine MacDonald (30/08/2017)These are now part of my wardrobe essentials. Great for any time of day and all occasions. They look casual or smart depending on what I wear them with and all make me feel good - they're soft, comfortable and flattering.
- Carole Leary (21/08/2017)Very pleased with my wrap. I like the colour, pink, the material which is light and soft and it looks stylish and goes well with leggings.
- Gill (18/08/2017)I love these Short Cascade Wraps, I now have two and would buy more if it were not for the price. Because I am slight I find the best wear to wear them is to tie the ends at the front into a knot, this looks incredibly pretty over a camisole.
- Sandra (11/08/2017)The two short cascade wraps that I ordered were perfect!! I love them and they were just what I needed to complete my outfits!!
- Vickie Summa (08/08/2017)This cascade wrap is perfect with my very pretty floral dress. I initially planned to get a cropped cardigan in blue but had no luck. This is even better as it looks more glamorous. The periwinkle colour is gorgeous and the fabric so soft. I haven't worn or washed it yet but feel confident that the quality is such that it will not disappoint. Will definitely be buying more.
- Lynn Barker (05/08/2017)Such a lovely soft, versatile wrap. It bought the hot coral which is stunning! I'm tall, but it's not too short and looks amazing if you team it with a fitted top or cami underneath and slim/skinny trousers or jeans. It's great for workwear or smart casual at the weekends. I also think it looks rather nice over the Kettlewell striped maxi dress.
- Catherine (04/08/2017)I loved this. The colour, the quality, just everything about it was perfect. Unfortunately, I am not perfect and the wrap was just too short in length at the back. I tried it on a couple of times and kept having to pull it down at the back, so regrettably decided to return it. If it helps, I am high street 14, 5'9" tall and ordered the large in raspberry (gorgeous colour)!
- Christine Lees (02/08/2017)Ordered the Flamingo Pink colour but it is more Coral than pink - I'm wondering if there was a mistake made in the 'mail room' - no indication on the actual wrap or the plastic bag it came in to say exactly what colour it is. Having said that, I like the colour so will keep it. I love the style and the fit, I'm 5'3" and the longer length ones don't suit my height. I already have another one in Azure and the one negative I have found is that after half a dozen wearings it has that 'fuzzy pull' to it!
- Sharon (26/07/2017)Very happy with the cascade wrap. Much admired.
- Mrs Valerie Kemp (25/07/2017)Hooray! I had a gift of a bright yellow designer bag from my daughter in law, and this canary yellow is as near as I could ever hope for to match it. The wrap itself is short on the back rise, so can hang away from the body, but nipping in the side seams seems to to make a big difference. No cami available to go under it...once more, stocks are very limited. Time that Kettlewell replenished...they are losing sales
- Jackie Worrall (21/07/2017)This is my fifth short cascade. They suit me so well. This latest purchase is notably different from the others. The fabric is denser and the knit more obvious. There are seams down the back and the hems are finished differently. I love the colour, raspberry, and the style and it goes so well with the rest of my wardrobe so I'm happy.
- Trish Marshall (18/07/2017)I ordered 4 of the cascade wraps as was undecided as to which colours I wanted. I kept the silver which I haven't worn yet but it's a very versatile colour and the green (summer but I can't remember the exact colour name) which I absolutely love. I'm a high street 12 and ordered the medium. My arms are big which means I won't be able to wear a long sleeved top under as the sleeves are a little tight. If they were a bit cheaper I would order all the summer colours.
- Janice knight (11/07/2017)I find that although I love the idea and styling of these wraps, I can only wear them over a cami, since they tend to ride up and stand out at the back if worn over even a light top or dress A larger size, which I tried, just is 'Larger' and still behaves badly at the back. I have found that I can improve this by steaming out (Ironing with steam) the back seams and panels, which suggests that the wrap is a little short in the back rise. Having said all of that, I have several, with matching camis (where available) and they bring skirts, trousers and jeans right out of the doldrums and into a stylish outfit
- Jackie Worrall (06/07/2017)I love these cascade wraps. They are the perfect length for a (5ft 3in) shorty. Lovely fabric, great drape and flattering for my shape. I have several now and am buying more, that speaks for itself. I wear them for a light cover during the day or for the theatre in the evening, casual and smart at the same time. Really, really recommended.
- Carole Leary (05/07/2017)I think the fabric has been changed since I first bought this item a few year's ago. Having said that, it still hangs well, drapes well, washes well, and smartens up an ordinary outfit into something special. Excellent value for money and a useful addition to the wardrobe!
- Ann Walker (05/07/2017)Great service and beautiful quality product will certainly by from here again
- Andrea (03/07/2017)These are wonderful, I have to buy petite clothing normally, these are just right for the shorter woman, sleeves are perfect and the colours and fabric are fabulous. Not washed it yet, but have washed a different top in same fabric and it washed beautifully. Just wish there were more colours in the Spring spectrum.
- Patricia Tabbernor (30/06/2017)Lovely cardigan smart style,overall looked expensive I would recommend.
- Rachel Rees (21/06/2017)Perfect cover-up for the warmer weather. Drapes beautifully I have this in two other colours. Love the material so soft. Would highly recommend this.Short cascade just the perfect length, I am 5ft 2. size 16. Will definitely be ordering more colours. Also Excellent service. Thank you
- Catherine Fleming (19/06/2017)Already have this wrap in red and periwinkle. Love the coral. Am watching out for more colours to add to my collection.
- Janet O'Callaghan (14/06/2017)I thought this would be too short to be flattering on me, but it's a great layering piece. I have it in Raspberry, with the matching suede bag. I style it with the Blackberry maxi and lacy camisole or the Indigo maxi and sleeveless V. Gorgeous mix and match colours!
- Artist Helen (12/06/2017)I ordered two short cascade wraps, one brown, one dark teal. Both fit perfectly, the colours were as I expected, and the fabric feels good to touch. So glad I decided to buy from Kettlewell.
- Vivienne Ouellette (10/06/2017)Very pretty colour,good length and fit overall. I am really pleased with this. Bought to wear over summer dress for Christening.
- Lynn Pettitt (07/06/2017)I ordered 2 short cascade wraps, one in soft white and one in raspberry. They arrived almost the next day, beautifully packaged. The raspberry wrap is a gorgeous colour, true to the brochure, and is a lovely fit. I am 5'11' and size 16/18 - the back comes just past my waist. The soft white wrap was too creamy, I really wanted a white one. I returned this using the simple and free return system and got the refund within 3 days. Very satisfied
- Cynny Buckett (07/06/2017)I am delighted with my short cascade wrap which I ordered in periwinkle.It matches perfectly with two of my dresses and l'm sure that it will be a most useful item to have in my new Spring wardrobe. The fabric drapes beautifully and the colour is just lovely. Certain to be buying more. Hazel
- Hazel Attwood (06/06/2017)Bought this in azure. Absolutely love it. Perfect length. I will be buying other colours.
- Caroline Elcombe (29/05/2017)I have lots of these short cascade wraps. They are so useful in summer to wear with skirts or dresses when it is hot (I live in Italy). They are lightweight, drape nicely and provide just the right amount of coverage when in air-conditioned places. They are a very flattering shape and just the right length. I would highly recommend them.
- Teazle (29/05/2017)Lovely cardigan. Nice feel to the material. Light weight for summer layering. Perfect length.
- Lorraine (26/05/2017)The service was very good, the returning of items was also exceptionally good, unfortunately the nature of the material of the item was very unforgiving if you are larger in size.
- Fay Briggs (26/05/2017)I think I am addicted to these. I have a green one from its last incarnation, when the fabric was finer, as was the fit, as that one is size L. However, now I get a M (as with all my other Kettlewell products), and I just love it. It's so useful - a great weight, easy to carry if you need to slip it off. I have it in silver (bought to go with something), navy (bought to go with everything), purple (to go over a floral sheath dress for a wedding and looks fabulous!) and serenity just because I loved the colour. Because my drawers are full of Kettlewell tops in summer palette colours, I know that it will go with everything! I am 5'8" and the length at the back is perfect, but I also love the side view - incredibly flattering as the peak of the drape has a visually slimming effect. Now, which colour next...?
- Claire (24/05/2017)Lovely wrap. Fabric weight is perfect for summer. Drapes well and love the shorter length at the back. Am definitely going to order in navy and possibly other colours as well. Great purchase!
- Linda Kilby (23/05/2017)The short Cascade Wrap is just perfect for me. It hangs beautifully and I just love it!
- Heather (22/05/2017)Really pleased with the short cascade wrap. Lovely colour and fits perfectly, this is the third one that I have purchased.
- Mes G Kendall (16/05/2017)Bought to wear with a sleeveless V and very happy with the result. Back length just long enough for me (5ft 2in).
- Barbara (11/05/2017)Bought this in pink and it is is very pretty and feminine. Lovely light colour for summer and very flattering. I would love more like this with long sleeves though as 3/4 sleeves do not look as good on me as I have big wrists. Nevertheless I am keeping it as it is so pretty.
- Janet Taylor (11/05/2017)I bought this cardigan in azure . The colour is gorgeous and it goes perfectly with a number of my Kettlewell tops . So useful for the English summer and also useful when travelling to hotter countries where many restaurants have very cool air conditioning
- Alison Grindrod (08/05/2017)I love this wrap. Even after only a week, it has become a staple item of my wardrobe as it goes with everything - I have the ivory colour. The short style suits me and still let's you see your dress or whatever you're wearing underneath. Would be great if you also made a wool version for colder weather.
- Catharine (08/05/2017)Bought the Periwinkle Short Cascade as a lightweight ,not too formal , cover up for a summer wedding . Very pleased with the garment , colour as illustrated is perfect with my dress . Fit is good & drapes beautifully . So pleased have ordered another in a different colour .
- Joan Winters (08/05/2017)Lovely colour but much too big for me, I should have ordered at lest one or possibly two sizes smaller, I had to send it back. Great quality as always though.
- Kate (05/05/2017)Very pleased with this short cascade wrap. Lovely fabric, fitted with princess seaming at the back so sits well. The cascade can be loosely tied for a more fitted look. Wear casually but also with smart silk dress so versatile wardrobe piece.
- Ruth (03/05/2017)Bought to give an extra layer to a capsleeve dress for an occasion not needing a structured jacket. Lovely raspberry colour, nicely proportioned width and length. Will do the job with more style than a bolero. Still has that waterfall cardigan mumsy thing going on though.
- Mary D (02/05/2017)I've always liked these shorter wraps and have several though sourced from other providers. I looked forward to receiving mine...but it just wasn't right. Possibly the colour but, also the material, I felt, might have benefited from just a little more substance - would be nice to see the incorporation of some more natural fabrics.
- Margaret (02/05/2017)Just love this short cascade cardi/week. Easy to wear and a good fit .
- Angela Manchee (26/04/2017)The short cascade wraps are simply perfect! I bought them in 3 winter colors and size S fits like just made for me. I was recently wearing the blue one together with a black shirt and trouser - wow!!!!!
- Silvia Losert (25/04/2017)The azure is actually much deeper than it looked on the screen (might be my computer!) but lovely all the same. Hangs very nicely. These wraps are great for the summer months over dresses etc.
- Susie (24/04/2017)Some of the wraps are shown online as having overlocked edges but the Iced Pink is hemmed and appears to be a better quality. Perfect colour to brighten up the Cassis printed trousers.
- Pauline (24/04/2017)I LOVE these wraps! Originally I rejected them because of their length and thought I needed greater coverage. However, now I've lost a bit of weight, they suit me better, hang well and still hide lumps I'd rather conceal. They look elegant and are practical; can be dressed up or down. I have them in ochre, cassis, sand(?), flint and fern and I'm coveting other colours too when I can justify the expense! More colours, please - burnt orange, burgundy, spruce,, chilli, treetop, beetroot.... :-)
- Judith (17/04/2017)I have this in fushia and found it is perfect for my size (4ft 11"), style and sprinter winter palette and will definitely be getting in at least another colour maybe a couple. I love the way you can wear with a dress as easily as a pair of jeans.
- Sarah H (05/04/2017)I have this in silver and have found it very useful and flattering. I haven't worn the clover one yet and would have preferred it in pink (it was out of stock when I ordered it last season) but I think it will go with lots of items in my wardrobe.
- Tessa McCormick (28/03/2017)Perfect addition to dress up or down any outfit, goes with tops and dresses/skirts. I'm a summer and got mine in Silver and honestly it's such a versatile colour for my palette. I thoroughly recommend. Most of KW's small sizes are still too baggy for me (I'm a size 6) but this one fits perfectly.
- Emily Hayles (25/03/2017)I was very pleased with the short cascade wrap. It's the first one I have bought but will buy more.
- Mrs May Houston. (27/02/2017)Tried the mid length wrap but it was quite wrong on me (5ft 1in) so I tried this. Much better but agree with others that another couple of inches in the back length would be good. Cassis a delicious colour with pink ice underneath!
- sheila milton (14/02/2017)Another staple that I have in many colours. Only criticism is that they do bobble a little. Used for Dance cardis with a front knot, summer frock cardis when wool is too hot, bed jackets. So versatile, Keep on making these as I don't know what Id do without them.
- Helen George (06/02/2017)Beautiful colour, fabulous fit - absolutely delighted with this item.
- Cath M (05/12/2016)I prefer the mid cascade and have this in many colours, but this short version is lovely on cooler summer days over sheath dresses, and is a great option if you want to cover your arms. I wish that they would bring out a white colour and a sparkly silver one. I love all of the different versions of the cascade wraps.
- Melissa Hebbard (01/12/2016)I ordered the short cascade wrap in silver to go with a dress I had but unfortunately the colour was not right with the dress. I loved the wrap so much that I searched my wardrobe to find something it would go with but to no avail so ended up returning the item. However, I really love the style and intend to order this wrap in other colours in the future. Kettlewell have actiond refunds on my returns incredibly fast, their service is excellent
- Sacky (29/11/2016)Fantastic colour, fantastic quality. Such a useful addition to the wardrobe.
- Fiona (11/10/2016)Purchased this wrap in Wisteria to go with a dress which I am wearing to our God-Daughter's wedding and am extremely pleased with it as the colour matches perfectly. I had given up hope of finding anything suitable but this is just right and I love the way it falls at the front which makes for a very stylish finish to my outfit. Can't wait to wear it.
- Angela Evans (07/09/2016)I have been buying the various versions of this for the past 3 years and I now have a collection. It is my 'go to' cover all accessory and I love it. I prefer the cut of the version from a couple of years ago without the double insert panels at the back - (bring it back - and I'd agree with the other comment about the replacement design being 'wide on the hips) !) ..... but as an item it is so versatile, especially when combined with other colours underneath in tops. LOVE them !!
- Gilly F (06/09/2016)I have lots of these. Absolutely essential summer cover up. I sometimes knot at the front too. I hope these keep being available as there are colours I'd like but don't have yet. Much better than a "normal" cardigan. Strangely in the office it seems smarter than a cardi, but for leisure wear it seems more trendy and more casual than a cardi. All I need is a wardrobe full of these and I can ditch wooly cardigans
- Helen George (01/09/2016)Typical me! JUST when a style has almost sold out, I 'discover' that it suits me and I'd like more colours! Recently bought this in one of the few remaining colours in my size - ochre and pebble grey, and I love it! Although I'm hardly slim and willowy, it looks great and is light enough to pack for holiday or a summer outing for a cover-up if it gets chilly, withough swamping me or feeling heavy. I am hoping that this style is continued in the autumn with new colours - though I'd love one in navy....and another in mallard....and.....
- Judith (23/08/2016)My hopes were high for a bright three quarter sleeved summer cardigan but I was disappointed with this product. It was not the right blue that I needed but I also felt the way the fullness of the "fall" at the sides made hips look ver wide and therefore not flattering. Just being honest but will keep an eye for other designs in the various glorious colours you show. Thank you.
- HH (26/07/2016)Bought this as a light cover up over vest tops when on holiday in warmer climes. The navy shade is not quite as dark as I'd hoped but overall the wrap has a good shape and fit and will work well with other clothes I own. As the one other shade I liked was already sold out I expect I'll be back next spring for another.
- Gillian Syme (07/07/2016)Have ordered two Tasha Tops. Am extremely happy with both the quality, fit and beautiful colours. Will definitely be ordering more in the future.
- Carol Taylor (05/07/2016)I recently bought two of these and like them so much bought another so I now have three. Absolutely love them!
- Sheila (05/07/2016)I bought this in Wisteria (Spring) and am delighted with it. Soft, light, a perfect little cover up and complements perfectly a lovely dress I bought for a party. I'm a size 16 and bought the LL which is perfect. It's a pity the size range doesn't go to 18-20 for larger ladies though who might like it.
- Marion Slade (04/07/2016)I ordered the ice pink short cascade wrap and am delighted with it. The material is much improved on the ones I brought several years ago. It's much weightier but very light to wear and I'm sure it won't 'bobble' as the other's have.
- Jill Alexandra Willimott (28/06/2016)I'm a Blue Spring, and very pleased with Pebble Grey as a neutral colour. The fabric is a good quality jersey which will dress up or down.
- Pat (26/06/2016)Bought in soft white with the lace camisole in the same colour. Looks cool and classy. Will be able to wear for lots of different occasions. Very soft jersey and I really like the neat finish to the edges.
- H Wild (23/06/2016)This is a lovely, useful item; the perfect little cover-up and finishing touch to many an outfit. It drapes beautifully and has a cool, silky feel. Having tried one, I have now invested in two more ( and it probably won't stop there as the colours are great!) Just what my wardrobe needed.
- Angela Lofthouse (20/06/2016)These little beauties are the most useful summer additions to any wardrobe. Light, and with a lovely "fall" I have 4 of them in different colours and am delighted with their versatility.
- Lesley Dilks (20/06/2016)I really love this short wrap - already had it in several colours and just ordered the black which will go with so much. Don't like to show my upper arms so this is ideal over sleeveless summer dresses - thank you Kettlewell I am never disappointed !
- Barbara (17/06/2016)Like the colour choice and the length particularly suits me as I am only 5'1 tall. Shame it is only synthetic.
- Jill Renton (16/06/2016)Lovely summer cascade wrap, short sleeves. Looks great over vest tops or dresses. Slimming on my size 16 frame, I choose LL which was spot on. The navy blue is a good deep colour.
- Pauline Fiddler (09/06/2016)Love this wrap in cobalt blue. Returned the warm white as colour is more cream than white.
- Coleen (08/06/2016)I had a couple of these short wraps previously and found them really useful but wasn't sure whether to buy another because of the price. I was very pleasantly surprised to find that both the quality of the fabric and the styling have been improved with much better finishing so will be far more likely to re-purchase in future.
- Jo H (01/06/2016)Good fit,lovely drape, great colourways very pleased
- Linda Ling (01/06/2016)This wrap is part of my first Kettlewell order and I am very pleased to find you. I love the variety of styles and colours. Garment fits well and hangs well.
- Rachel Silber (01/06/2016)Lovely soft fabric but it was just too short for me. I would also recommend sizing up as I found the item quite small - maybe I was just unlucky, I don't know, but sorry it was returned for a size bigger in the next length which I hope will fit beautifully.
- Jules Clarke (31/05/2016)Good quality wrap. Was sold out in my size in my first and second choice colours. Bought darker colours as alternatives and the quality is as good as previous reviews indicate.
- Abi (31/05/2016)Very useful simple wrap. Nicely styled. Unfortunately sold out of most colours very quickly. Over priced for the quality, it is only synthetic material after all.
- Sally Clayson (31/05/2016)like the colour, however the back is a little too short for my liking
- Jan Sharp (30/05/2016)Originally bought the cobalt blue but the course wasn't as I expected so returned and requested the navy which has arrived.Very stylish, good quality perfect for summer cover up. Good with a dress or casual wear. I am contemplate the soft white one.Excellent service.
- lucylocket (26/05/2016)I ordered two of these wraps, one for a friend. We were both extremely pleased with the quality and fit. I particularly like the fact that the sleeves are 3/4 length, and that there are plenty of colours to choose from. I would recommend these.
- Wendy White (26/05/2016)Deloghted with the wrap. It drapes beautifully and I am sure it will be a very useful adition to my wardrobe.
- Tessa McCormick (26/05/2016)Ordered this in M Spearmint. I'm keeping it though it was a borderline choice. I like the style and colour. and it fits me fine but not keen on the slippy chilly feel of the fabric.
- Val (22/05/2016)Good quality, lightweight summer wrap. It hangs nicely. Will get lots of wear from this versatile and stylish wrap.
- Alison Cox (21/05/2016)If you tried and rejected this wrap last season, I suggest you try it again. The quality of make has been vastly improved and the fabric seems better too. I purchased it in Light sand, small size, and whilst last season's wrap was short in the back rise and the seams 'puckered' this one is fine. I have order the Soft white and Pink Ice, and just hope that they are not 'last season' when they come....or I will be returning them. I think that it is a bad thing that Kettlewell do to sell 'last season' alongside new stock without making customers aware that the item they buy in one colour, may not be the same in another colour. This wrap, however is expensive, but a very nice garment.
- jackie (15/04/2016)I noticed from the reviews that the quality of the short cascade wrap has been improved, but only on the new colours. So went ahead and ordered the soft white. Wanted something with sleeves other than a shrug to set off a new skirt.
- Pauline (31/03/2016)I have a few of these from seasons past but just got another in chocolate as it's a neutral colour. What a great surprise - my new one has fully bound edges rather than the overlocked edges on all my previous models! And the fabric feels much more substantial than it used to be. (Kind of wish it was a little longer, however, especially now the long sleeve mid-length wrap has been discontinued.)
- Vibrant Autumn (26/03/2016)Very good for spring/summer time. It is visually tummy flattering and fits good on the back. Glad with the Sand, the light beige I was looking for as my second neutral; very nice for the Spring type.
- Sana (24/03/2016)I love all Kettlewell wraps, practically living in the old style mid wrap. This was bought in cassis to go with the Sammie dress for a wedding next week. It is perfect - soft, drapes well over my slightly protruding stomach and the colour is so vivid. I shall be saving my pennies for other colours.
- Sarah Wilson (22/03/2016)My first order with Kettlewell and I am very pleased. I ordered it in chocolate brown which is lovely and I will be ordering it in another colour to have as my neutral essentials. Very pleased with the fit, drape and fabric.
- Jennie Potts (21/03/2016)Fabulous! A great little wrap that has benefited from a luxury upgrade. Soft material that drapes well; good finish - a must-have to enhance your Spring and Summer wardrobe!
- Candy Kerpache (20/03/2016)Love this coverup and am buying it in every colour I can to go with my Kettlewell camisoles and sleeveless tops. Great fit and colour. Love it.
- Lesley (20/03/2016)Last year I ordered a couple of wraps. Felt they were expensive and didn't have a good edge finish. However, I kept them because of the colours Last month I ordered one in purple. New style and feels heavier ... delighted So ordered one in light sand and another in deep salmon. Returned deep salmon one as last years style Emailed Kettlewell and only new colours are new style.
- Lyn (02/06/2015)How perfect for summer as a cover up and warmth when required. Great over a sleeveless top. I am quite new to Kettlewell and normally order an M, but changed for a S which is perfect for me in Poppy. Downside? I want all my colours!
- Ceby (21/04/2015)I love this garment, and have 6 of them in almost all the spring colours. If it were available in more colours, I'd buy it. Very flattering shape and cut. Perfect cover up for chunky arms, and can be dressed up or down. For me, this is a wardrobe essential.
- Dinah (06/11/2014)Tried this wrap again, but once more the back rise too short and so the back hem stands away from the body....unless you knot it at the front, but the ties are not long enough to do this neatly Tried it also in M size to see if this helped, but it was then just too big. But the garment is a lovely idea and Looks lovely if it fits.
- jackie (09/07/2014)The shape and style of this wrap is really sweet, nice shaping at the back and fabric sits well...but it is too SHORT at the back, so stood away from the body. I am finding that some other garments are like this, but inconsistent... one might fit beautifully but another ( the same product, maybe different colour} fits differently.
- jackie (30/05/2014)This is a great amalgam of shrug/cardi/cover up for ladies who want light weight summer arm cover which looks great for casual or even the office. Very pleased and have now bought two.
- Helen Thompson (27/05/2014)