Reviews of Pippa Top
Add your review
We want you to be delighted with your purchases but if you do have any problems, please contact Kettlewell before submitting a review as we are always happy to resolve any issues you may have experienced. All reviews are posted using forenames/initials only and may be used for marketing purposes.
SIZE: Large COLOUR: WatermelonLovely soft easy to wear top. I’m size 14/16 and very tall . The large was perfect for me as I didn’t want it too clingy. My only complaint was the label was sew in in quite a messy fashion so I had no option but to cut it out. I often cut the labels out anyway because I can’t bear anything scratching me. I wish Kettlewell and other brands would find a more discreet way of labelling their products .
- Elaine (08/07/2020)
SIZE: LL COLOUR: LagunaLove these Pippa tops. They hide a multitude of lockdown sins and still look classy. I have 4 now, so you could say I’m a fan!
- Sally (08/07/2020)
SIZE: Small COLOUR: CharcoalLove this top - wide enough to hide bra straps so ideal work top for summer, but not entirely fitted so helping to keep cool. I will actually wear it all year round as it's perfect under cardigans too. Bought in charcoal and light grey, good neutrals for me so I'll.get plenty of use, and experience of buying Pippa tops last year is that they wash well, need minimal ironing, and continue to look good rather than fading and being relegated from work wear to weekend-with-jeans casual wear!
- Anne (08/07/2020)
SIZE: X Small COLOUR: LagunaLove this top! Flattering neck line with pretty pleated detail. Very creative and useful piece.
- Janey (08/07/2020)
SIZE: LL COLOUR: CassisI have 3 of these in my wardrobe now; fushia, charcoal and casis. The fit is loose but flattering as I'm a size 16 it doesn't feel clingy. Teamed with a cascade wrap it's perfect for work or home. The colours are lovely and rich too. No regrets buying these :)
- Sally (04/07/2020)
SIZE: Small COLOUR: CassisOh my goodness I love this top. This is my first purchase from Kettlewell and certainly won’t be my last. I am a deep jewel winter and always find my colours hard to find except navy and black. My wardrobe needs more colour!!! The material is just lovely - drapes nicely. I can’t wait to order from Kettlewell again
- Heather (02/07/2020)
SIZE: Large COLOUR: PoppyA very beautiful top,with a soft feel of the fabric and a gorgeous color:Poppy red!I will order it in some other Autumn shades,too. I purchased a smaller size and it fitted me wonderfully. Five stars!
- Daniela (01/07/2020)
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: WatermelonBought this in Watermelon and Soft White in Medium, I am generally a size 12. This comes up big, if I bought another one I would go for a Small. The Watermelon colour is fabulous, so vibrant and looks great with jeans. Its a soft fabric which drapes, can be dressed up or down, versatile top
- Susie (29/06/2020)
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: Soft WhiteThe fabric is very soft and it is a loose fit top which I wasn't sure about at first but tucked in it looks great. I maybe would size down if I bought another one. I am a size 12 and bought Medium in Soft white. Looks great under a jacket or short cascade, with jeans or the weekend skirts. A useful top
- Susie (29/06/2020)
SIZE: Large COLOUR: LeafLovely colour. This is my third Pippa top. Soft fabric feels lovely against the skin. I think I would buy the Medium next time though, they are very generous.
- Annie (29/06/2020)
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: WhiteI love this top, not to tight it skims the body beautifully. It looks good with the short cascade and the fabric quality and workmanship are amazi g. I have it in cerise as well.
- Carolyn (26/06/2020)
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: WatermelonThis is my third Pippa top. I love the soft smooth feel of the fabric and a medium fits me well though I am a size 14. I have a Flamingo Pink(coral) and a Chalk Violet(?), and this year the Watermelon, to match a skirt.
- Carol (24/06/2020)
SIZE: Small COLOUR: Soft MintMy second Pippa top bought in Soft Mint. Will be buying more of these in future, especially if the out of stock colours come back in. A lovely stylish garment.
- Karen (22/06/2020)
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: LagunaHave a few Pippa tops and find them very comfortable to wear. Love this colour, it is a good colour in my Summer palette. Will be ordering many more in the future.
- Julie (22/06/2020)
SIZE: LL COLOUR: WhiteGood fit, but creases very easily, so doesn't look very smart
- Nicky (18/06/2020)Lovely sleeveless T-shirt. It’s a looser style than the regular sleeveless T-shirts, hides my bra straps and falls beautifully to about hip level.
- Janice (16/06/2020)
SIZE: Small COLOUR: ButtermilkBeautiful sleeveless top with elegant draping at the front and high round neck. I love this Pippa top, it's my second in the colour Buttermilk which is a delicate soft cream. I sized down to a Small after reading reviews and find it perfect worn tucked in or out, casual or dressy, it is the ideal summer top for all occasions.
- Elizabeth (16/06/2020)Lovely sleeveless T-shirt. It’s a looser style than the regular sleeveless T-shirts, hides my bra straps and falls beautifully to about hip level.
- Janice (13/06/2020)Lovely sleeveless T-shirt. It’s a looser style than the regular sleeveless T-shirts, hides my bra straps and falls beautifully to about hip level.
- Janice (12/06/2020)
SIZE: Small COLOUR: Soft WhiteReally lovely top, very flattering and great fabric. I had the soft white, but I’m sure I shall be buying more colours. Have recommended it to a friend and she’s already purchased 2 and is also really pleased with the quality and fit. Thankyou for cheering us up in Lockdown.
- Patricia (11/06/2020)
SIZE: Small COLOUR: WatermelonLove the Pippa tops you can wear them with a shirt, trousers or shorts. I prefer them to the Betty Cowl as the frontage is higher and as I am small busted nicer to wear. I probably own about 5 now I think! Would buy this top again and think they are value for money.
- Sandra (11/06/2020)
SIZE: LL COLOUR: AppleMy first Kettlewell purchase having followed the Facebook Kettlewell Colour Club and dithered a lot. Pippa in Apple size LL (I am 16/18). Really comfortable top, nice feel to the material and a lovely colour for a Spring as I havnt got much green. As this was my first one I will probably try other styles/colours to get a variety.
- Jenny (09/06/2020)
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: WatermelonThis is so cute! I have it in medium in Watermelon and it's just right (34C, 30" waist, typically UK12 in tops, Spring color season). I like the versatility of this style. It's a fun little top with a pair of shorts or jeans, but put a blazer and some creased trousers or a skirt on and it's smart enough for a business meeting. Incredible soft fabric and very easy to wear.
- Tracy (08/06/2020)
SIZE: Large COLOUR: WatermelonI ordered watermelon in this style because I have the watermelon in the Lulu top and absolutely love this color on me. However, the Pippa did not provide the same wow factor. I like the styling. I ordered an L and it was true to size. It hung nicely covering all bodily imperfections. I'm not sure what didn't work with this top. I usually look best in v necks or drop necks which may have been the problem. The Pippa has a higher neckline and is round. I gave this blouse 5 stars because the styling looks lovely on many people on Kettlewell Club FB page. It just didn't work for me. Sadly, I returned the item.
- Marsha (06/06/2020)
SIZE: LL COLOUR: WhiteLove the Pippa top, I now have 6. Perfect summer sleeveless top very flattering for a petite apple shape. I have dolphin grey, charcoal, fuchsia, white, bright navy, lobelia and cassis.
- Jacqueline (05/06/2020)I already have Pippa top in white - I particularly like the relaxed, flattering fit and style as it isnt too "strappy' like many sleeveless summer tops. I will be ordering it again when another colour I wanted comes back in to stock.
- Pam (02/06/2020)
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: Cerise PinkThe Pippa is another very comfortable top. Super quality and a relaxed fit make it very wearable in this hot weather. I’m a size 12 and bought a medium. Would like to add some more colours to my (small) collection of Kettlewell clothing.
- Sharon (01/06/2020)
SIZE: Small COLOUR: DelphiniumDelighted with my Pippa top in Delphinium. After reading the reviews, I opted for the small size which was perfect for my 10/12 petite figure. Lovely feel to the material. After reading the washing instructions on using a lower spin speed, I decided to do a quick hand wash instead and then I let it drip dry on a hanger. Perfect result and no ironing. Would like another of these tops but the two colours I want are sadly out of stock. One of the nicest tops I have bought from Kettlewell
- Karen (28/05/2020)I am pleased with this top. I ordered a L, I am a size 14, possibly a little bit large for me, but I fear that the M would be too tight, I like roomier things in the warm weather. As an autumn I got the laguna colour and am happy with it, a lovely drape and a good length , I am 5ft 5
- Toddleo (28/05/2020)
SIZE: Large COLOUR: CharcoalFirst Pippa top. I was worried as I do not do sleeveless as I do not like bra showing under the arms as is often the case with sleeveless. I did not have to worry. It fits beautifully and with the darting at the neck make it hang nicely on a bigger busted person. The usual Kettlewell soft drape and flattering style. No bulges showing! The soft Charcoal colour will blend with so much. Why have a high street T shirt when you can have something as classy as this?
- Ann (26/05/2020)
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: Chalk VioletFit is loose and drapes well. This is my fourth which I wear under shirts
- Mary (26/05/2020)
SIZE: Large COLOUR: WatermelonI loved the fit and style of this top. I only wear sleeveless tops with a wrap and this top looks lovely under the mid cascade. The material is soft and has a nice stretch. Unfortunately, the color wasn’t right for me and I returned it.
- Rosemari (14/05/2020)
SIZE: Small COLOUR: WatermelonI really am in love with this top! The material is soft, light and stretchy, and the fit is just right - I am a size 10 and ordered a small. I went for a completely different colour to what I would normally pick - Watermelon, I am so pleased i did. Such a wonderful vibrant colour, it really suits this style of top. I like to pair this with a sultry navy wrap. I will be adding more colours to my wardrobe!
- Katie (12/05/2020)
SIZE: Small COLOUR: SaffronThis is my first Pippa Top and I am very pleased with it. The fabric is silky and drapes without clinging plus the gathers round the neck flatter a smaller breasted person. I downsized to a S after having read other reviews saying it came up a little big. It fits perfectly and the colour Saffron is stunning! Very happy with this top and will probably buy another one.
- Elizabeth (11/05/2020)
SIZE: Small COLOUR: Soft WhiteThis was part of my first ever order from Kettlewell, having spent hours deliberating! So glad I bought this lovely feminine top. The size small is a perfect fit for me ( I’m a size 10, 32C bra size & 173cm tall), sits really nicely, long enough to tuck in if I want & short enough to wear on top of trousers/shorts etc without looking frumpy. The round neck is perfect & the little tucks add a simple bit of decoration. I’m a cool summer with grey blue eyes & grey-white hair. The soft white colour looks really good against my slightly tanned face (result of cycling & days working in the garden!), even better with a bright Kettlewell scarf around my neck.
- Marieke (01/05/2020)
SIZE: Large COLOUR: Chinese BlueGreat little top . I am an Apple shaped size 14, and the large fits well, hangs nicely, and is long enough for my long torso ( I am 5’8). The material is a little thin, hence loss of one star, but great for summer layering. Colour beautiful ( Spring)
- Amanda (29/04/2020)
SIZE: Small COLOUR: Soft MintJust love this top and it fits superbly. I am a slim size 10 but with a larger bust and this top sits perfectly and just love the length..... perfect with jeans or cut offs/shorts for the summer and holidays. Lovely soft fabric which drapes really well. The arm holes are perfect without being tight and definitely no gapping or showing of a bra. Going to order another few in different colours.
- Charlotte (27/04/2020)
SIZE: Large COLOUR: WatermelonI love this top - it fits and flows so well. It is particularly flattering over a large bust! I bought it in watermelon, and am about to buy two more colours as I know I will wear it so much with jeans, though I think you could easily dress it up if you wanted. It washes beautifully and doesn't need ironing. I bought a Large as I am a size 14 with a curvy bust and it is a perfect fit.
- Kirsty (25/04/2020)
SIZE: Small COLOUR: WatermelonI bought this top to hopefully match a similar colour in a skirt I have had for a few years. The colour match to the pattern in my skirt is almost perfect ( I don't know why I didn't think of kettlewell before, considering their unrivalled range of colours!). I am generally a size 10, although with a larger bust. The small fits perfectly, as the gathers around the neck allow for more room. The material sits nicely, no cling and the top could be worn tucked in (as I will with my skirt) or loosely on the outside with shorts or trousers. Material feels soft and comfortable and sits under the arm pits in a good position with no droop or showing of bra underneath.
- Jane (17/04/2020)
SIZE: Small COLOUR: LobeliaThis is my first Pippa top. I was very pleased for it to arrive in time for the sunny Easter weekend! The fabric is soft, hangs well and allows a little space over the tummy for Easter egg indulgence. I ordered a small as I'm a size 10, plus the length is good for a tall lady - I was concerned it may be a bit too short. I love the lobelia colour and will now buy another one (or two!) in different colours.
- Alison (16/04/2020)
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: Soft MintThis is my second Pippa top and I really like the style. There are so many lovely colours in my summer season so will no doubt buy many more colours I don't yet have.
- Julie (14/04/2020)
SIZE: X Small COLOUR: FlintThis is perfect to wear as either casual or smart. The fabric is comfortable and because of the cut, it looks much better than a t-shirt. I bought it to replace the silky Elise I had ordered, which was dressy and less versatile. XS is right for me (small enough to avoid armhole gape.I hope to get more Pippas in future.
- Cathy (02/04/2020)
SIZE: X Small COLOUR: ApricotThis top is soft and silky, making it a great choice to wear with a skirt to dress up or with jeans. I originally ordered a size S (I wear a 10), but it was a bit too baggy. Exchanged it for an XS and am really pleased with it. So appreciate Kettlewell's quick and simple returns.
- Tanya (06/03/2020)
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: ApricotI really do love the style of this top. That being said, I was a bit shocked to find out how blousy it was. I am usually a solid medium in Kettlewell tops being that I'm quite busty (32E) and the medium in this particular style nearly swallowed me. I will definitely go down to a small for future purchases. Quality and colour is top notch. as usual!
- CC (03/02/2020)
SIZE: Small COLOUR: ApricotTop is a perfect fit with just enough drape. I would definitely buy it again.
- Deborah (04/11/2019)
SIZE: Large COLOUR: FigThe PERFECT top for under a blazer, cardigan...or even on it's own. I wear a US 10 and a L is a perfect fit. Not fitted, but not too blousy. Definitely will order more colors.
- Bridget (03/11/2019)
SIZE: Small COLOUR: LobeliaSuch a comfortable and elegant top. As a petite I have had to alter the length. Would love this top with longer sleeves. Please, please, please Kettlewell Colours offer a few of your basic items for a petite fit.
- Angela (26/10/2019)
SIZE: Large COLOUR: HawaiiLovely top and a beautiful colour. Great neckline and length.( I’m 5ft 7) I could have gone down a size to the medium as it is a loose style but felt the fabric would drape better in my usual L/14. Very useful for layering. I shall definitely be buying more colours. It is a bit expensive but it is very difficult to find tops in such stunning colours and quality so happy to pay.
- Julia (18/10/2019)
SIZE: Small COLOUR: MushroomFabric, colour and fit all ok but over priced! Would not purchase again
- Kirstin (15/10/2019)
Reply from Kettlewell - I'm sorry to hear that. I realise our clothes are not within everyone's budget but we are not prepared to compromise on quality of fabric & workmanship, choice in colour or ethical standards.
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: HawaiiOn me this top doesn't look like it looks on the model. This is because I have a bust and therefore it doesn't hang as well. I absolutely love the colour hawaii (please Kettlewell make this colour available in many more tops) and this top looks great under the cobalt merino crossover and so I have kept it and also an apricot top to go under a coral/orange crossover from a previous season.
- Louise (30/09/2019)
SIZE: Small COLOUR: DelphiniumIf between sizes order the smaller size. I have lots of these tops in different colours as I like the higher neckline in sleeveless tops. Good for those of us that have a scrawny neckline which is better covered but we can still keep cool. I am size 10 /12. Small is a perfect fit. I also have some in Medium which I wear with closed waisted cardigans creating a peplum effect (the top hangs down below the closed cardigan - very pretty). Armholes on Medium are about 2 inches lower than the Small so does gape hence a camisole t-shirt is essential for modesty if going for the bigger size. Brilliant tops for work and summer. Very smart.
- Patricia (29/09/2019)
SIZE: Small COLOUR: ApricotNice styling, good color selections, apricot color is a nice new offering, slightly muted, which works well for my particular Spring coloring. Looks nice with the soft camel Roxy and several pieces of gold jewelry. Am looking forward to an updated colour inspiration page for the new Autumn palette.
- Jan (23/09/2019)
SIZE: Small COLOUR: HawaiiA soft lightweight top which is feminine and elegant in the warmer weather, but which also works to layer with a jacket or cardigan. In the winter, would make a lovely evening top for a smart casual event.
- Olwen (06/09/2019)
SIZE: X Small COLOUR: HawaiiA gorgeous top, perfect for very hot days, yet still looks very elegant and work-appropriate. The sizing is correct (I am XS in Kettlewell), and I have this top in several colours, but my favourite is Hawaii, because it is bright enough to suits my Paintbox Spring colouring very well. I just wish Kettlewell made this and other sleeveless styles is Canary Yellow or a similar true yellow shade, because Acid Yellow and Primrose are too pale, and Corn Yellow is too warm, not to mention the fact that even those shades are unavailable if I want to buy them in XS. Since Yellow is one of the most flattering Spring colours, I really hope there will be better options available next summer. Fingers crossed...
- Olivia (30/07/2019)
SIZE: LargeLike this top, colour not too bright, not worn it yet. Thanks
- V. J (30/07/2019)
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: MushroomLiked the styling of this top which I ordered in mushroom. It looked a little creased on arrival, but I liked the styling and it draped nicely with soft pleats falling from the neckline. Unfortunately, when I tried it on, it was far too long for me, as I am short in stature and the length of the top emphasised this. Please could Kettlewell do a Petite range, for those of us who are vertically challenged? Sadly had to return it for this reason.
- Hazel (25/07/2019)
SIZE: Large COLOUR: Chalk VioletI purchased two of these tops for work - one in chalk violet and one in magenta for my 'summer' toned complexion. The neckline is flattering and the shoulders are wide enough to hide bra straps. The fabric drapes beautifully and is not at all clingy. I have received positive comments when wearing them. I haven't washed them yet so am unable to comment on wear.
- Kay (16/07/2019)
SIZE: Small COLOUR: Chalk VioletVery nice top, feminine and elegant, for smart and casual look.
- Dolores (14/07/2019)
SIZE: Large COLOUR: Lemon GrassI am really pleased with this top. I bought it in lemon grass to go with some chequered trousers I have & the colour is perfect. I am between a 14/16 & got the L size which fits just right. It looks lovely left out or tucked in. Thinking I might buy another in a different colour.
- Jane (05/07/2019)
SIZE: Large COLOUR: CharcoalLove the colour and feel of fabric. A good shape at the neck and not too fitted on the body. I ordered a L but could probably get away with a M, but will keep it.
- C Backholer (05/07/2019)
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: LagunaThis top is flattering and sits nicely across the neckline. The length sits on my hips. The fabric is soft and silky and doesn't seem to cling. I like the teal colour, I bought it to go with the seaspray spot skirt and it matches perfectly. I bought the medium and I'm usually a size 12.
- Lorraine (01/07/2019)
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: PoppyI needed a red top, so I bought this in poppy. Beautiful colour! I'm a size 10 and bought a medium and its a little on the large side, but OK tucked in. Nice soft fabric, hoping it washes well.
- S H (28/06/2019)
SIZE: Small COLOUR: HawaiiPleased with the top, originally bought medium but far too large changed for small and very pleased, Colour is bright and will go great under the marine navy cardio I purchase. The material is soft and feel good against the skin and vibrant colour, would be pleased to purchase another in the same style.
- Mary (19/06/2019)
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: MagentaI love the style and colour (magenta) of this top but it arrived very creased and they were impossible to iron out completely. Hopefully they will wash out. I ordered a medium which is a good fit as I am a 12/14
- Lynne (14/06/2019)
Reply from Kettlewell - The creases will wash out and you'll only need a light iron or steam to get it looking lovely.
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: Bright NavyI had already bought a Pippa Top few months ago in a deep pink (Magenta, I think) and love it so much that I bought this one in Bright Navy too. So useful for teaming with skirts, trousers or jeans. I have had some great comments. The fabric is soft and drapes really well. The garment washes really well too. Highly recommended.
- Alison (12/06/2019)
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: CharcoalI already had one of these tops in green and wore it a lot through the summer. I bought the charcoal as a slightly dressier option as the darker colour looks smart. Very happy with it.
- Emma (12/06/2019)
SIZE: LL COLOUR: CharcoalVery easy to wear, comfortable and flattering top, especially if, like me, washboard abs are a thing of the distant past and you have a little tummy you’d rather not cling tops to..!
- Jo (12/06/2019)
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: Cerise PinkI love the style of the Pippa top. However, although the top is well made, it is just tee-shirt fabric so is expensive for what it it. I bought the cerise pink and it's such a lovely colour that I decided to keep it. I would purchase more colours if it comes on sale in the futurè. I originally bought the large but swapped it for a medium as it was too big, especially around the arm holes. I
- Kathryn (11/06/2019)
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: CampanulaThis was my first time ordering a garment from Kettlewell and I wasn't disappointed. The colour is a lovely blue and as a Summer we haven't got many blues so it was nice to find one. I look forward to wearing it soon and I'm sure this will not be the only order I make.
- Julie (30/05/2019)
SIZE: Small COLOUR: Bright NavySuch an attractive shade of blue and it's great as a summer top or under a jacket for colder weather. The fabric is so soft and feels great to wear. No doubt I will be ordering other colours soon!
- Diane (27/05/2019)
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: MagentaI ordered this top as it looked more dressy than a T-shirt. It arrived a couple of days later than advised on my email, but delivery was within 5 days, which was fine. It arrived a bit creased from the packing, but I think it should iron out after washing. There was a limited choice of colours still available when I ordered, so it was not my first choice, but the top was just as described and I am happy with it.
- Carol (23/05/2019)
SIZE: X Small COLOUR: Cerise PinkThis is one of my favourite Kettlewell tops! The fabric is soft and hangs beautifully. I love the little detail of the pleats at the front which makes the top smart enough for an evening out in the summer or to wear to work. I'm a size 8/10 and buy XS and find it quite flattering around the armholes, i.e. not too loose or too tight. I now have two of these (one from last year). The cerise pink I bought this year looks beautiful with a raspberry cotton/wool cardigan I have from Kettlewell. Tempted to buy another as they are great on their own or to layer.
- Susie (19/05/2019)
SIZE: Large COLOUR: LagunaThe Pippa top in Laguna is my first Kettlewell purchase. The fabric, colour and style are lovely. The top hangs beautifully, the neckline is not too low and the sleeves are a flattering cut which does not gape to reveal underwear. I have just ordered a second one in Lemongrass. Sunflower in a 14 was sold out or I would have bought that too.
- Frances (17/05/2019)
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: Light EmeraldLoved the top. Comfortable and flattering and a bit warmer than a t shirt. Thanks!
- Nicki (16/05/2019)
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: Lemon GrassLove this top! The neckline is flattering and the fabric is soft and flowing so it hangs really nicely. Just right for summer or under a jacket for work.
- Kate (14/05/2019)
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: WhiteA lovely top.
- Andy (13/05/2019)
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: Soft WhiteAfter searching for a while for tops that were (post surgery) high at the neck yet summery and casual enough to replace t shirts, I was thrilled with the two I ordered. I may well get a few more.
- Jackie (10/05/2019)
SIZE: LL COLOUR: Chinese BlueLovely soft fabric that is perfect in summer months or with extra layers in the transitional seasons. I have a slightly long back and smaller bust than hips, which means this is a perfect shape/drape for me whether tucked in or out with skirts or jeans it's very versatile can be dressed up or down. Darker & jewel colours all solid no show through. The Chinese blue is gorgeous. I have several from last year and they're all still bright and lovely after lots of wash and wear.
- Singer (02/05/2019)
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: PrimroseI loved the colours of the Pippa tops I tried, but ended up returning them. The fabric is very soft and fine, and feels lovely on the skin, but unfortunately also clung to all my wobbly bits. Being petite, they were also rather long on me, and therefore the flies and belt loops of my jeans created more lumps and bumps. It would be lovely if KC brought out petite versions of at least some of their range.
- Tracy (25/04/2019)
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: HawaiiMy go-to top! I wear the soft white tucked into a bright red skirt and I wear the hawaii (love this colour) with white jeans. I'm size 12 and the M fits perfectly.
- ruby (21/04/2019)
SIZE: Large COLOUR: Soft WhiteI chose white It was nice shape but very thin and slightly see through appearance. Poor quality for price. Maybe ok in deeper colour.
- Lynne (19/04/2019)I have several of these from last year and I wear all year round under jackets for work. I like to layer over a lace cami because I think it hangs better and I like the added support. They wash and wear beautifully.
- Xanna (16/04/2019)
SIZE: Small COLOUR: NimbusDisappointed- much lighter fabric than my favourite Lulu top and didn’t hang well. Also creased v easily in packet which didn’t bode well for work. Sent back and swapped for another Lulu top (it’s an ill wind...)
- Ruth (15/04/2019)
SIZE: Small COLOUR: Bright Navyvery simple and very pretty
- julia (15/04/2019)
SIZE: Large COLOUR: NimbusI wanted a neutral colour, smart top for business wear, and this is perfect. I was able to go down a size, always a good thing! It will also work well for more casual occasions.
- Pat (05/04/2019)
SIZE: Small COLOUR: MagentaIt's a really lovely top and feels very soft to the touch. It's washed well and good news for me... doesn't need ironing! I would buy more if the cost was lower but good as a core colour for your season.
- Wendy (31/03/2019)
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: LagunaPurchased the Pippa top in Laguna size medium. It fits my size 12 top half perfectly. The colour is a delightful autumn teal, one of the best I have ever seen. Many thanks again to Kettlewell!
- Tricia (31/03/2019)
SIZE: Small COLOUR: HawaiiJust bought two of these tops in Hawaii and Magenta. They are so gorgeous. The material is soft and they hang beautifully. The colours just stunning for summer, and will add a fabulous touch of colour under a jacket for the cooler days. I am usually a medium, but got these in small as they are a looser fit. Perfect! I now have loads of Kettlewell tops, but these are now two of my favourites, they feel so comfy and eye catching. Love, love, love!
- LynneP (31/03/2019)Very pleased with my pippa top, have been looking at this for a while really pleased that I brought it, will be buying another, the fit is just right size medium and I’m a size 12 . I brought in Nimbus a lovely soft grey colour will go with everything
- Deborah (31/03/2019)
SIZE: Small COLOUR: Chinese BlueI tried to buy the pippa top last year in (I think cobalt) and azure but they were always out of stock in small. This year I got it in Chinese blue because the 2 previous colours don’t appear to be available. The top fits well and I’m sure it will wash ok but I do think it’s expensive for what is after all a little sleeveless top. If it was cheaper I would buy it in white and cream for holidays but sun lotion always stains after a while and too pricey to be a throw away.
- Alison (26/03/2019)
SIZE: Large COLOUR: LagunaOrdered this in 2 colours - Laguna and soft orchid. The pink was a bit brighter than I expected from the website but is fine, the Laguna colour is lovely. It's fairly loose but drapes well so works tucked into work skirts/trousers or loose over jeans.
- Anne (26/03/2019)
SIZE: Small COLOUR: Chinese BlueBought some of these last year. Fab colours. Small size a bit baggy under the arms but ideal degree of looseness across the bust and tummy so perfect for wearing under open shirts.
- Jane (26/03/2019)
SIZE: Large COLOUR: NimbusCan a girl have too many Pippa tops? My mouth is watering at the wealth of new colours just in. Originally I bought it in Parisian Blue and Soft Orchid and last summer added Nimbus and Soft White (I meant to keep just one but... yeah, right, as the saying goes.) Now I'm hankering after Charcoal, Pink Ice and Primrose. I'm a Sweetpea Summer of a certain age, size 16, and all the sleeveless summer tops in the High Street simply don't offer the qualities of the Pippa top: drapey not clingy, good armhole fit, cool, summery but not revealing, great neckline, fab under a cardi or jacket - or, importantly, without. I found my usual size LL too big and reordered L. I've also had the pilling problem, but with only one, so maybe different fabrics were used. It may seem a bit expensive for a tank/vest top, but the Pippa is so much more than that, and after years of searching for an elegant, flattering sleeveless summer top, I have found my go-to. Thank you Kettlewell!
- Chrissie (08/03/2019)
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: True RedSuch a useful top for wearing under a jacket / cardi at work. I love the shape, that it's not tight and the fabric is soft and flowy and easy to tuck into skirts. I'm building up a collection of colours as it's my go to top.
- Jemma (11/02/2019)Lovely fit and colour, but the material bobbled really quickly all over, and it now looks old (after only a handful of wears), so sadly I stopped wearing it. The same happened with another top with the same material. I've not experienced this with other Kettlewell clothes, but will definitely avoid this material in future.
- Natalie (30/01/2019)
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: LimeadeI purchased this top in limeade in medium but I found it a bit big for my high street size 10/12 but as the small had been sold out decided to keep it. Still looks good and very comfortable. When size small is available will be ordering other colours.
- MARION (05/12/2018)
SIZE: Small COLOUR: LimeadeI love these tops - I now have five! Please don't stop making them, Kettlewell! The new smaller sleeve opening is even better. I am size 10-12 and the small is perfect. Could we have a nice warm spring brown please?
- Kirsty (22/10/2018)
SIZE: LL COLOUR: NimbusI want to love this top. after years of wearing only bright white, it’s hard for me to look at this soft grey without thinking it looks dingy. I am going to give it a try under a bright cardigan. Living in the US makes it harder to buy and even harder (expensive) to justify a return. Top runs large. If you are between sizes go down. It’s actually cheaper for me to have this top altered than it is to send it back.
- MarthaL (15/10/2018)
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: LimeadeI have two of these tops now, limeade and emerald, terrific colours. They fit beautifully, especially under the arms, and the gorgeous soft material hangs well without clinging. The length for me, is just right and I feel very comfortable in them. Now the weather is cooler they look great under a jacket or cardigan with a contrasting 'infinity scarf'.
- Lindsey Fellows (02/10/2018)
SIZE: Small COLOUR: LimeadeI loved this top in nimbus and immediately ordered two more, in limeade and emerald. Beautifully shaped neckline and has a silky feel which feels wonderful on. I'm glad I read the reviews and sized down a size. My favourite all occasion Kettlewell top, not revealing and so versatile.
- Mrs Richardson (04/09/2018)
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: Soft WhiteLike a few others I found this too long and needed to shorten by 3.5 inches. It was too long to wear untucked with a skirt and with trousers it felt too long. Other than that I liked the light weight modal fabric but if you expected a more substantial cotton you might find it a bit flimsy. I liked the style, the neckline and armhole fitted well without gaping.
- Gabrielle Battersby (27/08/2018)
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: SunflowerA well made top which fit well. It can be easily dressed up or down depending on the occasion. Thanks to your seasonal colour ranges, it is good to find a white top which doesn't drain my skin tone.
- jane Townsend (09/08/2018)
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: Soft WhiteBeautiful, soft top. Love the neckline and the fact of it being sleeveless without it showing my bra! BUT it was soo long to wear with a skirt I am having to have it shortened by about 6” !!! I can see it would be fine with trousers but for those of us who wear skirts it would be very helpful if you would do two different lengths please.
- Jeanne Wood (29/07/2018)Only discovered this top recently. Perfect for hot weather as it covers my chest area which I do not want to get burnt in the sun. I love this top as I don’t have to smother my chest with Factor 50 every morning. The sleeves are nice and wide and so I don’t feel too bare around the armhole. They are thus much better than a vest top. More colours please.
- Julie quinn (24/07/2018)I loved this top so much I immediately ordered one in another colour! I liked the fabric and the quality. The style , being sleeveless but not too “revealing “ makes it a perfect summer buy.
- Alison Burgess (12/07/2018)The fabric is very soft and silky, washes well and does not need ironing. Nice to wear on its own or under a shirt.. l have two plus l bought one as a present for my daughter - she loves the style.
- Anita Abram (10/07/2018)Fabulous top, lovely fabric and hangs beautifully, I have bought it and reordered in another colour
- Amanda (10/07/2018)At last! A sleeveless top with a round neck; I have been looking for a top like this for years. It is a perfect fit around the armholes, it drapes beautifully and the shade, lobelia, is rich and lovely. I'll be buying this top in other colours too. Thank you Kettlewell.
- Naomi McIlhone (29/06/2018)Really pleased with this, I bought it in the pale pink colour and it is lovely - I was particularly delighted with the "feel" of the fabric, which is cool and smooth and drapes beautifully. Wore it to a posh function with a smart skirt and jacket, but looking forward to also wearing it as a reliable summer staple. Might even buy in another colour!
- Cathy (04/06/2018)I have bought this pippa top in a couple of colours as I love the way it falls. It is really soft and feels lovely to wear.
- Sarah (30/05/2018)I have one of these tops in green and liked it so ordered another in purple. Works both for work and for smarter use. Quite expensive though for a t shirt
- Mrs Debbie McCormack (24/05/2018)Lovely top and true to size but colour didn't suit the item l wanted to wear it with.
- Barbara Smiley (24/05/2018)A lovely top - fits just right under the arms and is a good length too. Thinking whether to order it in more colours!
- Jennie Bradley (23/05/2018)This is the second colour in this style I've ordered and I simply love the style. My favourite look of it is with wide cut smart pants and a boxy jacket worn open. But it works well with casual trousers too.
- Christine Livingston (22/05/2018)Ordered two of these tops, but sadly had to send them back as they were really unflattering. The colours were lovely, but the style did me no favours at all.
- Sue (17/05/2018)This is a lovely top that I ordered in the colour soft white . Unfortunately it is too see through so I sent it back. I will look to reorder in a different colour.
- Sharon (04/05/2018)Lovely top.
- Anne Dale (03/05/2018)Comfortable fit. I bought the small. Glad I did.
- P Macintyre (30/04/2018)This top is a strange one! The neckline is not especially flattering and the fabric seems thin and floppy...almost cheap, It arrived very crushed, despite Kettlewells careful and neat packaging, which told me it would be a marathon ironing job! As ever, my payment was refunded promptly, so I could choose something else.
- Jackie Worrall (27/04/2018)I loved this top, it hangs beautifully and the fabric feels soft and very comfortable against the skin. I chose the 'ice pink', it's a bit 'old knicker ' pink so, I wish I had chosen another colour. Great company to deal with, my returns were dealt with quickly without fuss and my money was refunded promptly. Very pleased with service and products.
- Robert Edwards (27/04/2018)Ordered two different sizes as previous customers thought they were a bit big....it was. The small was fine and I take a 12. I didn't find the style particularly flattering for me and I didn't like the Nimbus colour - it looks as if it's a White that has been in the wash with a pair of Jeans. The material is nice and soft,but I am afraid these went back - not stylish enough to justify the price. It won't stop me from buying again though. Good returns service and quick no quibble refund.
- Christine (26/04/2018)This is the second Pippa top I have ordered. I already had the Persian blue, which I had initially thought expensive but when I tried it on I loved it enough to keep it, the style is flettering . It washes well and is great with jeans or under a suit or blazer for work so now I also have the new wood violet. I really love this colour, it is so nice to have alternative and versatile shades - normally as a summer I mostly buy shades of navy and pale blue on the high street finding other colours too bright for my skin tone.
- Karen Thompson (25/04/2018)Tropical pink - a beautiful colour and hangs beautifully when on
- Anne (24/04/2018)Love this Pippa top. I bought in the blue and it is a gorgeous colour. After washing, I hung it to dry on a hanger. Did not need ironing. Very pleased.
- Patricia Pembroke (20/04/2018)Thrilled with Pippa! Colour and quality lovely. Large size was too big for me so exchanged for medium which fits perfectly. Will certainly buy again.
- Barbara Davies (12/04/2018)Lovely fabric; nice fit (small was fine for size 10-12) and good quality top.
- Gill H (10/04/2018)The colour limeade is beautiful in person, a very fresh and unexpected hue for a Winter, do not be deterred by the slightly warm appearance.
- bettibox (08/04/2018)Lovely top, sits from the shoulders very nicely, flattering and beautiful rich colour.
- Karen Root (07/04/2018)I found this top is on the large side best to order a size down. Material rather thin for the price. However it is a nice flattering style.
- Virginia Taylor (06/04/2018)Have three of these, neckline fine for narrow shoulders/slight frame. As recommended on website description did indeed have to go down a size to avoid gaping armholes and found smaller size fits fine. Can we please have more stock of the emerald & hot pink in size “small”.
- Jane D (04/04/2018)Beautiful shape and design. But colour much more of a solid pale peach than the gorgeous shell pink depicted in brochure.
- Trudie thomas (03/04/2018)Lovely shape and style, and true to size but the fabric was a little thin and disappointing - perhaps more obviously so as I ordered it in Nimbus. Would love to see it in a slightly heavier fabric in some pretty iced colours
- Helen O (31/03/2018)I've had my eye on this for a while and I'm happy I finally bought it. I'm a size 12 and the M is a good fit. I don't see the issue with large armholes that some people have mentioned - it's as expected to me and hangs nicely. I got the emerald green and it's bright and beautiful!
- Emma (30/03/2018)I bought this in XS after reading the comments about the armholes gaping. This worked perfectly for me - I'm a 8/10 and often buy tops in S from Kettlewell. Some of them have been too generous in size so really good to have the XS now. Pretty style but a little overpriced for what it is really.
- Susie (17/03/2018)I bought this top in a LL. (I normally wear a size 14-16). I have really enjoyed my first wear. It sits really nicely and the fabric drapes beautifully. Having read other reviews it may be worth adding that I found the arm holes perfect and the length, too. I am 5' 8" tall. I do agree that it's expensive for a sleeveless t-shirt and still, I am tempted to buy another one with my next order.
- Dorothy (22/10/2017)I was dubious about ordering a medium having read some of the reviews saying the arm holes are too big but I took a chance and ordered a medium one in Parisian Blue and it fitted perfectly. The colour was even nicer in real life and the fabric has a lovely peachy feel to it. I'm now going to step outside of my comfort zone of my wow colours and order one in Orchid which is still within my colour range of Summer but is not a colour I'd usually choose. Do feel it is over priced for what is essentially just a sleeveless t shirt but hoping I'll wear it lots so price per wear means it'll work out good value.
- Sarfu (26/09/2017)Love the style of this top. I have it in pink and green. The fabric is a bit too thin though and after a few months has started piling a bit. Also on the green one on the first wear the hem came unstitched. I loved it so much I repaired it myself. A beautiful top but quality and therefore value for money could be better.
- Hilary (25/09/2017)Please make this top with a sleeve.
- Alison (22/09/2017)Very loose fitting and the armholes do gape. But I love the detail and the soft orchid colour so I am going to make some alterations.
- Pauline (15/09/2017)Lovely top in a beautiful colour. Only realised after I ordered it that I had one the same colour in my wardrobe.
- Jen (14/09/2017)I bought two of these tops a few months ago and have lived in them! Such a lovely design. I am size 10-12 and find the small is perfect. I actually find the armholes just right as they cover all the bits I want covered. The loose style is very flattering around the tummy. I would like to buy more but you've sold out of spring colours in my size - can we have some more please?
- Kirsty (04/09/2017)Happy with top.
- Mrs Valerie Kemp (25/07/2017)Read previous comments about gaping armholes so bought the small and it fits perfectly, material drapes well and am pleased with the purchase.
- Janet (19/07/2017)Lovely top, but I need a XS, the small claims to be 8/10 but it is so wide it looks awful on me, i'm a large 8 so it should fot me perfectly. Find the sizing very generous across all of Kettlewell generally. Please do some XS's.
- Michelle Evans (17/07/2017)Very soft, versatile top that hangs beautifully. I am normally a size L in Kettlewell tops but I bought this in a Medium as it is loose fitting and it fits perfectly, and flatters my large bust. No issues with the arm holes being large and it has washed beautifully, not even needing to be ironed if hung up immediately.
- Joanne Lister (13/07/2017)Lovely top, soft fabric of excellent quality. I am quite tall and I still find the top to be very long.
- Helen (10/07/2017)Love this top and found that my busty size 16 looked perfectly good in size L, rather than my usual LL - win-win! Not too fitted, but not a tent either. I think the long slim line is magic. I bought Soft Orchid and Parisian Blue. Had no armhole problems and have just washed both and they seem fine. So I've just ordered another one in Light Aqua to add to the stash, for when I visit my son in Australia next February (When it's hot). At my age I think very carefully before buying sleeveless tops, but this one is spot on. Thanks again, Kettlewell.
- Chrissie (27/06/2017)Lovely versatile top. Just one issue- the armholes are huge and I have had to sew them up little to prevent then showing large areas of my bra. (I am a long standing Kettlewell customer and it is the second sleeveless top that I have experienced this problem with this season. It has never happened before).
- AKL (26/06/2017)This is a lovely top but the Small was too big, the arm holes gaped too much so reluctantly had to send back. Shame as other Small tops from kettlewell are fine so disappointed that this one is cut with such large arm holes!
- Emma (24/06/2017)Good colour and nice fabric, and would have loved this but the armholes were too large for me and showed everything, so had to send back.
- Cathy (19/06/2017)Love the colour and fits well. Just as the description said.
- Sheena Herbertson (14/06/2017)Love this top, bought the Hot Pink. Being only 5' 2" it is longer than I prefer but wear tucked in with jeans and loose with jeggings. Sleeveless style fits nicely without gaping.
- Janet (13/06/2017)Have two in different colours, nuce fit & very comfortable
- Karen Loughlin (07/06/2017)Extremely light, comfortable and roomy, which is just what I wanted. I bought two LL size although like some other reviewers I probably could have survived with the L size but as this is designed to be a loose style decided the size was perfect. They are long (if you are short) but I found the 'extra' material can easily be redistributed so on this occasion no problem with length. Only criticism: got terribly creased when wearing car seat belt. However, overall I like this top very much.
- Jennifer Chesterman (03/06/2017)I really wanted this top in light aqua to take on holiday with me and Kettlewell's fantastic service made sure that it arrived in time. I wore it whilst away and it was fantastic - lovely colour and flattering shape! I did go for a smaller size than normal as it is a looser fit. (I am a size 10/12 and usually go for medium in Kettlewell clothes but chose a small for the Pippa top and was so glad that I did). I am truly delighted with the top!
- Fiona S (01/06/2017)Bought 2 of these Pippa tops, Aqua and Soft Rose, they arrived just in time to pack for my recent holiday. lovely and comfortable to wear plus they looked smart with white trouser's. good quality as always from Kettlewell but a tad expensive for the style.
- Jean Phillips (31/05/2017)Lovely top for summer and great fit - flattering as not too tight or baggy. Love the colour too
- Anne (29/05/2017)I liked the style of the tops and the colours ,the tops fitted well which was a surprise as I thought that they would show my flabby stomach but no which was a nice surprise.I will enjoy wearing these when the sun comes out again.
- Sonia.Morris (29/05/2017)I like this top. It hangs nicely, is soft against the skin and goes very well under the mid cascade wrap. I have the Pippa top in Parisian blue and the cascade wrap in silver - I wore them for a casual dinner with friends recently, added some sparkly jewellery and felt fabulous!
- Joanne Ryle (24/05/2017)Pretty top, nice medium bright color, but felt too casual to me. I am a classical dresser and for me, this one was difficult to style. For a less "put together" style this would be perfect.
- Veronika (18/05/2017)This is a lovely top. Nice soft material that hangs well and I found the fit good too. I'm 5ft 7" and a size 14. I ordered the L and the length was perfect, with a good fit around the arms.
- Sharon (12/05/2017)I couldn't decide which spring colour to go for in this top but bought Light Aqua in a medium, which is my usual Kettlewell size. I think a small would probably have been ok, but I'd rather size up than down. It's a lovely top, hangs nicely, and I think I will get a lot of wear out of it. I'm 5ft 2 and a size 12.
- Helen (11/05/2017)It was a good fit and good length. I sent it back because the colour did not suit me. I am 5ft 5inches in height.
- Catherine (09/05/2017)This is a great top! Feels super soft against your skin. I bought the Small which just right ( I am a 10-12). It drapes beautifully and follows your shape without clinging or drowning.I bought the azure and was so pleased I have already bought the antique white and orange - all fab Spring colours. It does need thorough ironing - the only drawback for me.
- Jenny Young (08/05/2017)Top top! I bought this top in two colours. It looks like a proper top, it is very nice on its own or it can be worn under cardis or jackets. It covers bra straps, and is fine under the arms. It is not too fitted, so airy but still slim looking. I am a tall 16/18 and bought LL. Perhaps L would fit me too, but it is good to account for anything to shrink so I am very happy with this size. Would recommend. Nice colour choice.
- sue (08/05/2017)I am a Summer petite size 10 and ordered S in Parisian blue - found this fitted very well. Colour very flattering and fabric has lovely drape.
- Eleanor Hughes (08/05/2017)Bought size M in two different colours - antique white and Parisian blue. M was like a tent and I'm size 10-12 so had to swap for S which fits like the photo - ie still fairly loose but not gaping. The blue is lovely but I should have trusted that antique white was not my colour as rather naively thought it would be like ivory but really isn't. I do think this top is a bit pricey for what is really just a t-shirt though.
- Catharine (08/05/2017)This is a simple, easy to wear top. Fits beautifully, can be worn on its own or under something and looks elegant. Suggest you try a size down. An excellent addition to any wardrobe - a timeless piece.
- Margaret (08/05/2017)Haven't had chance or the weather to wear this top yet, but it's going to be so useful, the fit is great, really hangs well and is very flattering, think I will order another in my palette- very pleased with purchase.
- Linda Wale (08/05/2017)I loved this top which I tried in L as I am 14 - 16 in the High Street mainly because of my 34G bust (I am 10 - 12 in trousers and skirts). It fitted well under the arms (no bra showing) and the neck was perfect but it was too loose. I sent it back and did not order a smaller size because it was too short for my 5ft 9 inches height. I really appreciate the fact that Kettlewell has produced more longer length tops this year but sadly many are still too short. I imagine this top will be ideal for many women but not those like me who are taller. It was also too loose around the waist and hips but that is just my body shape - not the fault of the top.
- Elizabeth (27/04/2017)