Reviews of Long Vest Top
Add your review
If you have had an unfavourable experience please contact Kettlewell before submitting a review. We are always happy to resolve any issues you may have experienced. All reviews are posted anonymously.
SIZE: X Small COLOUR: PoppyIn a world of fast fashion, it feels a little embarassing when telling someone how much I paid for a vest top. I was so happy with the feel of the fabric and saturation of the colours though, that I treated myself to these anyways. My usual XS is a little on the loose side. I prefer vest tops to be fitted - with a little negative ease. The neck line is a comfortable height and the straps and armhole height are ideally placed to cover your bra. At 5"2, it ends halfway down my thighs though, which means folding it up awkwardly. I'm going to hem them a little shorter myself, but that does diminish the quality a little. I concur with other reviewers that I would love a normal/shorter length in this style. I bought the top in Mint Ice, Bright Teal, Poppy and Soft White, which all looked very flattering. I sent back the Apple and Light Dove Grey because they made me feel a little 'off'. I am a Bright Spring. If anyone is worried about colours matching: the poppy long vest top is an exact match to the Weekend Skirt, but my Chloe Jacket is slightly paler/lighter. I also have the Willow Scarf in soft white, which looks just a little yellower than the top.
- Eveline (05/07/2019)
SIZE: Large COLOUR: Bright NavyI love the colour and shape at the top, it covers bra straps well too. However, it is too long and almost down to my knees (I am 5’5”) so will have to return it. Disappointed that I cannot keep it, as it would go well in my wardrobe, and be really useful as a contrast. Hopefully there will be some shorter versions in the new collection?
- Christina (05/07/2019)
SIZE: Large COLOUR: IrisI love the rich colour of this vest and will wear it a lot. It will give a pop of colour under blouses and tops. It is well made and the longer length is a useful addition to my wardrobe. I will probably buy more of these tops.
- Kathryn (24/06/2019)
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: HyacinthI’m so glad I ordered this in 3 colours as it’s such a useful top. I’m 5’9’ and the length is perfect, and so is the medium size (I’m normally a 10/12). Delighted to find a long top with decent shoulders straps.
- Jacqui (14/06/2019)
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: HyacinthReally lovely long vest; comes in a wide range of colours.
- Heather (30/05/2019)
SIZE: Small COLOUR: HyacinthA lovely, well made garment. It is a beautiful colour. Have ordered another vest in the apple shade. Cant wait to wear it. I would definitely recommend!
- Sarah (27/05/2019)
SIZE: Large COLOUR: AppleLovely vest in great colour that covers bra straps. This has been a first for me as vests sold by other companies normally shows all the straps! Have also purchased this vest in other colours as they are great for layering, whatever the season. Thank you Kettlewell!
- Janet (15/05/2019)
SIZE: LL COLOUR: Cashmere RoseSo happy with my first order from Kettlewell. This tunic is a good length for me as I am 1.73 tall and size LL. The shoulder straps cover a bra and the cut is snug under the armpits and does not sag or reveal underwear. Quality superb.
- julia (07/05/2019)
SIZE: X Small COLOUR: Bright TealLovely top but needed a small as the extra small was too tight
- janice (07/05/2019)
SIZE: Small COLOUR: Light Dove GreyA high quality long vest. Fits and washes up beautifully.
- Debbie (07/05/2019)
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: Soft WhiteI can't seem to get enough of these. They are the most versatile tops in my wardrobe. I wear to the office, for sport, on holiday. The scoop sits perfectly and looks smart under a jacket, I wear them under shirts too or just with a pair of shorts.
- Gemma (07/05/2019)
SIZE: Large COLOUR: IrisI own several of these and just received the color iris. I love this color, it is one of my top favorite Kettlewell Spring colors. I have the scarf in this color and when I saw this vest offered in same I didn’t hesitate to order it. Although I would prefer more cotton, I cannot justify taking off a star on quality for that because it is a well-made garment. They wash very well, are super comfortable, and the straps cover the bra just nicely. Can we PLEASE have more items in this absolutely wonderful Spring purple?
- Jan (29/04/2019)
SIZE: Small COLOUR: WatermelonFirst purchase. Great fit and style and one I will be purchasing again. I will be layering it up and wearing it on its own during the summer.
- Sue (24/04/2019)
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: Soft WhiteThis is my go-to basic. I have at least 8 now in a variety of colours. I wear them for layering with a loose sweater over the top or for exercising. The fit is spot on and the shoulder straps cover the bra making it ideal for my summer hols too.
- Sheena (05/04/2019)
SIZE: Small COLOUR: Pink IceI bought the long vest top in ice pink. I like the fit and the style. I returned it, however, because it was very sheer, to the point that I would not feel comfortable wearing it solo (even if it was just briefly) and I really don't need a tank top that I can JUST wear under something else. Also, the color is not really ice pink. It is more true pink which I do not feel is a winter color.
- Patty (04/04/2019)
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: Acid YellowAbsolutely love this vest top!! Great length, especially if you are a little heavier on the waist as you can ruffle it up and makes such a difference!! I have nearly every Autumn colour there is!! Great material as not too thin and great shape! Lovely for layering and On it’s own. I’m a 12/14 and I buy M
- Louise (31/03/2019)
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: CantaloupeI love these tops so much that I buy new colours every season. I was a little bit hesitant buying this colour, but it's turned out to be my absolute favourite and really confirms that it's a fantastic choice for a Bright Spring colouring. I'm only 5'3" but find that i can use these tops to layer, to wear for my exercise class and also to ruche if I want a shorter look. That are so versatile. I love them.
- Sally (31/03/2019)
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: HyacinthLove this vest top! It's expensive but the colour is lovely and it will be so useful underneath other things. Another reviewer had the idea of wearing it back to front under too-low tops and I found that works a treat. Also it adds a pop of a flattering colour near your face when wearing other t shirts that aren't quite your best colour. More colours in this please Kettlewell.
- Helen (22/03/2019)
SIZE: Small COLOUR: VanillaI can see that this long vest might be good for sport and exercise, but it was too long and too low cut for what I wanted it for (to go under shorter tops and show at the top as well as the bottom). The quality and feel was lovely, though, and it did indeed cover my bra straps. I realised that vanilla isn't really my colour, despite being a spring, so I sent it back and exchanged for a lace camisole in geranium, which is great!
- Sarah D (25/01/2019)
SIZE: Large COLOUR: Pink IceThe ice pink was slightly more orangey than I expected, but still fine (I am Summer/Winter). I ordered the Medium, which fitted well, but it was not very flattering; the jersey is lovely and soft but quite thin, so it pulled slightly across the bust and didn’t hide lumps and bumps. It would be fine just as an under layer. I decided to exchange for a Large but this was far too big and I had to return.
- Pam (10/01/2019)
SIZE: Small COLOUR: Soft WhiteLovely soft quality and so useful for layering. I was unsure which size to order, so went for 1 of each medium and small (I'm 5'3, size 12 and usually medium is good). I changed the medium for small in the end and unless they shrink this will be fine. They're very comfortable to wear.
- Gisela (23/11/2018)
SIZE: Small COLOUR: Capri BlueReally pleased as ordered the smaller size after reading the product feedback. Perfect in every way as usual from kettlewell
- Sheila (31/10/2018)
SIZE: Small COLOUR: PoppyI love this top. I am a size 10/12 and originally selected medium but changed it for small which is a perfect fit. Being 5ft 8ins I try and seek out longer tops and this is ideal.
- Angela (25/10/2018)
SIZE: Large COLOUR: VanillaI can't get enough of these long vest tops and would like one in every spring colour going! As someone who is taller (5' 10", size 14) they are perfect for layering under shorter tops or just adding a contrasting colour to another top.
- Anne (11/10/2018)
SIZE: Small COLOUR: Bright NavyI originally bought three of these in medium but they were too big so returned them (I’m size 10-12). Very speedy refund and replacement delivery in size small - thank you Kettlewell. I particularly like the bright navy and vanilla colours. Fabric is soft but feels supportive. Excellent layering item.
- Mary-Jane (07/10/2018)
SIZE: Small COLOUR: FuchsiaA lovely quality & versatile top - I wear mine for yoga, as a layering item or scrunched up with shorts. It washes & wears beautifully too. A great value item! I'm a size 10 and the small fits perfects! Thank you Kettlewell.
- Fi Bevan (03/10/2018)
SIZE: Small COLOUR: Acid YellowI also found it v long, still kept it, lovely shape. So many requests below for a shorter version, I'll add one more
- Mrs dale (29/09/2018)
SIZE: LL COLOUR: PecanGreat quality. Fantastic choice of colours. Looks good when worn casual or dressed up. Keeps it's shape and colour when washed.
- Marion Marshall (23/09/2018)
SIZE: Small COLOUR: Soft WhiteExcellent quality, and nice and long for layering (I'm 5'10" so that can be hard to find). The "soft white" color is such a great alternative to the stark white alternatives I find in stores that tend to wash me out. Very happy with my purchase!
- Sophia (23/09/2018)
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: Bright NavyAbsolutely love these. I use them for layering and pilates classes. They cover a multitude of sins and I use them both long with leggings and ruched with other trousers (very very flattering). I'm 5'3" and they are a perfect length. I wish there were more slimline long tops. I'm gradually trying to collect all the colours. Thanks Kettlewell - my all time favourite tops.
- Sally (22/09/2018)
SIZE: Large COLOUR: WhiteThese are a wardrobe staple of mine in summer. I'm 5' 10" and the longer length is perfect. high quality fabric, great saturated colours and they layer beautifully.
- Heather A (15/09/2018)Vest fits really well & covers bra straps nicely, & colour is lovely. At just under 5"2, it is REALLY FAR too long though... Kettlewell, please consider a petite or shorter version (as with the camisoles). Also, shame there is not as many colours as w/the camisoles. Although I have not washed it yet, previous experience with Kettlewell items leads me to believe this will also wash well. Expensive for a vest, but I'm hooked on the colour coding...
- Suzy (12/09/2018)
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: CantaloupeLovely vests, beautiful colours and very substantial fabric. I have bought them for layering so the length is great (I am 5’2) although I would like a slightly higher neckline to reveal under lower neck top layers. Not too expensive if they last a few years. I will probably buy more although postage is steep when only buying one item.
- Clare Furlonger (08/09/2018)
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: Ice LavenderQuality excellent and i did wear the two i bought this summer. Far, far too long for me at 5'2 though, and as other reviewers have said, it would be great if this lovely top were offered in regular length too. It looks like a teenager's dress on me so i wear it doubled over. The acid yellow is a beautiful colour, but the ice lavender was a bit dull, like a white top that has been through the wash. Not sure I'd choose this style again.
- Mrs Richardson (04/09/2018)
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: Sea BlueThis is my first Long Vest Top and I am delighted with it. I'm a size 12 and chose M. It fits very well and although it is definitely long - can be ruched up to a shorter length or worn smooth and long and looks equally fab either way. The colour Sea Blue is gorgeous! I'll be buying lots more of these versatile vests. Perfect for layering or wearing alone. Shipped to France and arrived in 6 days - excellent service - Thank you Kettlewell!
- Elizabeth Wodehouse (13/08/2018)
SIZE: Small COLOUR: CantaloupeLovely vests. Bought two, in peach and a pale lavender colour. Would have bought more, but some colours l liked were unavailable. I'm a small size. They fit perfectly and the material is a lovely stretchy cotton. They hide bra straps perfectly too. May get more next year!
- Jenifer Restall (08/08/2018)
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: Bright NavyNice and long (I’m 5ft10”) and good strap width so bra straps not visible. A little on the thin side for my liking but good for high summer/casual wear.
- Eleanor Taylor (30/07/2018)Unfortunately I had to send this back as the colour was a bit too bright for me. However I may buy another 1 or 10(!) in other colours in the future as the fit was good and I think it will be useful in summer or for layering as others have said.
- Pam (23/07/2018)True to size and made of a substantial fabric which will hold its shape. Washes well. I’ll be buying more and gradually replacing my old vests (not Kettlewell) as they’ve grown sadly saggy over the years.
- CarolM (18/07/2018)As a 'summer', I bought the blue and love the colour. The shape is also great. My only regret is the 'long' length; there is isn't a 'regular' or 'short' option in this shape so I roll it up or try to position it bunched up. Please Kettlewell, can we have the same vest top in a 'regular' length and in perhaps some floral or patterned finishes (I bought one a couple of seasons ago that was floral and it is lovely)?
- Annette Handford (17/07/2018)I love these vests for summer. They cover bra straps but have a good neckline for catching the sun. The fabric is sift and good quality so a bit more than a summer vest.
- Deborah Kirk (16/07/2018)I am a winter, size 12/14 which sometimes means M and sometimes L. I have the vest in M and it fits well, snug around the sleeve holes as the previous reviewer describes. The material is soft and substantial, the finishing superb.. A best quality wardrobe staple for which I am prepared to pay that bit more. The colour 'Iced Lavender' is so cool, my favourite winter colour for summer. A true 'ice', delicate and sophisticated at the same time.
- Gill (10/07/2018)Perfect top - I ordered the same one in 3 different colours. Sizing is great - I am a size 8/10 so purchased the small. I would highly recommend this product.
- Karen (10/07/2018)I love the style being a bit longer than usual for a vest top as you can bunch it up to hide any bumps and bulges that need hiding!! The neck and sleeve holes fit really nicely not showing a bra underneath which can be a problem with some vests. I am a 12-14 up top with narrow shoulders and bought a M which is a bit clingy. If you like it looser go one size bigger than usual. I now know that my colour is winter and it makes choosing clothes so much easier when you just see your colours. You’re not tempted by other colours you like that may not suit
- Janice (05/07/2018)great length for wearing under shorter tops...i am a size 14 in Australia and usually buy LL tops in Kettlewell in anything that has stretch...perfect fit
- Michelle (02/07/2018)Have two tops now I’m a spring the colours and quality are great I’m size 12/14 and get L as I don’t like too clingy colour I bought this time was cantaloupe I think and it’s lovely
- GAIL BURGESS Top2Toe Beauty (27/06/2018)Lovely quality, great colours. As I am using this for yoga and Pilates I moved up a size to be a bit looser
- Heather Borthwick (12/06/2018)I am size 12 and medium fits well. Lovely style and quality. I chose Lavender Ice - do not love quite as much as I have loved other Kettle well colours - wanted slightly more lavender. Still like the vest though and will wear it confidently
- Lilian (25/05/2018)I'm a 10-12 and I bought Medium. Good fit. Lovely colour too. I bought Cantelope. Just right for summer time.
- P Macintyre (30/04/2018)I have several of these tops in my (summer) colours. I have found the long vest top to be a fantastic layering piece which I wear under gym clothes or under blouses as necessary.
- Fiona S (26/04/2018)I own a few of these - they are great to wear under looser shorter tops to provide a pop of colour. These vests are not at all flimsy and I am happy wearing them on their own when it is warmer, owing to the quality of the material and the good fit on the shoulders and neckline (I have quite narrow shoulders) which make them more flattering than some vest tops. I sometimes reverse them so that the back is to the front and this makes the scoop neckline higher and more visible under other tops. I use them for hiking in the mountains here as an underneath layer as they are comfortable and also for layering in the spring/autumn. The length is great for me at 5'7". I bought the acid yellow as yellow is having a moment this year and I am a spring - I'm very pleased with it. I have some of these vests in medium and some in large - both of these sizes work on a size 12/14, it just depends how much of a fitted look you want.
- Scruffy (18/04/2018)I love these long vest tops as they work well on their own or under another top for layering. I'm 5' 10" and the large works well for me with plenty of length. More colours in Spring would be great!
- Anne (04/04/2018)I bought two pair of the long vest top in lovely spring colours. ( bright navy en cantaloupe) I'm very happy with them., the colours are bright. The material is soft en comfortable. Very pleased with the quality!
- Marjan Weima (27/03/2018)I buy these comfortable, soft tops for gym wear. The plain colours are perfect with heavily patterned leggings and the length means they stay in place. They cover a sports bra so straps don't show. I also have the same style in other colours for leisure wear-perfect!
- Angela Wilson (23/03/2018)I got the soft white in this long vest - it's a good staple under shorter jumpers (I'm 5'9) and also useful under more relaxed fit ones. It creates a more fitted silhouette under a loose top layer.
- Laura (15/03/2018)Soft silky vest top, lovely length for putting under shorter jumpers which don’t cover the bits I like covered. Fabulous colour, very unusual and for me, as a dark autumn, very useful.
- Christina Constantine (19/02/2018)This was a lovely garment which I bought for my daughters trip shortly to Australia. And she was absolutely delighted with the style and material which will wash through so easily , Thank you E Forbes.
- Evelyn Forbes (22/01/2018)Lovely fabric, flattering neckline and long enough to keep my midsection covered. I need more of these.
- Minerva (27/12/2017)Perfect - good quality and a great length. Lovely choice of colours too.
- Philippa (04/12/2017)I haven't worn a vest consistently since I was at school, but having seen the blog post on layering, I decided to try this, and it's two benefits for the price of one: it adds a dash of colour, and it keeps me warm without adding bulk! It's very soft and comfortable to wear, washes like a dream, and with the wide shoulder straps, this will also work next summer as a stand-alone hot-weather top. Thanks, Kettlewell--- I'm off to find some more colours! (And thanks for the blog post: it's great to buy something knowing not only that the colour will work woth my other Kettlewell clothes , but also knowing how to fit it into my existing wardrobe.)
- Kathy (13/11/2017)Very useful layering piece in a vibrant colour. Pleased that bra straps are well covered.
- Fiona S (25/10/2017)Lovely soft vest
- Linda (09/10/2017)This top has now become one of the foundations of my everyday wardrobe- so much so that I've had to order duplicates in colours I already own as their usage is SO frequent ! They are great for the gym with leggings, as a contrasting colour under low front tops/dresses and as an extra longer layer under shorter tops! They wash and wear brilliantly with almost no ironing required- please add more colours in each Season as I'm sure that addicted fans will order each & every colour !!!
- Alison (28/09/2017)very pleased with this purchase, very versatile & I love the long length (even though I'm a shortie)
- Jane Cilia (23/09/2017)I'm pleased with my two tops and can imagine adding additional colours. It really is very long - flattering for me. The material is thicker than some high street alternatives and a nice quality. Covers bra straps well. All good!
- Dorothy Nesbit (12/09/2017)Lovely top! Super soft fabric. What's so fab about this style is that it properly covers bra straps as well as being longer length. More colours to follow!
- Ellen Peters (04/09/2017)I love the length of this top and the fabric has a really nice stretch. Will be such a useful item in my wardrobe.
- Kim Williamson (29/08/2017)These long tanks are a good quality basic that keep my wardrobe functioning. Great length, just the right thickness of material. Seem expensive, but £/wear value is great because they last so long and are so so useful.
- Helen (25/08/2017)At last I have a top I can wear with some taupe print trousers I bought a couple of years ago! Well fitting and good quality fabric, also washes well, which I discovered when I spilt something on it the first time I wore it....I'm 5'8", although more leg than torso, and the length is great.
- CarolM (31/07/2017)I bought the long vest in soft white to use underneath a sheer tunic. I am a size 8 and 5ft 7, size S fits perfectly. Great quality.
- Lainie Woodvine (26/06/2017)A little expensive but good quality and washes well. Long length great for yoga, pregnancy or layering!
- JHR (10/06/2017)Good cut with flattering neckline and perfect armholes. Bought in the smart crisp white and also shell pink. Really pleased with both
- Mo (07/06/2017)I like these tops because they are long and fit well. I have two colours, but I expect I will add to my collection!
- Emma Doyle (07/06/2017)I bought the vest in both red and yellow and was not disappointed. The fit is perfect (am size 14, bought large) and is wide enough to cover straps without looking frumpy. Excellent quality and has washed well.
- Cheryl Young (05/06/2017)I'm such a a fan of Kettlewell. I wear their 3/4 length sleeve tops every day to work, in various styles and summer colours. This vest top has a lovely neck line, and the straps cover my bra straps - it will be a valuable casual summer piece in my wardrobe .
- Julia (29/05/2017)Went for a smaller size this time (i'm a size 10-12) and the fit is much better through the day, i.e no sagging around the neck line. I bought Azure and Raspberry as have not seen tops in those particular shades and quality elsewhere.
- karthica underwood (24/05/2017)A lovely colour and fits true to size. It's a basic, essential vest. Only bought it as the square necked one does not come in my blue as my preference is for that one which has a more flattering neckline for me and I like the double lining.
- Amanda (18/05/2017)Very pleased with my purchase, will order other items.
- Waterman (16/05/2017)Another great quality item from Kettlewell. I ordered the long vest in white. Although it is a little long for me it's the thickness of the material that I really like. I usual steal clear of white clingy tops as they are unforgiving but this one is perfect. I'm a 12/14 and ordered the L which fits perfectly. Will definately be ordering from Kettlewell again.
- Margaret Anderson (29/04/2017)I Love the colour!
- Johanna Selinder (17/04/2017)I bought these to cover up my bottom in leggings and I wear them a lot! They are well made & wash well. They are good for casual use as they are a little loose on me (I am a petite size 8).
- Diana Ward (11/04/2017)The fabric, fit and quality are wonderful. It's a bit long, but I am 5'4" and slim, and I prefer this length to the shorter camis. I like the shape around the neck (not too low, and nice on narrow shoulders). However... Kettlewell's specialty, the colour, was extremely disappointing. I ordered light dove grey, which is supposed to suit all four seasons (though not ever likely!) but it turned out to be an insipid beige. So I am exchanging it for the rose, fingers crossed.
- Cathy Jennings (03/04/2017)Usually shorten the long vest tops but this is not a problem as they are a good base under the wraps or shirts. The light dove grey is perfect with the weekend skirt in the same colour and looks great with the shell pink cotton jersey shirt over the top. I am size 8 and the small fits perfectly
- Pauline (27/03/2017)I just love these long vest tops - really are the perfect wardrobe stable!!! I have two tops already and will be adding more colours. In summer they look fab with shorts or summer skirt, in the colder months they are perfect for layering. I would be lost without them!!!! I am a size 8/10 and 5ft 4 so ordered smal, with the vest being long you can adapt how much length you want to show, gather if you don't want too much too owing. Really can't go wrong with this top.
- Katie Haslop (25/03/2017)Good fit and length. The colours are lovely and bright and don't need too much ironing. Great for gym wear.
- Michelle Church (21/03/2017)I've several of these vests and cannot recommend them highly enough. It's a perfect length for me, I'm 5.7 and size 14. I love the colours and they wash perfectly. I wouldn't buy from anywhere else.
- Suzy Warren-Quinn (21/03/2017)Really happy with this item and it washes beautifully can't wait for your new catalogue!
- Stella (20/02/2017)Great length and lovely fabric but the sizing is different - even the LL is too tight is this although a L is fine in all your other tops. Please can you adjust the sizing or add a larger size. Also for those of us who holiday abroad in the winter a few more of the lighter colours would be appreciated - I am a summer and find it hard to find styles in the lighter shades.
- Vicki (13/02/2017)I absolutely love this top and have all winter colours. As other reviewers have said, it's great for layering. I live in Australia and it is perfect for spring and autumn. Would it be possible to bring out something similar (same length and cut) with a long or three quarter length sleeve? That would be perfect for cooler days. Lorna
- Lorna Andrews (11/02/2017)These tops are perfect - they are long and straps cover bra straps. Wonderful! I ordered Sky Blue and Rose. Sky Blue is perfect for me (I am soft summer, but I only need a hint of softness). Rose is a little bit too bright and maybe too warm for me. But I will keep it anyway. More colors, please! And more styles in this length since unfortunately regular length is too short for me.
- Andrea (08/02/2017)I have been trying to determine which of these is the best option for me. I am 5 ' 10" and wear 34G. For me I liked the quality of this top and the colour as well as the length which for us taller women is a godsend. But the neckline was a bit low for my liking and so I swapped it for the long camisole... I prefer to be able to adjust the neckline and iwth the long cami you can do this which is a real bonus..
- GD (07/02/2017)Love love love this top! Perfect for layering in winter and worn on its own in summer. So versatile I now have one in all my colours. Please Kettlewell more Autumn colours. At 5 foot 5 I was worried it would be too long but its not. Very flattering style, straps cover bra straps, it doesn't ride up when you bend over and the scoop isn't too low. More expensive than your average vest top but the quality is excellent and it washes very well.
- Shelley (18/01/2017)Another good product from Kettlewell and made in the UK too. What more can a girl want! Thank you.
- Michelle Wingent (21/11/2016)I got this to try the color (Hot Pink), and it has already become one of the most used items in my wardrobe. Excellent layer piece, and come Summer I guess I can wear as is. I am analysed in the 12 Blueprints system (Sci/Art derived) as a Bright Winter and would like to let others of the same seasonal designation know that this and the Sapphire color are harmonious with my TCI fan.
- Naomi (14/11/2016)Bought 2 of these lovely long length with great shape forgiving but not gaping around armholes. Excellent fabric quality and washes very well retaining colour.
- Suzanne wild (16/10/2016)A wardrobe staple. Just bought another of these in navy. They wear well, the colour doesn't seem to fade and they don't go out of shape. Definitely worth the extra pennies.
- Susan Craig (29/09/2016)Really pleased with this longline cami top, I now have it in three basic colours and use them endlessly! The tops wash really well and are a true to size fit, I'm a standard size 12 and medium is perfect on me. The extra layer under a pretty top is most welcome now the nights are getting chilly.
- Maria Pysden (28/09/2016)Loved the length of this top and the good quality of the fabric . I would love to see some more of the T shirt selection offered in this length as I think they are very flattering and avoid "gapping "'during movement
- Janet Jessop (26/09/2016)Live the top. Nice length. Have other kettlewell tops that have washed and worn well, still looking fine years later. Hopefully this one will be the same
- Sandra Collins (21/09/2016)These tops are fantastic for so many reasons ... The long length is flattering and slimming, l love the colour contrast you get from wearing them under a slightly shorter top, but most of all because I can wear them back to front - why -because the front neck edge is too low on me and is inappropriately revealing for work. However, worn back to front (had to snip the label out) the neck level is perfect under a runched crossover or twist top. I probably wouldn't wear it back to front on its own because there is a bit of gaping round the front armholes, but generally it's great to have the choice of the two looks, low at the front or low at the back. More colours please Kettlewell, I'd love violet, new lime, geranium, lapis, cobalt and please please bring back tangerine for us springs.
- Spring lady (23/08/2016)I loive the longer length and have a few of these tops now. hopefully there will be longer lengths in some other top styles! Lovely fabric.
- Andrea Lake (15/08/2016)I was so pleased to find a Spring pink vest with a scooped neckline front and back that I just couldn't resist. I love the soft jersey that these are made of so that I can wear them comfortably on their own or under a shirt.
- Deborah Kirk (10/08/2016)Good quality and length. The material is comfortable and easy-to-iron. Ideal wear for gym and walking. However, I agree with the previous reviewer about sizing. It would be ideal if these vest tops were offered in a larger size for us bigger ladies.
- Michelle Church (18/07/2016)A good quality, and good length. I would like more long-length t-shirts in this comfortable material BUT please offer them in a larger size - the LL pulls across my bust, and I can only wear Kettlewell tops under other tops because of this.
- Juno (06/07/2016)I love this top! The saffron colour is gorgeous and the longer length is great. Fabric is good quality and washes well. Disappointed to be unable to get french navy cardigan in my size to complete 'the look'!
- Lorraine Holden (05/07/2016)I love these long vests. I look forward to trying out some of the other long designs. Great quality. I am very pleased with this first purchase from Kettlewell and am so pleased to have found them. I am already recommending the catalogue to my friends.
- Carole Kydd (30/06/2016)I ordered this top to wear under tops that are a bit short and am so pleased with it - perfect length and also looks good on its own with jeans.
- Barbara (17/06/2016)Just love the long line, it is perfect. Had to exchange the sky blue as it was a little darker than I thought, super fast excellent service. Now, how about a long line v neck or semi scoop T shirt, would just love that
- Pamela Brooks (07/06/2016)A very good quality vest. The neckline sits well, the armholes are perfect but there is one drawback. It is too long. Rather than send it back I took a few inches off the length and now it is perfect. This is such a versatile vest that I am sure if offered in two lengths it would sell really well
- Pauline (06/06/2016)I love these tops and have bought them in several colours. Very good quality as always with Kettlewell. The longer length is great. Love the fact they cover bras straps. Keep up the good work, thank you.
- Debbie Frost (06/06/2016)I originally bought the long vest scoop neckline, (fitted), in a size 10. It was too neat and being soft white, underwear was clearly visible. I exchanged it for same colour and size in the sleeveless V style - semi fitting. This is perfect. It covers bra straps and the front is cleverly double layered, concealing bra outline. A little pricy, but you pay more for quality of fabric and cut. Will be buying in different colours. Kettlewell are lovely to deal with - pleasant staff, prompt and efficient. Great job!
- Belinda (02/06/2016)This is a great top - as always with Kettlewell the fabric is excellent and the quality and fit good, delivery quick, packaging good. The longer length is very good and this shape with the slightly wider straps that cover bra straps is brilliant (I am too old to 'like' the look if they show... too old at 57.!) My only "complaint" is that it doesn't appear to come in navy blue ... why why why :) Here's hoping for the future.. thanks.
- Debbie Frost (23/05/2016)Beautiful colour, lovely soft material and good length, very flattering.
- Belinda (21/05/2016)I bought several colours and love them all. Especially like they are longer in length. They arrived perfectly wrapped and quickly.
- Lorraine (19/05/2016)I was so pleased that this style was added to the collection this season as I'm a firm fan of the long camisole,especially when worn under other Kettlewell tops to create a colour contrast and longer line. However,this new style will be indispensable during the summer months as it covers the bra straps for appropriate wear in the sun or at the gym! Will also work really well with jeans and leggings as well as providing a modesty panel under lower cut tops,if required.
- Alison Lidstone (28/03/2016)Great quality sleeveless top. Great colour choice and beautiful fit. I love the longer version as it is so flattering. Washes really well too. Worth paying that bit more for a higher quality summer camp as buying cheaper brands cost you more as you only get one season from them, if that..
- Ellie Birney (21/03/2016)I bought a selection of tops and three in this style in different colours. Really great to get a long vest top, super material, good fit and fabulous colours. I can see myself buying lots more.
- Lesley Pearse (20/03/2016)I like the long length of this top; it's flattering and will cover what I need covering! The fabric is soft and silky, similar to bamboo, beautiful!
- Treebee (18/03/2016)