Reviews of Everyday Cotton Tee
Add your review
We want you to be delighted with your purchases but if you do have any problems, please contact Kettlewell before submitting a review as we are always happy to resolve any issues you may have experienced. All reviews are posted using forenames/initials only and may be used for marketing purposes.
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: KingfisherAt last, a t-shirt that fits beautifully and a lovely colour!! Will be getting a few more!
- Christine (02/06/2020)
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: Ganzi PurpleGorgeous colour - lovely for me with my 'winter' designation!
- Stephanie (28/05/2020)
SIZE: Small COLOUR: Deep AquaI am the size of a small, according to the sizing chart, but when it arrived it clung too tightly and was not a good look.
- Juliet (22/05/2020)
SIZE: Small COLOUR: Deep AquaI almost missed this beautiful colour because it did not come up on the Spring only filter, yet it is a lovely colour for bright Springs! I already had two of these quality, well-fitting tees in bright navy and apple mint, so I knew they were comfortable and stylish. I am 5'6"/168cm and have a relatively long torso, so find that the length is just right for me.
- Sarah D (08/05/2020)
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: BubblegumGood t shirt and just love the bubblegum colour. Thought it might be too young as a colour for me - but it isn’t and looks great with jeans. More colours as joyful as this please!
- Debbie (07/05/2020)
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: Sultry NavyGreat t shirt - fits well and colour is just lovely for me as a soft summer. Not too “harsh” as a navy colour. As ever with Kettlewell I would like tops to be longer as I am 5’8 and long in the body! Hence 4 stars for style.
- Debbie (07/05/2020)
SIZE: Small COLOUR: BubblegumJust received my first Kettlewell delivery & I'm absolutely delighted! I’m a size 10 (32C bust, 173cm tall) & ordered the small, after reading reviews. It’s a perfect fit & just the right length for me too. The mainly cotton fabric feels lovely on! The bubblegum pink colour is gorgeous, exactly what I wanted! Just need some more sunshine so I don’t have to wear a winter woolly on top.....
- Marieke (01/05/2020)
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: Ganzi PurpleI LOVE these tee shirts and have amassed quite a collection of them! They wear and wash beautifully and the colors stay vibrant. I always get excited when they introduce new colors each season besides keeping the everyday basics. As always, top notch products and customer service from Kettlewell!
- CC (30/04/2020)
SIZE: Small COLOUR: Deep AquaVery pleased with my purchase. The quality and material seems to have improved from a couple of years ago as I had a couple then which felt very thin but the last two I’ve bought are of good quality and feel so comfortable to wear. The spring colours are gorgeous and really help to lift your mood so I have ordered two more. I don’t suit low necks so these are just perfect- thanks Kettlewell!
- Sandra (30/04/2020)
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: Ganzi PurpleLove this t shirt. Great fit and colour and know I will get lots of wear out of it.
- Desiree (24/04/2020)
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: Apple MintI love these t-shirts. The quality is great and they wash so nice. Perfect length.
- Tricia (15/04/2020)
SIZE: Small COLOUR: Apple MintI'm a Spring (vibrant or paintbox maybe - not sure) and already have this lovely cotton tee in bright navy. It fits beautifully (I am 5'6"/168cm with a long body, so the length is just right for me). I really like the apple mint colour; it is bright and vibrant but not overpowering and looks great with an orange summer skirt I have, as well as with jeans etc. It might be an everyday tee but it is not ordinary! :-)
- Sarah D (13/04/2020)
SIZE: LL COLOUR: Ganzi PurpleThis is a great basic tee in a fabulous colour ganzi purple which is difficult to find elsewhere. I love the fact it is long enough for me. It is the right length for me as I am tall. I like the semi scoop which is not too low and the sleeves are flattering if, like me, you have a relatively large bust. I would also like to see more colours in this style.
- LizB (06/04/2020)
SIZE: Small COLOUR: Deep AquaBought for the fab colour. Neckline a bit low for me, more a semi-scoop, not so flattering. However, it’ll “do”.
- Jane (26/02/2020)
SIZE: Small COLOUR: Bright NavyGood quality tee shirt but unfortunately like a lot of other people have said it is a couple of inches too long. Could you please make the same tee shirt but in different lengths or just shorter. Then I would buy a lot more!
- D Cook (09/02/2020)
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: Bright NavyI purchased this lovely piece in the bright navy and I’m very pleased. The color is beautiful and the material is a substantial weight. I got a medium which is my standard size in Kettlewell and it fits like a dream. Now if they would just add more colors!
- CC (01/01/2020)
SIZE: Small COLOUR: WhiteI bought a white even though I am a spring because everyone needs a white tee, and the soft white is too creamy for my liking. The fit is good although because I am just 5ft it is too long for me and will need to be tucked in to what ever I wear it with. The colour isn't as good a white as I was expecting not a really solid white, it has a bit of blue in it which I always feel makes the colour look not as classy as some whites, but that is just a personal comment. Not my favourite Kettlewell tee but will serve it's purpose.
- Sue (11/12/2019)
Reply from Kettlewell - If you find the Soft White a bit creamy to start, wash it with normal detergent and it will lose the creaminess but still keep more warmth to it than the pure White which has been formulated for cool skin tones. Similarly if you like the creaminess in Soft White then it is important to use detergent specially produced for colours which is gentler.
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: WhiteA good quality tee shirt with stretch. This is the second one I purchased as they maintain their shape when washed. A good basic that fits well, I am size 12 and bought medium.
- Jacqueline (26/10/2019)Lovely material but much too long for me, as I am only 5’2*. If it had been shorter I would definitely have kept it.
- Anne (08/10/2019)
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: White PetalThese are nice but please make them in a range of pale spring colours and I would buy more (especially hawaii, light aqua, peach/apricot). Thank you Kettlewell!
- Louise (03/10/2019)
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: Soft WhiteExcellent service. Colour exactly matches a new outfit Will definitely buy from Kettlewell again.
- Lynne (26/08/2019)
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: Pink PeacockGreat tee shirt. Fabric is nice thick material with slight elasticity and does not cling. I have washed this tee shirt since purchase and it has retained its shape and colour. I did not tumble dry it. Medium fits well, I am size 12 top. Am looking to buy some more winter colours when they become available in my size.
- Jacqueline (19/08/2019)
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: Deep AquaA lovely fit, this t shirt washes beautifully and has retained its jewel colour and shape.
- Vicki (12/08/2019)
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: Deep AquaThese are great tee shirts, I have three and they get lots of wear, the colours are lovely as a 'spring' and I will continue to buy if this style is kept. The fabric keeps it's shape really well
- Ruth (15/07/2019)
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: Warm WhiteMuch better quality than most t shirts for this price. Will be buying again.
- Trudy (07/07/2019)
SIZE: Large COLOUR: WhiteOrdered this size as the medium one ordered previously was rather tight. Would have returned it but needed it for a holiday. This is much better and am very pleased with the fit
- Gill (25/06/2019)
SIZE: Small COLOUR: Soft WhiteReally like these t-shirts. Wash well. Are quite fitted which makes them a bit more dressy. Great to be able to get a t-shirt in soft white for those of us who can't wear bright white. Please can you do them with full length long sleeves for winter.
- Katherine (18/06/2019)
SIZE: Large COLOUR: JadeWell made and a good strong colour. I wish it was 1/2 an inch bigger around the hips. Hope you can make some long sleeved ones in this fabric this winter.
- Catherine (13/06/2019)
SIZE: Large COLOUR: JadeA nice casual T Shirt. It is a bit more fitted than I would normally wear so probably will go up a size in any future purchases.
- Valerie (13/06/2019)
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: WhiteWas looking for a good white t-shirt for the summer. This is good quality but a little more expensive that I would have wished for. However, I kept the white one but returned 'White Petal' because I thought the colour was neither one thing or another. It just looked rather washed out. M size was good for me. I am a standard size 12.
- Julia (07/06/2019)
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: White PetalOrdered small initially but found the style too fitting for my liking so ordered the medium which was fine. Nice quality and good to see the pale colours are not see through as so many other brands t-shirts can be. Would have been nicer I think if they had been 100% cotton as don't feel I need stretch in a t-shirt.
- Joy K (28/05/2019)
SIZE: Small COLOUR: JadeLovely cut, fit, fabric and colour... perfect
- Caroline (15/05/2019)
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: CornflowerI love the beautiful cornflower blue color, and will keep the t-shirt. However, I wish it were 100% cotton. I don't like the stretch, so I won't be ordering any more of these tees.
- anya (07/05/2019)
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: True Redlovely soft tee shirt , with a quality feel. a little pricey but you get what you pay for . would be even better if they were a little shorter.
- Rebecca (07/05/2019)
SIZE: LL COLOUR: Soft WhiteExcellent I have three now and they wash really well. I don't find them clingy at all and as a 16 I could wear the L or LL, I get the LL in case they shrink but my earlier two have kept shape.
- Sandra (30/04/2019)
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: Deep AquaI totally agree with the previous review. Why are there no cotton shirts this year? I was so disappointed that the “Fine Cotton Tee” short and long sleeve options from last year weren’t brought back. They were comfortable for summer and washed well. I don’t need stretchy material in all of my clothes. I liked the aqua color of this top so I tried it, and it is a lovely color. But sadly I have gone ahead and purchased the majority of my Spring shirts from other sources this year, as I was able to find the colors I like in 100% cotton.
- Jan (29/04/2019)
SIZE: Large COLOUR: Corn YellowI bought the yellow and Tangelo - both colours I love. However, I am slightly disappointed that these are not pure cotton and have that bit of elastane which makes them more clingy. I have a number still of the old pure cotton Kettlewell t-shirts and I find these more comfortable to wear in hot summers abroad. I will be taking these new ones away with me in the next week on vacation - so will test their viability in a hot climate. Colours are vibrant and quality is the standard Kettlewell - excellent. Purchased the large to avoid excessive cling.
- Sam (24/04/2019)
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: TangeloThat tee have a very good colour, and the design adapts to young people as well as to older people, in this it is very versatile. The quality is checked in the wash, always looks like new.
- Elisa (01/04/2019)
SIZE: Small COLOUR: Iced HyacinthThis was a really good quality cotton and a nice fit.
- vanessa (27/03/2019)
SIZE: LL COLOUR: Deep AquaFit is good and material high quality, bought one last year and it has washed really well. Long enough as I like to be able to tuck in. Azure blue is one of my best colours so expecting it to stay colour fast. Would like to see more colours on offer
- Sandra (25/03/2019)
SIZE: LL COLOUR: BlushI am keeping this t-shirt even though I find it rather clingy due to the 5% elastane content. Will probably have to wear a cardi over it to feel more comfortable that lumps and bumps don't show! I would like to see more 100% cotton choices available.
- Chris (28/12/2018)
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: Corn YellowBrighter yellow than I had anticipated (more daffodil than corn yellow). Nice soft stretchy fabric that makes a good fit for a size 14
- Susan (15/12/2018)
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: Warm WhiteLove these t-shirts. The fit is excellent. I’m 5’1” and bought the medium size. I like t-shirts that are not too short in the body as they ride up. These are just the right length, fit nicely into jeans or under jumpers. I bought the warm white and moss, the colours are true to the photos on the website. The fabric is lovely, soft, and not too clingy or baggy. Can be dressed up with a jacket or casual with a cardigan. A great product and will be buying more of this type of top. Thanks Kettlewell.
- Sue E (27/09/2018)
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: Moss GreenBought two of these t-shirts, moss and warm white. Fabulous fit and lovely autumn colours. I’ve bought many other Kettlewell items and all are good quality, great colours and fit really well. The fabric in the t-shirts is soft and washes well. I’ll be buying more t-shirts and some camisoles if they’re as good as the t-shirts! Others have said they’re pricey but you get what you pay for....quality. Thanks Kettlewell.
- Sue E (22/09/2018)
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: Moss GreenBeautiful t-shirt. Im 5'7 and a size 12, the medium was perfect. Real shame about prices though. Would only buy in sale, which still is pricey for a plain Tee. Would love my whole wardrobe to be kitted out with kettlewell .
- nicola johnston (14/08/2018)A nicely styled and flattering tee and the blush is such a fresh spring colour for Autumns. The fabric is soft and comfortable. I would love to see this style in a looser fit as I only will wear this tight a shirt as an underlayer. The Cara V, although a looser fit, is not as flattering a cut as this (on my body shape at least).
- L Johnston (16/06/2018)I almost sent this tee shirt back when I realised it contained Lycra. I hate the figure clinging look that Lycra gives. But I had ordered size large and this fitted nicely. The shape was exactly what I wanted, and I have ordered another. My only quibble is that it is too long for me. I know Kettlewell doesn't do Petite, but can a short drawstring at the sides be fitted so that short people can ruche the sides?
- Stella Spary (04/06/2018)I love this t shirt! It is a very fitted shape, which was exactly what I wanted, because I’m petite and baggy ones drown me. This top is also ideal under jackets and cardigans. Full marks from me!
- Ruth Boughen (01/06/2018)A lovely neat fit which suits my petite frame. I would have liked it a bit shorter but that’s true of all tops. Great colours, especially the bright navy which doesn’t drain me like other navy’s. Quality looks very good but I haven’t washed it yet
- Linda Caller (28/05/2018)I was pleased to find this t-shirt in 'iced hyacinth,' one of the pale colours that we 'Winters' can wear. The colour and size (I'm a size 12 and ordered a Medium) are perfect and it will be useful under a multi coloured jacket as well as under purple and navy. The cost is higher than your average t-shirt but it's worth it to get the colour I wanted. I always appreciate the updates regarding delivery too.
- Jill Whitaker (28/05/2018)Beautiful colour, size 'small' is a close fit but plenty of Lycra so as long as you like a snug style, it's okay. Tried a medium but much too loose.
- Karan Tuxford (23/05/2018)Lovely t-shirt with a genuine crew neckline (not at all scooped). Great weight and fit particularly if you are petite - I am 5'1" and a size small. Very good quality and can be worn casually or dressed up with scarf and necklace. Lovely colours but it would be nice to have a true white option as well. Will definitely buy more!
- Judith McDonald (28/04/2018)Would be a very useful T shirt. I’m size 10/12 and the medium was perfect. Love the fabric and the colours but the sleeves are not flattering for me. I’m broad shouldered. I’ll stick with the sleeves which come to my elbows.
- Sarah Yules (27/04/2018)Fabulous colour. Small is quite a close fit for my 8/10 size but might order medium next time. However I love this and will be keeping it.
- Karan Tuxford (24/04/2018)Perfect go to t-shirt in beautiful colours. A bit on the expensive side but I ordered 3 in different colours and love them all. I will order me despite the cost.
- Sandra (19/04/2018)I bought the blush - it is a lovely colour and I will wear it under the coral merino crossover jumper. I bought the medium and I am a size 12 - 14. It is a good length (I am 5'7") and very nice comfortable material. Please keep making this Kettlewell - it's so useful as a layering t-shirt. Now considering the yellow.
- Scruffy (14/04/2018)Lovely t shirt in a warm white colour. Will go with anything. Very happy.
- Carol (14/04/2018)Nice T shirt, better width on the shoulders than some previous purchases. Loved the colour, Blush.
- N Shaw (11/04/2018)A soft and comfortable T-shirt. It is ideal for petites as it is neat fitting and not too long. The pink peacock colour is a lovely deep pink which looks stunning worn with dark blue denim or with black leggings or a skirt.
- Gina Dobson (04/04/2018)Bought this in yellow it is a lovely fit and the colour as usual from Kettlewell is beautiful and bright, I feel as if spring has arrived even if the weather does not reflect this!
- Lesley (04/04/2018)Absolutely love this! Was looking for a t-shirt that was not thin slub type material as they fall apart on me after two wears and look old. The thickness of the cotton in this is fab, feels good on and it feels like it will keep its shape but not frumpily so. The shape is great, I tried L and LL as a rather busty size 14 to 16 and kept the larger as its more forgiving on my midriff but shows off my waist. Perfect length as can wear with jeans, not too long. The blush is lovely and winter white shade is better than I thought it would be. More than I'd usually pay for a t-shirt but think it will be worth it.
- Joy (03/04/2018)i have one in tangelo and one in blush, they are lovely colours and nice comfortable t-shirts, great for holidays.
- laura campbell (31/03/2018)I’m always reading about the perfect white tee and never thought I’d find it because I don’t suit white! This literally is the PERFECT white tee for me as it’s a gorgeous warm white, the cut is perfect - fitted but not clingy and it’s long enough to tuck into jeans. And the cotton quality is excellent.
- Naomi Penn (30/03/2018)Ordered the Corn yellow tee and the colour is absolutely gorgeous for a golden spring like me. I was worried it was going to be too short in the body for me but actually it's a great length - can be tucked in and pulled out a little over skirts and jeans. I shall be living in this top.
- Sarah Lundy (21/03/2018)