Reviews of Cotton Jersey Shirt
Add your review
We want you to be delighted with your purchases but if you do have any problems, please contact Kettlewell before submitting a review as we are always happy to resolve any issues you may have experienced. All reviews are posted using forenames/initials only and may be used for marketing purposes.
SIZE: Large SIZE: ButtermilkThis beautiful shirt will be such a useful addition to my wardrobe. The colour buttermilk will go with so many other items. I know that I will be able to style it in different ways so increasing its wearability. Very pleased with my purchase.
- Karen (02/01/2022)
SIZE: Large SIZE: Pink FizzThis is the first time I have bought a shirt from Kettlewell and I bought the pink fiizz colour in the sale. I bought the large as I am size 14 with a narrow back and large bust - 34E. It fits well without gaping. It is quite long on me ( I am 5ft ) but I plan to wear it under a poncho or jumper so that is ok.
- Linda (31/12/2021)
SIZE: Large SIZE: Pink FizzI bought this to go over tees and vests which it does beautifully. Nice feel and fit.
- Anne (19/08/2021)
SIZE: LL SIZE: RustThis is a great neat-fitting shirt/jacket. The fabric is very good quality and the cut is perfect with a nice neat collar. I like the that this shirt doesn't have a tail. I haven't worn it much as I ordered this in late spring but it will be very useful come the autumn.
- Maria (26/06/2021)I love this shirt and am so glad its back in new colours. Ordered medium and it fits perfectly. Perfect under a jacket or as a lightweight cover up over a cami. Washes well and stays in shape. An essential part of my wardrobe. Can be dressed up or down.
- Susan (24/06/2021)
SIZE: Medium SIZE: Sultry NavyFollow up to last post. Spot came out with gentle hand spot clean. Have worn it and LOVE! More muted, basics for Autumns please! Mole, dk olive, med warm brown.....thanks
- Ac (06/06/2021)
SIZE: Small SIZE: Pale PeachI love this shirt, beautifully soft with a good shape. I’m a 10 and the small fits perfectly on its own and under a jacket. The pale peach is a gorgeous colour and already proving a useful addition to my wardrobe. I’m very tempted to buy more.
- Julie (25/05/2021)
SIZE: Large SIZE: Sultry NavyI’m trying to organise a capsule wardrobe and this shirt fits with my other softer navy colours. I will wear under sweaters and as a shirt over vests. Material good quality and not too thick. Will be a very useful piece.
- Yvonne (18/05/2021)
SIZE: Large SIZE: True TealGorgeous colour and a great style. I originally ordered in M as I already have one in this size. The new shirt was a little smaller but was still within tolerances so I swapped for a Large. I was worried it would be too big but it's actually fine so maybe Large is the way to go in future. I wear my existing Rust shirt a lot so I'm looking forward to wearing this one just as often. I look forward to buying another one in September! (Saffron or similar would be lovely, please and thank you).
- Caroline (21/04/2021)Great shirt. Sits very well and can be styled in a range of ways. I had actually not considered this for quite some time, but will buy in a nice blue at some point. I take a L in silky crew necks and needed L in this too. Nice fitted style.
- Carol (14/04/2021)
SIZE: Medium SIZE: Pale PeachI love shirts and this is a beautiful one, the material is soft, the shape is good and I love the pale peach colour. This is my third shirt even though the body and the sleeves are too long - at least the shoulders aren't too wide. I like the Kettlewell spring pastels, I'm not a fan of the brighter and darker spring colours. So more of these pastels please, and more collars or higher necks, my narrow shoulders and short body don't suit all the low necklines and wide slash necks. Medium is OK, I'm 10/12 and petite with curves (not all in the right place!)
- Gillian (13/04/2021)
SIZE: LL SIZE: Pink FizzThese are absolutely beautiful shirts. Love them. Great for work and great colours. Hope Kettlewell get Soft White shade back in stock soon.
- MD (12/04/2021)
SIZE: Large SIZE: True TealThis is a lovely fitted Jersey shirt, in a beautiful True Teal shade. Large was nicely fitted, and a good fit on the shoulders, I'm a UK 12/14. Sad to have returned it though, as it was just too long for me, reaching my leg break and making my legs look very short unless I wore it open over a base layer. I might chance ordering another in the hope it could be a fraction shorter owing to production tolerances, as the shirt would be really versatile worn on its own, under a wrap, or open over a scoop neck.
- CLM (11/04/2021)
SIZE: Medium SIZE: OrchidThese shirts are so soft and lovely to wear. The fitted style is very flattering. I have 2 - one in Nightshade which I bought in S because there were no Ms left and one in Orchid in M. Both fit my 10/12 top, the Nightshade accentates my shape slightly more without being too tight. Gorgeous items and I'll definitely be getting more!
- Michelle (11/04/2021)
SIZE: Medium SIZE: Breton BlueSo glad I bought this to try on at home. I was not sure I was going to like Breton blue as I thought it might look a bit plain, and even when I saw it in the packet I almost didn't bother trying it on. However when I tried it on, I found this colour really works great for me. I now have five of these shirts in different colours bought over the past 2-3 years; I wear them sometimes buttoned and sometimes open as a sort of light jacket over a sleeveless top in same colour.
- Carol (10/04/2021)
SIZE: Medium SIZE: WhiteHave waited for these for some time. Excellent shirts, lovely fit, collar not too big and flattering layered with knitwear. They wash well and the ones I purchased over a year ago are still going strong.
- Joyce (09/04/2021)
SIZE: LL SIZE: Breton BlueI really like this shirt - it's my third. The fit is good. I usually buy Kettlewell tops in L, but this fits me better in LL due to the princess seams making it a neater fit. The material is lovely and soft and I love the Breton Blue colour. I will buy more if the colours are right.
- Jane (07/04/2021)
SIZE: Medium SIZE: True TealI love these jersey shirts as can be dressed up for work or down with jeans over a T-shirt in a contrasting colour. Unfortunately bought the wrong size and had already discarded the packaging but now on a mission to drop a dress size over the summer so it will button up by the end of the year! True teal is a lovely shade and looks great with lots of colours.
- Alison M (07/04/2021)
SIZE: Medium SIZE: Pink FizzI've bought a number of the cotton jersey shirts, the latest edition being pink fizz. For me I love the fact that this shirt is fairly fitted, the fabric isn't shirt fabric in the traditional sense, it's much much softer, comfortable and you can easily move in it. It's a flattering fitted and would suit a cami underneath for an extra layer of warmth, if needed on a chilly day, but equally would also look good under either a jacket or wrap cardigan.
- Gill (07/04/2021)
SIZE: Medium SIZE: Tango RedI love this shirt and have it in several colours (and even two of some colours). Great quality, true to size, an excellent option when I want something casual that would still look smart (I’m dramatic classic, casual is not easy :D ). I only wish Kettlewell would add/restock more red/pink winter colours, pretty please? I have this in raspberry from about 3 years ago, and it’s my favourite top.
- Daria (05/04/2021)
SIZE: LL SIZE: True TealI was nervous about my choice of colour, true teal, but I love it after a winter of shades of darker colour. Neat fit LL as I am usually 16. Now I would like another two when circumstances allow.
- Teresa (02/04/2021)
SIZE: Medium SIZE: Sultry NavyMy new favourite item from kettlewell. True to size and very comfortable to wear.
- Tracey (01/04/2021)
SIZE: Medium SIZE: WhiteGreat quality item which is true to size.
- Tracey (01/04/2021)
SIZE: Medium SIZE: Pale PeachI adore these cotton jersey shirts! I'm so glad that the colors have been restocked. I bought the buttermilk and the pale peach, both very flattering to my warm complexion. The fabric is so soft, yet the tailoring is so sharp. They are perfect for layering and look great open over a sleeveless top. I'm thinking of reordering both so that I'll always have these colors. I'm size small in US sizing, but a medium in Kettlewell clothes.
- Cannon (30/03/2021)
SIZE: Small SIZE: ButtermilkMy first of these shirts - absolutely love it superb fit - have since purchased in three other colours using my birthday vouchers. Would love to see the whites back in stock 🤞hopefully soon ? thanks Kettlewell for cheering us up in lockdown
- Wendy (29/03/2021)
SIZE: Medium SIZE: SilverSo pleased with this item. Great quality & true to size. Will get alot of wear out of this beautiful, versatile top.
- Tracey (27/03/2021)
SIZE: X SmallI bought this in the sale in Pine (colour no longer available). I confess I only bought it because it was in the sale but I am now a convert! For petites like me it is absolutely perfect! Narrow shoulders, slim fitting, small collar, what's not to like? I then bought another in nightshade (colour also not in this season). I am not normally a shirt person, because they are too big and blousey for me - too much fabric just overwhelms me. But these could have been made for me. Just need to decide what colour to get mext.
- Janice (08/03/2021)
SIZE: Medium SIZE: Cameo RoseI have fallen in love with these shirts. In the space of a few weeks I now have three....Cameo rose, Magenta and Nightshade. I’m a summer. They are structured but very soft and comfortable. I just love them. I’m a size 10/12 and have both small and medium. The medium is fine but I think the small fits me better. To be honest I probably wouldn’t have paid full price. I had been looking at them for a long time but felt they were a little expensive. When they appeared in the sale I bought one and then grabbed another two. I’m so glad I did. I think these are my favourite Kettlewell items. I’ve taken off one star for value as they’re a bit expensive full price.
- Gillian (24/02/2021)
SIZE: MediumLove this style shirt. Please bring it back into stock again as soon as possible. Have worn my khaki green one so many times.
- Susan (09/02/2021)
SIZE: LL SIZE: Soft WhiteLove these cotton jersey shirts super cosy and wash really well
- Linda (01/02/2021)
SIZE: Small SIZE: NightshadeI’m a summer & love the slightly more muted versions of deep colours. I’d tried pansy but felt it was just too harsh so thought I’d give nightshade a go, ordering this jersey shirt & the patterned infinity in nightshade & wisteria. Absolutely love the shirt! Lovely, comfy fabric next to my skin, great fit & length (ordered my normal small KW size) & gorgeous colour! Have worn it with pink ice & ice lavender silky scoops, & with a lace cami underneath, with a grey crew neck cashmere jumper on top. Goes brilliantly with greys & the berry colours in my wardrobe, . Very happy summer bunny!
- Marieke (07/01/2021)
SIZE: Large SIZE: SilverI love this style and fabric. I always feel comfortable in a shirt and the jersey and satiny cuffs and collar bring this up to a new level. More colors please.
- Sheila (05/01/2021)
SIZE: Small SIZE: Cobalt BlueI have quite a few of these shirts now and love them. They are so versatile as can be worn as a shirt, or, left open, as a jacket. I am a Spring and take a size Small. Colours are beautifully vibrant and sizing is fine for me. Shirts wash well and, left to drip dry, don't need ironing. (Need another Chinese Blue shirt as I splashed some bleach on the cuff of the one I already own. )
- Mary (24/12/2020)
SIZE: Medium SIZE: Soft WhiteThis is my 3rd shirt. They are too long in the sleeve and in the body (I'm 5'2" and short-bodied) but I'm used to this, the rest fits OK, the shaping is nice and the material soft and the colour goes with everything, I feel the cold so I will always wear something on top. Keep the collars coming, bare neck and upper chest look doesn't suit me and preferably more pastels, I find the brighter spring colours difficult - only like looking at them on other people, not wearing them!
- Gill (19/12/2020)
SIZE: Large SIZE: Soft WhitePlease could you restock these in spring colours.
- Patricia (08/12/2020)
SIZE: Medium SIZE: Soft WhiteLove these shirts and have bought 7 over the years. Perfect fit, beautiful colours that don't fade and even better don't even need to iron them. More please.
- June (30/11/2020)
SIZE: Medium SIZE: RustLove these shirts. I now have three. So comfy and brilliant under sweaters. A real shame you haven't restocked this season
- Julie (26/11/2020)
SIZE: LL SIZE: NightshadeI love these shirts! I have several, some bought years ago but still wearing & washing well. Versatile & practical. I can literally roll up the sleeves when getting down to doing my artwork. They look fab worn over Breton boatneck tops, my favourite combination. More colours please Kettlewell.
- Jane (17/11/2020)
SIZE: Small SIZE: BlackPerfect as always - I have eight different colours now!
- Julia (17/11/2020)
SIZE: Medium SIZE: PineThese come in such a wonderful range of colours and I now have several as I like the classic style and the collar. I am a 10/ 12 and find I need the medium size as it is semi fitted. The collarless version was too fitted for me and the buttons were not properly attached but a more boxy shape might be nice.
- Harriet (30/10/2020)
SIZE: Medium SIZE: SilverThis is the second shirt I have bought and I love them both. They are very comfortable to wear being soft with some 'give' in the fabric. They are also versatile. I usually wear them under a jumper for extra warmth and interest with the collar showing but, in the warmer weather, they are very useful as an overshirt. I find size Medium fits me best which has surprised me as, in all other makes, I wear a Small. (I am size 10/12). Of course it doesn't matter what the label size says so long as it fits well! I'm sure I will be buying another colour soon.
- Lorelei (20/10/2020)
SIZE: Small SIZE: Pink GeraniumThis shirt is a real favourite of mine. I am a size 8/10 with a 36 C bust and find Small a perfect fit. I'm a Spring person and my favourite colour for this shirt is Chinese Blue followed by the watermelon shade in my older version and Pink Geranium in my latest. I would love to buy another in Chinese Blue as I have a few bleach spots on one cuff. Moral: Don't wash up without rolling up sleeves. Milton may be good against germs/viruses but not recommended when wearing a favourite Kettlewell garment. The shirts wash well and I just hang them up to dry. No ironing needed, a real plus. People always comment favourably when I wear one of my shirts. Sometimes I wear mine buttoned: sometimes I wear it as a little "jacket". It adds warmth without uncomfortable weight. Because it has a collar I am able to tie a silky scarf in a contrasting colour under it and this gives the shirt another "look". I plan to buy this shirt in most of the Spring colours. Excellent value!
- Mary (19/10/2020)
SIZE: Medium SIZE: Cameo RoseI bought two cotton jersey shirts and am delighted with them. They have an attractive shape for me, not too long in the body and quite fitted on the medium fit. They have a good amount of stretch and the pink and the purple are both attractive colours I have worn one of them and it has washed well.
- Elizabeth (19/10/2020)
SIZE: Medium SIZE: Cobalt BlueI bought two of these shirts - in the blue and coral/red colours. I love them both. The quality of the fabric is really nice - soft but substantial. They wash really well and fit me perfectly. They are a great staple in my wardrobe.
- Diana (18/10/2020)
SIZE: Large SIZE: PineLoved this shirt, so comfortable, and doesn’t pull across the chest like many shirts in my size, would have bought more, but colours out of stock
- Antonia (16/10/2020)
SIZE: LL SIZE: NightshadeSoft, high quality shirt. I'm a UK16 hourglass and the LL fits perfectly. An absolute classic.
- Kerriann (14/10/2020)
SIZE: Small SIZE: MoleVery pleased with the fit and quality. I wanted to see how Kettlewell's sizing worked and the small fit fine, although I might go up to a medium the next time. Anyway this will help with future orders. Definitely satisfied and will order again. Love the array of colors.
- Leslie (12/10/2020)
SIZE: LL SIZE: SilverReally lovely quality and fit. Nice and warm for winter and looks smarter than a tee shirt style top. I thought it might pull across the chest but no the LL is ideal for me I'm a size 16/18 hourglass so I like the fact its a bit fitted. May well get another colour
- Sandra F (08/10/2020)
SIZE: Small SIZE: Soft WhiteLove this jersey shirt. Fits perfectly i.e. not clingy but still shapely. Comfortable but quite smart because of the subtle tailoring. Only wish it was still available in pink ice. I DO prefer the collar, somehow the version without didn’t suit me.
- Toots (06/10/2020)
SIZE: X Small SIZE: Cobalt BlueThis is perfection! What could be better than a favorite style in a favorite color! I purchased Cobalt Blue and Pine. I have several of these Cotton Jersey shirts, as they really are great for my minimalist style. They are so comfortable, cozy and classy. I hope KW always offers this shirt.
- KH (05/10/2020)
SIZE: MediumA useful shirt. I like the semi-fitted style as loose garments, lovely though they may be, don't suit me personally. The fabric is nice too - soft to the skin, doesn't crease and is quite warm. I am 10-12 and find the medium is probably better than the small. I chose rust which is a lovely colour for Autumns, going well with browns, greens and ochres. My one regret is that it has a collar. Personally, I very Dmuch prefer the collarless version of the semi-fitted shirt. No doubt some people prefer a collar but I find the collarless version more flattering and also more versatile. It can be everyday casual or it can be a bit more dressy with a short necklace or a scarf. Does anyone else agree - D
- A B (29/09/2020)
SIZE: Large SIZE: Cobalt BlueI was so pleased with this shirt. Great quality nice soft fabric and so easy to layer. I am certainly going to buy some other colours. I am winter and it looked amazing with the Neon Lime scarf I bought.
- Lillian' s clothes (29/09/2020)
SIZE: Small SIZE: MoleLovely shirt. Great quality & fit. I'm a size 8/10 and the small is just right. Good length in the body and arms. Looks great with camisole underneath. Love the colour mole, it goes with everything.
- Debbie (18/09/2020)
SIZE: Large SIZE: Oxford BlueFabulously comfortable jersey shirt. Great fit and looks good with the ice blue camisole or unfastened over a T-shirt. This will be a versatile outfit perfect for cooler autumn days. It has been much admired. I actually bought navy but I’ve taken a while to do the review and that’s no longer a colour option.
- Gemma (16/09/2020)
SIZE: Medium SIZE: RustThis is just lovely. I've looked at it for ages, but only just taken the plunge, and now I'm regretting not buying one before! As an autumn leaf the only colour that's really suitable is Rust. If there were more suitable colours I would buy them, and I'll definitely get more in future. It's a gorgeous colour, feels very luxurious, and is a good fit. I find loose blouses too big and shapeless so this is ideal as it's semi-fitted. I'm a size 12 and the medium is a great fit.
- Caroline (13/09/2020)
SIZE: Small SIZE: Mint IceAn absolutely lovely shirt. It fits perfectly, the sleeves are just the right length, and the colour really suits me - a new discovery! The fabric is beautifully soft against my skin, too, which is important in a close-fitting shirt. I thought it was expensive for a shirt, but I could never find anything of this quality - and in this colour - on the high street, so overall it's value for money.
- Susan (08/09/2020)
SIZE: LL SIZE: PeacockPlease make the LL size available in all colors. The shirt is beautiful, but the colors available in LL are very few.
- Cosetta (28/08/2020)
SIZE: Medium SIZE: CocoaLove this Cotton Jersey Shirt - it is wonderful! The fabric is beautifully soft and the fit is perfect. Love the length and the fact it can be worn open as a shirt/light jacket as well as closed. Looks great with a cami underneath and the colour is fabulous. Love everything about it and will be ordering another one soon. Perfect addition to my wardrobe. Shame it's too hot to wear it at the moment.
- Elizabeth (13/08/2020)
SIZE: Medium SIZE: Pink GeraniumI love these shirts, I don’t often wear a shirt as I find if it fits my bust is too big elsewhere. As I’m small I can look dumpy in ill fitting clothes. These are lovely & soft with a bit of stretch & shaping, so are very flattering. I like to wear it with a cami under with top few buttons open & often couple open at bottom. Is lovely worn open too over cami or tee shirt. I like it so much I now have a few! Gorgeous, so delighted to find a flattering shirt I can wear as slightly busty lady. Thank you KW.
- Helen (26/07/2020)
SIZE: CocoaAs with all Kettlewell products , great quality and it’s good to be able to buy colours with confidence,, knowing they will suit you. This blouse is a good basic and and being able to buy colours that aren’t in stores is useful .
- Avril (13/07/2020)
SIZE: Small SIZE: CocoaLove this top. Great material and shake, good fit, will buy another.
- DH (13/07/2020)
SIZE: Medium SIZE: ButtermilkLovely warm neutral colour. Nice soft material and nice shape. Being petite, as usual it is too long in body and sleeves and a bit too wide on shoulders, but I can live with these as will wear over T shirts and under jumpers or cardigans and most of my clothes have the same problems! I already have one in an aqua colour (name escapes me)
- Gill (09/07/2020)
SIZE: X Small SIZE: Pink GeraniumA beautiful comfy, versatile shirt. Geranium pink is a stunning colour for Springs.
- Maria (08/07/2020)
SIZE: LLPlain but useful blouse/light over jacket which fits well & works as outer or inner garment. Opted for silver as a neutral which suits me better than any of the 'off whites' as with platinum/white hair, I try to avoid aanything creamy or yellowish in tone.
- M-L (02/07/2020)
SIZE: Small SIZE: Pink GeraniumI now own five of these shirts. Love them! Versatile as can be used as a light jacket over a co-ordinating T- shirt or camisole. Fits well ; washes well. Sent speedily. Recommended
- Mary (29/06/2020)
SIZE: Small SIZE: PeacockI LOVE this shirt!! I now own 3 of them: Silver, Peacock and Navy I hope you get them back in stock in White in size Small. Thank you!
- Patricia (17/06/2020)
SIZE: Small SIZE: MoleAbsolutely love this versatile shirt. Soft, comfortable and keeps the chill off. fits beautifully and the colour is great on me and goes with anything. another quality item from Kettlewell
- R G (16/06/2020)
SIZE: Medium SIZE: Pink GeraniumI love everything about the idea of a jersey button-down shirt! I'm typically a UK 12 in tops (US 6 or 8 depending) and the medium I would say is just on the snug side of perfect - I think a large would be fine also, just a bit more of a relaxed fit. Since the material has some stretch, it's fine to stick with the more tailored size. I did notice the littlest bit of puckering along the front placket with the first wash even though I washed according to the tag instructions - has this happened to anyone else? I may send a note direct to KW to see what they say. The pink geranium color is lovely for my spring palette!
- Tracy (08/06/2020)
Reply from Kettlewell - Hi Tracy, we haven't received this comment before but this is likely to do with the weight of the placket if the shirt was dried on a hanger. Please try ironing it but if any problems, just in get in touch with us. Thank you.
SIZE: Small SIZE: LagunaThis is my second one of these shirts, and it is such a versatile garment. My favourite way of wearing it is as a lightweight cover up in place of a cardigan. It is so comfortable, while looking quite "tailored".
- Brenda (01/06/2020)
SIZE: Medium SIZE: MagentaAttractive colour and comfortable material. This is a 'smart-casual' item which is quite versatile.
- Jane (28/05/2020)
SIZE: X Small SIZE: PeacockThis fitted blouse is a joy to wear and launder. I just chuck it in the machine, hang it on a hanger to dry, and wear it again with out any need to iron. The peacock colour is uplifting and the style is elegant.
- Caroline (26/05/2020)
SIZE: Small SIZE: Chinese BlueAlready had this shirt in another colour so knew more more less what to expect. The colour is vivid, so beautiful. and just what I wanted! Size Small fits like a dream though I have a full 36 inch bust. Never know how much to allow for "allowances"!! I take a size 10 in most garments though I can fit into a size 8. Like to read about different sizes in other reviews. I wear this shirt as a light jacket, as another reviewer does. Just gives me that little extra warmth on a breezy day. Great with a Kettlewell camisole underneath!
- Mary (26/05/2020)
SIZE: Large SIZE: CocoaI decided to try this as an alternative to a denim shirt, I wanted an extra layer as a kind of light jacket. I am a standard 14 and the L fits well, provided I am wearing it undone, which is what I will be doing .it may be a bit on the tight side across the hips if I do the buttons up .the quality is lovely as usual and the Cocoa is a great and useful shade for the rest of my autumn wardrobe. I have not washed it so far.
- Lesley (09/05/2020)
SIZE: Medium SIZE: Mint IceI am a Healthcare Chaplain in the NHS and on occasions I need to dress more formally than I usually would. I have struggled with wearing traditional clerical shirts - I don't feel like 'me' in them! So you can imagine my delight when I discovered that I can wear my clerical collar with the Cotton Jersey Shirt. I feel both professional and stylish. The designer has also given consideration to the buttoning over the bust area - there is no gaping! - unlike other shirts that I have tried. And it is so nice having a choice of colours - especially important when you are a Spring!
- Revd G (02/05/2020)The material is lovely. The fit is a little snug - I am a stock size 12 and bought medium - but still OK. The colour is rather muted - I would not call it peacock - was hoping for a brighter blue base. The quality is excellent and it feels good to waer.
- mary (24/04/2020)
SIZE: Small SIZE: CocoaLovely fabric and great style. Especially nice buttons and of course gorgeous color. At 5'4" I always worry about length but the sleeves and hem were perfect for my shortish arms and torso. Very pleased and am anxiously waiting for more colors to be restocked.
- anon (24/04/2020)
SIZE: LL SIZE: HeliotropeI have one of these shirts already in another colour. They are lovely material, well made and so soft to wear. Heliotrope is a new colour for me as a Spring, but I really like it and it's so flattering for my skin tone. Perfect to wear buttoned up or as a cover-up over a Kettlewell camisole.
- Jane B (03/04/2020)
SIZE: Large SIZE: PeacockI fell in love with this shirt the moment I saw it. Great fit and that color is stunning!
- deborah (30/03/2020)
SIZE: LL SIZE: Mint IceSlightly too fitted for my shape but will be a lovely cover up.
- Eleanor (26/03/2020)
SIZE: Medium SIZE: PansyA lovely shirt, great shape, great colour. Will get lots of wear.
- Catherine (25/03/2020)
SIZE: Medium SIZE: NavyMy second jersey shirt in this style. It is practical and looks great and if it is like the other one I bought, will wash well too. I am a size 12 and the medium fits me perfectly.
- Fiona S (12/02/2020)
SIZE: Small SIZE: EmeraldI love the shirt - it's soft yet holds its shape. The color (colour) is perfect. I live in a warm climate; it is great with a star blue tank top and the star blue culottes. It will be going with me on a cruise in South Africa in January!
- Patsy (05/12/2019)
SIZE: Medium SIZE: Soft WhiteThis is a lovely soft shirt, one of my favourites. As I had an accident and snagged a sleeve of a previously bought identical shirt, I ordered a replacement. Size 10 was out of stock so I took a risk on size 12. It is overall larger of course and the neck really too big, but I have kept it as no smaller size is available.
- Libby (05/11/2019)
SIZE: LL SIZE: MagentaThis is a lovely shirt, my third in the range The colour is lovely
- Angela (23/10/2019)
SIZE: Medium SIZE: MagentaA well-made, shapely and comfortable jersey shirt. I bought white and the fab magenta, lovely and bright. They are expensive but I think I'll get good wear from both.
- Helen (16/10/2019)
SIZE: X Small SIZE: WhiteI wanted two pale colour shirts, mainly to wear under cardi's or jackets. I very much like the close fit, the narrow cuffs and collar and the material is comfortable to wear (being about half cotton). The quality looks excellent, and size XS fits very well. I chose Soft White and White, but wish you still stocked the very pale grey - was it Cirrus? - as this would be ideal. I am supposed to be Cool and Deep, Winter I think, but find pure white a little harsh for my colouring. Like another reviewer I find that your colours for Winter do not always correspond with my CMB swatches, so some guesswork is needed. But the free Return service is much appreciated - thank you.
- Siobhan (14/10/2019)
SIZE: X Small SIZE: Ice BlueSublimely soft and beautifully fitting, and in a colour so hard to find. I’d read so many good things about Kettlewell from online blogs and I wasn’t disappointed. This was only my second purchase but I will be buying more and more to update my wardrobe. I’m so excited to have found a place where I can so easily find clothes in my colour palette.
- Rosemarie (13/10/2019)
SIZE: Bright NavyI purchased the cotton jersey shirt in 2 colours - ice pink and bright navy. I found that neither colour was right for me although I am generally a winter in my colour choices. Also the collar of the shirt was rather disproportionately large for the body of the shirt. The style would a useful casual . Sadly I returned both.
- Jean (13/10/2019)
SIZE: Large SIZE: Bright NavyI was looking for something just like this to take on holiday. Brilliant, can layer and keep warm. Like the texture and colour. Well done Kettlewell again.
- Patricia (13/10/2019)
SIZE: Small SIZE: EmeraldI recently bought this shirt in Emerald. I love it! I have previously always worn the less structured tops by Kettlewell. However this is great both with skirts and jackets for work and jeans for more casual wear. Even my husband commented on it in a positive way! Can’t think of a better review. I suspect another may get added to my wardrobe in the not too distant future.
- Rachel (13/10/2019)
SIZE: Small SIZE: Light AquaBought two of these Jersey shirts, white and light aqua. Lovely soft feel, great fit and they go with loads of sweaters, jackets ,cardigans. Tempted to buy another couple to cover all the colour bases !
- Linda (13/10/2019)
SIZE: Small SIZE: LagunaI don't usually wear shirts as they make me feel uncomfortable but gave this one a try because it ticked all the boxes. I love the fitted shape, the soft jersey fabric and the laguna colour is amazing. Will definitely be buying more colours.
- Penny (13/10/2019)
SIZE: Large SIZE: MagentaReally love this top and will purchase more as they are so comfortable! Nice shape for me and goes with casual and smart trousers.
- Pam (10/10/2019)
SIZE: Medium SIZE: WhiteA very easy to wear, comfortable addition to my wardrobe. Lovely quality, as always. Soft, warm fabric.
- Lynne (10/10/2019)
SIZE: Medium SIZE: LagunaThis is one of the best shirts I have ever bought! It is comfortable, smart and fits like a dream. I am a size 12 and the medium was perfect. I was so excited that when it arrived this morning and I tried it on, I decided that I had to wear it immediately! I certainly intend to buy another jersey shirt in a different colour.
- Fiona S (07/10/2019)
SIZE: X Small SIZE: WatermelonLove, love, love this shirt. Bought it in watermelon and found the fit perfectly flattering. I would buy it in a ton of other colours too but extra small seems to run out withing 5 minutes! Come on Kettlewell - some of us are petite and want stylish clothes too! This is a common occurrence on this site and the only thing that stops me using it more often.
- Eastendbird (23/09/2019)
Reply from Kettlewell - We're still monitoring size XS as we have accumulated stock in some styles so we are wary of ordering too much. Please bear with us whilst we gauge where the demand for size XS is.
SIZE: LL SIZE: Bright NavyThis is my second - same size LL and colour bright navy. Have other colours too! I wear it as overshirt or on its own Washes well.
- Mary (13/09/2019)
SIZE: Medium SIZE: Soft WhiteSeemed at first to be expensive for a white jerseu shirt but the quality is fantastic and the cut perfect. I am sure it will look good and last for a long long time.
- KateS (12/09/2019)
SIZE: LL SIZE: MagentaVery prompt delivery, thank you. Blouse is beautiful quality and colour is great. Looking at reviews I ordered size LL and I’m glad I did as I agree with many of them that the sizing is on the small size except for the collar that is proportionally much larger sizing than the rest of the blouse. Otherwise perfect
- Kathy (12/08/2019)
SIZE: Small SIZE: WhiteThis might just be the best shirt that I have ever purchased. I love everything about it so much. The fit is perfect, and the color,, white, is the best white that I've ever had. I love how the fabric feels and how it looks on me. I will definitely purchase another, as my budget allows! Thank you Kettlewell, for a wonderful product.
- KH (24/07/2019)
SIZE: LL SIZE: Chinese BlueBeautiful quality shirt. I now have two of these. Fits a treat. Expensive though. Stunning bright colour in the Chinese Blue
- Lynn (19/07/2019)
SIZE: LL SIZE: Soft WhiteI knew I would love this shirt as I already have one in caper green. They are lovely and soft and cosy, fit beautifully and wash well. Looking forward to wearing this when the weather is cooler. Quite expensive and never get as far as the sale but the quality is high.
- Linda (08/07/2019)
SIZE: Large SIZE: PansyLovely soft shirt. Sadly the pansy colour is not strong enough to be a winter colour, and does not look as rich as online, so has to go back.
- Christina (05/07/2019)
SIZE: Medium SIZE: Soft WhiteReally nice shirt. I have a few now and find them very useful for work. They wash well and retain their shape.
- Finella (24/06/2019)
SIZE: SmallWhat a useful shirt. Very comfortable to wear and good colour for a winter person. Will probably buy more which is a compliment from someone who doesn’t usually wear shirts
- Anita (17/06/2019)I thought about this for a while before I actually ordered it. I was worried the princess seams and shaping would not be flattering on my pear-shaped figure. I'm so glad I tried it. The colour is lovely and the fabric is soft and a nice quality. I bought my usual size and I know I will wear it a lot.
- Jane (20/05/2019)
SIZE: LL SIZE: LagunaReally feel good in this. Love the thickness of the shirt, which gives a nice warmth. Fitting and length are great, I don't often wear shirts. I was in between sizes L and LL. I'm a busty 14/16 with robust shoulders and went for one in LL to wear completely buttoned up so it was slightly loose for work and an L to wear undone with a tee or cami. Could wear it done up but it would be a close fit. Will get a lot of wear from this. It was at the very top end of what I'd pay for a jersey shirt though so hoping the price doesn't creep up as I would like to buy more eventually.
- JM (03/05/2019)
SIZE: Medium SIZE: Mint IceSo nice I also bought it in mint!
- Helen (25/04/2019)
SIZE: LL SIZE: Chinese BlueAlready have a number of these. They wash and wear well and so far have kept their colours though the collars and cuffs are going slightly on the older ones. My only wish is that they were 100% cotton rather than a modal mix.
- Jane (15/04/2019)
SIZE: Medium SIZE: WhiteLovely fabric which looks good and holds its shape well. The small was a little too tight for me as I prefer a slighter loose fit rather than a very fitted look, but either would have been fine depending on your preference for style. Great shirt and I will be choosing other colours!
- Helen (11/04/2019)
SIZE: Small SIZE: Chinese BlueI first ordered this in Watermelon and decided that the colour was a bit too strong for me, but was delighted with the fit - it's beautifully shaped and although I'm a quite busty 8-10 it is perfect over the chest. I swapped it for a Chinese blue (and also tried the Mint which is fabulous, but can't really justify keeping 2, although I might regret that....) and am so happy to have found the perfect jersey shirt for me. I love the fact that Kettlewell seem to be more true to size than other brands (i.e. XS really is XS) and find that S is generally a great fit in tops for me. I also love the service I receive - returns and refunds are so prompt, unlike some other brands. So glad to have discovered Kettlewell and injected some beautiful colour into my wardrobe! Wish I could afford to buy everything!
- Christine (04/04/2019)
SIZE: Medium SIZE: Light AquaBeautifully made, stunning colour, feels lovely on - what’s not to like!
- Sue70 (31/03/2019)
SIZE: Large SIZE: Cobalt BlueGreat colour True size Maybe required a little more room on upper arm Nice length Will be buying more colours
- Jules (15/03/2019)
SIZE: Large SIZE: Cobalt BlueLooks great, fits well and very, very comfortable to wear! I would love to see more jewel winter colours please.
- Melanie (22/02/2019)
SIZE: Medium SIZE: NimbusGreat shirt, over a t-shirt or buttoned up. Good quality, perfect fit. I'd like to have more colours to choose from. The one to go for when you're unsure what to wear.
- Miriam (11/12/2018)
SIZE: Large SIZE: PoppyBought same in nimbus last year - so comfortable to wear on own, under sweaters or jackets. Sadly no red left when I tried to order it in spring. Have been looking for a similiar red shirt since so was delighted when red came back in stock this autumn, lovely to wear at Christmas time - dressed up or down! Am size 14 and large fits well.
- bev (07/12/2018)
SIZE: Large SIZE: Cobalt BlueI love these shirts.....I have three now in different colours. They are warm without being bulky, so perfect for this time of year and can be dressed up or down. The collar stands up if you want it to and the shirts look stylish. I am a tall, broad shouldered size 14 and the Large fits perfectly. Would certainly recommend them.
- Anna (04/12/2018)
SIZE: Large SIZE: OrangeadeLovely shirt with good quality material. I bought the orange and would love it in black or navy. Please Kettlewell will you add these to the colours?
- Sally Parr (01/12/2018)
SIZE: Medium SIZE: Soft WhiteThis is such a comfortable shirt. Fits perfectly, lovely quality. Have just ordered one in Ice Blue.
- Judy (13/11/2018)
SIZE: Large SIZE: AquamarineLovely warm comfy shirt. I prefer a shirt with a collar and an Infinity Scarf looks lovely in the neck.
- anne (06/11/2018)
SIZE: Medium SIZE: PrimroseI was looking for a fitted comfy shirt with a smart collar to go under v necked sweaters or to go with a jacket. These are just perfect - very soft, warm and look smart too. The length is also good - could be left out and reaches to a good point on the hips or tucked in. I bought three different colours. Loved it so much I have just ordered a second one in primrose as I can envisage using this a lot. The two other colours I was interested in were out of stock, so fingers crossed they come back! Please do keep doing these! P.S. This is the first review I have ever written for a product... Occasionally I find Kettlewell shirts too long for me, but overall I think Kettlewell provide a fantastic service.
- Emma (01/11/2018)
SIZE: X Small SIZE: NimbusLOVE these shirts! Normally wear polo necks during the winter but have a bad shoulder so these worked wonderfully as an alternative. So warm and comfy. Bought an X Small as am between a size 8-10 34 inch bust and fits like a dream. Bought 4 and am very very happy not only with the quality of the product but also the service received. I love Kettlewell clothes - have a number large number of different coloured waterfall wraps which I wear all the time in spring and summer. Their products are so versatile.
- Rosanne (23/10/2018)
SIZE: Large SIZE: NimbusI have been looking for a jersey shirt for a long time so was pleased to find this. I ordered 2 different colours from a limited selection as they were all sold out in my size. The fit is small so went up a size. Very pleased with them as they are good quality and comfortable. Only negative thing to comment on is the spacing of the buttons. The bust line comes between 2 buttons so the shirt gapes showing off ones bra. Not a good look if you have a bust. I have to wear a long scarf to disguise the gap or wear a jumper/cardigan so limits me in how I wear it. Could the buttons on all garments be re-spaced for the future?
- Lesley Tollyfield (17/10/2018)
SIZE: Medium SIZE: PrimroseLove this shirt! Great fitted, flattering shape. Primrose colour perfect for layering. (I am a spring). I am between a small and medium....I went for medium which was perfect.
- Helen (16/10/2018)
SIZE: Large SIZE: OrangeadeBrilliant shirt - I prefer wearing a collar, but am all about comfort so this shirt is the perfect happy medium. I'm 5'8 and struggle to find flattering tops as I have very broad shoulders so went for the 14 which is perfect - still a bit small across the shoulders but perfect everywhere else (i.e. not saggy and long enough in the body). Chose the Orangeade colour (I am Autumn) and it's brilliant for bringing some zing to boring blue jeans, or a navy blazer and it pops when paired with my perfect but slightly grungy Autumnal browns and khakis. Will be buying more colours as it's an idiot-proof option - I don't care much about my clothes/styling but I still try to look presentable!
- Caroline (22/09/2018)
SIZE: Medium SIZE: Cobalt BlueAbsolutely love this jersey shirt. I am always cold and have finally found something other than my usual Kettlewell tops - a shirt with comfort and style. I am a size 12 but always choose M in Kettlewell. I am a Spring and originally chose the orangade, which I found rather harsh so swapped for the cobalt blue and receive plenty of compliments.
- Di Hesford (22/09/2018)Purchased the jersey shirt. Noted other reviews and bought medium size for size 12 and it is a perfect fit. I am a Spring- lucky me! First purchase was for Orangeade but I found that harsh rather than zingy and changed for Cobalt Blue - perfect. I am always cold so love the comfort of this jersey fabric. Hope Kettlewell will soon be able to lower their prices a little.
- Diane Hesford (07/06/2018)Lovely fabric and fit except that it was a little too long for me so had to return.
- Barbara (06/06/2018)Lovell quality. Stitched well.soft to touch. Bought medium size true size 14. Expensive, but would purchase again if suitable colours
- Joy macvicar (29/05/2018)First purchase from Kettlewell. Very nice shirt, I like to have my neck covered, so very difficult to find Spring colours as well as good style.
- G Corless (28/05/2018)I love the feel (on my skin) of this jersey shirt and I like the design too. Previous feedback suggests the sizes are 'small' and I agree that it is fitted. If you like something bigger then I would suggest going up a size. They are a little expensive so I'm hoping for sale!
- Jan Jewers (25/05/2018)Purchased two of these to wear for work, really pleased with them. Normally wear a size 10, ordered medium as recommended by others and they fit perfectly. Would consider buying more colours at a later date.
- Sarah Bonham (24/05/2018)Bought this in Poppy and the colour is FAB as is the fit and will buy more - comfy, good over jeans or tucked in under jacket for work. Would be great in a shorter sleeve version for the summer.
- Jackie Lawrie (17/05/2018)Really pleased with these shirts. Took advice from other reviews and sized up from 10 to 12, good move. Lovely colours and material. They wash well on a gentle wash. They are a little expensive so have had to stop at buying 3, though would like to buy more.
- Joyce New (17/05/2018)This is a very comfortable and flattering fit. I got the medium as I'm a 10-12 and it was perfect. I will look to get more colours but, as it's quite pricey, will need to save up a bit first.
- Karen (13/04/2018)Very comfortable to wear. Dress up or down! So pleased bought 3
- Nia watson (09/04/2018)Like all the other reviewers, I recommend sizing up, especially if you are a little busty. It would be good to see this item continue as a staple piece, and in some prettier Winter colours please. Lovely quality and finish.
- Mutti (27/03/2018)Really love this shirt. Fits beautifully - so glad it isn't 100% cotton, as I was after a jersey shirt with stretch: this is perfect. I will be buying it in other colours!
- Christina (26/03/2018)Purchased the XS which as a petite size 6 up top fitted me really well, it is really slim fitting which is what I was after to sit under cardigans and jumpers until it warms up. Ordered the soft white which as a spring, is the perfect neutral under some bright knits!
- Zoe (23/03/2018)Have five of these in wonderful colours, two of which are from last year. Only gripe is prefer 100% cotton rather than the modal mix which doesn’t wear as well.
- Jane Dougall (22/03/2018)This is such a great Top , usually shirts gape across my boobs and I have to get a bigger size to compensate, do this fits everywhere ! Lovely Fabric
- Avril Read (09/03/2018)Lovely shirt. I got the orange and love the colour. It is well made and the thickness/quality of the fabric is good. I like this so much I’m thinking of buying other colours. I would love the colour range to be expanded as it’s such a useful item to have in several colours.
- Sally Parr (26/02/2018)A really lovely shirt, I bought navy as I want to build a wardrobe of basics, and can wear a pop of colour cami under, it is a nice relaxed fit. I am 14 and bought L.
- jean anderson (22/02/2018)Lovely colour and material. Generous size too.
- Christine Low (09/01/2018)After reading reviews I ordered this shirt in soft white in a LL as many had commented on the small size. It was huge! Unfortunately soft white was out of stock in L so I went for nimbus. Fits well - I am 14/16. If soft white comes back in stock I shall get that too. Would love it in a bright red.
- b houghton (27/11/2017)Lovely shirt, really easy to wear I paired it with the square neck vest.
- Heidi (27/11/2017)I found the fit very good in my usual size and the fabric and finish excellent. However, the only summer colour available was navy and I found it a very ordinary navy with no sublety and therefore uninteresting.
- Susan Holden (22/11/2017)I ordered this shirt in aquamarine in a size small. I loved the look of the colour online and am trying to wear more of my colours. I am a bright spring but the colour didn’t really suit me. I loved the fit of the shirt and found it comfortable but sadly returned it because I knew that I wouldn’t wear that colour unless it was just a vest top peeping out from something else. The darker spring colours look better on me. I see that the Nimbus colour is now back in stock in small so I may try that to wear under a darker colour. I would definitely buy this in a bright navy or lobelia or other spring purple. I hope the style will be continued with new colours for next year.
- Norah Cat (20/11/2017)The shirt is very well made and the colour orangeade cheers one up on a gray November day. I did as recommended by other customers and sized up from my usual Medium to a Large. However, I regretted that decision and have returned it and requested the Medium. I seem to be on the smaller side of a Medium in Kettlewell, (a size 12 who can sometimes wear a size 10) and the Large did not look right, was among other large across the shoulders. Although it shouldn’t be too tight, I think this style needs to be quite fitted to look right.
- Torunn (15/11/2017)A lovely item I had to return as it was too small. The quality and feel of the fabric is lovely, but I downgraded it due to size. Just like everyone else, I was disappointed to find this not true to size. I ordered a LL which, when tried on, looked a full size too small. I advise anyone to order up a size from usual. But if you are already a LL (like me), forget it as it's not going to fit. I was disappointed by this, as my experience of Kettlewell sizing up to now, has been good. But it would seem that the manufacturing on this item has not represented the Kettlewell sizing chart at all.
- Claire (12/11/2017)I don't usually wear blouses but I thought I'd try the jersey shirt and I'm very pleased I did. It is on the snug side but very comfortable and flattering and I'm going to buy another one. I bought Nimbus and it goes with anything. Usually blouses make me feel fat but this style is slimming.
- madeleine harrington (03/11/2017)Just the (green) colour I was looking for and good quality. I knew it was going to be more fitted than I would normally like so would appreciate a more relaxed version as I'm a bit overweight.
- Lizzy (25/10/2017)A good wardrobe staple.
- Maria (19/10/2017)I love this shirt! Fabulous colours (I'm a Summer) , great fit and soft material. I'm between a 10 and a 12, the 12 is the perfect size on me so they do possibly come up a little bit small. I bought one and was so smitten with it that I now have three of them!
- Tina Warner Thomsen (17/10/2017)I loved the colour (Cassis) but found the fit very narrow. I take the size L in most tops but here I needed LL and even then it was tight for my relatively large chest (34G). It wasn't the loose fit I was looking for so I returned it. I would love to see a longer version of this with a more generous fit.
- LizB (13/10/2017)I didnt like the colour o fthe jersey shirt . I am sure the quality would have been up to the usual Kettlewell standard but it made me think of the uniform of a garden centre employee . Fine as a uniform but not for relaxing. It was a dull bottle green colour ugh!! Kettlewell were very efficient and refunded my money very quickly , for which I thank you very much.
- Joyce Rhoden (11/10/2017)Have to agree that this shirt comes up small so do go up a size. I will be sending mine back because of this. The autumn range of colours in this shirt I feel is a bit disappointing.
- Loraine Humphreys (11/10/2017)I chose a very bright colour and it is very eye catching but even though having read the reviews I chose a large size it is still quite clingy and I wanted a much more relaxed fit so I am a bit disappointed. I will still wear it under a sweater though so all is not lost.
- Rachel Drury (09/10/2017)Love this. I am a 14 but quite tall at 5 10 and had to return and upsize to LL to get it to be a fit on my frame. The return was incredibly quick and efficient. It feels so good to be in colour, the high street is so washed out at the moment and as a pale winter I need colour to look human!
- Kathryn (07/10/2017)Lovely shirt and lovely colour. Beautifully shaped and gorgeous quality fabric. Sleeves are long enough! I would love to buy more of them but will have to save up first!
- Maria Willis (05/10/2017)Versatile shirt - can be dressed up or down. Very comfortable on tucked in or out of skirt/trousers. Bought the cassis and antique moss shades - both great for me. Would be lovely to have more autumn colours such as a kingfisher and tan versions in LL next time please.
- jane (05/10/2017)Fab rich colour. Washes well. More colours in LL size, please. As for the sizing, I’m a 12/14 on top but find the LL size in this style looks/hangs better. I don’t like tight, doesn’t suit me.
- Jane Dougall (04/10/2017)Very comfy shirt, great choice of colours I shall definitely be buying another colour
- jane (02/10/2017)Lovely shirt, fab colours, can we have more winter colours in LL size, please? Also, can we have a 100% cotton rather than a cotton mix?
- Jane (28/09/2017)Just what I have been looking for - a smart jersey shirt in a nice colour. This in size small fits me better than any of the other Kettewell shirts in size small, as they are generally too large across the shoulders (although this one could be a teensy bit more generous across the bust, but it's close!). The size small is well proportioned -- narrower but still with length in the body and sleeves. I bought it in Orangeade, which I love - bright but still soft. Will buy another when another spring colour choice becomes available. A jersey polo like this would be great!
- Joanne Elphinston (20/09/2017)Lovely fitted shirts. I tried the medium first but decided to swop for the large to sit more comfortably over the bust.
- Elinor McBurney (19/09/2017)Lovely shirt good fit and colour I bought the shaded spruce. I am a summer also bought the mock neck top in nimbus a lovel shade both in size large I am a 14.
- Valerie (18/09/2017)Really happy with this purchase. Fits well and is really comfortable. I have worn it lots already and received lots of compliments. Only negative is the cost as it is more money than I would normally spend, although seriously tempted to buy another colour. Great prompt delivery too.
- Alison Collins (18/09/2017)I love this shirt. I bought the Red last year and this year I got the Turquoise and Orange. It's long enough to look great with skinny Jeans and/or a blazer. I'm usually a size 10 and I bought the Small as I prefer it fitted.
- LOVE colour! (18/09/2017)Nice shirt, but the collar on the one I received didn't sit right on me. Also I thought the sleeves a little long and wide. Not a sharp fit in the body either. OK when worn closed, but as a jacket, looks a bit 'mumsy' on me Nimbus is a lovely colour, and I wish there was a skirt in this shade
- Jackie Worrall (07/09/2017)Love it , nice soft material and one of my favourite colours. I bought in the summer to wear as cardigan style over a sleeveless top and also looking forward to wearing it as a shirt when it gets a bit cooler. Would really love a short sleeve version. Is there any possibility?
- Diane Harris (02/07/2017)i love the colour and the fit of my recent first purchase. I'm so glad that I have discovered your Company.
- Susan Cremer (14/06/2017)Love the shirt. I am a 10/12 and 5ft 2ins. The medium size fits perfectly. So disappointed that the white is not available at the moment.
- JULIA PATERSON (07/06/2017)Pretty, practical shirt. But the color was off for some reason. I would describe it as a "heavy dark blue".
- Veronika (18/05/2017)I love this shirt. I ordered a soft white in large ( I'm a size 14) and the fit is great. The material is good quality and is thick enough to wear open as a casual jacket. It is a bit more expensive than I would usually pay for a shirt but that probably won't stop me buying another in a different colour!
- Sharon (11/05/2017)Loved the cut of this shirt which was very flattering. Have already ordered a second in geranium and wish there were more colours available.
- Sarah (09/05/2017)I love the vibrant colour and the cut of the shirt. Being size 12/14 I would normally choose a medium but, having read other reviews, I ordered the large size and this is a good fit.
- Jeanie (02/05/2017)Love this shirt. Really soft, flattering style and of course the colours - I chose the blue and navy. Agree with the last review - would love one in fuschia. Great over t shirts, casual but smart - . First purchase from Kettlewell and very impressed. Definitely a niche in the market for good quality and stylish clothes. Boden had better look out!
- Barbara (29/04/2017)Beautiful colour, perfect fit and I've had so many compliments! Great delivery service too. Would love one in fuchsia??? Will definitely purchase the grey one.
- Di Walker (24/04/2017)Beautiful shirt. Lovely fabric and great fit. I have already bought two and may well buy another one.
- Marion (15/04/2017)It wasn't flattering for me.
- Caroline Pollitt (07/04/2017)As other reviewers say, the small is a great fit for a size 8 figure. Classic style, good weight and handle to the shirt making it feel worth the money. Just what i've been looking for.
- Sally Compobassi (03/04/2017)A really good fit and so comfortable to wear. Although I usually wear a size 10 shirt (i.e. small), the medium is just right. More Winter colours, please! A true red would be great, as would pure white and hot pink!
- Gina (30/03/2017)Really pleased with purchase. Lovely shape and colour. Well made.
- Liz (30/03/2017)Yes really like this shirt. I bought 2 in different colours. I like to wear them over a T shirt so I haven't washed either of them yet. Lovely soft and stretchy material is very nice to wear but also looks quite smart.
- Susannah Swindell (29/03/2017)Good quality, very comfortable.
- Shal (29/03/2017)The small is perfect for a size 8. The shell pink is a gorgeous colour especially with the light dove grey. The material is so soft and the shape is perfect. It is just as well that it can be worn open as a jacket or buttoned up to justify the price.
- Pauline (27/03/2017)I adore this shirt; I chose geranium in small. I'm as size 8-10, and it fits perfectly, and the cut is elegant the colour divine, and the fabric feels smooth against my skin. A winner and a shirt to make me smile.
- Janet Male (25/03/2017)This shirt is great. Can be worn on its own or unbuttoned with a cami or T shirt under. Nice length and very comfortable.
- Anne (25/03/2017)Although an L in jumpers I needed a LL for this shirt. The fabric was of good quality, and the shirt gracefully shaped, and a perfect length, but the colours, geranium and cobalt were too strong for me, so I had to return them. I found the collar to be a little small - in shape, not size, and this did not appeal to me.
- Kate Morris (22/03/2017)Such a fab shirt! And in one of my wow colours too! I just felt amazing when I put on the geranium shirt and can't wait to wear it out. Also got the ivory which is lovely and v useful. They are super smart, lovely fit, really nice weight fabric, so you can also wear open as a light casual jacket over a tee. Please Kettlewell make these in LOTS more colours! Think I will have to try the other two autumn colours as well while I'm waiting... PS I'm a 12 and the L fits well.
- Kate (14/03/2017)Just what I've been looking for - great shape, lovely fabric and perfect length.
- Stacey Gerrard (10/03/2017)