Reviews of Luxe Leggings
Add your review
We want you to be delighted with your purchases but if you do have any problems, please contact Kettlewell before submitting a review as we are always happy to resolve any issues you may have experienced. All reviews are posted using forenames/initials only and may be used for marketing purposes.
SIZE: LL COLOUR: True TealFantastic high quality leggings. The fabric is just the right thickness and the waistband is great. I'm a UK16 hourglass and the size LL fits perfectly. Would love to see more of these in future!!
- Kerriann (26/10/2020)
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: NavyI love these leggings. They are comfortable, feel and and look great. Lighter colours for leggings and trousers just don't suit me, and I so so wish I had bought more but now navy is out of stock in my size.
- Lesley (21/10/2020)
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: ChocolateBought these in chocolate brown They are a beautiful fit but substantial for the winter Very pleased So glad to have discovered this company The quality is very high but the prices reasonable Lovely for casual wear
- Leonie (18/10/2020)
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: French GreyI ordered these in French Grey and waited for the delivery with great excitement! They are so comfortable and yet I feel dressed up with them on! Normally leggings are only worn to the gym but I’m finding lots of reasons to wear them. Perfect length for me at 5’51/2”.
- Sharon (18/10/2020)
SIZE: Small COLOUR: Deep TealThese are great! The material is quite thick so they’re warm to wear but not too warm in a gym class. I wear them to work with boots, a mole Eliza top and navy jumper (I’m an autumn) then just swap boots for trainers and take my jumper off and voila - gym ready without changing! I’m 5ft 5in with 30in legs and they’re full length on me which is great as I’d expected them to be cropped. The deep teal colour is lovely, although I’d’ve just called it teal rather than deep - it’s brighter rather than darker which deep implies. The waistband is high which holds in my slight tummy and makes me feel slimmer. At half the price of some other well known gym leggings brands, I think these are a bargain!
- Vickie (18/10/2020)
SIZE: Small COLOUR: Deep TealFinally lost the extra pounds to fit into these neat leggings, I had been in between the small and the medium. They are a very flattering style! However, the deep teal colour is a greyish blue which doesn't coordinate well with my other Autumn teals and turquoises so returned.
- Hilary (15/10/2020)
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: Deep TealI have these in deep teal and they are high quality leggings. I am a 12 waist with 10 hips and these fit well. No bagging. However, they are too short. I would love it if they were 2 inches longer. I will keep them and use them as a cropped style but they will be put away for winter. Please make these in two lengths, Kettlewell. As someone who is 5 ft 9 inches tall I really appreciate your longer length clothes.
- LizB (09/10/2020)
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: ChocolateSadly will have to return. I usually wear an M in Kettlewell trousers, but the lux leggings were a bit too compression for me. I was looking for something softer and maybe slightly looser fit for all of my zoom calls! The color was beautiful and if you're looking for something more to wear out, this has more structure than typical leggings and would be good for that purpose.
- Marilyn (08/10/2020)
SIZE: Large COLOUR: Blue VioletMost of the Kettlewell trousers are too long for me and would have to be taken up at lot as I am only 5ft tall and have short legs. i decided to try these. I bought both the blue violet and the grey ones as I am Light/Soft - I was Spring when I was younger and can wear many of the lighter Spring and Summer colours. I bought large as I am 14 on top and 12 on the lower half and did not want them too tight. They are comfortable with out being loose. The blue violet ones I just tuck under at the hem as I do for most leggings and as I wear them with ankle boots they look fine. The grey ones although the same size were shorter so I didn't need to do this. Have not washed them yet so can't comment on that.
- Linda (07/10/2020)
SIZE: Large COLOUR: Dark NavyI purchased navy large as I am a curvy 14 and the medium were a little tight. Love the feel of the material, smooth and feels luxurious against my skin. The waistband is both comfortable and flattering. I can see me ordering every colour in this range - agree that a khaki/olive green would be welcomed
- Beverley (08/07/2019)
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: CoffeeI recently purchased Ponte Leggings In Coffee and also Dark Pebble Grey. When They arrived I thought they looked to be too small for me (size 12 - medium). After trying the coffee ones on this morning I am delighted to say they fit perfectly, I'm a petite 5'2 and suspected they would be too long, But no. Length is great, and the little slit detail at the ankle is a nice touch. They have a wider than usual waistband which is extremely comfortable and much appreciated as it doesn't roll over or dig in! As you can probably guess, they are so comfy I kept them on. They coordinate beautifully with a wrapover top (patterned coffee, soft white and teal) and amongst my many K camisoles I have two K camis which coordinate perfectly under my top, creating a very impressive outfit, got the thumbs up from hubby! I got them in the sale, and don't consider they are expensive because they are such good thickness and quality. Bought the grey ones to go with my Nimbus wrapover with a splash of true red Cami (and other colours) underneath. Obviously haven't washed yet, so will update review after washing. Thank you Kettlewell for quick service.
- NOELLE (19/03/2019)
SIZE: Large COLOUR: CoffeeGood quality but they have bagged at the knees. I'm a pear shaped 10-12 and bought a large. Should have got a medium I think! If in doubt, size down. Coffee is a lovely colour with a gingery tinge to it. Is there any chance of dark brown or dark olive cotton leggings?!
- Caroline (09/03/2019)
SIZE: Small COLOUR: CoffeeI absolutely love these leggings! Yes they are pricey (even in the sale) but you do get what you pay for. The quality of the fabric is extremely good. Being on the short side, leggings are often too long for me and crease up the leg but these are a perfect fit. So nice to have a choice of colours too rather than the boring black, grey and navy to be found on the high street but I echo the pleas from other Springs on here to offer more colours for us - a soft white or coral would be lovely!
- Sandra (14/02/2019)
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: Sailor BlueWasn't sure about ordering these leggings as I seem to fall between small and medium sometimes and Kettlewell clothes don't fit me which is a shame. I opted for the medium and they fit perfectly. The colour is okay but if I had a choice I would choose dark grey for winter then one can always add a brightly coloured top. As the fit was good I have ordered another pair but in Sapphire. I am a summer so can't wear this colour close to my face but I'm sure they will be fine as leggings.
- Sandra (04/02/2019)
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: Dark Pebble GreyI ordered the sapphire and pebble grey leggings - both wonderful colours but I have been slightly disappointed with the bagginess in the knees by the end of a day at work.
- Sian (11/01/2019)
SIZE: LL COLOUR: Sea BlueThese seem like nice leggings but I have not worn them yet & I am not sure if I shall like the fabric in wear. I am keeping them as they are excellent quality & a really nice colour. Right length for me @ 5ft 6"
- Valerie (25/10/2018)
SIZE: Small COLOUR: Dark NavyThese are the best quality leggings I have ever had. I am a (young!) 73 years and feel too exposed in leggings where the fabric is too thin so these give me the confidence to wear them with a long top and ankle boots. Thank you Kettlewell.
- Cynthia (15/10/2018)
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: Sailor BlueFirst time I have bought leggings - being a young (!) mid 70s. Asked my daughter what she thought and she loved them - said just wear a long top with them and some short boots. They are really comfortable for casual wear at home. Fabulous colour - not too bright but better than navy.
- Diane Hesford (04/10/2018)Like other reviewers I’m not sure about the seam down the outside of the leg but otherwise these are a good colour and length. They didn’t make the final cut for holiday packing but will get lots of use in the future I know.
- Kate (20/07/2018)Good quality leggings,with some lovely colours, but it is a shame I had to return them the length was a problem on me ,I always have to go for a 29inch from a well known high street store so sadly yours were to long please consider doing a shorter length as I am not the only one that trousers are to long on.This was a real disappointment as they were well made as well so different than the others after two washes they have to go in the Charity bag .This is no good for my Bank balance but good for the store.
- Sonia (23/06/2018)Good quality fabric, good fit although a tad short for my taste - hits above the ankle. Sea blue is a good colour, but please, please, please can we have some lighter and brighter colours for springs. I'd love these in a soft white, honey, bright teal, azure or poppy red.
- Linda D (28/05/2018)good quality leggings comfortable to wear good navy colour
- Julie kaye (23/05/2018)Good quality leggings which look good on. A tad expensive but you get what you pay for. Bought in sailor blue to go with the periwinkle mid shawl wrap and a pale greeny blue (can't remember the exact colour but all 3 were shown on "How to dress an apple" Diana swing top.
- Jacqueline McGrady (17/05/2018)Lovely fit, wish that there were more spring colours to choose from.
- Heather Irwin (17/05/2018)Fab leggings, perfect for Spring Summer. Good quality fabric so no unsightly stretching over the rear!
- Sue Bough (22/04/2018)Leggings are not for me so sent them back and ordered trousers instead.
- Ann BRANDISH (03/04/2018)I ordered these because I have several pairs of the Ponte trousers (which are great). The leggings are made of the same lovely material, and are a perfect length for me. I also really like the colours available. However the leggings have a seam on each side of the legs, and I found this a problem on the snug fitting leggings - I kept trying to straighten the seams like on old-style silk stockings! I found this irritating (however this may not be a problem for other people with slimmer legs!), and so returned them. Great quality though, and I would have definitely bought these without the seams.
- Kate (26/03/2018)