Reviews of Scoop 1/2 Sleeve
Add your review
If you have had an unfavourable experience please contact Kettlewell before submitting a review. We are always happy to resolve any issues you may have experienced. All reviews are posted anonymously.
SIZE: LL COLOUR: MagentaI have just returned the magenta top size LL. I love the colour but the material is too stretchy. I ordered the largest size in the hope that it would have a bit more room around the waist. It was a bit big on the shoulders and round the neck but much too tight on my spare tyre. I prefer clothes to skim rather than fit tight but if you have a waist this would be lovely.
- Doreen (17/09/2019)
SIZE: Large COLOUR: WatermelonI already have this in my beloved soft white. The sleeve length doesn't sit right on me but the scoop neck and fabric are so nice I use it as a layering piece. Unfortunately the watermelon looked too pink for my autumn colouring.
- Barbara (20/08/2019)
SIZE: X Small COLOUR: WatermelonUnfortunately I did not like these at all. I ordered one in Watermelon and one in Soft White. The material was very uncomfortable tight and clingy had an elastic feeling and was quite thin not at all the quality of the item I had previously purchased so had to return them. I must compliment Kettlewell on the excellent service you provide, both the receiving of orders placed and any returns processed was speedy and efficient.
- eileen (19/08/2019)
SIZE: Small COLOUR: Corn YellowA small was required and the exchange was speedy and efficient. Delighted with its fit
- Marilyn (31/07/2019)
SIZE: Small COLOUR: WatermelonVery pleased with this top. A good fit and a lovely colour. It was worth waiting for.
- Jill (31/07/2019)
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: WatermelonThese half sleeve tops are perfect for dressing up or down, on their own or under a light - weight jacket. As a warm Autumn I have so many colours to choose from my House of Colour wallet - plus the added bonus of the many extra colours that Kettlewell produces. I purchased the Watermelon and the Tree Top.
- Karen (11/07/2019)
SIZE: X Small COLOUR: Soft WhiteExcellent quality and just the colour I was looking for. It’s very difficult to get a top to fit me as I am only a size 6. Not worn this top but it looks to be a good size. I wanted an off white top and this had proved very difficult to find. This top is the perfect colour. I would prefer a boat neck line top but the scoop on this particular one isn’t too deep. Very pleased with the item and also the delivery and packaging. I can thoroughly recommend Kettlewell.
- Pam (05/07/2019)
SIZE: Small COLOUR: Soft WhiteLove this top and the soft white is a great neutral colour for summer. I love the length of the sleeves which are usually difficult to find. Like a previous reviewer, I also miss the short sleeved square neck top of previous seasons - perhaps you could bring a similar style back again? There are not enough longer short sleeved tops around, so more styles, more colours and at least one print option please.
- Suzanne (01/07/2019)
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: Bright NavySlightly odd sizing. Baggy rouund neck and bust put tight over the hips. Probably won't buy more in this styling.
- Liz (01/07/2019)
SIZE: LL COLOUR: Cashmere RoseI now have this top in 3 different colours. Love the sleeve length which covers my 'bingo wings' and also find the scoop neck not too low and very flattering. Longer length is perfect for me. Please continue to sell this top and more colours please.
- Helen (25/06/2019)
SIZE: Large COLOUR: WatermelonVery pleased. The longer sleeve is much more suited to ancient arms! Colour is gorgeous and quality of the item, excellent.
- Peggy (24/06/2019)
SIZE: Large COLOUR: Soft WhiteA super easy to wear top
- Ann (23/06/2019)
SIZE: Large COLOUR: CocoaDelighted with my first order from yourselves. Loved the colour range, but disappointed you didn't have the green one in stock at the time. Lovely feel to the fabric, and so pleased to find a t.shirt with elbow length sleeves, so difficult to find!!! am now at the age where I don't choose to show my upper arms off, so this was a real boon. Although I tend to be between 12 and 14 in size, I ordered the large size as don't like close fitting clothes, the result perfect !! Both items beautifully packed, and arrived promptly. Look forward to receiving other catalogues in the future. Many thanks.
- Pamela (21/06/2019)l love the Kettlewell tops and colours. My most recent buy being a scoop neck short sleeved in bright navy. It fits very well but is rather long in the body for me. l prefer the previous length which was perfect. l also miss the square neck short sleeved top of previous years which is not available now. All kettlewell tops wash and iron well.
- Valerie (20/06/2019)
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: Soft WhiteReally pleased with my top. Beautifully packed. Fast delivery.
- Sue (17/06/2019)
SIZE: Small COLOUR: Mint IceGreat colour and good fit, silky feel.
- Linda (17/06/2019)
SIZE: Small COLOUR: Light AquaThis was part of my first order from Kettlewell and as a Spring I chose it for the colour (which was exactly as it looks on the website) and the sleeve length as it covers the top of my arms. Ideally I would like there to be more cotton in these tops but they are such beautiful colours and comfortable to wear too so I am delighted with my purchase. I’m usually size 8/10 and Small is definitely the right size for me - it is a reasonably snug semi fitted style which is what I wanted. This top goes beautifully with a Winona Blazer in Iris that I bought subsequently.
- Jacqueline (15/06/2019)
SIZE: Large COLOUR: Corn YellowI now have 2 of these in blue and yellow. Unlike other brands the length is perfect for wearing with skirts without having to tuck in, which isn't a good look for me. Not too short for wearing with trousers either. I am size 14 and bought L which fit nicely without being too clingy. The fabric is very soft although lighter colours would benefit from an extra front layer like the square neck vest as you can see pattern through the yellow colour. The sleeves are a good length.. These tops wash and iron well. More colours would be appreciated and more stock availability too. It would also be good to see this top with a square neck.
- Caroline (11/06/2019)
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: Mint IceNice color mint ice but see-through so returned.
- Jan (08/06/2019)
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: BeaujolaisVery smart top, beautifully made, excellent quality fabric.
- Rosie (05/06/2019)
SIZE: Small COLOUR: NightshadeGood delivery - not worm yet, but longer sleeves are those I prefer so I am sure I shall enjoy this top.
- Sheila (04/06/2019)
SIZE: Large COLOUR: Cashmere RoseReally disappointed; very clingy fabric which didn't feel good off or on. Although I'm a 12/14, a Large was like wearing a tube. Have been looking for 1/2 length sleeves so had high hopes but it was the wrong shape, wrong material and the colour looked dowdy compared to the advertised colour - possibly because of the type of fabric.
- Carol (03/06/2019)
SIZE: LL COLOUR: Corn YellowA really good smart top for work or casual wear too. The sleeve length is perfect, the material lush. The incredibly bright yellow takes some getting used to! But worn with a silver-grey Rio wrap it's fab.
- Victoria (29/05/2019)
SIZE: Small COLOUR: Bright TealNice quality and teal a lovely colour. Sadly, too clingy a fit, so I returned it for the next size up, magenta this time, which was too big in the shoulders and still showed my bulges. Both were too long for me (4ft 11). Shame, as a t-shirt with 1/2 sleeves is my dream. The returns service was quick and excellent. Just a shame that the garment didn't work for me. Any chance of a more forgiving basic t-shirt, please?
- Diana (29/05/2019)
SIZE: Small COLOUR: Bright NavyA great little top. Wash and irons beautifully. Goes with anything. The sleeve length ideal for cooler days. Wasn't sure about the colour when it arrived but it's different so decided to keep it. I hope a new supply of the out of stock colours arrive soon.
- Lynne (28/05/2019)
SIZE: LL COLOUR: Mint IceI’ve purchased your garments for many years now. Colours of the garment as good as ever, however no longer 95% cotton, which depreciates the quality n makes it a clingy garment
- Rachel (27/05/2019)
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: Bright NavyI love them. I bought 3: bright navy, bright teal and beaujolais. They are a great fit with a little stretch but not clingy so they don't show up any little bulgy bits!
- Lesley (27/05/2019)
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: WhiteLovely t shirt , great quality and good sleeve length for my mother in law who struggles to find longer length sleeve t shirts nice fitting on body too
- Julia (24/05/2019)
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: Cashmere RoseThis was my first purchase from Kettlewell. I bought three tops. I am very pleased with all three. For all three tops I found the customer reviews, with comments about sizing, very helpful and as a result I bought a medium Scoop 1/2 sleeve. I am size 10 - 12 and am pleased with the fit, which is not too clingy. The colour, Cashmere Rose, is just what I had hoped for.
- Ann (22/05/2019)
SIZE: Large COLOUR: Bright NavyA lovely t shirt that goes really well with my summer colour palette. I ordered a large and it is true to fit. I especially like the half sleeves as they cover up my flabby upper arms!
- Clare (21/05/2019)
SIZE: Large COLOUR: Cashmere RoseBeautiful colour and perfect sleeve length but fabric far too clingy. Showed my every lump and bump and bra mechanics. Maybe I should have tried a size up. Had to return.
- Kate (17/05/2019)
SIZE: LL COLOUR: WhiteThis seemed enormous compared to other LL tops that I have in different styles, so unfortunately had to return it.
- jackie (16/05/2019)
SIZE: Small COLOUR: Bright Teal.I have been purchasing your tshirts for a long time and always been pleased with them. They wash well and keep their shape. I bought this tshirt in bright teal and love it. I wanted it in fiesta and it is on order. I prefer the longer sleeve.
- Margaret (15/05/2019)
SIZE: LL COLOUR: Cashmere RoseI love these sleeveless and half sleeved tops. I wear the sleeveless ones underneath an open blouse. for a nice casual look. The colours are super - such a lot of choice and some quite unusual colours. I have the cashmere rose which is such a pretty and unusual colour. I also have the pecan which is a lovely shade of brown. The sleeve length is perfect for an older woman and the necks are not too scooped as with some other tops from other companies. The quality is first class and the price reasonable for that quality. One gripe, however, is that you do not do these in a slightly bigger size. I can just about get away with the LL but really would have liked an inch or two bigger, so, come on Kettlewell how about some XL's !
- Marion (14/05/2019)
SIZE: Small COLOUR: BeaujolaisAnother lovely top with good sleeve length and not too scoopy neck line, and usual lovely fabric. Had to send it back as colour - beaujolais - looked far too pink for me. I wondered whether magenta had been sent by mistake?
- Rachel (09/05/2019)
SIZE: Large COLOUR: NightshadeLove these t-shirts Fab colour and fit
- jan (09/05/2019)
SIZE: LL COLOUR: CocoaAm a brand new client and very pleased with my first orders. I hadn't realised how different shades of White can be: I ordered soft White and it is a beautiful "warm" White. The half sleeve is good for an older person like me and the size is accurate. The scoop is not too low. I find it good value for money as the excellent quality hits the eye. I know it will last.
- julia (07/05/2019)
SIZE: Small COLOUR: Bright TealI initially ordered this I’d a size XS (I am a size 8), but it was too tight across the bust. It took a while for the replacement to arrive but I’m very happy with it . Lovely colour and fit
- janice (07/05/2019)
SIZE: Large COLOUR: Light AquaI adore the colour of this t shirt but sadly not the shape. It’s fine if you’re very slim but I’m afraid I’m average and so it shows up my tummy. The top and the sleeves are both too long for me. Kettlewell, please, please can we have a looser fitting top in light aqua please?!!
- Ruth (29/04/2019)
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: Bright TealLove the colour and the quality of the fabric. It is more stretchy than I imagined so not as flattering as I hoped. Expensive for a t shirt.
- Elizabeth (23/04/2019)
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: Light AquaI ordered a medium and it was a perfect fit. I am very pleased with my purchase. I love the colour and the material is very nice.
- Graldine (22/04/2019)
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: Bright NavyI am very happy with my t-shirt. I tried the small size first but it was very snug and I exchanged it for medium which is perfect. The colour was also good. I wanted a bright navy. Some other makes are very dark. I shall certainly order more colours for summer . The half sleeves and small scoop neck are very flattering.
- Brenda (17/04/2019)
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: Light AquaI was really pleased to see the length of sleeve on these tee shirts, As you get to a certain age, it's nice to feel the top of arms are covered. I haven't worn them yet but, the colour choice is good and quality is as always, well worth the money you pay for a tee shirt. I bought two one in grey and aqua blue and will purchase others.
- Pam (15/04/2019)
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: Mint IceI have several of these lovely Ts. I first bought the medium and it fitted well but then decided to try the large. This looked good but was looser . ( I am 37 bust) I have many colours (winter) and wear them when I teach yoga. I feel good in them.
- Tricia (15/04/2019)
SIZE: Large COLOUR: Bright NavyI think I now own one in every one of my colours ! They are just perfect for me - standard size 14 & a Summer. Excellent for office Spring and Summer wear, as they sit easily under a cardi or jacket and wash very well too. Just love all the blues & pinks and get many compliments. Thank you Kettlewell from rescuing me from the Fashion Police !
- Kim (07/04/2019)
SIZE: LL COLOUR: WatermelonHave just bought my first Kettlewell top, a scoop 1/2 sleeve LL in watermelon. The 1/2 sleeve and the scoop neck are very flattering and it is wonderful to be able to go for both of these and still have a great choice of colours. The quality is excellent and I’m thrilled. I shall be buying all my t-shirts from Kettlewell in future because the range and subtlety of the colours available makes it possible to plan an outfit that really works for me.
- Penny (01/04/2019)
SIZE: Large COLOUR: Bright TealGood quality top/ t shirt. Not thick like cotton but washes and drys well. A little bit smarter than just a T Shirt. Scoop neck has good coverage. Thank you Kettlewell we do not all want to expose all. Will buy more for my essential wardrobe. Great colour for us dark Summer's.
- Vicki (31/03/2019)
SIZE: Large COLOUR: Bright TealI ordered this in a medium but it is quite close fitting so I changed it for large. This fitted perfectly. The sleeves are a flattering length and the overall length is good too. I love the colour and the quality.
- Alison (28/03/2019)
SIZE: LLExcellent quality, could have gone down to an L as fairly generous fit. Like the sleeve length and neckline
- Sandra (25/03/2019)
SIZE: Large COLOUR: NightshadeA really useful top. A step up from a t shirt. I bought it in Nightshade which is a colour I have never tried before but it looks great- just discovered today that it goes really well with camel. The scoop neck is just right for those of us getting on a bit- I find some of Kettlewell's V and scoop necks too revealing for my age (66). I will be investing in more colours through the summer.
- Deborah (21/03/2019)
SIZE: X Small COLOUR: Cobalt BlueWell, this top is so good I had to get one in another colour - the most ravishing shade of cobalt blue! Beautiful quality and fit, and my monkey-like (had to use a different word from skinny, and have you noticed how monkeys have quite slim arms?) arms are hidden by the sleeves.
- Katharine (15/11/2018)
SIZE: X Small COLOUR: French GreyThis top is delightful! Wonderful quality as usual, and an unusual but great colour. The sleeve length is good for me as I have skinny arms!
- Katharine Campbell (30/08/2018)
SIZE: X Small COLOUR: FuchsiaI really like this t-shirt. The sleeves are a good length for my rather skinny arms, and the fit is very good for me. The quality of the material is lovely too.
- Katharine Campbell (27/08/2018)
SIZE: Large COLOUR: French GreyI returned this top as although the quality of the material was lovely and soft the style did not suit me.
- Jane Hopkinson (25/07/2018)Lovely top. I especially like the longer sleeves as I now have flabby upper arms so dislike very short sleeved t shirts. I ordered the large as I prefer a slightly looser fit but did in fact just take in the sleeves a tiny bit for a better fit.
- Pam (23/07/2018)Yes the fabric is thin, but flesh coloured underwear sorts that. I really liked the sleeve length, and the overall length of the top, but sadly the neckline didn't quite sit right for me. I think my bony neckline is better suited to a higher, narrower cut, so nothing wrong with the top - I thought the style quite smart and easily dressed up.
- Jane (15/06/2018)I have just bought two tops and a cardigan. The material is lovely to the touch and the colours are great especially the cantaloupe colour which is quite unusual. June Richards 12/06/2018
- Mrs J A Richards (12/06/2018)These t shirts are certainly worth the extra money paid. The quality is lovely and they wash really well. But of course most of all you get the colour that really suits your palette. They are also a good length which is great as I am long in body and short in leg
- Jane Williams (04/06/2018)Excellent quality and fits beautifully. Lovely colours.
- Mary Rhead (04/06/2018)Nice tops, good colour choices and love the sleeve length. However, I have previously bought the double fronted tops, which are the same style but much better fabric, and lasted really well. These are quite thin in comparison, but will keep as I like the style.
- Amanda (01/06/2018)Fantastic quality and fit, and lovely colours.
- gillian jacquin (29/05/2018)Beautiful cantaloupe colour but the material is far too thin (must wear skin-tone bra). For the price I’d expect non see-through cotton. I love the sleeve length though as well as the nice gently-fitted shape. I bought small, fits perfectly but slightly too long for my 5ft 2in height.
- Celia (28/05/2018)I love the French Grey colour but have resisted buying this top for some time as I’ve found the modal material too thin in the past. I see that others have commented on this here, especially with the lighter colours. However, I was pleasantly surprised when my French Grey one arrived as the weight is much better than I expected and fine for me. I’m really pleased with the style and the drape and I do like the 1/2 sleeve. Still resisting the ice blue and pink because of the comments on the fabric though.
- Pat Anderson (28/05/2018)Nice weight, treetop is a bright but not light green. Could be dressed up or down. Quite fitted and I like the sleeve length. Kettlewell tops are pricey but the quality is worth it. I've been buying from you for nearly 3 years and the first tops I bought are still going strong!
- Catherine (26/05/2018)Very pleased with the 1/2 sleeve tee shirt, I was worried it would swamp me as I am not tall but it is ok. I chose Primrose to wear with a skirt from M&S and they look good together. It was a lot to pay for a tee shirt, but the quality is good and the colour just right.
- Cathy (24/05/2018)Great top, good quality jersey, fits true to size . Nice to get something in brilliant white and also washes great .
- Victoria King (24/05/2018)Love the colours and styles however quality of fabric disappointing.
- Bre (24/05/2018)I loved the quality of this t-shirt. Lovely material with just a little stretch. It was also a perfect length for me. I am 5’2” and have found other brand t-shirts far too long this season. I love the range of colours on offer. This was my first purchase from Kettlewell but it will not be my last.
- Maria Aldred (23/05/2018)Ordered in the cantaloupe which is a very pretty colour. Unfortunately I found the fabric to be too clingy in my usual size and so have returned. Happy to have some elastane but perhaps not so much as to spoil the fit.
- BrandyJ (20/05/2018)I love Kettlewell colours and was looking for a cream/ off white tee shirt but the thin material in this made the fit unflattering. It had to go back.
- Lynn Shelley (18/05/2018)This is a really useful top. Fits perfectly and is comfortable. Sleeve length perfect, body length just right. Have bought several colours so far.
- Gillian (17/05/2018)Very pleased with my recent purchase of the Breton Yellow stripe top. Many years ago I had my colours done and knew that I was spring. Great to find a company who do colours for each season. I did return the scoop Cantaloupe T shirt as the style did not suit me. Better with Vneck.
- Jeanette Healey (15/05/2018)Even though I love everything about this top, the colour(ice blue) and the design, I do agree with the other reviews that the material is quite fine, hence you would need to wear a plain t-shirt bra underneath and probably a nude one at that. I have decided to keep it but will probably go for the double front ones next time.
- HelenH (14/05/2018)Good colours although I was after a green as well (spring). As usual they are too long but you can position the hem on hips then ruffle/ruck the sides or tuck them in. I like the longer short sleeve, better for the older woman! Is a little bit pricey but at least getting the correct colours for a "spring".
- Sue Camm (11/05/2018)I don't like the neckline on the half sleeve scoop as much as the neckline on the three quarter sleeve scoop top, nor the set of the sleeve on the shoulder. Somehow it is not as flattering a fit. The colour French grey is also greyer and less blue than on my three quarter sleeve top. It is still a perfectly useable top, but not a favourite.
- Angela Willcox-Jones (11/05/2018)Sorry but cream too thin for my liking. Will be returning.
- Shelagh (10/05/2018)The vibrancy of the Cobalt and Fuschia is beautiful, and the longer sleeves just perfect to cover my rather plump upper arms. The scoop neckline is the ideal length and the thick cotton holds its shape very well. I will buy another in white as soon as it is back in stock. Highly recommend.
- Mrs Dale (06/05/2018)lovely colour (cantaloupe) for spring, good fit and scoop neck not too low. The material is a little thin but cooler for summer and with a good tee shirt bra underneath it does not show.
- would prefer to be anonymous in review (03/05/2018)Good colour and comfortable fit. Looks good and well made top.
- Mary Dick (30/04/2018)The top is a lovely fit.The neckline and sleeve length are perfect. Bought the primrose but I think the material is a bit thin for the price. Having said that I have a couple of semi scoop three quarter sleeve tops in Cornflower Blue and White and they are absolutely fine so maybe it’s just the primrose in this style.
- Joan Hammill (27/04/2018)loved the colour and the fabric but too long. A friend took it up for me and it's gorgeous now. Please note that most of your t shirts are a bit too long if your'not a skinny minny (I'm not!)
- linda johnson (18/04/2018)Comfortable, well-made excellent range of colours. Sleeve length and neck height just right. Bought 5 in different colours. These tops are a staple in my wardrobe as they wash and wear well.
- Moira Steven (17/04/2018)Exchanged the Primrose for the Soft White as I wanted a "soft" colour not a strong one. This is a nice useful go with anything colour. Even though I am 5ft and size 10 the Kettlewell S always is a great fit on me and this is no exception - neck, sleeves and length are perfect and the fabric is really nice. Maybe a little on the pricey side for a short sleeve top but I can see this being a "go to" in any season with a cardigan or jacket and perhaps a nice scarf like the infinity so I think I will get plenty of use from it so have given it 5 stars.
- Sue (05/04/2018)i loved the style and the colour but the fabric was clingy and unflattering. i was so disappointed at having tom return it.
- IRENE DENNIS-JONES (05/04/2018)I am excited that at last I can buy Kettlewell clothes which actually fit me. I bought the XS and it fits well and the colour is beautiful to go with my Winter wardrobe. I would prefer a shortly shorter sleeve though.
- Christine Perry (04/04/2018)Ordered this in Primrose but the colour was not right on me, seemed to have a green tinge which I didn't like so returned. However the fit was perfect in S, I am size 10 and 5ft so I am awaiting the return in soft white which I hope will be good. I liked the top so much, great fabric, lovely neck and the sleeves were a good length even though I have short arms they weren't too long. As with all Kettlewell tops they are a bit pricey but the quality and fit are so good and you can get such unusual colours they win me over!
- Sue (31/03/2018)I bought this tee in French grey and fushia, and they are both gorgeous. Lovely material, beautiful colours, very flattering, very happy! Great basic for my wardrobe
- Emma (30/03/2018)Love the neckline, sleeve length and colour Bit to see through for me but my mum likes hers
- Gillian Burton (27/03/2018)Small is a perfect fit and the fabric is lovely. Don't normally like 1/2 sleeves but these are really flattering. However I ordered the Primrose as I wanted a soft colour for the summer, the shade isn't what I was expecting as it has a green tinge which I really am not sure about. I can't see another colour in this range that I like so it may be going back which is a shame, if it were in the duck egg I would have it like a shot.
- Sue (26/03/2018)I just bought another one of these T’s. I have one in cream I bought a few years ago and it still looks as good as new and washes really well no ironing. I bought the medium which fits perfectly and I’m a 12/14. Great quality top - investment buy.
- angie (24/03/2018)This is in my favourite Kettlewell fabric. It always looks smooth and neat. This top has a nice scoop neckline and could be worn casually or as part of a smarter outfit.
- Barbara (21/03/2018)The half sleeve top is a summer staple in my wardrobe. this is the first time I have bought scoop necked tops for some time....I love the square 1/2 sleeve tops which are slightly thicker but they don't seem available at the moment. I'm happy with my purchases and I'm sure they will get plenty of wear.
- Beverley (21/03/2018)Looks so much nicer than a regular T-shirt, due to the longer sleeve length; soft and smooth fabric, and deep dye of the material which we winters need. I got this in small (I'm size 10 on top), lovely rich shade of cobalt blue. It drapes better than other Kettlewell tops for me, especially at the back. I think this would look smart enough for evening, worn with some nice jewellery.
- Pianogirl (21/03/2018)This T shirt is very good value and fitted me well, I am a size 10 and tried the small size. However the half sleeve really didn't suit me, I think it would look better on a tall person so unfortunately I had to return it
- Sonja Armstrong (20/03/2018)Beautifully made t-shirt in very good quality fabric. Lovely fit, colour and style. The longer length sleeve is most welcome.
- Rosie (14/03/2018)Scoop neck is not as low as other scoop necks products. I would prefer a lower neck. there are few products offered with low necks!
- Julia (13/03/2018)