Reviews of Merino Crossover
Add your review
We want you to be delighted with your purchases but if you do have any problems, please contact Kettlewell before submitting a review as we are always happy to resolve any issues you may have experienced. All reviews are posted using forenames/initials only and may be used for marketing purposes.
SIZE: Large COLOUR: Kelly GreenI bought this sweater because Melissa was wearing it in an FB post with the melon sorbet lace trim tee. The kelly green is beautiful. If I hadn't seen her sporting this combination, I never would have considered the crossover or the color kelly green. I am not a romantic and the crossover usually works better for those types. However, it looks great with or without the tee underneath. I am a size 14 US and I purchased L which fits perfectly. The sweater could be a bit longer even for my 5'1" stature. If I were bigger busted or taller I would order up a size. The fabric is the typical nice lightweight merino quality I have come to expect with Kettlewell.
- Marsha (18/06/2020)
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: SapphireI am usually a size 12-14 and wear Medium in Kettlewell. I ordered this in 2 favourite colours in a Medium, however they were soo large I had to return them. I did re-order in a Small (which is still very generous) but the original colours I wanted were no longer available. Although a little annoying, all the colours in the right season are gorgeous and I wear both sweaters all the time.
- Lisa (04/06/2020)
SIZE: X Small COLOUR: SapphireI discovered Kettlewell only a few months ago and held off buying these sweaters because they were not on sale. When I saw these sweaters were selling out at full price, I took the plunge and bought two (in Sapphire and Brilliant Blue) and I have to say they were worth the price. The merino wool is itch-free and is constructed very well. I am curvy/pear shaped and this style really shows off my waistline; it is extremely flattering. I hope this style will be brought back again for fall 2020 as I would love to collect more colors. For reference, I am a US size 2 and the XS fits perfectly!
- Eileen S. (29/02/2020)
SIZE: Small COLOUR: Kelly GreenBought this lovely jumper in Kelly Green. Was then going to buy a few more but now the colours I was going to get are not available anymore. Bring back the red and other Spring beautiful colours.
- Vicki (27/02/2020)
SIZE: LargeI bought the large jumper in Kelly green. It fits beautifully and the colour is gorgeous. I absolutely love it along with the Kelly Green scarf.
- Nadine (27/01/2020)
SIZE: LL COLOUR: Rumba RedI’ve been thinking about purchasing from Kettlewell for a few months but finally did it in January. I am so happy that I did!! I love, love, love the quality and the richness of the colors. I was trained in color analysis when I was 20. I am a winter and recently decided to stop dyeing my natural dark brown (and grey) hair a chestnut-auburn brown. I knew I needed to bring even more jewel tones and classic bold styling into my wardrobe now that I am 50. Kettlewell colors is just what I needed to refresh my natural beauty. I love this sweater so much I just purchased 2 more in navy and dark emerald. Thank you. Thank you Kettlewell.. For US women- I am a 14 and the LL is the perfect size.
- Karen (25/01/2020)
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: PoppyLast minute preChristmas purchase but I’ve hardly taken it off since it arrived! My fourth merino jumper in this style so I know it’s a winner style-wise. The poppy is a fabulous colour that brightens up my day in these dark months- it’s a wow for me too.
- Kate (01/01/2020)
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: Ultra VioletI bought this lovely sweater in Ultra Violet while it was in stock. The color is absolutely stunning and I wish Kettlewell would do more pieces in their collection with it! The piece itself is lovely, a fine gauge knit and very lightweight so it’s appropriate for a wide range of temperatures. I live in Texas so it is perfect as our winters are not bitterly cold. I ordered a medium which has been my standard size in many Kettlewell pieces and I found this particular garment to be a little larger than usual. That was quite a shock being that I’m very full busted (32DDD) and I was concerned about the wrap style being too revealing. Other than it being a little bigger than usual, the style was very flattering and wasn’t inappropriate in any way. I’m very pleased, but I think I would order a size small the next go round!
- CC (01/01/2020)
SIZE: Large COLOUR: Marine NavyI love this top its warm smart and the exact right style for me.... the colours are a bonus i have two of these tops already and i have only been a customer since October . I do hope i can purchase another in the sale...
- Suzanne (30/12/2019)
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: Rumba RedI’m 5’ 2” and a size 12, and the medium is a great fit. This top looks and feels fab and I will certainly be looking to see what other colors I might buy it in.
- Suzi (23/12/2019)
SIZE: Large COLOUR: ConkerLovely jumper! Have shied away from pure wool for years as find it too warm, but this is just right, warm enough without being too warm!, thick or heavy . And not itchy! Have just re-ordered in another colour.
- Deborah (20/12/2019)
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: PoppyRecently purchased the red merino crossover (previously bought the sapphire). I have not worn the new jumper but it is a beautiful fit and a lovely colour. Perfect for Christmas. Obviously not washed it either, but I am sure it will be fine with a gentle wash.
- Elaine (11/12/2019)
Reply from Kettlewell - Remember to wash in cool/cold water and it will be fine. You can either wash by hand or in the machine on the wool setting. Merino wool does not like heat!
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: ConkerReally lovely wrap style jumper. Good quality and the wrap/crossover front makes it a little bit different to the standard jumpers out there. This is a classic style really and a wardrobe stable. A tad bit on the expensive side though given there are 100% cashmere jumpers out there for similar prices so although lovely won't be purchasing many of these.
- Liz (04/12/2019)
SIZE: MediumI am between 12 and 14 UK Sizes (5'6" just under 10 Stone) and sizing is a gamble. I opted for Medium and it is perfect. A flattering garment and not too low so I don't need a camisole underneath. I'm an autumn and chose Poppy and I feel it makes skin and eyes "sparkle". It is not itchy wool either...it feels like another soft skin on a cold day. Lovely! A cut above the rest.
- Veronica (03/12/2019)
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: Dark EmeraldI love the Merino Crossover in Emerald (WI). I'm 5' 6" and about 140 pounds / 63 Kg. I bought this in a size M (US Medium / 8) and the fit is great. The fabric is great too. I'd love to see more items in Merino that are 'winter' weight. SC in the US is still cold in Winter.
- Linda (22/11/2019)
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: Marine NavyVery pleased with this jumper. Stylish and flattering. The crossover v neck isn't too low so I don't have to wear a camisole underneath. Light weight but warm. I'm a size 12 in tops and ordered the M which fits perfectly. The marine navy is similar to a light teal.
- Lorraine (20/11/2019)
SIZE: Small COLOUR: Brilliant BlueI bought this top to go with a previous purchase, the blue check skirt, it matches perfectly . I chose the small after reading reviews/comments ( I usually have a medium). It’s a lovely fit & style, comfy too.
- Jo (20/11/2019)
SIZE: LL COLOUR: Ultra VioletJust love these, I've got quite a few and they are so flattering. Desperate to get more colours in this range as they are lovely and soft. Great to wear with jeans, but smart enough for most occasions. V neck more flattering on the larger bust. Please let us have more Spring Colours. Bought two of these on this occasion from the Spring range a bright green and ultra violet. Bought the Ultra Violet in L as they didn't have any LL but this is too tight and I've returned it for a larger size. I'm a 16 and I tend to go LL
- Gill (20/11/2019)
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: SapphireBest jumper I have ever bought. Have not washed it yet but I am sure with careful washing it will be fine. Lovely and cosy and have received compliments when wearing it.
- Elaine (18/11/2019)
SIZE: Large COLOUR: Brilliant BlueNot sure that this is a colour for winters, so it will be returned. I like the cosy feel but the crossover neck lies very flat at the front, appearing too big, and the garment pulls at the side. However, I have this top in sapphire and love it for the colour! 💙
- Chris (18/11/2019)
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: Dark AmethystLoved the colour and warmth, but it is too small so has to go back.
- Cay (18/11/2019)
SIZE: LL COLOUR: Brilliant BlueI bought the merino crossover in brilliant blue .absolutely lovely colour and quality. I am 5'8" and normally a size 16. The LL was a good length on me with room for a camiisole under and hides the lumps and bumps. I will be getting another sping colour very soon
- Janet (16/11/2019)
SIZE: Small COLOUR: Rumba RedLove my new Merino crossover, have been waiting for a crossover in the Rumba Red spectrum- and this one was worth the wait. It is a beautiful colour and I'm a size 10 (formerly 12) so ordered one of each. Tried the Small on first and perfect fit in the body (I'm 5'2 and normally choose 3/4 sleeve lengths) this full length sleeve on me a little bit long, but not an issue. Extremely flattering. Warm yet lightweight. Gorgeous quality. Please Kettlewell do one in a lighter summer weight with either short or 3/4 sleeves too - or even both!!! Recommend. Returned the Medium for refund.
- Noélle (16/11/2019)
SIZE: X Small COLOUR: SapphireThis is a beautiful sweater. I'm size 8 and the XS is perfect, in fact this is the first fixed wrap style top that has fitted me without the need of a safety pin to stop the neckline gaping. I would love one of the Ziggy sweaters but size XS is not available and some customers have downsized so I suspect the size small will be just too big. This was my first experience of shopping with Kettlewell, the quality is excellent and I already have my eye on several possible future purchases.
- Glynis (16/11/2019)
SIZE: Large COLOUR: Dark AmethystWarm and stylish with just enough detail to dress up or keep casual. Only the price stops me buying every colour in my season!
- ICOG (13/11/2019)
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: Ultra VioletGreat fit, really comfortable and much admired by friends.
- Helen (12/11/2019)
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: Dark EmeraldLovely jumper. Ideal for work and earned me lots of compliments. Would buy other items in this colour if were available as it goes so well with my preferred neutral of navy.
- Debbie (06/11/2019)
SIZE: Large COLOUR: SapphireGreat quality, lovely colour. I had to size up with this from M to L due to the fitted style of the jumper. I am usually a M (12-14), but the L covered all the ‘lumps and bumps’!! Overall, really pleased with this purchase.
- Louise (05/11/2019)
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: Ultra VioletA beautifully made garment, but the style made me look tubby and the neck gaped. I'm a 12 and ordered a medium. A small might have looked better, but returned it.
- Treebee (30/10/2019)
SIZE: Large COLOUR: Dark AmethystThis is the second of these jumpers that I have bought and I love the style and the quality of them. It is warm and soft but fits well and looks stylish with it's wrap over front and fitted waist. Great with jeans or smart trousers or skirt. I have this now in two shade of pink but would love to see it in a really rich teal. I hope to buy more in the future, so come on, more colours please!
- Carol (28/10/2019)
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: Dark EmeraldThe dark emerald was a new colour addition to my wardrobe - not sure if it would work but worn with a skirt and jeans and looks lovely. Will try a size smaller for my next purchase. Happy with purchase
- Carole (28/10/2019)
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: Marine NavyThe Marine Navy is a lovely colour. The medium size was too big for me and too low cut. I have changed it for a small size which is a much better fit but still a low cut for those of us who are more mature
- Jean (22/10/2019)
SIZE: Small COLOUR: Rumba RedI am very happy with this jumper - it’s a lovely wrap style, not easy to find! I love the colour and may buy the marine navy next.
- Deborah (14/10/2019)
SIZE: X Small COLOUR: Kelly GreenA beautiful, soft and warm jumper. It is stylishly fitted, not bulky at all and really cosy. It can be dressed up or down. The Kelly green is a super colour for paintbox Spring.
- Maria (14/10/2019)I have a few of these now and have just purchased another in Kerry green. It’s a fabulous colour. It’s a joy to wear!
- Finella (13/10/2019)
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: Brilliant BlueRecently bought this in Brilliant Blue - I already have oatmeal and yellow - and find these so useful. Flattering fit and great for layering up. Love the fact that there are beautiful spring colours from Kettlewell during the autumn and winter months when most fashion is in the wrong colour pallette for me.
- Vivien (13/10/2019)
SIZE: Large COLOUR: Brilliant BlueLove, love this jumper. I am a Spring and this beautiful blue is so cheerful and vibrant. The crossover style is flattering and suits my Classic style. I chose the merino wool because I really feel the cold and my infinity scarves will keep my neck warm as it turns chillier. Thank you Kettlewell!
- Gill (13/10/2019)
SIZE: LL COLOUR: Ultra VioletThis is my second jumper of this flattering crossover style. The ultraviolet is a beautiful rich jewel shade and the merino wool gives the jumper a soft and luxurious feel. It's smart enough for both a work and weekend outfit. A great addition to any wardrobe.
- Julie (13/10/2019)
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: Marine NavyBeautiful jumper. I half expected to be returning it as so many Kettlewell items are very long , but this wasn't the case with this jumper . The marine navy colour is lovely and the cut is flattering. I'm a 12-14 ,5ft 3in and the medium was perfect. I love Kettlewell clothes but they do work out expensive when you need to factor in an extra £14 or so to have them shortened. Please start a petite range .
- Karen (13/10/2019)
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: Marine NavyMarine navy is a lovely greeny blue. Very happy with the length which often I have problems with at 5'10" - this is long enough to not leave an exposed midriff when moving, but not too long so it looks art and if you want to wear a slightly longer cami underneath it can be visible. The knit is soft and stretchy so it's comfortable and doesn't sag at the elbows during the day.
- Anne (13/10/2019)
SIZE: X Small COLOUR: SapphireI really wanted to like this jumper as the colour is stunning and I love the crossover style.... but the XS swamped me: it was baggy, particularly around the bust, so the crossover was very high and the sleeves could have served as gloves too. I am a size 8 but at 5ft1in too small for this style. I also suspect that the wool would have irritated if I'd worn it for any length of time. A pity as the cotton jersey crossover with 3/4 sleeves is perfect in an XS.
- S E A (12/10/2019)
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: ConkerThis sweater is soft and warm, not at all itchy, and the conker is a beautiful color for an autumn. It has a relaxed fit, so if you are between sizes, size down. I bought the medium, and because I am busty, I will need to wear a cami under it. The cross over does show a fair amount of cleavage for those of us who are well endowed, primarily because the side of the sweater next to the skin in the cross over has to fit under the breast, which pulls the v-neck open.
- Marilyn (10/10/2019)
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: Kelly GreenStunning! Am delighted with the kelly green sweater. I'm size 10/12 and ordered both S and M. Have kept the S and couldn't resist exchanging the M for another colour.
- Josie (06/10/2019)
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: Brilliant BlueI am a size 12, Blue Spring (HOC), and bought this in 'M' in both Kelly Green & Brilliant Blue, which are lovely Spring colours. However, I also tried the Ultra Violet, which was far too dark and cool for me as a Spring, and would a great colour for a Winter imho, so I returned it. It is a warm, finely knitted sweater. I have a relatively small waist and broad shoulders, and the style is ideal - relaxed fit but flattering.
- Sian (05/10/2019)
SIZE: Small COLOUR: Marine NavyI was really excited about this cross-over merino sweater, having dithered for ages about ordering it due to the high price. I chose marine navy in size small, I'm size 8-10 and soft summer.. I'm afraid that I was very disappointed with it. The merino yarn wasn't soft at all, the colour was darker than I expected and not flattering, and the sweater was too long and ended at my widest point. Sadly returned.
- Penny (05/10/2019)
SIZE: Small COLOUR: Marine NavyLove the marine navy colour and the mid weight merino wool. I think the folds actually emphasise a rounded tummy if not arranged carefully, which is disappointing. Would love to see this as a standard V neck jumper. I’m size 10 and the small fits well, not too clingy but definitely not loose.
- Toots (02/10/2019)
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: Marine NavySuch a lovely sweater, shows off the figure without being too fitted and looks wonderful with a matching merino scarf. I also bought the silky crew to wear underneath for cooler months and am very happy with the complete ensemble!!
- Sue (16/09/2019)
SIZE: Small COLOUR: Kelly GreenLovely colour. I have a few from last season and they are great for work.
- Finella (15/09/2019)
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: Brilliant BlueI didn't read the washing instructions and washed this on the wool cycle in the washing machine, it came out like felt and about the right size for an 8 year old. It looked lovely while I had it but only got two wears out of it. I know it is my own fault but I won't buy another as there is no space for hand washing in my life.
- Sally (07/09/2019)
Reply from Kettlewell - I'm sorry to hear this. Please do remember it is the heat that causes wool to shrink, therefore we advise washing in cool/cold water. It is quite safe to machine wash on a wool cycle as long as the setting is on cold.
SIZE: Large COLOUR: SapphireThis sapphire crossover is a stunning colour. It looks well made and feels warm, but is perhaps a little expensive?
- Christina (01/09/2019)
SIZE: Large COLOUR: Lilac PinkAbsolutely delighted with this jumper, beautiful design, very flattering and lovely soft wool, one to really treasure. Very pleased with the colour and actually nicer than I imagined. I hope it’s in the autumn and winter collection in lots of beautiful colours, I look forward to choosing some more.
- Carol (28/06/2019)
SIZE: Large COLOUR: Ice BlueThis is a gorgeous top. It's a bit longer than the jersey wrap top which is perfect if you're tall, and goes well with pencil skirts for work or jeans for casual.
- Anne (30/04/2019)
SIZE: Large COLOUR: Ice BlueSize 14 and the large is perfect. This jumper is lovely - soft, stylish and flattering.
- Anne (18/04/2019)
SIZE: LLOrdered the blue version of this jumper in LL for my 16-18 figure. Fits beautifully, very soft and comfortable. Received lots of compliments. I wear it with a camisole underneath as I find it just a little too revealing. Am about to buy it in other colours
- Sue (16/04/2019)
SIZE: SmallLove the sweater! Of course the colour is gorgeous, but the wool is also lovely and doesn’t feel cheap at all. Quite a flattering cut as well, and shipping was so fast!
- Sarah S (27/01/2019)
SIZE: Large COLOUR: Bright JadeI love these jumpers. I now own four! The wool is excellent in quality, does not itch, or bobble. The colours in Autumn all suit me,and my friend who is winter looks stunning in hers. The most surprising thing of all is that we are different body shapes, and the style arranges itself to suit the body, although as a short bodied person I would have liked them 2 inches shorter in length for utter perfection. Please Kettlewell can you do them in pure cotton jersey for summer.
- Stella (31/12/2018)
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: Rustic Red MarlI am so impressed with these jumpers I have bought 4 in different autumn colours. The quality is excellent: soft to wear and washes well. Flattering style for a larger bust.
- Alison (13/12/2018)
SIZE: LL COLOUR: Cobalt BlueUnexpectedly happy with this purchase. Ideal for the office in colder weather. Fit was great both length and width, and it isn't either baggy or too tight. Worn with a Vanilla long camisole underneath and a yellow scarf.
- Tori (13/12/2018)
SIZE: Small COLOUR: EmeraldAnother Kettlewell success. Emerald in small, lovely jewel colour and a perfect fit for me, a fairly standard size 10. Sleeves a good length, not part way up my arm, crossover fits nicely and is just the right height.
- Janet (11/12/2018)
SIZE: Large COLOUR: Cobalt BlueLovely colour & quality and a Large size is a generous 14 - 16. May require a Camisole underneath.
- Hannah (11/12/2018)
SIZE: LL COLOUR: Cobalt BlueGorgeous.this is perfect. Long sleeves and crossover top not too loose and unlike the cotton one itis genuinely roomy enough for me to were a camisole underneath. Fabric is good. Colours sold out quite quickly.
- Jacqueline (11/12/2018)
SIZE: Small COLOUR: Bright JadeLovely smart jumper, flattering fit. I'm 5'2'' size 10/12 and the small fits perfectly. Not too low. Feels nice and warm.
- Lesley (10/12/2018)
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: Ice BlueIt's a very nice top quality wool and fits well. I usually buy Medium from Kettlewell, as I did with this. It's a good size in this design, not skin tight and so flattering for a big bust. Recommended. I love it with Navy, Black and grey. It's a super colour for Winters
- Ali D (10/12/2018)
SIZE: Small COLOUR: Cobalt BlueLove these tops! I now have three in various and most beautiful colours. They are not bulky but still beautifully warm and cosy. As always, the colours are the winning element- so vibrant and pretty. Thank you Kettlewell!
- Lucy (10/12/2018)
SIZE: Small COLOUR: Rustic Red MarlI am a petite size 12 with 30FF bust. Unfortunately the medium was too big and the small too small; arms were too long and baggy in the medium, and size small was too tight around my chest. Such a shame as the autumn colours were really fabulous. I look better in bright vibrant autumn colours so very much hoping to see more of these in future. Thank you.
- Catherine (03/12/2018)
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: Ice BlueJust love it. It fits perfectly and the quality and colour is exactly what I wanted, I will definitely buy more from this company
- Amanda (28/11/2018)
SIZE: Large COLOUR: Rustic Red MarlI hesitated before ordering as Kettlewell tops are usually too long for me. This top is long too, but because it is made of 100% wool, it is much more adjustable. The fabric is warm and of good quality,and the colour is lovely. I ordered another in Indian ochre, and I would like more, but sadly the other Autumn colours have sold out. There is no elastane or other clammy uncomfortable man made fibre in this garment thank goodness! Please Kettlewell may we have some 100% cotton summer tops like this?
- Stella (28/11/2018)
SIZE: Large COLOUR: True TealThis is a fabulous jumper - cosy and warm and it fits really well. The large is a snug fit but I can still get a thin long sleeve top underneath it. So pleased with that I bought another in a different colour.
- Kate (26/11/2018)
SIZE: Small COLOUR: Bright JadeVery pleased with this. Not tried the merino before. The crossover is neat and not too low. I would prefer sleeves just a bit shorter as these can't easily be turned back to look stylish.
- Kerry (19/11/2018)
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: Cobalt BlueThese jumpers are very flattering as they are so fitted. You can ring the changes by wearing different tops underneath. I like the medium even though I am a 12 - 14. I have it in bright coral, cobalt blue and have now ordered it in bright jade. I aIso have the summer version in strawberry and blue marl. You could say I am a fan! Very good for hourglass figures and can be worn over a skirt or jeans.
- Scruffy (19/11/2018)
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: Cobalt BlueVery pleased with this jumper. Flattering and a good fit. The colour is lovely. Another winner from Kettlewell.
- Elizabeth (15/11/2018)
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: True TealA lovely style which is very flattering to an hour glass shaped figure. The wool is a lovely weight, light but warm and it washes very well.
- Maggie (13/11/2018)
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: True TealThis is a beautiful top and fitted me perfectly, but unfortunately it proved too itchy for me.
- Chris (05/11/2018)
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: Cobalt BlueLovely colour I have four of these now in royal purple, bright coral, silver grey and this latest one in cobalt. I am size 14 but find the medium in these fits well and I like to wear them over a silky polo top.
- anne (31/10/2018)
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: Rustic Red MarlThe rustic red marl is a beautiful red for autumns. Lovely quality and a superb style if you are quite busty.
- Alison (22/10/2018)
SIZE: Small COLOUR: Ice BlueVery happy with purchase. This cross-over style is a favourite of mine and so happy to find it in a range of flattering colours. This pale blue is smart enough with a skirt for business or over jeans at the weekend. Excellent quality and fit. I would wear it without a cami underneath so good for me.
- A-M (13/10/2018)
SIZE: Small COLOUR: Rustic Red MarlGorgeous colour and a nice fit. Just right - I'm a bit busty and hate having to pin wraps together or hunt for a camisole. Really good quality.
- Liz (09/10/2018)
SIZE: LL COLOUR: True TealBeautiful sweater, beautiful colour! Very flattering. Not bulky so will be great under a jacket. I will wear this a LOT!
- Patricia McKenzie (25/09/2018)
SIZE: Large COLOUR: Rustic Red MarlRustic Red Marl is a rich vibrant autumn colour that adds a depth to the autumn wardrobe. The Merino Crossover is a soft wool garment that frames the figure, giving an appearance of a slimmer silhouette, it fits nicely to the hip. It’s versitility means it can be teamed with jeans and a scarf for a casual look or with a pencil or midi skirt for a more formal one, add your favourite jewellery and you’re good to go. A great basic piece for a capsule wardrobe. I will be adding another colour soon.
- Sue B (24/09/2018)
SIZE: Small COLOUR: Rustic Red MarlI ordered the rustic red which is a soft but bright Autumn red, which I don't think I have ever spotted in the shops.The shape and fit are very gentle and flattering and I think is at the more soft and ingenue style end. I will probably add a lace cami underneath for more warmth and opportunity for more colour but it could easily be worn without.
- E Brown (23/09/2018)
SIZE: X Small COLOUR: True TealI have some Kettlewell tops in this style which I really like, so the jumper version looked like a perfect alternative for the colder weather. There was such a wide range of lovely colours that I ordered three - one each in True Teal, Bright Jade and Lilac Pink. Unfortunately the XS was far too large - I was so disappointed! I also found that the crossover is very high up, so you wouldn't be able to see a cami worn underneath unless it was pretty high-necked.
- Clare O'Loghlen (22/09/2018)
SIZE: Large COLOUR: Bright JadeI am pleased with my merino crossover as a Spring I am very glad to find a warm top in a colour that is good for me! I find it true to size and the length good. I have already worn it once and it will be perfect when the cold months arrive.
- Amanda J (17/09/2018)
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: Rustic Red MarlI already have one of these knits in Indian Ochre so knew I would love it in Rustic Red - and I did. Very cosy jumper and I like the gathers as they hide a multitude of sins! I also bought the Tulip Knit Scarf which goes beautifully with it.
- Irene Thomas (14/09/2018)
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: Bright JadeI love these tops and live in them all winter, so I was delighted to see the new autumn colours, particularly for blue autumns, who didn't have very much choice last year. Not worn it yet but like my others, will get be a staple in the months to come.
- Kate (14/09/2018)
SIZE: LL COLOUR: Oat MarlManaged to get last LL in Oat Marl, which was very pleased about. Love the Crossover effect without the hassle of the ties and also love the V neck. Good quality, and warm and true to size. I Am so pleased with it I have ordered another one in Bright Coral and may order a further one in Cobalt Blue. Also it was Delivered within 3 days of ordering. Being a Blue Spring, and supposedly the hardest to buy clothes for, I dread this time of year and the depressing sea of black, charcoal grey and very dark navy that completely swamps the High Street Stores. To find somewhere where I can buy my colours all year round and not just in springtime is just such a relief, and it is so liberating to not be tied in to the colours that the High Street dictates we should all wear.
- Caroline Smith (11/09/2018)
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: Rustic Red MarlI was delighted to see the rustic red for autumns but it looks a bit pink to me so I'm returning it. Also the wrap waist just didn't look right on me, I think the heavier knit adds too much bulk. Quality is very good.
- Caroline (06/09/2018)
SIZE: LL COLOUR: Indian OchreLoved the Indian Ochre colour and crossover style, but somehow the colour did not work for me. I am happy that Kettlewell has added more merino knitwear, as the colours and styles are gorgeous, with colours one never sees elsewhere.
- Lynn Michaelson (03/09/2018)
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: Rustic Red MarlSo pleased to see the lovely new Autumn colours in merino for this season. Unfortunately the gathers at the waist didn't sit properly on me so had to return.
- Barbara (31/08/2018)
SIZE: Large COLOUR: Mixed SpiceI absolutely love these tops. They are so flattering and never thought they would suit me but they are fabulous.to wear! One of my Kettlewell favourites.
- MD (23/08/2018)This is a lovely warm knit jumper in a gorgeous colour (coral). Although it’s not bulky, it is extremely warm. As usual with Kettlewell garments, the colour is stunning.
- Lucy (02/07/2018)Love the Merino crossover jumpers. I now have two of them, one in Oatmeal and one in Navy. Very happy with fit, quality and of course colour. I know that I will get a lot of wear from them-both are versatile and warm but lightweight. Just perfect for an Australian winter!!
- Carol Everett (05/06/2018)I have bought two Large Merino crossovers & love them. I am 5ft 5” & size 14. They Look good & fits very well. They are very comfortable. I would definitely buy another one in a different colour.
- Amanda Townsend (05/04/2018)Purchased the Glacier in Small. I am 5 foot 1 inch tall and an hourglass 32D Size 8 in my early 50's. This was close to being a perfect fit for me (just a little long in the body). No requirement for a camisole underneath. Glacier is a most gorgeous pale blue turquoise which looked spot on with my silver white hair. Quality is excellent for the full price. I am sensitive to most wools but have no problem with this. Great change to my cashmeres and silk knits! Will repeat buy this item in a good Summer colour.
- Olwen (10/02/2018)Bought this crossover top some time ago. I find the fit too baggy at the top when the rest fits well and close fitting.
- Jan (03/02/2018)It's very rare for me to review a product but I think these jumpers deserve it. I bought the coral and navy (deep joy to find navy for a spring), early in the season and have been delighted with them.They fit well, wear well and wash with no problem or bobbles. For this quality and choice of colour I feel they are a good price.
- Gill Holloway (17/01/2018)I bought this jumper to replace one I had a washing machine accident with. The previous one was chocolate brown which I loved. Unfortunately that colour is no longer available but the chestnut is a fabulous warm colour. Needless to say I love the fit. The medium is perfect for me as a 14 on the top. Needs a cami underneath.
- Jane Sayers (16/01/2018)I wasn't sure that the style of the merino crossover would suit me, but I couldn't resist the wonderful purple colour. In fact the style is beautiful and the large size fits me perfectly. ( I am a size 14. ) Another successful purchase from Kettlewell . Thank you.
- Carolyn C (22/12/2017)I bought this in Royal Purple as a Christmas present for friend. Beautiful colour for a winter. I love these tops but will have to wait to see whether it suits her.
- autumnbabe (01/12/2017)This is my first purchase from Kettlewell - will definitely be looking to try other style and colours.
- Ann (28/11/2017)Bought this for my mother. Same problem as the cosy merino for me, that is, sleeves too long and baggy. Sent it back.
- JOHANNA SHEARER (27/11/2017)Lovely colour but quality and fit not good enough I’m afraid
- MORAG ROSSI (24/11/2017)I bought the merino crossover in bright coral. This is a fantastic colour for bright springs. I am a size 8-10 and bought the small. I would like it to be a tiny bit more fitted but I do love it. I bought one last year and found the v neck rather low but this new fit suits me better. I am small busted so still need to wear something underneath and am wearing it over a cream or off-white top and it looks great. I dress it up with some rose gold jewellery. I love this year’s spring colours and am trying to justify buying the bright navy and the lobelia as well! A happy customer. Slightly on the expensive side but I realise that providing so many colour options costs more and it’s great being able to buy spring colours throughout the winter. The shops just now are full of muted drab colours which make me look awful!
- Norah Cat (20/11/2017)This is the best product from Kettlewell for me.Although the size small is much too big, I take it in about 2 to 3 cm from the wrist all the line down to the hips on each side and so it looks just great. slim, sleek and very flattering. I bought it in Bright Navy Marl and Glacier (I am a Spring) and soon will get the Oat Marl. The Bright Navy Marl is my absolute favorite. I love the colour Navy Blue an now finally I found one that is not too dark for me.
- Christina Frank (17/11/2017)Ordered in Saffron. Very good fit, much better that earlier crossovers which had been too tight around the middle for me. Beutiful colour, very sofr wool. Will try not to keep for best!
- Irene thomas (16/11/2017)I love the colour of this jumper - I chose the claret (I'm a summer girl) as well as the style. However, I am a small build but found the small is still rather large, especially for this style (crossover) of garment. I would prefer more definition in the shape. Also Kettlewell, you cater for LL ladies, how about the smaller ladies like me? Maybe introduce a SS? That would be good as it's the only thing that stops me ordering more than I do. I do love the jumper so will keep it and maybe add definition with a belt.
- Bernadette, Derbyshire (15/11/2017)Love this top so much that I now have two. Great fit, lovely autumnal colour choices-wish there was more to choose from. Well worth the price tag!
- Carol Sutton (14/11/2017)The medium was a good fit and I am a 12/14 top. Unfortunately the crossover did not sit right on me.
- Barbara (11/11/2017)I am thrilled with my new jumper. It is very flattering and the fit is good. Sometimes as a 14 top I have to order Large but this fits well. It is light but very warm I bought Oat marl and will treat myself to another Autumn shade soon
- Christine Neal (09/11/2017)I do like these merino crossovers - the shape is so flattering. I ordered 3 in coral, purple and glacier in a medium. The coral was bigger than the purple and glacier and I have kept it. I have sent the glacier back to exchange for a large to see if this fits better. The purple was a little too dark for me. The fine merino is a joy.
- Scruffy (31/10/2017)I was expecting a thicker, warmer top, however I have wanted the cross over style top for ages. The underneath layer sags on me a bit.... need bigger boobs obviously!!!!
- Katie Barnes (31/10/2017)Really like the crossover jumpers. I have 3 now royal purple, bright coral and a pale grey from last winters colours. They look equally good with a silky polo, silky crew or a shirt.
- anne c (26/10/2017)Love the wrap over style new customer so cannot comment yet on washing. Would love it if done in Grey bought Bright navy looks very smart.
- Jill Stevens (26/10/2017)I love my crossover sweater. Looks stylish and the colour is great as is the quality. I’ll definitely be buying something else from Kettlewell.
- Edna Martin (25/10/2017)I love the deep red colour of the one I bought and, having worn it now, I love the style. Flattering and comfortable. Will probably buy another colour
- Sue (24/10/2017)LOVE the mixed spice color! A great neutral! Can't wait to see this color in some non-knit tops! I have this top in strawberry and love it.
- wendy wilson schaub (22/10/2017)I've been a Kettlewell fan for many years now, and their tops, whether jersey or wool rarely disappoint. I bought this in the bright pink, which is lovely. In principle I like the style and have bought many jersey crossover tops from Kettlewell. However, I found the fit not as flattering on me as I thought it would be. I'm a fairly slim medium and it looks baggy on me. It is slightly pricey, but then again, the shops just don't provide the right colours in this sort of item, the colour and quality are great, so it is worth paying for this if you are a bit more curvy and can fill it.
- Lis Protherough (20/10/2017)I am wearing this jumper as I type this. It is very comfortable, easy to wear but warm. Think I need it is other colours!!
- Sherrie-jane Jackson (19/10/2017)I expected to love this as have bought the summer merino/cotton version. Maybe because this is pure merino, I found the fit not as flattering on me, a bit tighter (I'm a 12, M) in the bust and arms. Would have to wear a cami (as I do with the summer one) as too low cut but in this version just feel I would get too hot in it. Not as soft as I expected. Loved the oatmeal colour though.
- Jane (18/10/2017)I bought the coral (Spring) merino crossover. It feels comfortable and soft, lovely fit and I didn't feel the need to wear a camisole underneath. Wore it out to lunch at the weekend and received lots of compliments. I will definately will be getting lots of wear out of this one and next year will order another spring colour to add to the collection.
- Katy Kennedy (17/10/2017)I have already written how flattering the new merino crossover is. This time I want to say what a beautiful colour the glacier is. It is a gentle pale blue - not at all pastel sweet. Much less vibrant than my screen monitor shows. Looks amazing. Do give it a try!
- Ann P (16/10/2017)Lovely warm jumper, fits well. Gorgeous colour.Shame it is hand wash.
- Nicki (16/10/2017)I bought the purple crossover and the colour is beautiful. It's a good quality fine merino, so it's warm without bulk. The shape is lovely and as a 10/12 I bought the small and for me it's a perfect fit and I had lots of compliments. I've washed the top by hand using gentle wool detergent and cool water, dried flat on a towel and then did a cool iron. The colour still looks good but the garment has stretched a little, it's not terrible but there is certainly a slightly baggier feel to it which is a shame. These tops are lovely and I'd buy more but they are pricey so I'll have to save up!
- Alexis (16/10/2017)I love the Merino crossover. I now have three in different colours, but the bright navy is the most flattering on me as I am a 'summer'. They are going to be a godsend in chilly weather! I feel the cold more than most, as in winter I'm just not warm enough in polyester or viscose. I have worn and washed them all and they retain their colour and shape (provided they are dried flat). The crossover layers make them a bit fiddly to iron, but the sheer warmth they provide makes them more than worth it. The quality speaks for itself and the sizing is accurate. They look good with pencil skirts and slim-fit trousers.
- Lorna S (12/10/2017)Lovely colours, warm and flattering.
- Nicki (11/10/2017)Loved the deep red colour. Looking forward to my next purchase.
- Julie Evans (10/10/2017)I have just received my top in Carmine Red. It's a lovely colour and a lovely feel to the fabric. I am a size 16-18 with quite a large bust and this fits quite snugly but still manages to be really flattering. I asked my husband if he thought I should get a bigger size....he said 'no, it looks fantastic!' (His eyes actually lit up!.....hmmm!) I know it is quite expensive but the quality speaks for itself and it looks high quality. Lovely to dress up jeans. I will be buying more colours.
- Jane (09/10/2017)From time to time I am lured into buying something from Kettlewell, despite knowing that their idea of extra large (LL) and mine don't tally. I'm at the high end of their sizing bracket. All that happens is that I pay to try something on and feel bad about myself. I really need to stop doing this - but I love the colours
- Amanda (07/10/2017)Very pleased with this top, it’s very flattering! Fits true to size, I have it in the navy, which is a lovely shade. The wool is very soft and nice against ones skin, would highly recommend!
- Maria Pysden (06/10/2017)I have really found an improvement in the fit from previous seasons crossover sweater....and am very pleased with the quality. Thank you. So many companies say 'improved' and nothing has changed!
- Mrs Jacqui Wilcock (04/10/2017)I am a huge Kettlewell fan and I have punched ten long sleeved viscose crossover tops in all the winter colours. Sadly not this merino one. The purple is a wonderful colour, I would have loved to have kept it, because of the colour but the shape is all wrong for me. Too loose round the waist. Not flattering. Thankfully returns are easy with Kettlewell .
- Sandra (26/09/2017)Initially ordered the bright navy marl but exchanged it for Glacier as felt the navy was a touch dark for my light Spring colouring. Glacier a fabulous colour light and clear will go well with denim, navy, grey, red, Teal so very versatile. Size M was right for my usual 12/14, but was certainly fitted, and gave a good shape. Felt the lighter colour would need a cami underneath but would also wear with a tee or shirts. Love it!
- Sarah (25/09/2017)A lovely sweater and gorgeous colour of Bright Navy Marl but sadly not for me, it did nothing for me and I did not like it on myself so having to return in. I also found the sleeves a bit too long. As always it is a very good quality and I am sorry to have to return it.
- Linda (25/09/2017)I had this in the purple last year. I loved it so much I have bought it in carmine and bright navy this year. Great depth of colour, sits well. And so versatile as a contrasting cami underneath makes for a whole wardrobe of colour combinations.
- Nicole (24/09/2017)These had all sold out by the time I had my colours done last year - but I got two of the summer weight versions and have worn them loads. I'm not especially enthralled with the autumn colours available but bought the blue hoping that it would have a little more green in it than it does. However, it's such a lovely fit, and a good colour, that I'm keeping it anyway!
- Kate (23/09/2017)Gorgeous colour and fabric but too long so fit was not right.
- Mel (23/09/2017)I ordered these last year, but wasn't happy with the fit. Decided to chance ordering again this year with the updated fit and so glad I did, lovely slightly fitted jumper which looks great! Already bought bright coral and purple, might have to buy the bright navy too!
- Angela Griffin (23/09/2017)I thought about buying this last winter but due to the reviews on fit I decided not to. I'm very glad I waited. I bought the small size in Marine Blue and am delighted with it, superb colour and good fit. The long sleeve faux wraps are all with a pattern would you do plain ones as you do for the summer as these are a great fit.
- Mary (21/09/2017)I thought long and hard about buying this knit due to the price. Ordered LL in the brown spice - and am thrilled. I can be a L or LL in Kettlewell and chose the LL as I like my knit wear loose. I am very pleased with the jumper. It is not too revealing. Looks great over tees etc. It is also a generous length. Fabulous colour. The quality of the knit is top class, I will be buying in other colours. It is expensive though so 4 stars value and 5 for style and quality.
- Ann P (18/09/2017)First time I have bought one of these, tempted by the Marine Blue colour, and looking forward to wearing it. Lovely slightly unusual colour, great with denim. I'm a generous 14/often a 16 on top and the L is a good fit on me. Not washed yet.
- Aundrea (18/09/2017)The quality and the make we're very. Good. Having bought other stuff from. You I was surprised at the fit. I bought the summer crossover t shirts and they were a perfect fit, but the three ones for the winter were bigger.
- PATRICIA ANNE CRAMPHORN (12/09/2017)This is a really gorgeous top - I'm thrilled with it. I'm a standard size 10, and size Small here fits just right (my only gripe being that the arms could do with being a bit longer). It's pretty expensive so am hoping will wash well. I'm a Winter and have bought the purple and the red - and I can honestly say that the Carmine Red is the most perfect red I've ever found. More styles in Carmine Red please!!
- Helen (04/09/2017)This is a lovely jumper. It looks nice over scoop-necked tops and washes really well. I now have three different colours and they have been great for layering during the winter.
- Corrynne Osborne (13/02/2017)Loved the jumper but sadly I needed the next size down and these were sold out. Fingers crossed that they will come back into stock again. Would also like more spring colours please.
- Vivien Tavener (26/01/2017)I bought this in the burnt orange colour, which is lovely. However, it is a bit too long in the body for me and doesn't sit well - I should have sent it back really. From the other reviews it sounds like this is great on curvy figures, but not on my petite frame unfortunately.
- Susan B (11/01/2017)Fabulous garment but too large. Loved the style and the colour (moroccan blue) but sadly much too large and couldn't size down as I had ordered the Small (I am an 8/10).
- Lizzie (25/12/2016)The best thing I have ever bought from Kettlewell. Please can we have more as I was not able to get the colours I wanted.
- Judith Cole (20/12/2016)The big lesson to me in this was if you see something you like, get in there early on! I am a summer, and the two most useful colours to me (grey and blue) were sold out but I absolutely loved the top - it was so flattering and the M fitted me well despite my curves - so I was brave and got it in the pale grey and the red, both of which have had lots of comments. Then, one by one the blue and the dark grey came back in to stock, presumably returned by someone else, so I snapped them up too! Yes, an indulgence, but they are so useful, I wear them all the time. They layer so well. A cami (and I love it with the lacy cami, with the lace showing top and bottom, and even my 16-yr-old daughter told me she "liked my look"!) or a thin long sleeved layering top or even a Kettlewell slash neck. What I love about Kettlewell is that once you have your colours, they all go so well together. And they look fabulous.
- Claire (20/12/2016)Loved this jumper so much so I decided to indulge myself and buy 2. I have built up quite an extensive collection of kettlewell garments over the past couple of years and I love the way that my new purchases this season slot into my existing kettlewell wardrobe! Having lots of pleasure mixing and matching.
- Julia PENSTON (19/12/2016)Very flattering for a more rounded figure!
- Catherine (16/12/2016)I am really pleased with this jumper - very good quality and a flattering shape.
- Dinah (13/12/2016)I was apprehensive buying this jumper as I have a bit of a tummy. However, it is really flattering! It's so much more than just a plain v neck jumper. I love it so much that I promptly ordered it in another colour. It's my favourite top at the moment!
- Joy (09/12/2016)Love this Merino Crossover jumper! I have now got it in three colours, red, blue and green. Flattering style and very versatile. I have marked value down a little as I think they are a bit too expensive Caroline 22/11/2016
- Caroline Smales (22/11/2016)Lovely in charcoal. Very comfortable and not too warm in the office with a cami underneath. Can easily change the look with a different colour cami. I got the large which is maybe a bit too roomy but didn't return as the medium was out of stock and I liked ti so much. I felt it was a bit expensive otherwise I would have definitely got another colour too as is great for work and casual wear.
- Chris (21/11/2016)This is going to be one of my favourites! I bought this in the Chocolate Marl and have been wearing it over a lace camisole with a skirt for work (I'm a teacher) and have found it warm and comfortable but not too hot. I bought my usual size in this, it is perfect around my bust and tummy, which in other Kettlewell clothes, can be slightly too clingy. I would love to buy more colours, perhaps the Oyster Marl but may have to save up. Please, please make one in a darker blue that Springs can wear!
- Zoe (17/11/2016)I have bought the Merino Crossover in Grey Marl and am very pleased with it. It is lovely layered over a silky top and very flattering across the tummy area.
- Anne (13/11/2016)I bought this in oyster marl. I love the style and it's so nice being in merino wool. However, being a Spring person, the colour range was really limited and so muted with nothing that appealed apart from the oyster marl as a last resort. When it arrived I knew it just wasn't right and I would never feel good in it so returned it. Please, please on your next season's selection continue with this lovely merino style but can we have some brighter colours (the gorgeous azure/turquoise of the long merino cardigan which I also bought and love), or geranium red, coral, lime etc. I've marked it down in quality only because I feel the price ir rather high for what it is. £60 might be more affordable and value for money.
- Tricia (12/11/2016)Your recent emailshot caught me in a weak moment. For once I actually read it and saw the winning reader's review of this crossover top in charcoal with a pink cami underneath. I succumbed and it looks fabulous! I hadn't bought anything from Kettlewell for ages and now... I've bought rather a lot! V pleased with everything, especially this top.
- Emma Holder (11/11/2016)This was in my first order from Kettlewell and it's hardly been off my back since. I'm a 'bright spring' so I can also wear some of the bright winter colours. I bought it in sapphire which is gorgeous. I will probably buy more although they are on the expensive side. I would love a size XS as I'm 5'2" and a size 10. The small is rather roomy, especially if you have a small bust and narrow waist. Still love it though. Flattering.
- Norah Cat (10/11/2016)I think this is the best garment I have bought from Kettlewell. I have it in two colours but would love it in other colours for the spring and summer. They are neat and will be so useful. Please do it in lots of other Spring colours,
- Patti Warcup (10/11/2016)I'm delighted with this jumper - a different style for me, definitely needs a layer underneath for modesty, but I would anyway for the winter. I have a very sensitive skin but this merino is smooth enough not to itch, and will no doubt soften further with gentle washing. The sapphire blue is a wonderfully vibrant colour, the S size generous enough for a long sleeved layer underneath in really cold weather.
- Jane (09/11/2016)This is the best Kettlewell item I've ever purchased! Being a spring, I bought the jumper in emerald, and then I couldn't resist so I bought another in grey. I bought them to wear to work but in truth have been wearing them with jeans too. Changing the colour of the camisole underneath really changes the look of the jumper, so I have bought a couple more of those too! Would love to see more colours available except that I wouldn't usually spend this much on a jumper, so maybe it's just as well there's not so much choice!
- Helen (04/11/2016)This is really lovely. Quite short though. I took other reviewer's advice and ordered a medium rather than my usual large. The medium fits perfectly with a cami under it.
- Rose (01/11/2016)I ordered this in burnt orange. The colour looks even better than it does from photos. Nice style and quality, however iIfound the wool too itchy and sadly I am returning it.
- Marilyn (29/10/2016)Kettlewell merino is beautiful and smooth and this top is no exception. It bridges the gap between a top and a jumper but has bags more style than anything you can buy on the high street. The merino is soft enough to wear it as a warm top with a cami or you can wear it as a jumper with a silky top underneath. The burnt orange is a beautiful colour. A rich, vibrant rust which looks good with anything from the autumn palette. I would say it comes up a little larger than previous merino knitwear I have purchased from Kettlewell. I would love to see this in a mid-neutral, a little like the Nutmeg colour from the cotton/cashmere. I tried the Chocolate but it was too dark and overwhelming against my ageing skintone and we Autumns don't tend to do a lot of high contrast.
- Vibrant Autumn (29/10/2016)I have this in red and it is perfect for me - the Small size fits perfectly (I am a size 10 ) without being too clingy and skin tight which I hate. Lovely quality and I am looking forward to wearing it.
- Deborah Hayter (20/10/2016)Bought this in burnt orange, large. Look ve the colour, style and quality but find it a little looser fit than I would normally where. Decided to keep it and plan to try a medium in another colour.
- Jane (17/10/2016)Beautifully fine knitwear, good styling. Although a little longer than my ideal length, I have nevertheless decided to keep it as I am delighted with the quality, style and warmth.
- Mela (16/10/2016)I ordered this top first of all in medium in burnt orange but had to return it as it was too baggy. I then returned it and ordered it in small in chocolate. Unfortunately this was too tight and a bit short so I'll be returning it. However as always I can't fault the colour options and quality of this top.
- Susan Spain (16/10/2016)I have this lovely top in exchange for two other items which did not match my outfit. I phoned first to check on the possibility of the exchange and got fantastic advice from someone who obviously had great knowledge of your garments. The top is exactly as she said and I DO need a cami or other smooth top underneath. This all adds to the appeal of the garment and since I have it in grey, different colours peeping thru' at the top can change the whole look. Brilliant buy.
- Katie Bennie (15/10/2016)I purchased two Merino Wool Crossovers in Moroccan Blue and Chocolate Marl. I love the crossover style which suits me well. I always buy large which fits but does not overwhelm me. Able to easily wear long sleeved tee underneath. Colours lovely and tones with my extensive Kettlewell Autumn collection. They are warmish but need layers underneath in cold weather. Exactly as expected and delighted to add them to my collection.
- Jill Akers (15/10/2016)This is a lovely top. So lovely, I got two in different colours! The fit is shaped but not too tight - a very flattering style. It's good quality, very stylish and also practical, being warm enough to wear on cooler days but not too warm for inside. It washes well too. Love it!
- Jane (14/10/2016)I have just bought this in Large in the burnt Orange and it is lovely. It fits me well. Have just ordered one in the Blackberry . Would have liked one in Green
- jayne smith (12/10/2016)Lovely shape and quality. Looks good even on those of use below 5 ft 3. Most people will need a cami underneath. Neat and flattering on my size 8 frame
- Stephanie Fade (12/10/2016)This is fab! Great colour, great cut and lovely quality of wool. Wore to school today and was perfect temperature with a camisole underneath. Satisfied customer!
- Mrs Day (07/10/2016)I bought the Oyster in S. I am a size 8/10 for tops. I prefer brighter Autumn colours but this looked lovely. The fit is loose and flattering on my pear/curvy figure. However the Merino wool just itched and itched. I sadly returned it.
- Jayne (05/10/2016)I was disappointed to have to return both sizes ordered as I thought the quality was excellent, the design flattering and the colour range really good. Unfortunately the medium was too loose and the small too tight and both were too long. I am only 5' 2" so would love to see a Petite range as standard fit clothes are always too long in both body and arms with bust, waist and hips in the wrong position. Frustrated but ever hopeful shopper. Surely I can't be alone.
- Jenni Williamson (03/10/2016)Bought this in Burnt Orange and the colour is great! Had to return the first one as I ordered a medium (my usual size from you) but it was far too big, so got the small and this is a perfect fit! Needs a camisole underneath but that's not a criticism. Great lightweight knit for Autumn/winter/spring.
- Janet (03/10/2016)Lovely quality top but the medium was too baggy for me...and I think the small would be too tight (but may try another time)
- Alison Clark (29/09/2016)Lovely merino wool and great style. Unfortunately had to return as I ordered a size L and it was too big. I usually order L to reduce cling but I can probably size down in knitwear.
- Barbara (28/09/2016)I absolutely love this jumper! As someone who needs neat, fitted clothes I'm so fed up with the current fashion trend for shapeless garments, so thank you Kettlewell for providing an alternative to the current fashion. This jumper fits me in all the right places, going in at the waist and finishing at mid hip (I'm 5ft 5ins). Great style for those of us with a larger bust too. Could be worn either with a cami (before the weather gets too cold) or in winter with a polo or crew neck. I think this is going to be a well loved item!
- Clare (19/09/2016)Ordered this jumper in the Moroccan blue which is a beautiful colour. The fabric is gorgeous but I am unable to wear without a camisole underneath as the wrap is insufficient on my frame. Please don't be put off ordering this jumper - for quality, style and value it's well worth giving it a try. It is just my preference to omit a camisole.
- Janet Brandish (18/09/2016)Very pleased with my purchase - this is going to be a very useful jumper and a little bit different to a basic V. I also ordered the silky scoop and they go very well together.
- Mimi (17/09/2016)