Reviews of Long Cascade
Add your review
We want you to be delighted with your purchases but if you do have any problems, please contact Kettlewell before submitting a review as we are always happy to resolve any issues you may have experienced. All reviews are posted using forenames/initials only and may be used for marketing purposes.
SIZE: Large SIZE: MoleLooks flattering and goes with all my Autumn colours (Mole). Thanks Kettlewell
- Ruth (19/06/2021)
SIZE: Small SIZE: LimeOnce again I dithered about this wrap but finally decided to try it. I just received it today and I love it! Unfortunately all other colours in my size are out of stock, so I will have to wait until this comes available again to get it in my best colours. I absolutely love this wrap for how it hangs and flows with movement. I really wish I could get this in Chocolate or Watermelon or Poppy/Geranium. For context: I'm 5'10" and the long points hit me just above my knees.
- Carrie (12/06/2021)
SIZE: LL SIZE: LimeFirst time buying from kettlewell and I’m delighted with my longline cardi material is first rate. Shape very flattering and quality is well worth the money. Selection of colours is unbelievable and I can assure you I will be purchasing more products Sizing is brilliant
- Gwen (03/06/2021)
SIZE: Large SIZE: Red EarthHave bought several of these , lovely fabric , very comfortable and super flattering . At 5ft 8 , I love the longer length , and delighted that matching tops available in all colours to pair up for easy classic looks . Please keep stocking these fabulous cardigans
- K C (13/05/2021)
SIZE: Medium SIZE: WatermelonSo flattering and versatile. I bought specifically to go over my sleeveless Betty Cowl top in the same colour - my take on a Kettlewell twinset! Can imagine wearing the log cascade with flowy palazzo pants, a ruched skirt or even more casually with skinny jeans. At 5’10” I find this long cascade the most flattering length for me. Lovely long sleeves and very soft :-)
- Claire (12/05/2021)
SIZE: LL SIZE: MoleI love the long cascade cardigans - they are far more flattering on my 5’10” frame than the mid cascade - I only wish kettlewell would make them in a true red and a (summer) pink
- JEH (06/05/2021)
SIZE: Large SIZE: SilverA beautiful cascade, the fabric is lightweight and the drape is very flattering. I now have 6 of these. I wear mine with my Palazzo trousers and I love the look and feel of this outfit. I am 5’3’’ and it doesn’t over whelm me. I am a size 14/16 and the Large is perfect.
- Linda (29/04/2021)
SIZE: Large SIZE: Rumba RedI love these tops. They are a great length for me and are brilliant at hiding lumps and bumps. I have them in several colours but my newest one is Rumba Red and it is gorgeous, in fact I would say it’s my favourite.
- D T (22/04/2021)
SIZE: Large SIZE: Dark OliveSo delighted with this style I now have it in couple of Autumn colours . Love the longer length and such a flattering style .Usual great quality from Kettlewell.Please keep this cardigan going
- Kate (21/04/2021)
SIZE: Medium SIZE: Red EarthLove this , usually get the mid cascade, but the longer version goes well with slimmer trousers. Love the Red Earth as I’m an Autumn. I’m a size 12 and get the Medium in this style..
- Diana (19/04/2021)
SIZE: Medium SIZE: Red EarthUsually buy the mid cascade, but bought this for a change. As always lovely drape, and love the Red Earth.
- Diana (07/04/2021)
SIZE: Small SIZE: Rumba RedMy very favorite Kettlewell piece! I love long cardigans and was excited to find one with great color and style. It’s long and offers good coverage but not bulky at all. My husband always complements me and says it’s his favorite items of clothing I own. (I have it in beetroot, but it’s sold out now)
- Gina (07/04/2021)
SIZE: Small SIZE: Dark OliveThis was a replacement for a much-loved but decidedly tired long cascade that has been worn and worn over the years and I was so delighted that Kettlewell brought it back in this colour. I have several of these and they go with everything - dresses, palazzo pants, jeans, smart trousers. So versatile and easy to wear. Fabulous for travel too as they fold up really small to pop in your handbag without creasing disastrously.
- Sarah (07/04/2021)
SIZE: Medium SIZE: French GreyAbsolutely love it. I can find similar pieces locally, but the fit of this piece, along with knowing that the color is perfect for me makes it well worth the price. I think I'll be getting another one.
- Lori (06/04/2021)
SIZE: Large SIZE: BlackI absolutely love the long cascade and have this in 2 colours now! I am eagerly waiting for the new colours to come into stock next month when I feel a few more will then be added to my collection. I wear LL in tops but size down to L for the wraps to give me an illusion of having a bit of a waist. The long cascade can be worn dressed up with a dress or worn casually with jeans and they are really versatile. I love them!!!
- Anne (24/03/2021)
SIZE: Medium SIZE: Red EarthLove this...I now have 6! What more can I say? Except thank you for Sultry Navy which is great colour for an Autumn , as the “normal “ navy’s on the high street are too hard, and do nothing for me. I plan to get Red Earth, but do I really need another? I have a polo in this colour, so I know I would love it.
- Diana (20/03/2021)
SIZE: LL SIZE: Rumba RedI love this long cascade, it's brilliant for many reasons; the fit, the colour choices, the way it moves. I love it over sleeved and sleeveless tops, with or without a scarf, great for layering and Rumba Red is rich and deep, I love it!
- Blondinka (09/03/2021)
SIZE: Medium SIZE: LimeMine didn't work out but after reading all the reviews, particularly the most recent ones for the 2021 version, don't be put off if you are 5ft 3ins and not 5ft 8ins like me, or 5ft 10ins as in Melissa's video. It would look different but yet equally as nice on a shorter person because the back would be longer as well. Worth a try in two sizes! .
- Una (06/03/2021)
SIZE: Medium SIZE: Sultry NavyThis is my favorite item yet. I wear a LL in the Betty Cowl, but have been ordering a M in the long sleeved wraps or cascade wraps. I just like the way the smaller wrap size seems to make my waist look smaller than it is. :) But this Long Cascade is looser fit that others I've ordered and I think could easily be ordered at a smaller size. But, I love the drape, the long hem. I'm pretty tall, and the sleeves are long enough, the length is perfect on me, and I really like the way it seems to swirl when I walk without being too thin/light. The fabric is a nice weight, not too thick and not too thin. I love the colors and I've gotten many compliments. I now own it in three colors.
- Laura (11/02/2021)
SIZE: LL SIZE: French GreyI ADORE this. So comfortable and can be dressed up or down to complete an outfit.
- Ruth (01/02/2021)
SIZE: LargeMy daughter was very happy with her gift as she is a regular customer of yours. I was given details of what she wanted and ordered it on 14th November, with an anticipated delivery within three weeks. After four weeks and having heard nothing, I enquired when I might receive it. I received a reply to say you had not taken delivery yet. After another 10 days, I was afraid that it would not arrive in time for Christmas, so I enquired again as I thought it had better be sent to her home address. I would have expected to receive some notification of such a long delay, without my having to get in touch with you twice. Perhaps notification of expected delay would be more helpful and denote better customer service.
- Elizabeth (12/01/2021)
Reply from Kettlewell - Yes you are quite right. Unfortunately we were overwhelmed with all the issues relating to the pandemic but certainly aim to improve!
SIZE: LL SIZE: ChocolateThis piece. The one that got me into Kettlewell. The color is so true and fabric is a lovely soft stretchy texture that drapes very well. I am only 5’ 5.5”, but it hangs just perfectly, covers my rear, and hangs very well in the front to not look frumpy despite all the fabric. I think the weight of it makes a flattering line. Very impressed, and if my goal wasn’t to trim down my wardrobe to appropriately colored, long lasting key pieces, I’d likely have one of these in more colors. Going to make it work hard! Then, I’ll have a reason for another color :)
- Danielle D. (09/12/2020)
SIZE: Large SIZE: Bright NavyAbsolutely love this long cascade, I have purchased this in 3 other colours. It is light and hangs beautiful. I am a size 14 and 5’3’ and a size L , the length is perfect for me as I like the longer length. I tried the mid cascade but had to return it as it was not for me.
- Linda (16/11/2020)
SIZE: Large SIZE: Sultry NavyI love the long cascades, find them flattering. My latest addition was a Sultry Navy as always unsure on any blues, being an Autumn, but this works brilliant for work. Size L for a 14 (well maybe 14/16 these days) is perfect. Am disappointed though, on the amount of bobbling after 2 washes, guess I should have read the label and done it on a very slow spin.
- Sue (20/10/2020)
SIZE: Medium SIZE: BeetrootI was lucky enough to grab this in 'beetroot'! I'm taller than average, and the mid cascade has never been quite right for me - thank you Kettlewell for bringing us the long cascade! I wear it to the office, around the house, it's perfect for every occasion. The swish and the fabric are beautiful. I have my eye on the French grey next!
- Jennifer (19/10/2020)
SIZE: LL SIZE: LobeliaI purchased this beautiful cardigan in Lobelia and Laguna. I am a generous portion and I can just get away with the LL. I bought the Lobelia square double vest which looks really nice together. I also bought the Betty cowl in Laguna, unfortunately it was a little tight and the material was quite fine, but this is more to do with my flab than the top. It looked really nice together but had to return the top. I had cause to contact Customer Services with a query and was a very pleasant change to get an email from a proper person with a name and some common sense. Thank you Kettlewell Colours.
- Mrs M (18/10/2020)
SIZE: LL SIZE: French GreyI love this cardigan! It's soft, drapes beautifully and adds a layer of warmth. I got the French grey and the navy and both are gorgeous colours, I've been able to wear them with so many things. This garment washes and dries well. I'm a size 16 and got the LL size to be roomy and so it would sit well over long sleeved tops. I know I'm going to wear it loads!
- Kirsty (18/10/2020)
SIZE: Large SIZE: LobeliaDelighted to see these back again. They really are very stylish and elegant. Bought the Lobelia and Beetroot this time, beautiful colours! I would love to see these in ‘Bright Green’ and ‘Ultra Violet’...any chance?
- P.L (13/10/2020)
SIZE: LL SIZE: LobeliaLove the waterfall top hangs beautifully in lovely vibrant colour.
- Mary (05/10/2020)
SIZE: LL SIZE: BeetrootBeetroot is a lovely rich colour. I love the long cascades. At 5'7" and a size LL, they help give me a long vertical line without being austere. Perfect for working from home - absolute comfort, but looks nice in a video meeting.
- ED (05/10/2020)
SIZE: Large SIZE: BeetrootThe beetroot long cascade is a beautiful layering piece. As a winter, I find that it goes with so many other colors. I also purchased the square neck vest in beetroot to pair with the cascade. Lovely. I’m a US size 13-14 and the KW large fits perfectly.
- Kristine (25/09/2020)
SIZE: Small SIZE: ChocolateGreat to see these return, in a slightly heavier fabric than before. Another great layering piece with graceful, flowing lines, likely to suit most body shapes. I’m 5’8”, and the length is perfect for me.
- CarolM (25/09/2020)
SIZE: Large SIZE: LobeliaI was very excited to receive the long cascade after owning 7 mid cascades but sadly the large has too much material for me and although the medium in the body was a much better fit the arms were a bit tight. Very disappointed to be sending this back because the colour is gorgeous.
- Anne (14/09/2020)I have a midi-cascade wrap already which I love so thought I would get the long one in the sale. The colour (chestnut) is lovely and the wrap is really well made and smart. The length is a bit too long for me - size 10 and barely 5 feet tall, but I am keeping it anyway for cooler autumn days.
- Sue (18/07/2017)This is going to rapidly become a key piece of my wardrobe. I had been eyeing them up for a while and the sale price decided me. I love the swing and the shape which stops it being a sack and makes it curvy and sassy. It goes beautifully with my Arrabella dress, my sleeveless tops - oh goodness, is my whole wardrobe Kettlewell?!
- Helen W (17/07/2017)I have several of these in different colours. Really easy to wear, great for travelling and packing in a case.
- Alison (14/07/2017)Great easy to wear cardigan that creates a lovely line. It also opens a world of possiilities on cooler days to wear clothes (particularly sleeveless dresses) out of season and hide the less attractive bits of my aging arms!
- Karen (19/06/2017)This is a comfortable and flattering cardigan which is suitable for dressing up or down. Glad I bought it!
- Kate Thomas (11/05/2017)I have bought several of the long cascade wrap over the last few years and absolutely love the flattering style and colours. Have bought 2 in Kingfisher which is sadly now discontinued, mint ice, deep citrus, pale moss and just got the kerry green. All gorgeous but I do feel that they are vastly overpriced at £49 for the quality of fabric which tends to go bobbly after just a few washes. I wash them by hand in a mild detergent to make them last but often have to go over them with a de-fuzz comb. I will continue to buy as they are a staple in my wardrobe but will look out for them in the sale first.
- Adrienne (06/04/2017)So pleased with it. Beautiful colour, style and material
- Sylvia Robson (06/04/2017)I now have a long wrap in chocolate, chestnut, tan and aubergine. They are versatile, comfortable and flattering and have updated my wardrobe as I can put them over drab black work dresses. My eternal sadness is that I can't wear other Kettlewell clothes due to sizing only being up to 18 and I'm a 20....please please help!!
- Liz Kelley (25/03/2017)I had one of the Mid Cascades already, and thought I would take advantage of the sales to get a couple of the Long Cascades---I'm so glad I did! They create a lovely line, gently fitted at the top and falling beautifully to just below knee length. I'm 5'9" and a size L is just right for me.The material is soft, but hangs well and moves gracefully, I'm a Winter, and both the Navy and the Silver are lovely foundation shades. I've already worn the navy with dark-wash slim jeans---a sleek combination that looks great with a pop of colour in the form of tee or scarf---and I'm particularly looking forward to wearing the Silver Long Cascade with a white cami and white cropped trousers for a simple, elegant summer evening look. As with the other Kettlewood things I have, what struck me most when I opened the package was how EXACTLY right the colours are. The almost audibly 'click into' a Winter palette, which means they go perfectly with everything else in my season. Full marks, Kettlewell! Thank you.
- Kathy (20/03/2017)Really nice fabric but too long for me at 5'3". I have exchanged for the long tie wrap which is much better and can be worn either loose or tied.
- Charstone (12/03/2017)Really nice. Bought in chocolate brown. It was a little too long for me as I'm 5 ft 3". Returned but will purchase the mid cascade version instead.
- Emma Briscoe (06/03/2017)I am delighted with the fit and colour.The fabric gives a luxurious drape which is a joy to wear.I'm a size 8 and found this small size perfect.Very tempted to buy other colours in the Autumn range.
- Trudi Proud (17/02/2017)This is my third long cascade, and the quality seems to have gone up even more, the edges are more neatly finished. I loved them before, and I love them still. Will be looking out for more in the next sale.
- Henrietta (14/02/2017)Long cascade this is lovely and looks very glam but for me too much fabric going on.. and I am more a classic dresser.. Also it has the 2 seams in the back.. and I do think this means you could size down as there is more stretch in the wrap as a result. Also if you are going out and want to wear a jacket or parka length coat, you would have to bunch this up a lot to tuck it in. This wrap is however very slimming.. it really is a good purchase if you want a glam cover up on tummy/ thigh area.. Mid Cascade Love this .. not as much fabric as long cascade and looks very glam especially in a star colour. Less good are the 2 seams at the back and I do think the next time I get one of these I would size down as there is more stretch in these..Wash very well and if you take out of machine pronto and lay it out to dry you don't have to iron. This is easier to bunch up under a jacket/ parka length coat if you are going out. I think this wrap is good for apple shapes who want to detract attention from tummy as it is wide on the hip area.. but narrow on neckline/ torso..
- Wrap Reviews (07/02/2017)Very flattering cut and lovely colours which would have been so difficult to source on the high street. My only observation is that the longest part is long ... I'm 5'5'' and usually wear flat slouch boots, brogues and suede desert boots and think that they (I bought 3 in the sale) would look even lovelier if I extended my leg length further by having some heels on when wearing them (and I have long, reasonably slim legs to start with). The pics of the models on the site seem to indicate this too - so, unless tall, with long legs, check out the shorter version in the same design also. Cannot fault the item itself though. I am a 12/14 and bought L - fits fine.
- Sharron Wood (06/02/2017)A very versatile garment and the bright navy is a great staple colour. Very lucky to get this in the sale so good value too.
- Vivien Tavener (26/01/2017)Lovely cut, style, material and colour. Have enjoyed wearing it and have already received several compliments. Looking forward to buying it in other colours.
- Carol Sutton (23/01/2017)I have half a dozen of these tops so that says it all - been buying them and wearing them regularly for the last 6 years and all as good as new - worthwhile purchase and very slimming
- Lindsay Oliver (23/01/2017)I bought the chocolate colour in the sale as I have a few other colours and like the style. The quality and way it hangs is good.
- Sue (19/01/2017)Sadly this colour/style combination didn't suit me. I have the same item in navy which looks much better. I think the short cascade is more flattering.
- Mrs T McCormick (19/01/2017)I was given a teal necklace, so there was nothing else to do but buy my 3rd long cascade in teal. I suspect it won't be the last!
- Amanda (19/01/2017)I have several of these in lots of different colours and love them for over jeans or more formal wear. A staple for my wardrobe. A small issue is that the fabric can bobble a bit over time under the arms.
- Elizabeth Murphy (18/01/2017)Long cascade is only medium - not long enough! I have an old long cascade with a different cut, which is really useful. I take it dancing with me - when I am dancing I wear thin summer dresses, as I get hot. If I have to sit out for a while I wrap myself in the old long cascade which is very light, packs very small, and keeps me warm in the often very draughty dance halls. The colours are lovely (I have a light moss green and have just bought the chestnut which is a lovely colour), the material is very good quality and the drape is good. Please make them in the old short cascade, rename the current long cascade a medium cascade, and please make a really long, knee length cascade to wear where I need warmth when sitting down. Thanks!
- Henrietta Bewley (18/01/2017)Bought this in aubergine and it's very flattering and complements a number of other summer colours. Am very tempted to buy more!
- FionaC (17/01/2017)Love it. Very beautiful.
- Felicity Stanley (12/01/2017)Very elegant and flattering - surprisingly so, as I'm not especially tall. I've got this in 2 colours now and can imagine myself buying more.
- Clare (11/01/2017)A classic -perfect length on me (at 5'5") - I bought 2 for work (office) - worn with plain trousers and plain t-shirt or vest underneath with a toning print scarf or statement necklace, hope they wash and wear as well as my previous Kettlebell buys.
- Susan (11/01/2017)Just like so many other reviewers, I bought one and ended up getting more! I am a curvy 12-14 and the size L is great - the whole garment gives the appearance of being slimfitting, there is enough room in the sleeves to wear layers underneath if necessary. Incredibly flattering style - thank you!
- Sarah (02/01/2017)I already had this long cascade top in tan and was very pleased with it, so when this product popped up in the Kettlewell sale I took the opportunity to buy two more in red and teal. I am very pleased with them both. Easy to wear and they wash well. Since having my colours done at the beginning of 2016 I have made quite a lot of purchases from Kettlewell and can honestly say the products never disappoint. Keep up the good work!
- Sally Knight (30/12/2016)I purchased a long cascade in green a few years ago and loved how slim it made me feel (and I'm a size 16). This year I ordered a chestnut and chocolate in L, expecting to return the chestnut as wasn't 100% sure on the colour, until it arrived, and have kept them both! The seams are much better than my original one and they still make me feel fab. Love them.
- Sue (30/12/2016)I already had a couple of shawl collar wraps from Kettlewell, which I adore, but was wary of the cascade of these. However I wanted a nice strong red so took a chance. They are amazing! I went back and ordered 2 more. Everything I own from Kettlewell washes and wears well and I have been thrilled by the quality and fit. The service is very good too. Thank you Kettlewell.
- Paula (29/12/2016)I love these wraps - I had been deliberating about buying one for ages and didn't as they are not cheap. However, finding that nearly all my work wardrobe has become black I was desperate for some colour so invested in an aubergine long wrap - FABULOUS!! In fact so great I then went and bought a tan one! They are really versatile being thin enough to layer so could wear them most of the year. I am a size 20 and the LL just about does it - certainly isn't visibly small, is just less of a "wrap" on me!! Flattering. Not washed it yet so can't comment but will probably put on delicates so it stays great for as long as poss. KETTLEWELL - please please do some larger sizes in some of your other basics?? 18-20 maybe?
- Liz Kelley (30/11/2016)Delighted with it in black. Hangs perfectly and have already ordered another in red. At 5'9" though it is shorter than I would like. I would describe it as medium and a 'long' for me would be another 10-12". Could you consider doing an extra long???
- Amanda (28/11/2016)The look on my husband's face said it all! This wrap is extremely flattering and instantly slimming with a magical drape that directs attention to all the right places. Combined with a white t-shirt and a Florence scarf it looks great with jeans, leggings or trousers. At 5'4" it gives a smooth, streamlined silhouette. A really transforming garment. Thank you, Kettlewell.
- Caroline Wheat (26/11/2016)I bought this wrap in kerry green being a bright vibrant spring and it didn't disappoint love the colour the soft feel. Was a amazed the amount of compliments I received on the first day I wore it about the colour. Looks great for work or dressed down with jeans. Would like to see it available in more bright vibrant spring colours and I would buy more!
- Jane (19/11/2016)I love the long cascade I wear it to work as it is very smart. Everyone comments on how nice it is. I do prefer the lime green colour as it matches my salon decor perfectly.
- mandy allsop (18/11/2016)I'm curvy and find the fabric clings in the wrong places and doesn't hang well - not at all flattering. Speaking about fabric, I think it's dreadful. This was my first non-natural fabric buy in an age - no viscose with lycra isn't natural. Viscose under goes numerous chemical processes to become what it is, all of which, as I have discovered, have a dreadful environmental impact. Overall it feels cheap and looks cheap. I'm surprised so many people are happy with it - especially at this price
- Amy (18/11/2016)Looks great - very flattering. Lovely colour. Only issue - it creases so not good for packing.
- Jane (08/11/2016)The Long Cascade is one of my favourite Kettlewell garments. It is comfortable but stylish and I can wear it on smarter or more casual occasions. The style is very flattering for a larger curvier woman and the arms are not skimpy which is so often my problem with fashion items. I love the Mallard colour-way. A very richly beautiful colour. PLEASE offer the Long Cascade in purple too (for Spring)!
- Lisa Rossetti (01/11/2016)I have this wrap in the true red and mallard and am delighted with both of them. They are lovely quality as are all the items I have purchased recently and the colours are vibrant and cheerful. I was getting so fed up with some of the dull colours around and Kettlewell has lifted my spirits! Hooray for colour...
- Rebecca Hagan (31/10/2016)I have several of these wraps now and find they are seasonless - deep teal is an amazing colour...
- Jayne French (15/10/2016)This garment is so versatile - it works with jeans and a T shirt or camisole, you can really dress it up for evening, or wear it to work or over casual or sporty trousers. It's very flattering and washes well. I bought it in the summer in Peacock Green which I've worn lots and I'm just trying to choose from the range of gorgeous colours for another one for winter.
- Nomi (15/10/2016)This garment seems to be perfect for all figures. I'm a 16, but have slim hips and thighs, however, I also have big boobs and a wide waist, yet the long cascade is slimming and gorgeous in all the right places. Reading other reviews it seems to make you look slim where you want It to, and all without dieting! I have the LL in navy (which comes up a little large) and have just bought the dark teal in L which is a perfect fit and a dream of a colour. I'm lusting after some more - the aubergine is calling my name. Dress it up or down. This wrap is fabulously versatile.
- Chrissie (11/10/2016)I love this style too! I am 5' 9 with a short body and very long legs (could do with longer length in your trousers - a 34" would be nice). Have bought the tan and dark olive and have my eye on the steel blue (and the lime and the russet....!) and was gutted that the poppy red was not available in LL. The garment hangs well and I just feel good in it. Regarding size: the loose cut means that it still fits me although I am a bust size above LL.
- Steff (09/06/2016)A dramatic outer layer, in red, hides the less stylish combo's underneath!
- virginia (23/05/2016)Excellent quality, loved the tan colour. Very good quality. I will be returning as a customer for more
- Rosemary Richards (22/05/2016)Beautiful fabric - feels gorgeous, drapes well. The style is very flattering, so that I appear to have a better-defined waistline than I really have! I'd prefer it a tiny bit shorter but that's a minor point.
- Clare (21/05/2016)Currently one of my favourite garments! Lovely fit, very flattering on a pear-shape! Goes well over fitted or looser top, so I would definitely this wrap in another colour.
- Caroline (27/04/2016)I own several cascade tops in different colours - I always feel glam and the colours don't fade. I was always taught as a child that you get what you pay for. All Kettlewell items present excellent value for money because they last years keeping their colour and shape.
- Rebecca Bell (21/03/2016)I'm a winter and already have this garment in Red, Purple, Mole, Fuschia, Black and Forrest Green and have just bought the Emerald, Mole (again), Navy and Berry colour and they are absolutely gorgeous. They fit beautifully and are very flattering. It would be wonderful to have a really dark purple and an electric blue so shall keep my eyes peeled for new colours coming in. LOVE THEM.
- Lisa Houston (21/12/2015)I just LOVE these, I already have three colours and so many more I MUST have. They are so flattering, the longer line creates an illusion of slimness, always a good thing in my book !
- Sue Brightling (19/03/2015)I want to second what Loc says about it being so versatile. I am short and rather wide and had thought it wouldn't suit me, but I ordered the Deep Claret and loved it, so then ordered another in Russet. I am now trying to decide between Navy and Lapis Blue - can't afford both! Would love to have other colours too - deep/rich/spicy preferably. Great wrap, drapes well and looks very smart :)
- Judith (23/11/2014)I have the peacock green and cornflower long cascades and they really brighten up a dull day, being a spring there is a fantastic range of colours for me to choose from. The cascades hang beautifully, love it.
- Mrs Broughton (13/11/2014)I had my outfit for a special occasion planned in detail. I wasn't sure which of the blues to order and would best bring out the blue patterning in my scarf worn over a henna coloured dress. As usual I left things until the last moment and the parcel arrived for me to open on the Thursday evening. Leaving it until Friday for natural light I could see which was the better colour. Unfortunately there was a flaw right on the front of this one and there was no time to replace it in time for the weekend. When I explained this to lovely James in customer services on the phone I asked if I could possibly wear it on the Sunday and return it on the Monday. Having sent a photo to show the flaw they agreed. Yeay! I was able to wear my planned outfit and now have a replacement. First class service. Thank you :-)
- Jennie (20/09/2014)My consultant recommended I buy LL, but upon receipt of the garment I should have bought an L. I am size 12/14 in Australian sizes. The LL would suit size 16/18, probably more an 18. I can't return because I am in Australia, this is very disappointing as I thought Kettlewell would return garments.
- Barbara Scott (10/07/2014)I absolutely love these and have them in several different colours. I would love them in even more - a white one would be especially welcome, as would a fresh, apple green (not too dark or yellowy!) and a bright yellow (not wishy washy or mustardy!). That's just me though. These are staples of my wardrobe so I'm always looking out for new ones to buy!
- Samantha (13/06/2014)I am a summer and I have bought one in nearly every summer colour. Last week I bought the shocking pink and the violet. The shocking pink is a beautiful silky fabric unlike any of the other colours I have. The violet is not as nice as the soft violet and I miss the ganzi purple- it was a show stopper but I have worn it and washed it to death!If you, like me are tall and need to cover your bum these are perfect.
- Loc (04/10/2013)