Reviews of Lace Camisole
Add your review
We want you to be delighted with your purchases but if you do have any problems, please contact Kettlewell before submitting a review as we are always happy to resolve any issues you may have experienced. All reviews are posted using forenames/initials only and may be used for marketing purposes.
SIZE: Small COLOUR: Pink FizzLove, love, love these camisoles, so pretty and perfect for putting under a lower cut top or dress. The lace peeping out is very feminine. I own several of these in a rainbow of colours and no doubt will be purchasing more.
- Alison M (24/10/2020)
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: FuchsiaPurchased this to go under a tie back top. Also purchased the Sapphire colour to compare and was so pleased I kept both.
- Margaret (23/10/2020)
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: CherryReally good quality and lovely colour.
- Margaret (23/10/2020)
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: FuchsiaHave always loved these tops. As always great colours and tops are so versatile. Can be worn under jackets as I used to do when working. Under casual tops and cardigans now I am retired.
- Joan (19/10/2020)
SIZE: LL COLOUR: NavyI have a few of these now and they are lovely to wear under low v necks and add a pop of colour. Also wash well and do not have to iron,
- Jacqueline (18/10/2020)
SIZE: LL COLOUR: WhiteSuperior quality! A comparatively pricey outlay for a camisole but such good value over time. I particularly appreciate the adjustable straps and with such an incredible range of colours, it’s clear why I’m not the only reviewer to have acquired more than one! True to size.
- Alison (18/10/2020)
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: CornflowerThe lace showing is really nice and matches the V neck T shirt I purchased at the same time. If anything, I find the material slightly thick but otherwise I am very pleased with my purchase and will probably buy other colours in the future.
- Anita (16/10/2020)
SIZE: Large COLOUR: VioletI have been buying these since I was introduced to Kettlewell over 10 years ago. I love this new colour to add to my collection. I find them useful all year round and particularly under the faux wrap tops. They will either give a contrast, tie on other colours or choose a tonal combination. This weekend I wore violet with, ganzi purple, soft white and shocking pink. All with the Rhoda skirt and a pair Palazzo pants bought a long time ago.
- Deborah (14/10/2020)
SIZE: Small COLOUR: VioletThere's something about having a bit of lace showing that makes you feel pretty (I can feel a song coming on)! Violet is a lovely colour for Springs and will add a splash of colour to beige and tan neutrals, as well as toning with blues and sharing the limelight with bright orange!
- Sarah D (06/10/2020)
SIZE: LL COLOUR: CornflowerThis is my sixth lace camisole and it is one of the most flattering colours in the Cool palette. It exactly matches a wrap dress that I bought at a charity shop some years ago. Compliments are rolling in!
- Diana (01/10/2020)
SIZE: LL COLOUR: VioletThis is a classic that never grows old - a fifth colour to add to my collection.
- Diana (01/10/2020)
SIZE: Large COLOUR: VioletLovely top, lovely colour. I’m really pleased
- Jane (30/09/2020)
SIZE: Small COLOUR: SapphireSuch a lovely colour and the fit is perfect. The lace is such a perfect addition and is very soft against the skin, definitely a plus as some lace can be hard and scratchy. Will wear this a lot.
- Charlotte (29/09/2020)
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: FuchsiaI wouldn't normally wear a camisole, but bought this bright colour to go under the navy faux wrap. It's a pretty colour, soft fabric next to the skin and perfect fit.
- Pat (28/09/2020)
SIZE: Small COLOUR: SapphireI had wanted one of these camisoles for some time now but the size and colour I wanted were out of stock. I have now just received one in the beautiful sapphire colour. It really is nice, silky smooth and comfortable. I like the lace at the top and bottom as well. It will be a useful addition to my wardrobe.
- Heather (25/09/2020)
SIZE: Small COLOUR: CoralGood basic layering piece with pretty trim and adjustable straps. Don’t do what I did with another of these and melt the lace with too hot an iron!
- CarolM (25/09/2020)
SIZE: Small COLOUR: CornflowerI have several of these in different colours from past seasons. They are such useful, pretty little tops for putting under lower cut tops and dresses if you are like me and don’t like too much cleavage showing.
- Alison (23/09/2020)
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: SalmonHaving just had a colour and style consultation I felt that to purchase camisoles in three of my best colours was the way to start. I am between a medium and large (size 12/14) and went for a medium as I want a smooth outline under layers. I am extremely pleased with them. Chocolate, salmon and dove grey. The material has stretch, is comfortable and the lace pretty. The length is long enough to show (more lace) or tuck in neatly. The shoulder straps have adjustment. I am sure I will be purchasing more at a later date.
- Ann (16/09/2020)
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: CoralI love these camisoles. Nice length, love the lace detail & good quality. I now have them in 4 Autumn shades. More colours please!
- Sahara (04/09/2020)
COLOUR: True RedBought for my daughter for under spot wrap. A great success
- JE (02/09/2020)
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: Ice LavenderI returned the cami - I’m a Classic, so the lace was a bit fussy and as a sultry Winter, I thought the colour was more pastel and not icy enough.
- Margaret (17/08/2020)
SIZE: Small COLOUR: Parrot GreenThis is my 4th Lace Camisole, I find them so useful. Parrot Green is an amazing vibrant colour so good with my Autumn wardrobe. I usually size down in the Lace cami because it does seem just a little bigger than the plain camisole. it's perfect for this hot weather.
- Elizabeth (13/08/2020)
SIZE: Small COLOUR: True RedI bought the lace cami in red to wear with the pink/red spotted wrap dress. Lovely quality - gorgeous colours! I'm a size 10 and the small fits perfectly. This is the first time I've bought from Kettlewell and I'm so pleased I did!
- Patricia (08/08/2020)
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: Light BirchBought this cami to go under the spot wrap dress.Fits perfectly and colour was great.Was recommended this colour by one of Kettlewell advisors,she was so right.
- Cheryl Morgan (03/08/2020)
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: SalmonLovely quality, really excited n looking foward to spring/summer here in Australia to wear yhis.
- Lynn Nadjarian (30/07/2020)
SIZE: SmallI was so surprised by how figure flattering this duo was, watermelon and soft white wrap dress and soft white cami that I have just ordered the Hyacinth and Periwinkle version and the ice blue cami.
- Lizzie (20/07/2020)
SIZE: Small COLOUR: Parrot GreenI own three of these. They are a lovely design, and I'm really pleased with them. The parrot green is a bit too bright and light for me as a smokey soft autumn (I need soft and medium-to-deep colours) but the other colours (chocolate and teal) are perfect for me.
- Kathryn (20/07/2020)
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: FuchsiaI have this lace camisole in about 5 colours, may even buy duplicates
- Carol (09/07/2020)
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: PeriwinkleThis is my second or third lace camisole as they're so useful under a shirt or on its own. I bought medium and it doesn't fit quite as well as before because I've changed bra size! I was disappointed I couldn't keep the dove grey camisole but the colour just didn't work on me: such a shame.
- Rosie (07/07/2020)
SIZE: LL COLOUR: Pink IceThis is the ideal camisole, soft enough to qualify as underwear, but sturdy enough to function as a light sleeveless top. It's perfect under a V neck as I don't have to worry about the most daring cut. I actually bought four of them: pink ice, ice blue, primrose and true red. There is one for everybody here!
- Diana (07/07/2020)
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: FuchsiaHave just bought my 2nd lace cami, this time in Fuschia. Such a lovely bright colour! Wear it with charcoal, pine, casis or navy for a great pop of colour. I'm a size 16, but bought a Medium as I'll only be wearing it under other tops (v neck cara for example). Perfect fit and not bulky.
- Sally (04/07/2020)
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: True RedI have just purchased the red and neon yellow and they are fab. I would like to order black, navy and white in medium, but they are all out if stock and not likely to be back in stock which surprises me. I would have thought these would be staple items, good for winter layering too. Good fit. I bought medium and am size 12-14, 34 DD bra size, in case it helps.
- Sarah (04/07/2020)
SIZE: LL COLOUR: Pink IceI'd previously ordered the lace cami in Fuchsia and was pleased that it came up high enough at the front, so ordered three more in the ice colours. The ice pink isn't quite as icy as hoped but overall pleased with my purchases.
- Kim (04/07/2020)
SIZE: LL COLOUR: HawaiiFabulous quality and the colour is amazing . Never had a cami that fits so well
- Claire (03/07/2020)
SIZE: Large COLOUR: PrimroseLovely quality and fit and the lace is nice and soft, not scratchy like cheaper camis. I bought a large as I'm a busty 14/16 and the fit is perfect. Very happy. Bought a primrose and pink ice and I'm delighted with both!
- Julia (19/06/2020)
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: HawaiiLovely camisole with feminine lace at the neckline as well as at the hem. Nicely long. Soft comfortable fabric and adjustable straps. Hawaii is a lovely green colour with hints of blue as it toned well with a blue/turquoise skirt I had, which was a surprise. Very unusual colour. It's very stretchy so I ordered on bust size ( M) but should have bought the Small size. Has many uses both as a peekaboo under-layer and on it's own with shorts, jeans or a skirt in summer or for evening -wear.
- SUSAN (19/06/2020)
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: CoralLovely item. I’m a vibrant autumn classic ingenue, 5ft4 UK 10/12 34C-36D fluctuating and these lace camis in a medium fit me comfortably throughout. Adjustable straps adjust to full length or very short so you can wear as low or high as you prefer. . I’ve got 4 in my wardrobe, And I’ll be back for more.
- BethB (19/06/2020)
SIZE: Small COLOUR: Ice BlueThe Lace Camisole is just perfect for layering, and I'm very pleased with the quality of the lace. I love it.
- Lisbeth (17/06/2020)
SIZE: Large COLOUR: Fuchsialovely and feminine top
- Evelyn (17/06/2020)
SIZE: Small COLOUR: Ice BlueGood length, soft and the lace isn’t too much like lingerie. I’m a slim size 10 and the small fits well.
- Toots (17/06/2020)
SIZE: LL COLOUR: FuchsiaLovely quality, good length and, for once, a gorgeous deep bright colour for layering. Really useful!
- Barbara (17/06/2020)
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: Emeraldone for a friend (Coral, looks beautiful on her dark skin) and one for me, Emerald. Love these and have lots. Medium fits a busty 12/14. Nice and stretchy. I love them and find them incredibly useful.
- Ali D (11/06/2020)
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: Soft WhiteI wear these tops so often. I particularly like the lace detail. I am a size 10/12 and the M fits perfectly. Kettlewell clothes seem to wash so well and maintain their shape and quality. I have 4 of them in autumn shades and now Soft White.
- Jayne (04/06/2020)
SIZE: LL COLOUR: FuchsiaI've wondered about the lace cami for a long time bearing in mind the price and I wanted it to show above my clothing. After reading a review saying that it did show, I ordered the fuchsia. Very pleased with my purchase.
- Kim (02/06/2020)
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: Ice LavenderI love these lace camisoles. My latest purchase is in ice lavender to go with my heliotrope short cascade wrap. Although medium is my correct size I always take a little tuck in the lace by each strap, it doesn't show and ensures that the lace top lies flat .
- Annie (02/06/2020)
SIZE: Small COLOUR: Parrot GreenLovely camisole, very pretty colour. I also have it in other colours. Wears and washes well.
- Syvila (01/06/2020)
SIZE: Small COLOUR: CoralI have a few of these lace camis now and wear them as a base layer, usually under a wrap top as these have a low neckline. Looks really pretty with the lace edging visible. Also, if it shows at hem of top it still looks pretty!
- Susan (28/05/2020)
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: CoralI often take an S in Kettlewell tops but I returned the lace camisole in favour of the size M. It would have been fine as an S if I just wanted to wear it under other tops (the lace trim is quite high up, so it’s ideal for this, such as to pop out under a v-neck) but I felt it was a little clingy if worn on its own, so I sized up and now it fits perfectly. I intend to wear these under the cascade wraps so it’s great that it comes in so many colours - I’ve bought a few. Usual great Kettlewell fabric quality!
- Vickie (26/05/2020)
SIZE: Small COLOUR: Neon YellowI have a few of these camisoles now and love them. I go down a size and they fit perfectly. Good quality and service from Kettlewell. The neon yellow is a really punchy colour!
- Elizabeth (25/05/2020)
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: Hot PinkJust what I needed! I have navy blue linen tunic with a lowish V.neck and I thought that a bright pink camisole underneath, with a lacy trim, would add some interest, and it does! Size is good, too. I have yet to put it to the test with a machine wash.
- Liz (22/05/2020)
SIZE: Small COLOUR: Soft WhiteI bought the lace camisole in a small and am pleased with the fit and colour. I have camisoles from a different company and they are better as they are silky and don’t ‘stick’ to blouses on top. As I bought it to go under other low necked tops I would prefer it if it was silkier.
- Dorothy (20/05/2020)
SIZE: X Small COLOUR: Pink IceI love these camisoles to wear under other tops. I especially like it when the lace peeks out from under the top that I'm wearing over it. While I have tried both the XS and the Small, I prefer the Small because it's more comfortable and a little bit longer, which allows the lace to show and peek out.
- Kellee (20/05/2020)
SIZE: Large COLOUR: WhiteVery attractive and well made.FIts nicely.
- Ann (18/05/2020)
SIZE: Large COLOUR: WhiteNice camisole but far too long for me at 5ft 2in but I intend to put a tuck in just above the lace edging to make it a better length.
- Catherine (17/05/2020)
SIZE: Small COLOUR: WhiteWanted a basic white camisole and really like this one. Chose a Small as although I have a bust I have narrow shoulders. This size fits well. The lace adds a nice touch.
- Mary (16/05/2020)
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: CoralLovely colour and material. The only problem I have is the length which was far too long. I'm 5 feet 3 inches and size 14 and find all the kettlewell products too long in arms and length. I'm hoping that they may start some petite sizes in the future..
- Davina (13/05/2020)
SIZE: Large COLOUR: AquaLovely lace camisole. Very pleased with the colour. Good quality & service as per usual from Kettlewell.
- Sue (10/05/2020)
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: Soft WhiteLove this cami warm white is a great colour to go under s tops but bought it to go under the wrap dress as it is a bit revealing for me. Has a nice highish cover which so many camis don’t they are often too low or slip down when you wear them this does not do that . It is also long enough to sit well under other clothes without riding up. Will definitely be ordering more of these . I am 37 inch bust and went for medium even though I normally go for large in kettlebell toos this was perfect.
- Sue (24/04/2020)
SIZE: MediumI bought the coral this time but I have several of these as they are useful. I have learnt that the M is better than the L on me (size 12-14) because I have narrow shoulders and otherwise the lace tends to bag. A lovely range of colours and I would recommend these to wear underneath shorter tops to provide a flash of colour at the bottom and at the cleavage.
- Louise (20/04/2020)
SIZE: Small COLOUR: Ice LavenderSoft white, pink ice, primrose, lavender, and blue ice - a mouth watering delightful rainbow for the summer.
- Olwen (17/04/2020)
SIZE: X Small COLOUR: Soft WhiteI had been looking at both the plain and lace camisole for a number of months. I had been holding off purchasing due to the price. I could however not find one in a soft white that was also of good quality and as I wanted a nice one to wear under a dress to prevent showing too much cleavage, I succumbed. I live in Australia and the cost of postage is significant. I could however not have been happier. I ordered both, the plain and the lace and kept both. The quality is outstanding and especially the lace is lovely. I’m now looking at other colours. I’m a size 6-8 with a narrow back and 32 DD bra size and the XS fits perfectly.
- Monique (15/04/2020)
SIZE: Large COLOUR: Soft WhiteI am delighted with my new lace camisole. It is a great addition to my wardrobe as it is so versatile. There are many ways to wear it on its own or layered with other things. It is good quality and very comfortable to wear. I will be adding more colours soon.
- Julia (15/04/2020)
SIZE: Small COLOUR: Dutch BlueWardrobe essential!!! I love the fit and the material is very forgiving! Beautiful colours exactly as seen in the brochure
- Amanda (15/04/2020)
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: WhiteVery pleased with this. I am a 37” bust and this is a good fit for a base layer. I have narrow shoulders so M is better than L though I am size L equivalent to a 14 in most Kettlewell styles. Perfect basic for a romantic classic. I will be collecting more colours.
- Christina (14/04/2020)
SIZE: Small COLOUR: CoralI have only just recently moved into the lace cami after always buying the non lace version for years. I tried them in my early kettlewell purchase days and found the lace too baggy. It has only just dawned on me to try a different size from my usual medium and hey presto no baggy lace! It is a tighter fit but on the whole I only ever wear them as an under layer. I'm really enjoying the peak of lace,it definitely has a feminine vibe. Love the array of colours,my collection is growing needless to say!
- Kay (28/03/2020)
SIZE: LL COLOUR: Soft WhiteHaving failed to find a cream vest top on the high street, I ordered 2 styles in primrose and soft white. Just what I wanted. Primrose is a buttery cream while soft white is a pale cream colour.
- F A (28/03/2020)
SIZE: Small COLOUR: CoralMy 4th lace camisole, this one in the gorgeous colour Coral. I have to confess obsessing just a little over the colour Coral. I already have a plain cami and a semi scoop T in this wonderful colour. It works well with white jeans and looks fantastic with a tan - a great summer colour, and in the lace camisole it's perfect. Thank you Kettlewell.
- Elizabeth (19/03/2020)
SIZE: Small COLOUR: Mint IceDecided that I would like a soft summer pastel rainbow of these classic basics to choose from, as they look darling whether worn on their own or peeking beneath my summer weight cashmere cardies. I already own Silver and Pink Ice ..... Added Mint Ice to the rainbow. I find these pastels work wonderfully to lighten darker clothing, and look very chic with white summer jeans. I am a busty size 8 UK so go for a Small. If you are hesitating over a "first buy" then I would consider one of these with either a wrap or jacket. Amazing how two beautiful pieces can rework your wardrobe!
- Olwen (05/03/2020)
SIZE: LL COLOUR: NavyBecause of the price this was a considered purchase for me but I could not find similar quality and style anywhere else (and I tried). The material is lovely and I love the lace on the bottom as well as the top. The lace is soft and pretty. It goes beautifully under my Kettlewell wrap tops. Having now seen the quality, I will buy more of these useful tops over time. I'm a size 16 and the LL was fine but I think (for wearing under other tops) I may try the Large next time. If I was wearing on its own though I'd stick to the LL.
- Karen (27/02/2020)
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: NavyI ordered the navy blue cami for a special dress that is navy blue and the cami fits perfect. I am very happy with this purchase.
- Gladys (26/02/2020)I now have several of these lovely tops. So useful and keep their colour after many washes. Very happy with these and will no doubt buy more.
- Vivien (28/01/2020)
SIZE: SmallVery good quality camisoles in gorgeous colours - I bought ivory, red and aqua. The straps are adjustable which was perfect and this allows you to gain a little more coverage at the front if you want this. Will be buying more when some of the other Spring colours are back in stock for size 'S'.
- Lindsey (28/01/2020)
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: FuchsiaI love these lace camisoles, I have several in different colours and they are so useful for layering or under any top that’s see through. Highly recommend them. They also wash brilliantly!
- Maria (18/12/2019)
SIZE: Small COLOUR: CoralGreat camisole ideal for wearing with cardigan a la Katie Holmes - will buy more!
- Vivien (02/12/2019)
SIZE: LLExcellent product. Now have a variety of colours.
- Angie (27/11/2019)
SIZE: X Small COLOUR: Corn YellowA truly beautiful colour. I would have preferred the lace Cani in this colour but it was sadly all sold out. it would be good to have other tops/blouses in this colour, please.
- Maria (12/11/2019)
SIZE: Small COLOUR: HoneyLovely top in an unusual colour, my fourth top and I find them very useful especially this time of the year
- Tricia (06/11/2019)
SIZE: Small COLOUR: Soft WhiteThis is my third one of these tops and love them
- tricia (06/11/2019)
SIZE: Small COLOUR: Pink IceI'm building up a small stock of these. Really pretty. I bought the pink and blue ice this time. Blue ice looks lovely under grey, but really, the two ice colours go with pretty much everything. I'm a size 8 normally, and small fits perfectly.
- JEE (06/11/2019)
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: Soft TealI do like these Lace Camisoles and this is the third to add to my collection. The Medium fits well on me, not too tight and the lace edging is nice and deep so keeps it's shape. I'll wear this camisole with my Short Cascade Wrap also in Soft Teal, such a gorgeous colour and one of my favourites. Thank you Kettlewell
- Elizabeth (29/10/2019)
SIZE: Small COLOUR: Ice BlueLove these Lace Camisoles - this one is a gift for a very good friend who is a Summer so I hoped this beautiful, gentle Ice Blue would suit her. It did and she was delighted! It was a perfect fit and so feminine - she loved it - Thank you Kettlewell for providing such great gift ideas.
- Elizabeth (29/10/2019)
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: AquaI am very pleased with this purchase. Lovely colour and the fit is true to size. Plan to buy more in different colours.
- Amanda (23/10/2019)
SIZE: Small COLOUR: Soft WhiteI've just discovered these camisoles, and find the soft white lace goes well pretty much under most tops. I'm now awaiting delivery of it in pink and blue ice. I returned the lobelia - just a tad disappointed in that the lace was a slightly different colour to the material of the body of the camisole. Lighter colour camisoles are easier to wear under the silky tops; the darker ones shows through, but are fine for a heavier top. They're an added layer of warmth at this time of the year, and are so pretty peeping from under whatever you're wearing, and so lovely to put on in the morning.
- JEE (23/10/2019)
SIZE: LL COLOUR: SapphireI bought two of these beautiful camisoles and I am wearing them now in Spain. The colours are brilliant and after several washings are still as vibrant. Washing has proved amazing, they are as perfect as the day I bought them, all in all I am VERY happy and will be buying more colours for my next holiday.
- Judy (13/10/2019)
SIZE: Small COLOUR: NavyI love this - I now have 5 of these and will no doubt buy more in other colours. I like the lace and I think the fabric is of a good quality so to me doesn't look like underwear at all (as mentioned by other reviewers). It is perfect for layering and for adding colour. True to size
- Annabelle (07/10/2019)
SIZE: Large COLOUR: Corn YellowVery nice. I am pleased with the length and like the lace, it tucks into trousers without too much extra material to smooth flat. (I am 5'7). it is comfortable but not tight fitting. Colour warm and golden, will go well with contrasting tops as it gets colder.
- Amanda (02/10/2019)
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: GeraniumLove the colour and length, but exchanging it for the one without lace. This one, for me, looks too much like underwear.
- KateS (12/09/2019)
SIZE: LLLovely quality camisole. Will use for layering under low cut tops. Cannot wear on its own as too many lumps and bumps. The length is good as does not ride up under dresses which are too low cut for my petite height. Would buy again.
- Jacqueline (12/09/2019)
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: BeaujolaisI wish you would do camisole in a cotton modal fabric.... allow skin to breath, also thicker straps for us busty women this way we can wear a normal bra not strapless.. Heres hoping in next collection Kettlewell will consider. So far purchased 5 items. Excellent colours and fabric...
- Debby-Kay (08/09/2019)
SIZE: Large COLOUR: Soft TealI LOVE these, I'm a L Autumn and have 15 in different colours and would buy more if new colours appeared. They are the staple of my wardrobe most of the year when it's not too hot to wear them, with one of my crossover tops of which I have 20, and which I sadly miss being in the collection, as one or two have stains on them which I can't remove
- Roxy (15/08/2019)
SIZE: Large COLOUR: MulberryI have a lot of these cami tops and every so often buy another to add to the collection. Bought the mulberry this time and it is a lovely shade. Material seems thinner and silkier than previous ones I have so not sure if they have changed the style slightly. However as it goes under things that isn’t a big issue!
- Rebecca (15/08/2019)
SIZE: X Small COLOUR: Flamingo PinkA very nice basic with a girly touch due to the lace. I have a few of those and would buy MANY more if there were enough Spring colour options available in XS. I agree with another reviewer who said that the fabric should be more dense to prevent the bra from showing. Until such updates are made, I am still happy to wear these on the weekends or under other tops with just the lace showing. The length is also good for those of us who are taller.
- Olivia (30/07/2019)
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: WhiteThe lace camisole is very pretty but I feel for a cami like this it either needs to be slightly thicker material or be double thick at front as the white one I have is very thin and my bra shows through a bit even though it is a natural colour. My white bra shows through even more.. It looks best with a wrap on top.
- Kay (08/07/2019)
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: Mint IceLike several other reviewers, I have a collection of these and recently received #16 in the mint ice color. I thought it might be out of my season but as it turns out it is a very pretty color for me as a light warm Spring. These lovely camis are very comfortable, launder well and are versatile. I wear one several times a week under both casual and dressy sweaters and tops. I would love to see them offered in vanilla, peach, mint green and light dove grey.
- Jan (28/05/2019)
SIZE: Small COLOUR: Shell PinkLove these Lace Camisoles! This one in Shell Pink is gorgeous! I think they do come up a little big so I brought this in small (I'm between 10/12) and it fits well. Absolutely fab colour! Thank you Kettlewell.
- Elizabeth (26/05/2019)
SIZE: LL COLOUR: Soft TealWasn’t too pleased with this camisole. Lace was a completely different colour to body and VERY clingy. Come on Kettlewell, why can’t you offer a bigger size than LL. RETURNED.
- Lynn (22/05/2019)
SIZE: Large COLOUR: Shaded SprucePerfect. Longer than I thought it might be (good, I'm 5'10" and often tops are too short) and shaded spruce colour is just right.
- Anne (18/04/2019)
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: Shell PinkI'm a size 10/12 5'6 Spring. I am trying to focus on pulling together outfits out of my fairly bright spring wardrobe at the moment. So purchased the shell pink lace camisole in size medium. I have purchased the lace camisole before as perfect under low tops, or for a hint of colour under my conservative coloured work blouses. I find I wear one at least once a week if not more, and the shell pink will be no exception as lovely under ivory, light dove grey, mint and flamingo so far. A pale peach one would be gorgeous too.
- Bernice (06/04/2019)
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: LobeliaThis little top is so comfortable and pretty. I have one in Lobelia and it adds a great colour splash with lighter neutrals. My skin is sensitive and the material used is very soft and I have no discomfort at all from it.
- Shirley (31/03/2019)
SIZE: LL COLOUR: TanRecently purchased the lace camisole in tan. My first purchase from Kettlewell. Gorgeous colour, perfect fit and so easy to wear. Washes like a dream. Absolutely delighted with it. Will purchase more in Autumn colours.
- Linda (31/03/2019)
SIZE: LL COLOUR: Soft TealI have a collection now of my favorite colors in this camisole. I love the adjustable straps and the lace trim. I wear the camis year-round for those tops that need a little more cleavage cover. So pretty. Beautifully made, lace is soft, not scratchy, and last years. Definitely a staple in my wardrobe.
- Murphy53 (26/03/2019)
SIZE: Small COLOUR: BlackI'm delighted with this camisole. The fabric is beautiful - high quality, lovely finish. Perfect length for me (I'm 5ft 4in and size 10-12). I bought the small and it finishes at hip level so peeks out under a top or, tucked in, doesn't show any seams across the hips. I really like the straight across neckline as it makes a better shape under a V necked jacket or top. I bought black and it's a good, deep colour. Absolutely perfect.
- Deborah (15/03/2019)
SIZE: Large COLOUR: Soft WhiteCream lace camisole arrived promptly, well packaged. Good quality fabric very pretty lace detail. Large size generous size 16. Very pleased would definitely buy other colours
- Penny (06/03/2019)
SIZE: Small COLOUR: MulberryI have 2 of the lace Camisoles in Pink Ice and Royal Blue which I bought some years ago and still wear them a great deal; they launder well and are comfortable. This recent order of Mulberry is lovely but on this occasion I needed a camisole which would sit to show under a low tunic top. I felt it was worth trying to see if this would be suitable but was disappointed to need to return it.
- Wendy (05/03/2019)
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: FuchsiaI love these lace trimmed camisoles. This one seems a bit longer than the last time I bought one and a longer length is good!
- Rosie (25/01/2019)
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: TruffleMy first lace Camisole and I like it very much. Perfect fit and the lace edging is a pretty addition. I have three plain camisoles already and love the fabric. They fit perfectly and are long enough to wear either tucked in or outside. The colour Truffle is a little darker and browner than it looked on the website so that's a little disappointing but still, it's a gorgeous Autumn colour and will go well with my other clothes. Thank you Kettlewell
- Elizabeth (02/01/2019)
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: Stone GreyBought two camisoles in true red and stone grey. Lovely colours although the stone grey was not quite what I was expecting but never the less looked nice. Much to my surprise and I don't know why I didn't notice the neckline has changed from a very flattering v to straight across and the lace was different. I like them but I loved the previous design so not sure I'd get more.
- Chris (31/12/2018)
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: VanillaMy recent purchase is for my sister's birthday in January so I can't record her opinion. However I have one in lobelia as I'm a jewel winter and I wouldn't have bought one for her if I wasn't really pleased with mine. It's a good fit for me and though my sister is a different shape we both wear medium. The lace top and bottom of the camisole means it can be dressed up or down and again is an excellent piese for being a cool, pretty under layer. I'm buying more for the next summer!
- Rosie (27/12/2018)
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: MossLovely colour and fits under my green print wrap top. Particularly like the lace showing.
- Christine (22/12/2018)
SIZE: LL COLOUR: Pink IceBought to wear under the Faux wrap top. Well fitting and the lace adds that little touch of femininity. Will certainly get more.
- Valerie (14/12/2018)
SIZE: Large COLOUR: NavyThe colour was great but unfortunately the fabric was just too clingy for me - viscose jersey is incredibly unforgiving!
- SF (14/12/2018)
SIZE: Small COLOUR: Cashmere RoseBought for mum for Christmas. I expect she will love it. Can't comment on sizing etc - but I guess the fact that I have bought this for her speaks volumes. I think these camis are wonderful quality and have at least 5 myself.
- Ali D (10/12/2018)
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: Parrot GreenI purchased two of these tops and love them for layering under more revealing necklines. I will definitely buy more but would love this style with longer sleeves for layering in the winter.
- Marilyn (20/11/2018)
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: Flamingo PinkA really well fitting camisole with a good length and the added bonus of lace. I got it to go under a new blouse and it really brings out the colour and has made a super outfit. I wouldn't hesitate to buy other colours when I need them.
- Anni (15/11/2018)
SIZE: Small COLOUR: ChocolateGood basic item and long enough in the body! I bought this to make up the amount needed to avoid postage charges....
- Carol (07/11/2018)
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: Cobalt BlueLove these - I am collecting them. Just received 2 more, cobalt and mint ice. They are really good quality and change the look of many outfits. I love the mint ice with navy. Cobalt looks great with black. They add something interesting to existing work outfits and really brighten them up. Great quality. I am size 12 and 5'4 - the medium is perfect for me and the right length to show the lace/ bottom of the cami
- Ali D (26/10/2018)
SIZE: Small COLOUR: Marine NavyLove the colour - it's a stunning dark blue. Really nice style that fits well and isn't too low cut. Long enough in the body for me as well - I like my midriff covered and I like to be warm! The lace is pretty without being over the top and it's not at all itchy. Washes well too.
- Charlie (17/10/2018)
SIZE: LL COLOUR: PaprikaBought camisoles in 3 Autumn colours, chilli and ochre as well as paprika. Pleased with all three. Soft, feminine, practical and the length is perfect, especially for wearing with jeans that tend these days to start below the waist. The neckline is not too plunging either. I like to wear them loser than the model does so bought LL size even though I usually wear size 14. The lace on the ochre one is not an exact match to the colour of the body of the camisole. Would love to see a burnt orange version and long sleeve versions of this kind of style to layer in winter.
- Madeleine (13/10/2018)
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: LobeliaStunning colour (lobelia) . I am delighted
- Ali D (28/09/2018)
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: Shell PinkI absolutely adore my new lace camisole. It is soft and silky to wear and looks so feminine. I love the length, it is perfect for me at 5'6" as the lace bottom just peeks out from the longer style wrap tops I favour. I will be adding more to my collection when I can.
- Janice Fraser (26/09/2018)
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: Cashmere RoseThe soft stretchy fabric is wonderful next to my skin. I'm loving the extra layer under blouses in this in-between season and hope the cami will be as useful for warmth once we reach the wintry months. I'm saving for more...
- Janet M (26/09/2018)
SIZE: Large COLOUR: SilverReviewed the camisole and waterfall cardigan back in March jsut after I had bought them. Have now worn and washed them numerous times and am still as delighted with them as I was when they were new! :)
- Hilary S (23/09/2018)
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: SilverI love this cami! Beautiful long shape that feels nicely modest with the lace top. Wish I could afford to buy more!
- Liz Macwhirter (22/09/2018)
SIZE: Large COLOUR: WhiteLovely quality but as others have commented, it is very very long if you are short. Maybe great for tall slim hipped people to wear layered over trousers.. I wear it rolled up or folded over, but wish there was a short version; if there were, I would buy several.
- Mrs Dale (19/09/2018)
SIZE: Small COLOUR: Soft TealGorgeous top. Beautifully soft and a deep rich colour.
- Lucia Andreucetti (18/09/2018)
SIZE: Large COLOUR: AquaAs always excellent
- Jean Bateson (11/09/2018)
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: True RedI bought the true red lace camisole to go under the true red mosaic top. I found the length perfect for the lace to show below the bottom of the mosaic top when worn with the true red mosaic skirt which made it look like a dress with a difference! Although only 5ft. 1" I love the longer length especially when worn with jeans or straight trousers. Lovely material. This is the third one I have brought over the years and the quality is excellent.
- Anne Lewington (09/08/2018)Purchased a Blackberry in S to match Blackberry Mosaic Skirt. Fabulous match. Love the quality of these camisoles. I regularly have bought camis over the years to wear under cashmere cardigans and wraps. Have found the same quality in small boutiques where the cost starts at £35 and goes up to £85. Plan to collect quite a few in Cool Summer colours. Currently, have Silver and Moonlight Blue with matching wraps.
- Olwen (06/07/2018)I wish I'd bothered to read the reviews before ordering this.... As the reviewer below has mentioned, it is far, far too long for someone of 5' 2", and comes down to well below crotch level. Looks like a dress. Gave my husband a laugh anyway. Everything else in my parcel was lovely. Can't be bothered to queue up at the post office to send back one camisole, so it will probably end up in the charity bag. Someone else will love it. Quality excellent.
- Mrs Richardson (30/06/2018)Great quality, but far far too long for me (5'2"). A shame because there's such a good range of colours. The other camisoles (without the lace) are much better
- MB (01/06/2018)Love these camisoles, look great under v neck tops. I struggle with a lot of camisoles as they are usually cut too low so I am constantly pulling the front up so as not to reveal everthing but the adjustable straps and straight neckline means I don't have this problem with these camisoles. Have just ordered my third one.
- nicola cruden (01/06/2018)Bought to wear under my summer blouses. Perfect and worth the money
- Kathryn Moir (17/05/2018)Not my usual style but very pretty to fill in those v-necks that are to low (the décolleté not being what it was at 69).
- Joan Winters (14/05/2018)I love these camisoles. They are excellent quality; really thick fabric and very useful. I’m a 10/12 and the medium is perfect.
- Sarah Yules (03/05/2018)Love the lace vest tops. I'm slowly buying them in all my colours. They are great to wear as an extra layer in the cooler weather and pretty enough to wear in the summer. Size 12/14 so I buy them in L which is a great fit.
- Claire James (27/04/2018)Another fitting problem. I found the L size gapped a bit along the top edge, so bought a M for wearing under a low-cut dress. It is a nice snug fit under the dress. Nice and light to wear. Much cheaper than buying an under-dress cami I have from another supplier.
- Ann BRANDISH (25/04/2018)I love these cami's. I wear a lot of v neck tops and jumpers and don't like them too low, so these are my go to's for both work and casual wear underneath. I am a spring and have the Peach Melba (brighter than expected), Vanilla and my latest is the Soft White. The soft white is just the perfect ivory colour for a spring, it goes under everything and suits my skin. They wash well in the machine, don't twist out of shape and keep their colour. The latest was even better than the first two, as the lace was a little loose across the bust on the first two and this one isn't. A very pale spring peach would be great.
- Bernice Thomas (24/04/2018)I ordered three of these and I kept them all! Great way to add a pop of colour
- Tori Allen (17/04/2018)I was initially reluctant to spend £26 on a camisole when there are cheaper options available. However being a spring, I knew that the flamingo pink was just the colour I needed. When the cami arrived I was delighted with it. The extra length means the lace shows and the fit is perfect, and of course being Kettlewell it washes beautifully. I shall definitely be ordering some more in other colours
- Heather (16/04/2018)This is the third lace cami I've bought from Kettlewell and I think the quality of the fabric is even better than the last one! I bought Blackberry in size S. The body tends to be long on me (I'm 5' & usually take a size 6 or 8), but this is ideal as I love the lace trim showing at the bottom underneath a shorter layered top. Of course you can buy cheaper camis in the High Street, but they won't have adjustable straps, they don't wash as well or keep their shape and colour, and they usually only last for a couple of seasons. So they really are a false economy! Plus - I could probably match any of my colours in my palette to a Kettlewell top so I don't have to trawl the shops for the exact shade I need.
- Devongirl27 (31/03/2018)Love the colour and feel of this camisole, looks attractive and feminine. Great for layering. Thank you Kettlewell
- Pam (26/03/2018)A versatile top and wardrobe staple. Great range of colours. I have 2 and will be ordering more. I’m between sizes so sized down and it was a great fit for layering
- Amanda (24/03/2018)Im delighted with my first buy from Kettlewell. I find the colours deeper than on my Summer chart though , but I love them anyway. The camisole s are a beautiful fit and comfy material Gracias!
- ruth fellner (22/03/2018)I bought a lovely lace camisole and the purple colour was beautiful. However it is very long in the body which is a pity. I have kept it because of the lace and colour. I have found several of your tops long in the body and I don’t normally have this problem. I was hoping to try the Lulu top which looked as if it might solve the problem but I believe it is no longer being sold. A pity as people’s website comments were very favourable.
- Sheena Colville (12/03/2018)Bought together with the long waterfall cardigan in silver. They look super together and I feel very classy in them with a contrasting scarf of my own. Nice fabric and surprisingly warm considering the weather at the moment! The lace at the top looks as if it needs sewing in on an angle at the sides to reduce the slight fullness over the décolletage. Have yet to wash it, so will wait to see how it retains its look and fit. Overall delighted.
- Hilary (01/03/2018)Absolutely love this camisole it fits like a glove and the material is soft and luxurious I bought the blue/ green one and have a wrap to match have been complemented wearing it and my lovely daughter said Waw! Thankyou kettle well X
- Elizabeth Vaughan (13/02/2018)Really nice soft item in such a great selection of colours which tone in with your other clothes. Bought in cassis, which was lovely. Would love to see this range of colours in your long camisole style.
- Joy Burton (04/01/2018)Lovely camisole. Adjustable straps a great bonus. Supersoft and sits nicely under almost any top. As others have commented the neckline is inclined to gape a little but this is minor. My only complaint is that the Kettlewell/size label is extremely uncomfortable and extremely difficult to unpick without damaging the garment.
- christine (02/01/2018)Super camisole in both quality and style. Loving it!
- Kay Blowers (22/12/2017)A very pretty camisole which flatters my skin tone. Very nicely made and will complement many outfits.
- Gillian Redford (22/12/2017)Excellent camisole - I am a borderline 12 these days so need a M size. As always lovely colours so this is my second cami.
- Tricia (22/12/2017)A lovely product that keeps its shape well. I now own three of these and will continue to add more from time to time. A bit pricey but better than cheaper versions in the long run.
- Angela Finch (18/12/2017)Very pleased with camisoles...medium fitted perfectly for my size 12, not tight neither baggy. Lovely colours. liked stretchy material. Comfortable.
- Sarah gilbertson (27/11/2017)very pretty and so versatile.The peach melba colour with the paprika Milan Knit Cardigan is gorgeous. Nice and long.
- Gisela (27/11/2017)The ochre colour is lovely and the lace is very pretty, the lace gapes a little across the top.
- Maddie (24/11/2017)Lovely camisole. Can only echo what others say, fits and works so well under other things. Good range of colours. Great layering piece.
- Aundrea (23/11/2017)Great fit, great colour (silver) and so useful. I have several of these and wear them under tops with deep V-necks or with cardigans or wraps that have snug fitting sleeves.
- Kate Hudson (21/11/2017)These camis are so feminine and the colours really lovely. I wear them under the matching mid cascade to long tie cascade. I also wear them under sweater now that the weather is colder with that sexy bit of lace showing at the bottom of the sweater! And of course for the added warmth! Any chance of making it with wider straps to cover our bra straps, please?
- Pamela Huke (30/10/2017)My first Kettlewell camisole and I'm not disappointed. The colour was a perfect match for the same coloured wrap round top that I already have. It is a great fit and I love the longer length.
- Jane Townsend (16/10/2017)Lovely cami, beautiful colours and brilliant straps. Fit a little large for me and am a size 14 so ordered the L. Think I may return it and try the M as it gapes a bit when you really want it to lie flat in the 'V'. Excellent Service.
- Trisha (11/10/2017)A very pretty lace camilsole, perfect for layering. Just what I needed. Will be getting more in all available colours over time. Just as good as the PURE Collection lace camisoles, but not as expensive. That's what I like! Thanks Kettlewell.
- JoJo Jones (06/10/2017)I love these camisoles. So useful, pretty and a good length as well. Hooray for Kettlewell with their wonderful colour selections.
- Vivien Tavener (03/10/2017)I love this top - great for layering. The only down side to it is that at only 5f 2in it is a bit long
- jo Ward (02/10/2017)I have had several of these tops, they are a good fit and are ideal for wearing under suit jackets and cardigans. Colours good.
- Anne Palmer (21/09/2017)Love these tops and have purchased several. This one was in Soft white to replace one I have worn and worn. They are great for putting under clothes with low necks for modesty or for a pop of colour.
- Sue M (19/09/2017)such lovely colours - such a shame there is no cotton in this style - cotton gives such a cool grounded feeling - viscose is lovely but too flimsy and stretchy on its own - needs the cotton to cool it down
- Lucy Blake (30/08/2017)A very pretty, soft, well cut top. It's not too clingy but is still great for layering. It washes up well and retains its colour and shape The length is perfect if you want to show a bit of lace at the bottom of your jumper or cardi. I'm tall, so being able to alter the length of the straps is fantastic. It looks lovely under a scoop or v-neck top or simply worn on it's own on a hot sunny day! I'll definitely by buying more of these camisoles.
- catherine (04/08/2017)I'm mostly delighted because I've found my red in Chilli, so will be looking for more in that colour, but.....this is well cut and of good quality fabric, unlike Boden who's similar garments seem to have got thinner and thinner. I was also pleased to find it has lace at the bottom as well as the neckline, which I wasn't expecting.
- CarolM (31/07/2017)I love this top - it is so pretty, versatile and the colours are stunning.
- Samantha Martell (17/07/2017)Bought as a gift for a friend who already has several and loves them. The colours are stunning and true to the pictures on line. Will be treating myself to something soon.
- Sylvia Hadland (14/07/2017)I am size 10 and bought this in size small and it is perfect for layering under tops that are too low cut. You can adjust how high you w ant it with the straps, this was important to me as I have scar on my chest and this has allowed me to wear v neck dresses and tops again. Most other camisoles have the front cut as low as the armpit but this is much higher. The lace neckline is quite wide and straight so will fit well under most other necklines, although it does fold in on itself when you move as it's not tightly stretched. Happy to overlook this small niggle! I bought this in sultry navy and it's a versatile colour. Just wish this wasn't so pricey! Cut wise, this is not totally skin tight but skims over me.
- C Morgan (02/07/2017)Have several of these and love them. Great under cardigans and clothing with low neck. Gives a pop of colour.
- SueM (26/06/2017)I am gradually building a collection of this great garment. So useful with many different looks, the colours are gorgeous and dont fade and the lace is beautifully feminine.
- Vivien (22/06/2017)As usual super quality top in a beautiful summer colour.
- Averil (07/06/2017)I so liked the look of the lace camisole, but when it arrived I found it just didn't fit properly. I am standard Kettlewell L, which is what I ordered, but while it fit everywhere else, the lace across the chest gaped and wouldn't lie flat. Although stitched down properly, it was as if it was already overstretched. I rang to ask about this, and Kettlewell suggested I might try a size down; but the body of the camisole fit fine, so I don't think a smaller size would be right. It's possible that this particular item was just a bit 'off'; and since so many people love this camisole, I may try it again and see if a different version fits properly. For now, I am sadly returning it.
- Kathy (13/05/2017)This is a lovely camisole top. I ordered a L for my size 12/14 frame. It fitted nicely without being too clingy. The adjustable straps are a bonus. I will be ordering more in my Summer colours.
- Margaret Anderson (04/05/2017)Lovely camisole again could do with more Autumn colours
- Susan Buxton (25/04/2017)The Lace Camisole is a stable of my wardrobe. Over time I have purchased quite a collection in my Spring colours as I build my outfit from the inside out. The lace across my chest draws the eyes from my not so young skin as I am a petite 62. The 'peek-a-boo' lace works very well at that area of my anatomy between waist and hip, again drawing the eye away from any errant lumps and bumps! And of course the camis are simply just gorgeous😊
- Luce Craig-Lambe (19/04/2017)Having bought a normal cami I then ent on to buy a lace one too - one reason being my wish to match a cami top to a pair of trousers. I love this top just as much as the original cami. Fit is good, the material is a good weight so that it hangs nicely and, of course, it is a perfect match for the trousers and a perfect tonal match for the Cardigan too. The lace is lovely as well. Will no doubt be buying more colours over the coming months.
- Eileen Mitchell (06/04/2017)I love these camisoles and YES they are a tad expensive but they last for years!! I am a size 10 and the small size fits perfectly.
- Angela Rowell (31/03/2017)I love these camisoles. Really good fit. Will be ordering more in other colours!
- Kate (30/03/2017)My first purchases from Kettlewell and I was so please not only with the goods but how the products arrived, securely bagged and wrapped. However, although i ordered several items this Cami which i thought was off white had arrived looking like it was a faded yellowy white (over washed and not a great colour)....but i have to add the others i ordered were perfect.!
- Sandra Harry (27/03/2017)The fabric of this camisole is lovely, no cling, no showing lumps and bumps and I like the adjustable strap length. Im a tall gal and I worry about length but this was perfect. I bought mine in red to peek out under dresses and other tops and I will be buying more in other autumn colours as it is a very versatile layer piece.
- Pippa Timmins (22/03/2017)Unfortunately I returned the Cami as it had far too much of a yellow tone for my liking, I had ordered off white
- C Butcher (21/03/2017)Dear kettlewell I love the concept of what you do and adore these camisoles but am going to have to give up due to sizing. I am size 8 (some companies I now qualify as 6 33-33' bust). Your clothes are too baggy on my top half. Even the most recent camisoles sit too low and lose with the straps fully fastened. I note there are a lot of reviews saying the same thing so there is clearly demand for some smaller sizes. Do you have plans to increase the number of sizes? Fit is everything and unfortunately the perfect colour clothing does not look good if it's baggy and ill fitting
- Winter Rachael (10/03/2017)Delighted. Bought this in ochre. Will be buying more in Autumn colours.
- Emma Briscoe (06/03/2017)I ordered three to try and I loved the colours and the lace trims. However I reluctantly returned them because I felt they were just too expensive for camisoles. Having said that, Kettlewell's customer service is second to none. The return was credited very quickly. Will buy lots more lovely things from them.
- Kathleen Williamson (27/02/2017)I bought the pink ice and ice blue lace camisoles to add to my collection, as they are perfect under low cut tops and dresses. They wash well and don't lose their shape. I try to buy them in the sale as they can be a little expensive, but well worth it.
- Fiona Dinn (24/01/2017)Good quality, gorgeous colour think it was called plum. Very good fit. Will use Kettlewell again. Very pleased with my purchase.
- Susan Wilson (23/01/2017)Beautiful colour. Lovely lace detail. Fantastic fit and length. A perfect camisole. Purchased in true red.
- Julia PENSTON (19/12/2016)Beautiful colours and would be perfect for holiday. If I'd changed bras perhaps they would have looked better but decided not to persevere. I may however look at these another time!
- Jennifer Chesterman (14/12/2016)Simply Brilliant fabric, right length, right colours, perfecto!
- JULIA JOHNSTONE (09/11/2016)I bought this camisole in teal to go with a crossover dress. It works very well and the lace is pretty, while the colour is surprisingly versatile. It's longer than my other camisoles, but that's no bad thing. I'm now very tempted to buy more in other colours.
- Ruth (24/10/2016)A lovely camisole which washes and wears well.It looks great with the crossover tops if you do not want to show too much cleavage. The lace at the bottom shows below tops which is very pretty. I have this in several colours.
- Dorothy (16/10/2016)Very pleased with top. Good quality even if quite expensive, but love that I can get a range of colours in my colours. Always launder well and good fit.
- Mrs Hilary Hughes (02/09/2016)I purchased this camisole to go with my crossover tops, which are too low for me to wear alone. I love then fact you can get colours to match each top and the quality is always good. I would wish that they were a little less expensive to enable me to purchase items more often, but I guess the quality is what you pay for and they last a long time and stay in shape and condition.
- Jan (21/07/2016)This is and has always been my favourite item from the range. I love them under jackets, cardigans etc and in the summer I wear them daily. I pretty much have all the winter colours now. They wash and wear extremely well.
- Pauline Griffiths (13/07/2016)I'm new to Kettlewell. What a revelation! Lovely products,great range and wonderful not on the high street colours. Only concern the level of out of stock on the items I am interested in
- Sue new to Kettlewell (30/06/2016)lovely and washes well, doesn't ride up either!!
- Elaine calverley crabtree (07/06/2016)I absolutely love these camisoles. They are very easy to wear as the straps are adjustable. I have lots of them in many different colours and they are very easy to wear under wraps or jackets. I highly recommend Kettlewell colours and have been wearing their stuff for years. They always wash up well and the colours stay true. Highly recommend.
- Elizabeth Mills (06/06/2016)This was my second order. The colour range is varied and they wash through so easily even on holiday.
- Maureen Boyd (01/06/2016)Really pleased, yet again this is my 6th lace cami in a lovely rich teal this time. I love these for layering the fit is true to size I'm a standard 12 and a medium fits perfectly. The fabric is a good thickness and lovely and soft, can't recommend more highly!!
- Maria (22/05/2016)Good range of colours, holds its shape well and the quality is so good I can use it to cover up under my best (but rather low cut) cocktail dress.
- Philippa (21/03/2016)I recently purchased one of these camis in paprika. I am delighted with the quality of the product. It fits well and will be very useful in (hopefully) warmer weather. For now I intend to wear it under the ruched crossover 3/4 sleeve top that I purchased in Ochre. I'm SO pleased to have found Kettlewell clothing and can see great potential to build up a really useful wardrobe in colours that suit me best - thank you.
- Sally Knight (20/03/2016)Great quality and fit. I'm gradually building up a collection of Kettlewell camisoles as they fit well, feel nice & are perfect to add a pop of colour and modesty where needed.
- Lesley (20/03/2016)I had reservations about ordering a lace cami after reading the reviews so called Kettlewell to discover that they had a few colours a couple of years ago with this fading problem but was reassured that it has been resolved and any problems to return it. I have now received my cami in aqua and have to say the colour and fit are both lovely.
- Gini (22/05/2015)I now have 5 of these camisoles as I live in them! Wearing one today under a sheer cashmere sweater and you can just see the lace through it which adds a nice touch.
- Jory (16/04/2015)The quality is nice and the colours are gorgeous, but the fit is all off. I'm a size Small, but it was quite tight on the hips and too big on top with the lace flapping. It didn't matter how much I adjusted the straps or changed to a different bra. Unfortunate I have to send it back.
- Malou (02/04/2015)I bought this in two colour ways and I am really pleased with the fit and style. I know they will be a hardworking part of my wardrobe, in every season.
- Jane Rose (19/03/2015)I just love this cami tops, have treated myself to a bluebell one as this is my favorite colour, they look great under any top I wear, have got lots of colours.
- Sally (13/11/2014)These camis are such a brilliant idea especially in Kettlewells wonderful colour range, I really would have one in each of my colours except for the fact (as other reviewers have mentioned) the lace loses its vibrance after washing a number of times. The body has kept its colour perfectly but the lace has gone limp, washed out and looks cheap and nylony like underwear. I wash at 30 degrees and don't tumble dry, so this is quite disappointing, as the lace is the special feature. Please Kettlewell how about a new approach to this brilliant garment - how about a less nylony luxurious embroidered finish to the neck and bottom edge. I've bought such things from other catalogues and they look classy after many washes. No one does the colours though!
- Spring lady (20/07/2014)brilliant,feminine,great odesty filler... I use mine under various tops especially the crossover rouched 3/4 sleeve which I love but is a little low in the neck without the camisole
- Val Hamilton (02/09/2013)I was really looking forward to these camis arriving, but unfortunately I was a bit disappointed when they did. The overall quality seemed quite good, but the fit was all wrong - I found them too gappy on the chest and too tight on the hips. Sadly, they are going straight back!
- Frances (31/07/2013)Great little camisole to wear under all sorts of different tops. Especially good if you want to show more lace than cleavage! Great range of colours and good quality.
- Anne (29/04/2013)These are fab. I'm gradually getting all the colours for my season! I wear them all year round, layered or on their own, smart or casual, I get loads of lovely comments and they wash and wear brilliantly. A shade expensive, but worth it, have not found anything similar and they look amazing!
- Kate Brassington (25/04/2013)Really handy top for under low cut tops and dresses, mesh jumpers or wearing with a jacket. Great for layering too. My advice is get a light coloured and dark coloured one, that way you're covered with whatever else you want to match it with.
- Clare Camp (25/04/2013)Very good quality material, nice lace, washes well and fits beautifully. Useful in all seasons, on its own or under things. I can't do without these. The only problem is I want all the different colours!
- Catherine Barnes (25/04/2013)I have MANY of these tops and love them, however I do get frustrated that the lace fades relatively quickly whilst the 'body' stays true to its original colour, as I have come to expect of Kettlewell. I have returned one and had it replaced, but feel unable to do that for each of my vests. However, they are so beautiful I feel reluctant not to keep buying them, what a dilemma!
- Rachel (29/01/2013)Purchased this in Oxford Blue to go with Oxford Blue palazzo pants purchased last year but slightly different blue which is disappointing. Very pretty and adds the drama that a classic dramatic needs.
- Neese (30/05/2012)I've bought a few of these over the years but in every single case the lace trim either did not match the colour of the garment in the first place or it has changed colour (faded) once the garment has been washed a few times. I also find them too low and gaping at the front even with the adjustable straps.
- Linda (21/02/2012)I love this camisole. It is great for layering and adds more interest to an outfit than a normal camisole. Easy to wash and the material is lovely.
- Alice (15/02/2012)I have also held off writing a review until I had worn my camisoles for a while but I am pleased with the mink and crocodile colours I have - they wash well and look great. I love the pretty lace at the hem...... but choose your colours carefully - I have had to return a vanilla cami as the lace did not match at all - it was a pinky taupe, not cream, so disappointing, and have been waiting months for some of the colours to be in stock in a size 8. Come on Kettlewell!
- Ballerina (13/01/2012)Another great buy - great colours and great fit.
- Dr Em (08/10/2011)I bought the walnut colour in this, which is a lovely dark caramel colour, and goes very well with all the autumnal colours. Length is about right for my 5' 8" frame, and I found the sizing ran slightly smaller on this item, so ordered up a size. Washed well.
- AJG (06/10/2011)I love the length (and the lovely lace trim) as I do have a long body and the spring colours are just fantastic. I am so glad I have finally bought a few items from Kettlewell! Only drawback if that it rides up a little at the hips and does seem a bit pricey, I will be waiting for the sale to order another one.
- Suzanne (23/08/2011)I ordered my second lace cami - but this small was much smaller than one I purchased around 6 months ago. It is also shorter. Not sure if Kettelwell have changed the measurements. It will need exchanging for a larger size.
- Heidy (25/07/2011)I really like this camisole. It is perfect under many garments, but I particularly like wearing a contrasting camisole under my knotted tunic. Another winner from Kettlewell!
- Anne (28/05/2011)I love the longer length and the lace trim at the bottom. The material is good quality as with all the Kettlewell range - just waiting for the spring/summer catalogue to order some more lighter colours! Love it.
- Katy (13/10/2010)I have had this camisole for a while and I have put off writing a review as I can't quite make my mind up about it. On the negative side I find it very long, and the lace trimming is a bit fragile. The good points are that it is pretty and the adjustable straps are great. I think it is a bit pricey and I would like a cami with no lace at the hem and a lower price! Having said all that I have worn mine a lot and it fits in with so many of my other Kettlewell items. Overall - not one of my favourites but it does earn its place in the wardrobe.
- Dorothyredboots (11/10/2010)