Reviews of Florence Infinity Scarf
Add your review
We want you to be delighted with your purchases but if you do have any problems, please contact Kettlewell before submitting a review as we are always happy to resolve any issues you may have experienced. All reviews are posted using forenames/initials only and may be used for marketing purposes.
- Barbara (29/07/2020)
COLOUR: PeriwinklePeriwinkle is a really lovely colour, & quite true to the way it looks on website; I hope some of the other colours currently unavailable come back because they look great too. My only minor problem is the length of the scarf - it sits slightly lower round my neckline than I would like ideally, so I find I’m hitching it back from time to time. But otherwise I love it.
- Lin (24/07/2020)
COLOUR: Soft WhiteI have too many infinity scarves to count. However, I needed one more! I was looking for a colour that would be wearable with each and every KW top I possess and I found one - Soft White. It arrived this morning and I am thrilled with my choice. So easy to wear, such soft fabric, and I never need to worry about it clashing in any way with what I am wearing. Definitely a win-win for me!
- Eileen (23/07/2020)
COLOUR: LeafThese are really attractive and useful scarves - is there such a thing as too many?! I ordered one in Lemonade but found it did not really do anything for me (even though I'm a Spring), so I exchanged it for Leaf, which is much better for me - a lovely vibrant green. I would love there to be a bright orange or red coral one - perhaps for next season?? :-)
- Sarah (18/07/2020)
COLOUR: SalmonAdded to my growing collection ! The salmon is such a lovely cheering colour in these sad and difficult times
- Anne (14/07/2020)
COLOUR: Bright TealI've lost track of how many of these scarves I now have. Women in the Kettlewell Colours Club joke that these seem to multiply on their own! This time, I bought bright teal, which will complement lots of my tops and cascades. I can't wait for A/W 2020 so I can add to my collection!
- Eileen (14/07/2020)
COLOUR: RaspberryJust what I needed to add some life to tops and jackets. The scarf washed well and the proportion is great for wearing. I do not care for scarfs that are too big and end up in your food when you eat. I also want to be able to wash it easily when you get makeup or sunscreen on it.
- Nancy (09/07/2020)I love my scarf , I love the colour and the design as I can wear it a few different ways , Thankyou
- Jackie (09/07/2020)
COLOUR: Pastel JadeAnother infinity scarf to the collection. These are an ever increasing accessory to my wardrobe. Love them.
- Jayne (09/07/2020)
COLOUR: Flintanother lovely infinity scarf. i have four of these now and looking forward to more colours coming.
- Jayne (09/07/2020)
COLOUR: True RedI have started collecting these as they are so versatile and with such a wide selection of lovely colors.This time I bought the true red which will be lovely in Winter & also the cassis Delighted with both scarves
- Anne (08/07/2020)
COLOUR: Breton BlueBought one as the Kettlewell Club ladies use them with such style. Don’t usually wear scarves as I’m never quite sure what to do with them, but this one always looks tidy. The first was bright teal, which lead to dark amethyst and now to Breton blue and am sure more will follow. Have worn them all now that the weather has turned cooler, not necessarily with such panache.
- Sue (06/07/2020)
COLOUR: Bright TealA very flexible item - which enhances many outfits - both casual and more formal. I have a vast array of these now - this one in bright teal, goes particularly well with the Eliza top in Mole and many of my other Kettlewell tops, e.g. the Cara v neck - I found it great to take on walks and wear it either around my neck or long. Really happy with it.
- sian (04/07/2020)
COLOUR: Light SageI have 3 infinity scarves in different t colours and love them. So easy to wear and really help to finish a look. They are soft and gentle to wear.
- JAYNE (03/07/2020)
COLOUR: Bright Teali love it the colour is just right suits me
- stella (03/07/2020)
COLOUR: Chinese BlueI just adores these scarves, I have them in several colours. They are so comfortable and add a pop of colour to an outfit. Angie.
- Angela (03/07/2020)
COLOUR: Dolphin GreyI love this. I bought the dove grey and it goes with everything.
- Wilma (01/07/2020)
COLOUR: Breton BlueAnother Florence Infinity to add to my ever growing collection. This is a fabulous scarf, easy to wear, and we’ll behaved. It stays where it is put and requires no fiddling with during the day. Some scarves drive me crazy, but not the Florence. The Breton Blue is a stunning winter colour and brightens my mood as well as other people’s day. It receives compliments. Buy it!
- Alex (26/06/2020)I bought 3 of these so my mum-in-law could choose one for her birthday present. They were Hawaii, Chinese blue and another softer blue I can’t remember the name of. She chose the Hawaii and it was perfect for her. First time she has worn an infinity scarf. ps I kept the Chinese blue 🤫 and returned the softer one .
- Sharon (26/06/2020)
COLOUR: Shocking PinkMy new pink infinity scarf is great for popping on with a sweatshirt and T-shirt’s without any scarf-tying techniques required. It’s bright and gives good contrast with other outfit colours.
- Julie (25/06/2020)
COLOUR: HawaiiBeautiful colour ( Hawaii) . Nice lightweight scarf that can be worn throughout the seasons . Would love more bright colours such as watermelon . Not keen on the visible seem as you need to ensure it is hidden at the back , but apart from this , a lovely scarf
- Janice (24/06/2020)
COLOUR: SalmonI was unsure whether to order this colour infinity scarf, but I am so glad that I did. It is a lovely soft colour and I think it will go with most of the Kettlewell items in my wardrobe. It is easy to wear and makes me feel good when I'm wearing it. The colour is really flattering on me I think. I am really pleased with my purchase!
- Dawn (21/06/2020)
COLOUR: Dark AmethystI;ll be honest at first I thought it was pricey for a tube of jersey? But it's not, as it's simply divine to wear! Its s soft hug for your neck but can also be worn in so many more ways! I use it as shrug with evening wear tops and strapless ballgowns too. As a Taurean I have my neck/throat as the most sensitive area and the infinity scarf wrapped twice is so comforting! I am collecting them and use them as contrast or tonal pop of colour with EVERYTHING, all the time and every day! Work and casual, dog walks, dances, balls , 24/7. Well almost, no I don't sleep in it ( yet) Thus far I have 5! But I will be choosing more in time... I can recommend Dark amethyst for it's deep glow and joyful cheery colour, Bright Teal is almost a turquoise and reminds me of the ocean around Turkey, Cassis is just yummy like the best blackcurrant sorbet, deep and lush; Raspberry is a cherry red so warm and jolly, do try one! You wont regret it I promise.
- SUSAN (19/06/2020)Florence infinity Scarf in salmon looks good with my camel leather jacket. This my third Florence scarf. Will buy more when I work out what colour will go with what I have in the wardrobe I am not very good at matching colours so do like to.see what colours they are been worn with on Kettewell
- Barbara (19/06/2020)I bought an old gold Florence scarf to match my new old gold Imogen top,. It’s a perfect match and can be worn with the Imogen to give a different neckline or with other items in my Autumn wardrobe. It’s taken me a little while to find out how to arrange it to my liking, as I don’t like the overlocking on the edge to show. For me, it could have been slightly shorter to sit a little more neatly at the neck but I realise that’s a very personal choice and that you have to cater for everyone! The fabric is excellent, and I’ll certainly look at other colours.
- Margaret (18/06/2020)
COLOUR: Chinese BlueLovely scarf to add that pop of colour and finish off an outfit. I now have three of these as they are such a great addition to my wardrobe
- Susie (18/06/2020)
COLOUR: Soft WhiteLove the fact that once put on, it stays in place, no odd ends to come adrift! The colour is very good against my face. The soft white really makes a difference compared with plain white, not so harsh! Will be getting a few more!
- Christine (18/06/2020)
COLOUR: Dark AmethystLove the infinity scarves, I now own a good dozen or more. Perfect finishing touch to any outfit as well as keeping me warm. Quality and colours are beautiful.
- Jacqueline (11/06/2020)
COLOUR: Chinese BlueLovely scarf, beautiful colour, will definitely be buying more of these in different colours.
- Eri (09/06/2020)
COLOUR: Musk RoseMy first infinity scarf! The quality & colour are very good. I am sure this will be a useful addition to my wardrobe
- Sue (09/06/2020)
COLOUR: Copper RoseI’ve never been a scarf person but I saw so many people on the Kettlewell Colour Club Facebook page elevating their outfits just by adding one that I thought I’d give it a try. Total convert! I have bought 8 over the past few weeks and I’m sure I’ll buy more as new colours come out. Some blend well with outfits (e.g. Copper Rose with the Copper Rose Stripe Breton top) and others add a contrasting pop of colour. They are so versatile and can be worn so many ways - as a shawl/poncho, loose like a long necklace, double-wrapped (my favourite way), as a headscarf and even as a handy face mask for current times. Will probably find myself wearing one every day post-lockdown.
- Vickie (07/06/2020)
COLOUR: Dark OliveDark olive is really lovely in this fabric, and this is the start of my collection of infinity scarves!
- Maria (07/06/2020)
COLOUR: LeafI already have several of these scarves in many colors. After seeing many combinations on the Kettlewell Club FB page, I decided to try to put together an outfit with leaf green, a color that was suggested by my HOC consultant in combination with corn yellow and mint green. So there you have it and now I have it. The color is a bit lighter and brighter than expected and I do like the color on me. I am a blue spring and through the years I have always received positive feedback when I wear green. I do, however, think leaf green might be better as a wrap or jacket rather than a scarf so I may try wearing it as a shawl. I will post a picture on the Club page when I put it all together. I love the infinity scarves because they add "pop" to one's outfit and they are so versatile.
- Marsha (01/06/2020)
COLOUR: SilverSo happy with my one of my first infinity purchases. The silver looks perfect with the Darvey V in navy but I discovered it blends with so many other colours too!
- Linda (28/05/2020)Love this colour and for me very easy to wear. The no-fuss scarf!!!!
- Linda (27/05/2020)
COLOUR: Musk RoseI am delighted with my musk rose infinity scarf. I decided to buy one after you showed a photo of a lady wearing one as a face mask. Mine works perfectly for this purpose when wrapped round my neck three times and pulled up over my nose and mouth. Then I have the time to look forward to when I don't need it for this purpose, and can just enjoy wearing it as a very decorative scarf!
- Anne (26/05/2020)
COLOUR: Ice LavenderIced Lavender is a cool clear highlight colour which adds to my growing collection.
- Mrs Ann (25/05/2020)
COLOUR: RaspberryI absolutely adore these infinity scarves. You don’t need to think about how to tie them, just put them over your head and ‘voila!’ I have about 6 or 7 now and the colours just make a basic outfit sing.
- Sally (25/05/2020)
COLOUR: SalmonA lovely salmon colour which adds colour and brightens up basic outfits. This is another colour that I find difficult to buy, but this a perfect. A gorgeous shade.
- Carol (21/05/2020)
COLOUR: Chinese BlueReally useful. Adds a ‘pop’ of colour. I have been reorganising my wardrobe during lockdown and trying to fill any colour gaps. This is an easy way to add colours I need. I will be buying more.
- Carol (21/05/2020)
COLOUR: Bright TealThis is the first infinity scarf I have purchased, prompting me to look into buying others. It's so useful. I love the Bright Teal colour and wearing the scarf. It'll be great in the chillier months, as well as adding a pop of colour to various outfits.
- kathy (18/05/2020)
COLOUR: Bright TealLove this, it’s my first infinity scarf, it’s lovely next to the skin and brightens up otherwise dull outfits I will be buying more
- Sue (18/05/2020)
COLOUR: Bright TealLove this, it’s my first infinity scarf, it’s lovely next to the skin and brightens up otherwise dull outfits I will be buying more
- Sue (18/05/2020)
COLOUR: NavyI now have this in three colours, dark amethyst, cassis and navy. I thought the navy would be a bit boring but it is so beautiful and just right for me (dark summer). It is very comfy and soft and will go with many outfits. The fabric has a very slight sheen to it which is lovely (makes it look more expensive!)
- Jennifer (12/05/2020)
COLOUR: SalmonI just bought my first infinity scarf and am absolutely delighted with it. Having a long neck I've always worn scarfs as I find they create some balance and adding a splash of colour near your face totally lifts your look. I love the fabric, the length and find they hang really well. I can't wait to build my collection up.
- Jenny (08/05/2020)
COLOUR: Copper RoseThis is the first infinity scarf I purchased and I was so happy with that I have bought two more. I like the texture of the fabric and it hangs really well. The Copper Rose colour is really subtle and expensive looking.
- Elaine (08/05/2020)
COLOUR: Old GoldLove the infinity scarves....I have several!! They're fab!!
- Rebecca (07/05/2020)
COLOUR: AppleI love these scarves. I have quite a number of them now, and can always rely of them to add that extra certain something to an outfit, whilst adding my best colours close to my face. More colours always welcome :-)
- Dee (06/05/2020)
COLOUR: HawaiiI have a couple of these scarves and really like them. They are very comfortable and add a bit of warmth and a pop of colour. Just bought one for my sister, who is a Spring (I'm Summer, as a present. Just wanted to say well done for the paper packaging. Great move away from plastic.
- Sally (05/05/2020)
COLOUR: PeriwinkleBought this scarf in a 3 colours - Ice Lavender, Bright Teal & Periwinkle (I’m a cool summer with grey blue eyes, skin that tans quite easily & grey-White hair!) so I could choose which colour I liked best. Will probably keep them all! Lovely soft fabric, comfy to wear & not too heavy, so will be great all year round. Brilliant addition to any outfit!
- Marieke (01/05/2020)
COLOUR: CassisGreat addition to any outfit to really boost your colours. Very soft and easy to wear - an immediate comment the first time I wore it. This is one of two I now have and I will be increasing the collection over the coming months!
- Gina (01/05/2020)
COLOUR: RaspberryThis scarf is a fabulous addition to an outfit. Keeps these beautiful colours near your face to enhance your skin tones. Lovely and soft and easy to use. Really happy with this item.
- Gina (01/05/2020)
COLOUR: AppleI bought the apple, lemonade and shocking pink. They are all lovely colours for Springs and I have been wearing them a lot in lockdown. Kettlewell has got the weight of these just right now and they are so soft and comfortable (the previous incarnation was too bulky and not as soft). I already own the coral and will buy more as more suitable colours become available.
- Louise (01/05/2020)
COLOUR: FuchsiaI absolutely love these especially the bright colours. They are lovely to wear, warm but not too hot. I have one of every colour! The service from Kettlewell is excellent too. Thank you.
- Heather (30/04/2020)
COLOUR: Old GoldThese Florence Infinity Scarves are so useful for adding colour as well as warmth and style to an outfit. I chose Old Gold this time to add to my collection. It is such a gorgeous warm colour - really flattering to Autumn colouring. Thank you Kettlewell for excellent, fast service.
- Elizabeth (30/04/2020)
COLOUR: Bright TealAlways loved these infinity scarves and having organised them in Marie Kondo fashion I saw that there were a couple of colours that needed adding. I bought the Bright Teal and Soft white this time. Always lovely.
- Sandra (30/04/2020)
COLOUR: LeafBought 2 Florence Infinity Scarves for a friend for her birthday. She is an Autumn and wears quite a lot of brown so I thought these two colours, Leaf and Old Gold, would add that pop of colour and hoped that she would like them - she says she does!
- Gillie (30/04/2020)
COLOUR: Shocking PinkLovely bright spring colour ( but not neon bright ) Perfect to cover a low v neck jumper, Am definitely learning how to mix colours more ( as opposed to always having dark trousers and light tops) I bought this having looked through the blog on Spring combinations blog., and will be back for more.
- Amanda (29/04/2020)A Lovely light addition to my collection of infinity scarves. Like placing a buttercup under your chin making you light up!
- Stella (28/04/2020)
COLOUR: NavyI was wary about these as they seemed quite expensive for what you get, but luckily I was wrong! The material is beautifully soft with a slight sheen to it and a nice weight. I was surprised how wide they were. I bought these in two of my wow colours (dark amethyst and navy) and they will finish off so many outfits! I will buy raspberry and laguna (when it comes back in stock) - please Kettlewell, any plans for smoked grape?
- Jennifer (27/04/2020)
COLOUR: LemonadeI treated myself to two of these scarves as my day needed something cheerful to brighten it up! I was not disappointed. I'm a Spring, and I love the Lemonade yellow, very sunny and perfect as a pick me up on a grey day!
- Amanda (23/04/2020)
COLOUR: Acid YellowI wasn’t sure about the colour straight out of the packet as it had a slightly greyish cast to it next to the vibrant colour of the Raspberry infinity scarf. However once I put it against my Indigo wrap, Star blue sweatshirt and Breton I could see how the colour contrast both softened the neckline and provide some zing. I don’t wear it as much as the Raspberry but it changes the look of an outfit and perfect on a sunny day to lift my mood on lockdown and looks good in Zoom meetings!
- Christina (22/04/2020)
COLOUR: Shocking PinkI'm amassing quite a collection of these little colorful gems! These really are the perfect accessory to give your outfit a pop of color and add some dimension. The scarves are very high quality and super comfortable to wear. All I can say is please keep adding more colors!
- CC (20/04/2020)
COLOUR: Acid YellowI'm a Winter and bought this in Acid Yellow to highlight the colour in a dress I'd got for my grandson's baptism. Such a zingy shade, really uplifting and just shouts "happy"!
- Deirdre (19/04/2020)
COLOUR: HawaiiI’m delighted with this infinity scarf in Hawaii, it’s such a pretty colour, lovely for a Blue Spring, and can be worn with lots of my tops. It’s a lighter fabric than the other infinity scarves I’ve had from Kettlewell, perfect for Spring/Autumn (I don’t wear scarves in the summer months). I’m now assessing my scarf collection to see if another colour could be added.
- Susan (17/04/2020)
COLOUR: Copper RoseWell, I can't count how many of these scarves I have now! I'll admit now that some were mistakes colourwise, but sticking to my perceived 'season' has proved a good move. So this spring I treated myself to two more: Copper Rose (had my eye on this colourway for a while!) and Oatmeal, which I'd previously overlooked but decided to try it - and both colours are perfect with my skin tone. The oatmeal looks smart and is a lovely warm neutral tone; the copper rose is rich, warm, soft and deep without being sharp. They are definitely keepers! The only problem now is getting all dressed up with nowhere to go....along with the rest of the population - so I dream colours, plan colour combinations and look forward to a time when all is well again. Thank you for keeping us inspired!
- hedgecrone (15/04/2020)
COLOUR: Dark OliveMy first Florence infinity scarf but got a feeling it won't be my last! Nice and soft and hangs nicely. Please Kettlewell could you make this in chocolate brown?
- Caroline (15/04/2020)
COLOUR: PeriwinkleAfter searching on many websites and visiting numerous stores I finally found my perfect scarf when your catalogue popped through my front door . I had admired many times this particular style of scarf on other ladies but never able to find one. I certainly am a scarf person just love them as an addition to an outfit Winter or Summer so can't wait to wear my new Infinity scarf in Periwinkle. Lovely material that falls perfectly and really beautiful colour, I will certainly be purchasing another just one problem what colour ?? all so beautiful Thankyou Kettlewell
- Wendy (15/04/2020)
COLOUR: True RedThis is the third infinity scarf I have bought The quality is excellent, and all colours just fabulous. Very pleased with each one. Will definitely be buying more.
- Susan (15/04/2020)
COLOUR: Old GoldI bought the Old gold colour, I'm an Autumn. Its a nice soft shade, goes well with green, navy blue, conker, oat marl etc., etc. So very useful, but still tempted to try the other colours!. Its soft and easy to wear and sits well against jumpers and sweatshirts. Will be trying it with t shirts now the weather is warmer but still sometimes a bit chilly.
- Lorraine (15/04/2020)
COLOUR: Soft WhiteIt's Spring (although I'm an Autumn) so I thought it would be nice to add a little something light and bright to my already impressive collection of these fabulous infinity scarves. What's not to like? They drape beautifully; can be twisted once or twice around the neck depending on the effect you want and if it turns a little chilly - it's only Spring - they make a great impromptu hat. And they don't blow away in a sudden gust of wind! Highly recommended.
- Helen (15/04/2020)
COLOUR: Musk RoseI love an infinity scarf but they often come in dull colours so I was like a child in a sweet shop with these scarves. I've recently been analysed as a summer and am trying to embrace my lighter side so I plumped for the musk rose. Not only is it a truly delicious colour that magically seems to go with everything, it has a great weight and the fabric doesn't stretch no matter how many wears. It's great for those not-quite-warm-enough spring days and will be perfect for summer evenings. I've also worn it for a couple of videochats with friends as it adds a little fresh colour that the cameras drains away!
- sian (15/04/2020)
COLOUR: Copper RoseThis has to be one of my most favourite buys yet from Kettlewell. The Copper Rose Florence Infinity Scarf is just what my scarf drawer needed for spring, a beautiful warm colour which is very flattering to my ageing face.
- Kay (15/04/2020)
COLOUR: Old GoldAnother beautiful Florence Infinity Scarf for my collection! I love the softness of the fabric and the way it drapes. The Old Gold is a lovely colour that goes with so many of my autumn clothing.
- Kay (15/04/2020)
COLOUR: True RedI recently bought the red, which is a vibrant true red (I am a winter), lovely, stylish, elegant and warm. Adds a wonderful pop of colour to any outfit. This is the second one I own, but I don't think it will be the last! x
- Mary (15/04/2020)
COLOUR: RaspberryAbsolutely LOVE these scarves! Have about 8 different colours. The weight is just right - adds a bit of warmth in the winter, and lightweight for the summer. They wash beautifully too. Add a touch of glamour to an otherwise plain dress or top.
- Alison (15/04/2020)
COLOUR: Shocking PinkI'm a spring. If, like me, you like a proper pink rather than a coral pink, then this is for you. Light weight but not flimsy and definitely warm enough for winter once wrapped. The scarf is a great length but, perhaps a little wide - it takes me a while to get it to not feel bulky. The pop of colour it gives is worth it though. 2 lovely compliments given the first time I wore it and both from men who usually notice nothing!
- Carol (15/04/2020)
COLOUR: LemonadeI have just bought two infinity scarves. When I was younger I was a Spring but now Light Muted. Some of the Spring colours I can still wear but also some of the softer Summer colours. I bought a Lemonade and a Silver scarf. They are both lovely soft colours that will lift a top or a dress or tunic. Very pleased with the colours and the quality.
- Linda (15/04/2020)
COLOUR: Shocking PinkThe pink is a gorgeous shade. Not one of my usual colours but it matches the other colours brilliantly. It just needs to be a bit longer.
- k c (14/04/2020)
COLOUR: SalmonI got the salmon infinity scarf (as I’m a spring) and it’s the perfect weight and size and the colour goes with so many of my things (Which surprised me) from navy to beige adding a fresh zing of colour. It also lifts my complexion. I bought the True red one as a birthday gift for a friend who only wears black and she said how much she loved the colour and fabric (she works in fashion so is quite particular). Highly recommend!
- Samantha (14/04/2020)
COLOUR: HawaiiI am a Spring with porcelain fair skin, strawberry blonde hair and dark blue eyes. This scarf in Hawaii lights up my skin and brightens the blue in my eyes. I am so happy with it. It is a reasonable price and good value too.
- Leigh (14/04/2020)
COLOUR: RaspberryThis was my first purchase for a Florence scarf. I ordered the Raspberry colour as it is an outstanding colour for me. (HOC) Really pleased with the fabric and colour.
- Julie (14/04/2020)
COLOUR: Dark AmethystLoved the infinity scarf. Sits well. Great colour.
- Mary (09/04/2020)
COLOUR: Dark AmethystLoved the infinity scarf. Sits well. Great colour.
- Mary (09/04/2020)
COLOUR: Burnt OrangeI bought this scarf as a birthday present for a friend and she loves it. She already had one in a soft grey so I bought her this orange one to match her spring/summer clothes. I will be buying one for myself shortly!
- Pamela (03/04/2020)
COLOUR: FuchsiaI absolutely LOVE these scarves, and now have a selection in my Winter colours: Breton Blue, Navy, True Red, Lobelia & Pansy. They brighten any outfit and complement various tops in the Kettlewell range. I've found they wash very well, and come up like new every time.
- Zibbyl (02/04/2020)Great splash of colour. Works well with tee shirts and thin jumpers
- Carol (01/04/2020)Lovely scarf, beautiful colour. Really nice length when doubled up.
- Sue (01/04/2020)
COLOUR: Dark AmethystI now have 10 of these scarves and absolutely love all of them. The fabric is so soft and such beautiful colours.
- Clare (31/03/2020)
COLOUR: HawaiiThese infinity scarves are fantastic. I have quite a few and have given as gifts. This particular colour is an up lighter for the face.
- Elvene (30/03/2020)
COLOUR: SalmonI just love these scarves. I have many, plain and print. (latest purchase in salmon ) Theyre a lovely soft fabric,beautiful array of colours, easy to wear, long or doubled, If I don't buy anything else (which I always find impossible not too!) I buy these in the new seasons colours to pep up an outfit. Great affordable buy. if you're new to the colour concept it's the easiest way to start trying new colours.
- Kay (28/03/2020)
COLOUR: Lilac PinkLovely delicate shade. Beautiful soft fabric and so easy to wear. I will be buying more in the future as so reasonably priced.
- Anne (27/03/2020)
COLOUR: Bright TealLove this product. Great for adding a touch of colour to an outfit.
- Anne (27/03/2020)I now have several of these scarves and find them to add an uplifting pop of colour - something we particularly need at the moment I think. Ice lavender is a beautiful colour - very springlike
- Desiree (17/03/2020)
COLOUR: Burnt OrangeBurnt Orange is a great colour for vibrant autumns. It’s much brighter than it looks in the pictures. A fab colour, I’m very pleased with it. If you see a colour you like I’d recommend you order it as Kettlewell rotate the colours, so it may not be available next season.
- Catherine (09/03/2020)
COLOUR: EmeraldVery happy with my circular Kettlewell scarf. In fact I love it so much I'm going to buy another one;
- Sue (09/03/2020)
COLOUR: FuchsiaLove, love, love these scarves. They are addictive but very reasonably priced and very good quality. I first bought a Lobelia, then silver and fuschia at the same time. All are being kept and I may well expand the collection. Very comfortable and easily worn. I do have merino infinity scarves but these will see me through the seasons. Well done Kettlewell yet again.
- PAM (07/03/2020)
COLOUR: Deep ClaretThis is my third scarf. I love them. Very easy to wear and doesn’t get ‘in the way’. I will definitely be buying more colours.
- Susan (05/03/2020)Love these scarves - this is my fifth! Wonderful to add a pop of colour to a dark winter sweater. Not at all bulky and very easy to wear.
- Cynthia (02/03/2020)
COLOUR: Dark AmethystFabulous final touch to an outfit - splash of colour! So comfortable to wear too.
- Pam (28/02/2020)
COLOUR: Dolphin GreyI now own 7 of these scarves - I cannot rate them highly enough - so easy to wear, soft and comfortable and effortless! The staple colours are a must but go for the brighter ones too to add a splash of colour
- Julie (25/02/2020)
COLOUR: CampanulaI bought the infinity scarf in campanula as a present for a friend. She loved it, the colour and its versatility.
- Barbara (25/02/2020)
COLOUR: Burnt OrangeAnother Infinity Scarf for my collection. The Infinity scarves re my favourite item that Kettlewell sell, wonderful colours and softness that are easy to wear every day to bring your outfit up to the next level.
- Kay (24/02/2020)
COLOUR: LagunaI love my Laguna Infinity Scarf, it is the perfect colour for me and is beautiful quality.
- Kay (24/02/2020)
COLOUR: LavenderThis is my 6th Infinity scarf. They do exactly what you say, and that is to add a pop of colour. They certainly complete the finishing touch. I just wish the animal print design had been a similar price. I enjoy your weekly blogs too which I find inspiring and informative.
- Margaret (22/02/2020)
COLOUR: CoralAbsolutely love this scarf. I should have ordered several others when I purchased it to save on the shipping cost (to Canada). Oh well, next time!
- Gail (09/02/2020)Love love love these ! Slowly building up my collection.
- Kim (31/01/2020)I am a new customer with Kettlewell Colours. I am so happy I found them and love the quality of their products. This scarf is so fun! Even better is shopping in your season!!! I wore the Spring coral color.
- Carolyn (29/01/2020)
COLOUR: NavyAbsolutely love these scarves, just bought my 5th one. They are excellent quality, beautiful colours and will probably buy more. Can’t recommend them enough.
- Sue walker (23/01/2020)
COLOUR: CoralMy first infinity scarf. Love the fabric lightness, texture, and smoothness. Not hot! I'll be ordering more. Looks great, even on my short neck. Adds polish
- Gail Johnson (21/01/2020)This scarf is fab the fabric is so soft next to the skin and it looked amazing. I was so impressed I immediately ordered a second one!
- Lynne Dodds (20/01/2020)
COLOUR: True RedI love these scarves. Non itchy cotton material and stylish look.
- Jane MARSH (20/01/2020)
COLOUR: Deep ClaretI've had my black Infinity scarf for a few months now and just love it! So soft and it just adds something extra to an outfit. Have just ordered the Deep Claret for myself and the Breton Blue for my elderly mum.
- Lynne (12/01/2020)
COLOUR: Burnt OrangeLove these scarfs and wear them so often. I have over 10 of them and I would really love it if you would get a camel, biscuit or other brownish spring/autumn colours. There is nothing but dark brown unfortunately..... please Kettlewell
- Edith (08/01/2020)
COLOUR: Breton BlueI’ve bought several of these in the past and love them as they make such a difference to an outfit. This one was a Christmas present for someone else and is a lovely colour which suits her. Sadly the colours I wanted for myself this time, fuchsia and pink ice, are both out of stock.
- Pat (06/01/2020)
COLOUR: OatmealLove these infinity scarves so easy to wear and very comfortable.
- Roz (06/01/2020)
COLOUR: Dark OliveI have only recently discovered the 'Infinity Scarf' at Kettlewell, now I have seven. They are just great for adding a pop of colour. They liven up an outfit, especially if you are wearing basic neutrals. And to top it they keep you warm in a drafty old house. They are great value and I am sure I will be purchasing some more.
- Joanna (05/01/2020)
COLOUR: HeliotropeI bought this scarf to give as a present. These scarfs are so very comfortable and useful. The colour delighted my daughter who is a Summer. I bought a second one for her Mother-in-law who is also a Summer and she was equally delighted.
- Anne (03/01/2020)
COLOUR: True RedLove all the infinity scarves, I now have 6 in my winter colours and people often ask me about them. They look lovely in a jacket or coat front.
- Anne (02/01/2020)
COLOUR: LobeliaI bought two as presents, one for my sister and one for my daughter, both Winters. They both loved them. Why wouldn't they?!.
- Rosemary (31/12/2019)
COLOUR: Pink IceI bought a Pink Ice infinity scarf earlier this year and LOVED it. I then bought 2 more for Christmas presents and was slightly disappointed as it was a darker more coral pink.
- Annie (26/12/2019)
COLOUR: Acid YellowI was unsure about the Acid Yellow working with my fair skin tone and light blonde hair. It's great! It's THE pop of color needed to perk one up in the winter. I prefer the Winter palette and for the most part, the palette prefers me!
- Linda (18/12/2019)
COLOUR: HeliotropeHeliotrope is a lovely colour. Scarf is perfect length and very useful. Happy with purchase.
- Joy (17/12/2019)
COLOUR: Deep ClaretI have quite a few of these infinity scarves now. Brilliant accessory to add pizazz to outfits. Easy to pop on and transform a neckline or add a cosy layer under a coat without the bulk. Fabulous colours , and the colour identifier questions really work. Happy ‘Winter’ customer
- Gillian (16/12/2019)
COLOUR: Dark OliveI bought this scarf i dark olive. I wasn't sure at first as it seemed slightly darker than online, however it goes well with most of my Autumn wardrobe and suits my colouring. Best of all, it is soft and cosy and not too hot to wear on slughtly warmer winter days or when shopping. I'll be buying another colour soon.
- Janet (14/12/2019)
COLOUR: PoppyBought three of these, chinese blue, coral and poppy, for winter wear. Ideal for me as I can't wear animal fibres next to my skin. They are soft, comfortable and the colours are lovely--I'm a spring. Fills in a neckline on a jacket/coat etc.
- Di (10/12/2019)
COLOUR: Burnt OrangeI have three Florence infinity scarves now. Previously I bought the bight teal, and now added Burnt Orange and Poppy. I don't believe the Burnt Orange color is the best for me. But the other two colors really pop for me and I have been complimented several times when wearing them. I like these scarves to fill in the neckline of tops. They are quite soft and cozy. Service is very speedy. I only wish the prices were a little lower. I'd love to try a merino one, but that's really too pricy.
- patricia (10/12/2019)
COLOUR: Copper RoseI bought this in copper rose which is a beautiful rich, copper brown, orange with a hint of warm pink. I am a vibrant autumn and looks really lovely on. Lovely and snuggly on, really soft fabric.
- Deborah (07/12/2019)
COLOUR: Burnt OrangeDelighted with the scarf, which is much warmer than might be expected. The colour is very rich and goes well with the colours of autumn which I enjoy hugely. It also hangs well and keeps its shape
- Deirdre (05/12/2019)
COLOUR: Musk RoseLovely easy to wear ‘infinity’ scarf. Warm soft fabric.
- Dee (05/12/2019)Love scarf - it adds the finishing touch to my tops and jackets. I cannot wear wool close to my neck so the fabric is perfect.
- Ann (05/12/2019)
COLOUR: LagunaThe Florence Infinity scarf is the perfect size for filling in a neckline; not too long and not too heavy. I shall definitely be buying more colours
- Mary (04/12/2019)
COLOUR: Burnt OrangeThese scarves are so useful and I love them. They are good quality and give you a lovely splash of colour at the neckline. Would love one in every colour... I have ordered one in emerald and one in heliotrope.
- Chris (04/12/2019)
COLOUR: True RedLove these scarves. They are useful, pretty and practical - they keep your neck warm, brighten up an outfit and you don't have the bother of tying them! What's not to like?
- Sue (03/12/2019)
COLOUR: Dolphin GreyA beautiful scarf and the colour is gorgeous. It adds a lovely 'finish' to any outfit and is useful added warmth around your neck if you're like me and feel the cold. Fabric is lovely and the length is ideal for me. Great value for money and excellent service as always from Kettlewell.
- Sally (27/11/2019)
COLOUR: Bright TealA little disappointed as, having sent my order, a new catalogue came and the bright teal scarf looked a bit brighter than in the previous catalogue, as was the scarf when it came. It is too bright for me so I have sent it to my sister as it will suit her better.
- Elizabeth (27/11/2019)
COLOUR: CassisA great colour for me and a useful addition to my wardrobe. I ordered a Pansy colour. Later that day a new catalogue came and the colour names had changed so I have ticked Cassis as being the nearest.
- Elizabeth (27/11/2019)
COLOUR: LeafThis scarf is excellent! I have looked at it many times in the past but this is the first time I’ve bought it. It works really well with V necks and round necks - I want all the rest of my colours now!!
- Helena (27/11/2019)
COLOUR: LavenderLovely colour. I do have several of these scarves and for some reason this fabric is not as nice as the other ones.
- Christine (25/11/2019)
COLOUR: True RedLovely soft material and a lovely warm vibrant shade of red that doesn’t glare at you. Personally I would like the infinity scarves to be a little longer. Great range of colours to enhance any outfit.
- Ann (25/11/2019)
COLOUR: BlackI have lots of these in different colours. They are so comfortable to wear and not too hot. The service from Kettlewell is excellent and they respond to any queries quickly (I needed to know if they did a pure white). Sadly they don’t do a white but I live in hope.
- Heather (22/11/2019)
COLOUR: Copper RoseI bought an infinity scarf in Copper Rose and whilst the the scarf is lovely, the colour is FABULOUS! it's even nicer than it looks online; a real dusky, coppery, orangy, pink and goes with almost everything in my autumn wardrobe. It sets off my auburn hair perfectly and matches my skin tones. Please make more things in this colour! The scarf is soft and warm and washes beautifully. It adds a lovely finishing touch to an outfit. I can imagine I may buy a few more in other colours.
- Helen (21/11/2019)
COLOUR: PoppyI have already purchased two scarves for myself and I love them they make any garment look classy. I decided my daughter would love one too, so I purchased a red one to go with a navy knitted dress I bought her for her birthday recently. As with a lot of comments on here I must collect more they are really lovely and at least they stay put whilst being worn which is another bonus. As with all my purchases from Kettlewell colours, delivery and service were excellent.
- Christine (20/11/2019)
COLOUR: CoralThe colours of the scarves lift an outfit to a different level. Have started collecting them.
- Jean (20/11/2019)
COLOUR: Red CoralI ordered Red Coral as it is my favourite colour and I wear it a lot; compared to other clothes I have in this colour the scarf is very orange, nothing like the colour on the website and certainly not what I was expecting. I have decided to keep the scarf as it is light, warm, comfortable to wear and it looks good with staple black,navy, grey or brown.
- Carol (16/11/2019)
COLOUR: Chinese BlueAnother Florence Infinity Scarf to add to my large collection! The finish off an outfit and the colours are amazing.
- Elizabeth (15/11/2019)
COLOUR: FuchsiaThis is the second infinity scarf I've bought, they are so useful...the fuschia colour is true to the catalogue which is really important when choosing such a strong colour....thank you! ☺️
- Elaine (15/11/2019)
COLOUR: FuchsiaI am very pleased with my infinity scarf and will probably buy more in different colours
- Linda (14/11/2019)
COLOUR: Musk RoseThis is the third infinity scarf I have now. Love them for finishing off an outfit and keeping neck warm
- Liz (14/11/2019)
COLOUR: OatmealI have bought several of these scarves I different colours and they are great
- Angie (14/11/2019)This scarf is so soft colour goes with most of my tops it’s beautiful considering buying a couple for Christmas presents .
- Georgina (12/11/2019)
COLOUR: CassisA new addition to my Florence collection. They are so useful! Blissfully soft against the skin and not too heavy to wear indoors. Brightens up a top or jumper while keeping me toasty warm!
- Jane (12/11/2019)
COLOUR: True RedPrompt service, lovely red, soft and comfortable to wear
- Catherine (12/11/2019)
COLOUR: SilverYou don’t appear to have a very pale blue infinity scarf .i have many scarves now but my pale blue one sadly has become damaged .would love to be able to replace it.will you be having this colour again?think it may have been silver
- Anne (10/11/2019)
COLOUR: PansyJust received my 3rd infinity scarf, absolutely love them. They look really classy and beautiful colours making it hard to decide on the next one. Make an ordinary outfit look special. Will definitely buy more.
- Sue (08/11/2019)
COLOUR: PoppyBeautiful scarf, colour true to catalogue. Very smooth to touch.
- Isabel (08/11/2019)
COLOUR: Bright NavyLovely and soft. Not too long and bulky like some I've had. Gorgeous colours. Bought 2. Navy and Cassis. Very good value
- Sandra (07/11/2019)
COLOUR: Pink IceFavourite purchase from Kettlewell. This is my 7thy infinity scarf, five for me and two as presents. Complete any outfit, stylish, beautiful colours and very comfortable to wear, not too hot or bulky. Aiming for an animal print. Thanks Kettlewell.
- Maureen (06/11/2019)
COLOUR: LagunaLove this colour ,great size
- Pat (06/11/2019)
COLOUR: CherryThis is my third Florence Infinity Scarf - I had lots of use from the Pink Ice and Bright Teal ones in the summer and bought the Cherry one to brighten black and navy sweaters. I found that it looks good with Winter pinks and reds too - an easy way of "lifting" an outfit. Soft, comfortable and easy to wear - good value and I would recommend these scarves.
- Ruth (05/11/2019)
COLOUR: SilverI think these scarves are a great idea .. I have two, they are good value, but I find it very difficult to arrange them without the selvedge edges showing .. as another reviewer said, they look much neater on the website models. Perhaps we need a demonstration video! I also purchased one of the animal print ones which is much easier to arrange as it is doubled over, so no selvedge edges to show, but more expensive.
- Ann (05/11/2019)
Reply from Kettlewell - We have included a Style Guide video on the Florence scarf product page on our website. Do take a look as they're actually easy to assemble once you know how.
COLOUR: FlintGood purchase but looks much neater in kettlwell photos
- Sian (04/11/2019)
COLOUR: Pink IceI know these scarves are very popular but I did not like the style myself. Quite bulky. Could not get it to lie properly Not for me sadly.
- Julia (01/11/2019)I ordered oatmeal for myself and a pink and fuschia as gifts for my daughters. I have worn mine several times in recent days. It is soft next to the skin and not too bulky.
- Hazel (31/10/2019)
COLOUR: Acid YellowThe scarves are great they brighten up any winter outfit. The material used is very soft and they drape beautifully. I have two of these scarves, one in mustard and one in acid yellow.
- Hilary (31/10/2019)
COLOUR: BlackBought this to finish off a funeral outfit. Just love the infinity scarf and have a few in brighter colours. I get a lot of compliments and am frequently asked where to buy them. Comfortable to wear, too.
- Elizabeth (30/10/2019)
COLOUR: FlintI have always wanted a scarf that sits in a perfect circle around my neck and loved the look of the Infinity scarf in the catalogue. I now love the look and ease of using as a wardrobe addition. It is also very versatile in the sense that it suits and enhances many styles of tops and dresses. I have worn it many times already in a relatively short space of time. Very pleased I made this purchase.
- Alison (30/10/2019)
COLOUR: Crushed Berryvery happy with this purchase. It is good quality material and the colour was as illustrated
- Janet (30/10/2019)
COLOUR: Dolphin GreyThis scarf is lovely, initially hesitated as some reviews questioned the finish and quality, however I am glad I went ahead. Dolphin grey is a great colour for this time of year, the scarf is not heavy so can be worn all day to add a bit of style to outfit. The material is soft so any edges that you don’t want to see can be folded inwards, twisted etc to hide them. I am now going to order another one or two to start a collection as I have already worn this one many times.
- Jacqueline (26/10/2019)
COLOUR: Pink IceI love these scarves. The quality is excellent and they just drape themselves. They finish off any outfit. I will definitely be ordering more for myself and for presents.
- Victoria (25/10/2019)
COLOUR: FuchsiaBought one to give as a Christmas present and the colour looks to be just what I had anticipated - perfect. I bought a fuchsia one for myself and am delighted with the colour, fabric, how it feels and how it looks. Very satisfied, Also well packed and prompt delivery.
- Erica (22/10/2019)
COLOUR: Red CoralDelighted. My Autumn wardrobe is now cosy enough for Winter. They are soft and drape beautifully. I have two currently but my collection will soon be growing!
- Kay (22/10/2019)
COLOUR: MustardJust sent this back. Lovely colour but much more material around the neck than the more expensive patterned scarf. All the seams are visible. So it’s a palaver to wear and it make you feel you have a blanket around your next !!
- Lydia (21/10/2019)
COLOUR: Acid YellowThank you for the Kettlewell Infinity Scarf; It is just what I have been looking for. The colours are glorious and the right choice can really help to coordinate an outfit. I bought two of them over a month ago and have worn either one or the other of them almost every day since. It softens the neck of a sweater or tee shirt and is cosy to wear, thus lengthening the season for lighter sweaters or increasing the warmth of winter ones. It is good too if you want to wear a garment which is not really ‘your’ colour but with the right colour of scarf next to you face, it is transforming.
- Hilary (18/10/2019)
COLOUR: Rocky RoadI now have quite a collection of these infinity scarves and they really make a statement and I have had lots of complementary comments when I have worn them. They really make an outfit, also cosy when its a bit chilly.
- Denise (18/10/2019)
COLOUR: Pink IceI have several of these ,so versatile & they really look good with any outfit. Beautiful colours.
- Sue (18/10/2019)
COLOUR: Bright NavyReally pleased with my scarf, love the colour. It could have been finished off a little better
- Angie (16/10/2019)
COLOUR: PoppyReally pleased the colours are so vibrant
- Angie (16/10/2019)
COLOUR: LobeliaI really like the infinity scarves. They are light and easy to wear, and lift any outfit. They are also surprisingly warm if the outside air is chillier than I thought. The colour range is very wide and varied and I doubt there are many colours of clothes which can’t be enhanced by one of the scarves. I like them so much that I have three colours already - Chinese blue, lobelia and corn yellow - and I am considering getting more
- Deirdre (15/10/2019)
COLOUR: Chinese BlueThese scarfs are great. I have at least 7! They are neat, hang well and add a great pop of colour. I fling them on to quickly and easily liven my outfit up. I also quite often double them up which looks good and provides extra warmth on a cold day. Keep the colours coming Kettlewell.
- Fiona (14/10/2019)
COLOUR: Red CoralI bought the coral and it certainly is a pop of colour, goes so well with navy. Perfect warmth and not bulky! Bought one for my friends birthday....which she was also really pleased with!
- Cat (14/10/2019)
COLOUR: Copper RoseI've just purchased this scarf in copper rose, it's a beautiful colour and I'm sure it's the first of many
- Geraldine (14/10/2019)
COLOUR: Dark OliveI was so pleased with the first Florence Infinity scarf I bought in red, that I got another in Dark Olive. I can see me being tempted by more colours, too. The scarves are easy to wear, and are a great way of wearing colours that suit you, especially as they are worn next to your face. They are good quality, and also nice and snuggly, now the days are getting colder.
- FIONA (14/10/2019)
COLOUR: FlintJust bought another! I absolutely love these scarves. I have 8, all in summer colours which set off every outfit I wear, be it old, new or in-between. Choosing which one to wear is a delight. I call them my Magic Scarves because they turn ordinary outfits into outstanding in a simple twist!
- Pat (14/10/2019)
COLOUR: Pink IceI have just bought the ice pink Florence Infinity scarf to add to my collection of 8! No matter what I'm wearing, be it old, new, smart or casual, a Florence Infinity scarf transforms it instantly into something special and makes me feel a million dollars!
- Pat (13/10/2019)
COLOUR: Red CoralI absolutely love this scarf. It’s the second one I’ve bought and it really brightens up an outfit. It’s lovely to wear too as the fabric really soft. I think I will be ordering another soon. Highly recommend it.
- Jackie (13/10/2019)
COLOUR: MustardThese infinity scarves are gorgeous, I love them. I bought the mustard and it's lovely quality and so soft and comfortable to wear and looks exceptional with olive green, brown leopard, bright navy and also with greys not to mention lots of other colours. Hopefully I will be purchasing lots more of these as they update an outfit so easily and give such a beautiful pop of colour to your face too. Thank you so much to all of you at Kettlewell not just for your clothes but for your wonderful blogs and expert advice too. Your team is invaluable to countless many of us.
- Kathleen (13/10/2019)
COLOUR: LobeliaThis has to be Kettlewell Colours’ all time best product. I already have two and intend gradually to buy all the colours in “my” range which is Spring. It is inexpensive, soft, comfortable and stylish. It is light enough to wear at any time of year. But best of all, by wearing one in the right colour for me it instantly transforms any outfit into one which flatters me. Even with an outfit in the “wrong” colour, having a flattering colour near my face makes it right. Love it
- Christine (13/10/2019)
COLOUR: FuchsiaFabulous soft, so-easy-to-wear Florence Infinity scarf. I bought the Fuchsia one and it's a glorious vibrant pink which will go with so many of my outfits. I shall definitely buy another - at least one more...... . The problem is deciding which colour to for next.
- Felicity (13/10/2019)
COLOUR: Bright NavyScarf was far bigger than I imagined, so plenty of material to wrap into a shape and the colour was exact to that on the website, love it.
- Glenys (13/10/2019)
COLOUR: Corn YellowI’d been searching for a yellow scarf for some while and my Corn Yellow infinity makes me feel happy- the perfect colour to give you a lift on a full day! Was thinking it might be too summery a colour but it looks great with both my grey and brown winter coats so this one is going to take me round the year. A winning addition to Florence Infinity collection and easy to adjust to suit the temperature.
- Carol (13/10/2019)
COLOUR: Navyi love the infinity scarf, I have it in a range of colours and find the scarf useful for brightening up an outfit and it's also great worn under a jacket. The most useful accessory I have
- Sandra (13/10/2019)
COLOUR: Copper RoseJust purchased another infinity scarf in copper rose a lovely shade that goes perfectly with the autumn colours I love to wear at this time of year . Theses scarves are perfect for adding a pop of colour to any outfit and can really light up your face .Great choice of colours and although I must have seven already I’ll be happy to buy more
- Gail (13/10/2019)
COLOUR: Acid YellowI now have 5 of these in a range of winter colour.s. Acid yellow and lobelia are the most recent and I love them. So easy to wear and the colours are great. Definitely be getting more.
- Leanne (13/10/2019)
COLOUR: Corn YellowThe two Infinity scarves I recently bought in the Spring pallet are perfect! I chose corn yellow and bright navy and have already had complements on the yellow one. I prefer not to wear the dark colours in fashion stores for autumn and winter so am delighted to find Kettlewell colours!
- Sue (13/10/2019)
COLOUR: Chinese BlueI have bought 3 Spring colours within the past few weeks. One scarf in this design is just not enough. They are protective, soft and warm. The colour they reflect on the complexion is brilliant. They transform a plain outfit.
- Elvene (13/10/2019)
COLOUR: FuchsiaI suspect I may be among the many Kettlewell shoppers to have a collection of these in all my colours. They are so useful. A brilliant way to get in a third, contrast colour and such good value.
- Rachel (13/10/2019)
COLOUR: LobeliaBeautiful colours and superb quality. Could easily buy the whole colour palette.
- R B (13/10/2019)
COLOUR: MustardI bought the mustard infinity scarf and I love it! It goes with more things than you realise and I’m in danger of wearing it out as i love it so much!! I’m sure I’ll be buying more of them!
- Roz (13/10/2019)
COLOUR: Acid YellowLovely scarf. just what I needed to brighten up my outfit. Good quality. Prompt delivery.
- Susan (13/10/2019)
COLOUR: Pink IceLove this scarf. Soft, comfortable and not too bulky. Ideal to finish off an outfit and add a little extra warmth
- P B (10/10/2019)
COLOUR: CampanulaThis is my third infinity scarf and the colour looks great on me. I have mastered the art of twisting and placing them so they lie neatly so really pleased. No doubt as the colours change with the seasons I will add to my collection
- Madeline (07/10/2019)
COLOUR: Dark OliveJust love this dark olive infinity scarf. Had the Willow scarf in this colour and was waiting for an infinity version. It goes with everything ,is easy to wear and it's a reasonable price too !
- Kate (04/10/2019)
COLOUR: Corn YellowI now have 4 of these scarves, which sit perfectly on top of the silky tops. I often find the ends of long scarves irritating; I either tie them in a knot which never looks right, or leave them hanging, which sometimes looks messy. So the infinity scarf is just perfect. I now have 4, and often wear them over a simple silver chain-type necklace which looks nice showing below the scarf.
- JEE (04/10/2019)
COLOUR: Dark OliveI bought the dark olive & the true red, both are lovely colours & look lovely. So soft, warm & comfortable to wear & stay in place.
- Glennis (28/09/2019)
COLOUR: Dark OliveSo useful! Love that they doesn't blow off in the wind. Loads of colours - I often wear mine indoors instead of a roll neck jumper - I hate those - too itchy.
- Hennamay (26/09/2019)
COLOUR: EmeraldLove love love these scarves, perfect way to add a pop of colour and easy to dress up a plain white T-shirt or add to a dress for work. Don’t have to worry about them coming lose like a standard scarf, perfect length when looped round. Can’t wait til the cold weather really sets in so I can make the most of them again. So far I have emerald, raspberry, cobalt, pink ice and teal...just can’t decide which to go for next 😀
- Linda (24/09/2019)
COLOUR: Bright TealThese scarves are simply gorgeous colours and I bought 3. If I had the money, I would buy them all! They are soft and instantly put in place without any fiddling. The colours are stunning and immediately add style and colour to an outfit.
- CATHY (23/09/2019)
COLOUR: PoppyI have several of these scarves now and find them really useful. The choice of colours is fantastic. The poppy scarf that I have just received is a stunning colour which will be perfect for adding a pop of colour to my outfits.
- Dawn (23/09/2019)
COLOUR: NavyI lost this scarf earlier in the year and was so cross that I replaced it. I already have two other colours (pink and blue), but the navy is particularly useful for autumn/winter. Nice fabric and length at a very reasonable price.
- Joanna (23/09/2019)
COLOUR: Acid YellowI just received scarves in Silver and Acid Yellow. I absolutely love the silver scarf with the silver in my hair. It seems to give a brightening effect. I wouldn't have identified the Acid Yellow as a Bright Winter color and it's not exactly on my fan but it does seem to harmonize with it and with my clothing. It will be a fun accent color to have. I do agree with one of the reviewers that a little less fabric would be nice for smaller users.
- KH (22/09/2019)
COLOUR: NavyI have 5 of these scarves now & wear them all year round.
- Sue (21/09/2019)
COLOUR: Pink IceLovely colour ice pink have 4 now all different colours. Soft and comfortable to wear drapes nicely. Think I'd like to see a more finished edging.
- Ruth (20/09/2019)
COLOUR: CassisI have six of these in different winter colours and adore them. I get loads of compliments from people when wearing them. I definitely want 3 more, and will be asking for Christmas! I have Cassis, Pink Ice, Fuschia, Emerald, Bright Teal and True Red.
- Rosemary (18/09/2019)
COLOUR: Crushed BerryBeautiful colour, helpful style, OK fabric. The thing is, there is far too much of it, at least for smaller wearers. I wish Kettlewell would do one half the size (width). The colours are so enticing, but it just doesn't suit me.
- Cathy (17/09/2019)
COLOUR: CoralI now have several of these scarves. They add a splash of colour to many outfits. Gorgeous colours too.
- Joan (13/09/2019)
COLOUR: CampanulaReally wasn't sure about this scarf when I bought the first one ..... The colour was fabulous but darn, it was difficult to wear without showing the raw edges or it looking like a rag. Let me assure you though, with time and play, they can make a great casual edition to your wardrobe. For work, when I am required to be professionally smart then I veer to a silk scarf (and will be looking at the AW19 new silks for that). My two Florences are fabulous for adding that highlight to a white T and jeans for dog walking, or casual coffee. Am looking to get a merino version for under the neck of my smart coat, where a pop of colour at the neckline and the extra warmth would be most welcome. I currently own Campanula and Cerise Pink.
- Olwen (06/09/2019)
COLOUR: PoppyMy first infinity scarf - I love it! I am going to get so much use from it and plan to get it in other colours.
- FIONA (26/08/2019)
COLOUR: Rocky RoadWanted to buy one of these for ages and finally ordered a few different colours to try, the red coral, heliotrope and copper rose. Ended up with the brown Rocky Road as colour suited me best and it is just gorgeous. Will definitely be buying more - just need to choose colours!
- Caroline (24/08/2019)
COLOUR: Red CoralI now own 5 of these scarves and don't know how I managed to get dressed without one! They just add that important pop of colour close to your face and are soft and comfortable to wear. They wash well too.
- Amy (04/08/2019)
COLOUR: Corn YellowA great way to add a splash of colour right next to the face. I love the idea, but I dislike the implementation, since I agree with others who wish for a tube type of infinity scarf with no ugly edges showing. In addition, may I say that the infinity scarves that you made in the past were better, because the diameter of the loop was a bit smaller. Lately, they all come too long so they cannot provide any protection from wind and chill - their only merit now is that pop of colour. I loop the scarf twice around my neck, but drape as I might, it still hangs too low, and in combination with the ugly edges that aren't easy to hide, it makes me think twice before adding yet another to my wardrobe. I would buy one with every purchase if the design flaws were addressed at last, because I know that people have been asking for improvements on this style for a long time already...
- Olivia (30/07/2019)
COLOUR: Bright TealThis was the fourth Florence scarf I have purchased. I am happy, overall, with the style and concept. However, I have had to return the Bright Teal as, although it was earmarked as being suitable for all the seasons, it was just too bright for my Summer colouring. I have changed it for a Florence scarf in another colour, as they are so useful.
- Lynne (29/07/2019)
COLOUR: Crushed BerryI like these scarves - this is the third one I have purchased. The colour is one of my '2 stars' so I know it will flatter. They are so useful in pulling an outfit together and provide style and warmth. However, I agree with a previous comment about the seams - you have to ensure they are tucked in.
- Lynne (29/07/2019)The two colours I wanted weren't available and I opted for a navy blue scarf. I wear scarves all the time, infinity ones are so useful. I love the colour and the material and I have worn it a couple of times. One 'nag' - I prefer infinity scarves which are made as a closed loop without any seams showing, with this one you have to make sure the seams are tucked in - but that won't stop me from ordering another colour, the material is very nice.
- Andrea (26/07/2019)
COLOUR: CoralBought to finish one or two outfits that needed the extra something and does just that very successfully
- Bax (12/07/2019)
COLOUR: FuchsiaLove these scarves, so soft, drapey and versatile. Great because it goes round your neck and it can't just drop off if you wear it loose! Already had a couple of blue ones, Just bought two more Fushsia and Emerald.
- Ann (09/07/2019)
COLOUR: FuchsiaJust love these scarves. Have stopped wearing jewellery as these really finish off an outfit and allow you so many colour combinations -subtle or startling! Have got four and everyone got one for Christmas but I let them choose the shade,. Just great!
- Jackie (08/07/2019)I am so glad I made this purchase. I like to wear scarves for that extra warmth, but have not previously managed to acquire the knack of wearing them stylishly. This scarf is so easy to wear and drapes perfectly, so that I feel I have now joined the chic scarf wearers. The fabric is light and shimmery and easy to match with other colours. I thought it was an expensive luxury when I eventually treated myself to it, but I now see it is a wardrobe staple, so I will be purchasing others.
- Tracy (06/07/2019)
COLOUR: Red CoralAt the grand age of 69 my neck and throat do not look their best, in fact they are beginning to ‘go’. I have tried a variety of scarves to camouflage this, but they get in my way and make me very hot. I thought hard before spending money on another scarf but am so glad I did. These infinity scarves are brilliant. They sit a bit lower and are very light, so they do not clutter up my neck. And they do the job of drawing attention away from my neck perfectly. I have the Red Coral and Chinese Blue, glorious colours, and will build up my collection with others from the Spring palette. They give any outfit, even a modest T shirt, a touch of panache. And I have had loads of compliments - people don’t tell me the scarf looks good, they just tell me I am looking really well, not realising this is all down to the ingenious use of colour next to my face. Thank you Kettlewell!
- Sue (05/07/2019)
COLOUR: PansySadly not for me. The pansy colour is not strong enough for a winter, I will order another item when more colours are available.
- Christina (05/07/2019)
COLOUR: CassisReally like this scarf. Have worn it several times as it is very comfortable.
- Sally (26/06/2019)Brilliant I intend to purchase all my season colours
- Mary (26/06/2019)
COLOUR: CoralI am so happy that I have added Fuchsia and Coral to my collection of infinity scarves,they look amazing to lift a block of white and beige,if I may say... I think if they were a tad longer they would be more than perfect.So happy 😆 I found your company.
- Eileen (20/06/2019)
COLOUR: HawaiiGorgeous colour scarf. I have so many of these, they just complete an outfit and add a massive pop of colour
- Linda (20/06/2019)
COLOUR: PansyI love the way the scarf drapes and that it is so comfortable to wear. They are expensive, but I may be tempted to buy in other colours.
- Jackie (14/06/2019)
COLOUR: Bright NavyI have several of these scarves and absolutely love the pop of colour they give to my outfits, turning drab clothes into something almost exciting! If I don't take care they can make me look as if I'm recovering from a sore throat, but twisted carefully the look is great. Wouldn't be without them even though they're a luxury, being a tad expensive.
- Pat (13/06/2019)
COLOUR: CassisThis is my second Florence scarf. They drape so well. The Cassis colour is more aubergine than blackcurrant.
- Helen (12/06/2019)
COLOUR: Corn YellowAbsolutely great. 10 out of 10. Excellent quality. Love it. Brightens my day.
- Linda (11/06/2019)
COLOUR: CoralI now have four of these very useful scarves. They look really good and add that ‘pop’ of colour to any outfit. Will certainly buy more.
- Pam (11/06/2019)
COLOUR: SilverI now have all 13 winter colours and all lift my outfits. My first purchases I returned as was not keen on the scarf but changed my mind. Creases not a problem as fall out when wearing. Seam is at the back and I cannot understand why some reviewers complain about the overlocking. Yes it is a tad expensive but you get what you pay for.
- Jacqueline (08/06/2019)
COLOUR: CampanulaThis wasn't what I expected - a wide tube of material with overlock edging. On a petite this verges on the edge of too much but after a lot of playing with, I decided that it would make a good winter addition. Colour was stunning. Washed beautifully on a cold machine wash. I won't buy this style again as just not for me but for someone who is tall or a larger build this would probably work well.
- Olwen (07/06/2019)
COLOUR: CherryThis is a great scarf for adding a ‘pop’ of colour. I was a little disappointed in the colour-I thought it would be darker but it still suits my pallet
- Pat (05/06/2019)
COLOUR: CoralLovely choice of colours and perfect to add a pop of colour to an outfit.
- SP (31/05/2019)
COLOUR: SilverSuch a great idea. I have bought Silver, Pink Ice and Campanula blue. They are great for a pop of colour, particularly if you wear a lot of black. Good weight and they sit well. They have answered my problem of feeling the cold round my neck. I would certainly consider buying more. I do think they are on the pricey side for what they are, but I am wearing them a lot!
- Elizabeth (29/05/2019)
COLOUR: CherryThe scarf was the only item from an order of 5 garments/accessories that I kept. Problems with fit, size and style meant all the others had to be returned. Had I been able to keep anything else from the order I might have returned the scarf as well, but I felt bad about sending everything back. It is heavier than I had expected and more rudimentary. There is a seam and the edges are simply overlocked and this makes it look cheaper than I would have hoped in view of the price. Other reviews have mentioned how easily it creases. I'm glad I didn't order the neon yellow as well as it would not have been suitable for summer use in view of its substantial weight. Overall I'm disappointed as I love the idea of the colour pop scarf and there are a number of colours in the range that I might have bought had I felt that the scarf was appropriate and good value.
- Diana (29/05/2019)
COLOUR: AppleDelighted with the quality & colour of the 2 scarves but would like a few hints on how to put them on quickly & easily to look like they do on the model!!!!! No doubt will come with practice but seem to spend a long time re-arranging! A short video perhaps? I bought 2 Corn yellow & Apple
- Sue (27/05/2019)
COLOUR: Cashmere RoseLove these easy to wear scarves which provide a lovely pop of colour. I have several!
- Sue L (24/05/2019)
COLOUR: Red CoralI love scarves to brighten an outfit or to fit inside a jacket. The Florence infinity scarf is quick to wear, a twist is all it needs to sit neatly and stay in place for a long time. Nice quality and lovely to have such a choice of 'my colours'. I found it better to store opened out and on a hanger. Love the product and wiil buy more.
- Penny (21/05/2019)These infinity scarves are great, especially when the seasons are changing and you want to add a little warmth to a summer outfit or brighten a more wintry one. I'm a winter and was looking for white but settled for the Pink Ice instead. I've worn it several times: it's less fuss than a normal scarf and flattering. I also bought the Bright Teal because I love the colour. It really pops when I wear it with navy. Good value. Thanks, Kettlewell!
- Ruth (18/05/2019)
COLOUR: LeafI have loads of these infinity scarves and ordered Leaf hoping for - well, a leaf green! It's not really the colour I was hoping for - in my mind, Leaf is a warmer green and this veers towards the emerald side. That said, I am keeping it because it will still get a lot of wear and you can never have too many of them! Still on the lookout for a different green though: more like Moss or Tree Top (pleeeeease - I'd buy them both!)
- Judith (18/05/2019)
COLOUR: HeliotropeLoved the colour and fabric but could not get them (bought two, heliotrope & laguna) to 'sit right'. (Maybe my neck is too short). Also, I always seemed to have the hemming showing. Could do with a lesson, should I have stretched the fabric more? Had to return them.
- Kate (17/05/2019)
COLOUR: CassisI tend to feel the cold so they are useful to turn a top into something that little bit warmer, and the wide range of colours makes it easy to match with existing items in my wardrobe. Such an easy and cost effective way to transform an outfit and get your best colours against your face. The fabric does crease once you’ve worn it so when not using it’s definitely worth folding them up which does a good job of removing the creases.
- Catherine (16/05/2019)A Kettlewell catalogue arrived completely uninvited, out of the blue but I'm so glad it did! Fabulous colours, reasonably priced and best of all, it's a British company. I bought two of these infinity scarves for myself, but nicely packaged if for a present, they are incredibly versatile and can dress up and finish off an outfit (or warm it up) in an instant, be it a T shirt and jeans or a dress for work. My only suggestion would be making them about 2-3" longer so they would not be so close to the neck (unless you're young and skinny) but that won't stop me buying more.
- Helena (16/05/2019)I love these Infinity scarves.. They are so easy and comfortable to wear. The colours are lovely. Unfortunately I am returning two of the five from my latest purchase as they don't quite match my wardrobe.
- Anne (16/05/2019)
COLOUR: EmeraldThis is the third infinity scarf I have bought and like the others it is something I will wear lots of times with a variety of outfits for a variety of looks. Such a choice of colours I will be adding to my collection. They are great
- Laura (14/05/2019)
COLOUR: Corn YellowBought two of these scarves and so pleased with them. Will certainly buy more
- Pam (14/05/2019)
COLOUR: Cashmere RoseI now have 4 of these infinity scarves and they are just brilliant. Three of the 4 are from my Winter colour family , but I did buy one more because I just loved the colour. They are so versatile to add a pop of colour to any outfit. They are soft and comfortable and drape beautifully. They were a staple for a chilly river cruise down the Rhine and in July they are looking forward to a cruise around Iceland.
- Gillian (14/05/2019)Lovely weight for spring into summer, not too bulky. Love the slub effect and a perfect colour.
- JeanJ (10/05/2019)
COLOUR: AppleI have bought several infinity scarves in different colours and will most likely buy more as I am so pleased with them. They are soft and comfortable to wear. Also they arrive in a few days from the order
- Maggie (10/05/2019)
COLOUR: CoralThis is one accessory you will wear again and again! Great range of colours and complements so many tops in my wardrobe!
- Linda (04/05/2019)
COLOUR: Chinese BlueNot as nice as I thought it was going to be for the price. Colour good but didn't find the quality as expected. Plenty of fabric but really creased and difficult to iron.
- sandra (30/04/2019)
COLOUR: Cashmere RoseInfinity scarves are brilliant to spice up jumpers, scarves and dresses I am building up a collection of them. Thoroughly recommend them.
- Angela (30/04/2019)
COLOUR: CampanulaMy third scarf.As usual i am delighted with colour and no doubt will add another colour to my collection shortly.
- Cheryl (28/04/2019)
COLOUR: LobeliaI have been purchasing different colours over time, as I find this scarf very useful in the Spring, Autumn, and in in-door Summer air conditioning. The colours seem to have a lot of research in the background, and I have not seen other brand achieving such defined palettes. Therefore, I think the value is worth, and I rather buy one of these, than others with colours that are not quite right. Other Kettlewell clothes do not quite fit me, I guess it is the jersey fabric that does not work for me, so the scarves are my colour addition.
- Diana (28/04/2019)
COLOUR: Cerise PinkVery useful scarf and makes a good shape around the neck, keeping it warm at the same time. It would be lovely if you could offer the identical scarf in a range of patterns.
- Jane (26/04/2019)
COLOUR: FuchsiaScarf was really lovely. Beautiful material and colours exactly as described in the catalogue. I liked it so much I bought two more!
- Jill (26/04/2019)
COLOUR: FuchsiaLovely infinity scarf, purchased 2 colours, both bright & look great for spring.
- Ali (25/04/2019)
COLOUR: AppleLovely colours (bought two) but material is thin and so the item is expensive for what it is in my opinion
- Karen (25/04/2019)
COLOUR: SilverThis is a very useful addition yo my wardrobe. It needed ironing ehrnmit arrived very creased. Love the range of colours
- Elizabeth (23/04/2019)
COLOUR: HeliotropeI totally love these infinity scarves and now have several to go with different outfits. They complete a 'look' and also add a bit of warmth in changeable weather!
- Fiona S (17/04/2019)
COLOUR: PoppyInfinity scarf v useful to complete outfits Lovely colour However rather overpriced for what it is
- Penny (16/04/2019)
COLOUR: CherryI have 7 of these, and am trying to resist having more. I wear two at a time, which gives me extra warmth and colour in chilly weather. Enjoying the colour combinations!
- K (15/04/2019)
COLOUR: Bright NavyI now have a full set for spring and am wearing one now with my yoga gear. Love them.
- Debbie (15/04/2019)
COLOUR: CassisThis is the first of these scarves that I have purchased and I liked the idea of an infinity scarf. It is a good size and sits nice around the neck when on double wrap. I hoped the colour (Cassis) would be a little more blue than it is and it does have rather a red hue to it but it is a nice colour and so I have kept it. I would agree with a fellow reviewee who commented on the raw edge and I would prefer it sewn as a tube to avoid this but with a bit of careful folding you can keep it on the inside.
- Carol (10/04/2019)
COLOUR: Pink IceI've got seven of these scarves in different colours. They are a real staple and I wouldn't be without them. They provide a brilliant contrast to anything I wear..
- Kate (09/04/2019)
COLOUR: Bright TealThis infinity scarf is a good idea, and I am pleased with my purchase. I wear a lot of scarves, but this is a neat way of wearing one. I bought the Bright Teal colour, which is good. Also bought the cerise pink, which I returned. Not quite the right pink for me - I should have gone for fuschia, which I may yet do.
- Lizzie (09/04/2019)
COLOUR: Pink IceI love these scarves. So versatile. Great for adding pop of colour or a little detail to a plain front. I now have about 6 different colours!
- Lyn (08/04/2019)
COLOUR: Bright NavyThis is a lovely scarf, if I could afford I would have one in every Summer colour!
- Clare (08/04/2019)
COLOUR: Cerise PinkI now have most of the Spring colours and just love these for a light addition to an outfit. I did risk the pink one and think that that it is just about right for a Spring especially when teamed with coral or green.
- Debbie (08/04/2019)
COLOUR: Cashmere RoseExcellent scarf, lovely weight and drape. Very useful addition to any outfit and have now decided to build up a collection for my ‘Summer’ colouring. Such a simple idea for a scarf which works brilliantly. Thanks Kettlewell.
- Kim (07/04/2019)
COLOUR: Crushed BerryLove these infinity scarves, make an outfit look finished. So easy to put on.
- Carol (06/04/2019)
COLOUR: AmberLoved the scarf. Easy to wear. Ordered another one
- Sandra (05/04/2019)
COLOUR: Neon YellowI have a few of these scarves and love them! I am always pleased with the colours, they really finish off an outfit and I get compliments and comments such as 'WHERE does that come from'?! Very comfortable to wear in nice, soft material. I ordered the Neon Yellow with reservations, but it is a stunning winter colour. Fabulous with my latest order of grey tops.
- Elizabeth (02/04/2019)
COLOUR: SilverI already have four of the infinity scarves in different colours and wear them all the time. I find the fabric is lovely and soft without being bulky, but also keeps my neck nice and snug without being too hot. The range of colours is fantastic and so you always have plenty of choice whatever outfit you are wearing!
- Amanda (01/04/2019)
COLOUR: Crushed BerryI Love these infinity scarves I have several colours and love them all , will certainly buy more to match all my tops , so easy to wear feels good not bulky very dressy , just love them. send us some good discounts , and I will buy one in every colour , Patty ( 1/ 04/2019 )
- Mrs P A (01/04/2019)I've been a Kettlewell customer for many years but had resisted the Florence Infinity Scarf until now because I thought the slub fabric looked a bit cheap on the photos. How wrong I was! The scarf is wonderful and looks a million dollars. There's plenty of fabric so that it drapes beautifully whichever way I put it on yet it's not bulky. It doesn't need careful arranging and just adds a zing of wonderful, rich colour.
- Helen (01/04/2019)
COLOUR: AmberVery pleased with this scarf - the colour is great and it's very easy to wear. I've had several compliments on it already. I'll be ordering another one in a different colour soon... they are quite expensive, which is the only reason I'm not buying another one immediately!
- Lucy (01/04/2019)
COLOUR: LeafLOVE this scarf, I have 3 now and desperately want more in the autumn colours!! So versatile and classy enough to wear of an evening to add a new dimension to an outfit!! Or with a long blazer for a ‘pop’ of colour!
- Louise (31/03/2019)
COLOUR: Copper RoseLove my infinity scarf.......have worn it endlessly both for warmth and as an accessory.Will certainly buy further scarves.
- Gillian (31/03/2019)
COLOUR: PansyI bought an infinity scarf in pansy. It brightens up any outfit. As a spring there are many more colours I would like to get! Feels soft to wear.
- Sharon (31/03/2019)
COLOUR: Bright TealI have a number of these in a variety of summer colours. I use them most days as they work equally as well in an office setting and for the weekend. I like the fact that I can offset my more neutral Kettlewell colours with something more daring by adding a stronger colour in my infinity scarf.
- NICOLA (31/03/2019)
COLOUR: PoppyJust bought this in poppy. Love the splash of colour and feel of these scarves.
- Stephanie (31/03/2019)I love the infinity scarves and just added the apple green to the coral one I have in my wardrobe. It’s so easy to pop one on to achieve that bright clear spring color I’m after- especially when I find myself dressed in all neutrals or hurrying out the door.
- Cynthia (31/03/2019)
COLOUR: FuchsiaBrilliant for giving the clothes I bought before I knew my colours a new lease of life by adding a flattering colour next to my face. This is my second infinity scarf but won’t be my last
- Linda (31/03/2019)
COLOUR: Pink IceJust had to have another one of these versatile scarves. Already have it in Pastel Rose which is no longer featured. This time I opted for Pink Ice which is gorgeous.
- Pauline (31/03/2019)
COLOUR: FuchsiaBought this for my mum as a pop of colour. She couldn’t make up her mind which one to choose as they come in such lovely colours. Eventually she went with the fuchsia scarf. She loves it.
- Bridget (31/03/2019)
COLOUR: Crushed BerryLove this scarf! I have it in several colors and it is the perfect way to compliment any outfit with your WOW colors!
- Angela (31/03/2019)Love these scarves! They are beautifully soft and come in so many colours. They really dress up any outfit, and are so comfortable to wear. Addicted!
- Alison (31/03/2019)
COLOUR: PansyThe infinity scarf is perfection round your neck. I bought the pansy one and have worn it many times with lots of colours. Just put it round twice and good to go. I intend buying in more colours. With the recommendations of colours for my autumn colouring , I can’t go wrong.
- Mary (31/03/2019)
COLOUR: Bright TealI've been waiting for the Bright Teal and Heliotrope to come back into stock and they have not disappointed!! Absolutely love my Florence Infinity scarves.... think I have 9 of the Autumn colours so far - perfect to add a colour pop to an outfit. The colours are all fab and the scarf so flexible. Totally recommend!
- Carolyn (31/03/2019)
COLOUR: Bright TealAt 83 buying this has given me such a boost, colour is lovely and I will definitely be buying another colour/s.
- Joan (31/03/2019)
COLOUR: Cerise PinkBrilliant colour. Catches the eye. Lifts an outfit. Others stop to ask where I got it !
- Gill (31/03/2019)
COLOUR: Neon YellowI bought this Infinity scarf in neon yellow and have used it all through this last rather windy winter, it’s been so useful. It’s simple to wrap round my neck and always looks good at my neckline and adds such a “pop” of brightness to my olive coloured winter coat. I’ve been warm as toast! Sometimes I wear it during the day just to give me colour near my face - it’s such a cheery colour and makes me feel happy.
- Judith (31/03/2019)
COLOUR: AppleI have several of these scarves! So easy to wear and I love that I can order the right colours for my colour spectrum- spring! My family have also bought one for my Christmas present
- Susan (31/03/2019)
COLOUR: Pink IceI love these scarves, I have bought 2 and intend to buy more. I love that they are not too long and drape beautifully round the neck to brighten up a plain dress or top. The material is lovely and soft.
- Wendy (31/03/2019)
COLOUR: LobeliaLove these scarves - wash well and the colours are fab
- Lisa (31/03/2019)
COLOUR: Bright TealA really useful accessory to use for adding a pop of colour when you don’t have the right jewellery. Very easy to wear, super soft material and very easy to look after.
- Lynn (31/03/2019)
COLOUR: CherryI have just purchased my third Florence Infinity scarf, this time in cherry red. I am delighted with it; It is a beautiful colour and really brightens a couple of my Breton long sleeved tops. I like that it is lightweight and versatile. I may well be adding to my collection of these!
- Marion (31/03/2019)So delighted with this scarf. I am hopeless at wearing scarves and normally look like I have strangled myself, or an old black and white movie pigeon flyer !!! Just pop this on you are good to go. Have since purchased more colours and without doubt will purchase more.
- Lizzie (31/03/2019)
COLOUR: PansyThis is the fifth of these scarves I have purchased, they are beautiful stylish and so versatile. Totally in love with these, I will probably be buying a few more as the new colours are so tempting. They also wash well and keep their shape.
- Tina (31/03/2019)
COLOUR: Bright NavyI just love this scarf it's lightweight & will be ideal to add a pop of colour to summer t shirts & dresses.
- Clare (31/03/2019)
COLOUR: Antique MossI have about 5 of these scarves, they are fantastic. Just so easy to wear and they pull an outfit together brilliantly. Sometimes you feel something is missing, add a scarf and it is complete.
- Georgia (31/03/2019)
COLOUR: Bright TealLove love love these scarves, so easy to add a splash of colour to a work outfit or just something for the weekend. Pick up a matching colour camisole and you’ve got perfect colour combination. I’ve got 3 now and will def be buying more.
- Linda (31/03/2019)
COLOUR: Neon YellowThe Florence scarf is just perfect, putting the right colour on you in the right place. The fabric is lovely very lightweight & washes really well. They make great presents as everyone loves them.
- Christine (31/03/2019)Really pleased with the scarves, good colours, comfortable and wash well. Will be in constant use next winter
- Corinne (28/03/2019)I have four of these scarves. Need I say more? They are so useful to perk up a look and aren't too thick to wear inside as well as a little extra warmth on cold days.
- maddy (26/03/2019)
COLOUR: Chinese BlueThis is my second Florence infinity scarf! I absolutely love the bright blue colour. I will no doubt continue to add to my scarf collection as the colours are fab and scarf is so easy and comfortable to wear! I get so many compliments when I wear my scarf!
- Catherine (25/03/2019)
COLOUR: FuchsiaLove the color and fabric. It is a bit too short, hits quite high, rather than hanging down.
- M P (25/03/2019)
COLOUR: HeliotropeSlightly disappointed in this, my first infinity scarf from Kettlewell. Colour is lovely (I already have another item in this colour), but I don't like the raw edge of fabric and think it seems a bit "unfinished". I have a similar infinity scarf from a different retailer, and it has no visible raw edges, but is stitched as a tube, so all the seams are inside, which is much nicer. The photos on Kettlewell website all have the scarf carefully arranged so you can't see the raw edge, but it takes a bit of effort to achieve that in practice. I will try to work out a way to stitch it up myself.
- Stella (22/03/2019)
COLOUR: Chinese BlueI absolutely love the Kettlewell Florence Infinity scarfs. As I like to be coordinated, I have most of the colours in my spring palette now. They add the finishing touch to many of my outfits. The fabric is lovely and soft and drapes well. I even wore my blue Florence scarf everyday in India, as it was perfect to wear on my head when going into temples ( didn’t slip off my hair) and covered my shoulders at the same time ! Cover from the burning sun and cover when we were cool in the mountain areas Several ways to wear the Florence scarf, which makes it a winner, both in cold weather and hot weather too !
- Helen (22/03/2019)
COLOUR: Cerise PinkI’ve just added 3 more of these to my collection. They are such beautiful colours and so easy to wear and they take an every day outfit and make it look special.
- Lindsay (22/03/2019)
COLOUR: HeliotropeI have several of these scarves in autumn colours, they add colour warmth and a lift to my outfits. Had many lovely comments when wearing them, several friends purchased one after seeing mine. Thank you Kettlewell..
- Barbara (21/03/2019)
COLOUR: HeliotropeI buy most of my scarves in charity shops (new cashmere scarf for £2, anyone?) but I bought 2 of these infinity scarves to provide a solid hit of colour. They can really give a lift to an outfit and are easy to wear. Will probably invest in more next winter,
- Deborah (21/03/2019)
COLOUR: CoralI love these infinity scarves, they are so useful and compliment an outfit without being bulky like a full length scarf. I now have three in different colours.
- Linda (20/03/2019)Love these scarves, got them in lots of colours, my "go to" when its chilly. Thanks Kettlewell!
- Janice (20/03/2019)Have waited quite a while to order this but have warn it twice since and have received compliments on each occasion so a different colour maybe ordered soon.
- Suzanne (19/03/2019)
COLOUR: HeliotropeHaving received a notification that heliotrope was back in stock, I lost no time in ordering two more Florence infinity scarves. They are great and I now have four in bright spring colours. I love the purplish blue of heliotrope and the coral is also a pretty colour, although I must say it is lighter than it looks in the photo - I was expecting a richer, more orangey coral.
- Sarah D (19/03/2019)
COLOUR: Cerise PinkPerfect little infinity scarf for all seasons and for use with so many different outfits. The bright colour is great and just gives a touch of warmth to lower necklines in cooler weather. A great finishing touch for either casual or formal occasions.
- Barbara (18/03/2019)
COLOUR: Chinese BlueI now have few of these in different colours and I find that they are my go to scarves. Easy to wear smart or casual. Light weight perfect for warmer days or indoors. Will be ordering a couple more.
- Debbie (15/03/2019)
COLOUR: SilverEfficient service, website works well, I'm happy with my new scarf, what's not to like!?!
- ELAINE (15/03/2019)
COLOUR: EmeraldAbsolutely delighted with my new infinite emerald green scarf. This is the second one I have purchased and love them. Just brighten up any garment and they feel so comfortable.
- sheila (14/03/2019)
COLOUR: Rocky RoadMy first infinity scarf, the rocky road colour, arrived yesterday. Just as previous reviews said it it versatile, useful and stylish! I have thicker wool snoods which are good for very cold weather but this is perfect for all seasons, weathers and events. I can wear it with casual wear or dress it up. Easy to wear and with such a wonderful selection of colours there is a choice to match any outfit, now it is hard to choose! I like this one so much I have now ordered the red coral. I assume from other reviews that the infinity scarf is a constant feature in your catalogue so I feel sure I will be back to buy more. This is the first time I have ever bought anything from Kettewell and I'm glad i discovered you.
- Laura (12/03/2019)
COLOUR: SilverThis is my third infinity scarf, they are so useful to 'finish' an outfit and to add a little warmth in these early spring days.
- Fiona S (11/03/2019)These scarves are real workhorses, the most versatile garments I own. I have just bought my fifth, sixth and seventh ones, adding another classic Winter colour (Emerald) and two of the new season's colours (Cerise and Bright Jade). All three go with almost everything else I have (Kettlewell really do get the seasonal colour palettes perfectly tuned) so even one new scarf adds a whole range of new combinations. And they really make a difference: add an emerald scarf to a navy tee with jeans, or a cerise scarf to a silver tunic, and suddenly it all clicks into place. They are the ultimate easy finish, too. Over the head, twist, over the head again, quick settle of the folds, and you're done. You don't even need a mirror. No complicated origami, no tails hanging down to get in the way, just gentle warmth and a wonderful burst of colour at the neck. You can also let the scarf hang long and tie a knot at the very end, and then wear it almost like a long necklace. I wear one of these scarves nearly all the time. These are, for me at least, as close to indispensable as anything gets. Thanks, Kettlewell!
- kathy (10/03/2019)
COLOUR: SilverThese are very useful, especially for the office when the air conditioning is a bit strong. I have got all the four available Winter colours already - when will others be available?
- Maggie (23/02/2019)
COLOUR: Cerise PinkI took a chance with ordering the scarf in Cerise Pink as I am a Spring and Cerise Pink was not included in the Spring suggested colours, but it appeared to me to be an exact match with one of the pinks in my colour wallet, and I was right. This is a perfect pink for me and looks lovely with the silver grey and bright navy tops I have. I've worn it several times and received very positive comments. Nice lightweight fabric too but also quite warm.
- Sue (19/02/2019)
COLOUR: SilverVery quick & efficient buy & return/refund service. Initially wanted the merino stole but sold out. Sadly I was told you weren’t re ordering.Please bring these back So tried the Infinity scarf, but disappointed in the quality of the fabric & finish of the Florence infinity scarf. The edges of scarf really let it down. However loved the silver colour. Great for “winter” people.
- Annie (14/02/2019)
COLOUR: PansyNice scarf to finish an outfit off and keeps me warm. Will buy more.
- Jacqueline (09/02/2019)
COLOUR: Corn YellowI love this scarf! I'm a Spring and own four of them - in Apple Green, Corn Yellow, Coral, and Watermelon (which is listed Spr/Su but I think the color is nice and bright and I love it). The material is quite comfortable, and I've found another use for it, wrapping it around my head and neck so that I'm protected from the blasts of cold air when I'm cycling in the cold weather. A great way to add a 'pop' of color to your outfits!
- Dawn (07/02/2019)
COLOUR: Cashmere RoseI absolutely love the colour (cashmere rose) and the infinity scarf is a very useful accessory. I already have one in another colour.
- Fiona S (04/02/2019)
COLOUR: MinkFeels and looks very good to wear. Colour is perfect, would never have chosen it without the colour analysis. BUT, where are all the other colours gone? I'd love loads more of these scarves in different colours, however there are almost none left. Please bring them back.
- Barbara (03/01/2019)
COLOUR: ToffeeWas very delighted with my scarf.....colour perfect and sits very well when worn.Will be purchasing more when colours come back into stock.Thank you.
- Gillian (24/12/2018)
COLOUR: MinkWhat can I say, practical, pretty and I now have 3 and will probably get more.
- Valerie (14/12/2018)Always like these scarves. I now have 5. Mind you I still wonder whether the true red suits me as a Summer. Good quality and easy to wear.
- Margaret (14/12/2018)
COLOUR: MinkI bought one for myself in mink and haven't worn another scarf since it arrived. Very soft and drapey. Fills the neckline so gracefully. I also bought a cobalt blue one for a gift which I'm becoming quite reluctant to hand over.
- Rosemary (12/12/2018)
COLOUR: Light AquaI purchased one of these in light aqua ,having not worn one before I thought I would get one to try. I love the fabric ,and the colour ,.ON wearing it for the first time I know I will be wearing them again ,so I will have to get a couple more ,perhaps the yellow to brighten things up and perhaps a pink.
- Sonia (12/12/2018)
COLOUR: True RedBought the true red to wear with Christmas jumpers. Very comfortable and easy to wear. Adds a lovely splash of colour. Julia
- julia (12/12/2018)
COLOUR: Antique MossI purchased this as a Christmas gift so will ask the recipient after Christmas.
- Patricia (11/12/2018)
COLOUR: AmethystVery pleased with this and colour is lovely, will get a second one soon.
- Susan (05/12/2018)
COLOUR: True RedLove these for both myself and as gifts. My new red one is to go with my silly Rudolf sweater for a group event.
- Annedw (05/12/2018)
COLOUR: Rocky RoadI love the fabric of these which is much softer and drapes so well. Having bought two, in the browns I am about to order a yellow and blue one. I know that I will wear these on a regular basis since they add a touch of colour to an outfit and go particularly well with the poncho I bought. I bought bought one of these several years ago and although I still wear it the fabric is doesn't drape as well. I love the change in fabric used.
- Debbie (30/11/2018)
COLOUR: Cobalt BlueYes perfect ,delighted with my new scarf. I can always see another i fancy .
- SUE (29/11/18) (29/11/2018)This is the first time that I have purchased anything from this company and I am so pleased that I did. I have bought 3 of these scarves. Colours are great. The material is soft and drapes nicely. Will probably buy more in future.
- Caroline (28/11/2018)
COLOUR: RaspberryAs usual lovely colour.Perfect Christmas gift.
- Cheryl (27/11/2018)
COLOUR: Antique MossI love this scarf. I bought it for the colour to go with a dress. It’s lovely and soft and I have worn it many times. Thinking about buying another.
- Susan (26/11/2018)
COLOUR: Neon YellowLovely and soft, just sit in the neckline with no faffing and brighten up your face. One purchase was for a friend and she loved it. Would love the ice blue merino one but am afraid it might scratch. Might order it anyway to see as the length of these scarves is just right!
- Janet (23/11/2018)
COLOUR: True RedSeasonal colour. Looks great with true red ponte skirt and also with other outfits.
- Janette (23/11/2018)Just love these scarves. They brighten up all outfits and I now have 11 in different colours!!! The soft material falls in lovely folds and upgrade anything I am wearing!
- rita (22/11/2018)
COLOUR: True RedTotally love these, bought two colours and have worn both multiple times. Great pressie for friends as so easy to wear and really brightens up an outfit.
- Tanya (21/11/2018)
COLOUR: Light AquaI purchased two infinity scarves as Christmas presents so haven't actually taken them out of the bag. However I can see that they are both pretty colours and they arrived very promptly.
- Lesley (20/11/2018)This scarf is great - love the colour and the fact that it is soft around my very sensitive neck! Wearing this allows me to wear my black tops and coats and have a more flattering colour at my face.
- Lyn (20/11/2018)
COLOUR: RaspberryBeautiful scarves. At last I’ve found some that are not only in gorgeous colours but great for petite ladies. Usually scarves are so massive they look ridiculous on a small frame. These are easy to pop on and enhance my wardrobe. Have bought a couple of different colours. Admiring comments from workmates and family!
- Ros (20/11/2018)I knew this Florence infinity scarf would be useful and good quality, as I already have one in bright teal. I wear them a lot to add a bit of colour and 'structure' to outfits. Watermelon is an unusual shade of red, which is not often seen in the shops - I like it :-)
- Sarah D (19/11/2018)
COLOUR: FuchsiaWasn't sure what an 'infinity scarf' was. Its basically a large piece of material sown into a circle. Its easy to put on and looks good, but the main seam could have easily been made more discreet so you don't spend a good while sorting it before wearing it. However, it looks lovely on - and stays in place during wear unlike other scarfs which look good initially then take on a mind of their own. So overall would recommend.
- B G (19/11/2018)
COLOUR: Neon YellowLovely colour but fabric weight a bit too heavy for me so returned it.
- Jane (19/11/2018)
COLOUR: Light AquaVery pleased with this purchase, looks and feels very nice. It stays in place all the time, no more adjusting a scarf. Lovely and warm without being hot. Will probably buy another one.
- Muriel Hattrick (16/11/2018)
COLOUR: CoralHave wanted to try one of these scaves for ages so have treated myself for Christmas. Haven't worn it yet but I think it will be very useful. Took ages to decide on a colour as I don't like bright colours near my face, finally decided on coral which as I am a spring it is one of my colours. I wanted a colour which would work with lots of tops but found it hard to find a soft spring colour.
- Sue (14/11/2018)This was my first infinity scarf and I am so pleased with it. I’m not so keen on the edges so i do spend a bit of time arranging it so they don’t peek out but apart from that, the fabric is lovely and soft and the colour, Light Aqua, is instant happiness for me.
- Alisoun (13/11/2018)
COLOUR: Golden YellowI wanted a bright yellow scarf to contrast with all the blues I wear. I absolutely love this infinity scarf! It’s so easy to wear and really adds joy and brightness to my outfit and my state of mind! Will definitely be purchasing another one (if not more!) and would recommend this scarf to anyone. Thanks to Kettlewell for bringing light and colour to these autumnal, cooler days.
- Catherine (13/11/2018)I just love the infinity scarves. I was a very lucky lady as I won this lovely cobalt blue infinity in a kettlewell competition. They just add a little elegance to a ladies wardrobe. Plus they are very soft and flattering around ones neck. They wash very easily and dry speedily , so you are not without one for long. The choice of colours is vast. I think I might need another one in my next kettlewell shopping basket.
- Sarah (12/11/2018)
COLOUR: True RedI love the 2 scarves I bought, and wish I had ordered more colours! They are warm yet don’t make you perspire like polyester does; a fabric I avoid at all cost.
- Janet (12/11/2018)
COLOUR: Lily PadLove these, very useful to add colour. Bought two for myself and one as a present. If they were cheaper I would buy lots more.
- Gill (12/11/2018)
COLOUR: RaspberryLovely scarf- so easy to wear. I shall buy more as it is really useful. I'd slightly prefer a different yarn mix as is does crease.
- Susan (11/11/2018)
COLOUR: Antique MossLovely colours so easy to wear
- Jackie (09/11/2018)
COLOUR: WatermelonI have several of these scarves for a pop of colour. Wash well. Very soft, hang nice and also keep your neck warm at a reasonable price. What’s not to like??
- Lynn (09/11/2018)
COLOUR: BiscuitI now own about six of these scarves. They are a fantastic way to add a bit of flair to any outfit
- Rosemary (06/11/2018)
COLOUR: ToffeeVery happy with this scarf. Nice and compact whilst adding a pop of colour.
- Diane (06/11/2018)
COLOUR: Golden YellowI love these scarves. They are so versatile adding a nice pop of colour around the neckline and at the same time keeping your neck warm. I now have four different colours. They are so soft.
- Lynn (05/11/2018)Excellent service and the most beautiful infinity scarf. Am soooo pleased I came across you. Perfect length of scarf to sit nicely around the neck without keeping to fiddle to get it right. Am so happy with my two. Will be purchasing more. Thank you. 😂😂
- Krystyna (02/11/2018)
COLOUR: AmethystLovely scarf,also ordered the teal,and they are both a fabulous colour.Very pleased.
- Cheryl (01/11/2018)
COLOUR: AmethystI am delighted with my Florence Infinity scarf, the colour and length is perfect and blends in well with various outfits. I have had a lot of complimentary comments since wearing it. Thankyou Kettlewell.
- Wendy (01/11/2018)
COLOUR: MinkBought as a birthday present for a dear friend, she loved it!! It was so soft and a beautiful light grey colour that will go with many colours. I need to buy myself one now!
- Bernie (29/10/2018)Love them. I’m slowly collecting every colour in my Spring palette (what’s happened to Heliotrope?). They are lightweight, yet warm, and look good with thick jumpers or light T-shirt’s . This way I’m ensuring I have the right colour for me nearer to my face. It makes a difference!
- Sarah (29/10/2018)
COLOUR: WatermelonI bought this scarf for my daughter but she didn't like it but as I do, I have kept it. Bright water melon colour it is cheerful to wear. Very comfortable and easy to wear.
- Angela (28/10/2018)
COLOUR: Light AquaLovely scarf , fantastic fabric and stunning colour.
- Jill (23/10/2018)
COLOUR: True RedLove my scarf in True Red. I have worn it with so much recently, a very good colour to start my collection with. Nice weight and feels very comfortable and so easy to wear. You won’t be disappointed!
- Kim (22/10/2018)
COLOUR: RaspberryMarvellous scarves, perfect length. I have 3 colours. I especially like the silver grey
- Carole (22/10/2018)
COLOUR: Cobalt BlueI love them. They look smart and are comfortable to wear. Definitely adds the finishing touch to an otherwise ordinary outfit. Wonderful accessory. Will be purchasing more as lovely to give as a gift.
- Shirley (18/10/2018)
COLOUR: Bright TealI have at least eight of these wonderfully scarves, the latest in Bright Teal which is a rich shade like silk!
- Stella (18/10/2018)
COLOUR: MinkWasn't sure about this when I ordered it - I usually wear scarves long, but needed something to go over a black band T-shirt to stop me looking quite so much like an anaemic vampire (I'm very pale...). I'm glad I ordered it because the fabric is lovely and soft and it washes really well and I can still wear it fairly long if I choose to. The colour was lovely and being neutral, works with loads of stuff, including colours that aren't really my colours. Will be buying more when funds allow!
- Charlie (17/10/2018)
COLOUR: True RedI have been collecting all my winter colours in the infinity scarves. When I purchase anything from Kettlewell, I usually add in a scarf. I bought a true red scarf as I am in love with this colour! I never wore red as I was never sure which red to buy. But I now have a few items in red and they always lift my spirits when I wear them. The scarf is a good choice as I can wear with my navy coat, my black coat etc! It just gives a pop of colour! Love it.
- E. T. M (17/10/2018)
COLOUR: Bright TealThis was part of my first order from Kettlewell Colours and I am really pleased with it. At this time of year, there are very often NO spring colours to be seen anywhere in the shops (except for neutrals like beige and cream - not very exciting!). The Florence Infinity Scarf can be a game changer: Today, for example, I am wearing a sweater that is really more for Autumns than Springs, but the addition of a bright teal infinity scarf brings Spring to my face and lifts the whole outfit!
- Sarah D (16/10/2018)
COLOUR: SilverLove these scarves and have several. Soft to wear and beautiful colours finish off an outfit. Always get compliments when wearing one and they make lovely presents too.
- Elizabeth (16/10/2018)
COLOUR: True RedLovely pop of red colour to wear over tops and under coats and jackets this winter , I'm petite and hate the way larger scarves swamp me , this doesn't.
- Jacqui (12/10/2018)
COLOUR: CoralThe infinity scarves I ordered were perfect and very useful. The colours were just right
- Glenys (12/10/2018)
COLOUR: PansyInfinity scarf was as illustrated on website. Looks good. Lovely colour.
- Sally (12/10/2018)
COLOUR: FuchsiaA very easy to wear style, in gorgeous soft fabric. Brightens up so many outfits!
- Mrs Robins (11/10/2018)
COLOUR: Bright TealPurchased this lovely scarf in Bright Teal, a truly amazing colour that suits all seasons. So comfortable and easy to wear and just brings an outfit to life. Highly recommended.
- Susan L (09/10/2018)
COLOUR: PansyThis is my second purchase of the Florence Infinity Scarf. I now have the navy and pansy. I will definitely purchase more but it so difficult to chose which colour as they are all so nice.
- Karen North (09/10/2018)
COLOUR: PansyLovely colour and lovely fabric will be purchasing again
- Mary (08/10/2018)
COLOUR: PansyWhat a GREAT idea! I bought one in Pansy and it is really lovely and soft around my neck and so useful. it takes the hassle out of tying a scarf, always looks good and makes me feel 'dressed' without any effort on my part. I will be buying more of these. Thank you Kettlewell.
- Joyce Powderhill (05/10/2018)
COLOUR: WatermelonLovely colour and easy to wear. I think I'm going to love this scarf during the chilly months to come. Watermelon is not an easy shade to come by. It is one of my favourite colours...warm but not too bright for my skin and hair colour. I am a summer with fair skin and silver fox hair.
- Maureen Edden (05/10/2018)Great to have several of these in your wardrobe as they can provide different looks with your outfits. The pansy colour is beautiful. I would love to see the soft teal back in stock.
- Sue (05/10/2018)
COLOUR: AmethystInfinity scarves are so easy to throw on and add a bit of colour and style. My latest one is in Amethyst, it’s a lot brighter than the soft colour it appeared to be on my pc screen but I kept it as it looks great with navy, black or grey tops.
- Rosie (01/10/2018)
COLOUR: Bright TealI really love these scarves. I have four now and wear them most days. They bring to life a dull outfit and are so comfortable and easy to wear. I have now reached the ripe old age of 70 but don’t feel it because I try to dress according to my winter palette. It really does make a difference and has stopped many a disaster. I love that these scarves are not too bulky and can be worn for any occasion.
- Jane smyth (01/10/2018)
COLOUR: AzureJust received my 6th scarf - I love them! Soft and warm and wonderful colours.
- Jenny Clarke (27/09/2018)
COLOUR: FuchsiaMy first buy from Kettlewell and I've discovered Colour " magic! I am a Winter and bought 3 Florence Infinity scarves in Pansy, Fuchsia and Azure. I've had an unbelievable number of compliments when wearing them, especially when I wore the Pansy and Fuchsia together. They are beautifully light and non scratchy, unlike my wool scarves. They seem to lift my face, which can't be a bad thing! I'll definitely be adding to my collection.
- Moira Gibson (26/09/2018)
COLOUR: Light AquaIt takes the hassle out of scarf tying, adds a lovely pop of colour and is really comfortable to wear. It took me a while to buy my first infinity scarf but it won’t be my last!
- Linda Caller (25/09/2018)
COLOUR: AzureMy must-have accessory, now the days are getting cooler. They are practical and easy to wear in a great range of colours, and they can complement an outfit or brighten itinstantly. I will be adding to my collection. Excellent purchase/s.
- Sandra Thompson (25/09/2018)
COLOUR: True RedI've hardly stopped wearing me Florence Infinity scarf since I got It! It goes so well with tops, jackets, dresses, knits .... I feel my wardrobe has come alive again. The True Red colour is so adaptable of course, and my daughter who is an Autumn (I'm Winter) keep wanting to borrow it as she loves it too!
- Patricia A (25/09/2018)
COLOUR: PansyBrilliant, I love the colours and feel round my neck. They are also just the right length.
- Lesley Williams (24/09/2018)
COLOUR: Bright TealNot only is this a glorious colour but it is so soft. I love wool but find it itchy sometimes and this scarf is the perfect compliment in colour and fabric. Plan to increase my collection this autumn.
- Katherine Hart (23/09/2018)
COLOUR: WatermelonI have bought three of these scarves and want to buy more as they are so lovely. They go with all my Spring colours with a dress, top or coat. Fabulous! I have got watermelon, golden yellow and light aqua so far.
- Mrs Anne Smith (23/09/2018)
COLOUR: SerenityIt took me a while to realise how perfect the Infinity Scarves are - in fact it wasn’t really until I bought my third scarf - in Serenity - that the message clicked. I have now bought a further three so that I have all my basic colours - navy, brown and charcoal grey - and three highlight colours. I love the way that I can now match my mood perfectly - whether I need to wear block colours or bright or mellow. The texture and feel of the material is so lovely - sometimes woollen scarves itch and occasionally they can be too hot. Infinity Scarves have neither of these problems. They are just perfect. I have no doubt I will find it necessary to increase my colour range over time!
- Eileen Mitchell (23/09/2018)
COLOUR: HeliotropeI've bought 2 of these lovely infinity snoods and they really do add a pop of colour over winter coats and tops. I picked a beautiful mustard yellow for the first one after researching my autumn colours - quite a revelation as I would normally stick with more neutral tones before - and it really did earn me compliments from friends when I wore it. I later picked a fabulous blue for cooler spring months when a little warmth round the neck was needed and once again, the colour pop was a great success. Well done Kettlewell for a stimulating range of colour and design
- Pat Mitchell (22/09/2018)
COLOUR: Light AquaLovely infinity scarf. Beautiful colour. Comfy and soft around my neck. I think I need a few more.
- Sarah (22/09/2018)
COLOUR: ToffeeAs a self confessed scarf addict I love the infinity scarf . Have several in Autumn colours and always looking for new colours to be added . Great for dressing up any outfit from casual to dressy . Always impressed by speed of delivery too .
- Kathryn Campbell (22/09/2018)
COLOUR: NavyI have 5 of these in different summer colours. I wear them all the time and .always get loads of complements
- Kathryn Moir (22/09/2018)
COLOUR: AmethystI have several of these and find I wear them all the time. I can wear them with a jacket to work to add colour to working clothes and then over a T shirt or jumper at the weekend. Love them.
- NICOLA BLACKER (22/09/2018)
COLOUR: RaspberryI love this. It looks really trendy and is so easy to wear with no loose ends. I'm going to buy more colours
- Mary read (22/09/2018)
COLOUR: RaspberryAbsolutely love these scarves, now have a collection of them to add a splash of colour to or coordinate with my wardrobe. Was never a “scarf person “ before but these have converted me.
- Mary C (22/09/2018)
COLOUR: WatermelonJust bought the watermelon Florence scarf, it’s beautiful, would love another ??? Kettlewell colours are unique.
- Pamela Snowling (22/09/2018)
COLOUR: PansyThese are the perfect scarves if you can’t stand anything itchy or too tight around your neck. I now have four in differing colours and they make an ordinary outfit just that little bit different.Perfect because they are not too bulky.what more can I say,just love them.
- Jane Smyth (22/09/2018)
COLOUR: SerenityBought this infinity scarf in serenity. Beautiful colour that goes with almost everything. Warm and snuggly in the cold, but not too hot to wear indoors. So quick and easy to put on in a hurry.
- Jan (22/09/2018)
COLOUR: Cobalt BlueBought this as present for friend. She loves it.
- Coleen Thorp (22/09/2018)
COLOUR: AzureAbsolutely love these scarves and just want more. I was actually stopped in the street and complimented on the Azure blue I was wearing......and that doesn’t happen VERY often. I really want one of every colour...they are great.
- Mary Davies (22/09/2018)
COLOUR: NavyI’m very pleased with my purchase of the Florence Infinity scarf in navy. This is my first purchase with Kettlewell. The material is lovely and length is perfect. I will definitely buy more colours but undecided which colour as I like them all. Very happy customer.
- Karen North (22/09/2018)I recently bought my second Florence infinity scarf, this time in neon yellow. It’s so cheerful. I often walk my dog on very grey days and this will surely brighten mine and other people’s days! So easy to wear especially with winter darker colours. Frankly I’m looking forward to the days getting colder so that I can wear it with my olive colour winter coat! Bring it on!
- Judith Drummond (22/09/2018)
COLOUR: SerenityThese scarves tick all the boxes. Such a great 'in between' weight and lovely feel to wear that you don't want to take it off. I ordered serenity for summer and have cobalt waiting in the wings for later in the year, but might have to order some more meantime!
- Marilyn O'Connell (22/09/2018)
COLOUR: MinkLove these scarves, they make your outfit look complete.
- Sally Jones (22/09/2018)
COLOUR: Golden YellowI am so enjoying wearing the Spring colours and silky smooth fabrics from 'Kettlewell'. The 'Infinity' scarves are very comfortable, cheer up so many outfits and are really practical as there are no dangling ends to get in the way. The 'Pippa' tops in light emerald and limeade are stunning, flattering colours. They are a perfect fit around the arms revealing no bra, and they don't cling, making them forgiving to one's curves!
- Lindsey (21/09/2018)
COLOUR: WatermelonLove these scarves, I bought one last year and promised myself another this year. The watermelon was an unusual choice for me but absolutely love the colour on me. Wish there were some more items in this colour.
- Jane Booth (18/09/2018)
COLOUR: PansyReally love my Florence infinity scarf in my ‘Summer’ shade of pansy. Just what I needed to work with my Autumn wardrobe, not to say I’ll not be ordering one more, just have to decide on the colour.
- Lynn Sorsby (12/09/2018)
COLOUR: True RedLooks great and a true red colour. No problem with the raw edges as per some comments ...just need to fold both the edges into the middle and fold once more in half again, hiding the raw edges inside the folds.
- Linda (11/09/2018)Great to know that I can buy something and know the colour will be summer.
- Gina price (09/09/2018)
COLOUR: Bright TealI bought 3 colors - tropical teal, cobalt blue and fuchsia. They seem to be lighter than on photos. Especially tropical teal seems to be like aquamarine color.
- Dana (30/08/2018)
COLOUR: RaspberryI bought just one scarf as I wished to see the material and actual colour. Very nice so have decided to order two more for friends.
- Eileen Bowes (29/08/2018)
COLOUR: RaspberryI bought 2 infinity scarves, they added colour to my neutral wardrobe. Loved them so much that I bought more. I might just have to buy all the colours in the winter pallette.
- Pamela Pollard (29/08/2018)
COLOUR: Golden YellowI am making a collection of infinity scarves in all my Spring colours. They give me an air of confidence knowing that whatever else I have on I’m wearing something to give me a lift. Love the fabric which makes them easy to wear all year round.
- Sarah Morris (20/08/2018)
COLOUR: NavyI've got 3 of these scarves as I love the easy way they hang......not too big or too small, they just hang beautifully!
- Kirsty hawkins (17/08/2018)
COLOUR: Bright TealI bought the Infinity Scarf first in bright teal but have since bought many more colours as I absolutely love them. They are so versatile and add a splash of colour whenever you need it. Funnily enough I have never been a 'scarf person' but totally changed after buying the Infinity Scarf.
- Monique (17/08/2018)
COLOUR: Bright TealJust the right length and love the colour
- Jennie Antliff (02/08/2018)Lovely scarves just as they are and so versatile. I have six for my Autumn colours. Got to be careful it doesn't end up as a uniform and wear one with everything! Can't imagine cutting it up as one customer has suggested, and being so innovative. That would probably put the price up a lot for all the extra sewing work.
- Una (01/08/2018)
COLOUR: AzureI have this scarf in many different colours and find them very useful to give a pop of colour to an outfit and also to cover the back of my neck. I agree with other comments that a lighter weight summer version would be good for the warmer weather. It is a good alternative to a necklace.
- Frances (25/07/2018)This is the second Infinity Scarf I have bought and love that you can choose from your own seasons colourway. Will get another one soon. Wear them all the time. Great buy.
- GrannyT (23/07/2018)I bought the beautiful Florence Infinity Scarf in my Summer's Heliotrope. The colour is stunning (more items in heliotrope please!), the scarf is relaxed casual style and idea for looping twice. Looking forward to wearing this when the weather turns cooler, and getting more in my favourite colours. Occurs to me that this is the ideal first purchase for a newbie to seasonal colours as you get an instant lift. Happy customer. Thanks!
- Julia Charnock (13/07/2018)Follow-up to previous post: I've experimented with one scarf with great success! Cut it in half to make it thinner and joined together to make a tube. No hems or seams showing and more delicate, suitable for warmer days. Took ages as such stretchy fabric but I now have one much nicer, neater infinity scarf and the second half which I shall keep as a conventional wrap/scarf. Shame the company don't do this, they'd probably sell far more.
- Ruth Wigfield (11/07/2018)Good shopping experience, really helpful operators. Good quality clothes. 1
- Rosemary 01258880892 Oliver bugler. (08/07/2018)Recent Kettlewell customer. So far - loving the products. Got this scarf in Winter blue - so pleased . Love it that you can shop for your personal colour. Will buy these in other colours.
- Thelma (30/06/2018)Bought a couple of these as love wearing scarves, particularly in Winter. They are very versatile and in a a great choice of colours.
- Sue E (25/06/2018)My amethyst infinity scarf is my fourth. A lovely soft shade of pinky-mauve to add to my array of summer tones. It might be a bit warm for summer wear but the colour will look amazing with pale grey or blues for cooler days. Raspberry is the next one in my sights! Thank you, again Kettlewell!
- Caroliz (12/06/2018)I now have 6 infinity scarfs and often use two wound together and worn long. Charcoal with Neon Yellow is a great look, if as I do, the Neon Yellow feels a bit overpowering on its own. Just love these scarfs!
- Ann Kempster§1q (08/06/2018)I agree with another reviewer that these infinity scarves are great but a little bit thick for summer. Please can you make a lighter weight version for spring and summer. I love that the length it is just right for wrapping around twice.
- SarahM (05/06/2018)This is my 4th infinity scarf. I bought this recent one in charcoal to wear with a red jacket and a fuchsia jumper. I am very pleased with the depth of colour. I am a winter. Others have been much admired and I often wear a scarf with a v neck instead of jewellery. I have a long neck and feel I need to fill in the gap with some tops. A great gift to buy someone if you know their colours. I wear it when travelling as it can double as a wrap by dropping it round the shoulders,
- meadowgirl (29/05/2018)I love it but was a bit surprised that it is a flat tube and not joined in the centre . Made it a bit difficult to arrange without an edge showing.
- Helen (25/05/2018)I was so pleased with my silver infinity scarf that I 've bought a second one in navy. I love the fact they arent bulky so they still show your shape off & are so comfortable to wear. They are great quality and in such beautiful colours, that totally transform my existing wardrobe. Absolutely love them. Had so many compliments when I 've worn them
- Tracey (23/05/2018)Love my Infinity Scarves. I have several now and I can brighten many tops with an infinity scarfs. They’re beautiful material & come in a huge range of colours.
- Anne Field (22/05/2018)Nice quality and the colour is true to the photo on the website. A bit disappointed as it’s smaller than I imagine and a bit tight on my neck.
- Kay Wardley (22/05/2018)5 star item. Bought 3 of these in my colours and am absolutely delighted with them. Perfect to wear with any item in my wardrobe and very flattering colours
- Kathryn Moir (22/05/2018)This is my first infinity scarf - I think it might be the first of many! There are so many lovely colours but in the end I ordered navy because I didn't have a plain navy scarf. It might sound plain but it is a beautiful rich navy, much nicer I think than the photo on the website. I'm 5ft 4 and don't have a long neck, so big scarves swamp me - this is perfect! Brilliant for wearing indoors too as it stays put, and doesn't trail in things! Love it to bits!
- Jane (21/05/2018)Just love these. Now have five. They are so useful. I wear them as scarves and as hairbands. The splash of colour really cheers up an outfit.
- Rowena Cox (18/05/2018)Have several of these in different (Spring) colours. Like other reviewers I wish Kettlewell would do something about the hems as no matter how you wear the scarf they show. There doesn't seem to be a consistent length either as all mine are different. However, that said, I wear them a lot as they add a lovely pop of colour to an outfit.
- Sue (17/05/2018)I found the material of the scarf too thick for spring/summer and it did not suit my short neck so returned. Saying this I have ordered another in a different colour as I so want to wear one. We shall see. May be because I am only 5'1" the scarf is a bit over-powering on me?
- Jacqueline McGrady (15/05/2018)I am losing count of how many of these I own ! I love them
- Rosemary Richards (11/05/2018)I love these scarves - I am now on my fourth. They add the perfect splash of colour to all my outfits.
- Desiree (10/05/2018)Love these scarves....only have 6 so far. Can’t think what I did before I discovered Infinity Scarves...finishes off the look for almost every occasion. Even worn as sand & dust protector in Monument Valley USA...
- Sarah Roberts (10/05/2018)Received my first infinity scarf in Light Aqua, I am a Spring palette and this colour suits my complexion perfectly, it also goes well with many other items in my wardrobe. Always adds something to an outfit when wearing simple tee shirts. This was a gift to me, however it has prompted me to now purchase other infinity scarves in the Spring colours for myself. Thanks Kettlewell!
- Julie Richards (09/05/2018)HI I have bought several of these scarves and am always delighted with the colours. They lift an outfit to another level to make you feel good . I know it will not be long before i will buy another.
- SUE BROWN (07/05/2018)Received my 6th Infinity Scarf!! Delighted with the colours,(I'm a Spring) and especially the fabric. Would love a 3/4 sleeve top . ,straighter fit with crew neck in this soft, slub fabric for we more mature ladies, less clingy than your other tops (which I had to return, due to fabric too elastic and revealing ) Would love a reply to this idea as I am in favour of your concept. I am now retired , but worked with Jaeger for 10 years as well as having my own knitwear business.
- JUDITH Moore (04/05/2018)I too love the scarves and the glorious colours. I have a long neck and with fashion being full of vast round neck tops, these scarves fill the space beautifully. However I’m sad that the company doesn’t take notice of the comments of its customers and sort out the rough edges which are a pain, and make thinner and shorter length scarves for people with shorter necks.
- Anna (30/04/2018)I loved all the colours, but had to return the scarves as I found them to short for me, and a little bit thick for all year round wear. So disappointed. Please make longer infinity scarves also available.
- jennifer smyth (26/04/2018)This is the second one I have bought. Like the style. They are very useful.
- Sue (25/04/2018)Always love buying kettlewell stock
- Anna Tomlinson (23/04/2018)Now have 3 of these and plan on adding more. Really comfortable and easy to wear. They stay in place and give a lovely splash of colour.
- Rowena (23/04/2018)The scarf was just the colour I needed and the fabric is lovely and soft. However, as others have said, it is high maintenance during wear to keep the edges from showing and making it look untidy. I'll probably sew my edges together (by hand). I would buy the product again, but only if this issue is resolved. I don't want clothes which require constant tweaking.
- Liz (19/04/2018)These scarves are so useful. Comfortable and cosy to wear and they stay in place. Perfect for brightening up any outfit.
- Suzy (19/04/2018)They are lovely, so soft to wear & very nice to wear when wearing a open item. So pleased will be ordering more.
- Norma (19/04/2018)Great scarf . I’m terrible for finding fabrics scratchy around my neck but this was lovely , great and easy to wear as a pop of colour . Will be buying more of these . I agree with some of the other comments it could be longer and narrower but it hasn’t stopped me wearing mine over and over .
- Victoria King (18/04/2018)This infinitely wearable scarf adds a cheerful splash of colour to any outfit. The fabric is so soft and comfortable to wear and drapes well. The only difficulty is choosing which colours to have as they are all so appealing! I have the scarf in Pansy - a beautiful purple shade which looks great worn with the Alexa jacket in Ink and the Cassis - a gorgeous deep blackcurrant colour which looks fabulous worn with the Alexa jacket in Forest Green. (My partner views this scarf enviously! Please can you make a masculine version in Summer colours?).
- Gina Dobson (15/04/2018)Beautiful colour, nicely wrapped prompt service.
- Penny Taylor (12/04/2018)Nice scarf, plain but does the job and "sits" nicely. Lovely colour, I hope I will find it useful.
- Mary Lu Mitchell (11/04/2018)I ordered two of these infinity scarves in soft white and light aqua and am very pleased with them. They are light and feel silky - ideal for spring/summer wear. Not bulky or ‘heavy’. Very pleased. Some folk have commented about the joins, length and seams/hems - which are a bit ‘obvious’ and not as smoothly finished as hoped, but this doesn’t detract from them. I wear mine a lot!
- Maggie (11/04/2018)Colour true to that shown, drapes beautifully, am about to order one in another colour and I can’t see it stopping there.
- Ann Tidbury (11/04/2018)Ordered 3 and decided to keep 2 as third one (amethyst) didn't match as well as i'd hoped. I've had compliments about the turquoise one which looks good at the neck of a boat-neck Breton stripe tee-shirt. My problem is that I have to keep folding it to hide the edges. There is a vast amount of width which needs to be folded into 6. Half the width would probably have been fine. However I fold the scarf, the edges always seem to sneak out and show, spoiling the overall look. I'm going to try sewing them together to make a tube to see if that makes it easier. The 2 scarves I've kept are different lengths.
- Ruth (09/04/2018)The infinity scarves I feel, are too short to double up as a scarf. If you don’t double it up it is too long. My family said it looked too tight round my neck. It is annoying as I bought several of them as the colours are very nice and vivid.
- Ann Coupland (09/04/2018)I have already written a review but it doesn’t seem to have been accepted! I was extremely pleased with my two purchases & will definitely be ordering more in the future. They are so easy to wear & as others have said, they really brighten up an outfit.
- Elizabeth (09/04/2018)I sent mine straight back,after wearing it for less than an hour. The edges were rough, and the seam was bulky with very rough stitching. It felt and looked like a bit of crumpled rag. In fairness I must say that I usually have problems with any scarf other than silk, and cannot wear necklaces. The colour was exactly right, a hard-to-find coral. I wish you would sell silk scarves. My money was refunded very promptly.
- Anthea Moon (09/04/2018)I have just received the true red scarf. This is going to to turn my plain , boring clothes in to fabulous, glowing , on trend items. Thanks!
- Jill maunder (08/04/2018)I now have four Florence Infinity scarves and am very pleased with them. Good quality and very good colours.
- Carol Wilding (06/04/2018)I love the infinity scarf, I will be ordering other colours.
- Lesley Bewes (04/04/2018)Lovely colour. Folds well.
- Laurie (03/04/2018)Found this scarf about a month ago after being analyzed as a summer. I got a blue/purple one. So soft, light and comfortable. It makes every outfit look good with a pop of colour. Also my pale skin looks more tan. The colour really works for me!
- Ina Lysko (03/04/2018)I couldn't resist another infinity scarf when it became available in soft white - my go-to pale neutral- and it goes with all my coloured knitwear. It adds warmth without weight and stays put. Now thinking about a bright teal.
- Barbara Hall (02/04/2018)I bought two of these scarves & am absolutely delighted. They brighten up any outfit & are so quick & easy to wear. Thank you.
- Jan Maine (29/03/2018)I bought one for a gift and one for myself - we are both delighted and I plan to buy at least one more colour for the new season. It's such an easy way to update an outfit.
- Clare H (28/03/2018)I have two of these scarves. Very useful and easy to wear.
- Ann F (28/03/2018)I love these scarves "to infinity and beyond" I have 4 now but would like to have all the summer colours to add to my collection.
- Morag Wishart (27/03/2018)I,m a scarf fiend but this was my first infinity scarf. What a treat! It styles up jumpers and jackets beautifully With no bulk. The colour choices make selection difficult. I went for silver, to go with anything, but now want a bright colour. But which?
- Kathy. Freer (27/03/2018)I purchased 3 glorious scarves last week and I'm delighted with them all . The quality of the material is great and they feel wonderfully soft . Also of course the colours are fantastic and very true to the pictures . I will definitely buy more and recommend them to everyone .
- Elaine Reason (27/03/2018)KEEP THEM COMING? Every outfit needs one.
- Christine Marriner (27/03/2018)A beautiful flexible scarf that can be worn for business or pleasure. So soft and easy to wear.
- Dawn Graham (26/03/2018)Very happy with my pansy colour Florence Infinity scarf. It was well worth the wait and I shall be ordering from you again.
- Shirley Westmoreland (26/03/2018)So glad I finally ordered this: it's the perfect "wow" colour, even better than online. Really comfy and not at all bulky.
- Judy (25/03/2018)kettlewell infinity scarves are my favourite, they are so easy to wear and finish any outfit with style. I gave my daughter her first scarf with an alpaca shawl for her birthday she is delighted with them.
- Susan (24/03/2018)I’ve bought several of these scarves for presents, but now I’ve actually bought two for myself! A charcoal one to go with my lovely new azure and black spot tunic, which looks great. Also a silver one which will go with my new cotton soft top in purple, along with the purple merino knitted wrap. If I say so myself they look stunning on and feel equally wonderful!
- Maria Pysden (24/03/2018)Can't have too many Infinities! They are wonderful!
- Janice (24/03/2018)A fabulous addition to any outfit.
- Jacqueline (24/03/2018)I recently discovered Kettlewell and I'm so glad I did. I have already bought 4 of these scarves in my summer season colours, and will definitely be buying more to ring the changes to my tops. The service is first class!
- Denise King (24/03/2018)I too have become addicted to these scarves......I have six so far they brighten up my outfits and face getting lots of compliments.Very happy.
- Brenda (24/03/2018)I have three of these in my wow colours. It's true if you add one to what you are wearing then pulls your outfit together. The best thing is that they are not bulky and lay beautifully.
- Tess (24/03/2018)No wonder this product is a bestseller, it brings added interest to any outfit and sits perfectly in place without the constant readjustment that is normally required with other scarfs. Beautifully soft fabric and easy care - what's not to like?!....
- Mairwen Haxton (24/03/2018)Super soft scarf in lovely vibrant pink. Love it!
- Claire F (23/03/2018)Very happy with this product. I have four in total now, and they have proved very useful. Wash and dry easily and add a touch of colour to the face even if the outfit one is wearing is not in the correct season!! Would recommend.
- Mairwen Haxton (23/03/2018)As always perfect .
- Caro Haynes (23/03/2018)I have several infinity scarves, all brilliant. Keep going please. Patterned ones would be a good idea too.
- Christine Marriner (23/03/2018)I love these scarves. The fabric is beautiful, they drape elegantly and add fabulous pops of colour or contrast.
- Maureen Bosley (22/03/2018)How did I manage before finding the Infinity Scarf, it is simply a great asset to any wardrobe, I have worn the cassis colour through out winter as I always like to keep my neck covered. Just about to order 2 more one for spring and one for summer once I have decided on colour. These scarfs make perfect gifts. I never leave home without mine.
- noreen fuller (10/03/2018)This is the third scarf I now have. Really useful and versatile to spruce up an outfit.
- Emma (09/03/2018)Springs can wear the Neon Yellow scarf too. I describe it as Bright Lime and it goes with all my Spring blues, aquas, teals, soft greys and browns.
- Jennifer White (09/03/2018)this is the first time I have bought something blue....being an autumn..... so do hope I will be happy wearing it ...I need to lok for a top with the same blue in it...
- gay Jennings-Bramly (26/02/2018)I was delighted with my `Infinity` scarves - I`ve hardly been out without one since they arrived! I`m already planning on ordering some other colours.
- Madeleine Seaby (22/02/2018)Lovely bright turquoise and fun useful scarf. Material a little heavy and cumbersome but ok for cooler climates. Fast efficient delivery service.
- Gilly (20/02/2018)I've now bought 4 of these scarves and have become addicted - I want the full 'Winter' range, which means only another 8 to go.... (including the highly daring 'neon yellow' which I am going to order despite my reservations.) I wore the pink scarf with a rather ordinary maroon top and got immediate compliments. These scarves are good for enhancing your colouring and also (for me) covering an older-looking neck. Go with any sort of outfit, casual or formal. Soft and easy to wear -, what's not to like?
- Annie Rowley (14/02/2018)I bought this for a friend but also love the colour for myself so shall be buying one for myself and for my daughters. My friend was delighted with it. Lovely colours and a great way to add a 'pop' of colour to an outfit.
- Angela Mackreath (08/02/2018)These all round scarves are really useful. They are a lovely soft fabric, go easily twice around and look good with blouses, jumpers or teeshirts. I love the colours, they can lift a drab outfit into something quite stunning.
- Jane Wragg (07/02/2018)Lovely scarf. Perfect size. Would like to purchase a few more but colours not available just now. Will be watching for their arrival. Many thanks.
- Valerie Bennett (05/02/2018)My second purchase in this scarf. Cassis colour is a lovely deep grape colour and goes well with silver, navy and dark grey sweaters. Adds a nice finishing touch to any outfit and great for the change of season.
- Piano girl (05/02/2018)Shame. Had to wait for this to come into stock to order but returned. The edges were not nice just such a shame. Also the back seam was a little bulky. I have one of the cashmere scarves and although is much more expensive is just so lovely I know I will enjoy and use it for many years
- Pink flowers (05/02/2018)Lovely quality and great colours. Very pleased
- Kathryn Campbell (29/01/2018)My first purchase from Kettlewell, Love the azure colour - brightens up grey and black tops. I have ordered another in cassis for a different look. Lovely and soft.
- piano girl (23/01/2018)Neon - great colour and feel. Great item to brighten up outfits and the compliments are welcome too!
- K Underwood (17/01/2018)I now own three of these gorgeous scarves. Absolutely love them, I'm sure to get more as they are both warm and snuggly and add that pop of colour to any outfit.
- Ali Hickman (12/01/2018)Delighted with my infinity scarf and just love your colour range, a few patterned scarves added to the range would be nice too and maybe a little more competitive in price?, but, I would not hesitate to recommend to friends.
- Gabby (10/01/2018)This is the 2nd Infinity Scarf I have purchased. I love the colours, and soft cosy feel of the fabric!
- Jacqueline Butterwick (03/01/2018)I’ve now got two Infinity scarves . They’re just the right length , lovely colours and soft and warm. I would love another but the colour is now inavailable, also they would be better at a lower price. I’m pleased to have recently discovered Kettlewell colours and hope to be back !
- Penny Tucker (03/01/2018)I've got 3 Infinity scarves now but I'm desperate for a red. Please Kettlewell can you oblige??
- Janice (02/01/2018)My first purchases from Kettlewell were two scarves. The colours are gorgeous. They are soft and warm and they liven up so many of my jumpers. I bought a third one the following week and I am sure more purchases will follow.
- Ibby (02/01/2018)I bought 2 gloriously vibrant scarves for my daughters - they’re thrilled with them thank you. I’m going to buy one for myself now!
- Fiona Arbuthnott (01/01/2018)Lovely scarf, soft and sits really well around the neck line. will definitely get more. only downside is the price but I will treat myself again for sure.
- Alyson (29/12/2017)I bought the Pansy for a friend with a Purple Sparkle bracelet and she was delighted. I agree with a previous reviewer who said that it's difficult to tell what it is in the packaging. With that in mind I cut a photograph out of my catalogue and popped it in the packet.
- Barbara (27/12/2017)My Scarf arrived very quickly. Lovely colour, so soft and comfortable to wear. I will definitely return to purchase another in my colours - Autumn!
- Janet Cogan (26/12/2017)Beautiful emerald green and nice addition to many outfits.
- Suzanne Tomlins (25/12/2017)I just love my Florence Infinity scarves. I now have 4. They are so soft and comfortable and the colours are fabulous. I suspect I will be buying more.
- Jane Hainsworth (25/12/2017)The scarf has an excellent feel and weight. The representation of the colour was very accurate, so it will match and complement the other items of clothing I hoped it would. As I bought it specifically for travelling, it is additionally helpful that it can be pulled up to reliably cover the head when visiting places where head covering is a mark of respect. I am sure I will be building a collection of these.
- Pam Baker (24/12/2017)I absolutely love the infinity scarf. It adds colour close to your face and will brighten up any outfit. I now have 3 different colours and no doubt will be buying more. Long enough to double over your head without touching your make-up, soft to wear and great quality. What's not to love!
- Judith Porch (22/12/2017)Scarf was bought as a gift and not taken out of the bag. I liked the colour, can't make any other comment.
- R. Barker (22/12/2017)Really pleased with my infinity scarf. Have been looking for this colour for a while. Enjoy the feel when I'm wearing it.
- Karen N (22/12/2017)Easy to wear. Makes a good pop of colour.
- Sarah Gill (22/12/2017)I absolutely love my Infinty scarf and my Diane Swing Top which I bought at the same time. Both products are well designed, of good quality and, of course, in beautiful colours. I have had so many compliments when wearing them 🤗 I am 76 but feel 20 years younger when wearing them. Thank you for your delightful clothes.
- Sue Davies (21/12/2017)brilliant scarves ( i have bought 4 so far) they dress up a plain sweater or dress. Could we have some patterned ones please?
- Christine Marriner (21/12/2017)I bought four of these scarves - have worn two and friends have remarked most positively on the colours and style so they now have one in their Christmas stocking! Lovely fabric, good length, easy to wear and great colour range. I'd love to see the range extended to include slightly longer and patterned ones!
- Hannah (21/12/2017)Great ordered quite the wrong colour but very easy to change to one which is much better. Very useful and versatile item adds warmth around neck and could even be wrapped around head to create a turban hat!
- Janet (18/12/2017)Have 5 of these now. Love them
- Annette Richardson (18/12/2017)Thank you,I really love the colour and feel of this scarf and have a second one on order. Your customer support on a parcel that got mislaid at my local PostOffice was superb.
- Kate Burton (18/12/2017)Fabric does not drape as well for me as for the model in the photo!
- Anita Hornbrook (15/12/2017)I have recently bought two, emerald to match Kettlewell jumper and cassis to contrast with other gear. Found the cassis too intense for my colouring and swapped it for bordeaux, which is lovely for me. Colourwise they highlight or tone with so many jumpers and dresses. Especially they solve the problem of long indoor scarves which get caught in or dropped on during cooking, while still keeping you cosy in winter and adding a touch of flare! Thanks, Kettlewell. Though they are expensive, even with a discount for these ones.
- Venitia (14/12/2017)Love it Pricey
- Kath McArthur (12/12/2017)Lovely soft scarf and easy to wear. Will be shopping in different colours.
- Sjb (11/12/2017)I am very happy with this scarf, as it is so soft & keeps my neck lovely & warm. It is good that there is such a wide range of colours from which to choose.
- Brenda (11/12/2017)Lovely colour and fabric, goes perfectly with the jumper I intended it for, wore it to go out with friends, lots of good comments
- Mrs Anne Gardiner (11/12/2017)I have looked at these scarves for some time. As i was buying another item , opted to invest. The colours are great- both winter ones. Maybe the stylists in the catalogue use some insider tips to make them look so elegant ? Or maybe its because I am tall (& so use more material), on me it doesnt look as smart. Never the less , I am pleased with both of them. The overlocking on edges and seem s could maybe be more hidden ?
- M Clair Bale (11/12/2017)Love these "no fuss" scarves - now have several of them in different colours - red. cassis and toffee - all lovely shades. They keep your neck warm (if you double it) but also look elegant and smarten up any outfit . Wore the toffee one today and it was much admired.
- celia (08/12/2017)Very pleased with this scarf, lovely colour and texture, if only it were a bit cheaper I would buy another one
- Janet Biggs (06/12/2017)Love it! love it! love it! I've got several now, always get compliments, comfortable and cosy when doubled.
- Janice (06/12/2017)My infinity scarves have become a wardrobe must have. I now have three and I will probably buy more!
- Lyn Eustace (06/12/2017)A lovely compliment to anyone's outfit. Lovely colours.
- Jaki Robbins (05/12/2017)Easy to wear and complements lots of tops. Lovely.
- Mags (04/12/2017)Bought 3 of these scarves and like all of them,keeps my neck nice and warm without irritating. I will be buying more
- Margaret Porter (02/12/2017)I bought one of these in a lighter blue shade. It's easy to wear, goes with a lot of things and I will almost certainly be ordering a different colour .
- Jane Booth (29/11/2017)Very pleased with this - great splash of vibrant colour which is true to picture, and I like the fact that it's lightweight yet quite warm- because it's not a scarf,its neat to wear too-no trailing ends. Think the current price is the max I'd pay however.
- Ingmire (29/11/2017)These scarves are lovely.I found the fabric of the previous design too thick and unwieldly but this new fabric is perfect. My local charity shop was selling one of the Azure colour for £1.50 (!) so after trying that I then purchased the Firecracker colour from you. A lovely warm peachy coral would be such an addition to the range.
- Sandra Milnthorpe (28/11/2017)Soft , foldy and drapey material...good size and lovely colours...neat and not bunchy! Would like some more in different colours as I am very much a Scarf person...and these Fold so nicely around the neck..,
- Sarah gilbertson (27/11/2017)Love these scarves. I have two and they complement whatever I am wearing.
- Pat Holness (22/11/2017)Nice scarf I bought two one for me one for my friend. The colours are good and the material falls nicely, livening up a plain jumper. I will no doubt order some more in future
- Renate (21/11/2017)Lovely soft scarf, not at all 'woolly' so keeps you a nice and warm without irritating. Can be doubled up by wrapping twice around or put on as is and clipped with a brooch at the front for a longer look. If you have had a colour analysis you will likely know that colours next to the face are the most important and when starting your colour 'journey' are the best place to start as you can still wear your current clothing but just update it with the 'right' coloured scarf so this would be a good investment.
- S Green (21/11/2017)I now have quite a collection of these scarves. They are light and add a lovely splash of colour or neutral to any outfit.
- Jean Ley (18/11/2017)Absolutely delighted with the apple green "Florence Infinity Scarf" which was purchased as a birthday gift. Beautiful shade, and exceptional good quality for the price. The service from Kettlewell was first class - ordered on the Monday, delivered on the Wednesday. I will definitely order from the company in the future, and will have no hesitation in recommending Kettlewell to friends.
- Maggie Dawson (14/11/2017)Lovely colours.
- Elizabeth McFerran (13/11/2017)I now have three of these little beauties, they are just so useful and go with pretty much everything thank you
- Jill Collins (13/11/2017)I absolutely love these infinity scarves. I have just bought an emerald one to add to my collection and have already had quite a few compliments on the colour.
- Desiree (10/11/2017)The Florence Infinity Scarf tickes several boxes as I don’t like large bulky scarves around the neck. This one doubled up is perfect; it gives that extra bit of warmth, adds colour and is stylish on. There are many colours in the range. I may well buy another colour. I’d highly recommend looking at these.
- Margaret (09/11/2017)I bought the Infinity Scarf in Pansy and love it The material is so soft against my skin and comfortable to wear .The colour is a strong purple which goes so well with my other clothes I am a Winter .
- Grace Bennett (08/11/2017)I was looking to buy Florence Infinity Scarf in heliotrope, modelled in your Autumn catalogue and listed under colour pop but it would not bring it up. Is it no longer available
- Susan Gosney (07/11/2017)All 3 items purchased are very good. They fir well, are stylish and the material is good quality.
- Jean Breckenridge (07/11/2017)Great colours. Quality could be improved. Haven't worn it yet. I was hoping to buy a few more for my lady friends but they don't look very attractive in the package. A coloured picture of your model wearing the snood would have helped.
- Pam Phillips (06/11/2017)These infinity scarves are fabulous! I have too at the moment but will be buying more! They are wonderfully soft and enhance any outfit i wear! The drape of them ( i wear mine doubled) is lovely and gives any outfit a touch of class! Very pleased! Great price too!
- magskid (06/11/2017)I bought this as I LOVE the colour and was so excited to find it was in my season’s colours - it is nice quality and hangs well.
- Jude (03/11/2017)Wow! Lovely quality scarf - colour better than in the photo - it has a slightly green sky blue quality to it. Beautiful silky material with a slightly flecked texture and will look good on a summer or winter - I'm really just between the two. Don't have many clothes to go with it yet but it is so nice I'm keeping it as a starting point for an outfit. Much better than last years scarf as less bulky.
- Sarah (02/11/2017)Initially had problem with the site(customer failure!) but the products are good quality and am very pleased.
- Lynn Kropp (02/11/2017)Can only echo what others have said about the Florence Infinity Scarf in their positive reviews. This item is a winner and I now have 3. Well done Kettlewell.
- Gwyn Abernethy (01/11/2017)I have bought three of these in summer colours. They have added a new lease of life to several older tops. The fabric drapes nicely and they are very comfortable to wear. Great with Breton stripes!
- Caroline Mann (31/10/2017)I just love these infinity scarves. I find polo neck sweaters very uncomfortable and itchy so these scarves are a great substitute when you want a higher neck. The fabric is so comfortable and the scarf is not too tight. I have six of these now and want more as I have so much use out of them now that the fashion is for higher necklines. The colours are all so beautiful and it is a way of trying different colours without breaking the bank.
- Pamela Huke (30/10/2017)I am absolutely delighted with the two Florence Infinity Scarves I purchased. The colours are beautiful and I have worn them lots with different outfits. They look much neater than a bulky scarf and can enhance a plain jumper or dress. The quality is excellent.
- Linda Halstead (29/10/2017)Love this scarf! Impressive range of colours. So easy to pop on and make an outfit look fabulous. Intend to order at least another one or two in different colours...and maybe some for Christmas presents!
- HMB (28/10/2017)Beautiful colours. Plenty of choice related to my colours . Had them done about 30 years ago and it’s often been very hard to find the right colour. Also love the Dinah top but found the other tops too low .Really needed the scarves.
- Gina Price (27/10/2017)I now have several of these scarves in a great range of colours. Very comfortable and easy to wear. They're incredibly useful for adding a great touch of colour and/or contrast to many different outfits. Really useful and highly recommended.
- Harriet Gibson (27/10/2017)I have several of these scarves now, the latest I ordered was in toffee which goes well with my bright coral crossover sweater. It is lovely to have an infinity scarf finishes off your outfit and flatters the face.
- Anne C (26/10/2017)Love what I bought but now waiting for the weather to change so I can wear it! The edge is quite basic but doesn't need to be on show and the fabric certainly isn't going ti be itchy. I hope my daughter and daughter in law will like them too. Very, very good service.
- Sally Price (26/10/2017)I have been updating my accessories as we move on to winter. These scarves are a useful addition to my wardrobe,they make quite an impact on basic garments.
- Marian Mulady (26/10/2017)Love my scarves which are very comfortable and not too warm. Customer service was very good and delivery acceptable. I would recommend the company to my friends.
- Jean Bowman (26/10/2017)I bought this in grey and blue, and love both the colours. I think it looks a bit more substantial in the website photos than it really is. I would prefer a little more height to it. Also the edging is quite basic and there is a seam that needs to be at the back of the neck. Having said that the material is lovely and soft and comfortable and does not irritate like so many other fabrics.
- JaneyB62 (25/10/2017)I bought this scarf as during the winter I wear a lot of black and charcoal grey. This scarf really brightens up my outfit. It also feels lovely in a soft fabric. Just need to get the other colours now!
- Kaye (25/10/2017)I would love to understand this scarf, but I don't. It is not truly infinity as it has a seam to hide, and I could not get any height to it. I looked as if I had wrapped a vest around my neck. A shame as the pictures show an attractive and useful scarf. As always delivery fast and efficient. The refund was very quick. I just don't get this scarf.
- kate (25/10/2017)These scarves are lovely, very soft,beautiful colours,look really elegant.
- Lu (25/10/2017)The colours were even more gorgeous than pictured and I was so pleased with the 3 colours that I chose. Such a lovely feel to wear that even as a petit size 10 I was so snug draped in the figure of 8 style of the scarf with little rearrangement needed due to the superior quality which held its position so well and I'm sure will wear well too. Prompt and efficient ordering and delivery was also appreciated. If you are persuaded do enjoy the colours, style and comfort! Thank you
- Another Satisfied customer (24/10/2017)Bought two in different winter colours and get lots of compliments from both. Very comfy and easy to wear.
- Rosemary Phillips (22/10/2017)Lovely scarf and the colour is lovely. I can see it will be used frequently this winter.
- Jennifer Martin (20/10/2017)Lovely colour and very wearable. Edging of scarf could have been better for the cost -
- Joanna French (17/10/2017)Thrilled with dress and matching scarf. Am wearing both to Covent Garden tonight. Will be very useful for so many occasions. Thank you
- Mrs Sarah Borchardt (autumn) (17/10/2017)I absolutely love my scarf. So much so it is on my Christmas list. My family can surprise me with another colour.
- Elizabeth Marshall (17/10/2017)I love this scarf, but again, the colour, Firecracker, was too bright for me. I exchanged it for Toffee which I am wearing right now - it's gorgeous! Thank you Kettlewell for a great service. I'll be buying more of these.
- Liz Wodehouse (16/10/2017)It's on its way to China this afternoon!
- Ed Child (16/10/2017)I have five of these scarves now and love them all! Wrapped round twice, they create a graceful cowl-neck effect or worn long, they elongate the body. They are an easy way to add an extra pop of colour.
- Laura (15/10/2017)Perfect accompaniment to the tops I have brought. Not to heavy and hangs beautifully. Thank you Kettlewell.
- Teresa Lear (13/10/2017)My second scarf - of many i suspect ! Easy to wear and just warm enough.
- Kate Pitts (12/10/2017)This is my third one and I love them. So much easier to wear than a scarf, keeps the neck warm without having to wear a polo neck.
- Jan (12/10/2017)I'm a scarf-aholic and bought 3 of these. I'm now converted to infinity scarves. They are so easy to wear and bring a pop of colour to update last year's sweaters. I'm small - 8/10 - and don't find them too big or thick and love all the colours.
- Gil Beveridge (12/10/2017)I have several of these in different colours. Enough said
- Christine Wood (10/10/2017)I bought two and love them so much I have ordered another three. Perfect to add colour close to the face and bring an outfit to life.
- Christine Winter (10/10/2017)5 stars all round from me too. I went berserk and ordered 5 thinking I could send back any I didn't like. Not going to happen! They add something to every outfit.
- Carolyn (10/10/2017)I should have read the size details before ordering this! It was way bigger than I anticipated and as a petite 8/10, I felt it drowned me and was too bulky, even when folded and twisted. Something half the size would have been better for me. The colour (emerald) and material were lovely though.Sadly returned.
- Rachel (10/10/2017)A good purchase. I bought 3, one for me and two as gifts. It's very comfy and looks really good on . No bits hanging around just a neat twist. Would recommend.
- Cilla Cadman (10/10/2017)My first Infinity Scarf and I am thrilled with it. It fits so nicely in the neckline of a coat/jacket when double looped, with no ends to come untucked and become untidy. It is also remarkably cosy.
- Anne S (09/10/2017)Bought this scarf for a friend as she is a ‘spring’ and she is delighted with it
- Julie (09/10/2017)This is my first infinity scarf: the colour is great and the material is perfect making it drape really well BUT in my opinion the edges really let it down - they need to be hemmed otherwise you spend ages folding the scarf to keep the edges out of view. I would have bought more in other colours if the finish was better but not the way they are at the moment.
- Marianne Ukiah (09/10/2017)Love the infinity range of scarves. They are very light, but you could wear two together and create endless combinations! The colours really pop too and drape beautifully. If you regretted buying the willow scarf...you could always sew two of them together along the long edge, then across the short edges to create an 'infinity willow scarf'
- Jean Ley (09/10/2017)As others have noted, this is good quality and drapes well, and came in a lovely grey-mauve colour. The trouble is that it is too heavy for small women. Please Kettlewell, can't you produce a lighter weight one?
- Cathy (09/10/2017)This is my first Infinity scarf and I just love it. I find it much tidier to wear than other scarves and it does not get in my way. Love the colours and plan to get more
- Christina (04/10/2017)Now have 4. Great scarf
- Annette Richardson (03/10/2017)This was my third infinity scarf. Useful for lifting a dull outfit.
- AnnieOz (28/09/2017)So I started with one in a lovely bright red (I'm a 'winter') and in no time at all I was back for two more! Super soft, wonderful drape and so versatile! I have never bothered with wearing a scarf before - many seem over fussy and patterns next to my complexion are not overly flattering. However these are just wonderful! They provide contrast and can simply lift an outfit to another level. I suspect I'll be back for more!
- Naomi (26/09/2017)Having read some of the other reviews, I think I must be doing something wrong. I like the feel of the fabric and the colour, but I can't get the draping to look good.
- JK1 (26/09/2017)Very happy with my scarf. Would like to order more but can't decide which colours! Now regret getting the long skinny ones as prefer the infinity scarf.
- Gillian Stephens (25/09/2017)I wear scarves a lot and I love the Infinity scarf as I can wear it long instead of a necklace, or doubled up and cosy warm around my neck. And the colours are amazing - I want them all!
- Julie (25/09/2017)Lovely colour - only criticism is that the scarf is not infinite as you have to be careful where the join is when wearing but very pleased with it all the same , especially with the matching tee shirt.
- Sheila Douglas (25/09/2017)I bought a scarf and am very happy with it. It is great to buy the scarf in a lot of shades.
- Nicole (23/09/2017)My husband said "Wow!" when he saw me wearing my new red infinity scarf. I love it too - such a perfect winter colour and lovely soft, draping and non-itchy fabric. The hard part is deciding which colour to go for next.
- Amy (23/09/2017)Got 2 of these now, wonderful accessory, make anything look good!
- Jan Skelton (23/09/2017)I have five of these beauties which instantly add that pop of colour! Once you find your season - Spring in my case you can even pull around an item of clothing which isn't quite your ideal colour. Now I have and everything flows seemlessly and looks sensational!! My favourite accessory for a boost of radiance and compliments will flow once you have your best shades in this wonderful scarf.
- Stella (23/09/2017)I bought one of these scarves a few years ago - just to try it - and that was the start of my collection!!! Most recently I bought heliotrope which I wasn't too sure about from the picture. But once again I was delighted. It is a soft lilac shade that goes well with so many things including a pink jumper I already had. The material is thick enough to wrap around my neck but not so thick it is bulky. I love this scarf and I will be definitely continuing my collection!!!
- Jane (23/09/2017)I have just received my first Infinity scarf. The saffron which I have is such a beautiful warm, vibrant and glowing colour. It's a great finish for any outfit. The quality is lovely and I look forward to adding to my collection.
- Janet Prager (23/09/2017)Lovely weight of material and beautiful clear colours. I have three of these now and love them all. Great way to brighten up an outfit.
- Louise Taylor (23/09/2017)My first purchases from Kettlewell after having a colour analysis. Absolutely thrilled, the scarves are beautifully soft and gorgeous colours. They're not too bulky so can be worn as an accessory rather than just as a scarf.
- Sue Lowe (23/09/2017)A fabulous scarf in another lovely colour! I now have three of these and they definitely complement any outfit.
- Hilary Davis (23/09/2017)I now have four of these and am always amazed at how they really lift an outfit. Also a good way to try out a new colour.
- Pat Anderson (23/09/2017)I personally love infinity scarves! Throw them on and you are good to go, minimum faffing! I chose two from my winter colours and they are as shown, vibrant and just right.
- E. T. Morley (21/09/2017)I now have 5 of these scarves in a range of colours. They add a touch of colour & style without being bulky.
- Di Mason (21/09/2017)What a wonderful accessory! I have bought 2 now- they really add the finishing touch to any outfit!
- Amy Rankin (20/09/2017)An ideal way to experiment with more vibrant colour in a manageable way! I have Poppy and Treetop, not colours I would normally wear as large blocks, and they lift so many other things. Easy to wear as others have commented.
- Aundrea (18/09/2017)I am an Autumn, and I have about bought six of seven of these over the last year or so, and honestly they are just great. One of the best things I have had from Kettlewell and so versatile, and dresses up an outfit for the autumn, winter and early spring, either by wearing them double to keep warm, or as a complimentary necklace effect to add colour. The main thing is that they get warn. I shall buy another one soon once I've sorted out what I've got when I get my winter clothes out soon. They wash well, and they are not overpowering in weight around your neck. Yes, as Susie suggests, buy one get one half price would be a great offer ... if only ... Thanks!
- Una Barry (16/09/2017)Just bought two of these scarves in Galaxy Blue and Apple. At first I was a bit disappointed that they seemed so much thinner and shorter than an older one I have. Also the addition of a seam does rather cheapen it. Having said that, on a positive note being shorter means that there is less of a gap when doubled up around the neck. Also less bulky. It allowed me to experiment and I put one inside the other and put them on as a single scarf, twisted it round my neck and hey presto a two colour scarf. This is where it being thinner fabric is useful. Just thinking about all the colour combinations possible........
- Maggie Dormer (16/09/2017)Lovely colour and design which sits perfectly in a variety of necklines. Very easy to arrange as I am not good at working with scarves normally so lovely to have one I can throw on and don't have to fuss with.
- Jen (14/09/2017)Not yet used mine but hoping it will go well with other clothes, I agree about the buy one get one free as idea.. Hangs well
- Pat (24/08/2017)Lovely soft fabric , sits well on neck and looks good.
- Catherine Davies (14/08/2017)My second infinity scarf, they are great for adding the most flattering colours to neutral outfits.
- Pat (10/08/2017)i love these beautiful scarves . so far I only have two but I will continue to buy them They feel very soft around my neck
- Barbara Mayhew (10/08/2017)This scarf has become an absolute basic in my wardrobe. Very comfortable, with no faffing to arrange it, pop it on and just about any outfit is "lifted". I intend to buy others in different colours. Have bought another one as a present for a friend.
- Pauline Bald (10/08/2017)Lovely scarf, soft to wear. I bought the apple green, not a colour I usually wear, but it looks great ( think I'm Spring). Just deciding which other colour to buy!. Buy one, get one half price would be a good offer!
- Susie (01/08/2017)I have one, bought one for my niece for her birthday, just sent one to France for my friend who shares my name for our feast day, and, one i going in my friend's bag for her 60th and the last one will go to my pal in France for her feast day in August
- Anne (25/07/2017)I loved the idea of this but the edging is just overlocked, not properly finished, such a shame and hard to hide.
- Michelle Evans (17/07/2017)I already have blues and greens in the Spring palette and pale geranium is a gorgeous peach pink addition which is really flattering lights up the face!!
- Stella (29/06/2017)These scarves are so soft and comfortable to wear.Complement my tops beautifully!
- Patricia (28/06/2017)Absolutely delighted with these, have brought 2 now, so soft and adds a brilliant dash of colour simply but with impact. Kettlewell you are almost spot on with these, thinking of maybe a couple more but just a review of price please. Thanks
- Terri (26/06/2017)Love the scarf (I own one already)but not the colour Mink on me even though I am Summer so I returned it.
- Margaret (19/06/2017)I ordered a light colour thinking it would work for the summer. However I found it to be too bulky and hot. I returned it. I should have read the previous reviews.
- Mrsoldflyer (10/06/2017)lovely colours. Wish they came with more advice on how to wear them ! I often seem to get the seam the wrong way round. want the pink geranium colour please but it is not in stock !
- Linny Lawson (09/06/2017)I have 2 of these but have also had to send 2 back as the colours were just too bright (brighter than they seem on screen). Kettlewell, please could you do some more muted/dusty colours for those of us who suit 'soft' tones, please?
- SW (08/06/2017)Beautiful colours, not too long so not too bulky
- Lu (08/06/2017)Very pleased with this purchase. Will certainly buy more in other colours. Thank you Kettlewell.
- Mairwen Haxton (06/06/2017)I am very pleased with the coral scarf and have worn it pretty well every day since as I've been travelling a lot. It's great fro keeping your neck/chest area snuggly on over air-conditioned flights - without getting too warm! Will definitely be buying more in a few different colours soon.
- Clare (06/06/2017)I have bought 2 of these for me and one as a gift. I love mine and find them very useful, including for keeping the sun off my neck when I found myself getting a bit burnt. My friend loved hers as a gift. Tempted to buy other colours!
- Mairi (05/06/2017)I bought two of the infinity scarves - one for a gift and one for me. I love the colours, coral and saffron. The scarf is a heavier weight jersey than I expected and warmer, drapes and hangs well. A bit too warm to wear in the summer, which is disappointing, but will come in on cooler days.
- Susan Chapman (05/06/2017)I love the feel and colour of the infinity scarf though have not yet worn it. I am sure it will perk up many outfits!
- Jen W (03/06/2017)I now have 8 of these scarves! The best way to add colour for the newly converted.
- Sabina P (27/05/2017)Purchased the Florence Infinity scarf in soft teal. It came very promptly, the colour was very accurate to the photo and it's so lovely and easy to wear. Just disappointed that the pink geranium and pastel pink had already sold out!
- Karen (26/05/2017)Useful scarves in plain material to wear with patterned tops. Easy to wear.
- CW (26/05/2017)This is the third Florence infinity scarf I've bought over the past 4 years. Although I am short (5'0"!), because the material is a good weight and quality, it is possible to drape it so that there is no bulk around my neck and face. At the moment, I think Kettlewell and White Stuff are a match made in heaven! There is so much colour choice that it is really easy to match a shade to one of the colours in White Stuff's patterns to pick out either a neutral or a 'pop'. I am a CMB Soft/Cool (Summer) and the Mink infinity scarf has paired brilliantly with White Stuff's Little Leaf dress in Squirrel Grey. Add grey suede boots and a soft grey leather biker jacket and I'm away! On a practical note: I would advise being careful with dangly earrings that may catch on the scarf (my oldest scarf has a few small holes where my earring has caught). I also find it's best to pop the scarf into a laundry bag when machine washing. On the plus side - no ironing required!
- Devongirl27 (25/05/2017)Love the colour and the style, however, I found it a bit too bulky and would have preferred less weight around my neck. Perhaps if it had been narrower, or the fabric finer, I would have liked it better! I shall still wear it though.....
- Elizabeth (22/05/2017)I love my infinity scarves. They are soft to wear and the colours are lovely. I expect to buy more. I hope that all the colours could be available for longer.
- angela royle (22/05/2017)Lovely fabric and drape. Really useful summer scarf. I even used it as a snood when sun got too hot I will be buying it in other colours
- Morag Hagan (20/05/2017)This scarf is beautiful , colour neatness and also very soft an ideal summer scarf . Just what I wanted thank you
- Margaret Affleck (18/05/2017)A lovely scarf. I like the weight of the material; it feels expensive and sits perfectly. A great accessory to liven up an outfit, and I love the whole idea of dressing according to your seasonal palette so I'm looking forward to adding to my "summer" wardrobe in the future!
- Emma A (17/05/2017)This is the third infinity scarf I've purchased from Kettlewell. It certainly won't be the last. They are the perfect accessory to any outfit when just a little pop of colour is needed. Good quality material which is soft next to the skin. More colours please!
- Margaret Anderson (16/05/2017)This is a genius article. It's very simple, but so comfortable and so effective! Over the head, a quick twist, over the head again, and you're done. Nothing to tie, no bits to dangle down. The slightly stretchy jersey drapes very well, and is heavy enough that it will stay where you want it. It's beautifully soft next to your skin, and a total pleasure to wear. The effect is simple and relaxed, but also elegant. I love the way it can add a punch of colour: just this one article is enough to focus an outfit and pull it together. I am looking forward to having a collection of these, and would love to see some in some of Winter's icy colours, or some of the subtler colours that we Deep Winters love, like claret or pine green. Keep 'em coming, Kettlewell, this is a winner!
- Kathy (13/05/2017)Really pleased with this, easy to wear and a lovely colour, gives a real lift to an outfit.
- Carolyn Stroud (11/05/2017)The product is very nice but the delivery and customer service I received was very disappointing. I purchased it as a present and while the product is appreciated the deñlivery and lackl of information about problem made the whole experience very poor. I would not try and buy a Kettlewell item as a gift again
- Angela (11/05/2017)Bought another two of these lovely scarves to go with the different colours I'm slowly adding to my wardrobe. Being a blue autumn I felt that the sultry navy might be a bit emperor's new clothes, as I have several navy scarves already, but there are navies and navies! (Which I knew already, just not which ones best suited my colouring). The light olive green is just a gorgeous colour for me so keeping them both. I do find that a simple double loop is too long for me but add an extra twist and it makes an elegant knot at the front nd a shorter loop. (Can I patent that idea?!Not seen it in any of the catalogue or website pics!)
- Kate (10/05/2017)Delighted with my scarves! Great service from Kettlewell too - I exchanged colours with no hassle at all and the exchange arrived very quickly - thank you so much!
- Maggie Quinn (10/05/2017)For someone who is not very good at wearing scarves this one was nearly very good! I love the colour, the colour selection, and the softness of the fabric, and it does look lovely with some outfits. However I do find the length leaves me with a choice of wearing it a little too loose or a lot too tight and I find myself frequently adjusting it. Maybe if the fabric was not quite so heavy/bulky I would have more success.
- Judy (08/05/2017)I ordered 2 of these in different colours...and I have had, more or less continuously one around my neck. I thought at first that they creased badly, but take it off, shake and fold, Voila!, just fine again.Love the colours too
- Dorianne Butler (08/05/2017)Delighted with my azure infinity scarf. It's a wow colour and really pulls a simple outfit together. I am a slim 5'0 and am not swamped by this scarf. The scale is fine for me. Will purchase in another colour when back in stock.
- Marie (05/05/2017)I loved the infinity scarf as it was just the right length and sits perfectly also really soft and beautiful colour ordered another colour straight away!
- Sharon (05/05/2017)Very disappointed with this scarf. I bought one of these scarves years ago from Kettlewell and was very pleased with it. Recently l thought l would buy another in a different colour and assumed that the fabric would be the same. Wrong! This fabric is much heavier, doesn't drap as well causing the 'overlocked ' edges to be clearly seen, not a good look!
- Liz (03/05/2017)I am a great fan of the Willow scarf and thought I would try this one for a change. Unfortunately I didn't pay full attention to the description and size and found that there was just too much of it for me! I am short and it looked bulky on me however I folded it. No problem with quality though. You have to try new looks but I will stick to the other style which is more manageable and narrower.
- JM ascot (28/04/2017)Have been looking at theses scarves for a while and decided to give them a try. I bought Saffron and Fuchsia (even though Fuchsia is not one of my colours) and wish I had bought before! Lovely soft material which drapes well. It's disappointing that some of the colours I like are not available but I will definitely buy more in the future.
- Graciegirl (26/04/2017)I'm a new customer and bought the Infinity Scarf in one of the Autumn colours, having completed the colour quiz. I'm really pleased with it- the fabric is soft and sits perfectly when wrapped twice. Liked it so much I bought another one as a present and my friend loves it too!
- Sue (20/04/2017)I am new to kettlewell and love the idea behind it. I wanted to see the quality and style of the garments and thought an infinity scarf would be a good choice. I was pleased with the drape and the colour I chose was spot on for me . I can see these would be an excellent way to pull an outfit together or introduce a 'star' colour to an outfit. They are a good length too so would tuck nicely into the collar of a coat without yards of excess material .
- Kaytee (19/04/2017)I like the idea of buying these infinity scarves using the knowledge of the season /colour which when close to your face cannot fail to bring your complexion alive. I am delighted with the colour, length and drape of the scarf and the softness of the fabric against your neck when you twist it into a shorter version. I will definitely be buying more of these infinity scarves.
- Helen (18/04/2017)I bought this very bright colour scarf to brighten up a navy leather jacket and it does the job. I like infinity scarves as they stay in place.
- Karan (17/04/2017)My infinity scarf is so comfortable to wear. Not too bulky and drapes beautifully. A wide range of brilliant colours to choose from. I have bought 3 and have plans for more.
- Patricia Boorman (17/04/2017)I love the two infinity scarves I bought. They are so comfortable and just add the right amount of colour to an outfit. Which colour next?? Difficult choice - would love one of every colour except the bright yellow perhaps! Thank you!
- Jenny Willsher (15/04/2017)I bought four to tone in with different jackets, thinking I might find only one suitable. In fact they looked so good I kept them all.
- Sue (14/04/2017)I have been waiting for this lovely red scarf to become available and I was not disappointed. The scarf is soft and cool. It falls beautifully and is comfortable to wear.
- Sue owen (13/04/2017)I have recently had my 'colour analysis' done and found I am a Cool Summer so decided to purchase three Infinity Scarves to compliment my wardrobe. They are lovely and soft and add a fabulous burst of cool colours, I'm sure I will get lots of wear from them.
- June Jacques (13/04/2017)Pretty scarf in a lovely co!our.Arrived quickly and well packaged.
- Iris Henderson (12/04/2017)A really soft and drapery scarf. Just finishes an outfit perfectly. I think will will have to buy more colours.
- Anne (11/04/2017)I love the infinity scarves and the array of colours - really useful. My only criticism is that they are a bit loose twice round the neck and a bit tight 3 times round. Very prompt service.
- Elizabeth Earl (11/04/2017)I love the colour but find it hard to drop correctly.After reading the reviews I realise that you can wear it straight.
- Brenda Aldworth (11/04/2017)love my scarf goes perfectly with the top I ordered more than pleased with both
- Barbara Fox (10/04/2017)This scarf is a very pretty coral colour and looks fabulous against a black or white top. It is just the right size and the material is lovely and soft and quite light but heavy enough to hang nicely. Good quality too. Very pleased.
- Marion Bibbey (10/04/2017)Love these scarves - now have four. Great quality and material and not too bulky.
- Sarah Mackay (05/04/2017)Delighted with my Infinity scarves - the autumn shades are superb. I'm just a little disappointed that the lime shade the model is wearing is not available currently. It would go perfectly with my navy outfits.
- Marion Moss (04/04/2017)Beautiful quality and colour. I wanted two other colours but they were out of stock. Will try again.
- Pauline Gray (04/04/2017)A very versatile scarf. However I was disappointed in the limited colours available when I ordered.
- Hilary Anderson (04/04/2017)I have other branded infinity scarves - however the Kettlewell versions are brilliant - enough material to wear long and open in a jacket or doubled and cosy round the neck. The variety of colours provide scope to add contrast and variety to your looks for both work and casual wear.
- susie (04/04/2017)Just love these infinity scarves. I have purchased three now and find they drape perfectly - ideal to add to give that little bit extra to a plain sweater.
- MRS. RITA MUSK (03/04/2017)Great colours and very soft…might just need one more colour !!
- kate brookman (03/04/2017)These are my first Infinity Scarves, I am an autumn and I bought Heliotrope, Olive grove and Soft teal. The colours are lovely and just what I expected. They are so easy to wear and add a splash of colour to any outfit. Comfy and soft, there is just one issue I wasn't expecting: the weight. They are heavier than any other scarf I own (175 grams compared with 125 for other viscose winter scarves I own). I don't like wearing heavy jewelry either so I won't be wearing the scarves every day unfortunately. The finish of the scarves could be better also.
- Leontine Mastenbroek (01/04/2017)Lovely product . Very soft fabric and easy to wear. Vibrant colour an very versatile
- Maggie Andreasen (29/03/2017)I've bought the Fig colour as a Summer and it goes with everything, it is so comfortable, I love it.
- Sara Hanson (26/03/2017)My first Florence Infinity Scarf was so useful over the winter that I have decided to build up a collection of them in Spring colours. I've already worn my new Pink Geranium scarf several times. I feel great in it and have had many compliments.
- Susan (25/03/2017)I have just bought 2 spring scarves, they are lovely colours and I will be wearing them a lot, very versatile
- Sally Dolz (25/03/2017)Have just received my first Florence Infinity scarf in one of my summer colours, teal. It's so soft and drapes perfectly. Until now, I've never felt right in a scarf but now I've found these, I'll be buying more. So pleased to have found them.
- Angela (22/03/2017)For someone who does not have the natural ability to arrange scarves artistically and elegantly, this scarf is fantastic. The fabric and design means it falls naturally into shape and stays there all day without any effort on behalf of the wearer. It is the perfect length to work with different necklines, including V-necks, and really finishes off an outfit. I bought the bright pink scarf and the colour is fantastic with darker neutrals. I will be buying in other colours too, now I have found my perfect scarf.
- Jenny (22/03/2017)Theses scarves give a great o of colour and are lovely to wear- soft and silky.
- Carol (21/03/2017)The Florence Infinity Scarf is a brilliant way to accessorise your wardrobe. I have several of them and am always complimented when wearing one. It finishes an outfit with a flourish. They wash so well which is always a bonus.
- Denise Mobley (20/03/2017)My first order from Kettlewell colours and I'm pleased with my purchase of the Florence Infinity Scarf, I ordered 3 in my spring colours. At first it did'nt seem to hang right but you just have to play around with it, very pleased with the colours especially on a plain black top to completely lift your face.Thanks Kettlewell. Looking forward to trying the clothing now.
- Caroline Cuckson (17/03/2017)These are fabulous scarves. As an Autumn I now have Neon, Fig and Leaf Green. Am about to buy coral, safron and the light olive one. They wash a treat, as I've done this morning,and the one I have worn the most is surprisingly the Neon - with my teal cardigan and chocolate brown. I have a student who is Winter, and she looks even better in it with her black and navy and white - she also got two others in her Winter colours. Neon is a fab colour for both Autumn and Winter - very surprisingly as you wouldn't think it.
- Una (15/03/2017)I purchased two of these scarves thinking I'd choose my favourite and return the other. But I love them both so have decided to keep them. Lovely quality material that hangs beautifully. Will be buying more in my Summer colours. Thank you Kettlewell.
- M. Anderson (14/03/2017)Just purchased three scarves as a guide to establishing my colours. The colour intensity is so strong and vibrant - the fushia a revelation! I'm hooked. What a quick and easy way to update your wardrobe.
- Ann Pearsons (13/03/2017)These scarves are fabulous, easy to wear and look attractive, Ive had many compliments when worn, I have 3 of the autumn colours, all go with all my colours Make lovely gifts as well.
- Barbara Whalley (09/03/2017)As much as I loved the Neon and even though it said it was a winter colour (which I am) it sadly did not like me!
- J Bates (08/03/2017)I love my snoods and would have liked to have been able to get another snood in green. Hopefully in the autumn you will be doing more snoods in a larger selection of colours.
- Val Walker-Wilton (06/03/2017)Any Autumn who hasn't bought the Neon or the Fig, as being two not so obvious colours, is mad! They are fantastic, and wonderful for an warm Autumn like me. Neon goes wonderfully well with teal, and the Fig does so well with a combinations of Aubergine and Blackberry, not to mention a different look with cream and some greens. I bought the last Leaf Green this evening on the last knockings. Go get it!!
- Una Barry (24/02/2017)A lovely scarf. I got the blue colour, I think it was Lobelia, and it is a lovely way of adding a dash of colour without it being too much.
- Caroline Dow (24/02/2017)Just bought three of these in Fig, Pecan and Neon (aka fluorescent!), They are lovely, and wore the Neon one today, all day, under a coat and over a kingfisher blue cardigan I already had from elsewhere. No sign of any holes in it. Drapes beautifully and so glad to have something that is warm enough and not thick and bulky. Well done - thinking of ordering the green one that is left as I'm an Autumn. Never thought that something like the Fig one would suit me!
- Una (16/02/2017)I bought this in Mallard, because I don't know my season yet, and Mallard suits all. It is a beautiful vibrant jade/blue/green colour and is really soft.
- Catherine (09/02/2017)Lovely lightweight scarf. Have several in different colours. I love making colour clashes and these do it perfectly without adding too much bulk
- Helen George (06/02/2017)Not for me as I didn't like the fabric, personally I thought it looked a bit cheap, but appreciate the scarves are a very good way to put your "correct" colour next to your face -
- E Cane (06/02/2017)I have the Florence infinity scarf in quite a few colours and love them! Manufacturers of all sorts of clothing seem to think women are at least 5 ft 9 in tall. I'm 5 ft and scarves can be so thick and bulky that they make me look like a "pouting pigeon!" These scarves are just right! I hope I'll be able to get some finer, shorter summer ones in a few months' time.
- Mrs Beryl Crawfprd (03/02/2017)Disappointed as it's got holes in it already and I don't wear anything that would catch it!
- Jan Clay (03/02/2017)Love the infinity scarf. At first I was disappointed with the fabric as it seemed thin but it drapes beautifully and brightens any outfit without the trailing ends hassle an ordinary scarf can sometimes give. A little pricey but it is going to get a lot of use. Can I suggest a few scarves in patterned fabrics?
- Lis Harwood (30/01/2017)This was the first one I'd ordered of these and it's brilliant for something so simple! Wonderfully versatile I'll definitely be ordering more in the future.
- Marion (28/01/2017)What a brilliant idea these scarves are. They jazz up a plain outfit, cover up an awkward neckline and although made of thin material are quite cosy and comfortable to wear. I now own 3 (navy, pecan & leaf) and would buy more if they were available in more of my colours, but sadly most are sold out. An orange version would be lovely!
- Stella (27/01/2017)I absolutely love these scarves, I now have three, They are easy to wear, soft and warm.. The colours are beautiful and liven up my outfits so I don't need to wear jewellery. They wash nicely too. I shall certainly be back for more.
- Linda Ingle (23/01/2017)I now have three infinity scarves in my summer colours and they are beautiful, so versatile and easy to wear and finish off an outfit beautifully giving a pop of colour. I also find them warming around the neck in this cold weather. I hope to buy more in future and will buy them for friends also Love them.
- Linda (11/01/2017)I now have three infinity scarves in my summer colours and they are beautiful, so versatile and easy to wear and finish off an outfit beautifully giving a pop of colour. I also find them warming around the neck in this cold weather. I hope to buy more in future and will buy them for friends also Love them.
- Linda (11/01/2017)I purchased one for my wife at Christmas as a little extra. She was so pleased she immediately ordered another.
- Graham Ling (11/01/2017)This is my third infinity scarf - bought two and given one as a present. I'm a winter and now have True red, Lobelia and Mallard. I love them as the colours are perfect for me and they lie perfectly. Have had several compliments already.
- Pat Anderson (11/01/2017)This is my third infinity scarf, easy and fuss free to wear they give a nice injection of colour. Looking forward to more colours.
- Gill Carpenter (29/12/2016)What a find! These wonderful little scarves have transformed my wardrobe with their beautiful colours. I am a newcomer to Kettlewell but in a short space of time have bought five of Florence scarves, two as gifts. I also bought a cotton stripe top for my daughter which she loves. The quality of the goods and the service from Kettlewell are both first class.
- Hazel (27/12/2016)This is my first purchase of Infinity scarves,I sent for 2 intending to return one and guess what....I kept them both and will be looking for more in "Spring" colours. So soft and easy to wear and because I choose from my palette I can use them with clothes I already have that I bought before I was "Kettlewelled!" and that I might have discarded. These scarves work....no more to be said.
- GILLIAN SCOTT (26/12/2016)Beautiful scarf! My first (but nor last!) infinity scarf. Love it.
- Liz Fawcett (26/12/2016)Really pleased with this scarf. I like the feel and texture. It took me three attempts to find the correct shade of blue, needed for wearing with staff uniform. Thankfully third time lucky!
- dkj (20/12/2016)I have a few of these scarfs so useful. I'm a spring and all the colours are so beautiful, difficult to no which one to choose. But will be back for more. Please don't drop this product.
- Wendi (16/12/2016)I love my scarf! Really easy to wear and a great style. I'll be looking to buy some more in different colours.
- Jenni Taylor (13/12/2016)Love these scarves, bought 3, for my 2 d-i-ls and 1 for me! Will definitely buy in more colours as they go with all the tops I've bought from you.
- Valerie Seddon (13/12/2016)Wow I love these scarves. The colours are so uplifting and the fabric drapes beautifully. I am a Spring and bought Leaf and have had lots of compliments.Bought a Dutch Blue for my Spring daughter and Olive for my Autumn sister as Christmas pressies. Can't wait to see their expressions when they try them on!!
- Stella (12/12/2016)I love the three Florence Infinity scarves I recently bought. Gorgeous colors! I am short so short-waisted also and I like scarves than don't swamp me. Manufacturers seem to like making thick, bulky, long infinity scarves with loads of material even in summer scarves but a lot of petite women prefer something daintier but fashionable.
- Beryl (07/12/2016)Fantastic. Great styling, quality and value. I always love the way Kettlewell pack the product which makes them lovely gifts too - if you can bare to part with them!
- Jan (07/12/2016)As described in catalogue. Excellent colours. Can't say much more about a scarf
- Jane W (06/12/2016)I bought one in olive green to fill in a neckline on a dress. The way the scarf folds around the neck is very flattering and saved me endlessly searching for a suitable necklace. I'm sure I will be buying more colours in the future.
- Maureen Calcutt (06/12/2016)This is the second time I have bought an infinity scarf, the last time being last winter and I have to say I was quite disappointed. Last year's was a true infinity scarf with no seam and was a better quality fabric and a lot heavier, almost double the weight. Yes I weighed them. I am keeping the ones I ordered but they aren't as good as last winter's and not worth £18.
- Sue (05/12/2016)This scarf is so lovely that I have ordered another as a Christmas gift. Don't be alarmed when you open the scarf as it looks like a boob tube for larger ladies! It is very comfortable to wear and only today I received nice comments and an enquiry as to where to purchase. You won't be disappointed.
- CT (05/12/2016)Loved the scarf - wonderful colours and so comfortable to wear either short or long which makes it very versatile.- I shall look to add some more colours in the future
- Helen Wynne-Griffith (05/12/2016)I bought 5 of these to give away as presents. I kept one for myself and was very pleased with colour and quality. I do not wear scarfs very much as so many are bulky and awkward but I found this scarf very comfortable and easy to wear. I gave one to a friend for her birthday and she loved it.The other 3 are for Christmas presents but I'm sure they will be very well received.
- Denise Isaac (03/12/2016)Just bought my third. Really love these & with bit of ingenuity you can find some different ways to wear it. Makes a great hood if you get caught out in a shower or winds.
- Annette Richardson (02/12/2016)I love these scarves. A black one would be useful!
- Jan (02/12/2016)I adore the colour of my fig infinity scarf, that I'd bought to coordinate with my new woolly hat for winter. However, I am slightly disappointed, as its not as thick as last years infinity scarf. Excellent value for money and I find less annoying than a normal scarf.
- Sue (30/11/2016)I really wanted to love the two scarves I ordered and the colours were lovely. However, whichever way I folded and twisted them, I hated the edges showing as this made the scarf look very cheap, and they are actually quite expensive for a scarf of this type. Please produce some that are better finished and I will certainly buy them.
- Kathleen Williamson (28/11/2016)Fabulous! I bought three in my summer colours and I love them. Very comfortable and smart to wear, especially now the weather is cooler. Looking forward to more colours and perhaps patterned ones. Thank you Kettlewell for my first purchase from you.
- SAK (28/11/2016)What a great scarf! I have ordered and returned several to find my favourite one: Mallard and Meadow Violet. I usually wear a soft white or palest ivory near my face so I am unused to having an intense colour so close, but these work well, the Mallard makes my eyes sparkle. Nice and cosy, but not too hot to wear. I am giving them as gifts this Christmas to friends and family. A clover pink and a denim blue and a plum shade would be really good additions to the range!
- Caroline Wheat (26/11/2016)Very pleased when I received my scarf as the beetroot is lovely shade and enhances a recently bought grey jumper perfectly. Also it is a good length, easy to manage round the neck without looking too bulky. I am waiting delivery of a new jumper and hope to team up another of these scarves. Very happy with my first experience with Kettlewell.
- Goldie (25/11/2016)I'm a Spring and just bought Seaspray and love it. The last Infinity I bought is Heliotrope but because I'm quite pale, this is a little too strong for me. Great soft feel and want more colours!
- Celia (25/11/2016)I love this infinity scarf have purchased Two in pecan one for myself and the other to add into a Christmas present. Wonderful warm autumn colour it is lightweight and really easy to wear. This is the first of your scarves that I have purchased but it won't be the last
- Jane England (21/11/2016)I bought this in the bright red and love it. It is exactly the right length and feels wonderfully soft and comfortable. I may well be ordering more.
- Jane (21/11/2016)Bought the beetroot to go with the zig zag skirt and they look lovely together.
- Rita R (17/11/2016)A very soft and comfortable scarf, and it lies very neatly. Also very reasonably priced. But the best thing is the availability in all "my" spring colours
- Christine Wood (16/11/2016)I am very pleased with this scarf in Dutch Blue. more colours please. Scarfs like these infinity ones are hard to find and I have passed the catalogue on to a friend who was admiring it.
- Anne (13/11/2016)Have just bought my first two scarves & I am really pleased with them. They are so easy to wear & no flapping ends which always annoy me. I suspect that I will have to purchase some more colours.
- Annette Richardson (09/11/2016)I have 3 of these useful scarves, they are so easy to wear, and come in gorgeous colours that are so flattering and really make an outfit. I do find them a bit difficult to put on but I am sure I just need to practice more!!.I need to wear a scarf to hide my neck so for practical purposes these are perfect.
- anne blandford (08/11/2016)Lovely scarf. Bought the fuchsia colour. I think it is perfect with my bright winter colouring. This shade is even better in reality.-KV
- KV (02/11/2016)I really love this Florence infinity scarf.I have had other infinity scarves before but they were much bulkier and difficult to wear but this one is so easy you don't even need a mirror to put it on.I bought it in the pecan colour which is lovely with my black jumper.There is only one problem....I want so many more now as i have found the best infinity scarf ever and the other colours are so gorgeous!! Thank you so much as now I can stop looking elsewhere.Anyone reading this review should definitely order one.I am sure you won't be disappointed...
- Karen (01/11/2016)Really pleased with my Florence Infinity scarves. Great length and such lovely colours. Last winter I converted many of my existing Kettlewell scarves to Infinity! I now have a good number of assorted colours. Suggest a Charcoal and a black addition to the Florence range would be good! Please consider.
- Pat Pendleton (31/10/2016)Received my infinity scarf today in Beetroot. Just love it and didn't want to take it off. It is so comfortable and cosy. Definitely going to buy more in my summer colours. Only problem I have that I am finding it difficult to make it look neat and not bundled up.
- Betty (27/10/2016)I can't get enough of these scarves! Just had the Pecan colour in the post - it's perfect and will add a wonderful autumnal highlight to some of my darker clothing (or outfits, if you prefer) - it has a gorgeous glowing, burnished autumnal hue. I find these beautiful, practical scarves are essential for so many reasons so I'm always on the look-out for more wonderful colours! I'd LOVE one in Ochre or Saffron too - also Dark Olive,and a deep foresty pine green. I'm having to restrain myself from buying more as I'm running out of storage space....(not to mention money) :-D
- Judith Makoff (27/10/2016)I recently purchased an infinity scarf in true red and I absolutely love it! I receive so many compliments on it and wear it with so many things. It is such lovely quality and the colour is so vibrant......perfect for the winters among us!! I can't recommend it enough!!
- Alex Richards (26/10/2016)I have just received my Willow scarf from Kettlewell. Ordered the wrong colour by mistake, and sent it back and received the replacement promptly. Gorgeous rich colour ( teal ). Thrilled with it. The weight and feel of the fabric is wonderful, will be ordering more garments in my Autumn colours, great to find them all in one place!
- Janice Coulburn (26/10/2016)These are fabulous - I feel like i am wearing a different outfit each day when I wear 1 of these with a jacket/ coat. Please do all the colours of the season in these.. they are so practical!
- GD (21/10/2016)I'm a spring but bought my first Florence infinity scarf in Latte as it will go with everything! It's soft, fine, drapes well & cosy, & as it's attached, I won't lose it! Next time I will go for some lovely brights, a great way to add a pop of colour (& know it suits you) & finish off an outfit, smart or casual. It's a sort of slightly marled effect which gives tone & texture but can we also have plains please, & maybe some prints!
- Jane Cresswell (21/10/2016)Jut purchased 2 of these Florence Infiniti Scarves - love them both and will definitely be getting more.
- Pam (18/10/2016)I love my infinity scarf! I have the cobalt blue which is a fabulous colour and can't wait to order new colors!
- Emma (16/10/2016)Perfect for the autumn with the square neck top, paired with jeans and a nice jacket for lunch with the girls! Lots of choice in colours to suit your season,great product, thank you!
- Andrea J (16/10/2016)This is the first scarf I have bought from Colour Me Beautiful and I chose the Coral colour as I am a Spring Palette. It looked a deeper colour than I was expecting but then realized how beautiful it looked next to my skin. I wrapped it around twice and it is a good fabric weight for winter. It suits me so well that I will be buying lots more in the near future. Thank you so much for the lovely colours. Terri Day
- Terri Day (16/10/2016)Being petite these scarfs really work, can be worn a few ways and always look smart and tidy. Have a few and will definitely be buying more, but so many wonderful colours it's difficult to choose which one.
- Louise (15/10/2016)I have several Infinity scarves bought over the years and the Mustard is one of my all-time favourites. Goes so well with dark colours in autumn to give you a stark boost of spice to your outfit.
- Lesley (15/10/2016)Love the Florence Infinity Scarf, I bought 2, one coral and one latte, they both look great with my Spring colour clothing. I will buy more soon.
- Wendy Jackson (15/10/2016)Can't believe I haven't bought this scarf before having shopped at Kettlewell for some years! Bought 4 in Autumn colours to add some brighter flashes of colour to casual outfits. The Florence infinity scarf is fantastic - soft, folds well without bulk and the colours are gorgeous. Without doubt will be adding more to my wardrobe!
- Julie (15/10/2016)Bought one of these scarves for both myself and my sister last year and they're a great success. Neither of us are good at styling scarves and this solves it. Lovely vibrant colours and no doubt I'll be buying more for gifts this year.
- Brenda Lee (15/10/2016)These scarves are so versatile. I bought the True Red (a lovely shade). Really livens up a dark top and looks smart and elegant. The fabric is silky but warm (not too warm) and keeps the neck snug. Lovely to have a scarf that stays put and you can just forget about. Bought another as a present for a friend in Beetroot which I am sure she will love.
- celia (14/10/2016)Easy to wear, stylish and warm.
- Jackie Graham (11/10/2016)Love this snood I own many woollen ones but this is one that can be worn now. Have ordered 2 more
- Gail Watherston (10/10/2016)I wasn't sure about this scarf at first, almost wished I hadn't kept it, as I couldn't make it look tidy. Then, I realised that I need to fold it and do a double twist before I loop it over my head! It makes so much difference, I love it now, and will no doubt send for others. I got the true red, and I plan to wear it with a navy jumper, with a matching cami underneath, just popping out at the bottom.
- LindaM (04/10/2016)I ordered 2 infinity scaves in summer colours. I was thrilled with them both, lovely quality and colours, they are so easy to wear and add such a great colour pop to a plain outfit
- Sacky (29/09/2016)I already have several colours in this versatile, beautiful scarf, so why did I need more? Well, because I really wanted one in Navy and another in Mustard and I love them both. Going to get a lot of wear out of them. Would also love Spruce and Charcoal. You can't have enough colours in this!
- Judith Makoff (14/09/2016)I am really pleased with my Florence Infinity Scarf. I love the colour and the fabric is beautifully soft. I have worn it once already and know I will wear it many times in the coming months.
- Jacqueline Butterwick (14/09/2016)Ordered two infinity scarfs in different Autumn colours. So easy to wear, finish off an outfit perfectly whether a daytime of evening occasion. Will definately buy In other colours !
- Karen plumbley (14/09/2016)I love this scarf, it's just the right length and the coral is the perfect colour for me. I wish there were more colours to choose from as it seems to be such a popular item.
- Tricia (26/08/2016)Bought a true red infinity scarf as an introduction to Kettlewell colours and while I love the colour and the fabric I find that when doubled it is a little short. Maybe it's just me. Other than that I do like the idea of the scarves and will probably try it in another Autumn colour. Ann M
- Ann McLaughlin (15/08/2016)Lovely scarf, unfortunately just a little too warm for the current (brief!) interval of summer but cant wait to wear it more in a few weeks time. The True Red looks gorgeous with khaki.
- aundrea (15/08/2016)Love the scarf but felt it a little dark in tone for my Spring shading. Am still wearing it however, with makeup on so as to balance things a bit . Unfortunately the lighter tone was unavailable in Sale .
- JaneGentles (27/07/2016)Bought this in Deep Teal - a fantastic colour. Just taken it on a weekend away with limited luggage - came in handy as a long scarf, a short doubled-up scarf and a snood depending on the temperature, and I even wore it as a shrug one evening - so versatile!
- Karen (28/06/2016)Though not a big fan of scarves as decorative clothing, I am in love with my azure Florence infinity! It adds a touch of style without getting in the way. The fabric is light but warm without being too hot.
- Pat (26/06/2016)I currently have four infinity scarves, they are excellent for lifting a mundane outfit with out necessarily being formal. I have bought other infinity scarves from eBay but they either sag or are enormous, and were such a waste of money.
- Sue (22/06/2016)I use the scarves as a scarf and as a complimentary pop of colour, this time I bought the autumn true red - gorgeous - wear it long or doubled. I wear florence scarves regularly with different outfits smart and casual and find them great value.
- D Clark (16/06/2016)I absolutely love these scarves! 'Discovered' them relatively recently and now have them in Chilli, Deep Claret, Turtle Green, Cobalt Blue and Heliotrope. I'd have more if my coveted colours were still in stock! I'd also love to see other colours: Saffron, Mallard, Russet, Mulberry and Navy. I never used to wear bright, glowing colours and I find that having a more daring colour accent near my face really livens up an outfit and makes me feel great. More, please!
- Judith (15/06/2016)I love the style and colour of this scarf. You can wear it long just to add colour to an outfit or wear it doubled up. In the latter style it gives a little extra warmth on a cool day while the day is heating up. I have ordered a couple more in different colours.
- June (25/05/2016)I like this scarf but didn't think the colour seaspray was bright enough so I've returned it and am waiting to receive one in coral.
- Val (22/05/2016)I have this scarf in coral and love it. The weight, size, colour are all perfect. The scarf is both practical and stylish adding a lovely pop of colour where it is needed. Now I have to decide which colour to buy next!
- Jane (15/05/2016)What a lovely scarf! Lightweight but warm and not bulky on my short neck. It looks equally good hanging long or wound round twice. The new turtle green colour is wonderful for us autumns!
- Laura (29/03/2016)Wonderful little scarf. I work in a draughty office and one of these keeps my neck warm without making me feel too hot. Thanks Kettlewell for all the lovely colours. I love mine to bits and hope to have all the colours before long. I have even been known to wrap some beads around it for a glitzy look. I wear mine in the office, at home, at dance classes during warm ups and during cool downs, on strolls in the woods and in the garden. So much more useful than a long scarf as it doesn't get tangles up in things when I bend. Good work Kettlewel!
- Helen George (21/03/2016)Just bought this lovely scarf in coral, and have worn it every day since it arrived.It's beautifully soft, and being circular you don't have to worry about how to tie it. I would really recommend it, and am thinking of buying another in a different colour!
- Margaret Wilson (21/03/2016)Absolutely love this scarf, have several colours now and have worn them practically all winter.
- Mary Campbell (20/03/2016)These are great scarves - the fabric is very light and they are a really good length to wear.
- Karen (20/03/2016)Like it, and I would love to have it in every Colour as it adds elegance and style without overdoing it.
- Mai Wakatsuki (20/03/2016)Great Kettlewell quality. Colours are fab and it's very versatile. I have very sensitive skin and can't wear certain fabrics/kits but these are lovely and actually feel soothing to my skin. So far I have 4 different ones and plan on getting lots more.
- Lesley (20/03/2016)I love this scarf and now have 3. The hot pink is a fabulous colour. Good quality and a nice way of finishing off any outfit - smart or casual.
- Elizabeth Scott-Martin (20/03/2016)I love this scarf and now have 3. The hot pink is a fabulous colour. Good quality and a nice way of finishing off any outfit - smart or casual.
- Elizabeth Scott-Martin (20/03/2016)Sea breeze and rose taupe for self and a present. Well loved and much worn as the colours are gorgeous, sits beautifully, self styles and sooooo soft.
- Debonair (20/03/2016)Florence is a good friend! Many colours and endless matches with so many outfits. Just cannot do without her.
- Pat Pendleton (20/03/2016)Love love love this hot pink florence scarf, I have all my winter colours from previous seasons and this is by far my fav so far!
- Louise (14/03/2016)I really like Florence! I now have three - Chilli, Claret and Aubergine. I'd love one in Tan and Steel Blue.Oh, and Russet. AND.....Light Sand and PEBBLE GREY to co ordinate with the elegant wraps, PLEASE! They are light and comfortable but add that bit of snuggle round the neck that you need at this time of year, whilst looking stylish and smart at the same time. I'm buying two more - for Christmas presents. MORE COLOURS!
- Judith (23/11/2015)Absolutely love this scarf, perfect weight (not too bulky) and size. What a treat to not have to 'adjust' while wearing like normal scarves - just put it on in the morning and it looks terrific all day. Will be buying as Christmas gifts. More soft Spring colours please as I'd buy them all!
- Susan (25/09/2015)These scarves are brilliant - you can wear them to finish any outfit, smart or casual. The slight sheen makes them look a little dressy (like a warm necklace, but not too bulky) and all the colours I have bought (only 4 so far..........) have worked really well for all sorts of occasions. I also have a couple of merino infinity scarves which work well in winter, but these are perfect for all-seasons dressing.
- Claire (17/09/2015)This is so easy to wear and makes a change from a necklace. I bought the emerald and it is a lovely vibrant green. More colours please!
- Rebecca (29/04/2015)An easy and afforable way of adding a splash of colour to your outfit. Ideal size and weight. I bought 2 raspberry and duck egg.Would buy more given the chance...
- Janice (24/03/2015)Have a few off these scarfs. So easy to wear, light, and a versatile length. Please could we have more colours so I can buy more.
- Louise buckle (22/03/2015)What can I say, I love love love this scarf, I now have all my winter colours and would buy more if I could! Lovely feel to it, not heavy around your neck, I wear it all day at work. The new colours are fab!
- Louise Barrett (20/03/2015)I am delighted with this scarf, it is soft and comfortable to wear, and the periwinkle is perfect for my summer colouring. Will definitely wear this a lot.
- Catriona Smith (19/03/2015)I ordered a coral infinity scarf and was genuinely bowled over by the beautiful vibrancy of the colour. Kettlewell colours cannot be found in the high street shops.
- Caroline Taylor (19/03/2015)Love this but more colours please. So much nicer than the bulky £25 one. Please - more colours and I will buy lots! Perfect for indoor use. Great for ladies who have some chest - doesn't make you look or feel to big, and you can see your desk while wearing it!
- Helen George (06/11/2014)Bought the blackberry colour (I'm a 'summer') and have worn it a few times, I love it, but.... I want to buy and fall in love with lots more! We all *need* many more colours ASAP please!
- Kandy (31/10/2014)No wonder you've run out already! I ordered one thinking that I will buy more if I liked my first purchase. But too late. Good vfm, colour & quality. Please get some more!
- Mutti (25/03/2014)Bought in in sea green, this is absolutely gorgeous - I love it. Being smaller too it is perfect for me as I'm petite. I'm an Autumn and I already want another, would love coral or watermelon (think the watermelon had sold out but I'll keep checking!. Happy happy happy! Fab vfm too.
- Vicky Ball (19/03/2014)Bright, light, soft & a bit shorter than the previous infinity scarves....just love them! I am a 'winter' & bought the Chinese blue & watermelon, which is a lovely light red and have just ordered 2 more in Blackberry & Sea Green!
- Penny (09/03/2014)