Reviews of Faux Wrap 3/4 Sleeve
Add your review
If you have had an unfavourable experience please contact Kettlewell before submitting a review. We are always happy to resolve any issues you may have experienced. All reviews are posted anonymously.
SIZE: Small COLOUR: NavyHave had my eye on this top for a while. so pleased I finally decided to purchase. Very flattering wrap style. Look forward to buying another in a different colour soon.
- Ann (13/10/2019)
SIZE: LL COLOUR: Chinese BlueI love this top - the colour is fabulous and really suits me and the fit is very flattering. I intend to buy another in a different colour shortly.
- KJ (13/10/2019)
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: EmeraldI am pleased with this top. Lovely bright colour of emerald green. Size 12 is my normal size and this fits well without leaving any gaps at the bust.
- Wendy (27/09/2019)
SIZE: LL COLOUR: Soft WhiteLove this top got in soft white. Great fit snd flattering fabric is good quality and doesn’t bobble. Always sells out in my favourite colours before I get to buy. Please continue to make this on plenty of colours. Teals purples and soft hot corals would be great plus black staple for for. Also wish could buy in organic cotton. And fab prints ( not animal or ditsy)
- Esther (21/09/2019)
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: Acid YellowWhat a lovely top, got the yellow, have now ordered chinese blue and white. As well as stylish for going out, i think they make great tops, with leggings, for exercise classes, very elegant, ballet style. Quite a generous fit as so stretchy and lovely and long. I see some think the neck is low, I would just put a square neck cami underneath.
- Deborah (12/09/2019)
SIZE: Large COLOUR: FuchsiaI am a busty 14-16 and find this wrap style very flattering. Is true to size and doesn't gap in the middle or pull. So great to be able to buy it in something other than black! Nice long length as well. Great for my Winter wardrobe. Makes the perfect wardrobe addition to go with black trousers. Also plan to wear it with a silk black/white maxi skirt.
- Catherine (19/08/2019)
SIZE: Small COLOUR: Midnight GreyI have a few of these wrap over tops - it has become a favourite shape! I am very petite at five feet tall with a 32D bust but they fit super in a size S. Kettlewell have been fab about dealing with my returns and giving advice on finding a dark grey which works on a very Cool Summer. I found it with this Midnight Grey as indeed it does have a slight blue undertone which is flattering to the Cool ladies out there.
- Olwen (14/08/2019)Love all the tops I have bought so far. Well made, fit beautifully and most important wash like pinwire - that is very well. Love all the pretty colours. My only complaint: the sweetheart neckline tops ran out in emerald green far too soon. Please order more stock next year!!
- vicky (13/08/2019)
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: WatermelonMy first purchase from Kettlewell and I am absolutely delighted. Two faux wrap tops, watermelon and soft white. Quality is excellent, lovely fabric, well made and should last. I hate the cheap throw-away fashion market of today and am very happy to pay a little more for good quality clothes. Size M is a perfect fit for me at 5ft 5ins and a regular size 12. I will definitely be shopping from Kettlewell again.
- Karen (02/08/2019)
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: Pink IceGood quality and fit, I bought the 3/4 sleeve wrap style, I'm 5ft 8" and often find tops too short but this one sits at the right length. Love the colour and the double layer at the front stops it from being see through.
- Bev (01/08/2019)
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: EmeraldLove the gorgeous colors 3/4 sleeve and wrap style. The weight is just right - not too light or heavy. I usually purchase a size S in Kettlewell, but for some of the more fitted tops, an M works better for me. Otherwise, the back waist is a little too clingy.
- kathy (29/07/2019)
SIZE: Large COLOUR: Cashmere RoseGreat colour perfect for me but definitely not value for money, it clung in all the wrong places maybe its just my body shape that doesn’t suit the top...
- Wendy (29/07/2019)
SIZE: SmallLove the vibrant colour great flattering fit I have already purchased this item in several colours albeit they are a little expensive they wash and wear well.
- Jacqui (01/07/2019)
SIZE: Large COLOUR: FuchsiaThis was my first purchase from Kettlewell. I thought faux wrap meant that it would not be a wrap, but it is. I can't do wrap tops as a cup size F means one part of the wrap always slips underneath one boob, with undesirable results (on other makes of tops I have tried) so I have returned this. I also wasn't sure the size was right for me. I went for a large as I would be a 14 in M&S but it felt baggy. Hoping to buy something else soon as I love the colours available and the way they are coded for the seasons
- Sara (28/06/2019)
SIZE: Large COLOUR: Pink IceI love this top! It is flattering, stylish and so comfortable. I also love the fact that it is not too low. I had ordered the Pink Ice and it just a beautiful color. I will be buying a few more of this style.
- VickiB (06/06/2019)
SIZE: Small COLOUR: Soft WhiteI ordered a small in soft white. Gorgeous colour that’s not always easy to find for a spring palette. Material is soft. Very flattering style. Posted to Australia and received within a week. I highly recommend Kettlewell and hope that an online store will open in Australia one day soon. Thank you!!!
- Jodi (06/06/2019)
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: True Redlove it great value ,fit and style
- Jennie (24/05/2019)
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: HyacinthOrdered this top in hyacinth and watermelon, both beautiful colours. I'm a 10/12 and the medium was a perfect fit and not too low, I can wear with or without a camisole.
- Lesley (23/05/2019)
SIZE: X Small COLOUR: CocoaThis is a very flattering top. I am flat chested but this makes me look shapely! I am 5'8" and this top is just about long enough, especially as I need to wear a cami underneath. I would love to see more colours in this style, and it would also be great to have this top with shorter sleeves - I think the 3/4 length sleeves will make it too warm for the summer.
- Cheryl (18/05/2019)
SIZE: Large COLOUR: Bright NavyQuite a few years ago, my very first Kettlewell order included two faux wrap tops, as recommended by my House of Colour consultant. They are very flattering, useful garments for many occasions.
- Susan (15/05/2019)
SIZE: X Small COLOUR: Cashmere RoseI am really pleased with the two faux wrap tops I purchased from you as a first buy. I am petite with a very small bust and the x small is a perfect for me, an added bonus is that because of this I do not need to wear a camisole with it. The ruching also means that I can adjust the length to fit my short body, the top can be dressed up or down so it is very versatile. I was disapointed the duck egg was sold out, but will definantly be ordering more of these would be great to see more neutral colours like black and taupe.
- Heather (02/05/2019)
SIZE: Large COLOUR: Midnight GreyVery flattering top, would like an extra inch in length ideally (I'm 5'10") but as it needs a camisole under anyway that can be a bit longer.
- Anne (30/04/2019)
SIZE: Small COLOUR: CocoaI have bought many faux wrap 3/4 sleeve tops over the years in different colours and absolutely love the style and fit. So I was very disappointed to find that the style has now changed to a much looser fit which is no where near as flattering. I have therefore returned the top.
- Annabel (29/04/2019)
SIZE: Large COLOUR: Midnight GreyThe style is great for an hour glass shape. I agree with the reviewer who commented that the midnight grey was much bluer than the illustration and not quite right. Kept the top but was disappointed it doesn't go with my charcoal skirt or grey trousers. Ok with jeans. Will buy another in periwinkle as this colour goes wonderfully with all my neutrals.
- Mrs R (28/04/2019)
SIZE: Large COLOUR: Tree TopI've got a few of these and bought some new colours for summer. Always great quality, lovely to wear and a great fit.
- Kelly (25/04/2019)
SIZE: LL COLOUR: WatermelonBeautiful fabric and an excellent fit. The design really emphasises the waist and is very flattering and comfortable to wear.
- Fiona (24/04/2019)
SIZE: X SmallI love this top, the fit is excellent and very flattering
- Lynne (23/04/2019)
SIZE: Large COLOUR: Midnight GreyL was perfect (I'm 14-16) but the colour was bluer than I'd thought from the picture and not quite right for me or clothes I wanted to wear it with. May try another colour though as shape and fit is very flattering.
- Anne (18/04/2019)
SIZE: LL COLOUR: Cashmere RoseReally flattering top. I bought the LL in Rose Madder which I think is from last season. It fits well ( I’m a US14) but I definitely needs a camisole unless you are bigger than a C . Love the ruched sides and 3/4 sleeves. Would purchase again for sure.
- Martha L (31/03/2019)
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: WatermelonLove this top. Ordered in watermelon and hyacinth, beautiful summer colours.
- Martina (31/03/2019)I have recently had my colours analysed and told I am autumn so I purchased this top in light tan. I love the style and the quality is excellent.The choice of colours that you offer is amazing I know I shall be purchasing lots more.
- Angela (31/03/2019)
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: Duck EggLove love love this wrap. This the third one I have bought so now have a lovely selection of colours. It is so each to wear and always looks good.
- Lyn (31/03/2019)
SIZE: X Small COLOUR: WatermelonThis is a lovely well fitting flattering top. I bought it in a size Xs I usually buy 8/10. I love that Kettlewell make beautiful colourful clothes that never fade with washing. I also appreciate the way Kettlewell source there materials and are seeking to work ethically. Well done!
- Sue (31/03/2019)
SIZE: Large COLOUR: Lizard GreyI love this too as it fits so well and really flatters! It’s also great for casual, smart and going out! X x
- Tracy (31/03/2019)
SIZE: LL COLOUR: NimbusThe fit on my (narrowish) shoulders is good. The fabric is very comfortable on my skin and is clearly good quality. I chose Nimbus because it has been so useful in other styles: it makes every other colour look better, somehow.
- Elizabeth (26/03/2019)
SIZE: X Small COLOUR: PeriwinkleI always thought I was an autumn girl, having reddish hair and blue/grey eyes. I also love the autumnal greens and gold colours. However, after doing the colour quiz, I now find that I am a warm spring. I absolutely love my new faux wrap top, the long vest and scarf in my new colours. The top and vest fit perfectly (I purchased XS), and they are very comfortable to wear and flatter my skin tone. Lovely material too.
- Linda (20/03/2019)
SIZE: Small COLOUR: Soft WhiteBought the soft white in small. Fits quite well, the XS I think would be too small. It is a bit too long but being ruched you can adjust the length.
- Sue (19/03/2019)
SIZE: X Small COLOUR: BeaujolaisI have been eyeing this style for many seasons and this season with new colors in size XS I finally went for it. I like the fabric and color, but since I am only 158 cm tall, the shape does not fit me at all. Despite the XS size, it is too long for me and there is too much fabric and too much ruching at the waist for me. I think it requires longer torso.
- Veronika H. (16/03/2019)
SIZE: Small COLOUR: Bright NavyLovely top. Nice navy colour, not too dark. Small it’s nicely 8/10 size.
- Suzanne (14/03/2019)
SIZE: MediumJust received my latest order which included Light Tan, True Red and Nimbus Wrapovers (awaiting stock of ordered Chocolate wrapover). The reviews I'd previously read suggested that fabric of these wrapovers were rather on the thick side. I totally disagree and am glad I ordered anyway, as the weight is the same as the Mosaic wrapovers previously ordered, and therefore perfect for me for year round, (as I wear down filled coats in winter which are so warm I don't need thick jumpers!). So I am thrilled with the fabric weight. However, whilst many reviews raved about the Nimbus colour I was extremely hesitant before trying on as it appeared to be darker than the colour shown on web site, and being a pale grey wondered if it would suit me. How wrong I was, it's perfect for me (Autumn colouring) and I will be getting a lot of use from it with all my various camisoles. The True red is a staple colour of my Kettlewell wardrobe so I knew that one would be great. However... The Light Tan did nothing for my colouring. I checked the website prior to writing this (long) review to see if there was an alternative darker tan camisole but unfortunately not, so I will be returning it for a refund. Sorry for the length of this review. I don't need to write about value for money, washing, fit etc, as, it's obvious I am a fan of Kettlewell with the number of K purchases in my wardrobe! 5 stars all round. I would however like to compliment Kettlewell on the packing of their items, all beautifully wrapped and arrive creaseless.
- NOELLE (09/03/2019)
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: PansyThe colour, style and quality were all excellent. Good fit and not cut too low on the v neck. It also washes well. It co-ordinates well with my other Spring colours. Thank you Kettlewell.
- Liz (28/02/2019)
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: Deep TealFront is too low to wear without something underneath if you have a large bust. That would be my only comment - you have to wear something underneath it. Colours and fabric are really nice though.
- Ema (20/12/2018)
SIZE: LL COLOUR: Rose MadderFitted well and looked lovely. | wore it with a sleeveless lace camisole also from Kettlewell, just to be on the safe side.
- Valerie (14/12/2018)
SIZE: Large COLOUR: True RedAlways a good buy, can we have some striped ones please
- Fiona (04/12/2018)
SIZE: LL COLOUR: PeriwinkleVery nice beautiful colours and great fit. I am LL and like a little room and these are perfect.Lovely quality. Had to wait to buy as they r a little pricier than I usually pay but I see they are worth it.
- Lesley (26/11/2018)
SIZE: Small COLOUR: Duck EggI recently bought 2 and love them . They fit very well and are really warm.
- Rosalia (20/11/2018)
SIZE: Large COLOUR: Lizard GreyFlattering style, georgous colour and soft material, needs a small safety pin to stop exposing too much but I often need to do this so not a problem!
- Lisa (14/11/2018)
SIZE: LL COLOUR: PansyBeautiful colour and flattering style.
- Florence (29/10/2018)
SIZE: LL COLOUR: Lizard GreyI was delighted when this top appeared in lizard grey. I have three other faux wrap tops. They fit well, they are flattering and they wash and wear well. What’s not to like?
- Jane (18/10/2018)
COLOUR: NimbusLovely quality garment and in a very useful colour too. Unfortunately the cross over was ridiculously low. If you have a less than generous chest and wish to retain some modesty then this may not be the top for you
- Marion C (18/10/2018)
SIZE: Small COLOUR: Capri BlueThis style is a perfect fit drapes nicely a flattering shape fabric soft and blue colour is vibrant have several in different colours.
- Jacqui (15/10/2018)
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: PansyLovely top lovely colour, just wish these tops came in a matt softer material , still with stretch.
- Theresa (12/10/2018)
SIZE: Large COLOUR: PeriwinkleI bought 2 of these tops as my first purchase from Kettlewell and I am really pleased with them. The size,fit and colours are spot on. I bought in periwinkle and true red, both look fab.
- Adele (08/10/2018)
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: Light TanI find this design of top perfect for my shape. The cross-over and ruched front hides lumps and bumps and because it is fitted has a slimming effect. This one, size M Light Tan, is my fourth cross-over. Love the colour too. Thank you Kettlewell
- Elizabeth Wodehouse (25/09/2018)
SIZE: Small COLOUR: CantaloupeFantastic colour and lovely fabric. It definitely needs a cami underneath as can be a little showy if not!
- Briony (23/09/2018)
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: CantaloupeI love this top, partly because it's folds disguise the folds in me but also because it washes brilliantly and looks as good as it did brand new.
- Tracey Craston (22/09/2018)
SIZE: Large COLOUR: NimbusLovely quality and i loved the crossover but showed too much bra. I didn't really want to wear a cami as the weather was too warm so I exchanged it for a different style in nimbus. If this top were just a smidgen higher it would be more versatile and I would buy it in several colours. As the reviewer below mentions, the nimbus is a beautiful colour and a change from white (I'm a winter).
- Mrs Richardson (18/09/2018)
SIZE: Small COLOUR: NimbusI like tops with a bit of interest and this fits the bill with the Faux Wrap and the ruching at the waist. I am size 8/10 and the small fits well. Usually I wear a cami under these tops in a contrasting colour to preserve my modesty but a safety pin would also do the same job. The Nimbus colour would not win any prizes in the hanger test but it really makes a statement when it is worn, lifting your complexion and toning in so well with so many colours. Not washed it yet but have never been disappointed with the quality of the Kettlewell clothes. The clothes are expensive so only 4 stars for value.
- Pauline (13/09/2018)
SIZE: Medium COLOUR: EmeraldI like this style and way it’s made. Good quality fabric which washes well. I’m a size 10 and medium fits well. I now have two of these as they are good all year round. Colours are true too
- Elaine (05/09/2018)
SIZE: Small COLOUR: CantaloupeLove this top! Wasn't 100% sold on the colour at first, but now I absolutely love it! I've received compliments and it's very well made and a lovely fabric. This was my first purchase from Kettlewell and I'll most definately be buying more items. Very happy!
- LM (13/08/2018)This is a lovely top, but shows far too much cleavage for me, a busty lady in her mid fifties whose assets have dropped a bit. I wore the white lace camisole under it today, too hot to wear two layers though and will keep it for cooler days. Still very pleased with it.
- Mrs Richardson (30/06/2018)Lovely wrap top. Fits well and pleased when the lobelia colour was back in stock in my size.
- Sue E (25/06/2018)I'm really happy to see that Kettlewell has returned this style. I own several 3/4 sleeve tops in this style that I've purchase over a few years and I love them. My most recent purchase was the 3/4 sleeve top in Hyacinth in addition to the matching camisole in the same colour. As described on the website, this colour is perfect for a Spring/Summer coloring. I am a Light Summer and this colour is perfect for me. I have actually received compliments from strangers on this top. I hope Kettlewell continues to offer this flattering and versatile style in the future in a greater variety of colour options.
- Jelena Heger (09/06/2018)Great style for feeling that bit more "dressed up". Front is very low without a cami underneath but for the evening it works well.
- Jayne Quinn (28/05/2018)Best top ever, will buy more
- Jauncey Alexandra (24/05/2018)Lovely top, nicely shaped and fitted, however the crossover has a tendency to slip open and show more cleavage than I would like...if you could fix this, I would buy more in different colourways.
- Marie Carnie (22/05/2018)I love the look of this top so thought I would give it a try, but alas it is not for me. I'm quite busty so ordered the L, which gapes a bit and is big on the shoulders, but if I went down a size I think it would be too tight around the midriff. Something not quite right about the way the cross over part works on my shape too, so sadly being returned.
- Kate (17/05/2018)I am a size 18/20 apple-shape and the top was too small and clingy, especially at the back so returned. I have now bought the swing top and I cannot remember the name of the other top but it is perfect for apples and does not cling. I have also bought the cotton jumper which is lovely.
- Jacqueline McGrady (15/05/2018)I liked the style when I tried it on but unfortunately it was too clingy for me to feel comfortable wearing so I had to return it.
- Sue (08/05/2018)Whilst I like my tops there isn't as much material in the crossover as in a previous top some time ago, so not as flattering. Also the colour is way off the advert.
- Pauline Stow (01/05/2018)This is a beautiful easy-to wear top and perfect for me. I bought it in emerald and love the super rich colour. I will probably buy another one soon.
- Carol (01/05/2018)Great fit, love the colours, bought 2. Needs a cami. I am 5ft 2 and size small fits very well
- Mags (30/04/2018)Thank you. Thank you for bringing back a v neck with ruching. Really flattering fit, shapes into the waist and slimming as fits under the chest. Sadly, much shorter than the previous style, they overlap my jeans by about 1”, just about works with the long line cami underneath.
- Helen (28/04/2018)I absolutely love these faux wrap tops. This is my third purchase. They wash brilliantly, fit really well and are very flattering.
- Jane Varley (27/04/2018)These tops would be just perfect if they weren't so damn short!! Much shorter than the autumn/winter season equivalent wrap tops.
- Helen (27/04/2018)I was very pleased with both tops they wil be worn a lot during the coming months,good quality & well made.
- Mrs Isabel M Levitt (26/04/2018)This top was too big for me, I needed a smaller size. But my sister saw it and loved it so she took it and I ordered a small size, which was perfect. I am absolutely delighted with Kettlewell’s service, the shape, the fit, the quality, the value and the colour of their clothes. I know I suit Winter colours and Kettlewell providing a range of garments in my colours makes for a stress free and easy way to shop. I shall definitely be returning to this website as my wardrobe needs replenishing.
- Jane (18/04/2018)I adore the new Capri blue colour. Kettlewell please do a v necked merino jumper in this colour for the winter - it would be fabulous. These tops are really very nice - the shape is so flattering. You need a cami underneath but this top allows you to layer up your colours which is great. I am a size 12/14 and bought a medium - the large was too big. Thinking of buying another spring colour now.
- Scruffy (12/04/2018)Ordered two in large size. One fits very nicely but the other is bigger and at least two inches longer so it's going back. Lovely fabric.
- De (12/04/2018)I haven’t worn this yet, feel it’s more formal than a regular T shirt so am saving it for a smarter evening. Just LOVE the Emerald colour, and the shape too - very flattering.
- Rita (09/04/2018)Very happy with this top - although I bought it in a size up on my usual medium. I did this because the old design of this top came up quite tight. This style fits nicely but I will need to wear a cami underneath. Lovely colour I bought the tan as I’m autumn/spring. Feels nice and quite stretchy. Please can we have more softer colours not all autumn are redheads.
- angie (07/04/2018)I haven’t worn it yet but obviously tried it on, and am very pleased with the fit and the colour is what I hoped for. I was a bit concerned that as it was somewhat fitted if it would show up all one’s little bulges, but I am size14/16 and ordered Large and that is just right. Will be ordering further garments. This was my first.
- Barbara (05/04/2018)I thought I would give the wrap top one last try but unfortunately not for me. I find wrap tops are not flattering for small busted women and alas! Kettlewell have so many in such nice colours. Beautiful top quality as usual
- Ruth Dover (05/04/2018)Great, great top - SO flattering and easy to wear. I use a neat vest underneath, and have it in navy, French Grey (gorgeous colour) and the bright red. But PLEASE do it in black!
- EmilyF (04/04/2018)Finally I have found a firm that does great jersey style tops . I bought the duck egg and red in the LL - whilst a little big ( I am true 16) a small pin brooch made it appropriate for work Beautiful quality and great colour range . Looks like I may have finally found jersey heaven . Thanks Keytlewell for your brochure coming through my door just when my working wardrobe needed a revamp
- Victoria King (31/03/2018)Beautiful nimbus colour and good fit. Really pleased with this purchase.
- Lucy Jo (30/03/2018)I have bought this top in Cantaloupe, I am a ‘Spring’ and the colour is beautiful and really suits my skin tone. Material is very soft to the touch and looks nice on. I have had several compliments when I wore it the other day. Very pleased.
- Julie Richards (25/03/2018)As a blond jewel winter, I love the range of colours available from Kettlewell. I have this wrap top in lobelia , which is smart with trousers for work , but also looks great with jeans and Capri trousers. It would be great if Kettlewell did a short or medium wrap cardigan in the same colour
- Vanessa Johnson (24/03/2018)Lovely Lobelia purple wrap top. I wore it over a contrast camisole which looked great. Sits well, flattering fixed wrap, think I will be adding more colours. The 3/4 sleeve is very flexible and good for a range of temperatures. Do love a wrap jersey top, goes with jeans for casual, skirt for smarter, under jackets or on its own, with light or dark, with trousers or shorts. Feels lovely on your skin.
- Joy Robinson (23/03/2018)Ordered this in Nimbus in the new XS size. The fitting across the front was perfect and there was no gaping on the v. However the rear view was a different matter. Every lump and bump showed up so it had to go back. I usually buy the small size but find them a little bit too big and always have to wear a cami.
- Pauline (23/03/2018)Beautiful colour and a very flattering fit.
- Marilyn Sugar (23/03/2018)I loved the colour (Lobelia) and the style however this LL is a very tight fit so my daughter has inherited it. I am Australian 16/18 but this is much tighter than I would usually wear.
- Shaughn (22/03/2018)A great top for hourglass. I wouldn’t wear without a vest underneath. It looks good with the lace cami
- Amanda (21/03/2018)I ordered a Small in two colours .... Duck Egg and Hyacinth. I am a petite size 8 but 32D and these fit me very well indeed. They are a lovely light seasonal weight. Not bulky at all so work under a cardigan or wrap for cooler days. I am a silver white haired, dark hazel eyed Summer and the Hyacinth is a fabulous saturated colour that suits cooler Summers superbly. The Duck Egg is the cotton version of the Glacier colour that was available in the Winter ..... If that colour worked for you then this Duck Egg will look fab also!! Very happy with quality of finishing and fabric. Will be returning for the lovely Rose colour. Worth full price - don't risk losing out and waiting weeks for the eventual sale as I don't think they will be there.
- Olwen (09/03/2018)New style is better, with no ruches at shoulders, so much neater. Doesn't gape at bust. 3/4 sleeve great to avoid washing up water! French grey lovely. Well done!
- Marna Perrigo (09/03/2018)