Reviews of Cashmere Gauze Stole
Add your review
We want you to be delighted with your purchases but if you do have any problems, please contact Kettlewell before submitting a review as we are always happy to resolve any issues you may have experienced. All reviews are posted using forenames/initials only and may be used for marketing purposes.
COLOUR: Smokey VioletLove love love this scarf/wrap, my first purchase of a cashmere gauze stole. I'd hesitated a long time because of the price ticket, and I'm not sure I'd want to take it as a wrap for on the plane as I've seen suggested because it's very fragile, but it's definitely an item to love and treasure for a long time.
- Penny (27/05/2020)
COLOUR: Smokey VioletMy best ever scarf, I just love everything about these, have a few in my collection now and love them all, just added Smokey Violet, beautiful colour, so soft and light and still keep you cosy and warm, I know they are expensive but worth every penny
- Deborah (18/05/2020)
COLOUR: IrisFabulous colour and great quality. A very useful scarf
- Sarah (13/05/2020)
COLOUR: Smokey VioletThis colour is a lovely basic for Brown Summer palate. I look forward to wearing it when the temperatures allow.
- Carrie (12/05/2020)
COLOUR: Deep JadeBeautifully soft and a lovely colour. I thought long and hard about this purchase because of the price but it is going to be so useful throughout the year I think it will be well worth the investment. I’ve convinced myself so much so that I’ve gone and bought another!
- Lisa (08/05/2020)
COLOUR: Deep JadeBeautifully soft and a lovely colour. I thought long and hard about this purchase because of the price but it is going to be so useful throughout the year I think it will be well worth the investment. I’ve convinced myself so much so that I’ve gone and bought another!
- Lisa (06/05/2020)
COLOUR: TurquoiseI dithered and then Turquoise went out of stock - that focused the mind - I was kicking myself! But then lucky enough to get one - maybe a return? - and so delighted. These scarves are not cheap but this is my 4th so that shows how incredibly beautiful and useful they are. This is one of those wardrobe items you will never regret and wear and wear and wear.
- Ali D (27/04/2020)
COLOUR: NavyI initially hesitated to buy this as it is pricier than I would usually spend on a scarf. But I have no regrets! It is worth every penny. The material is so luxurious - soft, warm, and light all at the same time. It's warm enough to wear in the winter but light enough you could wear it on chillier summer nights as well. I'm looking forward to adding more colors to my closet!
- Samantha (15/04/2020)
COLOUR: TurquoisePlease bring back the coral and the lime in these scarves - I would like one of each. I have the aqua which is fabulous.
- Louise (04/04/2020)
COLOUR: Pink IceThis is my third purchase of one of these -I love them . Expensive but fantastic quality . They are so useful I have worn them all year light enough for summer over a dress and warm enough in the winter . They are large but due to the fine material are not too bulky . I am a scarf fan but these are definitely my favourite the colours are beautiful just what is needed to add a splash of colour. Thank you Kettlewell it would be difficult to find colours like these for my Winter palate ( Sultry Winter dramatic classic)
- Ashlea (24/02/2020)
COLOUR: CoralI AM PLEASED TO SAY THAT I WON THIS CASHMERE GAUZE STOLE, AND IT IS LOVELY, SO SOFT AND LIGHT AND YET WARM I HAVE BREATHING DIFFICULTIES AND OTHER SCARVES/ STOLES SEEM TO SMOTHER ME, THIS DOESNT I WOULD LOVE ONE IN EVERY COLOUR, I CHOSE THE CORAL ONE AND PEOPLE HAVE COMMENTED ON THE LOVELY COLOUR. THANK YOU SO MUCH KETTLEWELL.
- ANNE (01/02/2020)
COLOUR: FuchsiaStunning colour. These scarves simply lift any outfit. Worth the cost.
- AliD (21/01/2020)I have just bought my sixth of these beautiful scarves: I have three, and now my daughter also has three. They can be worn so many ways: wrapped around your neck with a coat, but also used as an elegant shawl for an evening event or to deflect too-enthusiastic air conditioning. They can be worn in all seasons, and are so light that I often carry one in my bag so I have something to put on if it gets chilly, either indoors or out. And the colours are just beautiful: rich, deep and saturated, or light and elegant. My latest purchase is Jewel Lobelia, which is a vibrant purple shade, very striking and beautiful. These are expensive items, but top quality, and so versatile that they are some of the best investments in my wardrobe. Highly recommended.
- Kathy (30/12/2019)
COLOUR: Jewel LobeliaThe jewel lobelia is such a stunning colour, and one which really enhances my Winter palette. I bought the fuchsia at the same time, just to compare, however, it's equally as good, so I've got no choice but to keep both! Thank you kettlewell for doing such fabulous Winter colours.
- Antigony (29/12/2019)
COLOUR: SilverBeautiful stole, have just received silver and dark flint to add to my collection, these colours just go with everything They are expensive, but worth it as you will get lots of wear from them, they are light around your neck but keep you warm and they look fantastic
- Deborah (20/12/2019)
COLOUR: VioletLovely accessory - soft and warm and gorgeous colour. Good quality. Very pleased.
- Viv (03/12/2019)
COLOUR: CochinealI have 3 so far, the first, cochineal from 2 years ago still keeps the sharpness and softness, and I wear it a lot. I own an ice blue that has been through at least 3 washes and looks perfect. The iris (similar to jewel lobelia) is my favourite, and always get wow compliments. Investment pieces, light and soft, wow factor. Warm in the Winter when folded in a scarf, transforms into a light shawl in the summer.
- DIana (01/12/2019)
COLOUR: Petrol BlueLove the petrol blue colour and the fact that the light weight means the scarf will be useful all year round. But it is very gauzy and sadly has already snagged. Pity, as it’s quite expensive.
- Toots (12/11/2019)
COLOUR: CoralThese are just the best, most comfortable scarves ever. These are my guilty pleasure when I have some pennies to spare, but I get lots of wear all year round so cost per wear very effective. Love the colours and they are divinely soft!
- Jean (28/10/2019)
COLOUR: Ice BlueI haven’t used this beautiful ice blue stole yet but it is incredibly soft. I did think it would be a bit more substantial / larger for the price - more like a pashmina shawl - but I guess that’s the cost of cashmere. I can see I will get a lot of use out of it when it gets cold as it will go with everything.
- Polly (06/10/2019)
COLOUR: WisteriaThis is just lovely! Just as described - soft, comforting and warm, but not too warm ( I can get too hot with some scarves). I bought the wisteria, which is a better colour than I thought (I had really wanted petrol blue which was out of stock at the time). They are expensive - but I am hoping to drop hints for Christmas for another one!
- Debbie (23/09/2019)
COLOUR: TurquoiseThese are lovely and I own several. Recently purchased turquoise in spite of previous review stating it, as well as the violet, were too dark. She was right, it’s dark and very black-toned. So I’m going to trust her thoughts on the violet and skip it. Turquoise was shipped back. I will definitely order in a better Spring color choice.
- Jan (23/09/2019)
COLOUR: HyacinthBeautiful, I just love these Cashmere Gauze Stole, I have a few now in my collection, they are one of my best accessories, the hyacinth is a lovely colour, have just received one in true red as well. They are really soft and lightweight around your neck . Expensive I know but worth it
- Deborah (16/09/2019)
COLOUR: TurquoiseI ordered the turquoise as it looked so good with the acid yellow wrap top on K'well site. I wanted to not like it as I think it is very expensive but I just fell in love with the deep beautiful colour, the weave and the delicate fringing along the edge. I have my eye on petrol blue now!
- Deborah (12/09/2019)
COLOUR: Petrol BlueI was glad to see this stole in Petrol Blue back in stock, and am looking forward to wear this in a few weeks when the weather here cools down.
- Carrie (02/09/2019)Ordered cashmere gauze stoles in turquoise and violet. Both were considerably darker than expected, so returned. Have already ordered 2 others which, hopefully will prove most satisfactory.
- MrsB (30/08/2019)
COLOUR: Soft WhiteThis scarf is one of my favorite accessories (warmth, light-weight, color) and I look forward to using this when the weather here cools down.
- Carrie (07/08/2019)
COLOUR: CochinealI purchased two of these scarves after reading the reviews . The colours are beautiful and perfect for my Winter colouring . They are lightweight enough to wear in the warmer months but as they are cashmere will be cosy in the cooler months without being bulky . I will use all year round which justifies the large price tag although for something luxurious that I will have in the wardrobe for years price per wear will be reduced. Small thing to note care needs to be taken as I think the wool may snag.
- Ashlea (19/07/2019)
COLOUR: Pink IceI’ve been considering purchasing one of these for ages and then bought two as Pink Ice became available. As well as Silver Grey. Beautifully soft and will be with me for years to come! Will use them as wraps in the summer and as scarves. Delighted! Expensive but super quality.
- Sue L (01/07/2019)
COLOUR: Blue SpruceI look forward to cooler weather to use this scarf in my Brown summer palate. The length is very good for my height. I hope the Petrol Blue comes back in stock.
- Carrie (28/06/2019)
COLOUR: Ice BlueLovely soft and light scarf which I think will serve all seasons and occasions either as a wrap/stole in the summer or more if a scarf in the winter. A bit pricey as an everyday purchase but was bought for a specific dress for a ball and so is a treat!
- Helen (19/06/2019)
COLOUR: VanillaFavourite scarf - brilliant all rounder for all seasons. I now have 3 and the lighter colours are softer than the darker but I find they all get softer and softer the more I wear.
- josephine (31/05/2019)
COLOUR: Petrol BlueBeautiful cashmere stole, so soft and light to wear around your neck and they keep you cosy and warm, lovely colours to choose from, I brought the petrol blue and soft aqua, going to save and get another just can’t make up my mind what colour next, they are expensive but worth investing, you will get a lot of wear from them
- Deborah (15/05/2019)
COLOUR: Electric BlueFantastic colour. Excellent quality!!!
- Sunny (29/04/2019)
COLOUR: Ice BlueI wore the Iris and Cochineal all Winter, so in terms of price per wear this is huge value for money. They are so soft, light in weight and warm. Can be folded almost flat, expanded in volume or as a light shawl. I just bought the Ice Blue, and will try it in the Summer for in door air conditioning. Highly recommend this stole!
- Diana (28/04/2019)
COLOUR: Blue SpruceI resisted this for a long time as it's very expensive, however I love its softness and the fact it folds up very small. The colour will, I think make it versatile.
- Maddie (20/03/2019)
COLOUR: AppleI have received this for a birthday present (ok, I dropped huge hints!) and the colour is gorgeous . I was a little worried that it might be itchy but not at all. Soft, warm and cuddly. As others have said, it folds down to a small size for going in a handbag but is wide enough for use as a shawl, but isn’t too bulky as a scarf which is important for me as I’m on the short side! Love it!,
- Mary Jane (26/02/2019)
COLOUR: Blood OrangeOh dear, I finally succumbed having been eying up the Blood Orange gauze stole for months. I already have a teal one which is my favourite go-to scarf; so soft, warm and compact. The blood orange is slightly less bright than it appears in the brochure, but actually that suits me better. Obviously everything is relative so for some it might not seem too expensive. For me, it is an expensive luxury purchase so I’m hoping very much that those who actually make it are paid well then I can feel better about my extravagance! A beautiful scarf though.
- Vanessa (18/02/2019)
COLOUR: Soft GoldPros: lovely clear and vibrant colour (soft gold) and a good weight and size for using both as a shawl/wrap and a scarf. Looking forward to wearing this year round (currently enjoying a pop of colour during these grey winter days). Cons: not quite as super soft as I was expecting.
- Sally (04/01/2019)
COLOUR: AppleAbsolutely love this scarf; so light, warm and versatile. Already had complements. Will be purchasing more, in different colours
- MrsB (11/12/2018)An absolutely beautiful, luxurious and versatile scarf. At first, I thought it was too expensive to order but after having worn it several times - I know I will get lots of use wearing this scarf. I am petite and it doesn't drown me as it can be folded up and doesn't look bulky. It also keeps you cosy and warm and has a very soft feel - doesn't irritate the skin at all - ideal for sensitive skin.
- Maria (11/12/2018)
COLOUR: Ice SilverMy second cashmere scarf (first was Iris). A great colour for Winters. It goes well with everything. Took it on a city break holiday and found it was so useful both day and evening- and also on the plane. Very happy with it.
- Ali D (21/11/2018)
COLOUR: Smokey VioletThis was my second stole from Kettlewell my first was Hyacinth both are stunning colours. They are so lightweight but warm and they add a pop of colour to whatever you are wearing. I am a summer and will be ordering another in Antique Rose. Some would say expensive, but they are a luxury item and never date and can be worn for many years. I will be taking one away on holiday in the new year, ideal for the plane and cooler evenings in hot country. Can we have some more stunning colours Kettlewell...
- Susan (07/11/2018)I wanted a really nice present for my daughter in law, so I decided to treat myself first to check it was all the description promised. I am delighted with my stole and have subsequently got one for my daughter in law. I’m sure when she opens her present she will love it too.
- Anne (31/10/2018)
COLOUR: IrisOwn several of these and just received the Iris color. I love it! I agree with the reviewers that feel it is overpriced. I like the Sring colors so much that I am willing to pay for them. I think it’s due to the material that I notice the colors are more flattering on me in these, not as harsh or loud as many of Kettlewell Spring colors choices.
- Jan (25/10/2018)
COLOUR: Dark OliveJust bought my second stole in dark olive and it's a constant companion in colder weather. Soft and warm, rolls up neatly in my handbag and looks just as good after hand washing and ironing.
- Amanda (18/10/2018)
COLOUR: Antique RoseI now have this item in three colours and will be ordering more. It's such an elegant accessory that sets Kettlewell tops off beautifully. These wraps make cosy, colourful scarves. They're also a clever holiday item when you're leaving a cooler climate for a hotter one... will keep you cosy in the chilled air on the plane, then double as an elegant wrap for balmy evenings. The choice of colours is fantastic.
- Deirdre (15/10/2018)
COLOUR: Bright AquaTotally Awsome! This was a present to myself and it is truly gorgeous and worth every penny! Soft and exsquisitly woven! The colour is fabulous!
- Sophia Sladden (08/10/2018)
COLOUR: HyacinthThis was my first cashmere scarf from Kettlewell, very beautiful and extremely lightweight, the colour stunning. I am a summer and am very tempted to order another in antique rose. Some would say expensive but I think definitely worth the money.
- Susan Ellis (08/10/2018)
COLOUR: Electric BlueI have just bought my third of these beautiful scarves, this time in Electric Blue---chosen because I'm a Deep Winter while my daughter, who wanted us to have the same colour, is a Jewel Winter. I was afraid the Electric Blue might be too strong for me, but it is in fact a beautiful, saturated mid-to-dark blue that is clear and rich but not overwhelming and will go with all Winter colours. These scarves are admittedly expensive, but they can be worn literally with anything, from jeans to formal dresses. They are extremely lightweight, very warm, and easy to carry with you in a handbag so you always have a warm layer available to deal with everything from draughty offices to chilly winds. I wear one most days throughout the winter. They are a luxury in quality terms, but they can be worn for many years (they will never go out of fashion) and are so deliciously warm, versatile and useful that they are definitely worth the money!
- Kathy (03/10/2018)
COLOUR: Pink IceA beautiful scarf- in pink perfect for a grandmother's wedding outfit on a cold, wet, September evening. First of 14 grandchildren to marry and will be my luxury feature in all their weddings ...
- Deidre York (25/09/2018)
COLOUR: CochinealHave bought another of these scarves. They are beautiful but really expensive.
- Angie (22/09/2018)
COLOUR: Bright AquaJust bought for my mother in law (a blue spring) in bright aqua. She loves it.
- Noo (22/09/2018)Pricey, but rather lovely. I got the light grey which is an all season, suit-all and my best light neutral (blue spring) so should work with everything. I have used it both as a light wrap over a summer dress and as a scarf now it’s cooler. It would make a great gift. I gifted myself this but may drop hints nearer Christmas.
- Deb Bennison (22/09/2018)
COLOUR: Blue SpruceThis cashmere stole is just lovely, soft, warm and very glamorous! I am a Soft Autumn (used to be Summer flowing into Autumn) so Blue Spruce is a perfect colour for me.
- Annie (21/09/2018)
COLOUR: True RedMy thoughtful husband surprised me with another stole after loving the one I bought one last year. The True Red has such depth of colour and it feels luscious. I’m off to an award ceremony in the Barbican this week and will proudly wear this beautiful accessory when presented with my prize.
- Cathie Long (03/09/2018)
COLOUR: Geranium PinkThe stole is lovely, soft, warm and just the right length. Unfortunately the Geranium Pink turned out to be quite a blue pink which did not suit my warm colouring. It would be wonderful if the stole were available in coral.
- Annie (03/09/2018)A bit disappointed with the stole. Nice colour but not lilac, more of a pink. I had to keep it as I needed it for a wedding and had not time to get a replacement. Certainly not worth full price.
- Mandy (19/08/2018)
COLOUR: Ice BlueOh my goodness this is such a lovely lovely scarf. Warm when you snuggle up into it, but so light and breezy. I searched everywhere for the perfect wrap to go with my wedding dress, and then realised that it was already there, sitting in my wardrobe. It was a gift - i think I am too stingy to buy something like this for myself on spec - but I would def buy this for a (very) special gift for someone else now. And it might be £105 - which is a lot, I know, but compared to all the things I looked at for the wedding it was so much better quality. Think the colour is ice blue, but might have been silver.
- Noo (05/08/2018)The color of Ice Blue is beautiful, and compliments much of my wardrobe. I also appreciate the length, which also suits my frame. I also have this stole in Antique Rose.
- Carrie (09/07/2018)This is my second cashmere stole, I got my first one around Christmas time and could not resist buying another. This time I bought the one in soft white which goes well with most of my summer clothes. As this product is just right; great looking, soft, light, warm, and does not itch my sensitive skin, it will be worn over and over again and is therefore worth the cost.
- Torunn (22/05/2018)Purchased two of these in pink and pale blue. Lovely though they were, I returned both because I felt they were rather expensive in spite of being cashmere. So, a little disappointed.
- Sue L (07/05/2018)These are lovely. For a long time i had only one in silver which I almost never wore except on very dress-up occasions, but after reading an article on-line showing several ways to tie them, i now wear them all the time. Instead of a cardigan in warm weather, they are light as gossamer but warm. So many pashmina type shawls are overlong and heavy and make me look like a short fat frump. In these, i feel like a film star... Expensive, but I cut back on other stuff, and now have the winter colours cochineal, winter lobelia and electric blue too and hope to wear them for years. I would love one in pure white if one was available. Everyone comments on how lovely they are and the winter lobelia compliments the latest sapphire Kettlewell dress beautifully. As a previous reviewer mentioned though, they could be addictive😊
- Mrs Dale (06/05/2018)I returned this as to be honest I think it is too expensive for what it is. It is a nice scarf and the range of colours looks amazing, but to me it didn't feel as luxurious as I was expecting for the price.
- Kerry (04/05/2018)Beautiful soft open weave. Almost see through yet so cosy warm. expensive but then cashmere is.
- julia (01/05/2018)I now have three of these stoles in ice pink, silver and navy and they are very nice indeed! At first I thought they were very slightly itchy but when I’ve worn one for a few minutes it is soft and comfortable. They give warmth without making you feel overheated. Excellent.
- Jane Thomas (13/04/2018)This is a beautiful, classy stole and although it’s expensive it is worth every penny. I know I will wear this on many occasions and will hope to purchase more in the future. Keep up the good work Kettlewell.
- Cynthia Reed (26/03/2018)Beautiful scarf, bought as birthday present for my husband. He is delighted but has been warned it must be treated with care! Will not be replaced as too expensive!
- Lorna Caldwell (24/03/2018)Absolutely beautiful and could be addictive. I have just ordered my second one. My first was fuschia and I have ordered silver. My first will add colour to outfits and the second will go with everything. I am a winter and expect it to be a beautiful silver with no yellow tones. Yes, it is expensive but it is cashmere and will last for years and years.
- Pam (24/03/2018)I purchased this scarf in ice pink. It is a beautiful scarf and a very good color. I would love more of these scarves but they are very expensive.
- Angela (24/03/2018)This is my second cashmere gauze stole (dark purple). The other was in hyacinth. Both stoles are in fabulous colours and help to 'finish off' an outfit whilst keeping me warm! Expensive but worth it!
- Fiona S (13/02/2018)I loved the colour (cochineal) but sadly decided to return it as I was planning to wear it with zipped jackets and the texture looks very delicate: I was worried it might get snagged by zips, jewellery etc which would spoil the elegant look. I ordered 2 willow scarves instead which look more resilient and appropriate for my needs.
- Piano girl (05/02/2018)I just bought my second cashmere stole, this time in Cochineal. It is an unusual shade, not quite raspberry, a little darker and more blue than true red, just lovely for a Winter. It instantly adds a snap of colour to an outfit, and looks brilliant with white, navy or black. It's wonderful to wear: immediate warmth, no bulk, no weight. It is undoubtedly expensive, but I regard it as an investment in a wardrobe basic that I can wear all the time and that will last for years. Besides, it just feels so good, and looks wonderful!
- Kathy (27/01/2018)My second one of these, just love them, would have more but for the cost!
- Amanda Ripley (12/01/2018)Everything the other reviewers say are absolutely right. love this scarf but it is expensive
- Ruth Dover (28/12/2017)I'm not really a cashmere person. Life is too short for expensive clothes that need hand-washing. But I always feel cold around my neck and having seen the rave reviews of this stole, I decided to step outside my comfort zone and try it. And I'm so glad I did! It's a marvellous piece: so light you hardly feel it, but amazingly warm and very soft. I wear it nearly all the time, with anything from a nice dress to jeans. It folds down so small that I can carry it (in a little plastic pouch) in my bag so it's always handy. Ice Blue is a super colour for a Natural Winter, looks great with navy, true red, mallard, or black; for a different accent, I will get another in Cochineal next month. Expensive, yes, but worth it!
- Kathy (28/12/2017)Beautiful scarf, lovely fabric Would buy more and give higher rating if it wasn't so expensive.
- Joy (15/12/2017)What a gorgeous, light , warm scarf. Just what I have needed this week. And a lovely flattering colour. I will feel a million dollars in it. I would have bought matching gloves too if available!
- Nicola Cavendish (14/12/2017)A beautiful stole. Light weight and warm. Not as soft as I’d anticipated it would be. Adds a sensational splash of colour to my work outfits. Overpriced!
- Cathie Long (22/11/2017)An light, warm and easy to wear stole..Happy with it.
- Veronica (20/11/2017)These have become my guilty pleasure....so, so soft and comforting and very light and floaty. They are expensive but worth it for cost per wear..
- Jean Ley (18/11/2017)One of my best purchases from Kettlewell so far. The stole is soft, warm and very comfortable to wear. The color is great. Quite expensive, but top quality. Will probably by another.
- Torunn (15/11/2017)Lovely scarf in fab colour. It is expensive though, otherwise I would buy another.......
- Fiona S (25/10/2017)I love my new Cashmere Gauze Stole in Vanilla!!! I will wear it every day this autumn and winter with my coat.
- Christina Frank (16/10/2017)Even better in the flesh. Quality fine and floaty. Colour fabulous against my spring Skin tones A++ Would buy more shades if it were a bit cheaper without compromising on quality.
- Donna Allen (02/10/2017)I love the colour I chose - a wonderful shade of turquoise. This is my second gauzy stole. (My first was ice pink.) It's just the price which puts me off adding to my collection.
- Margaret (27/09/2017)Delighted to find this in olive green as that's my go-to neutral - and a fabulous colour! I bought one of these in a lovely pale gold last year and have worn it so much and it has travelled with me to so many places I think it's got it's own air miles collection! I'm putting a couple of these on my Christmas list and am going to be very, very good between now and Dec 25th!!
- Kate (23/09/2017)beautifully soft & packs to nothing, great as a travel essential or for drafty houses!
- Jane Cilia (23/09/2017)Lovely stole and the cochineal colour is fabulous / like a deep luscious raspberry shade. An expensive and worthwhile investment.
- Elinor McBurney (19/09/2017)Beautiful colour. It's the perfect winter red for my colouring. Would love more in this colour.
- Latha (19/09/2017)Absolutely fabulous, received the new red in cochineal and it's stunning. I love love these soft, warm beautiful stole's and have a few in my collection now. Just don't think about the price... and go for it! I have got over it already!!
- Sara (11/09/2017)Love my cashmere gauze stole and the violet colour is beautiful. Pleased it folds up to small size so that I can carry it in a shoulder bag.
- Jeanne H (15/06/2017)Beautiful colour but I returned the stole because it was too short in length. A stole which is fine and gauzy really needs to be longer, especially if like me you are tall. You eyed the extra length to give long tail pionts after winding it around one's neck. Remake in a longer length, preferably for £99 or less and I will be first in the queue.
- Caroline Langridge (15/06/2017)What can I say that hasn't been already said. Yes, it does seem expensive but for pure cashmere it is very reasonably priced. The stole is ultra light and folds down to almost nothing so it can go into a handbag. When worn the stole stays in place and provides warmth but not heat. Gorgeous.
- Cheryl Young (05/06/2017)Lovely,lovely, lovely! I wear a lot of scarves. I use them to add colour or contrast to outfits and this one is already a favourite. Beautifully soft and a fantastic juicy colour. it is lightweight but goes well with all weights of clothing including. Very nice quality indeed.
- LJM (12/04/2017)A GORGEOUS STOLE IN THE MOST WONDERFUL COLOUR! Great Fabric, good quality - very happy.
- Sheila Wood (27/03/2017)Bought the pale pink as a treat and it's a lovely candyfloss pink, soft and luxurious , makes me feel girly but elegant. Expensive but good quality. Generous size so you really notice it.
- JH (20/03/2017)I was so pleased to grab the last icy pink stole. I already have one in palest blue and they are beautiful. Soft, light, warm but breathable. Expensive but totally worth it.
- sandra jt (17/03/2017)i bought one in leaf for my Autumn daughter, looks lovely! Really brought out the colours in her evening dresses too.
- alexandra tatton-brown (31/12/2016)I am delighted with my new cashmere gauze stole. The true red is really true red! It is a great length and soooooo soft. I had a lambswool scarf but felt a bit itchy, but not with this new cashmere one.
- rosemary (14/12/2016)I received my cashmere gauze stole on Monday (after ordering Friday afternoon! Kettlewell customer service is amazing) in burgundy and oh, I am in love. It is exquisite. Well worth the investment - I see why these sell out so fast, and regret not realising before the royal blue sold out too. Anyway, back to the burgundy - as a Jewel Winter/Romantic Ingénue, the cashmere is luxurious, sumptuous and the shade of burgundy is spot on. I do hope Kettlewell will consider expanding their burgundy collection to tops etc. too. It is divine. Thank you!
- Laura (07/12/2016)I have just taken delivery of my tenth cashmere stole..............(yes, tenth!). My collection of fabulous Spring colours is well used as I wear one of these stoles almost every day of the year and sometimes two together in the colder winter months. No weight, no itch, easy temperature control (how it's styled) and compliments aplenty. Pricey? Perhaps....but look where it is made.
- Luce Craig (08/11/2016)It's quite beautiful and very practical being so finely made. But I actually preferred the pashminas you sold some years ago in a smoother finish and bright colours- I'm a winter . If they came back I would buy one.
- Morwenna Griffiths (31/10/2016)Love this stole. It has become a constant travelling companion because it is smart, versatile, weighs nothing and takes up very little space. I will be saving up to buy another colour as it is a bit of a luxury, but a rather useful one.
- Sue (20/10/2016)I had wanted to order one of these cashmere stoles earlier this summer but by the time I had decided to buy one there were none left ! So this autumn I ordered early and have just taken delivery of one in hyacinth which is beautiful . I have just taken it with me on holiday and it was so useful in the evenings , as it folds very small and , of course , is very light to carry and was also very warm on the plane journey . I am delighted with it and can see that I will get lots of use from it
- Janet Jessop (26/09/2016)this is the most beautiful scarf that i have ever worn. it is light and warm with a soft texture and wraps around you like a dream. amazing value for something so lovely. have returned to order my 3rd
- Maisie (24/09/2016)I was so disappointed all the summer colours had sold out. Great new stock has arrived. I ordered pebble grey Indian spice and laurel oak. As an Autumn I kept the laurel oak and returned the other two. I like the laurel oak as it can be used as an Autumn neutral. They sell out very quickly more stock would be appreciated please. The texture and quality are lovely too. Now I've to figure out how many ways to tie it and what outfits it will go with.
- Sue (15/09/2016)Gorgeous texture, light and manageable but warm as toast. Can't live without mine in the beautiful soft peach which goes with all my spring colours.
- Gerry M (30/09/2015)Managed to get the last Pink Crush stole - thrilled with it! It was originally chosen to be part of a wedding outfit, and I know it will be worn a lot. Please repeat this item in the Autumn. Just lovely, thank you
- Mutti (28/06/2015)Bought the cashmere stole in Aqua and it is a thing of real beauty. I am pathetically thrilled with it...the colour and the luxurious feel....thank you!
- Rachel A (07/05/2015)These are just fabulous to wear and are so light. I wear them all the time and the colours are great! Love them. I hope you bring out more next year in different colours.
- Mary D (21/04/2015)I have two of these and have just ordered another in coral red. They will work well in all seasons in the UK and I love their softness and, of course, the colours. These are excellent value and I hope you bring out more next year.
- LizB (30/03/2015)I was struggling with something to wear over a dress for a wedding, this matched perfectly with my shoes and was lovely to wear most of the day, a lovely feel to it too.
- Gemma (12/11/2014)I have really treated myself & just received my order for 2 stoles/pashminas - one in kingfisher blue, the other in a marmalade orange - wonderful vibrant colours, so soft, I can tell that they are going to be firm favourites over the forthcoming autumn & winter! Very pleased..........
- Shirley Ingham (10/09/2014)