Reviews of Vintage Collar
Add your review
We want you to be delighted with your purchases but if you do have any problems, please contact Kettlewell before submitting a review as we are always happy to resolve any issues you may have experienced. All reviews are posted using forenames/initials only and may be used for marketing purposes.
COLOUR: Powder BlueI bought the Collar for a present to myself. I had seen it in an earlier brochure and wasn't sure if it would be useful for me. After receiving my order I have worn it many times and get lovely compliments so I am really thrilled with it. It is beautifully made.
- Julie Ingram (20/01/2020)
COLOUR: Powder BlueBeautiful, quality, faux fur collar. I wish that it would have worked for me, but it was too grayed down for my Bright Winter coloring, so I had to return. As I was checking for harmony with the items in my closet, I noticed that it would be gorgeous with my husband's Summer wardrobe though.
- KH (19/01/2020)
COLOUR: Soft SpruceGorgeous colours (was given the spruce for Xmas - after hints!) and couldn’t resist the coral in Jan. Look great with otherwise neutral jumpers and jeans and v warm. Popper is a little fiddly (agree 100% with brilliant comment below about the ‘hidden female parts’ 😀) and I worry it could pull off so tend to leave closed and take off over my head. They’re not cheap - suspect you would have sold buckets if you’d put them in the sale.
- Ruth M (18/01/2020)I bought this to go with a new coat. Stunning! The colour is gorgeous and the quality of the collar is great. It’s hard to believe it’s faux fur, looks so good. Thank you Kettlewell.
- Suzyf (17/01/2020)
COLOUR: Powder BlueHigh quality with no shedding of hair. The colour is beautiful and have also purchased another colour. Next year if still a stock item I will definitely buy more colours.
- Janice (24/12/2019)
COLOUR: CoralI bought this Coral Vintage Collar for a Christmas present. Through the wrapping I can see that the colour is beautiful and I am sure that the recipient of this gift will be delighted!
- Dawn (16/12/2019)
COLOUR: OpalAbsolutely gorgeous, looks great with dresses, jumpers and coats - a lovely accessory.
- Christine (12/12/2019)
COLOUR: Powder BlueI bought the powder blue and the ermine, absolutely lovely quality. Will buy more colours next Xmas! I agree that it is maybe more bulky in the flesh than in the catalogue but as it is soft I think it is fine for a jumper.
- Janice (05/12/2019)Lovely accessory, it made a huge difference to my winter jackets and more informal winter shirts. Good quality and beautiful colour for me.
- Marta PY (06/11/2019)Ordered 1 for myself and another for my Sister, I loved them and kept both. Reordered another and a friend wants one for Christmas. Elegant, warm can be worn over a top to add glamour or under your coat to keep you toastie. I chose Mole and Tawny brown.
- Lesley (01/11/2019)
COLOUR: BeaujolaisBeautiful collar but not suitable for wearing with a long sleeve top or jumper as it felt far too big. Would be perfect over a jacket or coat. So sadly had to be returned as it was far too expensive to keep. But I did try the velvet scarf and that was more wearable.
- Pauline (30/10/2019)
COLOUR: ErmineA divine swirl of glamorous fur. Soft, feminine, pure chic.
- Olwen (13/10/2019)I loved this collar, but unfortunately had to return as I had bought it to go with the bright blue skirt and it was just the wrong blue. I loved the feel of it though, and was just the right size. Please do them in other colours
- Sandy (01/10/2019)
COLOUR: Soft SpruceI have the green, which is a lovely, soft green that looks lovely, but the poppa is a bit of a faff, first to find, cue much pinching to try and find the "female" parts, which are buried in the fur, and then to fasten, because if there's fur in the way, they won't snap shut. You also have to tug quite hard to undo, which I can see stressing the fabric eventually. So I love this, it will keep my chilly neck wonderfully warm and look grand while it does it, but shame about the small, cheap plastic poppa; a small magnet catch would have been soooo much better and easier and classier.
- Deborah (13/09/2019)Perfection! I want another, right now. (I got Ermine, getting Tawny.)
- Wendy (10/09/2019)
COLOUR: CoralMy Coral collar has just arrived, and it's really lovely. I wish I could afford another - perhaps for Christmas?!
- Caroline (09/09/2019)
COLOUR: MoleI ordered Mole and Tawny Brown for choice. Unfortunately neither were suitable. However, I must say they are nicely made and the faux fur is lovely quality.
- Barbara (08/09/2019)
COLOUR: ErmineI bought two of these intending to send one back. However, will keep both as they are absolutely gorgeous. I have the ermine and the Tawny Brown, and might have to get another. I think these will go very well with jackets, coats and cardigans. The look is quaintly old-fashioned but also timeless, if that makes sense.
- Caroline (08/09/2019)