Reviews of Jodie Velvet Scarf
Add your review
If you have had an unfavourable experience please contact Kettlewell before submitting a review. We are always happy to resolve any issues you may have experienced. All reviews are posted anonymously.
- Linda (18/02/2019)
COLOUR: Galaxy BlueI perched 2 one for my nice for her birthday in galaxy blue and one for myself in violet dazzle. Beautifully soft and luxurious and long enough to really rap around or just keep long and of course wonderful colours to choose from, I am whating for autumn green colour Atlantis for my sisters birthday when it comes in.
- Louise (11/01/2019)
COLOUR: RustBeautiful rich colours. I also bought the atlantis green and the galazy blue.
- l[nda (13/12/2018)
COLOUR: RustBeautiful rich colour, so soft, just hope Christmas recipient likes it as much as I do
- Wendy (12/12/2018)
COLOUR: MagentaGood quality and value and works nicely with Midnight Blue velvet dress.
- Mary (11/12/2018)
COLOUR: Violet DazzleBeautiful scarves and fabulous colours. Thanks Kettlewell!
- Margaret (10/12/2018)
COLOUR: Atlantis DazzleLovely scarf. I ordered Atlantis Dazzle. I am a spring with fair hair and the beautiful jewelled green colour suits me perfectly. I cannot wait to wear it. The scarf arrived this morning. I cannot fault the service provided by Kettlewell and will definitely be ordering more clothes in spring colours!
- Melanie (05/12/2018)
COLOUR: Galaxy BlueLovely scarf, beautiful blue colour. Plan to buy in different colours.
- Pamela (04/12/2018)
COLOUR: RustGot the two autumn colours and they are both gorgeous, the rust especially - I've been looking for a scarf in this colour since I missed out on a cashmere gauze one in this rich tone last year - I sent 'Santa' the link but he didn't 'go shopping' until they had all sold out ;-( Great length and will look very rich and festive. Even better, I got a good discount! Shame the garments in the same fabric are just not my style.
- Kate (30/11/2018)
COLOUR: Atlantis DazzleI ordered both the green (Atlantis Dazzle) and the rust. The green was perfect but the rust was too orangey for my colouring. So I returned the rust for an exchange for the Galaxy Blue. This arrived today, but the colour was less vibrant than it seemed online and in print - of course all velvet has a nap, which affects how colour appears when worn. So, sadly I returned this for a refund. All that said, I'm very pleased with the green and think it will become a wardrobe staple.
- Anne (28/11/2018)
COLOUR: RustBeautiful scarf, and fabulous quality and colour. Really happy with it and very tempted by the Atlantis...
- Helen N (20/11/2018)
COLOUR: RustI bought the Rust scarf, although very tempted by the Violet Dazzle. Love the colour and the feel. Would love it even more if it was a little longer.
- Lynne (20/11/2018)
COLOUR: MagentaThe jodie scarf is the most beautiful colour and feels fab when wearing it. I bought the magenta.
- Elizabeth (19/11/2018)
COLOUR: MagentaLovely, soft, warm scarf and I was pleased to see that it was wider and longer than last year's velvet scarves.
- Sian (18/11/2018)I have bought 2 of these scarves,in peacock and iris bloom, and they are absolutely great. Lovely colours and so comfortable to wear. My only wish is that they were a bit longer, to make for easier tying, but apart from that no complaints.
- Anned (04/12/2017)I bought four of these for Christmas presents so they remain unopened. But they look gorgeous in their bags and the colour I chose is exactly the same as featured. I may even buy one for myself.
- Annie Dawkins (28/11/2017)Gorgeous colours and feel but I wish they were 6 inches longer. I wore one for a day and found myself having to retie it several times. But it looks lovely!
- Alexandra Tatton-Brown (16/11/2017)Couldn't decide between turquoise and amethyst so got both. Lovely jewel-like colours, much admired. Has given a boost to my winter outfits.
- Alison Cork (16/11/2017)These scarves are beautiful and the colours stunning I was spoilt for choice. I bought the Peacock Blue which, at first, I felt was too dark for me, but as I put it on the colour shimmers making it appear two different colours. The other colour I bought was the Iris Bloom, which I think is just beautiful, such a gorgeous colour and this also shimmers making it appear two colours. They are snug and soft. I like them so much I have bought the same two colours for Christmas presents and am sure they will be gratefully received. Thank you Kettlewell.
- Linda Ingle (16/11/2017)I bought four of these - they are just beautiful, soft and not scratchy. Would definitely recommend.
- Andria (16/11/2017)I ordered the velvet scarf in both cosmopolitan and also peacock blue. Love them both. Such gorgeous soft velvet fabric, a perfect weight and length. Have already ordered another as a Christmas present!
- Ellen Peters (14/11/2017)I ordered the Peacock Blue and the Cypress Green. The Peacock was too blue for me but the Cypress Green is a fabulously rich colour and suits me better. This velvet has a lovely sheen.
- Barbara Hall (11/11/2017)Gorgeous colours and lovely drape. I sent for several intending to keep one or two for myself and give the others as presents. I kept the ones for friends but found the style did not suit me. As someone tall I prefer a wider and longer scarf. However, I know that my friends will be delighted with their Christmas presents and intend to buy some more for relatives. Christmas sorted! Thank you Kettlewell.
- LizB (08/11/2017)These velvet scarves are lovely. The Peacock blue is a beautiful colour and so is the Midnight - I kept both colours. They look elegant, luxurious and the light catches the velvet giving an almost two tone effect. They would make a great Christmas present.
- Francesca (05/11/2017)