Reviews of Sia Silk Scarf
Add your review
We want you to be delighted with your purchases but if you do have any problems, please contact Kettlewell before submitting a review as we are always happy to resolve any issues you may have experienced. All reviews are posted using forenames/initials only and may be used for marketing purposes.
SIZE: Pink & Blue SpotI’d returned this scarf (pink spot) last year as I thought it was a bit bright for me as a Summer. Then I had a re-rate and came out as cool & clear which made me very happy indeed, so ordered it again and it’s perfect! It will add a pop of colour to a simple neutral t shirt in warmer weather.
- Toots (26/04/2022)
SIZE: Spring CheckPondered about buying this scarf for a while as being a bright spring I wasn’t sure whether the paler pink would dominate it - it doesn’t! Somehow, all the colours seem to just work well together with each becoming more dominant when worn with an item that brings that particular colour out. All in all a great little item to have in your wardrobe.
- Sarah (07/04/2022)This is a lovely scarf but for me the colours are quite cool and seem closer to a summer than a Spring…… The only colour that will really fit with my Kettlewell clothes is the bright navy.
- Jacqui (07/04/2022)
SIZE: Aqua FloralI bought this scarf specifically to wear to a formal church event. I wore it with my wool camel coat and it looked so beautiful with the coat and my teal Lottie dress underneath. The colours are perfect for me as a vibrant autumn and will look good with most of my palette. It’s a beautiful weight neither too flimsy or too heavy. I’m really pleased with my scarf.
- Marion (15/03/2022)
SIZE: Spring CheckFABULOUS!
- md (07/03/2022)
SIZE: Aqua FloralI added this to my basket as I’m a sucker for silk scarves rather than being especially drawn to it. When I unwrapped it I liked the size and fabric- perfect for neck or folding as a hair band. When I finally tried it was a revelation how those rather subdued colours ( for a bright spring) worked brilliantly against my skin/ hair/clothes. It will be wonderful asset this winter and beyond.
- Nicky (08/10/2021)
SIZE: Red FloralWonderful quality, nice heavy weight silk. I found it easy to tie and just the right length. Looks great with so many summer colours. I have so many long scarves in my wardrobe- this is a welcome addition so please bring in more scarves like this in the future.
- Cherry (09/04/2021)
SIZE: Multi FloralAbsolutely gorgeous scarf with a real touch of luxury about it. I treated myself from some Mother's Day money and was not disappointed. I bought the red floral and the colours go with so many of my summer colours and add a bit of glamour and vibrance to my outfits and can be worn several ways. I have had several compliments already.
- Mo (07/04/2021)
SIZE: Multi FloralGorgeous silk quality and stunning design. Mixes with lots of summer colours.
- Kirsty (31/03/2021)
SIZE: Red FloralI love the colour in this scarf. The reds and pinks make this a very useful piece to bring interest and colour to outfits.
- Carrie (25/03/2021)
SIZE: Red DotQuality, colours & size perfect! My only concern the fabric is very slippy & difficult to stay in place - hopefully I will find the best way to wear it!!
- Margi (16/03/2021)Loved this scarf as soon as I saw it but didn't order it until I had seen it on a real live person in the Kettlewell Colour Club! I could see the dimensions were much smaller than any of the silk scarves in my embarrassingly extensive collection so I wasn't sure how it would pan out in reality. Scarves can sometimes be tricky to tie! Loved it even more when I saw it on a live person and, now I have it I like the smaller square better than a larger square. As a petite person I think it suits me better, just simply knotted. It is a beautiful heavy silk, really good quality. I am an autumn and generally have the teal and lime colours predominant. If I had any criticism at all, it would be that there is just a tad too much pink for me.
- Janice (30/10/2020)Great size and texture. Comes up slightly darker than I’d anticipated bit looks love with corals and pinks.
- Caroline (29/10/2020)What an exquisite scarf. I bought it to brighten up a very dark, long, merino cardigan in pine. It works brilliantly. It also looks good with my true red jacket-it has given it a new lease of life! I know one of your reviews has commented about China and generally I avoid anything made there. But silk has been made in China for centuries and their expertise in this area is second to none.
- Catherine (24/10/2020)Sia scarf is colorful and beautiful. I hope to get it folded so the brighter colors show as I am a spring. I would prefer to have a choice of seasons in this scarf.
- Bambi (20/10/2020)Wonderful colours! Haven't worn it properly yet, but tried it many times and just love it. Very vibrant. Would Kettlewell consider magna buttons or similar as this scarf is quite small? It could then be 'anchored' without using material in knotting.
- Elizabeth (14/10/2020)What a beautiful scarf! It’s a little darker than expected and I’d love a larger square of this quality. This would make a great hair tie, oomph for a handbag, and any other bursts of color ideas. Thanks KW.
- Linda (14/10/2020)I love the colours in this scarf and they work with the teal colour dress I bought perfectly. My only disappointment is it is quite a small square so not easy to drape around the neck. I prefer a standard scarf shape.
- Debbie (13/10/2020)I so wanted to love this scarf. From the moment I took it out of the packet I loved the design and colours. It's a lovely heavy weight which doesn't crease. I'm a Vibrant Autumn and I really hoped it would love me back but whichever way I tried folding it I couldn't get away from the pink and black. Very reluctantly returned. Would love something this size and weight but a warm-only design.
- Tessa (08/10/2020)Such beautiful colours! This scarf is perfect for adding a special colour touch to a plain outfit. The silk is of good quality and does not crease.
- Chris (28/09/2020)Excellent idea to produce one multicolour scarf with sections for different seasons. I’m officially classed as a Winter but can happily get away with a number of Autumn & Spring colours, too. So...depending on what colour I’m wearing that day I just turn the scarf around to that section!
- Jane (25/09/2020)I'm so glad I purchased this scarf, as it was a last minute impulse buy! The colours are just incredible and literally goes with everything in my spring palette! It gives outfits such a lift with it's exquisite print and vibrant shades! I hope KW continues to dazzle us with more scarves in the future!
- Cheray (25/09/2020)I love scarves for the interest they add to my outfits. Since I am a deep, Brown Summer, it was suggested by someone at Kettlewell that I try this scarf even though there isn't a colourway for Summers. It actually works because I can roll it in such a way that the warmer colours are less visible. Even if I forget to deemphasize the warm colours, they don't detract from my overall appearance. Thank you so much to whoever suggested I give it a try!
- Carrie (18/09/2020)Lovely combination of colours, beautifully soft silk and a good price for the size. My only disappointment is that it is ‘Made in China’, so 1 star deducted for that. I hope this particular supply chain was thoroughly investigated, including the provenance of the silk.
- Lesley W. (16/09/2020)
Reply from Kettlewell - Yes I can assure you these scarves are from a reputable Danish brand.