Your Colourful Gift Guide
This year, more than most, feels like the right time to be bringing joy with colour wherever we can. With that in mind, I’ve put together my Kettlewell Top Ten Colourful Gifts for 2020, helping you bring a little brightness to somebody who needs it (even if that somebody is you!).
And as a little bonus, in case you want to know what even the colour experts love to receive, I’ve also included my own Santa list at the end of the post – fingers crossed he’s reading!
1 Cashmere Gauze Stole
With its sumptuously soft cloud-like feel, and plenty of new colours in stock, this has got to be top of the wishlist! Whether you go for deep Sea Green or Slate Blue or bright and bold Jewel Purple or Royal Blue, there’s a Cashmere Gauze Stole for every palette.
2. True Red
OK, technically speaking this isn’t just one thing, but the fact that it’s Christmas so Red is essential, and that True Red is the one that suits everybody means it has to be on the list. Whether you opt for a little splash with a Classic Camisole, or you go full on with a True Red Mid Cascade, you can feel confident that this is one shade of red they will look amazing in.
3. Mixed Metals
Silver jewellery suits cool skintones (Summer and Winter), Gold jewellery is best on warmer ones (Spring or Autumn). Not sure which is right for your recipient? Hedge your bets with the Gold Feather Necklace – its mixed metals mean it will flatter everyone.
4. Floral print
Don’t want to go for a block of bold colour? A print means the item can be paired with multiple colours, giving it tons of versatility, and the mixture of colours makes it pretty and wearable. I love the Floral Wrap Top for an effortlessly pretty piece that will be worn time and again. And check out our email newsletter this weekend for styling tips!
5. City Poncho
Need something comfortable and cosy to pop under that Poncho? The Cosy Cotton V is your ideal cold weather companion. In a selection of easy to wear colours – including suits-everyone True Teal – it’s a guaranteed winner of a gift.
7. Florence Infinity Scarf
If someone you love needs a splash of colour to brighten their mood after a tricky time, you really can’t go wrong with the Florence Infinity Scarf. Available in over 30 colours, it’s a bestseller for a reason!
8. Rachel Jacket
Really want to wow them this Christmas? The Rachel Jacket has become an instant favourite among our customers thanks to the sumptuous high quality faux suede and flattering goes-with-everything cut. Add to that a goes-with-everything colour like Greystone and you can’t go wrong!
9. Faux Fur Gilet
Can’t face the pressure of choosing a gift? Panic not – our gift vouchers are always well received. Let them choose the perfect colour pop for them.
Jo’s Santa List
I’m hoping I’ve been good this year, because I’d love to find all of these under the tree on Christmas morning!
- Silky Roll Neck - my new go-to favourite style, I'm hoping for this in Heliotrope.
- Long Cascade - along with many other Kettlewell fans, I was thrilled to see the return of the Long Cascade, and am rather hoping for a Laguna one to wear with my Heliotrope Silky Roll Neck.
- Supersoft Sweatshirt - I already have this in Brick Red, but have a longing for Musk Pink in my life!
- Eva Leopard Scarf - I already own the Lucy Leopard Dress in both Autumn colours, but you can never have two much leopard in your life, right?
- Spring/Summer Kettlewell catalogue - I know I won't find this on Christmas Day, but I cannot WAIT for next season's collection to come out and bring a splash of brightness to early spring! Maybe Santa will treat me to a sneak peek...
For even more gift ideas, visit the Kettlewell Christmas Shop