"The best colour in the whole world is the one that looks good on you"
Having your colours analysed is a day that is all about you, so that you can discover which colours really suit your skin tone. No colour will be excluded from your wardrobe - it is a case of finding out which tones of each colour best suit you. At Kettlewell we work with Colour Consultants from 'House of Colour', 'Colour me Beautiful' and leading independant consultants. Read our colour stories >
Click here to get your FREE Colour Guide from House of Colour >
1. You will look and feel more confident
2. Your skin will look more youthful & your eyes will look brighter
3. You will always look your best... even without make-up!
4. Your outfits will come together with ease for uncomplicated dressing
5. You will have a greater choice of colours that you know you can wear
6. Save time and money when you shop - no more expensive mistakes!
What does the day involve?
1. You will be asked to remove your makeup, so that your consultant can see your natural skin tone. Drapes are placed around your neck so that the colours reflect onto your face.
2. Your consultant will first establish whether your complexion is ‘cool’ or ‘warm’. You will then find out which palette of colours suits you. This will either be described as a season (Spring, Summer, Autumn, Winter) or a tonal direction (Cool, Warm, Light, Deep, Clear, Soft)
3. Once you know which palette of colours you can wear, your double star colours (those that make you look amazing) within your palette will be identified.
4. A demonstration of make-up and jewellery will also be given so that you understand how to complete your new look.
5. You will leave with a personal wallet of colours to keep in your handbag and use when shopping. Start wearing your colours today and enjoy the compliments!